NATION

PASSWORD

Phantom Protocol (OOC/OPEN/NEW/REVOLT-OF-THE-MACHINES)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Setinel
Negotiator

Founded: May 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Setinel » Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:59 pm

The Templar High Council wrote:
Setinel wrote:
I WANT ADVERTISEMENT EVERYWHERE. AND DON'T STOP UNTIL YOU'VE CONTACTED AL CAPONE IN HEAVEN...

In that case, it should also go in the ad thread. You wanna do it, or should I?

Can you?
98% of all NS users would cry if they had to read a lot to understand an RP, regardless of how good it was. If you're one of the 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 27, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Templar High Council » Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:19 pm

Setinel wrote:
The Templar High Council wrote:In that case, it should also go in the ad thread. You wanna do it, or should I?

Can you?

I need a solid description, and possibly co-op rights...
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.
And 2015 Most Involved in P2TM? On a roll now!
----->Founder of The Council of the Multiverse community.<-----

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:51 am

They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.

Setinel
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Setinel » Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:44 pm

The Templar High Council wrote:I did it. You're welcome.

Oh buddy, your my CO-OP, CERTAINLY NOT ON PROBATION, and probably one of my best friends here. Thanks to.
98% of all NS users would cry if they had to read a lot to understand an RP, regardless of how good it was. If you're one of the 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.

Diabolus Thronus
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 22, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Diabolus Thronus » Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:54 pm

Tagged for interest. Working on an app right after I post this

Diabolus Thronus
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Diabolus Thronus » Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:15 pm

Name: Zach Paulson (Wolf)

Short bio: The son of an ex-US Marine and long time hunter, Zach Paulson found out he was a crack shot at the age of nine, when his father first took him hunting in the woods surrounding their home. He continued to hone his skills with a rifle over the next ten years, up until he joined the USMC, where he then began to use sniper rifles as well as assault rifles. He made an excellent sniper, due to his long years of hunting deer and other wildlife in the woods of his childhood home.

Due to his skill with a scoped weapon, and his ability to quickly master another weapon type, as he has shown with assault weaponry, Paulson was assigned to Phantom Protocol when synthetics took over modern warfare.

Weapons experience beforehand: Mostly hunting rifles, as well as shotguns for duck season & bows and crossbows for bow season

Weapon paint (not nesscesary):

Weapons and equipment (2 weapons, 3 equipment on 1, 2 on the other, and 2 non standard issue equipment): STAKEOUT with bipod, comfort stock, & Metal Jacket; KMR with under-barrel grenade launcher and suppressor; Monocular; Med-Kit
Last edited by Diabolus Thronus on Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:55 pm

Setinel wrote:
The Templar High Council wrote:I did it. You're welcome.

Oh buddy, your my CO-OP, CERTAINLY NOT ON PROBATION, and probably one of my best friends here. Thanks to.

AH! COME HERE! :hug:

Setinel
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Setinel » Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:00 pm

Setinel wrote:

AH! COME HERE! :hug:

:hug:

Anyone else want in on this?

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:10 pm

Setinel wrote:
The Templar High Council wrote:AH! COME HERE! :hug:

I had to make it convincing. And I needed a reason to post an ad when I'm not the OP.

Setinel
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Setinel » Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:17 pm

Setinel wrote:

I had to make it convincing. And I needed a reason to post an ad when I'm not the OP.

... You made me look like a dick...

:rofl:

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:27 pm

Setinel wrote:
The Templar High Council wrote:I had to make it convincing. And I needed a reason to post an ad when I'm not the OP.

... You made me look like a dick...

:rofl:

:unsure: Oops...

Diabolus Thronus
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Diabolus Thronus » Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:50 pm

Diabolus Thronus wrote:Name: Zach Paulson

Short bio: The son of an ex-US Marine and long time hunter, Zach Paulson found out he was a crack shot at the age of nine, when his father first took him hunting in the woods surrounding their home. He continued to hone his skills with a rifle over the next ten years, up until he joined the USMC, where he then began to use sniper rifles as well as assault rifles. He made an excellent sniper, due to his long years of hunting deer and other wildlife in the woods of his childhood home.

Due to his skill with a scoped weapon, and his ability to quickly master another weapon type, as he has shown with assault weaponry, Paulson was assigned to Phantom Protocol when synthetics took over modern warfare.

Weapons experience beforehand: Mostly hunting rifles, as well as shotguns for duck season & bows and crossbows for bow season

Weapons and equipment (2 weapons, 3 equipment on 1, 2 on the other, and 2 non standard issue equipment): STAKEOUT with bipod, comfort stock, & Metal Jacket; KMR with under-barrel grenade launcher and suppressor; Monocular; Med-Kit

Setinel
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Setinel » Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:04 pm

Diabolus Thronus wrote:
Diabolus Thronus wrote:Name: Zach Paulson

Accepted.

Setinel
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Setinel » Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:09 pm

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:16 am

I'm reposting my app, and I'm gonna make a list of accepted characters in my first post. Someone has to do it, and I'm already managing my own.

Name: Anthony "TJ" Corbin Wisp
Short bio: Wisp served in the USMC, even though they hadn't had much action since bots took their place. He was a hell of a marksman, and it was disappointing to watch him get kicked out after humans were rendered "obsolete." Out of a job, he went home to his parents, and worked with his father in his auto shop in Columbia, SC. After getting his own pad, a cute girlfriend, and pretty damn good with machines, he heard about a machine uprising. He tried enlisting with any outfit he could, when he was contacted by members of the Phantom Protocol. They picked him up, and he's done what he's had to to survive.
Weapons experience beforehand: USMC marksman & assaulter.
Weapon paint (not necessary): MarPat Woodland (Marine Pattern: Standard issue in wooded environments.)
Weapons and equipment (2 weapons, 3 equipment on 1, 2 on the other, and 2 non standard issue equipment):
  • MCG (bipod, thermal (toggleable), FMJ)
  • 2x Kamikaze (suppressor, FMJ)
  • Laptop
  • 2x Claymore
Last edited by The Templar High Council on Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:19 am, edited 2 times in total.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:23 am

And Thronus, apparently we're both snipers. Sniper team?

Diabolus Thronus
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Diabolus Thronus » Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:57 pm

The Templar High Council wrote:And Thronus, apparently we're both snipers. Sniper team?

Sure, why not?

Enfaru
Minister

Founded: Apr 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Enfaru » Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:20 pm

So far as I can tell, this is military squad role-play, set in MT (at least according to the rifles, perhaps a little later). I understand that we would be some kind of elite team, in which case...
Removed for copyright protection.

Edit: I now note that there are already two snipers, provided with an extra machete or a rifle however and Loren can operate quite effectively in another role. Please feel free to assign her as you see fit.
Last edited by Enfaru on Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:18 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Sovereign Charter Quick Links
Factbook · Role-plays · RMB · Map (Origin | Quantum) · Chat · Members: 73
Myraxia: One does not learn to GM; One throws oneself in and prays they don't fuck up too badly.
Game Master
Founder of the Sovereign Charter,
4th President and,
Tutor of the College of Theatrics

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:33 pm

I think the PRE is more of a marksman rifle, but whatever.

You can put one more attachment on each weapon, but that looks fine if you don't.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:18 pm

I hope this doesn't end up like TF2 where EVERYONE is a sniper and nothing else.

Enfaru
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Enfaru » Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:47 pm

The Templar High Council wrote:I think the PRE is more of a marksman rifle, but whatever.

You can put one more attachment on each weapon, but that looks fine if you don't.

There's no reference except sniper rifle as to what it may be. Except a sniper rifle, however provided it isn't too medium range, like an assault rifle Lore should be quite able to handle it adequately, she's not very good with recoil. However I will take the attachments and have applied a Long Barrel to the Pre-26 and a Reflector Sight to the KRA.

The Republic of Atria wrote:I hope this doesn't end up like TF2 where EVERYONE is a sniper and nothing else.

Of course, Lore could easily fulfil the medic, support role as the only person equipped with a med kit so far according to the accepted players list.

Edit: The advertisement suggests that the post should be about two a week or something like that per person. Is that correct?
Last edited by Enfaru on Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Myraxia: One does not learn to GM; One throws oneself in and prays they don't fuck up too badly.
Game Master
4th President and,

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:56 pm

Enfaru wrote:
The Templar High Council wrote:I think the PRE is more of a marksman rifle, but whatever.

There's no reference except sniper rifle as to what it may be. Except a sniper rifle, however provided it isn't too medium range, like an assault rifle Lore should be quite able to handle it adequately, she's not very good with recoil. However I will take the attachments and have applied a Long Barrel to the Pre-26 and a Reflector Sight to the KRA.

The Republic of Atria wrote:I hope this doesn't end up like TF2 where EVERYONE is a sniper and nothing else.

Of course, Lore could easily fulfil the medic, support role as the only person equipped with a med kit so far according to the accepted players list.

Edit: The advertisement suggests that the post should be about two a week or something like that per person. Is that correct?

Sen told me that he would rather not have more than 2 pages of posts filled per week. He knows I can be a little...fervent in my devotion to an RP. That's why he said that, and why I put it in the ad.

Enfaru
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Enfaru » Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:14 pm

Three posts a week it is. I'll post on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, if that is acceptable.
Game Master
4th President and,

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:29 pm

If that's the actually ratio of people:posts, I'm going to struggle so much...

Enfaru
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Enfaru » Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:12 pm

The more people that join in, the less you can post o.o;; I personally prefer a limit of about ten posts an hour, but never mind!

Maths
15 posts per page, 2 pages allowed = 30 posts per week.

30 posts per member per week, 4 members = 7.5 posts limit.
Last edited by Enfaru on Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Game Master
4th President and,

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse