NATION

PASSWORD

Genocide of the Mutiverse(Reboot/Sighups and OOC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

New Worlds! Future!

Mass Effect
30%
Star Wars
10%
Halo
50%
10%
Predator (2010 one where they're stuck on the planet by the predators for sport.)
No votes

Total votes : 10

Adin
Minister

Founded: Dec 10, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Adin » Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:45 pm

Looks like the future has been selected. A few worlds I have in mind are Star Wars, Halo, Warhammer, and Command and Conquer. The last two I have little information about. I'm also taking suggestions.
We are a coalition of different species with advanced tech. There are many nations/planets that make up this coalition.
Mutliverse Rp

Theorized Situations

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:47 pm

Adin wrote:Looks like the future has been selected. A few worlds I have in mind are Star Wars, Halo, Warhammer, and Command and Conquer. The last two I have little information about. I'm also taking suggestions.

Mass Effect.
Predator (2010 one where they're stuck on the planet by the predators for sport.)

Adin
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Adin » Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:49 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:
Adin wrote:Looks like the future has been selected. A few worlds I have in mind are Star Wars, Halo, Warhammer, and Command and Conquer. The last two I have little information about. I'm also taking suggestions.

Mass Effect.

Those I have some more knowledge about and I think they are good.
We are a coalition of different species with advanced tech. There are many nations/planets that make up this coalition.
Mutliverse Rp

Theorized Situations

Rupudska
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Sep 16, 2010
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Rupudska » Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:01 am

Madoka Magica is also technically future, but not to that degree. It's more PMT than FT.

With a few thousand gallons of Fantasy thrown in. For flavor, of course.
The Holy Roman Empire of Karlsland (MT/FanT & FT/FanT)
THE Strike Witches NationState | Retired King of P2TM
Best thread ever.
MT Factbook/FT Factbook|Embassy|Q&A
On Karlsland Witch Doctrine:
Hladgos wrote:Scantly clad women, more like tanks
seem to be blowing up everyones banks
with airstrikes from girls with wings to their knees
which show a bit more than just their panties

Questers wrote:
Rupudska wrote:So do you fight with AK-47s or something even more primitive? Since I doubt any economy could reasonably sustain itself that way.
Presumably they use advanced technology like STRIKE WITCHES

Adin
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Adin » Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:28 pm

Rupudska wrote:

Madoka Magica is also technically future, but not to that degree. It's more PMT than FT.

With a few thousand gallons of Fantasy thrown in. For flavor, of course.

That would be in the Present such it is PMT. So, I can add that to the Present poll when it comes time.
Mutliverse Rp

Theorized Situations

Rupudska
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Rupudska » Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:44 pm

Also, some people (Bermuda) need to post soon, methinks.
Best thread ever.

Questers wrote:
Rupudska wrote:So do you fight with AK-47s or something even more primitive? Since I doubt any economy could reasonably sustain itself that way.

Adin
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Adin » Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:50 pm

Rupudska wrote:Also, some people (Bermuda) need to post soon, methinks.

I'll TG them. I know Atria is a bit busy with his own Rp so I'm not going to bother him about it.
Mutliverse Rp

Theorized Situations

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:51 pm

I'll post soon. I just started another RP so give me some time.

Adin
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Adin » Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:53 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:I'll post soon. I just started another RP so give me some time.

Good to know. Take your time, having multiple Rps to attend to is stressful.
Mutliverse Rp

Theorized Situations

Fascist Republic Of Bermuda
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 28, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Fascist Republic Of Bermuda » Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:17 pm

Sorry for not responding often, I've just been really busy for the last few days. Post coming up.
N U T S !

Adin
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Adin » Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:17 pm

Fascist Republic Of Bermuda wrote:Sorry for not responding often, I've just been really busy for the last few days. Post coming up.

Alright, thanks for telling us!
Mutliverse Rp

Theorized Situations

Adin
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Adin » Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:45 pm

Future selected! Vote! Also, Genocide is about to throw Snow at the dogs and unleash his own dog.
Mutliverse Rp

Theorized Situations

Sardian republic
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Sardian republic » Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:15 pm

Next universe here we come also how's everybody doing today

Adin
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Adin » Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:21 pm

Sardian republic wrote:Next universe here we come also how's everybody doing today

So far so good.
Mutliverse Rp

Theorized Situations

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Founded: May 17, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:14 pm

Is this allowed?
Maybe it is not that powerful here?
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Adin
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Adin » Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:17 pm

Finland SSR wrote:Is this allowed?

I would like a few more weaknesses because of such power. At the moment we correctly have a cocky teen who can control matter(though, I didn't see anti-matter), two Japanese witches(one has the ability to use time, but it is weakened), a Star Trek team, and a insane Immortal backup by a entire organization.

Edit: Just reread the app and I would like to get rid of or weaken his reality stuff. Just to make it fair.
Last edited by Adin on Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mutliverse Rp

Theorized Situations

Rupudska
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Rupudska » Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:19 pm

OP your post is a tad confusing. Did Genocide teleport all the PCs to the base, or did he teleport himself and Snow?

I vote no, because regular Saiyans alone are extremely OP for crossover RPing.
Best thread ever.

Questers wrote:

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:20 pm

Adin wrote:

I would like a few more weaknesses because of such power. At the moment we correctly have a cocky teen who can control matter(though, I didn't see anti-matter), two Japanese witches(one has the ability to use time, but it is weakened), a Star Trek team, and a insane Immortal backup by a entire organization.

Wait a second.
I can app Gogito here?

Best RP ever.
I'll add some weaknesses very quickly.
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Adin
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Adin » Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:23 pm

Rupudska wrote:OP your post is a tad confusing. Did Genocide teleport all the PCs to the base, or did he teleport himself and Snow?

I vote no, because regular Saiyans alone are extremely OP for crossover RPing.

I do agree with you, but I'm planning on allowing most characters into this Rp. If they have the right weaknesses and if their powers seem right then I shall allow it. Also, in case I feel like this guy is too powerful then I'll have Genocide place some of his own weaknesses onto him and perhaps take away a power or two. Also, I'm bringing in something called the Anti Power Depletion Device or A.P.D.D. that will temporary take away the natural powers of a being. The thing will be limited so people won't spam it and they have to use it wisely.
Mutliverse Rp

Theorized Situations

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:29 pm

Alright. Weaknesses added.

A little bit on Gogito's backstory:
Gogito appeared in an alternate version of Death of the Multiverse. This time, Entropy called in Gogito, an immensely powerful Potara fusion of Gogeta and Vegito. After learning about Entropy and multiverse travel, he challenged Entropy and defeated him by turning him into quark-gluon plasma. The universes were saved, but Gogito wanted more. He started opening portals to other universes and challenged the strongest people there. He easily defeated Dark Schneider, Galactus, Superman Prime One Million qnd countless others. The Multiverse turned into Gogito's playground. He created his own universe, where he started accepting challenges. He was never beaten.

This ain't no Zen Buu, folks. He's multiverse level. He is also immune to reality warping.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Adin
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Adin » Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:31 pm

Finland SSR wrote:Alright. Weaknesses added.

Gogito appeared in an alternate version of Death of the Multiverse. This time, Entropy called in Gogito, an immensely powerful Potara fusion of Gogeta and Vegito. After learning about Entropy and multiverse travel, he challenged Entropy and defeated him by turning him into quark-gluon plasma. The universes were saved, but Gogito wanted more. He started opening portals to other universes and challenged the strongest people there. He easily defeated Dark Schneider, Galactus, Superman Prime One Million qnd countless others. The Multiverse turned into Gogito's playground. He created his own universe, where he started accepting challenges. He was never beaten.

This ain't no Zen Buu, folks. He's multiverse level. He is also immune to reality warping.

Sorry mate, but I'm going to have to deny this. If he is immune to reality warping then he is simply too powerful. Hell, he even managed to defeat Entropy.
Mutliverse Rp

Theorized Situations

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:32 pm

That... Doesn't really make sense as there's only one Entropy for the Multiverse...

The Five Galaxies
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 22, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Five Galaxies » Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:34 pm

Adin wrote:

Sorry mate, but I'm going to have to deny this. If he is immune to reality warping then he is simply too powerful. Hell, he even managed to defeat Entropy.

In case you didn't know, Gogito is a joke app.

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:35 pm

[align=][/align]
Adin wrote:

What, you didn't read the app?
Anyway, I didn't even want it to be accepted. I posted it here as a joke, but I almost got accepted.
Goddammit, I would've liked to roll through everything though.

At least we can agree that Gogito would destroy the whole cast of this RP by farting or something.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:36 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:

That... Doesn't really make sense as there's only one Entropy for the Multiverse...

It's an alternate timeline.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse