NATION

PASSWORD

Phantom Protocol (IC/OPEN)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Setinel
Negotiator

Founded: May 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Phantom Protocol (IC/OPEN)

Postby Setinel » Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:45 am

8:00, 2036, Rocky Mountains California
Operation Collection

Shade sat in the front of the armored car. The single red light inside flickered once. No one said a word. This team of 25 had been together a week. And each day, it was like an atomic bomb going off. Nobody said a word. They'd been there for an hour now.
"Anybody gonna say something?" He asked with the same devilish grin he always wore.
98% of all NS users would cry if they had to read a lot to understand an RP, regardless of how good it was. If you're one of the 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:02 am

"Well, gee. There's certainly TONS to talk about! I mean robots are attacking and we gotta do some of the most RETARDED things I have ever heard! We gotta what exactly? Burn something? And for SOME reason this requires more than two dozen people?! I could do it with a ZIPPO and 30 seconds time! So tell me. WHAT IS THE POINT?! We're all gonna die doing GOD knows what! So piss off cause I ain't gonna start singing show-tunes." Ross shouted. He was mad. At many things. There wasn't anything for him left, that's why he signed up for this. He wasn't in it to make friends. He was in it to shoot the super toasters the decided they didn't want to be toasters. "I'm only in it to shoot the bots! And I'm going to smash every last one of them EVEN IF I HAVE TO THROW ROCKS! So does ANYONE else have something they wanna say?!" Ross fumed. The loss of his family took it's toll on his sanity and psyche. All he wanted to do was find and destroy whatever started this. He was already seeing red and had just enough restraint to keep himself from completely going nuts. He wasn't sure if those machines causing all this destruction could feel any sort of emotion or fear. If they did he was going to make sure that they felt every second of it. If not then he would shoot them anyway. He went back to stroking his gun. He was itching nay burning to get some revenge.
Last edited by The Republic of Atria on Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Enfaru
Minister

Founded: Apr 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Enfaru » Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:37 pm

Adjusting her helmet, checking her rifle, sharpening her machete. Nope. Loren K. East wasn't going to say anything at all. Lately it had been mission, after mission, after mission and there didn't seem to be any rest coming their way either. The van was dark, filled with the dank smell of a dozen or so men crammed into the back of one armoured personnel carrier. The low rumbling of the outside world passing by, the occasional jolt as they rode over a chunk of misplaced debris.

Certainly this would be the ideal time to talk, but she just didn't feel like it. Personally, she felt more like taking her machete, getting rid of the baggage... Loren looked around as she thought... and just getting on with the job herself. Still, the commander would take issue with that, she'd get reprimanded, it'd go down on her record, she might get kicked out (she doubted it) but worst of all, she'd have to dirty her machete. Lore checked her side arm, making sure the sights were lighted up just right.

Somehow she felt cramped, more so than she should. What she knew of these guys so far was that they all had their own individual and rather distinct personalities and as yet, they didn't gel together well. As one of them went on a bit of a rant, she ignored him and checked that magazine capacity, sliding the cartridge out and then back in. Just what she needed a full cartridge, she had extra if need be in her pockets. Finally she tipped her head back and looked up at the ceiling hoping that any time now, she would be out of this metal coffin and...what the hell was their mission again?
Sovereign Charter Quick Links
Factbook · Role-plays · RMB · Map (Origin | Quantum) · Chat · Members: 73
Myraxia: One does not learn to GM; One throws oneself in and prays they don't fuck up too badly.
Game Master
Founder of the Sovereign Charter,
4th President and,
Tutor of the College of Theatrics

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 27, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Templar High Council » Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:15 pm

Wisp acknowledged the commander, a slight nod to the head, but didn't say anything. The MCG is an amazing weapon, but requires more maintenance to keep it's complicated machinery and electronics working. He was more outspoken when he joined the Marines, but the years have sobered him. After he cleaned and recleaned it, he set it aside and spoke. "What is there to talk about? It's a mechanized uprising, not a walk in the park. Anyone who takes this lightly doesn't deserve to be here."
Last edited by The Templar High Council on Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.
And 2015 Most Involved in P2TM? On a roll now!
----->Founder of The Council of the Multiverse community.<-----

Setinel
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Setinel » Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:01 pm

The red light turned green and the back of the car opened. Shades smile dissapeared. He was girder out of the car, and met 60 SAS troops in full combat gear.
He spoke in private to the commander, before giving orders:
"Alright! SAS have searched the building for objective A! An old inventor for the good ol' U S of A! We've located him in one room. Phantoms! With me.

Shade knocked down the door after the 3rd blow, aiming his pistol at the man inside before smiling.
The old man in the bed with many tubes in his arm and gear smiled back.
"How ya doing dipshit?"
"Nice to see ya old man."
98% of all NS users would cry if they had to read a lot to understand an RP, regardless of how good it was. If you're one of the 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:05 pm

Setinel wrote:The red light turned green and the back of the car opened. Shades smile dissapeared. He was girder out of the car, and met 60 SAS troops in full combat gear.
"Alright! SAS have searched the building for objective A! An old inventor for the good ol' U S of A! We've located him in one room. Phantoms! With me.

Shade knocked down the door after the 3rd blow, aiming his pistol at the man inside before smiling.
"How ya doing dipshit?"

Since they had to breach CQC style, Wisp pulled his Kamis out of their holsters, and slung the MCG onto his back. He kept one aimed at the old man, and scanned the room with the other. Nothing seemed to be dangerous, so he declared the room, "Clear! So who's the old man? Is he the mark?"
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:35 am

CQC? That was his specialty. He pulled out his Kamikazes' and waited on the right side of the door. At the moment of breach he enter the room behind Wisp scanning for hostiles. The first room was declared clear. He checked the room to the right, slowly slicing the pie. "Right room clear!" He shouted back to his comrades. He didn't like them. But he was not one to be the reason they got hurt or worse. He does what he does to the best of his ability.

Setinel
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Setinel » Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:47 am

The Templar High Council wrote:
Setinel wrote:The red light turned green and the back of the car opened. Shades smile dissapeared. He was girder out of the car, and met 60 SAS troops in full combat gear.

"How ya doing dipshit?"

Since they had to breach CQC style, Wisp pulled his Kamis out of their holsters, and slung the MCG onto his back. He kept one aimed at the old man, and scanned the room with the other. Nothing seemed to be dangerous, so he declared the room, "Clear! So who's the old man? Is he the mark?"

"This old sack o' shit raised me." He said lowering his weapon. "Lady's and gentleman, JFK!"

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:30 am

"I hope that 'JFK' doesn't mean the obvious, because most of the world believed him dead decades ago." Wisp actually almost smiled at his witty remark. "If you don't need me exactly here anymore, someone ought to move out and provide overwatch. SAS are crack troops, but not perfect. Someone ought to clear the whole building too." It never hurt anyone to be too cautious. It HAD hurt people to be less cautious. Good people. No need to lose good soldiers if it could be prevented. Nevertheless, he waited for the go-ahead to move to a better position, probably outside.

Setinel
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Setinel » Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:53 am

The Templar High Council wrote:"I hope that 'JFK' doesn't mean the obvious, because most of the world believed him dead decades ago." Wisp actually almost smiled at his witty remark. "If you don't need me exactly here anymore, someone ought to move out and provide overwatch. SAS are crack troops, but not perfect. Someone ought to clear the whole building too." It never hurt anyone to be too cautious. It HAD hurt people to be less cautious. Good people. No need to lose good soldiers if it could be prevented. Nevertheless, he waited for the go-ahead to move to a better position, probably outside.

Shade laughed. "Of course not. This is Johan Fredrick Carl. We just say the C is a K. He's here to give us a layout of the machines."
1 by 1, the SCDs around the room chirped receiving the documents.
"Alright back to the cars! We're leading the assault on Detroit!"

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:38 am

Ross scanned the bottom floor ensure they were safe for the time being. He heard the commander say they're heading back and made his way to the APC. "Crammed in that damned thing for God knows how long only to get out for 5 minutes just to go right back in. We got the brain guy? Great. We're attacking Detroit? It already looks like it was a warzone! Sweet!" He cackles.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:40 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:Ross scanned the bottom floor ensure they were safe for the time being. He heard the commander say they're heading back and made his way to the APC. "Crammed in that damned thing for God knows how long only to get out for 5 minutes just to go right back in. We got the brain guy? Great. We're attacking Detroit? It already looks like it was a warzone! Sweet!" He cackles.

"Keep your cool. We may finally have a great lead, but we are no means done with the mission." Wisp chided the other marksman, Ross if memory served. Outspoken, and a childish demeanor. Not the best ally to have in a fight. He had heard he was a sharp shooter, but legends were not uncommon amongst soldiers. Maybe one good shot had brought him to fame, but he wasn't actually reliable. "Off to Detroit, eh? We can't even be certain the locals will cooperate. We ought to be careful."

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:55 pm

Ross had negative opinions about everyone and everything. Everyone was either unreliable or couldn't be trusted in his mind. Most people he considered "Spineless." Cowards or people who couldn't spit in the eye of death and laugh. Truth be told he had been in several life or death situations and ironically as Wisp told him to keep his cool. He was "cool" Or at least Ross's version of cool. He wasn't level headed by any means. He was skilled in shooting and even he admitted that luck was just part of him. According to his partner in the police: "You should've been killed 4 times over. How you get out of that kinda stuff is crazy." Whether it was luck or what he didn't care. He was going to ride it until the day he died and intended to take out anything, everything, and anyone who tried to stop him. The commander. Had some spine but as Ross says. "People in power can't be trusted. Hell, People can't be trusted period."

Setinel
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Setinel » Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:59 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:Ross scanned the bottom floor ensure they were safe for the time being. He heard the commander say they're heading back and made his way to the APC. "Crammed in that damned thing for God knows how long only to get out for 5 minutes just to go right back in. We got the brain guy? Great. We're attacking Detroit? It already looks like it was a warzone! Sweet!" He cackles.

"Keep your cool. We may finally have a great lead, but we are no means done with the mission." Wisp chided the other marksman, Ross if memory served. Outspoken, and a childish demeanor. Not the best ally to have in a fight. He had heard he was a sharp shooter, but legends were not uncommon amongst soldiers. Maybe one good shot had brought him to fame, but he wasn't actually reliable. "Off to Detroit, eh? We can't even be certain the locals will cooperate. We ought to be careful."

"Motor city!" Shade laughed chewing on a shotgun shell in for his pistol. "My hometown. Try not to burn it up ladies and gentleman! Standby for launch!"
Windows opened in the side of the car. A red sky, with burned up buildings in the background went off into the distance. Further down the road, large 20 story mech suits terrorized the streets. A small family ran by crying. Shade hoped this would bring them together, witnessing these events. He could only hope to be right.
"We have a new member joining us to. Her name is Reesces. Like the candy. You'll meet her in just a bit. And she's certainly better looking than you lot."

Diabolus Thronus
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 22, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Diabolus Thronus » Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:42 pm

Setinel wrote:
The Templar High Council wrote:"Keep your cool. We may finally have a great lead, but we are no means done with the mission." Wisp chided the other marksman, Ross if memory served. Outspoken, and a childish demeanor. Not the best ally to have in a fight. He had heard he was a sharp shooter, but legends were not uncommon amongst soldiers. Maybe one good shot had brought him to fame, but he wasn't actually reliable. "Off to Detroit, eh? We can't even be certain the locals will cooperate. We ought to be careful."

"Motor city!" Shade laughed chewing on a shotgun shell in for his pistol. "My hometown. Try not to burn it up ladies and gentleman! Standby for launch!"
Windows opened in the side of the car. A red sky, with burned up buildings in the background went off into the distance. Further down the road, large 20 story mech suits terrorized the streets. A small family ran by crying. Shade hoped this would bring them together, witnessing these events. He could only hope to be right.
"We have a new member joining us to. Her name is Reesces. Like the candy. You'll meet her in just a bit. And she's certainly better looking than you lot."

"Ha," laughed Zach Paulson, aka Wolf, who had stayed silent for most of the trip. He did a final check on his weaponry, as he had done a hundred times before. "Shit's hit the fan, and you're asking us to not burn down your hometown?" He barked out another harsh laugh. "Hell has broken lose, and there ain't nothin' you can do to stop it."

Setinel
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Setinel » Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:28 pm

Diabolus Thronus wrote:
Setinel wrote:

"Ha," laughed Zach Paulson, aka Wolf, who had stayed silent for most of the trip. He did a final check on his weaponry, as he had done a hundred times before. "Shit's hit the fan, and you're asking us to not burn down your hometown?" He barked out another harsh laugh. "Hell has broken lose, and there ain't nothin' you can do to stop it."

"Smart man! I like your guts!" Shade laughed as the light turned yellow.
"Who pissed in the electric box?"

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:17 am

Setinel wrote:
Diabolus Thronus wrote:

"Smart man! I like your guts!" Shade laughed as the light turned yellow.
"Who pissed in the electric box?"

"No idea, but you might want to have that checked out." Tony said as they rolled down the street. He was surprised that most of the crew was quiet, all things considered. He opened his laptop on his lap, and began the process of calibrating the MCG's electronic systems (which he didn't get to do earlier). It's better if you can fire and calibrate, but running simulations also works if you haven't the time, ammo, or luxury.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:48 am

"If you two lovebirds are done screwing each other... I would like to you know... GET ON WITH IT?!" Ross wasn't patient unless it posed an immediate threat to him. Detroit was a mess. Has been a mess for decades since the automobile industry kicked the bucket. He always thought that tearing down the city and rebuilding it would probably be the best thing to do. So this was practically a dream come true for him. "I gotta question for you two. You ever kill a man? Or men. Women count too! I ain't sexist."

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:20 am

The Republic of Atria wrote:"If you two lovebirds are done screwing each other... I would like to you know... GET ON WITH IT?!" Ross wasn't patient unless it posed an immediate threat to him. Detroit was a mess. Has been a mess for decades since the automobile industry kicked the bucket. He always thought that tearing down the city and rebuilding it would probably be the best thing to do. So this was practically a dream come true for him. "I gotta question for you two. You ever kill a man? Or men. Women count too! I ain't sexist."

"If you're talking to me, you had best watch your tounge. I've seen more shit than you can dream of." Tony hadn't been in a combat scenario since the War on Terror, but that wasn't too long ago. He can still recall his captain dying in front of him, in some shitty building in Tehran. He wasn't about to take shit from some punk with a big mouth.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:46 am

The Republic of Atria wrote:"If you two lovebirds are done screwing each other... I would like to you know... GET ON WITH IT?!" Ross wasn't patient unless it posed an immediate threat to him. Detroit was a mess. Has been a mess for decades since the automobile industry kicked the bucket. He always thought that tearing down the city and rebuilding it would probably be the best thing to do. So this was practically a dream come true for him. "I gotta question for you two. You ever kill a man? Or men. Women count too! I ain't sexist."

"If you're talking to me, you had best watch your tounge. I've seen more shit than you can dream of." Tony hadn't been in a combat scenario since the War on Terror, but that wasn't too long ago. He can still recall his captain dying in front of him, in some shitty building in Tehran. He wasn't about to take shit from some punk with a big mouth.

"IS that so? Remember that bombing a few years back in Boston? Killed 13 people? Guess who was there when it exploded? 7 men. 5 women and a child. BOOM. Obliterated. Not to mention how many people would dismembered. So don't give me that bullshit that you've seen worse shit than me. Chances are we've all seen that kinda shit. That's why we're here. Cause some people don't know how to kill an over grown TOASTER. So they have to get people who know what they doing! And may God guide your bullets!"

Setinel
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Setinel » Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:21 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:
The Templar High Council wrote:"If you're talking to me, you had best watch your tounge. I've seen more shit than you can dream of." Tony hadn't been in a combat scenario since the War on Terror, but that wasn't too long ago. He can still recall his captain dying in front of him, in some shitty building in Tehran. He wasn't about to take shit from some punk with a big mouth.

"IS that so? Remember that bombing a few years back in Boston? Killed 13 people? Guess who was there when it exploded? 7 men. 5 women and a child. BOOM. Obliterated. Not to mention how many people would dismembered. So don't give me that bullshit that you've seen worse shit than me. Chances are we've all seen that kinda shit. That's why we're here. Cause some people don't know how to kill an over grown TOASTER. So they have to get people who know what they doing! And may God guide your bullets!"

"You guys don't about me or our enemy huh? I served in the seals 4 years. Killed over 800 people. Kept track of everyone. And our enemy? Fuck giant toasters. It's a living person we can't track, who happened to hack tanks, planes, and by god a couple people. We're go in 60 seconds. That said, Reesces get back her!"
A German Shepard wearing a bullet prove brand a collar with a hand grip on it bound over the seat onto Shade.
"Haha! Good girl! Told ya she looked better than you lot!"

Diabolus Thronus
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Diabolus Thronus » Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:23 pm

"Shut your trap," Wolf growled, reaching over and slapping Ross upside the head. "Everyone here's killed his fair share of men, women, and God knows what. Now calm your tits, get your panties out of the twist they're in, and get a new tampon." Wolf turned to Shade. "When the hell are we getting out of this tin can? I need to take a twelve gallon piss."

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:27 pm

There was a noise. A growl. It was more animal than human. Ross slammed his knuckles into Paulson's nose. "Oops. Hand slipped. Keep your hands to yourSELF or I'll cut em off and shove em where the sun don't shine tough guy. I've done it before and I'll be happy to do it again!"

Diabolus Thronus
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Diabolus Thronus » Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:39 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:There was a noise. A growl. It was more animal than human. Ross slammed his knuckles into Paulson's nose. "Oops. Hand slipped. Keep your hands to yourSELF or I'll cut em off and shove em where the sun don't shine tough guy. I've done it before and I'll be happy to do it again!"

Paulson slowly turned his head to look Ross straight in the eyes, ignoring the blood streaming from his nose. "I'll gut you like I would a twelve point buck in the middle of deer season if you do that again."

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:49 pm

Diabolus Thronus wrote:
The Republic of Atria wrote:There was a noise. A growl. It was more animal than human. Ross slammed his knuckles into Paulson's nose. "Oops. Hand slipped. Keep your hands to yourSELF or I'll cut em off and shove em where the sun don't shine tough guy. I've done it before and I'll be happy to do it again!"

Paulson slowly turned his head to look Ross straight in the eyes, ignoring the blood streaming from his nose. "I'll gut you like I would a twelve point buck in the middle of deer season if you do that again."

"Bring it tough guy." He says. "There aint' nothin' you can do to me that someone else hasn't already tried. Maybe mama will give you a band aid when you tell her that the mean man gave you a bwoody nose!"

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse