NATION

PASSWORD

M.E.C.H Grey wolves (IC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
New Strausberg
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

M.E.C.H Grey wolves (IC)

Postby New Strausberg » Fri May 16, 2014 6:03 pm

This is the H.Q. of the Infamous M.E.C.H Team Grey wolf this is where members come to fix up there Mechs, chat with teammates, rest up for the next fight, ect. As the rules state you are all designated by faction meaning you can hurt any other faction member that comes in or protect them your choice. If anyone has an image the would like to see up as the banner post it and well see.

Jonathan Mc.Mega smiled at his team last year was a big success now should be no different. "Alright team I need a simple status update on all your mechs and there systems what need sto be replaced and what's working." Jonathan light a cigar and smiled currently things where looking up in the world.

With the partition of the major world goverments Mc.Mega corporation was the leading power in the world. There was order, stablity, and above all propriety. Recently the Tiger pilots had been causing problems nothing that couldn't be fixed but still best to keep an eye on them.

Currently the jaguar team had no pilots to keep them going so they are currently disqualified. The vipers have one member but she's nothing to sneeze at her stealth is supposed to be legendary. The falcons had two ace members. The Tigers number three aces meaning they have as many as the wolves.

This season was going to be interesting everyone around the world watches the M.E.C.H Games and everyone knows what they win. They win one wish so to speak anything they want Mega Corp has to grant no matter how insane it keeps the people happy and pilots ready to fight. So far nothing to bad has been asked for and the Wolf Team had one the past few.

OOC: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=296104
Last edited by New Strausberg on Fri May 16, 2014 7:28 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Volvek
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 08, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Volvek » Fri May 16, 2014 7:02 pm

Kaya had been sitting on the couch in the main gathering room, her feet were on a coffee table and she was smoking a cigarette with a soda in her other, fingerless gloved hand. She was in a low cut tank top to show off her new tattoo that stretched from her right elbow up and covered her right shoulder blade down to where her breast started and continued across the back of her neck to her left shoulder blade.

She heard Mega to give him an update and she reached into the pocket of her skinny jeans and pulled out a slim and small data-pad and set down her cigarette. She turned it on, "Reaper, SITREP." She said with a deep feminine and Germanic voice. And with a really deep, metallic, and monotone voice, the data-pad answered with, "Command Confirmed, Establishing uplink connection.." She waited and stared at the small computer as it connected to her mech that was downstairs in the garage. After a few brief moments the screen turned from a rotating circle that read "Initializing..." to a diagram of her mech, Grim Reaper. Then a readout of all her systems outlined in green showing their individual status'. Kaya looked at Mega, "Reaper's fully functional, all systems green, She's ready for a fight at any given moment sir." She finished and placed her cigarette back between her lips and took a short drag.
"Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum."
"Wewf Forever, Forever Wewf."
"Is it? Or is it so ridiculous it's the most ridiculously perfect idea you've never thought of?"
IC Nation Name: Land av Ulvenes, or just Ulvenes

New Strausberg
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby New Strausberg » Fri May 16, 2014 7:07 pm

Volvek wrote:Kaya had been sitting on the couch in the main gathering room, her feet were on a coffee table and she was smoking a cigarette with a soda in her other, fingerless gloved hand. She was in a low cut tank top to show off her new tattoo that stretched from her right elbow up and covered her right shoulder blade down to where her breast started and continued across the back of her neck to her left shoulder blade.

She heard Mega to give him an update and she reached into the pocket of her skinny jeans and pulled out a slim and small data-pad and set down her cigarette. She turned it on, "Reaper, SITREP." She said with a deep feminine and Germanic voice. And with a really deep, metallic, and monotone voice, the data-pad answered with, "Command Confirmed, Establishing uplink connection.." She waited and stared at the small computer as it connected to her mech that was downstairs in the garage. After a few brief moments the screen turned from a rotating circle that read "Initializing..." to a diagram of her mech, Grim Reaper. Then a readout of all her systems outlined in green showing their individual status'. Kaya looked at Mega, "Reaper's fully functional, all systems green, She's ready for a fight at any given moment sir." She finished and placed her cigarette back between her lips and took a short drag.

"Very good we'll need to be on our best if we don't want those bastard tigers getting in our way." Jonathan said angrily as he smoked his cigar. "Last things need is them winning and getting the grand prize." Jonathan looked over the schematics that were being shown the Reaper was a very well tuned Mech but it had its drawbacks all Mechs do but they can be overcome. "Now what about you Kaya how are you holding up? I need my team at its best."

Volvek
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Volvek » Fri May 16, 2014 7:21 pm

"I'm fine, don't worry about me. Just give me a target and it'll be pulverized into a pile of scrap metal." Kaya replied rather rudely and coldy. She put her data-pad in sleep mode then slipped it back into her jean pocket. She blew out her smoke slowly with a sigh and took a sip of her soda. The lack of fighting, the lack of adrenaline usually made Kaya uneasy and seem a little pissy. But being who she is it comes with the life. Fighting daily to make sure you don't seem to be getting worse and possibly stripped of your mech and your team usually put some of the best pilots on edge.
"Is it? Or is it so ridiculous it's the most ridiculously perfect idea you've never thought of?"

Evraim
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 29, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Evraim » Fri May 16, 2014 9:30 pm

"Try not to eliminate your targets too quickly," Naomi Katzir fussed from in front of a computer screen, "Otherwise, we won't be able to obtain enough data to augment and upgrade your weapons systems. And that would be a most disappointing outcome. Wouldn't you agree?" Rolling her head over the head of her leather rolling chair, the scientist permitted a bemused grin to spread across her face. Naomi enjoyed few things as much as seeing the scientific method played out in real time, but few pilots seemed to appreciate this quirk in her personality. Then again, pilots were generally a rather boorish lot.

Despite the confident airs she put on, Naomi was the youngest member of the Wolves research team at the tender age of twenty. She hadn't even tasted her first kiss yet, not that such mundane trifles perturbed a brilliant scientific mind like her. Naomi wore black pants, a white shirt, and one of her ubiquitous lab coats, looking every bit the scientist or engineer. She had even tied her indigo hair into a loose knot to keep her bangs from obstructing her view as she read over the latest software download for her own mech, the Cheruvin MK IV.

It included modifications that would enhance the targeting and radar systems, not to mention an improved action response system which would see her rate of fire improve by several milliseconds. Of course, there were other less impressive aspects to the new software. It would enable her to listen to the radio when she was in the field, and would prove useful when she installed the vending machine she had been petitioning Mr. McMega to give her permission to add for close to six months now. I cannot fathom how he expects someone to operate at optimal capacity without soda, she reflected sourly as the download was completed.

"All systems are go," Naomi chirped happily, spinning to peer into Jonathan's eyes. "When can I test out my latest improvements?" she inquired bluntly. Then, with a soft yawn and without waiting for a response from the man she nominally claimed as a boss, she shifted her gaze to Kaya. "Hey, Leila!" she called, completely oblivious to the fact that this was not her teammate's actual name, "Could you toss me a soda? I'm parched!"
Last edited by Evraim on Fri May 16, 2014 9:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.

New Strausberg
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby New Strausberg » Fri May 16, 2014 9:43 pm

Evraim wrote:"Try not to eliminate your targets too quickly," Naomi Katzir fussed from in front of a computer screen, "Otherwise, we won't be able to obtain enough data to augment and upgrade your weapons systems. And that would be a most disappointing outcome. Wouldn't you agree?" Rolling her head over the head of her leather rolling chair, the scientist permitted a bemused grin to spread across her face. Naomi enjoyed few things as much as seeing the scientific method played out in real time, but few pilots seemed to appreciate this quirk in her personality. Then again, pilots were generally a rather boorish lot.

Despite the confident airs she put on, Naomi was the youngest member of the Wolves research team at the tender age of twenty. She hadn't even tasted her first kiss yet, not that such mundane trifles perturbed a brilliant scientific mind like her. Naomi wore black pants, a white shirt, and one of her ubiquitous lab coats, looking every bit the scientist or engineer. She had even tied her indigo hair into a loose knot to keep her bangs from obstructing her view as she read over the latest software download for her own mech, the Cheruvin MK IV.

It included modifications that would enhance the targeting and radar systems, not to mention an improved action response system which would see her rate of fire improve by several milliseconds. Of course, there were other less impressive aspects to the new software. It would enable her to listen to the radio when she was in the field, and would prove useful when she installed the vending machine she had been petitioning Mr. McMega to give her permission to add for close to six months now. I cannot fathom how he expects someone to operate at optimal capacity without soda, she reflected sourly as the download was completed.

"All systems are go," Naomi chirped happily, spinning to peer into Jonathan's eyes. "When can I test out my latest improvements?" she inquired bluntly. Then, with a soft yawn and without waiting for a response from the man she nominally claimed as a boss, she shifted her gaze to Kaya. "Hey, Leila!" she called, completely oblivious to the fact that this was not her teammate's actual name, "Could you toss me a soda? I'm parched!"

"The live fire training facility is up and running so both of you should head down there when your ready for target practice the Mechs down there are equipped with A.I. Of known moves teams moves and tactics. And please try and learn you team mates name Naomi I don't want to trust the future of my company to someone who would disgrace it by makeing careless errors." Naomi was brilliant but she was overconfident a trait Jonathan didnt like but tolerated she had a good head on her but she was inexperienced...

"On second thought...Kaya...I want you to break Naomi in to her new Mech see how it functions just both of you don't beat up the equipment to much remember we still have to manufacture and build parts to replace what you break."

Evraim
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Evraim » Fri May 16, 2014 10:06 pm

New Strausberg wrote:"The live fire training facility is up and running so both of you should head down there when your ready for target practice the Mechs down there are equipped with A.I. Of known moves teams moves and tactics. And please try and learn you team mates name Naomi I don't want to trust the future of my company to someone who would disgrace it by makeing careless errors." Naomi was brilliant but she was overconfident a trait Jonathan didnt like but tolerated she had a good head on her but she was inexperienced...

"On second thought...Kaya...I want you to break Naomi in to her new Mech see how it functions just both of you don't beat up the equipment to much remember we still have to manufacture and build parts to replace what you break."

"But think of all the data we could collect if we went all out, Mr. McMega!" Naomi squealed excitedly, practically jumping up and down. "With a few tweaks," she continued unabated despite his stern looks or nonverbal protests, "I could improve the response time of every mech in this garage by a minimum of one and a half seconds. I might even be able to double that figure, if our pilots would sign consent wavers for cybernetic implants. The surgery is really quite painless. Well, at least, until you wake up." Her grin widened at the thought of performing a highly invasive procedure on her teammates.

In truth, the after effects of her own surgery had been mindbogglingly agonizing, due in no small part to mistakes in designing the circuitry, mistakes which Naomi had taken the personal initiative of correcting. Operating on her own arm while anesthetized hadn't been one of Naomi's most ingenious proposals, but it had proven effective enough to satisfy her. Prior to that point, she had barely qualified to become a pilot. Afterwards, her abilities had transformed her into one of the aces of the Gray Wolves, cutting out the middle men who had been involved in her experiments in the past and ensuring that data collection would proceed more flawlessly than ever before.

"Alright," she sighed, somewhat grumpily, "I promise not to break anything. We'll start as soon as I get a boost." Sauntering towards the nearest vending machine, Naomi slipped a euro into the coin slot, and then pressed the blood orange button. Within thirty seconds, she was contentedly guzzling the carbonated beverage, with her eyes closed in serene bliss. When Naomi had drained the can of its contents, she crumpled it up and tossed it into the closest recycling bin. "Ah!" she exclaimed, "That's the taste of science!"

"Are you ready to go, Kayla?" she demanded in a girlish tone, still not calling her teammate by her actual name. She strolled from the room with an almost feline gait, her movements seeming far more graceful than one might have guessed based on her eccentricities.

Volvek
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Volvek » Fri May 16, 2014 10:31 pm

Kaya continued to enjoy her cigarette, ignoring the Egghead's rants about technology. Kaya may not have known much about technology, but she knew enough to fix or repair any problems Reaper had encountered. She normally just ignored Egghead, whom she nicknamed for fun, but was slightly irritated when she called her Leila, although she kinda liked the name. Nonetheless, it wasn't her name, "It's not Leila." She replied with irritation clear in her voice. "By the way, speed is the way Grey Wolves win. Our armor isn't strong enough for a straight up punching match or gunfight or even a slugging match." She said monotoned. Kaya looked over at Mega and nodded, "Well, I suppose live fire exercises are the best way to train." She said and stood up and looked at Egghead, "Well, I'll head into the garage and get into my bodysuit." She said and walked to the elevator and hit the button to open the door, then stepping inside with her arms folded across her chest incidentally pushing her breasts together.

Evraim
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Evraim » Fri May 16, 2014 10:54 pm

Before the elevator door could close, Naomi decided to grace Leila with her presence, lurching through just as the doors began to move. As they stood in silence, Naomi's gaze scuttled over the other woman's form as she attempted to ascertain her level of physical prowess. She had done this numerous times, and the results never seemed to change. Of all her teammates, Leila was perhaps the most athletic and was beyond any doubt the most skilled. Today's practice session wouldn't go easy for her, but the thought of collecting additional data on both their mechs was too alluring a possibility to pass up.

"I think you doth protest too much, Leila," Naomi stated teasingly as the elevator ground to a halt, "That's an unbecoming characteristic in an understudy. That said, it's also indicative of a healthy skepticism. We might make a scientist of you yet." Naomi gave her counterpart a bright-eyed look, before stepping from the elevator. Without so much as a backward glance, she shrugged off her lab coat and kicked off her dress shoes. Changing into her military-grade clothing took close to five minutes. By the end of the ordeal, she wore a tight-fitting black t-shirt and a pair of camouflaged shorts.

None who caught a glimpse of this strange outfit would have deduced that Naomi was a pilot. She looked more like a laid-back university student than an experienced professional. Nonetheless, her preferred mode of dress permitted her implants to interact with the Cheruvin MK IV with optimum efficiency, giving her a slight advantage in terms of reflexes. She waited for Leila to don her own uniform before proceeding to the hangar.

There, in a lighted corner, stood the result of dozens of experiments, her treasured destroyer of worlds, the Cheruvin MK IV. It was equipped with dual machine tri-guns, a pair of missiles, and a single carbon-alloy blade, capable of cutting through even the toughest of armors with repeated use. It's engines were compact and yet powerful enough to propel the machine at surprisingly rapid speeds. Not to mention it's wing-like energy shields, which contributed both to aerodynamic build and its defensive capacities.

As she approached the mech, Naomi peered back at Leila to see if she was ready for deployment. Butterflies were already storming about her stomach, and try as she might Naomi couldn't shake the almost mad grin from her face.

Volvek
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Volvek » Fri May 16, 2014 11:42 pm

Kaya looked over at Egghead and perked up an eyebrow. She didn't understand most of what she said and it wasn't exactly making her feel good. It was irritating her, but not much she could do about it but listen to her rant on and on and on.. Kaya wasn't the smartest person in the world, but she didn't have to be in this line of profession and she was content with that. It was more fun being an ace badass anyway. She laughed to herself as she stepped out of the elevator, her boots clanking on the metal floor.

She headed into the locker room and changed into her body suit which more or less resembled her mech. Skin tight, metallic in style with protection for rough impacts, and it covered every inch of her body all the way up to her chin where her helmet would cover the rest. Her bodysuit was air tight in case there was a toxic fumes leak. She tucked her helmet under her arm and walked out, her bodysuit showing off every curve she had. She nodded at the Egghead and they proceeded to their mechs.

Kaya couldn't help but smile at her mech. "Hello beuty.." She said quietly and tapped the leg of her mech. The mech was more or less 'kneeling with the cockpit down so she could easily climb inside. She put on her helmet and climbed in her comfy leather seat. She strapped in and tapped a series of buttons on the control panel between her legs. "Initialize start up sequence. Command: Necroay." She said briefly. "Command Confirmed, Welcome Back Commander." The mech replied in a rather feminine voice and the cockpit retreated up inside the mech with the top of the hatch folding down to completely hide the cockpit. "Initializing.. Synchronizing.. Ready." The mech continued and Kaya's helmet synchronized with the mech, giving her her red Heads Up Display inside her helmet, making the 'eyes' on her helmet glow red. The mech stood up sluggisly, as was normal for the boot-up sequence. "Start up sequence complete, systems are green across the board. Alright, you ready Egghead?" Kaya spoke through an intercom.

Evraim
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Evraim » Sat May 17, 2014 12:26 am

With all the finesse of a arthritis patient, Naomi scrambled awkwardly into the cockpit of her machine. Unlike most pilots, she had little need for armored bodysuits, due in no small part to the cushioned construction and firm fit of her own perch within the hulking metal monstrosity. She merely ensured that each strap and valve was maintained with meticulous scrutiny, and her safety was assured. Well, unless Leila decided to drive a bladed weapon through the torso of her mech. In which case, she should expect nothing but blood and anguished gasps that passed for dying breaths.

"Initialize start up sequence," the scientist whispered as though crooning over a small child, "Command: Megiddo." At the tremor of her voice, the lights flashed on, informing her that the machine had responded to her prompting. "Command processed," a monotone voice devoid of gender replied, "Analyzing all systems to ascertain combat functionality. Combat functionality determined. All systems are operating at optimum capacity. Initializing... Synchronizing... Ready." Naomi nodded, pleased with the outcome. Her downloads had been an uncompromising success, a daring advance for science.

As she ordered the mech to march forward, Leila's voice filtered through her radio. "Egghead?" Naomi demanded aghast, "Is that how an assistant should address her superiors?" For a moment, her face was flushed a soft, pretty shade of pink, one which made her anger quite amusing to those who knew her, much to her chagrin. Then, remembering protocol, Naomi barked into her communicator. "Start up sequence complete," she stated in a matter-of-fact tone, "Combat functionality established. Software download successfully integrated. Synchronization sequence complete. All systems are optimal."

New Strausberg
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby New Strausberg » Sat May 17, 2014 12:39 am

Evraim wrote:With all the finesse of a arthritis patient, Naomi scrambled awkwardly into the cockpit of her machine. Unlike most pilots, she had little need for armored bodysuits, due in no small part to the cushioned construction and firm fit of her own perch within the hulking metal monstrosity. She merely ensured that each strap and valve was maintained with meticulous scrutiny, and her safety was assured. Well, unless Leila decided to drive a bladed weapon through the torso of her mech. In which case, she should expect nothing but blood and anguished gasps that passed for dying breaths.

"Initialize start up sequence," the scientist whispered as though crooning over a small child, "Command: Megiddo." At the tremor of her voice, the lights flashed on, informing her that the machine had responded to her prompting. "Command processed," a monotone voice devoid of gender replied, "Analyzing all systems to ascertain combat functionality. Combat functionality determined. All systems are operating at optimum capacity. Initializing... Synchronizing... Ready." Naomi nodded, pleased with the outcome. Her downloads had been an uncompromising success, a daring advance for science.

As she ordered the mech to march forward, Leila's voice filtered through her radio. "Egghead?" Naomi demanded aghast, "Is that how an assistant should address her superiors?" For a moment, her face was flushed a soft, pretty shade of pink, one which made her anger quite amusing to those who knew her, much to her chagrin. Then, remembering protocol, Naomi barked into her communicator. "Start up sequence complete," she stated in a matter-of-fact tone, "Combat functionality established. Software download successfully integrated. Synchronization sequence complete. All systems are optimal."

Jonathan came over the intercom in the Mechs, "alright girls stop the flirting and lets get down to the fighting. Remember don't kill each other I need both my top pilots in fighting shape now that the tigers have the edge." Jonathan's voice was notably shaken he had thought about nothing but Mia chang lately. This one woman was the cause of all his trouble ever since he started the game he and her Tigers have been a big thorn in MegaCorperations side.

Soon he would need to take action but he couldn't do it publicly...or could he...either way Mia chang had to be pacified her and her supporters. If she where to win this season there's no telling what she would do. Jonathan took out a cigar and smoked it taking long drags. "Well see who wins mrs.chang." He said to himself and sat down to watch the match.

Volvek
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Volvek » Sat May 17, 2014 1:02 am

Kaya reached up and tapped a few buttons, a large touch screen 'folded' down in front of her that gave her a choice of weapons to select, showing what weapons in different panels. "Live fire training.. Lets go with basic weaponry." She said to herself and tapped one of the panels and the couple panels in the wall behind Kaya's mech slid open and a pair of arms extended out and attached a pair of tri-barreled medium caliber gatling guns onto Kaya's twin hard points that were just above the cockpit. The guns were in, what Kaya called, "safety mode" or "barrels down mode" where the weapons were aiming at the ground behind the mech. Another pair of arms came out with ammo belts and drums, they attached the drums to the guns and fed the ammo belts into the armored belt feeds then rotated the barrels a few revolutions to feed the ammo into the gun and into the first barrel. The arms then retreated into the wall and the panels folded over. "Weapons status, connection optimal. Ammunition status, maximum load." The mech's AI said.

"Reaper is cocked locked and ready to rock." Kaya said ignoring Egghead's whole.. "superior" rant and tapped a few touch-buttons so she could get a visual of Mega without actually turning the entire mech. "Let's take this outside, I don't want to damage the garage." She spoke through the comm to the Egghead and the mech turned and started to walk at a calm pace to the still-closed massive garage door.

Evraim
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Evraim » Sat May 17, 2014 2:15 pm

The robotic appendages acted automatically, following the programming that had been installed to direct the arming process. A pair of machine tri-guns were physically attached to the Cheruvin MK IV and then electronically integrated to the principal motherboard. Next four light cruise missiles were loaded into the empty cartridges that lined the mech's abdomen. Finally, the carbon-alloy dual blades, which had been constructed using nanotechnology, were loaded into the Cheruvin's uppermost limbs. All that remained now was to boot up the energy shields, something which happened manually every time Naomi initiated the start up sequence.

"I'm ready," the scientist remarked flatly, before lurching from the hangar into the outside world. The door barely had time to screech open due to the unpredictable action undertaken by Naomi. Patches of grass and barren ground covered the ground at haphazard intervals, and piles of misshapen rubbish littered the battlefield. Naomi hid herself behind one of them, and targeted the entrance of the hangar. The Grey Wolves operated by employing blitzkrieg attacks, overwhelming their enemies with massive firepower during spontaneous assaults. "Let's test Leila's reflexes first," Naomi giggled diabolically, pressing her finger against the trigger.

As soon as the other woman's mech appeared, a hail of lead would pepper its torso, unless its pilot was more astute than her run-of-the-mill counterparts, as any ace should be. In fact, Naomi expected her initial attack to fail horribly. Her real objective was to collect data so that she might suggest improvements to Leila's technology. Not to mention her desire to learn how useful her own download would be in future battles.

Volvek
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Volvek » Sat May 17, 2014 4:16 pm

As soon as Kaya's mech stepped out of the garage she heard the sound of machine guns firing and, out of instinct, reached over and pushed a lever on the side of her seat forward and four small thrusters on the back of her mech roared and shot out multiple foot blue flames which lunged her mech forward several paces. After that she pulled the lever back shutting off the thrusters and she threw the mech into high gear, sprinting around toward Egghead's flank, the aerodynamic mech meeting little resistance and retaining high speed. Instead of spending the time to start up her rotary cannons she hit a button and her left arm split apart, revealing a large hidden blade. Kaya pushed the lever forward again and the thrusters roared to life once more, lunging her forward with her arm extended and aimed at the Egghead's mech.

Evraim
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Evraim » Sat May 17, 2014 4:50 pm

"A little melee, eh?" Naomi mused, pressing a button to her right. One of the carbon-alloy blades flipped from the right arm of the Cheruvin MK IV, gleaming like a bonfire in the dull sunlight of the steely afternoon. Naomi knew that her chances would not be good if she engaged Leila in hand-to-hand combat. Her implants did not enhance her abilities enough for such exertion. Shoving the lever forward with an insane cackle, she watched as the blade passed through the rubbish heap to her right. She then darted towards another rubbish heap, sending a storm of bullets hurling towards Leila as she did so. I'll fight with one arm, she told herself, And defend against Leila's strikes with the other.

Volvek
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Volvek » Sat May 17, 2014 5:03 pm

Kaya growled as the Egghead maneuvered out of her reach. "Guess I have to engage with secondary weaponry.." She muttered to herself. She shoved the lever forward again and pushed her control stick diagonally up and to the right, making only the two left thrusters fire lunging the mech in the same direction as the stick. "Rechts! Linke! Rechts!" Linke!" She yelled, the mech following her directions and her thrusters boosting in the direction so that Kaya was boosting in a more or less serpentine tactic. As soon as Kaya had started, she pressed a few buttons with the arm that had pressed the boosting lever forward and pushed a few buttons arming the weapons. They folded into "gun ready position" which aimed them at Egghead. "Feuer!" She yelled and her rotary cannons began firing at her. As she did, she had also been taking rounds from Eggheads guns which angered her cause her AI continuously told her the state of the mech. Finishing with, "Hull integrity, 77%."

New Strausberg
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby New Strausberg » Sat May 17, 2014 5:10 pm

Volvek wrote:Kaya growled as the Egghead maneuvered out of her reach. "Guess I have to engage with secondary weaponry.." She muttered to herself. She shoved the lever forward again and pushed her control stick diagonally up and to the right, making only the two left thrusters fire lunging the mech in the same direction as the stick. "Rechts! Linke! Rechts!" Linke!" She yelled, the mech following her directions and her thrusters boosting in the direction so that Kaya was boosting in a more or less serpentine tactic. As soon as Kaya had started, she pressed a few buttons with the arm that had pressed the boosting lever forward and pushed a few buttons arming the weapons. They folded into "gun ready position" which aimed them at Egghead. "Feuer!" She yelled and her rotary cannons began firing at her. As she did, she had also been taking rounds from Eggheads guns which angered her cause her AI continuously told her the state of the mech. Finishing with, "Hull integrity, 77%."

Jonathan smiled at his team as they fought against each other they really wanted to kill each other. "Computer load Red tiger protocol Alpha lets see how our AI has gotten to mimicking the opponents moves." The computer gave a respons in a gental feminine voice, "Yes Chairman loading now."

Out of the garage came 1 Mech mimicking Red Tiger team member Sabriel Efremov another a simple stand in due to lack of data. If the girls where smart they would stop fighting each other and fight the A.I. But a little prompting never hurt. Jonathan hit the red alert button on his desk and it flooded into kaya and Naomi's mechs. "RED ALERT!!! RED ALERT!!! Red tigers are attack the H.Q. This is a Priority one!"
Last edited by New Strausberg on Sat May 17, 2014 5:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Evraim
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Evraim » Sat May 17, 2014 5:30 pm

"She really enjoys abusing the armor, doesn't she?" Naomi sighed, spinning roughly to avoid the shots that would have blown off the limbs of her beloved mech. A few bullets cut at her torso, destroying the paint job and doing some minor damage, but it was nothing that would make a difference. The motion put immense strain on the left leg of the Cheruvin, but, thankfully, the parts that Jonathan had supplied were more durable than usual. Otherwise, Naomi might have struggled to continue the battle. As she prepared to target Leila with a blister of machine gun bullets, a red alert signed flashed on her screen, breaking her concentration and effectively closing their battle. According to the message, the Tigers had staged a surprise attack on their base, or, at least, that was what Jonathan wanted them to think.

"Testing our willingness to collaborate with one another, Jonathan?" Naomi said more to herself than to anyone. She had worked on a few programs designed to emulate the combat maneuvers of the Tiger aces, but few of them had proven effective, due to a shortage of data, especially relating to their Russian and American pilots. These would be modeled after one of their Vietnamese or Japanese pilots more likely. They're predictable, she reflected, taking cover as missiles crashed around her, However, I Leila wouldn't know that just yet... I'll let her figure it out.

Without hesitation, Naomi launched two missiles at the nearest AI, playing at war as though it were a chess match. Separating the enemy units would eliminate their ability to coordinate attacks with suppressing fire and assisting angles, neutering one of the Tigers strong points and giving them a notable advantage. Next, just after the missiles had reached their targets, Naomi let out a spray of machine guns bullets, intending to drive the mechs further from one another. Isolated cover would help, after all.
Last edited by Evraim on Sat May 17, 2014 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Volvek
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Volvek » Sat May 17, 2014 6:36 pm

Kaya was about to force one final push onto the Egghead, hoping that it would be enough to incapacitate her mech but not enough to damage her mech to the point that it couldn't fight. But before she could initiate her plan, her H.U.D. began to flash with her the word "ACHTUNG!" in large print in the center of it and then heard Mega explaining that there was a priority one level emergency and that the Red Tigers had launched a surprise attack on their headquarters.

Kaya growled and stopped her combat with Egghead mid-strike. She pressed a few buttons and her mech elevated a few feet off the ground as a pair or large rollers inside each of the feet emerged like roller skates. She swung her mech around and pushed her jet booster forward, her boosters roaring again and she slowly began to roll toward one of the mechanized AI. Her speed increased and the AI began to open fire on her with standard caliber machine guns and Kaya hit her stick in different directions causing her to dodge and weave her way absorbing and bouncing as many as she could. As she closed the distance between the AI and herself she swung her blade at it, only for it to dodge her attack causing her to growl in frustration.

She tapped a series of buttons again and her other arm opened up, revealing the other blade. The only difference between the two was this one slowly began to spin as if it were a propeller blade giving her added speed. "Volle Leistung!" She screamed and transferred all her power to her thrusters in a gamble to finish the fight quickly. The thrusters boosted up into massive white flames and Reaper lunged forward at an incredibly fast speed. Kaya's blade pierced the AI's leg causing it to fall onto its back. It attempted to get up but Kaya's mech stepped on its lower abdomen and Reaper looked down at it, her adrenaline now kicked in. Unable to control herself, Kaya's rotary cannons slowly began to spin and firing into the mech at point blank, tearing it up with every shot.

The adrenaline in Kaya's system caused her to lose all control of reality, this is what gave her her infamous brutality against other pilots, one instance ripping off another mechs arm and beating it with it. It wasn't too soon that she noticed that Egghead was still fighting the other AI and she decided to help out. She took steady aim, a rarity that Grey Wolves got in combat, and began firing at the side of the mech.

Evraim
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Evraim » Sat May 17, 2014 7:00 pm

"You brave fool," Naomi laughed, watching with unbridled glee as Leila cut down one of the AI's with her blade. Blitzkrieg tactics could prove counter-intuitive against multiple heavy targets, especially if the battle devolved into a drawn-out firefight. What was worse was that Leila was employing a melee weapon against opponents who were programmed to use suppressing rounds and missiles in close conjunction. A blitzkrieg wouldn't work if the opponent could bring superior force to bear after the element of surprise had been squandered.

The scientist would have loved nothing more than to observe the rest of the battle without interruption, but that might risk Leila sustaining more damage, and that would in turn make Jonathan cross at her. Life was sweeter when Jonathan was sweet. Naomi couldn't afford to be grounded again. She absolutely despised be grounded. They practically banned her from the laboratories when that happened. Therefore, instead, Naomi resolved to conclude the battle then and there. Rushing from her hiding spot, she continued her suppressing fire. Leila had joined her too, making things more straightforward. They had more firepower.

Gradually, the AI was forced to retreat, skating around rubbish heaps to find cover. It was then that Naomi emptied her missiles. One flew a little wide of the target, smashing into a pile of junk a few meters in the distance. The other, however, found its target, obliterating the AI's mech, utterly incinerating both of its arms and one of its legs. The machine was sprawled on a patch of rugged, rust-colored earth, with smoke and flame rising from its torso. "Checkmate!" Naomi exclaimed into her communicator, as she darted forward. The AI tremulously attempted to raise its last remaining guns, but the glitches and errors caused by such severe damage slowed this process enough to allow her an opening.

Lifting up her carbon-alloy blade and then letting it slide through the enemy's torso with frightening ease, Naomi dispatched the AI in less than a second. "All targets eliminated," she stated in a bored tone, "You're no fun, Jonathan. You should have sent four of them." With that remark, she used her boosters to glide towards the hangar's door. "I'm done for the day," she informed her teammate, "The data I collected from your mech must be absolutely salivating, and I'm eager to glance through it. Not to mention that they're serving pizza in the mess hall tonight!"

New Strausberg
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby New Strausberg » Sat May 17, 2014 7:05 pm

Evraim wrote:"You brave fool," Naomi laughed, watching with unbridled glee as Leila cut down one of the AI's with her blade. Blitzkrieg tactics could prove counter-intuitive against multiple heavy targets, especially if the battle devolved into a drawn-out firefight. What was worse was that Leila was employing a melee weapon against opponents who were programmed to use suppressing rounds and missiles in close conjunction. A blitzkrieg wouldn't work if the opponent could bring superior force to bear after the element of surprise had been squandered.

The scientist would have loved nothing more than to observe the rest of the battle without interruption, but that might risk Leila sustaining more damage, and that would in turn make Jonathan cross at her. Life was sweeter when Jonathan was sweet. Naomi couldn't afford to be grounded again. She absolutely despised be grounded. They practically banned her from the laboratories when that happened. Therefore, instead, Naomi resolved to conclude the battle then and there. Rushing from her hiding spot, she continued her suppressing fire. Leila had joined her too, making things more straightforward. They had more firepower.

Gradually, the AI was forced to retreat, skating around rubbish heaps to find cover. It was then that Naomi emptied her missiles. One flew a little wide of the target, smashing into a pile of junk a few meters in the distance. The other, however, found its target, obliterating the AI's mech, utterly incinerating both of its arms and one of its legs. The machine was sprawled on a patch of rugged, rust-colored earth, with smoke and flame rising from its torso. "Checkmate!" Naomi exclaimed into her communicator, as she darted forward. The AI tremulously attempted to raise its last remaining guns, but the glitches and errors caused by such severe damage slowed this process enough to allow her an opening.

Lifting up her carbon-alloy blade and then letting it slide through the enemy's torso with frightening ease, Naomi dispatched the AI in less than a second. "All targets eliminated," she stated in a bored tone, "You're no fun, Jonathan. You should have sent four of them." With that remark, she used her boosters to glide towards the hangar's door. "I'm done for the day," she informed her teammate, "The data I collected from your mech must be absolutely salivating, and I'm eager to glance through it. Not to mention that they're serving pizza in the mess hall tonight!"

Jonathan's voice came over the intercom, "not so fast Naomi I want you in my office kaya your dissmissed." The intercom cut off after that without another word.

Evraim
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Evraim » Sat May 17, 2014 7:20 pm

New Strausberg wrote:Jonathan's voice came over the intercom, "not so fast Naomi I want you in my office kaya your dissmissed." The intercom cut off after that without another word.

Oh great, Naomi thought nonchalantly, I'm probably going to be grounded. She directed her mech to its designated spot in the hangar, and then waited while it was manually disarmed. Finally, she leaped from the cockpit, shambling into an awkward landing. "Piloting sure takes a lot out of you," Naomi chirped, "Maybe I'll snatch a soda from the vending machine before I report to Mr. McMega's office. Blood orange! Yeah!" With that, Naomi danced towards the closest vending machine, twirling about the whole way.

After she had ordered her soda, the scientist shuffled towards the meeting place that had been specified by her boss, sipping from the can thoughtfully as she meandered through the halls. Her disheveled appearance, quaking limbs, and sweat-drenched hair caught a number of stares, but Naomi ignored all of them, instead contemplating what awaited her. Finally, she arrived at Jonathan McMega's office and gave a light rap on the door. "Dr. Naomi Katzir reporting," she stated softly, her voice more like that of a soldier than the carefree persona she had worn earlier.
Last edited by Evraim on Sat May 17, 2014 7:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

New Strausberg
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby New Strausberg » Sat May 17, 2014 7:28 pm

Evraim wrote:
New Strausberg wrote:Jonathan's voice came over the intercom, "not so fast Naomi I want you in my office kaya your dissmissed." The intercom cut off after that without another word.

Oh great, Naomi thought nonchalantly, I'm probably going to be grounded. She directed her mech to its designated spot in the hangar, and then waited while it was manually disarmed. Finally, she leaped from the cockpit, shambling into an awkward landing. "Piloting sure takes a lot out of you," Naomi chirped, "Maybe I'll snatch a soda from the vending machine before I report to Mr. McMega's office. Blood orange! Yeah!" With that, Naomi danced towards the closest vending machine, twirling about the whole way.

After she had ordered her soda, the scientist shuffled towards the meeting place that had been specified by her boss, sipping from the can thoughtfully as she meandered through the halls. Her disheveled appearance, quaking limbs, and sweat-drenched hair caught a number of stares, but Naomi ignored all of them, instead contemplating what awaited her. Finally, she arrived at Jonathan McMega's office and gave a light rap on the door. "Dr. Naomi Katzir reporting," she stated softly, her voice more like that of a soldier than the carefree persona she had worn earlier.

"Naomi we have a problem." Jonathan said turning to a screen with a picture of Pablo Hernandez. "As you know this is Pablo Hernandez "former" leader of the viper faction recently he was replaced by a new pilot her name Arura Mayborn." Jonathan was clearly disturbed by the events that had taken place, "She is something if she took out our old friend. She posses a problem and an opportunity. The snakes as you know do alot of the wolves dirty work and this new leader may have different ideas. I've sunk alot into the vipers I need you to hack into there mainframe and delete all previous files of back alley deals we had with them burn everything. Or maybe you would like the other teams to know about your more than sketch past when I saved you and gave you what you have today?"

Jonathan was visibly shaken so many files lie in the hands of the vipers files that could ruin him and his team. Mechs are only good so far as keeping the peace and with other people gunning at you with them things wouldn't get pretty. "What the hell are you waiting for hurry!"
Last edited by New Strausberg on Sat May 17, 2014 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Volvek
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Volvek » Sat May 17, 2014 7:34 pm

Kaya sighed at the Egghead's remark about her 'data collection' being 'salivating' and just shrugged. "Whatever, just uh.. be sure to make good use of whatever information you've acquired, Egghead." Kaya said with a slight chuckle, teasing the scientist about her addiction to information. All the while that the Egghead had been combating the AI after she began to engage, Reaper's foot remained on the half obliterated mech. She then heard Mega pipe in over the intercom dismissing her and requiring Egghead's attendance in his office. "Good, I could use a smoke." Kaya said bluntly and put all of her mechs weight onto the foot that she had planted on the AI mech, crushing it indefinitely and proceeding into the garage.

She lined the back of Reaper up with where her mech was originally and tapped some buttons, causing the rotary cannons to go into safety mode and aim at the floor. She tapped more buttons closing the blades inside both of the arms and for Reaper to kneel down, opening the top and revealing the cockpit which then extended out of the mech. "Standby, powering down. Goodbye Commander." The AI said and Kaya unstrapped herself. She climbed out and pulled off her helmet then shook her head, letting her hair fall out. Kaya then walked into the locker room and changed into her normal braless low cut tank top, fingerless gloves, very tight jeans, and combat boots then headed into the elevator.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse