NATION

PASSWORD

Guns of Our Forefathers (1700s, OOC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Holy Dominion of Inesea
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 08, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Holy Dominion of Inesea » Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:58 am

Hey, whoever owns Imperial Japan and whoever owns the Mughals. Up for trade and/or alliance with Iberia? FOr that matter, anyone want to be allied with Iberia?
I'm really tired

Caltarania
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 01, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Caltarania » Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:59 am

The Holy Dominion of Inesea wrote:Hey, whoever owns Imperial Japan and whoever owns the Mughals. Up for trade and/or alliance with Iberia? FOr that matter, anyone want to be allied with Iberia?

No. :P

And, just to butt in, Japan is to be in the Alliance of Lions, I believe. And Britain may have special or even exclusive trading rights in the Mughal Empire, depends on how me and G-Tech decide to resolve the Madras thing.
Last edited by Caltarania on Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'M FROM KYLARIS, AND I'M HERE TO HELP!

Liecthenbourg
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Liecthenbourg » Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:00 am

The Holy Dominion of Inesea wrote:Hey, whoever owns Imperial Japan and whoever owns the Mughals. Up for trade and/or alliance with Iberia? FOr that matter, anyone want to be allied with Iberia?

I own Japan and sure on the trade, I was going to mention the Iberians in my history, if that is cool with you.

Caltarania wrote:

And, just to butt in, Japan is to be in the Alliance of Lions, I believe. And Britain may have special or even exclusive trading rights in the Mughal Empire, depends on how me and G-Tech decide to resolve the Madras thing.

I can be friends with everyone. :hug:
Last edited by Liecthenbourg on Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Impeach Ernest Jacquinot Legalise Shooting Communists The Gold Standard Needs To Be Abolished Duclerque 1919
Grand-Master of the Kyluminati

The Region of Kylaris
I'm just a simple Kylarite, trying to make my way on NS.

The Gaullican Republic,
I thank God for Three Things:
Kylaris, the death of Esquarium, and Prem <3

The Transtsabaran Federation and The Chistovodian Workers' State

To understand European history watch these: Cultural erosion, German and Italian history, a brief history of Germany.

Caltarania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Caltarania » Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:02 am

Liecthenbourg wrote:

I own Japan and sure, I was going to mention the Iberians in my history, if that is cool with you.

Caltarania wrote:

Well, that may be... difficult. Because Britain hates Iberi- Actually, it's weird. Britain hates Spain but loves Portugal. Depends who leads it, but we probably hate the Iberians anyway because they're big. :P

Postmaster-General

Postby The Holy Dominion of Inesea » Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:02 am

Caltarania wrote:

Why Britain be hatin on Iberia? The Empire is Portuguese dominate and the Portuguese were good allies of the Brits.

@Liecht, sure, I am okay with it.
I'm really tired

Emilio Aguinaldo
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 05, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Emilio Aguinaldo » Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:02 am

Caltarania wrote:
The Holy Dominion of Inesea wrote:California was included in the Mexican Population estimates for IRL.

As for the second part, do note, I don't actually own the majority of either the Aztecs or Incans. The majority of my lands in the New World are good for farms. There is gold, but Merchants would rather swindle than kill for it.

Totally off topic, but I remember than in one of my games as Britain in EU4 I colonized Panama and, because my ruler was King Herny VIII Tudor, I called it the Tudor Isthmus. And it was epic. It also bordered Moroccan Columbia and English Texas :P

Emilio Aguinaldo wrote:Carrots would’ve been purple if it wasn’t for them.

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. Netherlands, fuck yeah.

Seriously. I think I'm more patriotically Dutch than most Dutch people.

And you’re not fucking Dutch.
Emilio Aguinaldo wrote:Grab your gun, point it at bad guy, pull trigger.

Lingang
Minister

Founded: Jan 16, 2012
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Lingang » Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:02 am

Is anyone an Arabic country?
Favorite Quotes:
"Check yourself before you Shrek yourself" ~ Independent State AF
"And He shall smite the wicked, and plunge them into the fiery pitt!" ~ Judge Claude Frollo (*then proceeds to fall in himself*)

Proud Native and former WA Delegate of South Pacific

Caltarania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Caltarania » Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:04 am

The Holy Dominion of Inesea wrote:
Caltarania wrote:

Why Britain be hatin on Iberia? The Empire is Portuguese dominate and the Portuguese were good allies of the Brits.

'Cause we hate the Spaniards, and Iberia is big.

Emilio Aguinaldo wrote:
Caltarania wrote:
Totally off topic, but I remember than in one of my games as Britain in EU4 I colonized Panama and, because my ruler was King Herny VIII Tudor, I called it the Tudor Isthmus. And it was epic. It also bordered Moroccan Columbia and English Texas :P

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. Netherlands, fuck yeah.

Seriously. I think I'm more patriotically Dutch than most Dutch people.

And you’re not fucking Dutch.

Yeah, says something about the unfortunate state of the Netherlands at the moment -cry-.

Liecthenbourg
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Liecthenbourg » Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:04 am

Caltarania wrote:
Liecthenbourg wrote:I own Japan and sure, I was going to mention the Iberians in my history, if that is cool with you.

Well, that may be... difficult. Because Britain hates Iberi- Actually, it's weird. Britain hates Spain but loves Portugal. Depends who leads it, but we probably hate the Iberians anyway because they're big. :P

Thing is, if it's alright with Inesea, his nation will actually be rather significant in my history.
In short: Guns and Christianity
Impeach Ernest Jacquinot Legalise Shooting Communists The Gold Standard Needs To Be Abolished Duclerque 1919

The Region of Kylaris

The Gaullican Republic,

To understand European history watch these: Cultural erosion, German and Italian history, a brief history of Germany.

Postmaster-General

Postby The Holy Dominion of Inesea » Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:05 am

Caltarania wrote:
The Holy Dominion of Inesea wrote:Why Britain be hatin on Iberia? The Empire is Portuguese dominate and the Portuguese were good allies of the Brits.

Emilio Aguinaldo wrote:And you’re not fucking Dutch.

Yeah, says something about the unfortunate state of the Netherlands at the moment -cry-.

Fine then*Grumbles* France? Germany? Russia?

@Liecht, use Iberia in your history however you want. The Pacific isn't as important to my history so far.
I'm really tired

Emilio Aguinaldo
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Emilio Aguinaldo » Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:06 am

Can we be allies?

*puppy dog eyes*

Postmaster-General

Postby The Holy Dominion of Inesea » Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:08 am

Emilio Aguinaldo wrote:

Can we be allies?

*puppy dog eyes*

*Twitch* *Twitch* I guess you can be an ally. Maybe. Lemme think.
I'm really tired

Liecthenbourg
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Liecthenbourg » Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:08 am

Caltarania wrote:

Fine then*Grumbles* France? Germany? Russia?

@Liecht, use Iberia in your history however you want. The Pacific isn't as important to my history so far.

Alright, thanks. I'm not going to put as at odds, just so you know.

The Region of Kylaris

The Gaullican Republic,

Caltarania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Caltarania » Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:08 am

Liecthenbourg wrote:
Caltarania wrote:

Thing is, if it's alright with Inesea, his nation will actually be rather significant in my history.

Okay then, good thing my Kings are relatively secular. (Catholicism and Protestantism don't really work otherwise :P)

Say, perhaps you also encounter some English/Scottish or British (depending on the year) missionaries who are spreading Anglicism or Lutheranism? Could add more dynamics to your nation, and also increase our relations a bit. (Moreso that our old Kings and Queens, who were more pious, developed good relations which still hold to this day)

Caltarania wrote:

Fine then*Grumbles* France? Germany Austria? Russia HORDE!?!?!?!?!?

Austria is also to be in the Alliance of Lions :P
Last edited by Caltarania on Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kryskov
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 26, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Kryskov » Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:09 am

Nation Name: The Kingdom of France
Capital City: Paris
Claimed Territory: France, Corsica, Sardinia, western Piedmont, French Switzerland, Wallonia, Territories around the St. Lawrence and Mississippi rivers, Part of Ivory Coast and Liberia.
Population: 29 million
National Flag:

Head of State: King Henry V (son of Louis XV)
Head of Government: King Henry V (with Chancellor Henri François d'Aguesseau)
Government Type: Federal Absolute Monarchy
National Ideologies: Colonialism, Pro Militarism, Native Coexistence, Germophobia
History:
Mainland France took its modern form beginning in the late early 1500s, where France thoroughly defeated the Duchy of Savoy and the Republic of Genoa in the Italian Wars. Following their defeat, France annexed much of the Piedmont area, as well as the islands of Corsica and Sardinia. It was after the conclusion of this particular war that French interests in exploration started to rise. After charting much of the northern areas of the New World, in an attempt to find Cathay, the Kingdom began sending colonial expeditions and establishing trade outposts in many areas. In 1599, the Walloon War saw France annex much of the French-speaking Wallonia land. In 1603, Samuel de Champlain founded the city of Quebec, and Canadian expansion began as France entered a harmonious time known as the "Blissful Peace" which saw the exploration and colonization of the Mississippi River and some of its tributaries.

However, in recent times, the unification of the Germans under the Austrian Hapsburgs has left France turning towards Iberia to contain them.

429- do not remove, or else your app won't be accepted

Lingang
Minister

Founded: Jan 16, 2012
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Lingang » Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:10 am

Caltarania wrote:
Liecthenbourg wrote:Thing is, if it's alright with Inesea, his nation will actually be rather significant in my history.

Okay then, good thing my Kings are relatively secular. (Catholicism and Protestantism don't really work otherwise :P)

Say, perhaps you also encounter some English/Scottish or British (depending on the year) missionaries who are spreading Anglicism or Lutheranism? Could add more dynamics to your nation, and also increase our relations a bit. (Moreso that our old Kings and Queens, who were more pious, developed good relations which still hold to this day)

The Holy Dominion of Inesea wrote:Fine then*Grumbles* France? Germany Austria? Russia HORDE!?!?!?!?!?

What's the Alliance of Lions?
Favorite Quotes:
"Check yourself before you Shrek yourself" ~ Independent State AF
"And He shall smite the wicked, and plunge them into the fiery pitt!" ~ Judge Claude Frollo (*then proceeds to fall in himself*)

Proud Native and former WA Delegate of South Pacific

Kryskov
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Kryskov » Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:10 am

France would like Iberia hugs. New World monopoly ftw.

Postmaster-General

Postby The Holy Dominion of Inesea » Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:11 am

Kryskov wrote:France would like Iberia hugs. New World monopoly ftw.

Iberia can into Alliance with France?
I'm really tired

Liecthenbourg
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Liecthenbourg » Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:12 am

Caltarania wrote:
Liecthenbourg wrote:Thing is, if it's alright with Inesea, his nation will actually be rather significant in my history.

The Holy Dominion of Inesea wrote:Fine then*Grumbles* France? Germany Austria? Russia HORDE!?!?!?!?!?

Anglican, if anything. That however, depending if High or Low, isn't that different to Catholicism.
I'll see what I do.

The Region of Kylaris

The Gaullican Republic,

Kryskov
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Kryskov » Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:12 am

Iberia can into Alliance with France?

Yus,

Boo to Germanic League.

Liecthenbourg
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Liecthenbourg » Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:14 am

There must be a Japanese Pope. -nods-

The Region of Kylaris

The Gaullican Republic,

Postmaster-General

Postby The Holy Dominion of Inesea » Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:14 am

Kryskov wrote:
The Holy Dominion of Inesea wrote:Iberia can into Alliance with France?

Yus,

Boo to Germanic League.

This works out well for trade lol. Send your furs down the Mississipi to Cuba and HIspanola. Form there they can go to anywhere.
I'm really tired

Emilio Aguinaldo
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Emilio Aguinaldo » Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:15 am

Kryskov wrote:

Yus,

Boo to Germanic League.

And as usual me as Mexico has no alliaces. FUCKING HELL.

Caltarania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Caltarania » Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:15 am

Lingang wrote:
Caltarania wrote:

What's the Alliance of Lions?

The-soon-to-be Alliance between the United Kingdom, Austria, Scandinavia and Japan (With Mexico, perhaps?). So called because lions are important symbolism in the countries; the UK's national animal is a lion, the Von Hapsburgs have like 50 lions on their shield and various former-Scandinavian countries used lions (Like Denmark, Norway and maybe Sweden?). It is made primarily in defence against France and Iberia (Both of whom are enemies of Britain and most German states respectively). Perhaps also due to a royal marriage between Austria and Britain.

Yeah... right. :P

Kryskov wrote:

Yus,

Boo to Germanic League.

*Alliance of Lions

Liecthenbourg wrote:There must be a Japanese Pope. -nods-

OHMYGODTAKECATHOLICISMANDMIXITWITHSHINTOTOMAKESOMESORTOFJAPANESECHRISTIANITYPLEASEITWOULDBESOCOOL.

-ahem

Emilio Aguinaldo wrote:
Kryskov wrote:Yus,

Boo to Germanic League.

And as usual me as Mexico has no alliaces. FUCKING HELL.

Join the Alliance of Lions :3
Last edited by Caltarania on Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Emilio Aguinaldo
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Emilio Aguinaldo » Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:16 am

Caltarania wrote:
Lingang wrote:What's the Alliance of Lions?

The-soon-to-be Alliance between the United Kingdom, Austria, Scandinavia and Japan (With Mexico, perhaps?). So called because lions are important symbolism in the countries; the UK's national animal is a lion, the Von Hapsburgs have like 50 lions on their shield and various former-Scandinavian countries used lions (Like Denmark, Norway and maybe Sweden?). It is made primarily in defence against France and Iberia (Both of whom are enemies of Britain and most German states respectively). Perhaps also due to a royal marriage between Austria and Britain.

Yeah... right. :P

Kryskov wrote:Yus,

Boo to Germanic League.

*Alliance of Lions

Liecthenbourg wrote:There must be a Japanese Pope. -nods-

OHMYGODTAKECATHOLICISMANDMIXITWITHSHINTOTOMAKESOMESORTOFJAPANESECHRISTIANITYPLEASEITWOULDBESOCOOL.

-ahem

Emilio Aguinaldo wrote:And as usual me as Mexico has no alliaces. FUCKING HELL.

Join the Alliance of Lions :3

Time to insert a lion on my coat of arms.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse