NATION

PASSWORD

NS Polandball: New and Improved (IC thread)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Eastern Antarctic State
Minister

Founded: Jun 06, 2014
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Eastern Antarctic State » Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:29 pm

Eastern Antarctic said good bye to lendol and told him to say hello to Jaguar Warriors for him. It was around mid afternoon and he wanted to get started putting the intricate little pieces of the china together. He walked into his igloo and put the pieces carefully on the table. He then went into his room and got out some speciality pottery glue. Okay, he thought to himself, this might take a while, but it will help someone and that is all that is important. He began slowly putting the pieces of a china teapot together, admiring the fine quality of it, looking at the intricate patterns on it. This truly was beautiful stuff, he was comfortable, having just eaten and his house was exactly the right temperature for him. After a couple of hours, the tea cup was done, all he had to do was to wait for it to dry. He put it in a high place where Penguini could not reach it. He then began work on some of the other things...
This ensues
The Republic of Eastern Antarctica is a country located on the Eastern portion of the Antarctic Continent, Has leftist policies, but is still capitalist.

NOTE: I am an Australian.
I enjoy playing/watching Cricket and Rugby League every now and then. Love me some history and paradox games. Studying at University. Catholic. You can call me TEAS or EAS

Serksis Federation
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Serksis Federation » Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:00 pm

Federation gave a quick smile.
"Assumings thats a yes, i must be of goings now comrade, I am planning of getting into space"

Federation left, motherland's store and may his way home, he went into his basement and brought out some blueprints
"Federation can into space"
He took out a pile of scrap metal and began to build according to the intructions on the blueprints
"This will be of easy"
No Law Can Set You Free

Allandium
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 16, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Allandium » Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:10 pm

"Right,"Allandium said to himself. "I've got jam, toast, Som's coke, my coke. I'm going back to the mansion. Good thing no one else has any needs! Allandium says as he laughs as he walks back to the mansion.
The Allandium Empire
Head of State: Anton Preservius
Emperor of Allandium: Emperor Marcas
Dominant Political Party: Allandium Syndicalist
Allandine-Sviber Wars
1st Allandine-Sviber War: White Peace
2nd Allandine-Sviber War:
Victory
Land of hope and glory, mother of the free.
Haydn wrote:Oh, hey Allandium!
Friendly note: This nation does not represent my personal opinions.

Glorious ReBublic of Alevstan
Minister

Founded: Jun 02, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Glorious ReBublic of Alevstan » Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:34 pm

"Serk Six has lefted. What should we doings... I are going to the shoppings, Motherland, I have some money I found. Bye!" Alev walked out the door and onto the sidewalk, the thought about what was in the town and what he needed. Ah! My Makarov needings bullets! He rushed in the direction of Allandium's store, which he eventually reached. "Hallo, Allandium! I needings Makarov bullets. They called nine-by-eighteen Makarov. That is the name. Are yuo of the havings any?" After a second, he added, "O ja, I have six-point-six-three NS dollars."
Last edited by Glorious ReBublic of Alevstan on Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sorry for the spelling mistake in my name.
ICly, I am the Vilats Union | IIWiki

Join Atlas!
You can call me Alev.
Neutral Good
QUOTES
Kouralia wrote:You're in a man of war. Screw 'main efforts' and 'objectives'; sail around and look like a badass mother-fucker and sing sea shanties.

Allandium
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Allandium » Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:56 pm

Just then Allandium rushed to the counter. "I have bullets for yuo," Said Allandium, "And there's a sale. I have fifty bullets yuo can buy." Allandium got out the bullets. "Standard issue Makarov bullets. Just don't shoot me!" Allandium laughed.
The Allandium Empire
Allandine-Sviber Wars
Victory

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Glorious ReBublic of Alevstan » Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:02 pm

Allandium wrote:Just then Allandium rushed to the counter. "I have bullets for yuo," Said Allandium, "And there's a sale. I have fifty bullets yuo can buy." Allandium got out the bullets. "Standard issue Makarov bullets. Just don't shoot me!" Allandium laughed.

"I won't. Not even having gun!" Alev examined the bullets, and they looked legitimate. "What a
is the costs of these bullets? I am needings more bullets in case enemies attacking me."

Join Atlas!
You can call me Alev.
Neutral Good
QUOTES
Kouralia wrote:You're in a man of war. Screw 'main efforts' and 'objectives'; sail around and look like a badass mother-fucker and sing sea shanties.

Pandeeria
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 12, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Pandeeria » Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:09 pm

Iverik left the group that he talking to, know it just boiled down to stupidity. That's when he saw Allandium and Alevstan. He walked over to them and started talking. "Hey guys, what going up?"
Last edited by Pandeeria on Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lavochkin wrote:Never got why educated people support communism.

In capitalism, you pretty much have a 50/50 chance of being rich or poor. In communism, it's 1/99. What makes people think they have the luck/skill to become the 1% if they can't even succeed in a 50/50 society???

Allandium
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Allandium » Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:13 pm

"Because of the sale, you can get 25 bullets for NS$3.50. It's definitely a good price, right?" he saw Iverik come in. "Hello Iverik!" he replied back.
The Allandium Empire
Allandine-Sviber Wars
Victory

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Glorious ReBublic of Alevstan » Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:14 pm

Pandeeria wrote:Iverik left the group that he talking to, know it just boiled down to stupidity. That's when he saw Allandium and Alevstan. He walked over to them and started talking. "Hey guys, what going up?"

"I am selling of the bullets, and Allandium is selling of the bullets. He is of the checking the prices for the bullets."

Join Atlas!
You can call me Alev.
Neutral Good
QUOTES

Pandeeria
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Pandeeria » Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:17 pm

"Bloody well my mates," Iverik remarked happily "what's the asking price of these bullets, and these bullets are surely of what kind?" He asked in his Pusedo-British accent.
Last edited by Pandeeria on Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

In capitalism, you pretty much have a 50/50 chance of being rich or poor. In communism, it's 1/99. What makes people think they have the luck/skill to become the 1% if they can't even succeed in a 50/50 society???

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Glorious ReBublic of Alevstan » Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:18 pm

Allandium wrote:"Because of the sale, you can get 25 bullets for NS$3.50. It's definitely a good price, right?" he saw Iverik come in. "Hello Iverik!" he replied back.

"Whattings?! That is much cheaply! I will buy 25 right now, and what are the pricings for bullets under twenty-five? I have..." Alev thought. "Three dollars and thirteen hundredths left, so that is twenty-two more, if they are fourteen cents each. Is that the price?"

Join Atlas!
You can call me Alev.
Neutral Good
QUOTES

Arabic Spain
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 31, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Arabic Spain » Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:31 pm

As Arabic Spain was running,"Stupid Communist scrub..",said Arabic Spain."Waits,I needs bullets to kills that scrub.",said Arabic Spain."What am I saying,that is not the right way..then again..",said Arabic Spain.He walked into a store to buy bullets.Until he saw Som again."Dat scrub..",Arabic Spain whispered to him self."Hallo I wants bullets pleese for sniper.",said Arabic Spain.
Not a Theocracy , Sunni, Anti-Islamic Militant , Cheesy,and Pacifist
http://www.islamondemand.com/30_facts.html Also,My nation is now called Al-Andulasia thank you.

Pandeeria
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Pandeeria » Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:49 pm

"Oi, Arabic Spain! Why surely do you need those Pellets?" Iverik then stopped for a second and gave a disappointing look. "Please indeed tell me that you don't intend to do harm to that Communist fellow that you were swatting with."

Arabic Spain
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Arabic Spain » Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:55 pm

Pandeeria wrote:"Oi, Arabic Spain! Why surely do you need those Pellets?" Iverik then stopped for a second and gave a disappointing look. "Please indeed tell me that you don't intend to do harm to that Communist fellow that you were swatting with."

"Uhhh....No,I is not hurting Communist.",said Arabic Spain."I am is..*gulp*",said Arabic Spain."May I speak to yuo out side pleese?",quivered Arabic Spain."I am in a..sticky situation..",said Arabic Spain."Please dun be mad at me.",said Arabic Spain."What I was going to do ish not normally I do.",said Arabic Spain
http://www.islamondemand.com/30_facts.html Also,My nation is now called Al-Andulasia thank you.

The High Tatras
Senator

Founded: Oct 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The High Tatras » Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:57 pm

Tatras heard the news that several other countryballs were preparing for war. He decided it would be best to simply avoid any kind of involvement if at all possible. He flipped the signs that said "open" on his connected shop and tavern so it said "closed". Then he began building barricades around the building with sandbags and concrete. He also built a security checkpoint, armed himself, and put up a notice declaring neutrality in the case of an armed conflict.

"Me hopes I will be safe in here, and not get caught in crossfire." said Tatras to himself.

Pandeeria
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Pandeeria » Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:00 pm

Arabic Spain wrote:
Pandeeria wrote:"Oi, Arabic Spain! Why surely do you need those Pellets?" Iverik then stopped for a second and gave a disappointing look. "Please indeed tell me that you don't intend to do harm to that Communist fellow that you were swatting with."

"Uhhh....No,I is not hurting Communist.",said Arabic Spain."I am is..*gulp*",said Arabic Spain."May I speak to yuo out side pleese?",quivered Arabic Spain."I am in a..sticky situation..",said Arabic Spain."Please dun be mad at me.",said Arabic Spain."What I was going to do ish not normally I do.",said Arabic Spain

"I indeed was right. You were going to kill the bugger!" Iverik confirmed outraged. He then sighed and continued "My mate, perhaps instead of bloody killing him, you and I simply go to him and talk this pig, or as I surely guess you would say, problem, over."

The United Motherland
Powerbroker

Founded: Sep 10, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The United Motherland » Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:05 pm

Motherland ball decides to close up the shop for the day and decides to take a walk around the rest of town square to only see a man dressed in Gypsy clothing talking to Ivrek. He runs up and protects Ivrek with his right arm and warns him, "IS OF GUPSY! YUO IS INSANE?" he grabs out his pocket knife and keeps screaming at him to stay away and go back to the Gypsy Provence.

Arabic Spain
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Arabic Spain » Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:08 pm

Pandeeria wrote:
Arabic Spain wrote:"Uhhh....No,I is not hurting Communist.",said Arabic Spain."I am is..*gulp*",said Arabic Spain."May I speak to yuo out side pleese?",quivered Arabic Spain."I am in a..sticky situation..",said Arabic Spain."Please dun be mad at me.",said Arabic Spain."What I was going to do ish not normally I do.",said Arabic Spain

"I indeed was right. You were going to kill the bugger!" Iverik confirmed outraged. He then sighed and continued "My mate, perhaps instead of bloody killing him, you and I simply go to him and talk this pig, or as I surely guess you would say, problem, over."

"Hm,alright we go.",said Arabic Spain."Just in case he ape crazy,we should keep a small weapon.",said Arabic Spain."Thank yuo for halping me out Iverik.",said Arabic Spain."if we can convince that scrub we shall never ever speek of dis again.Agrees?",said Arabic Spain calmly."How dare YOU LIVING HARAM! I is of no Gypsy!",snapped Arabic Spain.

Pandeeria
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Pandeeria » Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:08 pm

"Oh bloody me your accents," Iverik remarked with a frustrated sigh. "Anyways, how is my bugger a gypsy?" Iverik started looking around. Tension was started to build, Iverik had his secret Combat Knife ready just in case something would happen. Iverik related himself again "how?"
Last edited by Pandeeria on Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The United Motherland
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The United Motherland » Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:10 pm

"Yuo is gupsy! Nyet! Stay away!" he starts waving at him with the knife, "Yuo gupsy! Leave this innocent man!" he also turns to Ivrek "Looks at clothes! Full gupsy! No deny!"
Last edited by The United Motherland on Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Republic of Vietnam
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Republic of Vietnam » Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:12 pm

Vietnam saw some of the balls preparing for war. He was very worried. He closed his shop and restaurant and prepared his M16. He hoped they were't targeting his businesses.

Pandeeria
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Pandeeria » Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:14 pm

Wait, what? Iverik thought to himself We're not even people, we're bloody countries! We don't ware clothes, except sometimes Tops and Glasses! What is this madness? "No, no. Mate, please put the knife away and we'll talk out this pig. No need for violence."

The United Motherland
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The United Motherland » Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:15 pm

Pandeeria wrote:Wait, what? Iverik thought to himself We're not even people, we're bloody countries! We don't ware clothes, except sometimes Tops and Glasses! What is this madness? "No, no. Mate, please put the knife away and we'll talk out this pig. No need for violence."

"Yuo run aways! Let me take care of the gupsy!" he stabs a knife at him, missing, and he looks into Arabic Spain's eyes with anger.

The Eastern Antarctic State
Minister

Founded: Jun 06, 2014
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Eastern Antarctic State » Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:16 pm

Sensing there was anger in the city judging by the yelling and name calling, Eastern Antarctica closed his businesses and told his employees to come in. He got a thick marker pen and wrote on some cardboard saying that he was neutral, he then stuck that on the window of his main store. As a safety precaution, he turned his vides cameras on so that he could see who was at entries and exits in his dwellings. He shouldered his ice pick and his Ak-47.
This ensues
The Republic of Eastern Antarctica is a country located on the Eastern portion of the Antarctic Continent, Has leftist policies, but is still capitalist.

NOTE: I am an Australian.
I enjoy playing/watching Cricket and Rugby League every now and then. Love me some history and paradox games. Studying at University. Catholic. You can call me TEAS or EAS

Arabic Spain
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Arabic Spain » Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:16 pm

The United Motherland wrote:"Yuo is gupsy! Nyet! Stay away!" he starts waving at him with the knife, "Yuo gupsy! Leave this innocent man!" he also turns to Ivrek "Looks at clothes! Full gupsy! No deny!"

Arabic Spain started to to breath in agitation."Listen here you living sin!",said Arabic Spain as he pulled out his Scimitar."I am not of gypsy.",said Arabic Spain."So shut yur god damn mouth and off with yuo!",shouted Arabic Spain.He felt extreme anger and frustration coming from his stress and those insults."And I'm Arabic,for your info!",said Arabic Spain.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse