NATION

PASSWORD

Medieval rp IC (private)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Ben M
Minister

Founded: Mar 14, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Ben M » Wed May 21, 2014 9:06 am

"This troubles me. Thank you gariel and uhm his butler you are dismissed" Tyri turned dismmssivelry back to audric.
Personality type: INFP-A
Economic Left/Right: -6.25
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -6.26
Never play a direct democracy. Fat people can be KING. Moles in space are fearsome. Magical Vikings wreck shit. Spies are Difficult. Stereotypes kill Zombies. Robots hurt society. Nerds can lead super people. Anti-socialites have demons. Stuck up Snow Elves don't interact well. HRE in Space tends to get complicated. Superheroes can be very orthodox. Fanatics don't make friends... even in space.

Quazin the Great
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Quazin the Great » Wed May 21, 2014 9:19 am

Audric nodded to the men as they bowed and left and then turned towards the King. "so, your grace, what shall we do?"
♜♞♝♚♛♝♞♜
♟♟♟♟♟♟♟♟
▓░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓░
░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓
▓░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓░
░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓
♙♙♙♙♙♙♙♙
♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖

Ben M
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ben M » Wed May 21, 2014 9:22 am

"Well I suppose we should interrogate Trenaltus. Squire get him now. (The squire runs off. Thanks for being so cooperative Audric. I apologize for my outburst earlier."
Never play a direct democracy. Fat people can be KING. Moles in space are fearsome. Magical Vikings wreck shit. Spies are Difficult. Stereotypes kill Zombies. Robots hurt society. Nerds can lead super people. Anti-socialites have demons. Stuck up Snow Elves don't interact well. HRE in Space tends to get complicated. Superheroes can be very orthodox. Fanatics don't make friends... even in space.

Ben M
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ben M » Wed May 21, 2014 9:29 am

Trenaltus enters. "How may I assist you your highnesses?" Tyri motioned for audric to ask questions.

Quazin the Great
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Quazin the Great » Wed May 21, 2014 9:38 am

Audric clears his throat, "so I understand that you were challenged to a duel by a Dalentarin ex-master jouster named Gariel? What happened leading up to that point?"
♜♞♝♚♛♝♞♜
♟♟♟♟♟♟♟♟
▓░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓░
░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓
▓░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓░
░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓
♙♙♙♙♙♙♙♙
♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖

Drakmah
Ambassador

Left-Leaning College State

Postby Drakmah » Wed May 21, 2014 9:40 am

Whistling, Alathos looked around for a good entrance into the castle.

"Might as well just walk right in."

He walked up to the front gate and asked for entrance, a platinum knight was enclosed in his hand in case a bribe was needed.
Quazin the Great wrote:Rules
9. Title stuff so Drakmah doesn't burst into flame. This rule may not matter because Drakmah
has grown old and tired and no longer trifles with such inflammatory conduct.

☠ Just your friendly neighborhood Necromancer

R.I.P. Tony the Possum - May 29th, 2017

Garfunclia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Garfunclia » Wed May 21, 2014 3:18 pm

Meanwhile, while everyone is busy with "more important" matters, Garfuncle is taking a stroll down a dirt path in the woods that no one seems to know exists. After about an hour of walking, he finds a clearing with only a few scattered trees; a perfect place for target practice. The king unslings his CB-SNG01-LM from his back and lays it on the grass. He takes a moment to reminisce on the history of this weapon. The CB-SNG01-LM was the vey first model of the SNG Crossbow. It was given to the king about 15 years ago by a mysterious figure in a dark trench coat. At the time, it was technically illegal for a civilian to own such a crossbow. This particular model was a light variant designed for use by the elite marksmen in the Garfunclian Army. This was given to the young Garfuncle an hour after the assassination of Simon N. Garfuncle, the king after which the crossbow is named. Simon was loved by everyone. Or so Garfunclia had believed. He was speaking of a prototype for the technology that is now used to heat and light all of Garfunclia's cities when a suddenly a bolt struck him in the side of the neck. It is unknown to this day who killed the former king and caused the recent period of turmoil in the country, but Garfuncle XVII can only assume that it was the soldier who gave him this crossbow, and that one of his most prized possessions was used to murder his predecessor. It was a beautiful weapon. The body was carved out of a single piece of ebony wood, and all metal components are made of a silver-steel alloy. The wood is interlaced with silver which creates a beautiful pattern similar to the aurora in a starry sky. Garfuncle checks the cartridge to see if its loaded. He puts it back in the bottom of the weapon, and pushes forward a switch on the bottom of the body. A beam of light shines out from the front of the bow, making it easier for the king to see his targets. He carefully oils the bow springs and makes sure the bowstring is tied tightly on. He opens the hinged aim assister and secures it so it points upward. He lifts the bow, takes a deep breath, and begins his practice. He fires off ten rounds in rapid succession, only needing seconds each time to turn toward his target, aim, and fire. He smiles with satisfaction. All of the bolts perfectly hit the center of his targets. He walks to the trees and collects his bolts. He pushes back the switch on the bottom of the weapon and the light shuts out. He flips the aim assister down and slings the crossbow once again to his back. He heads back down the dirt trail, and starts his trek back to the castle with a satisfied smile painted on his face.
This was once a quote of Ben M saying something stupid, but he unfortunately made me change it because he has my password. Just know that what he said was highly stupid. Also, I did all the grammar editing for him in the Lull RP. Not even that could save it.

Political Compass:
Economic Left/Right: -8.0
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -8.97

Personality Type: INFP-T
"Heavy stones fear no weather..." -Of Monsters and Men

TALK BERNIE TO ME

Ben M
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ben M » Wed May 21, 2014 3:51 pm

Trenaltus bowed very low and was about to begin when Tyri stood solemnly.
"Trenaltus kneel, (Trenaltus does so) Rasie your right hand, (Trenaltus does so)" Tyri draws his dagger and cuts the palm.
"Your blood is on my dagger. Let it be as true as your words. (The king wipes it on his hand.) Now your blood is on my hands. If you lie i will take all of it."

"Understood your highness."

"You may rise and tell the truth." Trenaltus rises.

""Your graces, I was at Leto's side when the man who wounded him came into the tent with a manservant. Not knowing his purpose some of my comrades and I drew steel. They requested to see Leto. I think they were confused. However, my Duke was asleep at the time. I told them so quietly. I then told then to leave. They did not and made talk about some invitation that I did not know about. I whispered at them to leave. I was rude I admit it. But they were not quiet, in fact My Duke stirred in his sleep. I was protective. His head hurt very much and he needed rest. I admit I was rude, however, being of equal or greater rank of a foreign knight he should have listened to my commands, especially about the health of a man who he had injured when told not to. Your grace that is when they loudly challenged me to a duel. Over me calling him a, well, a Goat fucking bastard. Hell I've called barons worse. (HIs eyes widen) OH your graces I am so sorry for my language! (He bows low) I meant no Off-"

"Oh can it Trenaltus, when i was on tour of the country I had a mouth worse than a sailor. Now Trenaltus, The butler of Gariel said they were bowing to leave when you threatened him. Is this true?"

"Trenaltus looked confused and said, "No your grace not at all In fact-"

At this moment the door swing open revealing Alathos and two perplexed Fascilian guards. Tyri's face whipped up to look confused at the leader.
Last edited by Ben M on Wed May 21, 2014 3:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Drakmah
Ambassador

Postby Drakmah » Wed May 21, 2014 4:13 pm

"Hey guys, whats up?" asked Alathos showing no sense of surprise or embarrassment. "I just came up to what the deal was with this duel thing, seems like a lot commotion happened over at Leto's tent, who is, by the way, doing fine last i checked, so yeah whats up with that?"

Suddently a look of realization came across Alathos's face as he turned around

"Almost forgot to tip that guard." He walked out of the room and shouted very loudly, a small clink could be heard and he came back into room

"Can you believe that guy took me by the kitchen? Well it was delicious i can tell you that, mmmm, ok back to duel."

Alathos took on a inquisitive look as he waited for a response.
9. Title stuff so Drakmah doesn't burst into flame. This rule may not matter because Drakmah

Ben M
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ben M » Wed May 21, 2014 4:17 pm

"Uhm, Hello there sire. Uh have, a, uh, uh, seat?" Tyri looked extremely confused and Trenaltus was in a deep bow.

Drakmah
Ambassador

Postby Drakmah » Wed May 21, 2014 4:18 pm

"Oh i would be delighted to do so." responded Alathos. He took a seat in an empty chair and smiled.

Quazin the Great
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Quazin the Great » Wed May 21, 2014 5:53 pm

Audric nodded to Alathos and then turned towards Tyri, "May I, your grace?"
"Oh yes of course IM sorry sire, I didn't mean to interrupt ur questioning. i just wanted to get one question out. proceed."
"Well, first of -Achem, Sir Trenaltus? yes. hmmmm." He stroked his beard before continuing, "When you told them to leave after they had 'made talk' of the invitation, did you perhaps, threaten them with your sword?"
♜♞♝♚♛♝♞♜
♟♟♟♟♟♟♟♟
▓░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓░
░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓
▓░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓░
░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓
♙♙♙♙♙♙♙♙
♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖

Ben M
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ben M » Wed May 21, 2014 5:57 pm

Trenaltus thought for a second, then said slowly, "Well, I think i pointed it at him after they didn't leave Your highness."

Quazin the Great
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Quazin the Great » Wed May 21, 2014 6:05 pm

"Do you remember your exact words?", Audric asked, "Did you say you were going to hurt them or advance threateningly?"
♜♞♝♚♛♝♞♜
♟♟♟♟♟♟♟♟
▓░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓░
░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓
▓░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓░
░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓
♙♙♙♙♙♙♙♙
♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖

Ben M
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ben M » Wed May 21, 2014 6:08 pm

"I believe I said they needed to leave. When the didn't i said they had a time limit of a few seconds or I would kill them. Then I pointed my sword at him...... Your Highness."

Quazin the Great
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Quazin the Great » Wed May 21, 2014 6:11 pm

"Hmmmmm. and what indication did you have that he was of equal or greater rank to you?"
♜♞♝♚♛♝♞♜
♟♟♟♟♟♟♟♟
▓░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓░
░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓
▓░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓░
░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓
♙♙♙♙♙♙♙♙
♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖

Ben M
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ben M » Wed May 21, 2014 6:14 pm

"Your highness, under our customs, If I, a noble, do not know the rank of a foreigner must assume i am equal. In this case he was also demoted i believe just before. He is obviously a knight, and i am high up in the knight ranks. I was acting correctly i believe."

Tyri nods along to all of this thoughtfully.

Quazin the Great
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Quazin the Great » Wed May 21, 2014 6:44 pm

"Interesting. However, considering that Gariel is of much higher rank than you, being a Baron by your standards, and being that he knew himself to be a greater rank than you, he was by no means required to follow your orders. By your customs, you should have assumed you were equals, but you were wrong to assume that he would follow your orders. Unfortunately for us, it is not that simple. If Gariel had understood you, he would have left, however Gariel does not speak your language. Therefore your orders were understood by only his butler who, by his code, only accepts commands given to him by his master, or a city leader. All Gariel saw was a man with a sword whispering insults at him and advancing threateningly, whispering insults that he did not understand and probably linked to the joust rather than the current situation. You said they did not bow, yes? Did they by any chance do this?" Audric put his right arm across his chest and clenched his hand into a fist, then extended two of his fingers.
♜♞♝♚♛♝♞♜
♟♟♟♟♟♟♟♟
▓░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓░
░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓
▓░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓░
░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓
♙♙♙♙♙♙♙♙
♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖

Ben M
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ben M » Wed May 21, 2014 6:49 pm

Trenaltus just blinked. Tyri spoke, "Sire, grails butler was translating was he not? Therefore Gariel could understand the things being told to him. sorry for interrupting. Trenlatus answer his question."

Trenaltus blinked again,
"Uh yes you your highness-"

"Don't call me that! Just your grace! I hate that title."

"Yes your hi-grace. (Turns to audric) your highness I do nt remember them making such a strange motion."
Last edited by Ben M on Thu May 22, 2014 4:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Garfunclia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Garfunclia » Fri May 23, 2014 7:56 am

After a few hours of walking through the woods, and a few distractions such as an occasional lake or clear sky, Garfuncle XVII manages to make his way back to civilization. With his crossbow slung securely across his back, walks in the direction of the castle. He approaches the gate. He nods to the guards and offers them each a handshake. The king speaks to the Fascilian guards in their own language. He asks, "Do you know if Tyri is busy? I wish to ask him if I may be permitted to use my crossbow in the marksmanship competition tomorrow."
This was once a quote of Ben M saying something stupid, but he unfortunately made me change it because he has my password. Just know that what he said was highly stupid. Also, I did all the grammar editing for him in the Lull RP. Not even that could save it.

Political Compass:
Economic Left/Right: -8.0
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -8.97

Personality Type: INFP-T
"Heavy stones fear no weather..." -Of Monsters and Men

TALK BERNIE TO ME

Ben M
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ben M » Fri May 23, 2014 1:16 pm

The guard bows. "Your highness any weapon is permitted to one such as yourself! Most do not use crossbows however. If you wish to register than you must see Duke Martel."

Ben M
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ben M » Sat May 24, 2014 6:58 pm

Last edited by Ben M on Sun May 25, 2014 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Drakmah
Ambassador

Postby Drakmah » Sat May 24, 2014 7:50 pm

_
Last edited by Drakmah on Sun May 25, 2014 12:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ben M
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ben M » Sun May 25, 2014 5:47 am

Last edited by Ben M on Sun May 25, 2014 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Drakmah
Ambassador

Postby Drakmah » Sun May 25, 2014 6:45 am

/
Last edited by Drakmah on Sun May 25, 2014 12:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse