NATION

PASSWORD

Medieval rp IC (private)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Ben M
Minister

Founded: Mar 14, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Ben M » Mon May 19, 2014 6:55 am

The two dalentari entered the tent. Immediately 10 knights looked up and scowled. 4 grabbed swords. One stood up.
"You will leave. Leto is sleeping."
Personality type: INFP-A
Economic Left/Right: -6.25
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -6.26
Never play a direct democracy. Fat people can be KING. Moles in space are fearsome. Magical Vikings wreck shit. Spies are Difficult. Stereotypes kill Zombies. Robots hurt society. Nerds can lead super people. Anti-socialites have demons. Stuck up Snow Elves don't interact well. HRE in Space tends to get complicated. Superheroes can be very orthodox. Fanatics don't make friends... even in space.

Quazin the Great
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Quazin the Great » Mon May 19, 2014 7:06 am

the men put up there hands in peace. "we come with no quarrel" the black suited man said, "we simply wanted to know how leto was doing. My master would also like to accept Leto's invitation, if you would pass that along when he wakes, we would be very thankful"
Last edited by Quazin the Great on Mon May 19, 2014 7:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
♜♞♝♚♛♝♞♜
♟♟♟♟♟♟♟♟
▓░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓░
░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓
▓░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓░
░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓
♙♙♙♙♙♙♙♙
♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖

Ben M
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ben M » Mon May 19, 2014 7:43 am

The knight stared at him. "Did I stutter? Now leave before we injure that bastard over there>" He points to to Gariel threateningly with a sword. Two knights stood up to stand behind him, swords being wielded. Leto coughed slightly and groaned two knights go over to him protectively. The Knight who spoke to The butler started towards Gariel saying quietly.
"I swear by my ancestors bones that if you are not gone in 3 seconds you will die. Leave now u filthy goat fucking bastard."
Never play a direct democracy. Fat people can be KING. Moles in space are fearsome. Magical Vikings wreck shit. Spies are Difficult. Stereotypes kill Zombies. Robots hurt society. Nerds can lead super people. Anti-socialites have demons. Stuck up Snow Elves don't interact well. HRE in Space tends to get complicated. Superheroes can be very orthodox. Fanatics don't make friends... even in space.

Quazin the Great
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Quazin the Great » Mon May 19, 2014 10:52 am

"If you so much as touch my master, I swear that you will join your ancestors bones, and you will have started a war between our nations. Your King will probably have you executed to prevent that." The Butler said, his hand resting on his sword. Gariel, who could not understand the language the two spoke, but could understand the insult intended, bared his teeth. Without breaking eye contact he said a hushed Dalentarin word to his butler, who drew a cloth from his coat and threw it at the mans feet. "my master has chellenged you to a duel. pick your time and place. You can contact us through the kings guest quarters." with that the 2 men turned and left.
Last edited by Quazin the Great on Mon May 19, 2014 11:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
♜♞♝♚♛♝♞♜
♟♟♟♟♟♟♟♟
▓░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓░
░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓
▓░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓░
░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓
♙♙♙♙♙♙♙♙
♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖

Drakmah
Ambassador

Left-Leaning College State

Postby Drakmah » Mon May 19, 2014 11:30 am

Alathos happened to be walking near the tent going to check on the mercenary when he heard the commotion, he cut through and found the two arguing, when the challenge went up he made a move to bet but the step was clumsy as he was to occupied with containing his laughter at the knights pointless quarrel. When his foot went down to hit the ground it hit a rock and he tripped forward on to the ground, no longer focused on containment he burst out laughing as he fell, doing a nice little roll and popped up chuckling, looking again to make a bet, he found that Gariel had left and the other knight had gone inside

"Well I'm here" he said to himself as he brushed his clothes off "might as well go in and check on Leto, hopefully the knights will be more open to my arrival then they were to Gariels."

With that he entered the tent with somewhat high hopes
Quazin the Great wrote:Rules
9. Title stuff so Drakmah doesn't burst into flame. This rule may not matter because Drakmah
has grown old and tired and no longer trifles with such inflammatory conduct.

☠ Just your friendly neighborhood Necromancer

R.I.P. Tony the Possum - May 29th, 2017

Ben M
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ben M » Mon May 19, 2014 12:55 pm

The knights looked blankly at the man who walked in. Suddenly they recognized h. He had sat with the king! They all bowed very low and sheathe their swords. They Moved away so that he could talk to Leto who had sat up by now. The knight challenged by gariel disapeared out of the tent moving quickly. Leto looked at Alathos will disguised disgust and spoke with feigned enthusiasm and gratitude.

"Greetings your highness. What brings you to me today?"

Ben M
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ben M » Mon May 19, 2014 1:39 pm

Sr. Trenaltus approached the Man servant to the king. He Knealt, (You don't piss off the man servant), And spoke.

"Sir. I have been challenged to a duel after I did not allow Gariel to see Leto as Leto was sleeping. I was hoping you would inform the king. I am Trenaltus Lt. to Baron Frœgard North watchmen to Duke Leto. I believe that Dalentari duels are to the death. I have doubts about myself beating that savage in open arms. I have not yet accepted the duel. I request Kingly guidance. Thank your sir." With that the manservant nodded and Trenaltus ran off to the blacksmith. He would need better armor to fight with. TH mean servant watched him go. Then walked to the king and told him the news. The kings face went bright red. He strode off towards where people said Audric was.

Ben M
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ben M » Mon May 19, 2014 1:49 pm

Sr. Trenaltus approached the Man servant to the king. He Knealt, (You don't piss off the man servant), And spoke.

"Sir. I have been challenged to a duel after I did not allow Gariel to see Leto as Leto was sleeping. I was hoping you would inform the king. I am Trenaltus Lt. to Baron Frœgard North watchmen to Duke Leto. I believe that Dalentari duels are to the death. I have doubts about myself beating that savage in open arms. I have not yet accepted the duel. I request Kingly guidance. Thank your sir." With that the manservant nodded and Trenaltus ran off to the blacksmith. He would need better armor to fight with. TH mean servant watched him go. Then walked to the king and told him the news. The kings face went bright red. He strode off towards where people said Audric was.

Drakmah
Ambassador

Postby Drakmah » Mon May 19, 2014 6:20 pm

"Just making sure your ok Leto" Said Alathos "Where is Your Grace? He said he was coming directly here only a moment ago, hmphh, nevermind that. I just wanted to make sure your alright." Alathos smiled nicely and turned to leave.
9. Title stuff so Drakmah doesn't burst into flame. This rule may not matter because Drakmah

Ben M
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ben M » Mon May 19, 2014 6:29 pm

Leto nodded and waited until he left.
"Baelor! What the hell was he here for? Now update me." "Sire the bastard came here. you were asleep. we told him to piss off. He challenged Trenaltus to a duel. Spat at us and such. Trenaltus ran to the king to tell the king. nUh tats it sire." He bows.

"Gariel did what!? Fetch my squire! Tell him that the dinner is off. Fuck the damn blood thirsty bastards." Leto cringed as he got a splitting headshake.

Drakmah
Ambassador

Postby Drakmah » Mon May 19, 2014 7:00 pm

"Daaaammmmnnn" Thought Alathos to himself "is that what having honor leads to? Glad i dont have much of it." Alathos began to scour the markets for a pork dog, he knew asking around for one would lead to a friend to talk to, as it was kind of a joke that he and his friends use to find each other. Luckily for him the Fascilican merchants didnt really know him and the Ythalitan ones knew enough not to bother him, as it would result in him somehow extorting money from them in some way shape or form. He eventully found his pork dog, and after eating and some chatting he left to return back to the booth holding a pork dog for him and one for his secretary, which he knew his secretary would reject and he would have an excuse to eat two of them. When he reached the booth his secretary was waiting for him

"Sir" said the secretary "The feast will be in a few hours and i recomend you go get cleaned up for it."

"nonononono" said Alathos "first i have to find out where the duel between Gariel and that other Fascilican knight is. I want to watch it. Pork dog?"

"No thank you, Ok" said the secretary "Watch the duel and then get cleaned up in time, ill meet you at the feast, although depending on customs i might not be allowed to sit with you."

"Alright see you there"

Alathos walked off enjoying 2 pork dogs as he searched for the time and place of the duel.

Garfunclia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Garfunclia » Mon May 19, 2014 7:19 pm

Garfuncle couldn't help but eavesdrop on the conversation between Alathos and his secretary as he casually walked by. He would definitely be interesting on watching a duel, yet he does not wish to take part in anything which would cause any dispute between nations. The king ponders his choices for a few minutes, and he decides to go ask Saria and Selene what they think about it. The only problem is he has absolutely no idea where they are. He assumes that Saria would be striking up a conversation with a group of people and Selene would either be talking to someone or be somewhere quiet just taking a short break from excitement. Garfuncle XVII decides not to disturb them and instead discretely follows Alathos from a distance to try and find out more information of this proposed duel.
This was once a quote of Ben M saying something stupid, but he unfortunately made me change it because he has my password. Just know that what he said was highly stupid. Also, I did all the grammar editing for him in the Lull RP. Not even that could save it.

Political Compass:
Economic Left/Right: -8.0
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -8.97

Personality Type: INFP-T
"Heavy stones fear no weather..." -Of Monsters and Men

TALK BERNIE TO ME

Quazin the Great
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Quazin the Great » Tue May 20, 2014 4:33 am

Audric was reading a book when his messanger entered. It was quite a large book, one of poetry, from the distant land of Garfuncalia. "sir, the king is on his way to see you. He's angry".
Audric frowned, "I can't imagine why. I was under the impression we were to talk about the joust after the feast. Get some.... Southern Red, and a few sugarswimps."
"yes sir"
Audric bowed as the King entered, "How can I be of assistance your grace?"
♜♞♝♚♛♝♞♜
♟♟♟♟♟♟♟♟
▓░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓░
░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓
▓░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓░
░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓
♙♙♙♙♙♙♙♙
♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖

Ben M
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ben M » Tue May 20, 2014 5:41 am

The king strode into audric's rooms.
"Wellfor one thing you can tell me what the hell your man thinks he is doing! Your bloodthirsty gariel has now challenged a reasonably important knight to a duel when he was turned away from seeing Leto because Leto was asleep! Is that how it is in you country? You just walk around duelling?! Well I've had it with Gariel! His winnings are stripped from him and given to the mercanary of Ythalita, which is a huge embarrassment that a mercanary has now won out tourney, and Gariel is to be immediately deported. If he does not leave by tonight he will be dragged out! I thought I may have overreacted before at the tourney and was going to apologize but now I see that I was right! Gariel is a bloodthirsty menace an must never set foot in my country again!" The king stopped and gasped for air. He hadnt quite been shouting but he was out of breath. Than he realized what he had done. He stiffened and stood up straight. His face waned abit.
"I am sorry I shouldn't have been so rude. This has just been a disaster. I mean what I said however. Gariel must leave and I personally am canceling the duel he wanted."

Quazin the Great
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Quazin the Great » Tue May 20, 2014 6:10 am

"What? Gariel challenged someone to a duel? What the fuck was he thinking?"
The messanger walked in with the wine and sweets, Audric quickly looked at him as though startled by his entry. He visibly relaxed, and his voice seemed tired. He waved the man over, "set it there" he looked at the king, "Please, sit your grace. Have some wine and sweets". After a pause, he looked up at the messanger, who had been standin by. His voice regained its previous authority, "Get Gariel. Now. His butler to." he looked to the king, "his butler was there right?"
♜♞♝♚♛♝♞♜
♟♟♟♟♟♟♟♟
▓░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓░
░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓
▓░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓░
░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓
♙♙♙♙♙♙♙♙
♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖

Drakmah
Ambassador

Postby Drakmah » Tue May 20, 2014 6:13 am

It seems Alathos had good luck with his location when I came to eavesdropping on information.
Alathos's jaw dropped when he heard the news, his mercenary had one by default, after throwing the tourney for money he had now made more money, this couldn't get any better, but with Gariels deportation the duel would be off, but no matter, more money, he repositioned to get a better ear.

Ben M
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ben M » Tue May 20, 2014 6:22 am

Tyri was pleased. Audric was cooperating. "I do not know but I assume so as my men clearly knew they were challenged so someone there would have to speak fascilian. Actually maybe not Trenaltus speaks decent dalentari. I was not there." Te king sighed and sat down in a chair by the window.

Garfunclia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Garfunclia » Tue May 20, 2014 1:10 pm

As Garfuncle is walking about to try and hear more about this duel he suddenly gets the feeling that said duel will not actually happen because of issues it could raise between the nations. He instead decides to take a walk and look for a quiet place where he can work on his marksmanship.
This was once a quote of Ben M saying something stupid, but he unfortunately made me change it because he has my password. Just know that what he said was highly stupid. Also, I did all the grammar editing for him in the Lull RP. Not even that could save it.

Political Compass:
Economic Left/Right: -8.0
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -8.97

Personality Type: INFP-T
"Heavy stones fear no weather..." -Of Monsters and Men

TALK BERNIE TO ME

Quazin the Great
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Quazin the Great » Wed May 21, 2014 7:25 am

Gariel and his Butler entered Audric's room and bowed deeply. "How may we be of service your majesties?" asked the butler.
"I understand that your master challenged a knight to a duel over him not allowing you two to see leto?" Audric stated accusingly.
"No. Sir" said the Butler.
Audric raised his eyebrows. "no? He didn't challenge?"
"No sir. Gariel did challenge a man, but it was not because the man did not allow us to see Leto."
Audric stroked his beard. "Alright, recount the events exactly as they happened to the king and I. Please avoid generalities."
"Yes sir". The Butler readjusted his stance so that both the king and Audric were being addressed.
"My master and I walked to Leto's medical tent. My master wished to see how Leto was doing and to accept the invitation that Leto had sent him."
"Invitation?"
"Yes sir. to dinner. When we arrived at the tent, a few knights blocked our path with swords drawn and told us to leave, the explanation was that Leto was sleeping. I told them that we had come to see how Leto was doing and I asked them to pass along our acceptance of Leto's invitation when he had woken. I was careful to keep my voice down as to not wake Leto. We were about to leave when one of the men advanced towards us and began to threaten us with his sword, claiming that he'd injure my master. I believe he used the term "bastard", but I do not know what it meant. He then 'swore on his ancestors bones' that he would kill my master If he didn't leave immediately, calling him a "filthy goat fucking bastard" and waving his sword threateningly at him. I told him of the consequences should he hurt my master as is servant protocol, and Gariel challenged him to a duel. I told the man where he could contact us and we left. It is my belief that under Gariel's perspective of this country, letting an insult slide would be dishonorable, and he did not wish to disgrace himself in the eyes of his peer, Leto."
"Do you swear by your servants bonds that all you have said is the truth, and nothing but the truth?"
"Yes, sir."
Audric turned towards the King, "Your grace, should I dismiss them so we may talk or would you like to inquire further?"
Last edited by Quazin the Great on Wed May 21, 2014 7:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
♜♞♝♚♛♝♞♜
♟♟♟♟♟♟♟♟
▓░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓░
░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓
▓░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓░
░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓
♙♙♙♙♙♙♙♙
♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖

Ben M
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ben M » Wed May 21, 2014 8:03 am

The king rubbed his beard thoughtfully. Tuning to the butler he asked,

"WAS Leto asleep?"
Last edited by Ben M on Wed May 21, 2014 8:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Quazin the Great
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Quazin the Great » Wed May 21, 2014 8:50 am

"I believe so your grace."
♜♞♝♚♛♝♞♜
♟♟♟♟♟♟♟♟
▓░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓░
░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓
▓░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓░
░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓
♙♙♙♙♙♙♙♙
♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖

Ben M
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ben M » Wed May 21, 2014 8:51 am

"And did you leave when you were told to?"

Quazin the Great
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Quazin the Great » Wed May 21, 2014 8:58 am

The butler looked thoughtful, "That depends on what you mean your grace. Technically we did not, because the man continued to speak with us as we were leaving. It would have been impolite to leave as he was talking."
♜♞♝♚♛♝♞♜
♟♟♟♟♟♟♟♟
▓░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓░
░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓
▓░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓░
░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓
♙♙♙♙♙♙♙♙
♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖

Ben M
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ben M » Wed May 21, 2014 8:59 am

"Are you sure? It seems doubtful Trenltus would tell you to leave then get angry because he was preventing you from doing so."

Quazin the Great
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Quazin the Great » Wed May 21, 2014 9:03 am

"I do not know your grace. He got up and approached us as we were bowing to leave"
♜♞♝♚♛♝♞♜
♟♟♟♟♟♟♟♟
▓░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓░
░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓
▓░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓░
░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓
♙♙♙♙♙♙♙♙
♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse