NATION

PASSWORD

ALL HAIL BRITANNIA! A Code Geass Character RP (OPEN/IC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Jordslag
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Jordslag » Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:09 am

Finally, the Doctors began walking out. the last one walking out looked at Charlotte and said "He's stable for the moment. You can visit now." He then ran off to join the other Doctors. From inside, a voice croaked "Who is it? Who were you on the phone with?" It was James. His voice was scratched, but still recognizable.

Gigaverse
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 26, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gigaverse » Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:59 pm

Jordslag wrote:Finally, the Doctors began walking out. the last one walking out looked at Charlotte and said "He's stable for the moment. You can visit now." He then ran off to join the other Doctors. From inside, a voice croaked "Who is it? Who were you on the phone with?" It was James. His voice was scratched, but still recognizable.

Charlotte's phone curiously rang again. She answered it, hearing a request from the other side:

"Please hand the phone to James. I need to talk with him."

And she did.

"It's been a long time, Your Highness.", the voice on the other side said.
Art-person(?). Japan liker. tired-ish.
Student in linguistics ???. On-and-off writer.
MAKE CAKE NOT stupidshiticanmakefunof.
born in, raised in and emigrated from vietbongistan lolol
Operating this polity based on preferences and narrative purposes
clowning incident | clowning incident | bottom text
can produce noises in (in order of grasp) vietbongistani, oldspeak
and bonjourois (learning weebspeak and hitlerian at uni)

Jordslag
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Jordslag » Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:02 pm

Gigaverse wrote:
Jordslag wrote:Finally, the Doctors began walking out. the last one walking out looked at Charlotte and said "He's stable for the moment. You can visit now." He then ran off to join the other Doctors. From inside, a voice croaked "Who is it? Who were you on the phone with?" It was James. His voice was scratched, but still recognizable.

Charlotte's phone curiously rang again. She answered it, hearing a request from the other side:

And she did.

"It has indeed, Lucius. Not that it gained me much. I'm still as remembered as ever. I'm surprised they even bothered to try to Assassinate me. Anything I can do for you, or are you just calling to bother me?" James asked, holding the Phone to his ear.
Last edited by Jordslag on Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gigaverse
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gigaverse » Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:07 pm

Jordslag wrote:
Gigaverse wrote:Charlotte's phone curiously rang again. She answered it, hearing a request from the other side:

And she did.

"It has indeed, Lucius. Not that it gained me much. I'm still as remembered as ever. I'm surprised they even bothered to try to Assassinate me. Anything I can do for you, or are you just calling to bother me?" James asked, holding the Phone to his ear.

"Watch your tone, boy.

I have analyzed the situation. It seems that sooner or later, Lelouch would be set free. For that matter, your next destination - if it doesn't trouble you - will be China. Meanwhile, I also need you to keep a keen eye on your sisters. I don't want any of them suffering heavy damages. Understood?

And... oh, mind keeping your voice down or leave your words ambiguous, your sister is still there.
"

Jordslag
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Jordslag » Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:11 pm

Gigaverse wrote:
Jordslag wrote:"It has indeed, Lucius. Not that it gained me much. I'm still as remembered as ever. I'm surprised they even bothered to try to Assassinate me. Anything I can do for you, or are you just calling to bother me?" James asked, holding the Phone to his ear.

"Watch your tone, boy.

I have analyzed the situation. It seems that sooner or later, Lelouch would be set free. For that matter, your next destination - if it doesn't trouble you - will be China. Meanwhile, I also need you to keep a keen eye on your sisters. I don't want any of them suffering heavy damages. Understood?

And... oh, mind keeping your voice down or leave your words ambiguous, your sister is still there.
"

"Heh, it dosen't matter. You should relax sometime, Lucius. You work WAY too hard." He said. Then he whispered. "Understood. I'll go to China and keep an eye on LeLouch. Meanwhile, try to keep LeLouch in one place for as long as possible, K?" He turned phone off, got up, staggered to the door, handed the phone to Charlotte, got into a Wheelchair, and said "Charlotte- I am going to China. Take care of Alyse and Euphie and Cornelia. I have a... Military matter to take care of." With that, he wheeled off, to go to the airport.

Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 28, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nuridia » Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:23 pm

"Jamie, you know that weirdo?" Charlotte asked when James handed her back her phone. She knew he hated that nickname but didn't really care at the moment. "Well I'm glad you're stable and I'll take care of our sisters, but should you really be going on "military excursions" in your condition?" "I mean you just got shot through the neck after all." the princess said, her tone betraying that she was slightly suspicious of James' excuse.
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.
The Diamond card suit represents fire, strength and power. Sister of the Queen of Hearts, Queen of Spades and the Queen of Clubs.

Jordslag
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Jordslag » Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:57 pm

Nuridia wrote:"Jamie, you know that weirdo?" Charlotte asked when James handed her back her phone. She knew he hated that nickname but didn't really care at the moment. "Well I'm glad you're stable and I'll take care of our sisters, but should you really be going on "military excursions" in your condition?" "I mean you just got shot through the neck after all." the princess said, her tone betraying that she was slightly suspicious of James' excuse.

"I'm not dead, so I can. Just the fact that you can currently have a conversation with me eliminates any reason I should stay back. Now, please. Don't die while I'm gone. This is crucially important." He then continued wheeling off, and was soon out of sight and hearing range.

Great Empire of Gamilus
Senator

Founded: Apr 08, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Great Empire of Gamilus » Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:48 am

Australia, Canberra, Parliament House.

Prime Minister Dundee stood on the podium, his sun kissed skin and iconic hat as well as vest adorning him, looking into the Camera he spoke.

"Greetings my fellow Australians, friends and foe's. It is with a heaviness in my heart that I, Steve Dundee do declare war on the Empire of Britannia. For too long have we stayed content on our continent watching the rest of the world suffer from the Imperialists to our east, enslaving the world and forcing all into subservience while we were out back having a cold one with our mates, for how long is it until Britannia turns its greedy eye upon us!?

Now I call upon you, my fellow countrymen to help bring about a world where we all can sit out back and have cold ones with our mates without the fear of tyranny!" the gathered people there cheered for their Prime Minister, elsewhere over the country millions cheered thrice as loud! patriotic fevor mixing into the minds and souls as many agreed with what was being said.

The Prime Minister continued. "Now I don't expect this to be a walk in the park, and neither should we all. Them Britannia boys'n'gals are tough and unwilling to bend, which is why we will break them! on our shores! on the oceans or in the heartland of their nation itself!"

Australia, Queensland, Military airfield near Brisbane.

Colonel Lukas Sturnn whooped and cheered alongside his men as his mechanized regiment was being loaded, the fevor at the airfield was thick and running like blood through veins. Men ran too and from transports as the finished refuling and supplies, tanks and parts were loaded onto transport VTOL's while massive Knightmares were being loaded into their own unique super transports.

His regiment was destined to head too indonesia as a show of support for the Allied nations and to offer terms for a long lasting Alliance.
He and his men would be moving out within the hour, with 3000 men and pilots he hoped the journey would be well...
Last edited by Great Empire of Gamilus on Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:47 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Do you hear the posters sing?
Singing the song of angry men?
It is the music of the short OP
that won't be seen again!

When the mods find this OP
Then this thread will be no more,
But the song will be sung again
When another comes!

OP, do you know the way?
Know the way to fix your post?
Just add details and sources to spark
Debate on these forums.

Otherwise this thread is doomed
Doomed to death by modly wrath
NSG will pick up and move on
'Till another comes!

--The Klishi Islands
a thread on Theism and Atheism

Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nuridia » Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:47 am

"Alright, I won't." "But James..." Charlotte tried to say as James wheeled himself off. She tried to go after him but he was too quick for her. After a while, she just decided to give up and drive back to the palace. Maybe Euphie and Cornelia were still there, she knew Alyse would still be.
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.
The Diamond card suit represents fire, strength and power. Sister of the Queen of Hearts, Queen of Spades and the Queen of Clubs.

Evraim
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 29, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Evraim » Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:15 pm

Oranmiyan Palace - Barracks
Lagos, Britannian West Africa
The Holy Britannian Empire

"James..." the princess whispered to herself, "I will teach the European Union a harsh lesson. Just give me a little time." With this promise, the girl returned to her immediate priority, glowering at a file of knights, clad in their silly, ornate garments bedecked with extraneous finery. Baron Jorge Garcia Anibal de Medeiros y de Lisboa, Knight-Commander of the Ancient and Most Noble Military Order of the Tower and of the Sword, was the most garish of them all. He was a balding, diminutive man who had once been handsome, though no he was balding and had a sizable pooch protruding from his gut. A long, mellifluous cape of indigo silk embellished with golden leopards and leaping dolphins, wrought from the gold mined in South Africa, fell to a crumble at his feet. His military uniform, an azure blue more vibrant than the sky, would have made the draperies of any nobleman look plain by comparison. Lastly, abundant medals jingled on his chest, and he could not move without metallic melodies emanating from his triple-ringed fingers. In short, the baron was a peacock of a man.

"Welcome back, Your Highness," Lord Lisboa exclaimed heartily, collapsing into a series of elaborate genuflections, "All Africa is made brighter by Your Highness's presence. May I ask what news you bring from the capital?" She was tempted to strike him across the face in that moment, but instead settled for nibbling on her bottom lip in a gesture of obvious annoyance. "Where is my brother?" she said in a soft, girlish tone, her eyes glistening dangerously, "Where is James?" Lisboa blinked with surprise, gaping at her for a moment. As the silence grew more pregnant, he stammered out a response. "H-he was in critical con-condition," the officer responded hastily, "But he was released. I b-believe he intends to depart Lagos for the Chinese Federation."

Alyse spun on her heels, strolling casually back and forth, reflecting on this piece of intelligence. "Out of the question," she stated at last, "Seal off the airport immediately, and bring my brother to the palace. If his jet has already departed, recall the pilot at once. I have no intention of allowing this travesty to progress any further." The Knight-Commander's expression was worried and vacillating. He had never been a man of firm resolve, despite his position as one of the premier knights in Africa. "With all due pardon, milady," Lisboa interjected, "Seizing a prince of Britannia would stain the honor of our order. I hardly think-" Alyse smiled playfully, lunging towards the aging soldier until she could almost have kissed him. "Thinking, Lord Lisboa?" she inquired sweetly, "Why ever would I want you to think? Do you believe me so rotten as to strain your cognitive capacities in so vile a manner? I merely desire that you should follow my orders. Surely, you are capable of that?"

"But-but what of the consequences!" he sputtered, "The Emperor will have my head for this!" The princess giggled, hiding her lips behind a gloved hand. "A knight is merely a piece," she replied, "Who blames the knight when check is called? I shall assume full responsibility for this operation, even answering to His Majesty if required. Now, dispatch the third and fourth divisions with all due haste. Lord Baltaser Alexandre Rafael de Abreu y de Ferreira shall be given the command." A knight with long crimson hair that tumbled like the petals of a rose and dancing green eyes gave a wolfish grin upon hearing her instructions, and then saluted impeccably. Baltaser, a noble of Portuguese extraction, had been one of her court favorites during her stint as governor of West Africa.

He was well-mannered, witty, and more than a little predisposing. Had she enjoyed anything more than casual teasing, Alyse might have granted him permission to enter her bedchambers. His poems, love letters, and serenades were still recorded among her happier memories, even if he was little more than a shadow next to her big brother. All the same, favoritism had not influenced her decision in this instant. Baltaser was one of the most skilled combat pilots in the Order, not to mention his politic demeanor. She could trust him not to employ force unless it became necessary to do so. Furthermore, it would have been unsightly to send Nayram, a commander of the auxiliaries, after someone of James's standing. His attempted assassination was scandal enough, without the added humiliation that their siblings would hurl at them if the Berber were to become involved.

In any case, Alyse had more pressing plans to draw the attention of her auxiliary forces. She wanted to root out insurgent elements together with their European co-conspirators. The Nigerian Guard and the ATLA would fulfill this function perfectly, as they had dozens of time in the past. Within a week, she would have a line of up to one hundred suspects awaiting trial. Then, the princess could proceed with eliminating the advisers who had removed the auxiliaries from their stations after her departure for Pendragon, a move which had invited assailants to try their chances. The auxiliaries could recognize terrorists at a glance. They knew who belonged to which tribe, who supported which great power, and who could be trusted, almost instinctively. They had navigated African politics for most of their lives. The Britannian soldiers were noticeably less adept with such things, for obvious reasons. It had been stupid to inflate Britannian egos at the expense of security. Alyse could not forgive stupidity. Not when her brother had suffered as a result.

"One more thing," she called out, "Call my sisters back to the palace. I wish to convey the Prime Minister's orders to them." With that, the girl meandered towards her bedchambers to catch a quick nap before the briefing. She could not let the others see her lack of composure, her lack of humor, her lack of carelessness. Without that aura of indifference, she became vulnerable, and Alyse hated being vulnerable above all else.

Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nuridia » Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:44 pm

"Well, we made it." Charlotte said to herself as she finally arrived back at the palace. She was hot, tired and a little sweaty. It had been a long day and she needed a hot bath and a rest, her glasses had been nearly broken as well. She climbed out of her car and gave the keys to her driver to park it in the garage. The princess was exhausted and worried about James, running off to China in his condition. And who was that mysterious Lucius that was calling her and why did James know him? She saw that Euphie and Cornelia were still there, she was glad she wouldn't be alone. Lottie decided to use the back entrance and found herself walking near the barracks. There Alyse was with a redheaded knight and an elaborately dressed man. They looked like they were discussing something important. After a while, Alyse was walking to her bedchambers near the same direction Lottie was. The silver haired girl looked like she had something on her mind so Charlotte paid no heed and continued on.
Last edited by Nuridia on Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.

Gigaverse
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gigaverse » Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:56 pm

Jordslag wrote:-snip-

The man was clad in his Black Long-coat. In front of his left eye, he wore an eye-patch. In front of both eyes, he wore sunglasses. In his black leather-gloved hand, he held a phone to his right ear, as his stare was focused on the immediate scenery before him...

"I work too hard, you say...?"

Lucius Kingsley
Knight Commander; Knight of Saint Gabriel

Lagos Airport, Britannian West Africa
July 19th, 2017 A.T.B.
1600 Hours

Lucius turned off his own phone. He had a long sigh regarding the matter. Admittedly, he had been straining himself very much recently. Not like he could do anything to resolve such a situation.

The Knight in Black suddenly had a strange feeling. Something was poking him. Other times, grasping his clothes. He turned around and began scolding:

"Lady Highland, please. Stop poking me.", in his cold voice, the last few words seemed to have indicated that he was annoyed.

"I was just wondering, Sir Kingsley...", the much shorter maiden behind Lucius spoke with her feminine voice, "You were only dubbed Grand Master of the Knights of Saint Gabriel yesterday... and already, here you are, in Africa, not giving yourself a rest albeit having just landed in these dry lands? What is it that requires you to make such haste?"

"It has something to do with Her Highness, Princess Alyse la Britannia. And her brother, to whom I have spoken with just now."

"The... Imperial Family? Must I bow?"

"Unfortunately, my presentiments tell me that the meeting with whomever it is will not be peaceful. Find a corner for yourself to hide."

"You will have to face off against Knights, right? Will they have Knightmares? What about you?"

His face remained calm, and his eyes sharp. The response came not a full second after the question was finished:

"I'm not afraid of Charles, so I think I can handle a few petty Knightmares. Now, go find yourself a corner to hide before the events start."

The girl nodded, and proceeded to take cover from a supposed firefight that could take place. From afar, the figure of someone else was approaching...

Prince James... You made it in time after all., he thought, preparing himself for any misadventures that would go his way.

Jordslag
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Jordslag » Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:58 pm

"We have to turn back." Jame's pilot said while in the Air.

"Hm?" James said, waking up from a Nap.

"We have to turn back, your Highness. Princess Alyse has ordered you back and is sending the military after you."

"..."

"Sir?"

James walked up to the Cockpit. "Open up a channel with the head of the troops going after me."
He said. "Y-Yes sir!" The Pilot said, complying. James hopped into the Co-Pilot seat, while the Channel opened to show Baltaser in his Knighmare. "Hello, good Lord." James said. "Always good to see you. Now, I think we both have the same idea: I'm not returning. I'm on a special mission for Britannia. Now, go scamper off like the little Lap-Dog you are and tell Alyse that. Or, you know, you COULD TRY to forcibly return me. However, it won't end up well for you. I have a trick or two up my sleeve. Bye-Bye!" James closed the channel and smiled. Few knew he had a Geass! and fewer knew what it was. He walked back to his Passenger seat, and continued his delightful nap.

Evraim
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Evraim » Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:35 pm

Oranmiyan Palace - Bedchambers

Charlotte has returned, Alyse reflected, This should enable me to ensure her safety, and, besides that, she might know about the technology that enabled James to disappear earlier. Perhaps she can even explain why our little brother has become so petulant of late. I wonder... The silver-haired girl was dressed in a skimpy nightgown, with two of her mostly exposed legs dangling from her mattress. She had never possessed an enviable figure, unlike many of her sisters, but that didn't perturb her. She liked the feeling of a cool breeze passing against her bare flesh, especially when she was in the midst of a game. Alyse had not yet identified her opponent, but that didn't matter. Whoever it was had proven to be far more compelling than the fools sent by the European Union. That was enough to sate her interest.

"Princess," Baltaser's voice echoed from the portable communicator buried in the fresh chill of her pillow, "Your Highness, we have located Prince James's flight. He is presently refusing to comply with your orders, and insists that this mission was assigned to him by either the Emperor or the Prime Minister. He declined to provide more information." Alyse rolled her eyes derisively, and let out a sigh of exasperation. Does he truly believe I would succumb to so pitiful a ruse? she wondered, twirling a strand of hair around her pointer finger, Schneizel didn't send the orders. And father... father... He doesn't care what we do. "Take the jet by force," the princess muttered absently, "My little brother may be petulant, but you can cow the pilot into submission with a few well-placed threats. As a last resort, open fire with the intention of forcing a crash landing. James will be compelled to resort to the parachutes then."

"I am at your disposition, Your Highness," the knight said obediently, "I have one more concern, however. We are still in the process of evacuating civilians. Do we have permission to arrest resisters?" Alyse giggled. "Is the sky blue?" she asked playfully. "I beg your pardon, princess?" Baltaser stammered. "Permission granted," Alyse replied sourly, vexed that he had taken her jape so seriously. James had no hope of escaping, which made the game somewhat dull, but, then again, he was but a single piece. Alyse was more interested in the person who was pulling the strings, the manipulator behind the curtain who had given the boy his mission.

Wiping beads of perspiration from her brow, the girl sipped lightly at a cranberry flavored martini, savoring the light burn of the alcohol as it passed through her throat. Not many approved of her drinking habits. Schneizel said that alcohol impaired her ability to rationally function, while Cornelia viewed her preference in drinks as vulgar. Clovis would probably understand, but then she didn't want his understanding, obtuse as it was. To Alyse, alcohol meant relaxation. It also had the added benefit of making tactical games like chess more challenging, though she hadn't lost a chess match in years, regardless of how smashed she was. It wasn't easy to lose when one possessed an eidetic memory and the mathematical prowess of a super-computer. The princess could literally calculate every possible move in a chess match from beginning to end, and respond accordingly. This was part of the reason she had declined to play Schneizel since turning twelve, to preserve the myth of his invincibility.

"This gown bores me," Alyse demurred, pulling it over her head, and then lying down again. She glanced down at her exposed form, her eyes tracing the boniness of her exposed ribs, the sickening thinness of her arms, and the practical nonexistence of her breasts. She had never been a physically strong girl, and a few of her siblings even used to tease her, implying that she was secretly a boy. Suddenly, Alyse was trembling violently, a cough causing her whole form to convulse. All at once, a handkerchief was pressed against her lips, stained with crimson drops. Her lips were no longer a frail pink, but rather an alarming red. The fit lasted about a minute, and, when it ended, she was completely drained of energy. Just a little longer, she promised herself, Then I can rest for as long as I like. I'll call checkmate in five. I swear. I'm strong enough. I swear.

Gigaverse
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gigaverse » Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:12 pm

The boy acts on impulse. I think I will have to reevaluate my strategy.

Lucius drew a long sigh. He was more worn out from James' recklessness than his own tiresome journey. He watched, as civilians were evacuated from the airport, his right eye behind the shades remaining unchanged, his relaxed left hand constantly rotating a black chess-piece that was previously not there.

There are many possibilities; to which, a game of chess would feel much less difficult.

He looked up to the skies, then the ground, then the airport. His eyes stared at them for only so long as not to delay his ultimate decisions.

It's confirmed that the stubborn kid wouldn't stop, so Alyse would have to resort to forceful means. Missiles are out of the question, as they would be far too powerful. Perhaps she only wants the engines damaged, as she is not that cruel a person. Bullets sound more reasonable, then - question is, of what caliber? Normal Britannian firearms, or Knightmares? In either case, I would have to neutralize the threat. The chances of James actually making out of Africa now seems slim. In that scenario, perhaps I would have to stay here a while longer and hand out tasks to the others...

Hmph. Have to put the boy on the leash.

Lucius then phoned James with his specialized mobile through a concealed channel. As the other side picked up, he said a few lines before turning off:

"James. Prepare yourself a parachute and jump, they will either scare your pilot to submission or shoot your helicopter down. In both scenarios, prepare a parachute. Hide yourself immediately when you have landed, find a safe corner, and then tell me where you are, I'll come take you. Now, please don't be a fool and follow my instructions as best as you can; otherwise, you will be staying in Africa for another month."

As he finished, the Grand Master dragged out an Assault Rifle. When everything was set, and the angles where unwanted incidents would take place had been calculated, the Knight in Black made his move.

I am neither the best at chess nor an authentic super-computer, but don't checkmate just yet, Your Highness.

Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nuridia » Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:25 pm

Charlotte stepped inside of the house and was going to take a shower. She had a cranberry and cream gown that was her favorite dress and she would change into it later. but she walked past Alyse's room on the way to the bathroom and saw the thin girl coughing. Her lips were stained red with blood. "Sister, are you alright?" Charlotte asked concernedly. "Do you need a hospital, are you well?" the pink haired princess asked her sister. Charlotte's figure was much more different than Alyse's, Charlotte was slender but she had curves and a considerably larger chest than the silver haired girl.
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.

Evraim
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Evraim » Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:11 pm

Oranmiyan Palace - Bedchambers

"Big sister," Alyse replied evenly, struggling to conceal her weakness, "I just bit my tongue. That's all. You see, I was choking. This martini is too strong for a delicate palette such as mine." She smiled reassuringly, as she calculated her next move. Lottie's appearance had been unexpected, though it shouldn't have been. Lottie showered more often than anyone she had ever known, with the possible exception of herself. I'm naked, Alyse observed solemnly, Against any other opponent this would be a tactical flaw, but Lottie's different. This won't yield results as satisfying as one would expect from Lelouch or Edward, but it should suffice for my purposes. The princess could feel a blush creeping up her cheeks. Her pale, almost translucent skin, proved exceptionally useful for this sort of feint. Moments like this made her frail health more bearable.

"Please," the silver-haired girl whimpered, "I-I n-need to get dressed. I-it's improper for a royal princess to expose herself to anyone else. M-may I have a moment, sister?" Without waiting for a response, Alyse slammed and locked the door, and then scurried towards her wardrobe. Embarrassment was quite foreign to Alyse, but she knew enough to exploit the existence of such an emotion when the need arose. She had done it plenty of times in the past too, though a few of her siblings had begun to understand the ruse. Lottie shouldn't have numbered among them. She hadn't been quite so bold with Cornelia, Euphemia, and Charlotte as she had with Lelouch and Orpheus, and gender had been the deciding factor in this development.

Alyse selected a sky blue, silk gown trimmed with the fur of an Arctic fox and embellished by black lace ribbons. It was a tasteful piece that had been fitted specifically for her diminutive proportions, though perhaps it wasn't wholly suitable for her current equatorial environment. Finally, she opened the door, and gave her sister a weak smile. "Lottie?" she called, "I'm kind of embarrassed to ask, but can you help me with my hair. I'm not really all that good at weaving braids, and I want to look respectable when I speak to you, Cornelia, and Euphemia later. I'm usually such a mess." Alyse blushed more lightly this time, though her sentiments were at least somewhat genuine. In truth, she wasn't terribly skilled at braiding hair, even her own, and, besides that, she wanted her sister to dote on her if only this once.

This desire was undeniably childish, but Alyse didn't care. She would probably play a chess match against a computer opponent too, since it had been at least three days since her last challenge and she was feeling rusty. A Sicilian defense would be too predictable. She had never lost a game that begun in such a manner. Perhaps the Dutch attack would provide more entertainment, if only ever so slightly. Chess was secondary. Alyse wanted to have a heart-to-heart with her older sibling. She wanted to gain another ally. She wanted both of these things in addition to a simple demonstration of affection. It was selfish and foolish, but then Alyse had never claimed to be selfless. Too many things had transpired for her to be selfless. She was more a demon than an ascendant angel, and she didn't care.

Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nuridia » Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:39 pm

Lottie was surprised when Alyse locked the door so fast that she didn't even have time to process the silver haired girl's explanation before she opened the door again. Charlotte didn't even move to shower because she was so stunned and was surprised at Alyse's request. The younger princess always claimed to be one of the most independent out of the bunch and seeing Alyse naked didn't affect her. Sure Charlotte liked to play both sides of the fence, she was into men and women as long as they had personality and were beautiful but never into one of her sisters or brothers. The romantic relationships they formed with each other creeped the pinkette out sometimes. Lottie saw the gown that Alyse had selected. The pinkette wished she could wear pink, but could only wear a very pale pink because any other shade would've clashed with her hair. "Alright, take a seat over at the vanity." Charlotte directed to Alyse, pushing her glasses up on her nose.

She didn't shower yet, she would after she did Alyse's hair which shouldn't take too long. Lottie set her own gown on the bed, made with cranberry linen satin and was off the shoulder and trimmed with coral colored bows. The underskirt was cream colored, barely tinted with pink as were the ruffles on the elbow length sleeves. Lottie and Alyse had similar fashion tastes but Lottie was more practical, the gown was made of linen because it was Africa and linen kept you cool in hot weather. Lottie went over to the vanity where Alyse sat and gently started untangling the knots out of the long silver hair with a wide toothed comb. "Good thing I have a bottle of detangler, never leave home without it." "Anyway, what kind of braids do you want?" "You want them to wrap around your head like a crown, hang loose or maybe something Victorian." "Modern maybe?" Charlotte asked Alyse, handing the silver haired princess a magazine of braid styles for her to browse through. As she combed and brushed Alyse's hair while waiting for her to decide, Lottie sang a song by her favorite artist Lady Gaga. Charlotte always had a beautiful voice. Lady Gaga was American and many of her relatives didn't approve of her music but Charlotte was a huge fan and loved her music.

Lady of the 'Dam won't
Be a slave to the blonde or the culture of the popular
(She won't, she won't)
Sing it you, I'll
Fly under radar tonight
Make deals with every devil in sight
(I will, I will)

[Pre-Chorus:]
Cause I love, love, cause I love, love
You better than, you better than
My darkest sin
Russian hookers, and cheap gin

[Chorus:]
I think that I could be fine
If I could be Mary Jane Holland tonight
I think we'd have a good time
If you'd meet me Mary Jane in Holland tonight

Mary! Jane! Holland! Whoooh-Whooo
Mary! Jane! Holland! Whoooh-Whooo

[Verse 2:]
I don't like to boast
But our truffles are the most
Mad-magical in Amsterdam
(She won't, she won't)
So if you have fear, Apollo
Sit on my lyre, and
Play 'em like a piano, man
(I will, I will)

[Pre-Chorus:]
Cause I love, love, cause I love, love
You better than, you better than
My darkest sin
Russian hookers, and cheap gin

If you'd meet me and Mary Jane in Holland tonight

Mary! Jane! Holland!
Mary! Jane! Holland!
Mary! Jane! Holland!
Mary! Jane! Holland!

[Bridge:]
I know that Mom and Dad think I'm a mess
But it's alright, because
I am rich as piss
When I ignite the flames and put you in my mouth
The grass eats up my insides and my brunette starts to sprout

Introducing, ladies and gentleman, Mary Jane Holland!

If you'd meet me and Mary Jane in Holland tonight

Mary! Jane! Holland!
Mary! Jane! Holland!
Mary! Jane! Holland!
Mary! Jane! Holland!

Mary! Jane! Holland!
Mary! Jane! Holland!

Last edited by Nuridia on Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.

Jordslag
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Jordslag » Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:51 am

"Sir, the Knightmares are showing up again."

"How dreadful. Open up a window for me please."

"Sir?"

"Do as I say." James Snapped. The Pilot complied, and James stepped out onto the window, waving his Arms at Baltaser. "Bye!" He said, before jumping. Luckily, he had brought a Parachute. He activated it halfway down and glided onto a African Village. "Hello." He said in Yoruba, the native language. "Do you have anywhere for me to hide? I'm being chased by men in Giant Machines." The Nigerians laughed and invited him into one of the houses.

The Polarian Empire
Minister

Founded: Jun 11, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Polarian Empire » Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:51 pm

Cornelia li Britannia
Second Princess of the Holy Britannian Empire

July 19th, 2017 ATB
Oranmiyan Palace

Cornelia wakes up one day and goes to get herself ready. She goes into her luxury bathroom. She brushes her teeth with her purple toothbrush for two minutes. Then she walks into her shower with her bourgeois brand of soap, shampoo, and conditioner. After she got out of the shower, she picked which imperial pair of clothing she should wear. She picks her signature purple jumpsuit and matching gogo boots. She left the palace for a day. Looking around Lagos and wondering...This place is relaxing. Everyone is so chill. After arriving back at the palace , She goes to check on Euphie.

"Euphemia, are you awake. Can I come in? "

"Yes" Euphemia said "You may come in" she added

"Lets go check on James, Alyse and Lottie" Cornelia told her.

"Ok. I want to see what they are doing too " said Euphemia

"Is anyone here"Cornelia asked
BREAKING NEWS:
New Caledonians are prompted to vote in the upcoming referendum to grant the state of Bennu greater autonomy or not. Elections for the Chancellor of the Dominion has the whole nation on edge.

Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nuridia » Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:58 pm

Charlotte heard the knock as she was doing Alyse's hair and had one of the ladies in waiting go downstairs to answer the door. The woman, rose red hair falling past her waist opened the door to see Euphemia and Cornelia standing there. "Highnesses." the lady said, curtsying to the princesses. "Princess Alyse is in her room with Princess Charlotte, come in." she said to let the other pink haired princesses in.
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.

The Polarian Empire
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Polarian Empire » Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:04 pm

Nuridia wrote:Charlotte heard the knock as she was doing Alyse's hair and had one of the ladies in waiting go downstairs to answer the door. The woman, rose red hair falling past her waist opened the door to see Euphemia and Cornelia standing there. "Highnesses." the lady said, curtsying to the princesses. "Princess Alyse is in her room with Princess Charlotte, come in." she said to let the other pink haired princesses in.

Cornelia li Britannia and Euphemia li Britannia
Third Princess of the Holy Britannian Empire

July 19th, 2017 ATB
Oranmiyan Palace

Both Cornelia and Euphemia both followed the lady in waiting's order and walked in the room.

"Alyse, Charlotte. Hi sisters" asked Cornelia

"How have you been so far?" Euphemia wondered
BREAKING NEWS:
New Caledonians are prompted to vote in the upcoming referendum to grant the state of Bennu greater autonomy or not. Elections for the Chancellor of the Dominion has the whole nation on edge.

Jordslag
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Jordslag » Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:16 pm

James had remembered that Cornelia could possibly stop Alyse. She was a pawn, as he was. He picked up his cellphone and called her. "Hello, is this Cornelia?" He asked. The Yoruba looked at him, not understanding this strange language.

The Polarian Empire
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Polarian Empire » Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:21 pm

Jordslag wrote:James had remembered that Cornelia could possibly stop Alyse. She was a pawn, as he was. He picked up his cellphone and called her. "Hello, is this Cornelia?" He asked. The Yoruba looked at him, not understanding this strange language.

July 19th, 2017 ATB
Oranmiyan Palace

Her cellphone started ringing as she and Euphemia just arrived in Charlotte and Alyse's room. When she look at the screen she saw "James" and picked up the phone

"James, is this you... Its me Cornelia. What do you want?"
BREAKING NEWS:

Jordslag
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Jordslag » Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:26 pm

The Polarian Empire wrote:
Jordslag wrote:James had remembered that Cornelia could possibly stop Alyse. She was a pawn, as he was. He picked up his cellphone and called her. "Hello, is this Cornelia?" He asked. The Yoruba looked at him, not understanding this strange language.

July 19th, 2017 ATB
Oranmiyan Palace

Her cellphone started ringing as she and Euphemia just arrived in Charlotte and Alyse's room. When she look at the screen she saw "James" and picked up the phone

"James, is this you... Its me Cornelia. What do you want?"

"Irritable as ever, I see. Thing is, Alyse is crazy. Long Story short, I'm going on a Spec-Ops mission in China, and she's sending the military to get me back here, against Britannian orders. Mind... Convincing her not to do that for me? Cause I kinda lost my Plane. Thanks in advance!" James turned the Phone off. "Well, now I at least have a 50/50 chance..." He said with a sigh. He put away his Cell phone and walked outside.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse