NATION

PASSWORD

Fallout:Factions (Ic,open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Cainesland
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 28, 2014
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Cainesland » Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:51 pm

Cyprevus wrote:
Cainesland wrote:
For your hospitality we sure will try to give you a few suits and rifles should we find any if we go into any military bases. Thank you for the note I think we may want to go up there but if our pre war files are still accurate we may want to delay for awhile do to the colds potentially fatale effect on my ship. Would you be willing to show us how to use them though we probably won't use them any time soon for the reasons I gave just now such as it's rarity. I would like to show you a great deal of things. We have picked up cultural artifacts from all over the east and we have made sure to take great care of each one of them. Among the things I would like to show you are the top hat of Abe Lincoln, the liberty bell and the Declaration of Independence.

"The Decleration?" Tom said with a curious look on his face."And plus it would take like most Likely half a year if your lucky to learn."

Yes the document upon which the USA was founded. Do you know what it is? I see well given how much I travel I think we will just keep them in stasis display then thank you though.

Cyprevus
Minister

Founded: Mar 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Cyprevus » Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:55 pm

Cainesland wrote:
Cyprevus wrote:
"The Decleration?" Tom said with a curious look on his face."And plus it would take like most Likely half a year if your lucky to learn."

Yes the document upon which the USA was founded. Do you know what it is? I see well given how much I travel I think we will just keep them in stasis display then thank you though.

"Yes I know what it is. Would you like us to send troops with you to go back to Newfoundland and travel with you?"
Xbox Live = Hunterb2013
Fallout RP Group
Call me Cyp
Meet my friend Mr. Tank
[█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I█████████████████]
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤

Cainesland
Postmaster-General

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Cainesland » Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:07 pm

Cyprevus wrote:
Cainesland wrote:Yes the document upon which the USA was founded. Do you know what it is? I see well given how much I travel I think we will just keep them in stasis display then thank you though.

"Yes I know what it is. Would you like us to send troops with you to go back to Newfoundland and travel with you?"

That could be acceptable however they would not be permitted to carry their arms or armour with them as it would need to be stored in the storage area for defence reasons and would not be allowed to take any of the artifacts we grab on our journey for our museum and would have a limit on the amount of arms and armour they scavenge from the military bases for you. Also they would not be permitted to intervene on the day to day affairs of the ship and must accept my word as law while aboard the ship or travelling with us. If these terms are not too outrageous I see no reason why not but we will not be traveling back immediately. You see we have more places to visit before traveling back. We must fly to San Francisco to visit the Golden Gate Bridge and Alcatraz, them Seattle to visit your friends, then Alaska to visit anchorage, then Moscow to scavenge the Russian archives as my nobles speak Russian English and French as official languages, then Germany to talk to the furher then the Isle of Man before returning to Newfoundland so if your ready to commit to our exploration we would be willing to accept your men. Also would you like to our museum thus far?

Cyprevus
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Cyprevus » Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:11 pm

Cainesland wrote:
Cyprevus wrote:"Yes I know what it is. Would you like us to send troops with you to go back to Newfoundland and travel with you?"

That could be acceptable however they would not be permitted to carry their arms or armour with them as it would need to be stored in the storage area for defence reasons and would not be allowed to take any of the artifacts we grab on our journey for our museum and would have a limit on the amount of arms and armour they scavenge from the military bases for you. Also they would not be permitted to intervene on the day to day affairs of the ship and must accept my word as law while aboard the ship or travelling with us. If these terms are not too outrageous I see no reason why not but we will not be traveling back immediately. You see we have more places to visit before traveling back. We must fly to San Francisco to visit the Golden Gate Bridge and Alcatraz, them Seattle to visit your friends, then Alaska to visit anchorage, then Moscow to scavenge the Russian archives as my nobles speak Russian English and French as official languages, then Germany to talk to the furher then the Isle of Man before returning to Newfoundland so if your ready to commit to our exploration we would be willing to accept your men. Also would you like to our museum thus far?

Ok I'll send 30 men. 25 solider's/guards and and 5 scribes. And I'll come visit your museum." Tom said standing up.
Xbox Live = Hunterb2013
Fallout RP Group
Call me Cyp
Meet my friend Mr. Tank
[█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I█████████████████]
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤

Cainesland
Postmaster-General

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Cainesland » Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:15 pm

Corran smiled and stood up, "Alright would your vehicles be kind enough to transport us to the mega airship?

Cyprevus
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Cyprevus » Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:19 pm

Cainesland wrote:Corran smiled and stood up, "Alright would your vehicles be kind enough to transport us to the mega airship?

"Yes" Tom replied and General Albert said "Do you know how to drive a vehicle like that?" While standing up.
Xbox Live = Hunterb2013
Fallout RP Group
Call me Cyp
Meet my friend Mr. Tank
[█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I█████████████████]
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤

Cainesland
Postmaster-General

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Cainesland » Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:22 pm

No, but I can fly a jet or airship if that helps.

Cyprevus
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Cyprevus » Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:23 pm

Cainesland wrote:No, but I can fly a jet or airship if that helps.

"Well I'll teach you if you want.
Xbox Live = Hunterb2013
Fallout RP Group
Call me Cyp
Meet my friend Mr. Tank
[█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I█████████████████]
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤

Cainesland
Postmaster-General

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Cainesland » Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:25 pm

That would be fine, thank you"

Corran opened the door and was blinded by the light for a few moments, when his vision regained its clear composition he saw the vehicles parked and his men sat attention. The Avro arrow in front of the vehicles as well. Upon seeing the fighter Corran turned around and said "Would you like a ride? Or should we take your automobile?"
Last edited by Cainesland on Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:33 pm, edited 3 times in total.

The Dapper Phoenix
Attaché

Founded: Jun 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Dapper Phoenix » Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:04 pm

New Rome. Imperators Office.

Imperator Servius handed out letters to the 10 explorers he had assembled in his office. "You are here because your the best explorers we've got, and it's because your all the best that I'm giving you a task much more impressive then recon. Each of you are too explore the world for other factions and give them a letter."
The ten saluted placing the letters in their pockets.
"We're making ourselves known gentlemen, so make a good impression. Dismissed."
"We'll do this or die trying Imperator!" They said in unison before saluting again and leaving his office to complete their mission.

The letters say:
Greetings from the Empire of New Rome.

We would like to open friendly relations with your people. If you are interested please contact us in some way. You can find our glorious empire in the Floyd and Chattooga Counties of Northwestern Georgia.

With respect.
Imperator Servius of New Rome.
I use a pair of flaming-submachine gun-sword/wings as my favored weapon. Tell us yours in your sig!

We exist on the edge, between the gloss and the reality - the mirror's edge. We keep out of trouble, out of sight. And the cops don't bother us. We see the city in a different way. We see the flow. Rooftops become pathways and conduits, possibilities, and routes of escape. The flow, is what keeps us running. What keeps us alive.

Cyprevus
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Cyprevus » Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:32 pm

Cainesland wrote:That would be fine, thank you"

Corran opened the door and was blinded by the light for a few moments, when his vision regained its clear composition he saw the vehicles parked and his men sat attention. The Avro arrow in front of the vehicles as well. Upon seeing the fighter Corran turned around and said "Would you like a ride? Or should we take your automobile?"

"Sure, but I need to do something." Al said running back into the bunker. A few minutes later he came out and said "ready." Tom and Al got on board the Avro Arrow. When the landed in the Zeppelin they saw 3 Vertibirds flying up with 25 solider's and 5 scribes. In them.
Xbox Live = Hunterb2013
Fallout RP Group
Call me Cyp
Meet my friend Mr. Tank
[█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I█████████████████]
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤

Cainesland
Postmaster-General

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Cainesland » Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:39 pm

Cyprevus wrote:
Cainesland wrote:That would be fine, thank you"

"Sure, but I need to do something." Al said running back into the bunker. A few minutes later he came out and said "ready." Tom and Al got on board the Avro Arrow. When the landed in the Zeppelin they saw 3 Vertibirds flying up with 25 solider's and 5 scribes. In them.

Ooc: The Avro arrow is a 2 seater plane, but I will let that slide. Do they know how to fly a jet fighter?

Corran and his guards got into vehicles and traveled to the airship. When the got in they walked to the hanger. "Hello welcome to my humble abode, before we begin the museum tour I will need to confiscate your armour and arms until you leave from my jurisdiction at the end of our exploratory trip ok" "ok" an hour later they had changed out of their power armour and placed their rifles, armour and ammo into a line of crates with the label "Bos" on them. Corran began to talk once again "Ok with that out of the way and with terms of your stay already agreed upon by tom mason and myself let us go to the museum. They followed Corran to a pressure door and watched as Corran opened it. They walked down a mid length white corridor with cherrywood hardwood (in good condition) as flooring. Coming to the main living room area Corran turned around and said "You see that large rectangular room behind these stairs with the large window and cream coloured couches, that is the main living room and until I say otherwise for the duration of the voyage you will all be able to go here at your leisure". With that bring said he turned back around and advanced up the stairs. Upon arriving at the museum he took the stance of a tour guide and started speaking again "Now I'm sure I don't need to tell you not to touch anything so we will start now. If you will look to the middle of the room you will see the liberty bell which we obtained while scavenging the ruins of new Philly, Pennsylvania. To your right, at the corner of the wall you will see a table with a glass case on top. On top of the case you will see the wig that was once the property of a man named button a USA founding father. In the case is Lincoln's top hat. On the wall you will see the Declaration of Independence, bill of rights and Magna Carta in dignified bright frames surrounded by antique posters from the era of Abe Lincoln in frames as well. Further along you will see another table at the corner of the walls and on the table is a glass case containing an antique wind-up phonograph with a recording of the voice of Abe Lincoln on it. On the far wall you will see a large window letting light in and above the phonograph you will see a mantle holding the rifle of Abe Lincoln. If you will follow me through the archway here you fill find a room that might interest you more." They walked through a archway capable of fitting 2 people in at a time and wound up in a room of similiar proportions. The grand duke clapped twice and the lights turned on revealing many statsis display cases along the walls. "I understand power armour and there heavy weapons and advanced rifles areyour thing so here you are to enjoy with your eyes. As you can see we have 10 suits of T-51b power armour in prime condition turned off since 2076 placed along this wall. Beside them you will see 2 suits of T-45d power armour and beside those you will see 10 suits of deep sea diving suits that are among other things capable of allowing people to breathe underwater by utilizing a rebreather. These all of course are off limits to open up from stasis but otherwise this whole museum is public accessible. I think that is all unless there's something else hmm. Anyway if I forgot something I'll tell you all later." He turned to them and put an expression of thankfulness on "I hope you all like what you see and we will be leaving for San Francisco to meet the enclave tomorrow if you would be wondering and if your curious as to what powers this gigantic airship you should know that, the ship is wrapped in solar panels. Thank you for coming" He smiled "Any questions?"
Last edited by Cainesland on Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cyprevus
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Cyprevus » Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:26 pm

Cainesland wrote:
Cyprevus wrote:"Sure, but I need to do something." Al said running back into the bunker. A few minutes later he came out and said "ready." Tom and Al got on board the Avro Arrow. When the landed in the Zeppelin they saw 3 Vertibirds flying up with 25 solider's and 5 scribes. In them.

Ooc: The Avro arrow is a 2 seater plane, but I will let that slide. Do they know how to fly a jet fighter?

Corran and his guards got into vehicles and traveled to the airship. When the got in they walked to the hanger. "Hello welcome to my humble abode, before we begin the museum tour I will need to confiscate your armour and arms until you leave from my jurisdiction at the end of our exploratory trip ok" "ok" an hour later they had changed out of their power armour and placed their rifles, armour and ammo into a line of crates with the label "Bos" on them. Corran began to talk once again "Ok with that out of the way and with terms of your stay already agreed upon by tom mason and myself let us go to the museum. They followed Corran to a pressure door and watched as Corran opened it. They walked down a mid length white corridor with cherrywood hardwood (in good condition) as flooring. Coming to the main living room area Corran turned around and said "You see that large rectangular room behind these stairs with the large window and cream coloured couches, that is the main living room and until I say otherwise for the duration of the voyage you will all be able to go here at your leisure". With that bring said he turned back around and advanced up the stairs. Upon arriving at the museum he took the stance of a tour guide and started speaking again "Now I'm sure I don't need to tell you not to touch anything so we will start now. If you will look to the middle of the room you will see the liberty bell which we obtained while scavenging the ruins of new Philly, Pennsylvania. To your right, at the corner of the wall you will see a table with a glass case on top. On top of the case you will see the wig that was once the property of a man named button a USA founding father. In the case is Lincoln's top hat. On the wall you will see the Declaration of Independence, bill of rights and Magna Carta in dignified bright frames surrounded by antique posters from the era of Abe Lincoln in frames as well. Further along you will see another table at the corner of the walls and on the table is a glass case containing an antique wind-up phonograph with a recording of the voice of Abe Lincoln on it. On the far wall you will see a large window letting light in and above the phonograph you will see a mantle holding the rifle of Abe Lincoln. If you will follow me through the archway here you fill find a room that might interest you more." They walked through a archway capable of fitting 2 people in at a time and wound up in a room of similiar proportions. The grand duke clapped twice and the lights turned on revealing many statsis display cases along the walls. "I understand power armour and there heavy weapons and advanced rifles areyour thing so here you are to enjoy with your eyes. As you can see we have 10 suits of T-51b power armour in prime condition turned off since 2076 placed along this wall. Beside them you will see 2 suits of T-45d power armour and beside those you will see 10 suits of deep sea diving suits that are among other things capable of allowing people to breathe underwater by utilizing a rebreather. These all of course are off limits to open up from stasis but otherwise this whole museum is public accessible. I think that is all unless there's something else hmm. Anyway if I forgot something I'll tell you all later." He turned to them and put an expression of thankfulness on "I hope you all like what you see and we will be leaving for San Francisco to meet the enclave tomorrow if you would be wondering and if your curious as to what powers this gigantic airship you should know that, the ship is wrapped in solar panels. Thank you for coming" He smiled "Any questions?"

No one had any questions. The BoS men went to their quarters and got some sleep. Tom approached Korran "will my men be able to go down to the ground when you all do? And plus nice collection you have."
Xbox Live = Hunterb2013
Fallout RP Group
Call me Cyp
Meet my friend Mr. Tank
[█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I█████████████████]
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤

Cainesland
Postmaster-General

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Cainesland » Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:58 pm

"Thank you" replied Corran smiling "I like to think so and there's still room for growth. As for your men as long as they stay within eye range or radio contact I see no reason why they shouldn't be allowed to descend to the surface with me as I'm sure their just as curious and anxious to see the world however when we visit the enclave I don't want any unnecessary firefights breaking out. ok? (Meaning you understand) have your men been briefed on the expectations? Before you go I have something to give in case we don't make it back. if you want?

Cyprevus
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Cyprevus » Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:30 pm

Cainesland wrote:"Thank you" replied Corran smiling "I like to think so and there's still room for growth. As for your men as long as they stay within eye range or radio contact I see no reason why they shouldn't be allowed to descend to the surface with me as I'm sure their just as curious and anxious to see the world however when we visit the enclave I don't want any unnecessary firefights breaking out. ok? (Meaning you understand) have your men been briefed on the expectations? Before you go I have something to give in case we don't make it back. if you want?

"My men probaly going to lay low in the ship while in Sans Fransciso. You can always contact them by radio someway. And yes they have been briefed. What would you like to give me?"
Xbox Live = Hunterb2013
Fallout RP Group
Call me Cyp
Meet my friend Mr. Tank
[█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I█████████████████]
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤

Cainesland
Postmaster-General

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Cainesland » Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:53 pm

Tomorrow we will depart for a round the world trip as you know. However what you may not know is the sea is infested by sea monsters and the land is infested by people civilized and otherwise and although the ship is well maintained it is vulnerable to being fired upon so I am Unsure if we'll return so I would like to give you a few things until and if we return that you might find neat. First I would like to give you a diving suit so that your scribed might use its technology to better your own suits of powered armour, second the diary of Abe Lincoln, a part of the collection might as well survive should anything happen to us, third the broadcasting signal we use in case you desired to contact us, fourth I'll bestow upon you the hereditary title of duke as the queen of England before the war bestowed upon my grandfather a hereditary title of grand duke as thanks for your hospitality.

Cyprevus
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Cyprevus » Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:00 am

Cainesland wrote:Tomorrow we will depart for a round the world trip as you know. However what you may not know is the sea is infested by sea monsters and the land is infested by people civilized and otherwise and although the ship is well maintained it is vulnerable to being fired upon so I am Unsure if we'll return so I would like to give you a few things until and if we return that you might find neat. First I would like to give you a diving suit so that your scribed might use its technology to better your own suits of powered armour, second the diary of Abe Lincoln, a part of the collection might as well survive should anything happen to us, third the broadcasting signal we use in case you desired to contact us, fourth I'll bestow upon you the hereditary title of duke as the queen of England before the war bestowed upon my grandfather a hereditary title of grand duke as thanks for your hospitality.

"Thank you Grand Duke Corran. Well I guess I will be leaving now. If you ever need any help just radio us."
Xbox Live = Hunterb2013
Fallout RP Group
Call me Cyp
Meet my friend Mr. Tank
[█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I█████████████████]
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤

Cornelius Dominion
Envoy

Founded: Feb 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Cornelius Dominion » Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:46 am

Subic Bunker a.k.a Bunker 10

"Open the Door !!!" Said aloud by Sgt. Hernanadez, and the door was opened after he shouted. As the door was opened 200 Heavily Armoured Soldiers and proceed to take position on the Philippine Army, "This is the Subic Marines, Drop your guns or we will shoot !" Said aloud by a Unidentified Flag Bearer. "Ok, who is your commander ! This is the Philippine Army !" Shouted by Col. Rubrio. "The Philippine Army ?!" Muttered by the Armoured Men. "Rejoice My men ! They are the New Government of the Philippines ! They are here to reclaim and to unite or country !" Ordered by the Leader of The Subic marines, and as he said that sentences His men rejoiced and proceeds Welcome the Philippine Army in the Bunker. The Subic Bunker or Bunker 10 of the Bunkers that was important to the Philippine Navy, because all of the Ships of the Philippines was stored there, Unfortunatly 1 Fleet was Under repair but the another 3 Fleets are in good conditioned and ready to go

Things Got From the Bunker 10:
-5 Fleets (Although Fleet 1 is Unavailable)
Ships in Each Fleet:
-1 Battleship
-6 Aegis Destroyers
-10 Unidentified Corvettes
-30 Multi-Purpose Boats
-1 Wasp Class Assault Ship
-Ship Blueprints & Schematics
-1,000 Weaponries
-200 Heavily Armoured Suits
-2,000 Pop
-300 Navy Personnel
-700 Marines

And in Addition:
-The City of Subic/Zambales
-Batangas
-Rizal
-Bataan
-Batangas
-Quezon
-Pampanga
-Laguna
-Bulacan

We Encountered a Heavy Ghoul Resistance in these places but we won and Reclaimed these Territories in the name of the New Republic of the Philippines

The Dapper Phoenix
Attaché

Founded: Jun 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Dapper Phoenix » Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:11 am

Floyd County, Chattooga County, Walker County, Georgia, Empire of New Rome.

Operation Walking Cannon commences.

The 2nd NR Army legion mobilizes and marches north through Chattooga into Walker County to take the settlements of Chickamauga, LaFayette, Lookout Mountain, Roseville, Chattanooga Valley, Fairview, Lakeview, Dry Creek, Flintstone, High Point, Kensington, Naomi, Noble, Rock Spring, and Villanow, over the next month. During the second week of their mission they will gain support from the 1st NR Army Legion that'll have mobilised in Chattooga and marched north to take the old city of Fort Oglethorpe. Once taken the legion will convert the city into an actual fort known as Fort Thorpe and help the 2nd legion secure Walker County.
Last edited by The Dapper Phoenix on Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
I use a pair of flaming-submachine gun-sword/wings as my favored weapon. Tell us yours in your sig!

We exist on the edge, between the gloss and the reality - the mirror's edge. We keep out of trouble, out of sight. And the cops don't bother us. We see the city in a different way. We see the flow. Rooftops become pathways and conduits, possibilities, and routes of escape. The flow, is what keeps us running. What keeps us alive.

Of The Rnclave
Powerbroker

Founded: May 22, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Of The Rnclave » Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:49 am

OPERATION SOARING EAGLE

The 500 Enclave Soldiers sat in their assorted Verti-Birds, armed in their black T-51b Power Armor, holding Laser & Plasma rifles. The men sat silently, prepared for anything. The Leader of the Expedition walked forward, carrying a DMR Laser weapon. he cleared his throat and began speaking " Men, the Operation is simple. We most secure as much of the State Of Nevada as possible in these coming weeks, this will allow us to secure California as well, when all avenues of entry are clsoed off, we mi=ust first secure this state. We will be landing in groups of 125, securing the four set out "quadrants" of the State. This operation will take 3-4 weeks to complete, and it will take lives, but we will be securiing land for the rebuilding of the USA. DISMISSED!" He turned around walking back. An hour passed before he called out " STRIKE FORCE A, DEPLOY NOW!" The back dorr opened on many Verti-Birds soldiers filing out till 125 was on the ground. The 125 turned quickly moving to secure the newest spotted town. The Leader called out of the Verti-Bird " OPERATION SOARING EAGLE IS NOW IN EFFECT!" before the Verti-Bird closed.
What don't you understand? I CAN'T DIE!
As if that gives you an excuse to live.

Smoke the Meth Bobby. Smoke it All

Me lookin' hella swaggy
DragonBall Super Trailer#1

Cainesland
Postmaster-General

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Cainesland » Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:13 am

With tom mason duke of lost hills departed the ropes were hoisted and the engines started. The solar panels glistened in the sun. The ship levitated into the air and started flying, it's lights illuminating the night sky. At this point Corran walked to the radio room.

Attention enclave of San Francisco, this is grand duke Corran of Newfoundland. I will be landing in san fransisco in the morning. I would appreciate it if you had a landing area prepared for my arrival.... Is anyone there?

Cyprevus
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Cyprevus » Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:22 am

Cainesland wrote:With tom mason duke of lost hills departed the ropes were hoisted and the engines started. The solar panels glistened in the sun. The ship levitated into the air and started flying, it's lights illuminating the night sky. At this point Corran walked to the radio room.

Attention enclave of San Francisco, this is grand duke Corran of Newfoundland. I will be landing in san fransisco in the morning. I would appreciate it if you had a landing area prepared for my arrival.... Is anyone there?

Witch Tom and Albert left on two of the vertibirds.

In Anchorage
The Vertibirds land on the cold snow. The 130 men spread out and quickly retook the city. Many tribal were in the city but the ran away at the sight of the BoS men with their armor and Weapons. They started finding buildings to live in and cleared them out of rubble. The city wasn't nuked, but their was some rubble from the battle and some from the Great War. The men organized dig squads to find Power armor, weapons, and vertibirds.
Xbox Live = Hunterb2013
Fallout RP Group
Call me Cyp
Meet my friend Mr. Tank
[█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I█████████████████]
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤

Of The Rnclave
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Of The Rnclave » Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:53 am

ENCLAVE OIL RIG

Men rushed around on the Oil Rig, moving things and cleaning away debris. Men stood guarding as always, Black power armor glaring brightly. All the Verti-Birds had been moved to an Air force base in San Fransisco, save a few ready for evac and such. Rooms had been prepped, an given the nature of the people, thy were the Presidential suite where Richardson resided. San Fransisco swarmed with actvity, the newly remade and repaired city being a trade city of the Enclave, many factories reopened to reproduce Enclave tech. people scamering along t deliver new shipments of supplies from mining teams. Roads being remade to allow easier travel, as well that automobile factories had been opened to repair vehicles, but none had been completed yet, so people walked, and it seemed they preffered it that way. Little trade hubs sold supplies to repair peoples homes, and weapons in case of home invasion. The town had even formed a militia of sorts, funded and supplied by Enclave scientists. The 50 man militia wore power armor emblazed with the Enclave E, and the 13 stars, as well as a bear on the left shoulder, showing they were from California. A good mile of land on the edge of town had been converted into an air base and army checkpoint for entry into the city, the city being fenced by a 10 foot tall stone wall, the army base being the entry gate, protected by elite soldiers. The Military itself had been increased in size and ability. Of the 7 thousand people in the Enclave now, 3,000 were soldiers. This disincluded Vaults captured, which how far had been 2. Men drilled in the Base, ready for any threat. Many cities were exactly like San Fransic, in the way they were rebuilt by the Enclave, and the bases the Enclave had opened. California was slowly being rebulit, and Nevada was being captured. The world was returning to something simillar to normal, at least for the west coast

Me lookin' hella swaggy

Cainesland
Postmaster-General

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Cainesland » Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:12 am

Enclave oil rig,

The mighty airship blew through the sky and slowly made its way for a landing, solar panels glistening in the sun.
Now hovering over the landing pad they threw down hoist ropes, slowed the engine to a stop and were hauled down by the enclave soldiers who also tied it down. The grand duke and 7 nobles got out. "Good evening, my name is Grand duke Corran Knox, may I ask what your name is? He asked extending a glove covered hand.

Of The Rnclave
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Of The Rnclave » Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:23 am

Cainesland wrote:Enclave oil rig,

The mighty airship blew through the sky and slowly made its way for a landing, solar panels glistening in the sun.
Now hovering over the landing pad they threw down hoist ropes, slowed the engine to a stop and were hauled down by the enclave soldiers who also tied it down. The grand duke and 7 nobles got out. "Good evening, my name is Grand duke Corran Knox, may I ask what your name is? He asked extending a glove covered hand.

General Auttums stepped forward sticking out his hand " Im General Autumn. We are the Enclave, The remainder of the USA. We ar strong and I suggest you try nothing against us, we have avoided war so far and wish to stay that way. But we believe you come with no such ideas." Autumns stuck out his hand shaking his hand firmly. He cleared his throat, dismissing the nearest guards " Now, what do you wish to see first?" Autumn said nicely.

Me lookin' hella swaggy

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse