NATION

PASSWORD

Fallout:Factions (Ic,open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Cyprevus
Minister

Founded: Mar 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Cyprevus » Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:10 pm

Cainesland wrote:To the Bos
"Bakersfield where is that?" Another person (Carl) walked in "Its in California sire" "thank you Carl. Oh Brotherhood it's good to hear you again, I received a signal from another saying we could land on an oil rig. Is the oil rig that they speak of in Bakersfield? I didn't get your message fully.

To the enclave
according to my books, San Francisco bay is where the pre war prison known as Alcatraz is. Are you based there? If so should we land there? I heard your partner rabble about the war, you should be aware that we are not harmed by the radiation. We have just left the vault last month and have since been mostly flying high above the clouds.

"This is Tom Mason of the BoS. I warn you do not land in sans Francisco. The Enclave is there and it is a long story we will send you a map of California." A voice said into a radio. A couple minutes later the map arrived on a computer screen.
Xbox Live = Hunterb2013
Fallout RP Group
Call me Cyp
Meet my friend Mr. Tank
[█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I█████████████████]
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤

Of The Rnclave
Powerbroker

Founded: May 22, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Of The Rnclave » Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:16 pm

SEATTLE MEETING ROOM

This treaty is a mutual defesne treaty, all involved will refraim from attacking eachother, but otherwise keep away from eachothe runless further treties are made

Allister bent down and signed the treaty first as a sign of goodwill " Whose next? Seattle or BoS? In the meantime, We'll take our leave" Allister marche dout hsi men following him, they all boarded the Verti-Birds, and after 10 minutes getting everything loaded, they left for the Oil Rig.
What don't you understand? I CAN'T DIE!
As if that gives you an excuse to live.

Smoke the Meth Bobby. Smoke it All

Me lookin' hella swaggy
DragonBall Super Trailer#1

Cainesland
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 28, 2014
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Cainesland » Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:23 pm

California
The enclave seem nice. They said we could feel free to land on their base on Alcatraz. But your wish is granted we will land in Bakersfield first tomorrow. We will leave for San Francisco after a week to talk to them, learn about them and show them our artifacts from the east. I will see you tomorrow in Bakersfield. Thank you for the map.

Bakersfield

The airship had survived the travel through the clouds and is now getting close to Bakersfield. Larry and Dave went to the museum area to investigate the room.

Cyprevus
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Cyprevus » Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:25 pm

Of The Rnclave wrote:SEATTLE MEETING ROOM

This treaty is a mutual defesne treaty, all involved will refraim from attacking eachother, but otherwise keep away from eachothe runless further treties are made

Allister bent down and signed the treaty first as a sign of goodwill " Whose next? Seattle or BoS? In the meantime, We'll take our leave" Allister marche dout hsi men following him, they all boarded the Verti-Birds, and after 10 minutes getting everything loaded, they left for the Oil Rig.

Ben took it and signed it. And then turn to the Seattle people once Allister left
"Can we have some fuel and you do not know who these enclave are. We would like to keep a small base here to protect you."
Xbox Live = Hunterb2013
Fallout RP Group
Call me Cyp
Meet my friend Mr. Tank
[█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I█████████████████]
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤

Cyprevus
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Cyprevus » Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:32 pm

Cainesland wrote:California
The enclave seem nice. They said we could feel free to land on their base on Alcatraz. But your wish is granted we will land in Bakersfield first tomorrow. We will leave for San Francisco after a week to talk to them, learn about them and show them our artifacts from the east. I will see you tomorrow in Bakersfield. Thank you for the map.

Bakersfield

The airship had survived the travel through the clouds and is now getting close to Bakersfield. Larry and Dave went to the museum area to investigate the room.

When Tom heard the news he was happy he saved people from annihilation by the Enclave. He ordered that Bakersfield is well guarded and that there are 4 convey trucks to bring the people that land back to the bunker. (Not a god mod according to Tatics) The first rooms opened in a old hotel and each solider got a room. Only 7 rooms were cleaned but it is a start. Cleaning is still in progress and some barricades have been built.
Xbox Live = Hunterb2013
Fallout RP Group
Call me Cyp
Meet my friend Mr. Tank
[█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I█████████████████]
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤

Cainesland
Postmaster-General

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Cainesland » Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:34 pm

Larry and Dave looked at the nice looking room. It was the only one of the museum floor that was decorated but In the centre of the room was the liberty bell being held up by a piece of wood that had two piece of wood screwed to the floor that held it up. There were the posters all along the wall, the manga carta and the declaration hung proudly in cases, Abe Lincoln's rifle displayed on a wall and a table on each of the four corners with an artifact on it like a phonograph containing Lincoln's voice and another with his hat.
The 2 nobles walked around the room, agreed that it was good and walked out.

Attention Bos we have arrived in Bakersfield requesting permission to land if radiation is not present or pick up a representative if it is.

Of The Rnclave
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Of The Rnclave » Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:36 pm

Cyprevus wrote:
Cainesland wrote:California

Bakersfield

When Tom heard the news he was happy he saved people from annihilation by the Enclave. He ordered that Bakersfield is well guarded and that there are 4 convey trucks to bring the people that land back to the bunker. (Not a god mod according to Tatics) The first rooms opened in a old hotel and each solider got a room. Only 7 rooms were cleaned but it is a start. Cleaning is still in progress and some barricades have been built.

Occ :How do you know all this crap about me? You've never seen it done, and you've only met me twice, so you didn't save crap from annhilation and FEV is in Mariposa, You act liek yo know all this stuff about me, that there's no way you could know!

Me lookin' hella swaggy

Cainesland
Postmaster-General

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Cainesland » Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:44 pm

The ship hovered over Bakersfield. There were many soldiers on the ground but the ship wasn't about to land until given permission. In the meantime they would wait. An Avro arrow was released to scout out the surrounding area in case of hostiles.

Cyprevus
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Cyprevus » Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:44 pm

Cainesland wrote:Larry and Dave looked at the nice looking room. It was the only one of the museum floor that was decorated but In the centre of the room was the liberty bell being held up by a piece of wood that had two piece of wood screwed to the floor that held it up. There were the posters all along the wall, the manga carta and the declaration hung proudly in cases, Abe Lincoln's rifle displayed on a wall and a table on each of the four corners with an artifact on it like a phonograph containing Lincoln's voice and another with his hat.

Attention Bos we have arrived in Bakersfield requesting permission to land if radiation is not present or pick up a representative if it is.

"Well there is radiation, but you should be safe. We recommend you come down but we can send some one up if need be."

And of the Rnclave, we was founded because of the FEV in that place where we were guarding (marispoa) and we probaly would have had skirmishes through out the years and known each other. We most likly would think you would have the FEV.
Last edited by Cyprevus on Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Xbox Live = Hunterb2013
Fallout RP Group
Call me Cyp
Meet my friend Mr. Tank
[█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I█████████████████]
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤

Of The Rnclave
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Of The Rnclave » Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:47 pm

Cyprevus wrote:
Cainesland wrote:Larry and Dave looked at the nice looking room. It was the only one of the museum floor that was decorated but In the centre of the room was the liberty bell being held up by a piece of wood that had two piece of wood screwed to the floor that held it up. There were the posters all along the wall, the manga carta and the declaration hung proudly in cases, Abe Lincoln's rifle displayed on a wall and a table on each of the four corners with an artifact on it like a phonograph containing Lincoln's voice and another with his hat.

"Well there is radiation, but you should be safe. We recommend you come down but we can send some one up if need be."

And of the Rnclave, we was founded because of the FEV in that place where we were guarding (marispoa) and we probaly would have had skirmishes through out the years and known each other. We most likly would think you would have the FEV.

Actually no, The BoS didnt even know the Enclave existed till 2240, so no skirmshis

Me lookin' hella swaggy

Cyprevus
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Cyprevus » Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:56 pm

Of The Rnclave wrote:
Cyprevus wrote:"Well there is radiation, but you should be safe. We recommend you come down but we can send some one up if need be."

Actually no, The BoS didnt even know the Enclave existed till 2240, so no skirmshis

Ooc in ooc
Xbox Live = Hunterb2013
Fallout RP Group
Call me Cyp
Meet my friend Mr. Tank
[█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I█████████████████]
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤

Cainesland
Postmaster-General

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Cainesland » Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:57 pm

Cyprevus wrote:"Well there is radiation, but you should be safe. We recommend you come down but we can send some one up if need be."

"I suppose it couldn't be worse then Washington or New York. We will get our gear and head down. However I truly would like your opinion on some the objects we have collected out east if you wanted to see them"

The grand duke fitted himself into a transparent advanced radiation suit that allowed his formal suit to show, as did 7 of the 8 lords. The other stayed on the bridge in case the others died. 30 guards got into transparent suits as well at the dukes order that allowed their red surge uniform to show. They climbed down a knotted rope and tied down the ship with hoists.

The grand duke extended a gloved hand. His sleeper gun on his back. "My name is Grand duke Corran, these are some of my nobles. That is Carl, Dave, Larry, Cicil, Rich, Joseph, and Donald. Fred will be staying on the ship. You don't need to worry about my gun, it's not harmful it shoots sleeping gas. Shall we sit down somewhere?

Cyprevus
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Cyprevus » Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:04 pm

Cainesland wrote:

"I suppose it couldn't be worse then Washington or New York. We will get our gear and head down. However I truly would like your opinion on some the objects we have collected out east if you wanted to see them"

The grand duke fitted himself into a transparent advanced radiation suit that allowed his formal suit to show, as did 7 of the 8 lords. The other stayed on the bridge in case the others died. 30 guards got into transparent suits as well at the dukes order that allowed their red surge uniform to show. They climbed down a knotted rope and tied down the ship with hoists.

The grand duke extended a gloved hand. His sleeper gun on his back. "My name is Grand duke Corran, these are some of my nobles. That is Carl, Dave, Larry, Cicil, Rich, Joseph, and Donald. Fred will be staying on the ship. You don't need to worry about my gun, it's not harmful it shoots sleeping gas. Shall we sit down somewhere?

A guard replied "hello nice to meet you. This is well kinda our Capitol. It is up top but not really. We just took it. I got orders to bring you to our vault." He said leading them to 5 transport trucks.
"Here pick which ones you want in."
Xbox Live = Hunterb2013
Fallout RP Group
Call me Cyp
Meet my friend Mr. Tank
[█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I█████████████████]
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤

Cainesland
Postmaster-General

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Cainesland » Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:07 pm

Fred sat on a chair the radio room and contacted the enclave
Hello enclave, this is Fred a noble under the grand duke. I am curious to know if the grand dukes desire to meet you in San Francisco is well founded. I assume you have good intentions but I would be interested to know has the city survived the war?

The grand duke said "thank you I will get into the first one please. I hope my plane didn't bother you.

The New American commonwealth
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The New American commonwealth » Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:11 pm

Berlin
As the Enclave Verti-bird began its descent, a German Military band began to play Hail columbia, and Hilter walked up to the other end of the verti-bird landing pad. The Reich troops bethamy saluted the Enclave troops and General as they walked towards Hitler. "Welcome to Germany" Hitler said in a German accent.
Last edited by The New American commonwealth on Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
GLORY TO ARSTOTZKA

"We always live in an uncertain world. What is certain is that the United States will go forward over time." ~ Warren Buffett
Muh Freedom
The most Yankeeist Yankee of the Yankee people of NationStates

Of The Rnclave
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Of The Rnclave » Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:16 pm

The New American commonwealth wrote:Berlin
As the Enclave Verti-bird began its descent, a German Military band began to play Hail columbia, and Hilter walked up to the other end of the verti-bird landing pad. The Reich troops bethamy saluted the Enclave troops and General as they walked towards Hitler. "Welcome to Germany" Hitler said in a German accent.

The general smiled. Hello, My name is Jackson, The Enclave wished to know how Europe fared, so here I am, I understand you wish to show us how your military works?" Jackson shook the mans hand and they continued marching forward.

OIL RIG

"He answered back " It is purely interest at nations who have survived, we wish you know ill will, despite what the Boy Scouts say. We wsih yous afety in the journey and can't wait to meet you" He finished.

Me lookin' hella swaggy

Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The New American commonwealth » Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:21 pm

Hitler walked along side General Jackson, with Goerring at his side. "The European nations, that sided with the United States, were harmed by the Chinese but not as bad as the United States. Germany how ever, did not get harmed by the Nuclear bombs, but the resulting fallout brought our Collapse. My personal Nazi Faction over came the rest of the Factions waring over Berlin, we won and now Eastern Germany is under my control" Hitler said.
GLORY TO ARSTOTZKA

"We always live in an uncertain world. What is certain is that the United States will go forward over time." ~ Warren Buffett
Muh Freedom

Of The Rnclave
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Of The Rnclave » Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:24 pm

The New American commonwealth wrote:Hitler walked along side General Jackson, with Goerring at his side. "The European nations, that sided with the United States, were harmed by the Chinese but not as bad as the United States. Germany how ever, did not get harmed by the Nuclear bombs, but the resulting fallout brought our Collapse. My personal Nazi Faction over came the rest of the Factions waring over Berlin, we won and now Eastern Germany is under my control" Hitler said.

Jackson whistled " If only america was this lucky. We'd probably still be as big as we were if we wee like you." He continued his walk.

Me lookin' hella swaggy

Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The New American commonwealth » Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:02 pm

"Personaly, I'm fascinated by the United States, first you gain your Independence from the worlds at the time Super Power, you buy half of the Continent from Napoleon. Next you force the Spanish into selling Florida and then annex Texas and Oregan, then you declare war on Mexico, taking their entire Northern land and then you buy Alaska and take over the Carribein, then finaly conquering the Pacfic"

former Polish-German Border
Reich troops seize settlement after settlement, raising the Swastika over them and chanting (do to me being afraid of some little kid says "I'm gonna report you, you Nazi!" I'm not going to say it, but you know what). The German Border continues to push farther and farther near Warsaw.
Last edited by The New American commonwealth on Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GLORY TO ARSTOTZKA

Muh Freedom

Cyprevus
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Cyprevus » Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:12 pm

Cainesland wrote:Fred sat on a chair the radio room and contacted the enclave
Hello enclave, this is Fred a noble under the grand duke. I am curious to know if the grand dukes desire to meet you in San Francisco is well founded. I assume you have good intentions but I would be interested to know has the city survived the war?

The grand duke said "thank you I will get into the first one please. I hope my plane didn't bother you.

"It is ok get your men in or you can have them stay here." The guard said getting into the second truck. "We will be moving out in 5 minutes." He said
Xbox Live = Hunterb2013
Fallout RP Group
Call me Cyp
Meet my friend Mr. Tank
[█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I█████████████████]
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤

Cainesland
Postmaster-General

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Cainesland » Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:33 pm

"Pack em up" the duke shouted and the guards and nobles got into the cars.
Last edited by Cainesland on Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cyprevus
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Cyprevus » Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm

Cainesland wrote:"Pack em up" the duke shouted and the guards and nobles got into the cars.

The trucks started and began driving down a road and into the desert.
they had the BoS symbol on them and two hummvees approached.
One got in the front and one in the back. 15 minutes later they arrived at the vault.

Meanwhile at the Vault Tom was watching pre-war Anchorage clips. A scribe approached and said "the Grand Duke of Newfoundland is here." Tom got up and walked out to a room like an office but it was bigger and could seat twenty people and could add more chairs if needed. He sat down at his desk and had 2 guards by the door behind him. Two guards were also in the main entrance door in front of him.

The guard that was talking to the Grand Duke and went and got the Grand Duke."here we are" he said leading them into the vault.
Xbox Live = Hunterb2013
Fallout RP Group
Call me Cyp
Meet my friend Mr. Tank
[█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I█████████████████]
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤

Cainesland
Postmaster-General

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Cainesland » Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:34 pm

The grand duke looked at the bos guards and said "thank you that was truly a thrill" he said to his 30 guards "you may wait in the vaults waiting area" the grand duke walked into the "overseers office", shook hands with the elder and took a seat. "Good evening sir. I am Grand duke Corran. I am the Grand duke, owner, leader, innovator and overseer of vault 645 in addition to the island of Newfoundland. You may have heard of me by the radio but if I may, It is an honour to meet you, the leader of the USA military as I have been told. You must surely be a wise, and honest man indeed :) . These are a fe of my nobles here to my right and left."

Of The Rnclave
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Of The Rnclave » Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:07 pm

The New American commonwealth wrote:"Personaly, I'm fascinated by the United States, first you gain your Independence from the worlds at the time Super Power, you buy half of the Continent from Napoleon. Next you force the Spanish into selling Florida and then annex Texas and Oregan, then you declare war on Mexico, taking their entire Northern land and then you buy Alaska and take over the Carribein, then finaly conquering the Pacfic"

former Polish-German Border
Reich troops seize settlement after settlement, raising the Swastika over them and chanting (do to me being afraid of some little kid says "I'm gonna report you, you Nazi!" I'm not going to say it, but you know what). The German Border continues to push farther and farther near Warsaw.

" Of course Of course" Jackson answered, gesturing proudly to the Enclave E. " I've always been interested in America, in a non biased way of course. But anyway, the 21st century would not speak proudly of the United States" He said as he continued his walk.

Me lookin' hella swaggy

Cyprevus
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Cyprevus » Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:23 pm

Cainesland wrote:The grand duke looked at the bos guards and said "thank you that was truly a thrill" he said to his 30 guards "you may wait in the vaults waiting area" the grand duke walked into the "overseers office", shook hands with the elder and took a seat. "Good evening sir. I am Grand duke Corran. I am the Grand duke, owner, leader, innovator and overseer of vault 645 in addition to the island of Newfoundland. You may have heard of me by the radio but if I may, It is an honour to meet you, the leader of the USA military as I have been told. You must surely be a wise, and honest man indeed :) . These are a fe of my nobles here to my right and left."

"It is nice to meet you to Grand Duke Corran. It is also a pleasure." Tom said sitting down. The same guard that greeted Grad Duke Corran walked in and saluted Tom. Tom saluted back and he took a seat by Toms desk. The man took off his helmet and laid it on the ground. He said "hello I'm General Albert Roberts. It is a pleasure to meet you Grand Duke Corran." He said reaching out and shaked his hand. "So how much do you know about this new world? Could you tell us about the creatures you know first or you can start with anything you would like." Tom said.
Xbox Live = Hunterb2013
Fallout RP Group
Call me Cyp
Meet my friend Mr. Tank
[█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I█████████████████]
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse