NATION

PASSWORD

Martial Magic Episode 1: Beginning of The End

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Volvek
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 08, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Volvek » Fri May 09, 2014 11:03 am

"Thanks.. Alejandro.. You have no idea what that means to me.." Kisume said as she looked up at Alejandro and smiled, she wiped her eyes and knelt down in front of Okami and hugged him around his neck. His fluffy fur making her giggle.
"Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum."
"Wewf Forever, Forever Wewf."
"Is it? Or is it so ridiculous it's the most ridiculously perfect idea you've never thought of?"
IC Nation Name: Land av Ulvenes, or just Ulvenes

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Fri May 09, 2014 11:10 am

Volvek wrote:"Thanks.. Alejandro.. You have no idea what that means to me.." Kisume said as she looked up at Alejandro and smiled, she wiped her eyes and knelt down in front of Okami and hugged him around his neck. His fluffy fur making her giggle.

"You're welcome." He said and watched them. "I'm sure you guys want some space. Let me know if you need something." Alejandro says.

Sasquatch filling
Envoy

Founded: Sep 14, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Sasquatch filling » Fri May 09, 2014 11:14 am

Back in his room, Kevin slammed an old, bound book on the table.
"Spirit realm... Spirit... realm..." The book opened to a page. Kevin scanned the page; nothing about death.
"DAMN IT!" Kevin slammed his fist on the desk, "Let's try... Death..." The book flipped to another page.
"'Needs more research,' What the hell does that mean? Stupid book!" Kevin threw the book onto his bed. He flipped his phone open. No, he thought, they'll only complicate things.
"You're making enemies early, Kevin," he said to himself, "way to go."
FLOATRIGHT CREW

Volvek
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Volvek » Fri May 09, 2014 11:16 am

Kisume looked back at Alejandro, "Alright.. Thanks again for standing up for me.." She replied softly as Okami barked and licked Kisume's cheek, causing her to giggle again. "Okami says thank you too." She said again with a smile.
"Is it? Or is it so ridiculous it's the most ridiculously perfect idea you've never thought of?"

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Fri May 09, 2014 11:27 am

"No problem." He said and stroked Okami's back. "Well, Okami is welcome too." He said and left the dojo. She is Kinda cute... Oh crap... I forgot about Eva... Why can't things ever be simple? He thought to himself. Frustrated with himself he walked to the mountain clearing to practice flying again. He started with his hovering techniques and slowly lowered to the grass. He needed blow off some steam. He knelt down. twisting is body and arms, and let out a massive burst of flame the launched him into the sky. He used the momentum and stay in the air and created his flame wings. He liked flying, it was the time he got to himself where only a few people could actually get to him.

Volvek
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Volvek » Fri May 09, 2014 12:07 pm

Kisume walked out to a porch and sat down on the floor, Okami sat beside her and she leaned on him and snuggled up to him, his warm fluffy fur made Kisume's ears perk up and she smiled. She looked out over the valley, enjoying the forested view and the big city in the distance.

Glovania
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 27, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Glovania » Fri May 09, 2014 1:14 pm

Well that escalated quickly. Alex sort of zoned out as the two guys started going at each other. He anxiously followed the wolf-girl out onto the porch, where she and her wolf were sitting alone. Come on man, get over there. You can't be a silent introvert your whole life! GET THE FUCK OVER THERE. Alex breathed in deeply, and began to speak. "Uh, hi." Alex said, sitting down next to her. "Nice, uh, nice wolf." He said, nodding at the beast she was cuddling with.
Last edited by Glovania on Fri May 09, 2014 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Last edited by Bernard Montgomery, 24 March 1976, eight times in total.

West Aurelia wrote:Three times more Americans have married Kim Kardashian than have died from Ebola. I'm not worried.

Volvek
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Volvek » Fri May 09, 2014 1:20 pm

Kisume's ear closest to the boy who just sat down flickered and she turned to him. "Oh, hey. Thanks." She said rather quietly. "Were.. You here the whole time? Sorry for.. All the commotion.. I'm sure the last thing you'd like to hear is a little Canadian girl complain about her.." She looked at Okami who returned the glance. "Pet?" She said nervously and giggled softly when Okami licked her cheek, showing her he didn't mind being called 'pet' by her since they were bonded as one anyway.

Glovania
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 27, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Glovania » Fri May 09, 2014 1:36 pm

Volvek wrote:Kisume's ear closest to the boy who just sat down flickered and she turned to him. "Oh, hey. Thanks." She said rather quietly. "Were.. You here the whole time? Sorry for.. All the commotion.. I'm sure the last thing you'd like to hear is a little Canadian girl complain about her.." She looked at Okami who returned the glance. "Pet?" She said nervously and giggled softly when Okami licked her cheek, showing her he didn't mind being called 'pet' by her since they were bonded as one anyway.

"Uh, yeah. I was shocked by that Kevin guy when he appeared out of the shadows, and then him and the other guy started arguing." Alex grinned, and glanced up at her. "Uh, I'm, I'm Alex, by the way. I'm, uh, Jack Frost, I guess." Alex held up his hand, the cold mist still falling from it as he turned it over a couple of times.
Last edited by Glovania on Fri May 09, 2014 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Last edited by Bernard Montgomery, 24 March 1976, eight times in total.

West Aurelia wrote:Three times more Americans have married Kim Kardashian than have died from Ebola. I'm not worried.

Volvek
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Volvek » Fri May 09, 2014 1:49 pm

"Yeah.. That Kevin guy was a little.. Disturbing.. I don't know why but I get a bad vibe around him.." Kisume said and shook his hand, shivering as she did so form the cold. "Goodness.. You're still so cold.. Not even back in Canada have I felt something so freezing cold.." She said with a slight smile and slowly took her hand back. "My name is Kisume Momiji, my younger friends called me Momi. You can if you want, or Kisume. Up to you either way." Kisume said with a shrug. "Either way, it's nice to meet you Alex. Or should I call you Jack?" She said with a giggle as she snuggled up to Okami once more.

Nachfolgia
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 19, 2012
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Nachfolgia » Fri May 09, 2014 4:52 pm

Volvek wrote:Kaya enjoyed the gentle strokes up and down her thigh, but she eventually pulled out a small bag and laid it on the table. "That's what I'm looking for." She said and got up then straddled Freddy's lap, her skirt rising up, "It's.. A special something that I do to my hair sometimes. I'll be in the bathroom for a bit so if you need anything.. anything at all.. You better get it out of the way now because you won't see me for.. An hour or so, maybe more. So.." Kaya whispered softly as she stroked Freddy's cheek gently, their lips inches away from each other.

Freddy blushed as she leaned in and kissed Kaya. She moaned as they kissed passionately for several moments, savoring the taste of Kaya's saliva. Freddy pulled away and breathed heavily, trying to catch her breath. " Ok...you can go do your hair." Freddy said panting.

Military Factbook
The best damn alliance to ever grace NS
Strike witches

Accomplished Member of the The Age Of Neophytos RP Group

Volvek
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Volvek » Fri May 09, 2014 5:03 pm

Kaya closed her eyes as they kissed, returning the favor passionately. She couldn't help but enjoy these moments, where their lips felt as if they were in an eternal embrace. As Freddy pulled away to catch her breath, she dismissed Kaya to do her task. Kaya nodded and, as a tease, grinded herself against Freddy as she climbed off of her. She then proceeded to grab her bag on the vanity and headed into the bathroom, closing the door behind her. She turned on the faucet and proceeded to soak her hair.

About an hour and a half later, Kaya opened the door and walked out. Her hair was normal, let down so it would dry but at the bottom half of her hair and her bangs, were dyed pink. Her hair was now half blonde with the bottom of it being pink. "W-well.. What do you think?" She asked Freddy nervously, still in her skirt and low cut top, which showed off her breasts and hips.

Nachfolgia
Negotiator

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Nachfolgia » Fri May 09, 2014 5:32 pm

Volvek wrote:Kaya closed her eyes as they kissed, returning the favor passionately. She couldn't help but enjoy these moments, where their lips felt as if they were in an eternal embrace. As Freddy pulled away to catch her breath, she dismissed Kaya to do her task. Kaya nodded and, as a tease, grinded herself against Freddy as she climbed off of her. She then proceeded to grab her bag on the vanity and headed into the bathroom, closing the door behind her. She turned on the faucet and proceeded to soak her hair.

About an hour and a half later, Kaya opened the door and walked out. Her hair was normal, let down so it would dry but at the bottom half of her hair and her bangs, were dyed pink. Her hair was now half blonde with the bottom of it being pink. "W-well.. What do you think?" She asked Freddy nervously, still in her skirt and low cut top, which showed off her breasts and hips.

For over an hour, Freddy laid on her bed bored and twittling her thumbs. For 30 minutes of that hour, she practiced her fighting moves, the rest she did nothing at all. When Kaya walked out of the bathroom, Freddy sat up quickly. She stared at Kaya's new hair for a couple seconds, completely astonished. " Y-you...look amazing." Freddy stuttered as she blushed.

Military Factbook
Strike witches

Volvek
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Volvek » Fri May 09, 2014 5:38 pm

Kaya couldn't help but blush and look away nervously. "H-heh.. Th-thanks.. Liebe.." Kaya said and tied her hair back into a pony tail, her bangs covering her left eye again like before. She reached in and grabbed her bag and walked back over to her duffel bag. She bent over, teasingly in front of Freddy, and slipped the bag of dyes and bleach and other hair coloring items back into the duffel bag and began to zip it up.

Nachfolgia
Negotiator

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Nachfolgia » Fri May 09, 2014 5:45 pm

Volvek wrote:Kaya couldn't help but blush and look away nervously. "H-heh.. Th-thanks.. Liebe.." Kaya said and tied her hair back into a pony tail, her bangs covering her left eye again like before. She reached in and grabbed her bag and walked back over to her duffel bag. She bent over, teasingly in front of Freddy, and slipped the bag of dyes and bleach and other hair coloring items back into the duffel bag and began to zip it up.

" What do you want to do now? You want to eat, meine liebe?" Freddy said as she watched Kaya put her hair dye in her bag.

Military Factbook
Strike witches

Volvek
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Volvek » Fri May 09, 2014 5:51 pm

"Hmm.." Kaya thought to herself and sat down at the vanity again. "I am hungry.. But I don't want anyone to see us until the bonfire. That way we can really surprise everyone. Y'know?" She said and turned to Freddy. "So.. I dunno. Got any food? I have some Stollen left but I don't think that'll hold us until the bonfire.." Kaya continued.

Nachfolgia
Negotiator

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Nachfolgia » Fri May 09, 2014 5:59 pm

Volvek wrote:"Hmm.." Kaya thought to herself and sat down at the vanity again. "I am hungry.. But I don't want anyone to see us until the bonfire. That way we can really surprise everyone. Y'know?" She said and turned to Freddy. "So.. I dunno. Got any food? I have some Stollen left but I don't think that'll hold us until the bonfire.." Kaya continued.

" You can have the stolen if you want, I'm used to going without food." Freddy said as she laid back down on the bed.

Military Factbook
Strike witches

Volvek
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Volvek » Fri May 09, 2014 6:11 pm

"Well.. Meine liebe.." Kaya started as she got up and walked over to Freddy, she placed her hand on Freddy's stomach and rubbed it gently. "I don't like seeing you go hungry.." She said softly and climbed onto her, straddling her. "So if you go hungry, I will too.." She continued as she ran her finger up Freddy's chest, keeping it outside of her shirt.

Nachfolgia
Negotiator

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Nachfolgia » Fri May 09, 2014 6:38 pm

Volvek wrote:"Well.. Meine liebe.." Kaya started as she got up and walked over to Freddy, she placed her hand on Freddy's stomach and rubbed it gently. "I don't like seeing you go hungry.." She said softly and climbed onto her, straddling her. "So if you go hungry, I will too.." She continued as she ran her finger up Freddy's chest, keeping it outside of her shirt.

Freddy smiled as Kaya climbed on top of her. " Well, that's really sweet of you meine liebe, but are you sure?" Freddy said as she placed her hand on Kaya's thigh

Military Factbook
Strike witches

Volvek
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Volvek » Fri May 09, 2014 6:43 pm

"I'm sure Meine Liebe. It would be more painful to eat in front of you as you starve than to go hungry for a little while longer." Kaya said with a gentle smile as she placed her hands on Freddy's and motioned them in slow, stroking motions on her thigh, enjoying the feeling as they did so. "So.. What did you want to do for the rest of the day till the bonfire?" Kaya asked curiously.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 27, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Templar High Council » Fri May 09, 2014 8:08 pm

Greg followed Kisume after the problem with Kevin, and met Alex again. "Hey Alex. Sorry about all that crap earlier this week. Hope we can still get along." He smiled and extended his hand.

Tony finished setting up the tables and everything else, and headed back to the dojo to relax. He went to an office in the back, and fell asleep quickly.
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.
And 2015 Most Involved in P2TM? On a roll now!
----->Founder of The Council of the Multiverse community.<-----

King Avalon
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 10, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby King Avalon » Fri May 09, 2014 8:12 pm

Meanwhile, Natalia was in her dormitory, where she had started one minute ago putting on her make-up. She had done her hair so intricately and had put on the dress that was sure to astonish everyone at the bonfire. She had also fashioned a diadem made of silvery-blue ice with delicate designs and had a sapphire in the middle as well. She was almost ready...

Diabolus Thronus
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 22, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Diabolus Thronus » Fri May 09, 2014 8:18 pm

Zach sat cross-legged on his bed in his room, staring at an ice sculpture as it formed of its own accord. He watched as tendrils of frozen water twisted and weaved together in a jagged, savage dance. With a growl, Zach flicked his wrist, shattering the ice mid-formation. Zach's dark, twisted thoughts had turned to his father, whom he hated with a fiery passion, despite his arctic powers.

"Fuckin' bastard..." Zach growled as the ice crystals from the sculpture melted and disappeared. "You deserved worse than what you got!" He yelled, staring at the ceiling. Ice started forming in the corners of his room as his anger slowly took control.

Sasquatch filling
Envoy

Founded: Sep 14, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Sasquatch filling » Fri May 09, 2014 8:20 pm

Kevin was furious. He headed out to the dojo, his spirit arm steaming. He walked up to one of the person shaped dummies. His aura flared, forming a light armour around him, while spreading off into tendrils. The tendrils lashed out at the dummy, hitting several key points that would disable any humanoid in 3 seconds, all while he stood there, steaming. After a minute of lashing, with a yell he smashed his spirit arm into the dummy, smashing it back 3 feet before it fell over. He fell to his knees, and put his face in his hands.

Pan was lying outside in the courtyard, staring up at the sky, making a mental map of his classmates. The fiery ones, the ice ones, the spirit ones, and the rest. it would be an interesting experience to say the least.
FLOATRIGHT CREW

King Avalon
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 10, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby King Avalon » Fri May 09, 2014 8:33 pm

Finally, Natalia was finished. It was then she realised that the room was hot. She didn't want her sweat to ruin her perfect makeup. So then, from her hands, a cold mist emitted, covering the room. Ice crackles and covers everything in the room. When the mist settles, everything is covered in the icy membrane, the room temperature freezing. With her breath showing in the cold air, she mutters, "Better." She takes one of the bottles of Ribena, her favourite non-alcoholic beverage. She unscrews the top and begins drinking it until it is time to go.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse