NATION

PASSWORD

Martial Magic Episode 2: Shadow Rising

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 27, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Martial Magic Episode 2: Shadow Rising

Postby The Templar High Council » Sun Jun 08, 2014 2:38 pm

Since the founding of his Martial Magic Academy, Ray Williams has trained the children in his charge in how to control their powers. After weeks and weeks of training, he has finally deemed the children as ready to undertake missions. The instructors have prepared them to fight, and to survive across the globe. Ray has announced a final meeting before sending them off.

Meanwhile, Gregori and his soldiers have been slowly amassing power. His Harbingers, each of whom represents a different element, are prepared to begin searching for the amulet shards. As the sun sets in Moscow, the Harbingers prepare to leave the city and look for the shards.

OOC

Ray called the students to wake up early today. This was their last day before being sent on missions, and he planned for them to get an early start. As he ate his breakfast in his office, he wondered how the students would fare if Gregori had done something, then quickly pushed it out of his mind. Now was not the time to think about that.

Tony woke up later than usual. By that meaning, he woke up after the sun rose. Quickly scarfing down some breakfast, he headed to the dojo to work out a bit. He started lifting weights, and waited for company from anyone.

Greg still lay in bed, enjoying the chance he had to sleep. Over the past few weeks, he had gotten familiar with everyone at the MMA, especially Kaya, and somewhat Freddy. Overall, he was having a lot of fun, and liked what he doing.

Gregori called his Harbingers to appear, so he could order them to where they would be searching. As he waited, he reached out with his shadow power to reaffirm where the shards were. Or at least, an approximation.
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.
And 2015 Most Involved in P2TM? On a roll now!
----->Founder of The Council of the Multiverse community.<-----

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:04 pm

There wasn't much Alejandro didn't like. Cactus prongs and waking up early were some of the highest on his list. Had anyone other than Ray woken him up he would've sent a fireball their way. Mostly because he knew that if Ray had woken him and most likely the other students up it had to be important. He grunted his way towards the cafeteria for breakfast. Grabbing his favorite food he sat down half awake munching away. Typically his mood improved after he ate his breakfast.

King Avalon
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 10, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby King Avalon » Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:50 pm

Natalia woke up early at dawn, in the cool of the day, as the mist settled. She took a shower, brushed her teeth, and combed her luscious mane of hair. She wore an icy blue robe and kept her sceptre safely in the folds. While had a dart board on her wall and create daggers of ice and threw them at the dart board, which quickly melted at her will. She then exited her room and made her way to the cafeteria.

Volvek
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 08, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Volvek » Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:06 pm

Kaya yawned and awoke. The past few days she was considerably quieter than before, and lately she had been sleeping on the roof, away from both Freddy and Greg. She was still confused, heart full of melancholy and confusion. She spent more time alone than anybody, isolating herself. Which probably wasn't a good idea for a team leader. She sat up and rubbed her eyes, then looked out over the newly rising sun that had just began to beam down over the valley. It was a magnificent view, stunning, even. Enough to cause her to smile, only to have it fade.

She got up and climbed down then headed into the laundry room. She grabbed a towel and headed to the hot spring. She entered and stripped herself naked, then stepped into the hot spring. She sighed softly and laid her head back onto the ground behind her.
"Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum."
"Wewf Forever, Forever Wewf."
"Is it? Or is it so ridiculous it's the most ridiculously perfect idea you've never thought of?"
IC Nation Name: Land av Ulvenes, or just Ulvenes

BlackDeath27
Minister

Founded: Oct 03, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby BlackDeath27 » Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:14 pm

Sneaking though the window of her room from the extreme midnight training and morning training dripping with sweat. Feet touching the soft floor made way to the dresser where the now toned and a bit more musclier. Grabbing a fresh new pair of panties, shorts, and a new bikini top as she decided to make a trip to the hot springs since Ray was going to give a speech. After getting some soap and other things Jack made her way to the hot springs without disturbing Kisume in the process. Once inside the changing room the girl was quite hesitant to undress from the last time she had taken a bath here. Stepping out into the bathing area this time with a bathing towel covering her naked body. The sight of Kaya was a bit surprising since both of them haven't we talked in along while." Well now look at you haven't seen you in a while Kaya." With a smirk on her face Jack eased into the hot spring with the towel still covering her.

Alice laid on the soft lushes grass near the dojo sucking in the fresh air trying to relax. Only the thought of surfing consumed her conscious. Almost drowning in the dream the teacher sat up and decided to see how other where doing this morning. Wondering around the grounds of MMA the sounds of wights clinging together emerged from nearby. Peaking into the room Alice found Tony lifting wights in a childish manner she pressed one finger down on the wight playfully." Now look who we have here handsome?"

MOSCOW RUSSIA

Shanks appeared from the top of the rafters and landed gently on the ground. With a bag around her shoulder that read Disney World it contained a mouse ear hat and a few stuffed toys. With a smile on her face she approached Gregori " I saw some very nice things while in America next time you should come with me! Maybe we could even get grumpy and pockets to come along. What do you thing Master!"
Last edited by BlackDeath27 on Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Volvek
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Volvek » Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:01 am

"Well.. I've been uh.. Training.." Kaya replied, not bothering to open her eyes. This was the longest relaxing sensation she's felt in days, so she decided to not even bother to move. She was in fact training all day, but in her mind a day only lasted minutes. Her body was training all day, but her mind was elsewhere, thinking about her relationship problems, only making her sanity slowly but steadily deteriorating in to absolute madness. One day.. Be it tomorrow, or next year, it wouldn't take much for her already weakened mind to break..

Kisume's ears flickered as she heard the sound of their door closing, making her slowly open her eyes. "O-Oneesan..?" She whispered softly and yawned widely, her fangs showing widely. She slowly sat up, staying in her nightwear, which was essentially her underwear which was similar to her bikini, white panties and bra with red trimmings, a fuzzy white ball on her chest just above her cleavage, and maple leaf prints on both cups. She yawned again, and changed into her normal kimono, slinging her shield around her back and tying her katana around her waist so it hung on her left side.

Then out of the blue, Okami popped out and laid on her head then barked as if he were a puppy. Kisume giggled and put her extended index finger up to her lip and shushed him. She then proceeded out and walked around the halls, following Oneesan's scent as best she could, then eventually entered the hot spring. "Oneesan!" Kisume yelled and waved before beginning to walk over to her.
"Is it? Or is it so ridiculous it's the most ridiculously perfect idea you've never thought of?"

Fesconia
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 24, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Fesconia » Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:29 am

Sabrina woke up groggily and recalled that Ray had told them to wake up early today. Some kind of final meeting before they went on their missions. She lay in bed for a while, thinking about this before she finally got out of the covers. She showered and got dressed and made her way to the cafeteria to have breakfast. She got her food and looked around just in case Kisume or Jack were there as well before sitting down to eat.

King Avalon
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby King Avalon » Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:10 pm

The room was dark and full of shadows. A single large window was showing moonlight through it, showing the dusty stone floor. Gregori was standing at one end of the room. Suddenly doors open. A dark figure in a cloak steps in. A familiar English accent cuts through the silent air, "Master. I am here to serve." The figure takes off his hood and bows, showing the a familiar blonde-headed man with the mischievous smiles in the moonlight, "I will live to serve you, or else my name isn't Nicolae..."

The scene darkens...

BlackDeath27
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby BlackDeath27 » Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:54 pm

"Kitsume you seem to be in high sprits are you ready for the meeting today? Also Kaya this is Kitsume my little sister." Jack finally allowed the water to take her for a while to sooth the body. The water began to vibrate slowly which created waves which helped relax the muscles." So does anyone have any ideas on what these missions going to be like."

The room was dark and full of shadows. A single large window was showing moonlight through it, showing the dusty stone floor. Gregori was standing at one end of the room. Suddenly doors open. A dark figure in a cloak steps in. A familiar English accent cuts through the silent air, "Master. I am here to serve." The figure takes off his hood and bows, showing the a familiar blonde-headed man with the mischievous smiles in the moonlight, "I will live to serve you, or else my name isn't Nicolae..."

The sounds of humming appeared from behind Gregori, Shanks showed up from behind the Master with her bag of goodies." You made it pockets and here I thought you were going to be the last one here." The woman walked towards the boy and grabbed his ear then pulled fiercely." You acknowledge him and why not me why is that pockets."
Last edited by BlackDeath27 on Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

King Avalon
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby King Avalon » Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:05 pm

After eating, Natalia decided to go back in the hot springs. 'There can't be anyone there,' she thought, 'It's early in the morning.'

So Natalia walks to the hot springs and finds a lot of ladies there.

"Oh, I'm sorry," Natalia apologises embarrassed, "I thought this place would be empty."

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:16 pm

Alejandro finished his breakfast. He felt better and heads towards the dojo for some early morning practice. There wasn't anyone around so he felt like he didn't have to be as careful. Alejandro started with the punching bag for a warm up before practicing punching and mixing his power into his technique. It was quite sloppy, but he had the basic principle down.

King Avalon
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby King Avalon » Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:56 pm

BlackDeath27 wrote:"Kitsume you seem to be in high sprits are you ready for the meeting today? Also Kaya this is Kitsume my little sister." Jack finally allowed the water to take her for a while to sooth the body. The water began to vibrate slowly which created waves which helped relax the muscles." So does anyone have any ideas on what these missions going to be like."

The sounds of humming appeared from behind Gregori, Shanks showed up from behind the Master with her bag of goodies." You made it pockets and here I thought you were going to be the last one here." The woman walked towards the boy and grabbed his ear then pulled fiercely." You acknowledge him and why not me why is that pockets."

MOSCOW:

"I apologise for that, milady. Pleasure to meet you."

Volvek
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Volvek » Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:38 am

"Oh.. Hello.." Kaya said softly and looked over at Kisume. "I'd shake your hand but I'm rather comfortable.." She said with a weak smile. "Pleasure to meet you though.." She added and sat up, the tops of her breasts revealing. She then gave Kisume a gentle wave hello. "Is that a wolf on your head?" She asked politely.

"No worries Misu, I get it. The pleasure is mine Sensei." Kisume replied and bowed respectfully. She then turned to Jack, "Of course Oneesan! I am eager to show off my prowess in battle!" She said ecstatically. She then turned back to Kaya, "Indeed Misu, his name is Okami. Would you like to examine him closer?" She offered and pulled Okami off of her head and set him down, Okami then walked over to Kaya. Meanwhile Kisume knelt beside Jack.

Kaya turned around and sat on her knees, the wall of the hot spring hiding her breasts. She dried off her hands and gently pet Okami, making Kaya smile like a little girl. She felt like all her problems had just melted away as she felt Okami's fur.

Ayame entered the room not long after the boy before her did. She wore a black hooded trench coat with the hood up, the hood came down low enough for the shadow to hide her face, while the jacket came down low enough to cover the rest of her body. "H-hello..?" Ayame barely called out.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:04 am

Moscow

Chester was bored. Gregori had not let him go out and about as often as would've like. Mostly because he was more interested in smashing things and just having a good time rather than whatever nonsense Gregori had planned. Ruling the world might be fun. The only reason he listened to Gregori was due to the fact that he knows more about magic than he does. He was walking around when he saw what appeared to be a nervous girl walking around. "Now... what's a pretty thing like you doing in a place like this?" He asked with a snicker. "It's dangerous to be walking around at night and walking into stranger's home unannounced..."

Volvek
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Volvek » Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:34 am

Ayame blinked, hearing a rather sinister voice. She bowed her head more, letting her hood shadow more of her face. "I.. I was told to come h-here by M-Mister G-gregori.. H-he said I could h-have a place to s-stay while I learned my p-power.." She blushed deeply as she stuttered, she wasn't used to conversation and was nervous beyond belief.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:50 am

"Oh, of course you are. And here I thought I was going to have some fun. Don't know where the old man is the moment, but knowing him he'll find you. He's a damned drama queen." He says obviously annoyed. "What's your name, love?"

Volvek
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Volvek » Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:22 am

"M-my n-name is A-ayame.. C-could call me A-Aya for short if you want.." Ayame muttered softly, keeping her face shrouded in the black shadow that she used as a mask. She didn't like to be seen, much less looked at. The basic definition of an introvert.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:38 am

Volvek wrote:"M-my n-name is A-ayame.. C-could call me A-Aya for short if you want.." Ayame muttered softly, keeping her face shrouded in the black shadow that she used as a mask. She didn't like to be seen, much less looked at. The basic definition of an introvert.

"I'm honestly curious what Gregori sees in someone like you. You look like you're about to piss all over yourself. But hey, The old man doesn't charge me for board so I can't complain. Just poke around. I'm sure he'll find you."

King Avalon
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby King Avalon » Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:55 am

Natalia then unclothes herself all the way down the her sheer underclothing and dips into the hot spring and sighs.

BlackDeath27
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby BlackDeath27 » Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:40 pm

"You know it's just us girls in her right Natalia so I would advise to take off everything if your going to get in." As she look over she shoulder to see who else was there. Moving around so she could look a Kitsume as she talked to her." Have you seen Sabrina around and I am sorry if I woke you this morning while you where sleeping. I didn't mean to I just practicing all night and all morning to make sure I was ready for these missions so that my little sister won't get hurt." Instinctively with out noticing Jack raised her arm out of the water and vibrated her hand to dry off before petting Kitsune's head." So Kaya how about me and you spar after we get back I never did get to have a one on one with you and I think it'll be fun. What do you say?"

Moscow Russia
"Hay grumpy leave the girl alone please she just showed up like the rest of us. Though pockets made it before you two, how do you plead innocent or guilty." Shanks was treating this meeting as a game since she just came back from Disney World." Pockets back me up here."
Last edited by BlackDeath27 on Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

King Avalon
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby King Avalon » Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:37 pm

Natalia thinks for a moment and says, "Very well." Then, in the water, she takes off everything else and lays the underclothes next to her and the floor. She leans back, her head resting on the floor as a headrest and stretches, revealing, well, little to the imagination under the bubbling water...
Last edited by King Avalon on Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Volvek
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Volvek » Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:49 pm

"No Oneesan, well.. Yeah you did kind of wake me up. But with my heightened sense of hearing it isn't that hard to do. Pair that up with me being a light sleeper and it's a wonder a feather doesn't wake me up." Kisume giggled softly and smiled, her ears folded down as did her head so that Jack could pet her easier.

Kaya was in a bit of a trance, completely fixated on Okami. She continued to stroke him from head to tail, eventually causing him to roll onto his back. Kaya giggled softly and scratched his tummy gently. "I wish I could have a wolf like you.." She said softly.

King Avalon
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby King Avalon » Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:54 pm

BlackDeath27 wrote:"You know it's just us girls in her right Natalia so I would advise to take off everything if your going to get in." As she look over she shoulder to see who else was there. Moving around so she could look a Kitsume as she talked to her." Have you seen Sabrina around and I am sorry if I woke you this morning while you where sleeping. I didn't mean to I just practicing all night and all morning to make sure I was ready for these missions so that my little sister won't get hurt." Instinctively with out noticing Jack raised her arm out of the water and vibrated her hand to dry off before petting Kitsune's head." So Kaya how about me and you spar after we get back I never did get to have a one on one with you and I think it'll be fun. What do you say?"

Moscow Russia
"Hay grumpy leave the girl alone please she just showed up like the rest of us. Though pockets made it before you two, how do you plead innocent or guilty." Shanks was treating this meeting as a game since she just came back from Disney World." Pockets back me up here."

MOSCOW:

"Ah, I have nothing to say. We do not need to have any... issues here, do we?"

Lightning crackles across the sky, close the the window Shanks was near. The light from the lightning revealed the face of Nicolae again in the dark room, and his greying hair in the front.

Hetland 2
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 30, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Hetland 2 » Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:06 pm

Havyril stretched and got out of bed, casually pulling jeans and a t-shirt on. He light up a cigarette and took a drag of it. Exhaling a cloud of smoke. "The Americans do know how to make the cigarette good, yes? Very pleased. Not as good as good Ukrainian smokes, but it is good." He lay back in bed, using his mouth to make the cigarette move. "I wonder what Na... Natalia thinks of me... Is very wierd. I do not know why she is liking of me."

Memoir grinned pulling out an airsoft pistol, though from just looking at it.. His targets were arranged in the midst of trees. Barely within line of sight. Three shots rang out, the three targets fell back off their stands. He slipped his hand into his waistband and pulled out an airsoft shotgun and blasted a fourth target. He twitched. "So boring." His hand reached to the knife hanging by his side, before sighing heavily. Things were so much simpler back in the medeval ages. Plagues, assassinations, subjugations, crusades... those were the days. He sighed again, holstering his weapons. "Meh. Maybe I should stir this shit up. Heh. That'd be funny."
Don't worry. I'm just a bridge troll that feeds on forum drama.
Harbinger of the RP endtimes.
we will send a air stare on libya if they don't stop their attack
The krang countered the wave with something. And continued to try and take over the decepticon seeker.
Everybody! Can you stop saying that the cargo ship sinking we have done lately was a war crime. We were trying to economically destroy the UK.
Mair glows brightly and transforms in a human, wearing a white cloak, "leave us"
"FIRE IN THE HOE" he bellowed before triggering the explosive.
Julius Ceasar was a normal 14 year old who played Elder Tale in Russia.
We have already established, more powerful beings are not a proper weakness.

I miss Kare-bear :C

King Avalon
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby King Avalon » Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:24 pm

While relaxing in the hot spring, Natalia thought of Havyril as well. His smile and eyes, his body physique, his intelligence, his behaviour. She wondered if he actually liked her as she did to him. Was she too forward? Would the two ever even be in a romantic relationship? She pondered about it long and hard, while sitting in the spring with the rest of the ladies. She realised that she was blushing at the thought of Havyril. Hopefully, no one noticed that...

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse