NATION

PASSWORD

Game of Thrones: A Clash of Kings (OOC - Open - Reboot)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Lunas Legion
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Lunas Legion » Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:27 pm

The Jonathanian States wrote:
Lunas Legion wrote:
It would take too long.

Fair enough. Interested in any other characters, or is this a goodbye?
Senkaku wrote:Can I play as Daenerys?

Or, if she's not available, or you really need someone, I could do the Lannisters.

Well, now both are open. Choose the one you prefer.

Nope. I'll probably be someone else, not sure who, however.
Last edited by William Slim Wed Dec 14 1970 10:35 pm, edited 35 times in total.

Confirmed member of Kyloominati, Destroyers of Worlds Membership can be applied for here

Cylarn
Post Marshal

Founded: Nov 25, 2011
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Cylarn » Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:37 pm

Name: Roderic Mercer.

Character's Faith: The Seven.

Appearance: Ser Roderic.

Short Bio:
Roderic Mercer is not the most noble of knights, nor was he born into a noble bloodline. The son of a whore and a man that he would never meet, Roderic was born into poverty in King's Landing. He and his whore mother lived more or less on the streets, and she would perish from illness when Roderic was just a boy of 5 years. He was put to work by the man that had more or less owned his mother, delivering messages and such to various individuals around the city in exchange for lodging and a small payment for his services. His hard life, which also included constant fighting with other vagrants and such, would harden him for his life later on. He made his first kill at age 8, being forced to kill a mugger with a well-sharpened shiv in a dirty alleyway in the city. Despite his hard life, he grew to be valued by his master, who soon taught the boy not only how to read and write, but how to fight, ride a horse, and investigate a situation. He was working for a crime boss, and as a result, he was forced to get dirty at a young age. He could have and should have died on the streets, but his resilience proved itself, as did his wits. He constantly trained himself to fight, and read tomes on tactics and history in order to learn more.

At age 17, having earlier realized that his master was a crime boss in the city, he had risen to become a trusted confidant of his master, despite his young age. At his age, he was already adept with his sword, having felled around 60 men since his first kill. Physically and mentally able, as well as an intelligent man with a firm grasp on urban warfare and espionage, he was the man who handled "sensitive" work for his master, such as the blackmail of various officials in the City Guard, and the assassination of an influential businessman of whom his master had a feud with. Eventually, the organization would fall apart 3 years later, with several higher-echelon members of the organization turning on Roderic and his master, siding with the City Guard during an ambush. Roderic barely escaped from his life, injured and alone as he stowed away aboard a merchant ship.

Around the age of 20, he been working as a sellsword in the Vale and the Mountains of the Moon when Robert's Rebellion broke out. He decided to join his companions in pledging their swords for Robert Baratheon, joining his army. It was under the banner of House Stark during the Battle of the Trident that Roderic proved himself in battle, commanding a small force of soldiers that would play a role in preventing several key royalist commanders from escaping. Following the battle, he was sent by Eddard Stark to lead a small advance force to scout out King's Landing. With around 90 men, Roderic rode out from the Trident to King's Landing ahead of Eddard's force, arriving at his home city just before the Lannister forces arrived. Noticing Lord Tywin's treachery against the Mad King, Roderic led his men in fighting alongside the Lannister forces.

When Robert Baratheon was crowned, Roderic was promptly knighted for his services, become Ser Roderic of Winterfell, and he was granted some land and gold. He went on to serve House Stark, and when Rob Stark was crowned King of the North, Ser Roderic raised his sword once again for House Stark in yet another war.

Loyalties: He has sworn his loyalty to House Stark.

Powers/Abilities/Training: Ser Roderic's most well-known skills would be his swordsmanship and his understanding of military strategy. From an early age, he was forced to utilize weaponry, whether it be for fending off other vagrants or killing rats for food. His time as a young criminal also called for some understanding of weapon usage, and he took up an old iron longsword as his first sword. He trained with the weapon, utilizing his own research into swordsmanship and assistance from his master, who was decent with the bladed weapon. As he got older, and especially during Robert's Rebellion, he became proficient in the usage of a secondary weapon - the handaxe, often wielding both weapons at the same time. In addition to swords, Roderic is able to proficiently wield longbows, battle axes, spears, and lances.

Despite his young age during his life of crime, he often assisted his master in planning operations and such. In his spare time, once he could read and write, he had his face planted in old books, from stories of old wars to manuals on military tactics. He studied each encounter that he had during his work, whether it be witnessing a band of City Guardsmen battling some sellswords, or being accosted by a gang of muggers. Such skills helped him to better assist his master in coordinating operations, whether they be heists, assassinations, brawls, or other criminal actions.

Horseback riding is another skill of Roderic's, having learned to ride a horse as a boy. It took a while for the whore's son to become accustomed to the feel of a saddle and the constant bumping that he had to endure on horseback, but by the time he was working in the Vale, he was decent at riding and even fighting on horseback. Fighting under the Stark banner gave him access to master knights, who were helpful enough to lend him some of their knowledge in the art of equestrian warfare.

Perhaps Roderic's greatest skill would be his sheer resilience. He should have died as a boy in some King's Landing alleyway, but somehow, he managed to stay alive, barely scraping along and fighting the growing desire to simply give up. He had to work from an early age, and knew nothing of luxury or comfort. His first real bath (aside from swimming in the harbor) took place when he was 5, and he had not clearly seen his own face until that as well, when he noticed a piece of reflective glass that had fallen from a ship before one of his swims. He never put on too much weight, and he could have possibly suffered from an eating disorder from the first part of his life. He has maintained an excellent fitness even to this day. Roderic is also a brave man, having felt true, unreal fear on several occasions, and having crossed the line that one crosses when they take a life. During the war, he fought fear just as he fought the Mad King's men, showing no fear and exhibiting great courage during his service. Such courage earned him the respect of Lord Eddard Stark and even King Robert Baratheon.

Weapons/Armor: Roderic carries a steel longsword, named "Rise," that was given to him by the Stark family for his service during the rebellion. For armor, Roderic commonly wears this particular set of armor, also given to him by the Starks.

RP Example: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic ... 1&t=298969

GoTC - Don't remove, this is for tracking purposes.
Last edited by Cylarn on Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
✎ Member - ℘ædagog
If you are serving the US and its allies right now overseas, thank you for what you do.
Recipient of the Best Crime RP'er Award and the Best Crime RP Award for 2013 in P2TM. Recipient of the Best Crime RP'er Award of 2014 in P2TM.

The Jonathanian States
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 29, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Jonathanian States » Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:53 pm

Cylarn wrote:-snippedy snap-

A) I know you, but nice that you handed in an app nonetheless.
B) I'll be honest, I'm not sure about the Valyrian sword.
C) Otherwise, excellent app.

So it's the sword that I'm unsure of. Though before I accept you as-is, or let you cut it out, I'd like to know what you yourself think on this.
Lunas Legion wrote:
The Jonathanian States wrote:Fair enough. Interested in any other characters, or is this a goodbye?

Well, now both are open. Choose the one you prefer.

Ah, great.
Returned Nationstater -- You can leave Nationstates but Nationstates won't leave you.
Call me Jon, John, or Johnny, Jonathan or Jonnyboy, tJS and Jonathanian, with "states" or without.
This nation doesn't really represent my views and sarcasm is awesome.

Cylarn
Post Marshal

Postby Cylarn » Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:54 pm

Cylarn wrote:-snippedy snap-

A) I know you, but nice that you handed in an app nonetheless.

So it's the sword that I'm unsure of. Though before I accept you as-is, or let you cut it out, I'd like to know what you yourself think on this.
Lunas Legion wrote:

Ah, great.

Could you better explain you hesitance about the Valyrian sword?
✎ Member - ℘ædagog
If you are serving the US and its allies right now overseas, thank you for what you do.
Recipient of the Best Crime RP'er Award and the Best Crime RP Award for 2013 in P2TM. Recipient of the Best Crime RP'er Award of 2014 in P2TM.

The Jonathanian States
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Jonathanian States » Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:22 pm

Cylarn wrote:
The Jonathanian States wrote:A) I know you, but nice that you handed in an app nonetheless.

Ah, great.

Could you better explain you hesitance about the Valyrian sword?

They generally are considered quite rare.
To quote the wiki:
Most Valyrian steel blades in Westeros are treasured heirlooms of noble houses, each with its own name and storied history... Valyrian steel was always costly, but it became considerably more so when there was no more Valyria, the secret of its making lost with the Doom.
... from existing Valyrian steel, making those remaining weapons highly treasured and extremely rare.

And the amount of known valyrian steel blades:
Le ASoIaF Wiki wrote: List of known Valyrian steel blades

Blades known to still exist:

Heartsbane, the ancestral two-handed greatsword of House Tarly, currently in the possession of Lord Randyll Tarly.
Lady Forlorn, the ancestral sword of House Corbray, currently in the possession of Ser Lyn Corbray.
Longclaw, the ancestral Valyrian steel bastard sword of House Mormont. Currently in the possession of Jon Snow.
Nightfall, the ancestral blade of House Harlaw and currently wielded by Ser Harras Harlaw.
Oathkeeper, one of two Valyrian blades reforged by Tobho Mott from Ice. The blade was made for Ser Jaime Lannister, but he has given it to Brienne of Tarth for use in her quest to locate Sansa Stark. The blade was given its name, Oathkeeper, at that time.
Red Rain, the sword of House Drumm, which was stolen by them in a raid.[7] Given the name and coloring, possibly the ancestral sword of House Reyne
Widow's Wail, one of two Valyrian blades reforged by Tobho Mott from Ice. Following Joffrey Baratheon's death, ownership of Widow's Wail has presumably passed to his younger brother, Tommen.
The dagger with dragonbone hilt wielded by Bran Stark's failed assassin, and currently in the possession of Petyr Baelish.
Valyrian steel arakh owned by Caggo[8].
Valyrian steel axe reputedly possessed by House Celtigar[9].

Blades with known fates:

Ice, the ancestral two-handed greatsword of House Stark. Following Eddard Stark's execution in King's Landing, it was melted down and reforged into two longswords (Widow's Wail and Oathkeeper).

Blades with unknown fates:

Blackfyre, the sword of Aegon I Targaryen. Carried by all Targaryen kings until Aegon IV, who gave it to his bastard Daemon Blackfyre, who rose in rebellion against the Targaryens, taking the sword's name for his house. Its whereabouts are currently unknown.
Brightroar, the ancestral sword of House Lannister, lost when King Tommen II Lannister of the Rock sailed to Valyria and never returned.
Dark Sister, the sword wielded by Visenya Targaryen. Its last known owner was Bryden "Bloodraven" Rivers.
Orphan-Maker, the ancestral sword of House Roxton. Its last known owner was Ser Jon Roxton.[10]
Vigilance, the ancestral sword of House Hightower. Its last known owner was Lord Ormund Hightower.

Which is why I have some issue with a bandit-turned-mercenary-turned-retainer getting one from a high house. Land and money were usual things to give a retainer. Valyrian Blades less so.
Returned Nationstater -- You can leave Nationstates but Nationstates won't leave you.
Call me Jon, John, or Johnny, Jonathan or Jonnyboy, tJS and Jonathanian, with "states" or without.

Senkaku
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Sep 01, 2012
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Senkaku » Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:25 pm

I'll go for Dany. She's in Qarth right now, yes?
Biden-Santos Thought cadre

Cylarn
Post Marshal

Postby Cylarn » Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:31 pm

The Jonathanian States wrote:-snip-

Then give me some land.
✎ Member - ℘ædagog

Toronina
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 06, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Toronina » Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:32 pm

House Name: House Baratheon of Storms End

Sigil: (pictures may be used)

Head of House: (please include limited information of personality, a short bio, and possibly appearance.) King Renly Baratheon, a charismatic, handsome man. One and Twenty years of age, he has claimed he is a king opposed to his older brother Stannis and supposed nephew Joffrey. He is said to be the spitting of image of his eldest brother, the late King Robert. He is currently married to the 'Rose of Highgarden' Margaery Tyrell, though he is in love with her brother The 'Knight of Flowers' Loras Tyrell.

Relevant House Members:
King Renly Baratheon :

King Stannis Baratheon:

The Late King Robert Baratheon:

King Joffrey Baratheon:

Princess Shireen Baratheon:

Prince Tommen Baratheon:

Princess Myrcella Baratheon:

Queen Cersei Lannister:

Queen Selsye Florent:

Queen Margaery Tyrell:
http://awoiaf.westeros.org/images/e/e8/Brittmartin_Margaery_Tyrell.jpg

Edric Storm:

House Seat: Storms End

House's Faith: Faith of the Seven

Military Forces: (Again within reason) 30 k. As with all army's mainly armed peasants

Sworn Houses: House Buckler of Bronzegate
House Cafferen of Fawnton
House Connington of Griffin's Roost
House Dondarrion of Blackhaven
House Errol of Haystack Hall

Loyalty: (Which King your house has chosen to follow., if available) King Renly

Short History: House Baratheon first appeard with Orys Baratheon, bastard half brother and right hand man to Aegon the Conqueror. Orys married the daughter of the last Storm King and took the banners and words of House Dunderian. There have been a few notable Baratheons including Lyonel the Laughing Storm who stood up for a man who would later lead the Kingsguard, Jocelyn who married Prince Aemon and gave birth to Rhaenys Targaryen the Queen who never was, and of course the three sons of Steffon Baratheon: Robert, Stannis and Renly

RP Example: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=303083

Notes: Will add more houses in quotes as I'm adding banners where I can

HAT - Don't remove, this is for tracking purposes
Bio for Renly: Born into the House of Baratheon, Renly has always been flamboyent. When Renly was young, he and his brothers Robert and Stannis watch their parent's ship sink off Shipbreaker Bay. Doing nothing in Robert's Rebellion due to being to young, Renly was given Storm's End for unknown reasons, which angered his brother Stannis. Renly like his brothers is most likely scarred emotionally after the death of his parents. Renly was appointed after the war to be Lord of Storms End and Master of Laws on the Small Council of his Eldest brother Robert, along with his other brother Stannis, the Master of Ships. Recently Renly fled the capital, fearing for his life. He has declared himself a King and married Margaery Tyrell, earning him the power of two of the seven kingdoms. While he is married to Magaery Tyrell, he is actually in love with her brother and his former squire Loras Tyrell.
Last edited by Toronina on Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:21 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Now I'm back in the ring to take another swing

The Jonathanian States
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Jonathanian States » Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:33 pm

Senkaku wrote:I'll go for Dany. She's in Qarth right now, yes?

No, I found out that my description of her plot in the OP is wrong. (Thanks for reminding me, I'll have to update that).
Based on this, being the chapter directly after the coronation, she currently is in the dothraki steppes and has just brought back dragons.
Cylarn wrote:
The Jonathanian States wrote:-snip-

Then give me some land.

I think you already mentioned him having received some land. Or do you want something specific?
Toronina, I'll check your app in a second.

Senkaku
Postmaster of the Fleet

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Senkaku » Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:38 pm

Name: Daenerys Targaryen

Character's Faith: The Holy Faith

Appearance: Silver/white-blonde hair, violet eyes, pale complexion

Short Bio: Born on Dragonstone towards the end of Robert's Rebellion. Fled to the Free Cities with her brother Viserys. Married to Khal Drogo, a Dothraki horselord, by Viserys to try and gain control of Drogo's khalasar. Went through some personal development and overcame her fear of her brother, who was later killed by Drogo for threatening her, and came to love Drogo. Lost her husband and child to the maegi Mirri Maz Duur, abandoned by much of her khalasar. Used Mirri Maz Duur in a blood magic ritual to hatch three dragon eggs she received as a wedding present.

Loyalties: Herself (House Targaryen)

Powers/Abilities/Training: limited control of her newborn dragons

Weapons/Armor: none

RP Example: will find one soon

CAT - Don't remove, this is for tracking purposes.

House Name: House Targaryen

Sigil: Image

Head of House: Daenerys Targaryen

Relevant House Members: none (all dead)

House Seat: Dragonstone

House's Faith: The Holy Faith

Military Forces: presently around fifty, of Daenerys's khalasr of ~200

Sworn Houses: none

Loyalty: House Targaryen claims that Daenerys I Targaryen is the rightful queen of Westeros.

Short History: House Targaryen, survivors of the Doom of Valyria, fled their destroyed homeland to Westeros. Then they conquered Westeros, using their dragons, and ruled for three hundred years until the Seven Kingdoms rebelled against the Mad Kind Aerys. House Targaryen was almost completely destroyed, leaving only Viserys and Daenerys Targaryen. Now only Daenerys is left, as Khal Drogo killed Viserys in Vaes Dothrak.

RP Example: will find some soon

Notes: Daenerys is the only living Targaryen that anyone knows about.

WIP, I'm going to add samples and add an application for House Targaryen.
Last edited by Senkaku on Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Cylarn
Post Marshal

Postby Cylarn » Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:40 pm

Senkaku wrote:I'll go for Dany. She's in Qarth right now, yes?

No, I found out that my description of her plot in the OP is wrong. (Thanks for reminding me, I'll have to update that).
Based on this, being the chapter directly after the coronation, she currently is in the dothraki steppes and has just brought back dragons.
Cylarn wrote:
Then give me some land.

I think you already mentioned him having received some land. Or do you want something specific?

Oh ok. What specifically do I own?
✎ Member - ℘ædagog

The Jonathanian States
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Jonathanian States » Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:45 pm

Senkaku wrote:-snippedy snap, let's cut up that app-

Sure.
Cylarn wrote:
The Jonathanian States wrote:No, I found out that my description of her plot in the OP is wrong. (Thanks for reminding me, I'll have to update that).

Oh ok. What specifically do I own?

I don't know. It'd probably make the most sense for it to be something close to Winterfell if it was given to you by the Starks, though other places in the North would work as well. Someplace specific you'd like it to be?
As to what: Seeing as you are a Ser and this is a feudal world, I suppose it'd be a castle of moderate to minor size, with the outlaying lands and pheasants.

Senkaku
Postmaster of the Fleet

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Senkaku » Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:46 pm

Can we just assume Jorah Mormont is under my control? He's listed as an independent person in the OP, but it would make more sense if I just controlled him.

The Jonathanian States
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Jonathanian States » Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:49 pm

Toronina wrote:-snippedy snack, I ain't cuttin' slack-

A change the app slightly, but also some of the things from Photana's app seem to be missing. So finish it, and I'll check again, mkay?
Senkaku wrote:Can we just assume Jorah Mormont is under my control? He's listed as an independent person in the OP, but it would make more sense if I just controlled him.

Well, you obviously control him ICly to an extent. OOCly though, I'll leave him open for somebody to take if they want, seeing as he is an independent person, only one with close ties and alignment to a different one.

Toronina
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Toronina » Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:53 pm

Toronina wrote:-snippedy snack, I ain't cuttin' slack-

A change the app slightly, but also some of the things from Photana's app seem to be missing. So finish it, and I'll check again, mkay?
Senkaku wrote:Can we just assume Jorah Mormont is under my control? He's listed as an independent person in the OP, but it would make more sense if I just controlled him.

Well, you obviously control him ICly to an extent. OOCly though, I'll leave him open for somebody to take if they want, seeing as he is an independent person, only one with close ties and alignment to a different one.

Added a bio for Renly to it

The Jonathanian States
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Jonathanian States » Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:03 pm

Toronina wrote:
The Jonathanian States wrote:A change the app slightly, but also some of the things from Photana's app seem to be missing. So finish it, and I'll check again, mkay?

Added a bio for Renly to it

Still lacks some stuff.
House Name: Check

Sigil: (pictures may be used) Here as well

Head of House: (please include limited information of personality, a short bio, and possibly appearance.) Yep

Relevant House Members: Sure

House Seat: Aye

House's Faith: Yes.

Military Forces: (Again within reason)

Sworn Houses:

Loyalty: (Which King your house has chosen to follow., if available)

Short History:

RP Example:

Notes:

Last edited by The Jonathanian States on Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Toronina
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Toronina » Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:21 pm

Toronina wrote:Added a bio for Renly to it

Still lacks some stuff.
House Name: Check

Sigil: (pictures may be used) Here as well

Head of House: (please include limited information of personality, a short bio, and possibly appearance.) Yep

Relevant House Members: Sure

House Seat: Aye

House's Faith: Yes.

Military Forces: (Again within reason)

Sworn Houses:

Loyalty: (Which King your house has chosen to follow., if available)

Short History:

RP Example:

Notes:

Okay, just seems that is missing from the Original Post

Toronina
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Toronina » Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:16 pm

Toronina wrote:House Name: House Baratheon of Storms End

Head of House: (please include limited information of personality, a short bio, and possibly appearance.) King Renly Baratheon, a charismatic, handsome man. One and Twenty years of age, he has claimed he is a king opposed to his older brother Stannis and supposed nephew Joffrey. He is said to be the spitting of image of his eldest brother, the late King Robert. He is currently married to the 'Rose of Highgarden' Margaery Tyrell, though he is in love with her brother The 'Knight of Flowers' Loras Tyrell.

Relevant House Members:
King Renly Baratheon :
King Stannis Baratheon:
King Joffrey Baratheon:
Prince Tommen Baratheon:
Queen Cersei Lannister:
Queen Selsye Florent:
Queen Margaery Tyrell:

Edric Storm:

Military Forces: (Again within reason) 80-100 k. As with all army's mainly armed peasants

Sworn Houses: House Buckler of Bronzegate House Cafferen of Fawnton House Connington of Griffin's Roost House Dondarrion of Blackhaven House Errol of Haystack Hall

Short History: House Baratheon first appeard with Orys Baratheon, bastard half brother and right hand man to Aegon the Conqueror. Orys married the daughter of the last Storm King and took the banners and words of House Dunderian. There have been a few notable Baratheons including Lyonel the Laughing Storm who stood up for a man who would later lead the Kingsguard, Jocelyn who married Prince Aemon and gave birth to Rhaenys Targaryen the Queen who never was, and of course the three sons of Steffon Baratheon: Robert, Stannis and Renly

Bio for Renly: Born into the House of Baratheon, Renly has always been flamboyent. When Renly was young, he and his brothers Robert and Stannis watch their parent's ship sink off Shipbreaker Bay. Doing nothing in Robert's Rebellion due to being to young, Renly was given Storm's End for unknown reasons, which angered his brother Stannis. Renly like his brothers is most likely scarred emotionally after the death of his parents. Renly was appointed after the war to be Lord of Storms End and Master of Laws on the Small Council of his Eldest brother Robert, along with his other brother Stannis, the Master of Ships. Recently Renly fled the capital, fearing for his life. He has declared himself a King and married Margaery Tyrell, earning him the power of two of the seven kingdoms. While he is married to Magaery Tyrell, he is actually in love with her brother and his former squire Loras Tyrell.

Moar Houses: House Fell of Felwood

House Gower

House Grandison of Grandview

House Hasty

House Herston

House Horpe

House Kellington

Toronina
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Toronina » Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:28 pm

Relevant House Members:
King Renly Baratheon :
King Stannis Baratheon:
King Joffrey Baratheon:
Prince Tommen Baratheon:
Queen Cersei Lannister:
Queen Selsye Florent:
Queen Margaery Tyrell:

Edric Storm:

Military Forces: (Again within reason) 80-100 k. As with all army's mainly armed peasants

Sworn Houses: House Buckler of Bronzegate House Cafferen of Fawnton House Connington of Griffin's Roost House Dondarrion of Blackhaven House Errol of Haystack Hall

Mmoar Houses: House Mertyns

House Musgood

House Peasebury of Poddingfield

House Penrose of Parchments

House Selmy of Harvest Hall

House Swann of Stonehelm

House Sywgert

Toronina
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Toronina » Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:36 pm

Relevant House Members:
King Renly Baratheon :
King Stannis Baratheon:
King Joffrey Baratheon:
Prince Tommen Baratheon:
Queen Cersei Lannister:
Queen Selsye Florent:
Queen Margaery Tyrell:

Edric Storm:

Moar: House Wensington

House Wylde of Rain House

House Trant

House Bolling
House Estermont of Greenstone
House Tarth of Evenfall Hall
House Staedmon of Broad Arch
House Rogers of Amberly
House Lonmouth
House Tudbury
House Wagstaff
Should I add the reach as well?

Lunas Legion
Post Czar

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Lunas Legion » Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:03 pm

I don't think you get to RP Stannis' lot or Joffery and co.

Confirmed member of Kyloominati, Destroyers of Worlds Membership can be applied for here

Toronina
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Toronina » Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:21 pm

Lunas Legion wrote:I don't think you get to RP Stannis' lot or Joffery and co.

Did you mean me? Because if so I'm not trying to RP them. They are part of my house, they just have their own houses doe

Lunas Legion
Post Czar

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Lunas Legion » Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:44 pm

Toronina wrote:
Lunas Legion wrote:I don't think you get to RP Stannis' lot or Joffery and co.

Did you mean me? Because if so I'm not trying to RP them. They are part of my house, they just have their own houses doe

Same dynasty. Different house.

Inishronin
Attaché

Founded: Jul 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Inishronin » Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:25 pm

Finished App

Inishronin wrote:
Character Application
Name: Rynon

Character's Faith: Old Gods

Appearance: Rynon is of average build, and toned. His skin is like most northerners, pale, but due to excessive time spent in Essos it has darkened a shade or two.

Short Bio: Rynon was born in a village a short distance Winterfell, the second child and first son of a stonemason. When he was just a few years old, his father joined the ranks of Lord Eddard Stark's host and traveled south to fight in Robert Baratheon's rebellion. He returned, but in the years after he was called upon again to take up arms against the false King Balon Greyjoy. He did not return from that war.

As the man of the house Rynon had to work to support his mother and sister. He worked as a stonemason for a while but learned there was much more money in prize fighting. By age 18 he was spotted by a merchant from the Free Cities. He agreed to travel across the narrow sea to fight, while in return his family back in Westeros would be bathed in riches.

He fought in Braavos, Lys, Myr, Pentos and more for over three years, and was quite successful. Their caravan was attacked by bandits while going from Lorath to Norvos, and his master killed. He could only carry so much with his armour on, but Rynon managed to escape with some wares after their escort was overrun. Rynon traveled back to Winterfell to see his family, only to find they had perished soon after he left, unable to support themselves. He spent most of his money getting to King's Landing and renting a house in the countryside outside the city.

Loyalties: None

Powers/Abilities/Training: From his manual labour and years as a professional fighter, Rynon has a strong physique. He is of an average size, but is quite well toned and very fast. He can ride a horse, and quickly, but he lacks the ability to fight well on horseback and falls grealty short of the abilities of trained and experienced lords and sers. He has been trained to use a variety of weapons and to fight with his hands - as well as other limbs - from his time in the Free Cities.

Weapons/Armor: His favoured weapon is a seven foot wooden spear with a steel point. The long reach and maneuverability of the light weapon make it perfect for his fighting style. He also carries a short sword (he paid for it to be forged back in Winterfell) and occasionally a small round oak shield with an iron stud in the center (also made in Winterfell when he got back) - the diameter of this shield is about the same as his forearm. He prefers not to wear armour to remain light on his feet, but will wear padded or boiled leather for protection. He also has a steel plate suit of armour. This was purchased to him by his former master and has several scratches, dents and marks. He had it repaired in Winterfell and again in King's Landing but while usable it still bares marks.

RP Example: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=305151

CAT
Last edited by Inishronin on Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Inishronin
Attaché

Founded: Jul 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Inishronin » Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:47 pm

Just my luck, everyone's offline when I finally get my app up =/

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse