NATION

PASSWORD

Phantom Protocol (OOC/OPEN/NEW/REVOLT-OF-THE-MACHINES)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Setinel
Negotiator

Founded: May 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Phantom Protocol (OOC/OPEN/NEW/REVOLT-OF-THE-MACHINES)

Postby Setinel » Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:26 pm

THE STORY SO FAR...

Phantom protocol was designed to stop terrorists, take down governments. Hell, they where meant to end world war 3 in day 1. No one expected them to fight. How could they? Not with so much on the line.

But when the brown stuff hit the fan, that's exactly what happened. But when a team member was shot, the command drew the line.

OOC: So this RP is about a revolt of the machines. But back in 2008, the government prepared themselves before hand. They created Phantom Protocol. A program with the ideal that one day, we wouldn't have our technology anymore some how, we would need our soldiers back. But now, the robot army's we had have been hacked. No one knows who, but it's initiated phantom protocol. An old inventor has been located in an abandoned hospital, where the team is being sent now. They're from all walks of life, from big city's to country farms, but they all share two things in common. Inteligence, and courage.[/spoiler]

EQUIPMENT
S.C.D. (Strike coordination device)- Standard issue touch screen wrist pad, comes with GPS, time, Internet, calculator, thermal scanner, hacking cable, and over 500 viruses.

V.A.E. (Visual and Audio Enhancer)- Standard issue eye and earware, providing thermal vision, night vision, zoom up to 20,000 times, and audio enhancers. They also provide live feed from one of 5 on hand microphones.

BINOCULARS- self explanatory

MONOCULARS- half a binocular

MEDICAL KIT- Contains morphine, blood bags, energy bars, gauze tape, and superglue.

LAPTOP- Contains 2,500 viruses and cable.

MAG BELT- A belt that hold spare mags or bullets.

GRENADES (x3)

CLAYMORES (x2)

C4s (x3)

TAZER

SHOCK GRENADES (x2) stun an enemy with electric pulses.

BALLISTIC KNIFES

MACHETE

Guns
KMR- Full auto/semi auto assault rifle with a switch to switch between.

Explosive crossbow- fires explosive bolts.

Magnetic cool gun (MCG)- magnetically fires steel 4 inch long needles with out a sound. Scoped weapon.

Grenade launcher- self explanatory.

Maverick- fires shotgun shells, but only good up to 10 ft.

SAW 189- full auto belt fed lmg.

AK-89 -Full auto machine gun, fastest firing.

KRA- Full auto pistol.

STAKEOUT- Bolt action sniper with deadly accuracy and extreme power.

PRE-26 -Semi-automatic sniper rifle with moderate power in each shot.

Kamikaze- Semi auto slug shotgun, often wielded with one in each hand. COUNTS AS ONE WEAPON.

Atatchments
Grenade launcher, flamethrower, or under barrel shotgun- self explanatory

Thermal sight- provides thermal veiw through walls.

Metal jacket- Bullets pierce walls and do more damage.

Long barrel- increased accuracy on gun.

Reflex sight- self explanatory.

Grip/bipod- stabilizes gun.

Suppressor- silences fire.

Drum magazine- magazines hold more ammo, but reload slower.

Bayonet- self explanatory.

Comfort stock- relieves kick from fire.

APP:

Code: Select all
Name:
Weapons experience beforehand:
Weapon paint (not nesscesary):
Weapons and equipment (2 weapons, 3 equipment on 1, 2 on the other, and 2 non standard issue equipment):

Rules:

1. Obey your OP and Co-ops! But if you think something isn't fair, telegram me.
2. Have fun!
3. Uh... Shit... On to 4!
4. Respect each other!

That said, have fun and welcome!
Last edited by Setinel on Wed May 07, 2014 7:45 pm, edited 6 times in total.
98% of all NS users would cry if they had to read a lot to understand an RP, regardless of how good it was. If you're one of the 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.

Setinel
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Setinel » Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:55 am

Name: Jackson "Shade" Kingson
Short bio: Jackson was born while his father was being executed. His dad, a mercenary for the mafia. Because of this, Jackson trained from age 8 to join the army, or better yet the navy seals. Instead, Jackson spent ages 10 to 21 in solitary confinement, after killing a boy in self defense. After evidence of his innocence came, he was recruited to Phantom Protocol in it's highest level. He spent 5 years between in the navy seals. He's been in for 5 months, and his leadership is questioned frequently.
Weapons experience beforehand: Navy Seals
Weapon paint (not nesscesary): TBD
Weapons and equipment (2 weapons, 3 equipment on 1, 2 on the other, and 2 non standard issue equipment): AK-89 with long barrel, reflex sight, and grip. Maverick with metal jacket, and long barrel. Shock charges and Machete.
Last edited by Setinel on Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
98% of all NS users would cry if they had to read a lot to understand an RP, regardless of how good it was. If you're one of the 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.

Setinel
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Setinel » Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:02 pm

Bump.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 27, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Templar High Council » Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:13 pm

IC: Here.

Accepted Characters:

Setinel:
THC:
Atria:
Thronus:
Last edited by The Templar High Council on Wed May 07, 2014 7:53 pm, edited 10 times in total.
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.
And 2015 Most Involved in P2TM? On a roll now!
----->Founder of The Council of the Multiverse community.<-----

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:44 pm

What's up Sen ole buddy? Hopefully this RP will be a tad slower.

Name: Ross Kilian {Psycho}
Appearance:

Short bio: Growing up Ross wasn't too much different from anyone else. When he got to high school, he was kicked out for beating several of his school's known bullies to a bloody pulp. He was homeschooled until graduation in which he proceeded to join the local police force. He later tried out for the SWAT team and had only the written exam left when technology went crazy. Shortly after his sanity seemed to decrease significantly when he tried to protect his family and failed.
Weapons experience beforehand: CQC, Standard SWAT weapons training.
Weapon paint (not nesscesary): None.
Weapons and equipment: Weapons: Kamikaze x2 with bayonet, drum. SAW with Grenade launcher, thermal sight, Drum. Taser, Machete.

EDIT: Misunderstood the original post.
Last edited by The Republic of Atria on Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:13 pm, edited 8 times in total.

Setinel
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Setinel » Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:46 pm

The Templar High Council wrote:Sen buddy!

Name: Anthony "TJ" Corbin Wisp
Short bio: Wisp served in the USMC, even though they hadn't had much action since bots took their place. He was a hell of a marksman, and it was disappointing to watch him get kicked out after humans were rendered "obsolete." Out of a job, he went home to his parents, and worked with his father in his auto shop in Columbia, SC. After getting his own pad, a cute girlfriend, and pretty damn good with machines, he heard about a machine uprising. He tried enlisting with any outfit he could, when he was contacted by members of the Phantom Protocol. They picked him up, and he's done what he's had to to survive.
Weapons experience beforehand: USMC marksman & assaulter.
Weapon paint (not necessary): MarPat Woodland (Marine Pattern: Standard issue in wooded environments.)
Weapons and equipment (2 weapons, 3 equipment on 1, 2 on the other, and 2 non standard issue equipment): MCG (bipod, thermal (toggleable), FMJ)
2x Kamikaze (suppressor, FMJ)
S.C.D.
V.A.E.

Is that good? Or are we not allowed to have career soldiers?

Good, but the SCD and VAE are given to everyone. I meant select two others.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:46 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:What's up Sen ole buddy? Hopefully this RP will be a tad slower.

Name: Ross Kilian
Short bio: Growing up Ross wasn't too much different from anyone else. When he got to high school, he was kicked out for beating several of his school's known bullies to a bloody pulp. He was homeschooled until graduation in which he proceeded to join the local police force. He later tried out for the SWAT team and had only the written exam left when technology went crazy. Shortly after his sanity seemed to decrease significantly when he tried to protect his family and failed.
Weapon paint (not nesscesary): Silver finish on his 44. Standard paint on his Shotgun.
Weapons and equipment: Weapons: Winchester SXP Defender (12g Shotgun capable of firing slugs). Raging Bull 44. Magnum. Equipment: SWAT body armor (no helmet), 1 rechargeable taser, 1 pair Hand cuffs, 2x Tear Gas grenades.

Atria, there are specific weapons and gear we can use. It's in the OP.

Setinel wrote:

Short bio: Wisp served in the USMC, even though they hadn't had much action since bots took their place. He was a hell of a marksman, and it was disappointing to watch him get kicked out after humans were rendered "obsolete." Out of a job, he went home to his parents, and worked with his father in his auto shop in Columbia, SC. After getting his own pad, a cute girlfriend, and pretty damn good with machines, he heard about a machine uprising. He tried enlisting with any outfit he could, when he was contacted by members of the Phantom Protocol. They picked him up, and he's done what he's had to to survive.
Weapon paint (not necessary): MarPat Woodland (Marine Pattern: Standard issue in wooded environments.)
Weapons and equipment (2 weapons, 3 equipment on 1, 2 on the other, and 2 non standard issue equipment): MCG (bipod, thermal (toggleable), FMJ)
S.C.D.
V.A.E.

Good, but the SCD and VAE are given to everyone. I meant select two others.

Alright. I'll change them.
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.

Setinel
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Setinel » Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:49 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:What's up Sen ole buddy? Hopefully this RP will be a tad slower.

Weapon paint (not nesscesary): Silver finish on his 44. Standard paint on his Shotgun.
Weapons and equipment: Weapons: Winchester SXP Defender (12g Shotgun capable of firing slugs). Raging Bull 44. Magnum. Large Titanium crowbar. Equipment: SWAT body armor (no helmet), 1 rechargeable taser, 1 pair Hand cuffs, 2x Tear Gas grenades.

The weapons and equipment are pre-listed in the OP. But the story's fine.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:50 pm

Laptop
2x Claymore

Done. I thought I just chose wisely...

Setinel
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Setinel » Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:51 pm

The Templar High Council wrote:

Laptop
2x Claymore

Done. I thought I just chose wisely...

Love it.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:54 pm

Fixed APP.

Setinel
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Setinel » Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:57 pm

Weapons and equipment: Weapons: Kamikaze x2 with bayonet and drum, Taser, Machete.

Should clarify, 2 kamikazes count as one weapon. That's not your fault I'll clarify that in the OP.
Last edited by Setinel on Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:01 pm

There. I think that should be it.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:03 pm

Haha. I guessed that 2 kamikazes counted as one. I just think of them as the shotgun pistols from BO II. The Executioner.

Setinel
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Setinel » Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:04 pm

Weapons and equipment: Weapons: Kamikaze x2 with bayonet and drum, SAW with Grenade launcher and thermal sight. Taser, Machete.

Accepted.

EDIT: Misunderstood the original post.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:05 pm

Well Atria, why not have the SAW be your primary gun, and put 3 attachments on it?

Actually, you can put 1 extra attachment on anything in your arsenal.

EDIT: A DRUM MAG! DO IT!
Last edited by The Templar High Council on Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:09 pm

The Templar High Council wrote:Well Atria, why not have the SAW be your primary gun, and put 3 attachments on it?

Fair enough.

Setinel
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Setinel » Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:30 pm

The Templar High Council wrote:Haha. I guessed that 2 kamikazes counted as one. I just think of them as the shotgun pistols from BO II. The Executioner.

That's where most of this is inspired from.

CARE PACKAGE!!!

Setinel
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Setinel » Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:35 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:
The Templar High Council wrote:Well Atria, why not have the SAW be your primary gun, and put 3 attachments on it?

Fair enough.

Fine with me. DRUM DRUM DRUM DRUM, DRUM DRUM DRUM DRUM, DRUM DRUM DRUM DRUM DRUM DRUM DRUM DRUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:40 pm

This sounds like it will end up more as something like Terminator Salvation. which isn't a bad thing, peronally I think it would be badass. I had a similar RP in mind but it was in space and involved a group of the nastiest people (Human or Alien) in the galaxy to defend it from... Working on that.

Setinel
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Setinel » Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:43 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:This sounds like it will end up more as something like Terminator Salvation. which isn't a bad thing, peronally I think it would be badass. I had a similar RP in mind but it was in space and involved a group of the nastiest people (Human or Alien) in the galaxy to defend it from... Working on that.

Nah, it's more BOII.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:44 pm

Setinel wrote:
The Republic of Atria wrote:This sounds like it will end up more as something like Terminator Salvation. which isn't a bad thing, peronally I think it would be badass. I had a similar RP in mind but it was in space and involved a group of the nastiest people (Human or Alien) in the galaxy to defend it from... Working on that.

Nah, it's more BOII.

In a way... I don't know if that's better or worse.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:23 pm

Setinel wrote:
Nah, it's more BOII.

Me neither. How many people should we have for an IC? I've got connections if you need advertisement...

Setinel
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Setinel » Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:13 pm

The Templar High Council wrote:

Me neither. How many people should we have for an IC? I've got connections if you need advertisement...

I WANT ADVERTISEMENT EVERYWHERE. AND DON'T STOP UNTIL YOU'VE CONTACTED AL CAPONE IN HEAVEN...

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:51 pm

Setinel wrote:
The Templar High Council wrote:Me neither. How many people should we have for an IC? I've got connections if you need advertisement...

I WANT ADVERTISEMENT EVERYWHERE. AND DON'T STOP UNTIL YOU'VE CONTACTED AL CAPONE IN HEAVEN...

In that case, it should also go in the ad thread. You wanna do it, or should I?

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse