NATION

PASSWORD

Martial Magic Episode 1: Beginning of The End

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Hetland 2
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 30, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Hetland 2 » Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:22 pm

Volvek wrote:Kisume looked at the newcomer, who had the dressings of a perverted peeper. She didn't want to answer so she decided to just continue her blood-red-eyed glare and stayed silent.

Memoir grinned sweetly, "Oh, how harsh. I suppose I should introduce myself." He pulled back his hood revealing his strange almost clock like eyes. "I'm a man of a thousand names, but most people just call me Memoir. It truly is a pleasure to meet you." He held out his hand in an attempt to shake it.
Don't worry. I'm just a bridge troll that feeds on forum drama.
Harbinger of the RP endtimes.
we will send a air stare on libya if they don't stop their attack
The krang countered the wave with something. And continued to try and take over the decepticon seeker.
Everybody! Can you stop saying that the cargo ship sinking we have done lately was a war crime. We were trying to economically destroy the UK.
Mair glows brightly and transforms in a human, wearing a white cloak, "leave us"
"FIRE IN THE HOE" he bellowed before triggering the explosive.
Julius Ceasar was a normal 14 year old who played Elder Tale in Russia.
We have already established, more powerful beings are not a proper weakness.

I miss Kare-bear :C

King Avalon
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 10, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby King Avalon » Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:26 pm

Natalia put her head on Havyril's neck under his chin, her head fitting perfect. She leans on him adoringly and sighs

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 27, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Templar High Council » Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:44 pm

Ray approached Alejandro with his group, and pulled him aside to whisper in his ear. "Ca you retrieve my necklace? I can't seem to focus without my family treasure." He smiled kindly as he said this.

Greg located Kaya, and whispered into her ear. "Um, you left something in my room. I couldn't bring it here, because, well, I don't think it would turn out well."

Tony slumped down into a chair, somewhat tired from the past week. Those kids were a handful, but he felt glad in knowing that he was doing something good. He tried his best not to fall asleep, but the staleness of the situation was beginning to get to him.
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.
And 2015 Most Involved in P2TM? On a roll now!
----->Founder of The Council of the Multiverse community.<-----

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:25 pm

Alejandro nods. "Well. I'm gonna go take a dump." It was a half truth. He did have to relieve himself, but he sure didn't want to keep the extra one. Raising questions that didn't need to be answered by him is not the best idea. He opened his nightstand and pulled out the other crystal Ray gave him. Alejandro slipped around the dojo and left the crystal on Ray's desk. Safe and sound. He thought and went to the bathroom.

Volvek
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 08, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Volvek » Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:11 pm

Hetland 2 wrote:
Volvek wrote:Kisume looked at the newcomer, who had the dressings of a perverted peeper. She didn't want to answer so she decided to just continue her blood-red-eyed glare and stayed silent.

Memoir grinned sweetly, "Oh, how harsh. I suppose I should introduce myself." He pulled back his hood revealing his strange almost clock like eyes. "I'm a man of a thousand names, but most people just call me Memoir. It truly is a pleasure to meet you." He held out his hand in an attempt to shake it.

Kisume rolled her eyes and looked away, "I don't like people who waste breath speaking an entire paragraph to say their name. Too boastful. Full of themselves." She snapped and folded her arms across her chest. "You shouldn't even be here you pervert." She said.

The Templar High Council wrote:Greg located Kaya, and whispered into her ear. "Um, you left something in my room. I couldn't bring it here, because, well, I don't think it would turn out well."

"Wh.. What do you mean?" Kaya asked then shook her head. "Nevermind.. Let's go get.. Whatever it was I left.." She said and began walking back toward Greg's room.
"Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum."
"Wewf Forever, Forever Wewf."
"Is it? Or is it so ridiculous it's the most ridiculously perfect idea you've never thought of?"
IC Nation Name: Land av Ulvenes, or just Ulvenes

BlackDeath27
Minister

Founded: Oct 03, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby BlackDeath27 » Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:44 am

"Kisume is right you do need to get out of here this is the girls bath house. Plus some of us are wearing nothing, so please leave before things get violent. Note that she is the peaceful one right now." Jack stayed emerged in the water while making her threat. The fact that a boy was in the hot spring made Jack uneasy and when the other showed up she wanted to kill them.

Alice found a sleeping Tony while walking around only to give him a slight kiss on the forehead then resumed her stroll. Finding a quite place in the forest the young teacher began to practice her powers and martial arts and powers. Thing were coming and lack of step was not negotiable.
Last edited by BlackDeath27 on Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hetland 2
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 30, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Hetland 2 » Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:04 pm

BlackDeath27 wrote:"Kisume is right you do need to get out of here this is the girls bath house. Plus some of us are wearing nothing, so please leave before things get violent. Note that she is the peaceful one right now." Jack stayed emerged in the water while making her threat. The fact that a boy was in the hot spring made Jack uneasy and when the other showed up she wanted to kill them.

Memoir simply smiled, "Now now, I'm new here, I didn't know this was only for girls. I assumed it was mixed." He gestured to Havyril who was simply cuddling with Natalie. "But before I leave, can anyone direct me to where Ray is?" He raised an eyebrow, "You know, it would be so much more threatening if you weren't naked. I mean, not that its threatening at all. When you've seen all that I've seen, you get a tad jaded."
Last edited by Hetland 2 on Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don't worry. I'm just a bridge troll that feeds on forum drama.
Harbinger of the RP endtimes.
we will send a air stare on libya if they don't stop their attack
The krang countered the wave with something. And continued to try and take over the decepticon seeker.
Everybody! Can you stop saying that the cargo ship sinking we have done lately was a war crime. We were trying to economically destroy the UK.
Mair glows brightly and transforms in a human, wearing a white cloak, "leave us"
"FIRE IN THE HOE" he bellowed before triggering the explosive.
Julius Ceasar was a normal 14 year old who played Elder Tale in Russia.
We have already established, more powerful beings are not a proper weakness.

I miss Kare-bear :C

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 27, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Templar High Council » Sun Jun 08, 2014 2:12 pm

As the day progressed, Ray left the dojo for his office. He smiled when he saw the necklace that Alejandro returned, and picked it up to put it back around his neck. As he picked it up, he could feel the immense heat emanating from the crystal. With a look of awe on his face, Ray lifted the crystal to examine it. "This can't be. It's too soon. They aren't ready yet." Ray replaced the necklace on his neck, and sat in his chair. He seemed to appear years older then he was, and he felt it too.

Hundreds of miles away, in an abandoned warehouse in Moscow, Russia, Gregori sat seething. Coming up with his plan to conquer the world, he discovered an amulet that could help him to do so. The problem was, it was fractured ages ago and spread out across the world. The only way he could accomplish this was by using his Harbingers, the magicians whom he had been gathering for years with the intent on conquering the world. "The time has come. We must gather the amulet, combine the shards, and unleash the ultimate power. I will plunge the world into eternal darkness! The world will fear my name, and all will worship me! AHAHAHAHA!" With the maniacal laughter, the dark environment, and the terrifying appearance, any who saw Gregori at this moment would think him mad.

And they would be right.

-END OF EPISODE 1-
Last edited by The Templar High Council on Sun Jun 08, 2014 2:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.
And 2015 Most Involved in P2TM? On a roll now!
----->Founder of The Council of the Multiverse community.<-----

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse