NATION

PASSWORD

Martial Magic OOC

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Serious question. Would you all rather:

A) Create more characters yourselves.
26%
B) Invite more people to MMA.
21%
C) A and B.
53%
D) Not have an evil school (if so, explain why).
No votes

Total votes : 19

Diabolus Thronus
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 22, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Diabolus Thronus » Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:33 pm

The Templar High Council wrote:
The Republic of Atria wrote:

Essentially yeah. Also I don't know jack diddly about Halo either. Like Thronus said it was an example. Half the fun is getting them to work together. I'm going to have balancing factors like: No OP races like Saiyans or Kryptonians. Or I'll allow them if they are nerfed severely.

If my schedule, and available mobile browser tabs, has an opening, I think I'd love to join. I just needto decide who to be, and find out how I can go about it without dealing with the hassle of controlling a faction.

I'll join if its character based. I'm complete and absolute shit at faction/nation RPs.

Speaking of shit, anyone else go see A Million Ways to Die in the West?

Volvek
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 08, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Volvek » Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:47 pm

Diabolus Thronus wrote:
The Templar High Council wrote:If my schedule, and available mobile browser tabs, has an opening, I think I'd love to join. I just needto decide who to be, and find out how I can go about it without dealing with the hassle of controlling a faction.

I'll join if its character based. I'm complete and absolute shit at faction/nation RPs.

I was tempted to cause I love Liam Neeson movies but then I saw a few trailers and it looks awful.
"Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum."
"Wewf Forever, Forever Wewf."
"Is it? Or is it so ridiculous it's the most ridiculously perfect idea you've never thought of?"
IC Nation Name: Land av Ulvenes, or just Ulvenes

Diabolus Thronus
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Diabolus Thronus » Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:58 pm

Volvek wrote:
Diabolus Thronus wrote:

I was tempted to cause I love Liam Neeson movies but then I saw a few trailers and it looks awful.

It's actually really funny. At least to me it was. There's this part where the main guy from How I Met Your Mother unknowingly takes a heavy duty laxative and, I shit you not, fills two hats full of shit. That part was gross, but the entire movie, overall, is quite funny.

But then again, I've grown up watching Monty Python and Mel Brooks movies, so my sense of humor is really, REALLY, REALLY crude. :lol2:

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:07 pm

Diabolus Thronus wrote:
The Templar High Council wrote:If my schedule, and available mobile browser tabs, has an opening, I think I'd love to join. I just needto decide who to be, and find out how I can go about it without dealing with the hassle of controlling a faction.

I suggest picking a character you know really well. You can play as a character and we'll get along fine. I read an RP where someone had an army of clone troopers and someone else was the Borg. As for which universe they wind up in, I think I'll just create a poll and we can all choose. Yay democracy!

Volvek
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Volvek » Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:09 pm

Diabolus Thronus wrote:

I suggest picking a character you know really well. You can play as a character and we'll get along fine. I read an RP where someone had an army of clone troopers and someone else was the Borg. As for which universe they wind up in, I think I'll just create a poll and we can all choose. Yay democracy!

Makes me tempted to do Delta Squad from Republic Commando.
"Is it? Or is it so ridiculous it's the most ridiculously perfect idea you've never thought of?"

Diabolus Thronus
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Diabolus Thronus » Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:36 pm

Volvek wrote:

Makes me tempted to do Delta Squad from Republic Commando.

Hell, maybe Delta or Kilo Squad from Gears of War. I know those guys like teh back of my hand :lol2:

Volvek
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Volvek » Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:48 pm

Pshhhh. Delta Squad would be able to take on the entire Gears of War universe~

Diabolus Thronus
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Diabolus Thronus » Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:56 pm

Volvek wrote:Pshhhh. Delta Squad would be able to take on the entire Gears of War universe~

Probably not Cole and Carmine. Can't beat the Cole Train when he's with a Grub Killer :rofl:

Volvek
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Volvek » Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:06 pm

Delta's 38 and 40 would probably just outsmart them, Delta 07 would place a shot between their eyes at a hundred yards or more, and Delta 62(My personal favorite) would incinerate them and blast what remains they had left. :P

Diabolus Thronus
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Diabolus Thronus » Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:26 pm

Volvek wrote:Delta's 38 and 40 would probably just outsmart them, Delta 07 would place a shot between their eyes at a hundred yards or more, and Delta 62(My personal favorite) would incinerate them and blast what remains they had left. :P

Carmine'd just come back while Cole would yell WHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and crush anybody he didn't know 8)

Volvek
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Volvek » Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:14 am

Kind of hard to crush things when you're being hit with 320 blaster shots per every thirty seconds.. (that's 60(one magazine) x4).

BlackDeath27
Minister

Founded: Oct 03, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby BlackDeath27 » Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:53 am

Where we suppose to post for team take over would right :?

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:46 am

Alright the OOC it is up!

Link for those interested: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=299604

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 27, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Templar High Council » Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:28 am

BlackDeath27 wrote:Where we suppose to post for team take over would right :?

Same IC. Maybe put in the subject where in the world you are, starting now. MMA's in New York, and bad guys are in Moscow.

And that movie was amazing. Someone always dies at the fair.
Last edited by The Templar High Council on Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.
And 2015 Most Involved in P2TM? On a roll now!
----->Founder of The Council of the Multiverse community.<-----

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:53 pm

Alright, I've got a thing to do for a few hours. Maybe I can take a break to make a quality post, but probably not. And someone who isn't Vol, King, or Black needs to make a bad guy for earth magic. At least, that's what I was planning.
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.

BlackDeath27
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby BlackDeath27 » Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:42 pm

King I've posted for you

Volvek
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Volvek » Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:19 am

The Templar High Council wrote:Alright, I've got a thing to do for a few hours. Maybe I can take a break to make a quality post, but probably not. And someone who isn't Vol, King, or Black needs to make a bad guy for earth magic. At least, that's what I was planning.

My "bad girl" really isn't even that bad. :P

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:08 am

Here's the Earth character you wanted Temp.

Name: Chester Vlak
Appearance (pics are OK):

Home (country/state & city): Britain, Manchester.
Martial Art (Brief description of style): Southern Praying Mantis. Defensive fighting typically involving going to the eyes and face.
Element of Magic: Earth
Personality: Arrogant. More concerned about having fun and doing what he wants with his power than anything else.
Short Bio: Chester was born into poverty and bullied most of the time while he was in school. He discovered his power and used what little skill he had to remove them. This warped his psyche into thinking that he was better than everyone else because he was more powerful than they were. He was quickly found by Gregori and trained to harness his earth prowess into his even more destructive nature.
Last edited by The Republic of Atria on Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:45 am

The Republic of Atria wrote:Here's the Earth character you wanted Temp.

Name: Chester Vlak
Appearance (pics are OK):
Home (country/state & city): Britain, Manchester.
Martial Art (Brief description of style): Southern Praying Mantis. Defensive fighting typically involving going to the eyes and face.
Element of Magic: Earth
Personality: Arrogant. More concerned about having fun and doing what he wants with his power than anything else.
Short Bio: Chester was born into poverty and bullied most of the time while he was in school. He discovered his power and used what little skill he had to remove them. This warped his psyche into thinking that he was better than everyone else because he was more powerful than they were. He was quickly found by Gregori and trained to harness his earth prowess into his even more destructive nature.

Sure. Accepted.

When I said "subject, Moscow," I meant up at the top, outside the post box. So it looks like the top of my post.

Volvek
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Volvek » Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:19 am

Atria, is the nervous girl you're referring to mine?

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:21 am

Volvek wrote:Atria, is the nervous girl you're referring to mine?

Yeah should've made that more obvious.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:16 pm

Remember that Multiverse RP I suggested the other day? It kind of exploded.

BlackDeath27
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby BlackDeath27 » Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:50 pm

Gergori= Boss (mastermind)
Nicolae= Pockets (rich)
Chester= Grumpy (arrogant attitude)
Ayame= still thinking of a nick name? :unsure:

This is the name shanks has given the other bad guys so that everyone knows.
Last edited by BlackDeath27 on Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

King Avalon
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 10, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby King Avalon » Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:51 pm

Well that explains a lot. I didn't want to say anything :lol2:

BlackDeath27
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby BlackDeath27 » Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:02 pm

King Avalon wrote:Well that explains a lot. I didn't want to say anything :lol2:

Ya I understand now

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse