NATION

PASSWORD

NS Polandball: New and Improved (IC thread)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Lava
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jul 07, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Lava » Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:35 pm

Prymis saw little through the periscope but a car heading to the town square. He couldn't see that far from where his miniature manor was located, so he let out a sigh, buttoning his coat and heading back upstairs. Leaving by the back door, he leapt into the seat of his Spitfire (car) and turned the key. The engine coughed and died. "OH BLOODY HELL!" roared Prymis. "Every time I touch this thing. . ." He tried again, and the car favoured him with a clean start. He drove towards the town square and saw Alev, Tatras, Sov, and Ant carrying Brisbane. He pulled a rapid U-turn, because the '52 Spitfire is awesome like that as well as painted in Prymisian colours, and pulled abreast. "Good morning!" Prymis called over. "What has happened here, may I ask?"
ADDRESS ME ICLY AS THE UNITED KINGDOM OF PRYMIS

Glorious ReBublic of Alevstan
Minister

Founded: Jun 02, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Glorious ReBublic of Alevstan » Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:41 pm

Lava wrote:Prymis saw little through the periscope but a car heading to the town square. He couldn't see that far from where his miniature manor was located, so he let out a sigh, buttoning his coat and heading back upstairs. Leaving by the back door, he leapt into the seat of his Spitfire (car) and turned the key. The engine coughed and died. "OH BLOODY HELL!" roared Prymis. "Every time I touch this thing. . ." He tried again, and the car favoured him with a clean start. He drove towards the town square and saw Alev, Tatras, Sov, and Ant carrying Brisbane. He pulled a rapid U-turn, because the '52 Spitfire is awesome like that as well as painted in Prymisian colours, and pulled abreast. "Good morning!" Prymis called over. "What has happened here, may I ask?"

"The drunker falls drinks muchly. Then he falls out window and knocks out! He wakes up, and we are taking to hospital," Alev said as he jumped off Tatras' car to help carry the injured one. He saw Tatras glaring at him. CRAPPINGS! Did he saw my Jewing? Alev thought.
Sorry for the spelling mistake in my name.
ICly, I am the Vilats Union | IIWiki

Join Atlas!
You can call me Alev.
Neutral Good
QUOTES
Kouralia wrote:You're in a man of war. Screw 'main efforts' and 'objectives'; sail around and look like a badass mother-fucker and sing sea shanties.

The Eastern Antarctic State
Minister

Founded: Jun 06, 2014
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Eastern Antarctic State » Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:43 pm

Lava wrote:Prymis saw little through the periscope but a car heading to the town square. He couldn't see that far from where his miniature manor was located, so he let out a sigh, buttoning his coat and heading back upstairs. Leaving by the back door, he leapt into the seat of his Spitfire (car) and turned the key. The engine coughed and died. "OH BLOODY HELL!" roared Prymis. "Every time I touch this thing. . ." He tried again, and the car favoured him with a clean start. He drove towards the town square and saw Alev, Tatras, Sov, and Ant carrying Brisbane. He pulled a rapid U-turn, because the '52 Spitfire is awesome like that as well as painted in Prymisian colours, and pulled abreast. "Good morning!" Prymis called over. "What has happened here, may I ask?"

Antarctica looked at the newly arrived Prymis and said: "our, erm 'friend' here had himself an accident and asked to be taken to the hospital before he passed out." He heaved Brisbane some more with Tatras.
"You don't have to do this, but is it possible to help us take this guy to the hospital, I would understand if you can't, seeing as he is bleeding everywhere and we don't want that in that obviously nice car of yours. Also is it possible that you may have some water, I'm kinda over heating at the moment."
This ensues
The Republic of Eastern Antarctica is a country located on the Eastern portion of the Antarctic Continent, Has leftist policies, but is still capitalist.

NOTE: I am an Australian.
I enjoy playing/watching Cricket and Rugby League every now and then. Love me some history and paradox games. Studying at University. Catholic. You can call me TEAS or EAS

Free Brisbane
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Free Brisbane » Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:45 pm

Free Brisbane was drifting in and out of consciousness, and started rambling about things from his land, things like: Cricket, Rugby League, the Brisbane River and those goddamn bull-sharks.

However he also wanted to thank Tatras and. Eastern Antarctica for helping him in is time of weakness, so he tried to pull out his wallet and pay them for their trouble, "Wait," he cried out,"Where is my wallet!?!"

Adrenaline suddenly surged through his veins and kick started his flight or fight reaction, Brizzy suddenly stopped feeling poorly and lost his hangover.

"That bloody Kraut!" He yelled using the Australian adjective,"He took my wallet!"

Breaking free from his helpers Brizzy sprinted, perfectly fine and not even a hint of sleepiness, back down the street where he had come from. Grabbed the keys of his motorcycle, jumped on and rode into the distance.
I am an Australian, 15 years old, liberal catholic, Labour Party Supporter and Asthmatic. Apparently I'm smart and have been getting straight A's in high school so far. My ancestors are from the British Isles but mainly from Ireland
Official Member of The International Whaling Commission
"We are committed to stopping cruelty to those who cannot speak the peace!"
They say friendship is the only ship that can't sink. Well here is PROOF that it has already sunk

AUSTRALIAN AND PROUD, MATE!

Arabic Spain
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 31, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Arabic Spain » Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:46 pm

Arabic Spain woke up,he was very sleepy.Arabic Spain brushed his teeth and washed his face.He put on a red bow tie and his turban,ready for a day of selling his famed fruits and turbans.But at the moment he felt like he wanted to see something that he missed.A look of anguish came on him.He picked up a picture of him and his daughter Palatena."I knows what I will dos!",said Arabic Spain.He rushed out of his store,and put closed for the day on both of his stores.His look of anguish and sadness turned into excitement and happiness,as he ran.
Last edited by Arabic Spain on Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Not a Theocracy , Sunni, Anti-Islamic Militant , Cheesy,and Pacifist
http://www.islamondemand.com/30_facts.html Also,My nation is now called Al-Andulasia thank you.

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Glorious ReBublic of Alevstan » Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:51 pm

Free Brisbane wrote:Free Brisbane was drifting in and out of consciousness, and started rambling about things from his land, things like: Cricket, Rugby League, the Brisbane River and those goddamn bull-sharks.

However he also wanted to thank Tatras and. Eastern Antarctica for helping him in is time of weakness, so he tried to pull out his wallet and pay them for their trouble, "Wait," he cried out,"Where is my wallet!?!"

Adrenaline suddenly surged through his veins and kick started his flight or fight reaction, Brizzy suddenly stopped feeling poorly and lost his hangover.

"That bloody Kraut!" He yelled using the Australian adjective,"He took my wallet!"

Breaking free from his helpers Brizzy sprinted, perfectly fine and not even a hint of sleepiness, back down the street where he had come from. Grabbed the keys of his motorcycle, jumped on and rode into the distance.

"I ARE NOT A GERMAN!" Alev yelled at the retreating figure. "I mean, no one who is of the hereings is German! Why you are of leavings?!" Another person in a turban and bow tie ran past him. "Hi kebab! Where you of goings?"

Join Atlas!
You can call me Alev.
Neutral Good
QUOTES
Kouralia wrote:You're in a man of war. Screw 'main efforts' and 'objectives'; sail around and look like a badass mother-fucker and sing sea shanties.

Minister

Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Eastern Antarctic State » Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:03 pm

After seeing an unconscious person run off after someone who was here, Eastern Antarctica was confused.
"Um, maybe I could go to your restaurant?" Antarctica asked Tatras. He turned to Prymis,
"I'm sorry about that, we actually thought that he was in real trouble, sorry for wasting your time."
He saw Arabic Spain walk past, "Good Day!" he said to him.
This ensues
The Republic of Eastern Antarctica is a country located on the Eastern portion of the Antarctic Continent, Has leftist policies, but is still capitalist.

I enjoy playing/watching Cricket and Rugby League every now and then. Love me some history and paradox games. Studying at University. Catholic. You can call me TEAS or EAS

Free Brisbane
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Free Brisbane » Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:06 pm

Glorious Rebublic of Alevstan wrote:
Free Brisbane wrote:Free Brisbane was drifting in and out of consciousness, and started rambling about things from his land, things like: Cricket, Rugby League, the Brisbane River and those goddamn bull-sharks.

"I ARE NOT A GERMAN!" Alev yelled at the retreating figure. "I mean, no one who is of the hereings is German! Why you are of leavings?!" Another person in a turban and bow tie ran past him. "Hi kebab! Where you of goings?"

Brizzy heard yelling in the background but he ignored it, he drove his motorcycle to the town square where his pillow business was, he parked the bike outside. After opening the shop he bounced inside (as all good balls do) and went into the backroom. After looking around for a moment he found what he was looking for, THE BOOK OF DOOM (QUEENSLAND EDITION)

He opened it and found the right curse;

"Through the same of losing to New South Wales,
Through the power of an unknowning public'
Through ignorance of the economy
I call upon Cambell Newman to bring shame to the Kraut
May he never find a job
May he never get money
May he be homeless for eternity!"

Thunder could be heard on a sunny day as the curse came into effect.
I am an Australian, 15 years old, liberal catholic, Labour Party Supporter and Asthmatic. Apparently I'm smart and have been getting straight A's in high school so far. My ancestors are from the British Isles but mainly from Ireland
They say friendship is the only ship that can't sink. Well here is PROOF that it has already sunk

Lava
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Lava » Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:09 pm

The Eastern Antarctic State wrote:After seeing an unconscious person run off after someone who was here, Eastern Antarctica was confused.
"Um, maybe I could go to your restaurant?" Antarctica asked Tatras. He turned to Prymis,
"I'm sorry about that, we actually thought that he was in real trouble, sorry for wasting your time."

"Oh, it's no trouble at all!" replied Prymis without slowing down. "I merely wanted to greet those of you I have not met and I'm glad he appears to be alright after all. Would you like to go chat over a cup of tea- or coffee, if you prefer?" He pulled the car to a stop, giving it a warning glare.

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Glorious ReBublic of Alevstan » Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:10 pm

"Bye, new guy! Me is of goings to Motherland's," Alev said as he left the square, headed towards TUM's restaurant. It took about 10 minutes, but he finally reached his comrade's place. "Halloooo, is Alev! Are coming bye to greet! Open door, plox!" he said as he knocked on the door. "Kad ir tas?" Alev said, using his Latvian skills as he heard a large boom. "Thunder? But is day of the sun! Must buy gnome of the garden to protect from evil magicks!" He knocked harder, glancing behind him frantically.

Join Atlas!
You can call me Alev.
Neutral Good
QUOTES

Hyfling
Minister

Founded: May 25, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Hyfling » Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:13 pm

Hyfling exited the bus outside property, which was obscured by a stand of pine trees, he had just moved into Countryballville to set up his new auto dealer franchise, he hoped everything was in order, as he had to contract someone to build his new domain over a long distance call, and he was unsure whether the person he was talking to could even speak English, or any language at all.

Upon finding that his new house still lacked a roof and the majority of its walls, Hyfling resigned himself to finding a place to stay for the night in town. He wandered around eventually found himself in a ghetto of sorts, he looked around at the several stores before picking one at random and entering it.

"Hello, friend!" Hyfling said to the shopkeeper "Does this town have anywhere I could stay the night? See, my house is still being built..."
Last edited by Hyfling on Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The United Motherland
Powerbroker

Founded: Sep 10, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The United Motherland » Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:17 pm

Glorious Rebublic of Alevstan wrote:"Bye, new guy! Me is of goings to Motherland's," Alev said as he left the square, headed towards TUM's restaurant. It took about 10 minutes, but he finally reached his comrade's place. "Halloooo, is Alev! Are coming bye to greet! Open door, plox!" he said as he knocked on the door. "Kad ir tas?" Alev said, using his Latvian skills as he heard a large boom. "Thunder? But is day of the sun! Must buy gnome of the garden to protect from evil magicks!" He knocked harder, glancing behind him frantically.

"Yuo not have to do that. In to come." he hands him some vodka. "Yuo like red armies?"

Somstratzka
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Somstratzka » Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:21 pm

Some went over to his sports shop and opened it up for the day. His son (Som) was in the academy and he talked to him the previous night. He was saying he wanted to be with Pala (Arabic Spain's daughter).

Arabic Spain
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Arabic Spain » Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:43 pm

Somstratzka wrote:Some went over to his sports shop and opened it up for the day. His son (Som) was in the academy and he talked to him the previous night. He was saying he wanted to be with Pala (Arabic Spain's daughter).

As Arabic Spain was running he heard some ghastly and atrocious words."Yuo? Yuo? want Pala?",questioned Arabic Spain.He burst out laughing like a madman on laughing gas."Yuo? with Pala? Yuo r a communist scrub! I have given her lessons not to be with communists!",said Arabic Spain.*flashback*"Paly don't talk to communists they're bad." *flashback ending*"Now please,I need to see her,because I have not seen her for 39 years."
Last edited by Arabic Spain on Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
http://www.islamondemand.com/30_facts.html Also,My nation is now called Al-Andulasia thank you.

Somstratzka
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Somstratzka » Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:50 pm

OOC:Pala was already with Som in the Academy thread

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Glorious ReBublic of Alevstan » Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:07 pm

The United Motherland wrote:
Glorious Rebublic of Alevstan wrote:"Bye, new guy! Me is of goings to Motherland's," Alev said as he left the square, headed towards TUM's restaurant. It took about 10 minutes, but he finally reached his comrade's place. "Halloooo, is Alev! Are coming bye to greet! Open door, plox!" he said as he knocked on the door. "Kad ir tas?" Alev said, using his Latvian skills as he heard a large boom. "Thunder? But is day of the sun! Must buy gnome of the garden to protect from evil magicks!" He knocked harder, glancing behind him frantically.

"Yuo not have to do that. In to come." he hands him some vodka. "Yuo like red armies?"

"Thankings. I like Red Armies, especially if the red is blood and the armies are capitalists of the deadings. I also am liking the Red Army." Alev took a swig of the vodka. "Is most tasty. Thanks muchly, comrade."

Join Atlas!
You can call me Alev.
Neutral Good
QUOTES

Arabic Spain
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Arabic Spain » Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:08 pm

Somstratzka wrote:OOC:Pala was already with Som in the Academy thread

OOC:I know,just post OOC stuff in the OOC thread.

Minister

Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Eastern Antarctic State » Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:35 pm

Lava wrote:
The Eastern Antarctic State wrote:After seeing an unconscious person run off after someone who was here, Eastern Antarctica was confused.

"Oh, it's no trouble at all!" replied Prymis without slowing down. "I merely wanted to greet those of you I have not met and I'm glad he appears to be alright after all. Would you like to go chat over a cup of tea- or coffee, if you prefer?" He pulled the car to a stop, giving it a warning glare.

"Sure I could chat over some tea." replied Antarctica, "I'm glad to see that there is someone else in this place that speaks proper English." He saw that Alev had gone, the Arabic guy had not even replied to him and Tatras seemed to be staring blankly into space. He had nothing else to do.
This ensues

Somstratzka
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Somstratzka » Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:36 pm

Arabic Spain wrote:
Somstratzka wrote:Some went over to his sports shop and opened it up for the day. His son (Som) was in the academy and he talked to him the previous night. He was saying he wanted to be with Pala (Arabic Spain's daughter).

As Arabic Spain was running he heard some ghastly and atrocious words."Yuo? Yuo? want Pala?",questioned Arabic Spain.He burst out laughing like a madman on laughing gas."Yuo? with Pala? Yuo r a communist scrub! I have given her lessons not to be with communists!",said Arabic Spain.*flashback*"Paly don't talk to communists they're bad." *flashback ending*"Now please,I need to see her,because I have not seen her for 39 years."

We are of nice socialist. We of takings care of the people

Lava
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Lava » Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:52 pm

The Eastern Antarctic State wrote:
Lava wrote:

"Sure I could chat over some tea." replied Antarctica, "I'm glad to see that there is someone else in this place that speaks proper English." He saw that Alev had gone, the Arabic guy had not even replied to him and Tatras seemed to be staring blankly into space. He had nothing else to do.

"I'm glad as well. gives the ears a break and all. Here, hop in!" declared Prymis amiably, patting the seat beside him. "You can come along to my restaurant if you'd like, or if you have somewhere better, I'm fine with that. How does that sound?"

Free Brisbane
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Free Brisbane » Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:52 pm

Lava wrote:

After completing his curse, Brizzy was now looking for something to do, he bounced out of the store (with a slightly crazy eye-look that conveyed what his nonexistent mouth should have) and locked the door behind him. He mounted his motorcycle and drove down the street and saw Ant and Prymis talking over some tea.
"Well Ant is my mate," he said,"And I really should make some friends."
So he parked his cycle, hopped next to Ant, "Well I feel better," he smiled as he poured some Whiskey water into the tea,"And I've 'taken care' of the kraut! Who is your friend here?"

Minister

Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Eastern Antarctic State » Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:58 pm

Free Brisbane wrote:

After completing his curse, Brizzy was now looking for something to do, he bounced out of the store (with a slightly crazy eye-look that conveyed what his nonexistent mouth should have) and locked the door behind him. He mounted his motorcycle and drove down the street and saw Ant and Prymis talking over some tea.
"Well Ant is my mate," he said,"And I really should make some friends."
So he parked his cycle, hopped next to Ant, "Well I feel better," he smiled as he poured some Whiskey water into the tea,"And I've 'taken care' of the kraut! Who is your friend here?"

"This is Prymis, he is a fellow Anglophone." said Antarctica to Brisbane, sipping his coffee, "and what did you do to Alev? I hope you didn't bash him, he can be alright." He looked at Brisbane, "are you alright, you kinda crashed through a window and slammed into the sidewalk, you can't be 100% after that."
This ensues

Pandeeria
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 12, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Pandeeria » Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:59 pm

There's Arabic Spain, and Smstratzka Iverik thought as he went outside to talk to them. "Oh, hey Somstratzka! And-" Iverik stopped as he watched Arabic Spain run off. "What was that all bugging about?" Iverik asked.
Last edited by Pandeeria on Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lavochkin wrote:Never got why educated people support communism.

In capitalism, you pretty much have a 50/50 chance of being rich or poor. In communism, it's 1/99. What makes people think they have the luck/skill to become the 1% if they can't even succeed in a 50/50 society???

Hyfling
Minister

Founded: May 25, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Hyfling » Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:01 pm

Disturbed by the shopkeepers lack of a response, Hyfling reversed out of the store and looked around, in the distance he saw to countries sharing a bottle of vodka.

"At least they're talking" he thought to himself as he walked towards the two figures. "Hey guys, I need some help..."
Last edited by Hyfling on Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Arabic Spain
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Arabic Spain » Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:05 pm

Pandeeria wrote:There's Arabic Spain, and Smstratzka Iverik thought as he went outside to talk to them. "Oh, hey Somstratzka! And-" Iverik stopped as he watched Arabic Spain run off. "What was that all bugging about?" Iverik asked.

"Sume disgusting communist wanted meh daughter Palatena",said Arabic Spain as he rushed."What a scrub he is isn't he?",said Arabic Spain. He was tiring a little because he was old."You are not like him Iverik no...",said Arabic Spain?

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse