NATION

PASSWORD

Martial Magic OOC

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Serious question. Would you all rather:

A) Create more characters yourselves.
26%
B) Invite more people to MMA.
21%
C) A and B.
53%
D) Not have an evil school (if so, explain why).
No votes

Total votes : 19

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 27, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Templar High Council » Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:24 pm

Killdash wrote:I thought this said marital magic.

Yeah. I've gotten that a few times.
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.
And 2015 Most Involved in P2TM? On a roll now!
----->Founder of The Council of the Multiverse community.<-----

Hetland 2
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 30, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Hetland 2 » Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:25 pm

The Templar High Council wrote:
Killdash wrote:I thought this said marital magic.

Yeah. I've gotten that a few times.

Can we change the theme of this so its like a Marriage Royale?
Don't worry. I'm just a bridge troll that feeds on forum drama.
Harbinger of the RP endtimes.
we will send a air stare on libya if they don't stop their attack
The krang countered the wave with something. And continued to try and take over the decepticon seeker.
Everybody! Can you stop saying that the cargo ship sinking we have done lately was a war crime. We were trying to economically destroy the UK.
Mair glows brightly and transforms in a human, wearing a white cloak, "leave us"
"FIRE IN THE HOE" he bellowed before triggering the explosive.
Julius Ceasar was a normal 14 year old who played Elder Tale in Russia.
We have already established, more powerful beings are not a proper weakness.

I miss Kare-bear :C

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:58 pm

Starting now, just let me know when you guys want to end it. Just say so in the OOC, and I'll do it after about 3 go aheads.
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.

Hetland 2
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 30, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Hetland 2 » Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:59 pm

Go ahead.
Don't worry. I'm just a bridge troll that feeds on forum drama.
Harbinger of the RP endtimes.
we will send a air stare on libya if they don't stop their attack
The krang countered the wave with something. And continued to try and take over the decepticon seeker.
Everybody! Can you stop saying that the cargo ship sinking we have done lately was a war crime. We were trying to economically destroy the UK.
Mair glows brightly and transforms in a human, wearing a white cloak, "leave us"
"FIRE IN THE HOE" he bellowed before triggering the explosive.
Julius Ceasar was a normal 14 year old who played Elder Tale in Russia.
We have already established, more powerful beings are not a proper weakness.

I miss Kare-bear :C

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:06 pm

I am ready.

King Avalon
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 10, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby King Avalon » Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:23 pm

Ready for takeoff

Diabolus Thronus
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 22, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Diabolus Thronus » Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:28 pm

Let's fuck shit up!!!!!!!!

BlackDeath27
Minister

Founded: Oct 03, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby BlackDeath27 » Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:50 pm

We'll everyone is ready to leave then let's get going.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:34 pm

I'll write it tomorrow then. In the meantime, let's just pretend it is getting late, and try to head everyone off to bed. It'd be easier for me to end it if it were nighttime, at least in my head.

Volvek
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 08, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Volvek » Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:38 am

Sorry for not posting all day, been babysitting. Did I miss anything?
"Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum."
"Wewf Forever, Forever Wewf."
"Is it? Or is it so ridiculous it's the most ridiculously perfect idea you've never thought of?"
IC Nation Name: Land av Ulvenes, or just Ulvenes

BlackDeath27
Minister

Founded: Oct 03, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby BlackDeath27 » Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:52 am

Volvek wrote:Sorry for not posting all day, been babysitting. Did I miss anything?

Well everyone is ready to skip to next chapter and temp says go to sleep in the ic I'll kill some people first.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Sun Jun 08, 2014 2:40 pm

Finally done. Here's the new IC: Martial Magic Episode 2: Shadow Rising.

King Avalon
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby King Avalon » Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:45 pm

Brilliant ending. :)

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:30 pm

King Avalon wrote:Brilliant ending. :)

Thanks. I'm gonna be off for a new hire something or other tomorrow, so I'm putting Vol in charge. I'll be gone between 9am-1pm, Eastern Standard Time. If required, take control of Ray to progress the plot. Make up some problems across the globe (except Russia) and send the kids off.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:08 pm

Hey guys, I'm thinking about starting a multiverse RP. Would anyone here be interested in joining?

King Avalon
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby King Avalon » Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:12 pm

I might, depending on what it is about. :)

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:23 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:Hey guys, I'm thinking about starting a multiverse RP. Would anyone here be interested in joining?

Probably. I do anything except nation RPs. What's your idea?

Volvek
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 08, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Volvek » Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:47 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:Hey guys, I'm thinking about starting a multiverse RP. Would anyone here be interested in joining?

Depends.
"Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum."
"Wewf Forever, Forever Wewf."
"Is it? Or is it so ridiculous it's the most ridiculously perfect idea you've never thought of?"
IC Nation Name: Land av Ulvenes, or just Ulvenes

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:12 pm

Probably. I do anything except nation RPs. What's your idea?

The basic premise is you take a character/faction from fiction or make one up (within reason). The story involves the multiverse theory that anything that has a chance to happen will happen in another universe. The walls that keep them apart are being thinned by someone or something and keeps putting them at random points in time and space. They could go from World War 2 Normandy to fighting the Covenant from Halo, or getting launched into the Roman era. They have to figure out who or what is doing it and stop them before the walls completely erode.

King Avalon
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby King Avalon » Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:13 pm

Sounds interesting, except I don't know what goes on in Halo or the Covenant.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:23 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:
The Templar High Council wrote:Probably. I do anything except nation RPs. What's your idea?

The basic premise is you take a character/faction from fiction or make one up (within reason). The story involves the multiverse theory that anything that has a chance to happen will happen in another universe. The walls that keep them apart are being thinned by someone or something and keeps putting them at random points in time and space. They could go from World War 2 Normandy to fighting the Covenant from Halo, or getting launched into the Roman era. They have to figure out who or what is doing it and stop them before the walls completely erode.

So, take stuff from past, present, future, fiction, and nonfiction, throw them into battles in different worlds than their own, and eventually defeat the omnipotent being that is causing it?

Diabolus Thronus
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Diabolus Thronus » Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:24 pm

King Avalon wrote:Sounds interesting, except I don't know what goes on in Halo or the Covenant.

He was using the Halo/Covenant thing as an example. Halo is a video game franchise, and the Covenant is the main enemy in that franchise.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:29 pm

So, take stuff from past, present, future, fiction, and nonfiction, throw them into battles in different worlds than their own, and eventually defeat the omnipotent being that is causing it?

Essentially yeah. Also I don't know jack diddly about Halo either. Like Thronus said it was an example. Half the fun is getting them to work together. I'm going to have balancing factors like: No OP races like Saiyans or Kryptonians. Or I'll allow them if they are nerfed severely.

Diabolus Thronus
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Diabolus Thronus » Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:31 pm

The Templar High Council wrote:So, take stuff from past, present, future, fiction, and nonfiction, throw them into battles in different worlds than their own, and eventually defeat the omnipotent being that is causing it?

Essentially yeah. Also I don't know jack diddly about Halo either. Like Thronus said it was an example. Half the fun is getting them to work together. I'm going to have balancing factors like: No OP races like Saiyans or Kryptonians. Or I'll allow them if they are nerfed severely.

I once did a multiverse RP where a Spartan from Halo and a Space Marine from Warhammer 40k worked together. That was pretty fun, being a Spartan.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:31 pm

The Templar High Council wrote:So, take stuff from past, present, future, fiction, and nonfiction, throw them into battles in different worlds than their own, and eventually defeat the omnipotent being that is causing it?

If my schedule, and available mobile browser tabs, has an opening, I think I'd love to join. I just needto decide who to be, and find out how I can go about it without dealing with the hassle of controlling a faction.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse