NATION

PASSWORD

Martial Magic OOC

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Serious question. Would you all rather:

A) Create more characters yourselves.
26%
B) Invite more people to MMA.
21%
C) A and B.
53%
D) Not have an evil school (if so, explain why).
No votes

Total votes : 19

BlackDeath27
Minister

Founded: Oct 03, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby BlackDeath27 » Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:45 am

Volvek wrote:Eva isn't combat capable..

Just put her on Freddy's team since Eva is a medic. I think they might have the best chemistry with personality and powers. As long as Eva can do defense tactics then Freddy can focus on offense.
Last edited by BlackDeath27 on Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Volvek
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 08, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Volvek » Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:25 pm

Eva is supposed to be a pacifist, but if she needs to be able to defend I suppose she can learn something..
"Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum."
"Wewf Forever, Forever Wewf."
"Is it? Or is it so ridiculous it's the most ridiculously perfect idea you've never thought of?"
IC Nation Name: Land av Ulvenes, or just Ulvenes

United Kingdom of Poland
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 08, 2012
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby United Kingdom of Poland » Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:41 pm

Name: Matthew "Mo" Osinski
Appearance (pics are OK): http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2012 ... Barnes.png.
Home (country/state & city): Buffalo NY
Martial Art (Brief description of style): MMA
Element of Magic: illusion: can create holographic projections in order to confuse and mislead enemies as well as well as making objects "disappear".
Personality: Do to his past he is a very secretive person, more inclined to stay out of the spotlight and to himself.
Short Bio: The son of a Buffalo police officer who lived on the east side. Mo was taught how to fight early in so he could protect himself. At about the age of 13 he began robbing drug dealer in order to give the money to charity, believing that they didn't deserve the money anyways. On one of these "raids" a gang found him and chased him into an alley. Trapped he wished himself invisible just as the gang ran into the same alley. To his surprise, even though it was broad daylight the gang couldn't seem to find him much to both parties surprise. Looking down Mo realized that he actually was invisible. Willing that the gang would go away he saw a different version of himself run across the alley the gang pursuing it. Soon after this encounter he received letter from Ray Williams, inviting him to a school for teens with powers like his. Soon he was of to this school, starting a new chapter in his life.
Last edited by United Kingdom of Poland on Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 27, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Templar High Council » Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:56 pm

United Kingdom of Poland wrote:Name: Matthew "Mo" Osinski
Appearance (pics are OK): http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2012 ... Barnes.png.
Element of Magic: light: can create holographic projections in order to confuse and mislead enemies as well as bend light in order objects "disappear".
Personality: Do to his past he is a very secretive person, more inclined to stay out of the spotlight and to himself.
Short Bio: The son of a Buffalo police officer who lived on the east side. Mo was taught how to fight early in so he could protect himself. At about the age of 13 he began robbing drug dealer in order to give the money to charity, believing that they didn't deserve the money anyways. On one of these "raids" a gang found him and chased him into an alley. Trapped he wished himself invisible just as the gang ran into the same alley. To his surprise, even though it was broad daylight the gang couldn't seem to find him much to both parties surprise. Looking down Mo realized that he actually was invisible. Willing that the gang would go away he saw a different version of himself run across the alley the gang pursuing it. Soon after this encounter he received letter from Ray Williams, inviting him to a school for teens with powers like his. Soon he was of to this school, starting a new chapter in his life.

If we can possibly say something besides "light" for the same powers, there'd be no problem. Light is one of the highest ranked magics, along with darkness, so if we could find another word for it, that'd make the app flawless.
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.
And 2015 Most Involved in P2TM? On a roll now!
----->Founder of The Council of the Multiverse community.<-----

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:58 pm

Math (Ishi, you need to do it. Just use some rocks and show geometry.) 9:00-10:00
English (Ray) 10:00-11:00
Geography (Tony) 11:00-12:00
Lunch 12:00-12:30
Science (Eva) 12:30-1:30
Magic (Tamamo) 1:30-2:30
Gym (All teachers) 2:30-4:00

Atria. Science. Ray said that earlier. Where should I put this so everyone will remember it?
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.

United Kingdom of Poland
Negotiator

Postby United Kingdom of Poland » Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:58 pm

The Templar High Council wrote:
Element of Magic: light: can create holographic projections in order to confuse and mislead enemies as well as bend light in order objects "disappear".

If we can possibly say something besides "light" for the same powers, there'd be no problem. Light is one of the highest ranked magics, along with darkness, so if we could find another word for it, that'd make the app flawless.

any suggestions

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:02 pm

United Kingdom of Poland wrote:
The Templar High Council wrote:If we can possibly say something besides "light" for the same powers, there'd be no problem. Light is one of the highest ranked magics, along with darkness, so if we could find another word for it, that'd make the app flawless.

any suggestions

Illusion.

United Kingdom of Poland
Negotiator

Postby United Kingdom of Poland » Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:13 pm

edited.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:15 pm

Element of Magic: illusion: can create holographic projections in order to confuse and mislead enemies as well as well as making objects "disappear".

Alright! I'll add it to the OP. And I'll add the schedule, just in case.

Later. I have homework.

Volvek
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Volvek » Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:18 pm

The Templar High Council wrote:Math (Ishi, you need to do it. Just use some rocks and show geometry.) 9:00-10:00
English (Ray) 10:00-11:00
Geography (Tony) 11:00-12:00
Lunch 12:00-12:30
Science (Eva) 12:30-1:30
Magic (Tamamo) 1:30-2:30
Gym (All teachers) 2:30-4:00

Atria. Science. Ray said that earlier. Where should I put this so everyone will remember it?

The OP
"Is it? Or is it so ridiculous it's the most ridiculously perfect idea you've never thought of?"

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:10 pm

GAAH! OP edited 42 times. I've got a problem...

BlackDeath27
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby BlackDeath27 » Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:17 pm

Name: Alice White
Appearance (pics are OK):
Home (country/state & city): Miami Florida
Martial Art (Brief description of style):jeet kune do
Element of Magic: water
Personality: sarcastic, more relaxed about important thing, she is always alert to danger and people movements
Short Bio:
didn't finish yet switch to my phone
Last edited by BlackDeath27 on Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BlackDeath27
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby BlackDeath27 » Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:29 pm

Name: Alice White
Appearance (pics are OK): http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/ ... 6u3nab.png
Personality: sarcastic, more relaxed about important thing, she is always alert to danger and people movements,
Short Bio: As a little girl Alice was alway around water ether it was surfing or swimming. The other time of her life she called free time was spent training martial art and school. Being extremely intelligence for her age she skipped grades till she graduated high school at the age of fifteen. The moment she found out she had powers was the day after graduation when she was out surfing, and accidentally created a whirlpool. Quickly she began to practicing on mastering the power where she is able to use the water in the air. On her twenty third birthday she became a master of jeet kune do, which she had already incooperated her powers to the martial arts. A year later she got a invitation to teach at a school in New York. She accepted the job since she needed money since she didn't want to collage.
Last edited by BlackDeath27 on Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:05 pm

BlackDeath27 wrote:Name: Alice White
Appearance (pics are OK): I'll have a picture up soon just think of Julia from fairy tail with her hair down
Personality: sarcastic, more relaxed about important thing, she is always alert to danger and people movements,
Short Bio: As a little girl Alice was alway around water ether it was surfing or swimming. The other time of her life she called free time was spent training martial art and school. Being extremely intelligence for her age she skipped grades till she graduated high school at the age of fifteen. The moment she found out she had powers was the day after graduation when she was out surfing, and accidentally created a whirlpool. Quickly she began to practicing on mastering the power where she is able to use the water in the air. On her twenty third birthday she became a master of jeet kune do, which she had already incooperated her powers to the martial arts. A year later she got a invitation to teach at a school in New York. She accepted the job since she needed money since she didn't want to collage.

Disregarding grammatical errors, accepted.

And I always thought it was Juvia...

King Avalon
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 10, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby King Avalon » Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:16 pm

Can lightning count as an element? Storm?

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:22 pm

King Avalon wrote:Can lightning count as an element? Storm?

Most definitely. That's one of the oriental 5 elements, so I'd be glad to have one.

Do you happen to know our non-royal Avalon? Same name, but you have a crown.

BlackDeath27
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby BlackDeath27 » Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:46 pm

BlackDeath27 wrote:Name: Alice White
Appearance (pics are OK): I'll have a picture up soon just think of Julia from fairy tail with her hair down

Disregarding grammatical errors, accepted.

And I always thought it was Juvia...

I am sorry my phone was pissing me off. That's why the app is so bad I'll post a picture in a second.

King Avalon
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby King Avalon » Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:08 pm

King Avalon wrote:Can lightning count as an element? Storm?

Most definitely. That's one of the oriental 5 elements, so I'd be glad to have one.

Okay thank you.

And no. Did he have a white flag with a bit of yellow on it? I think I may know him.

Volvek
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Volvek » Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:10 pm

King Avalon wrote:
The Templar High Council wrote:Most definitely. That's one of the oriental 5 elements, so I'd be glad to have one.

Okay thank you.

And no. Did he have a white flag with a bit of yellow on it? I think I may know him.

Yes, he did.

Nachfolgia
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 19, 2012
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Nachfolgia » Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:13 pm

BlackDeath27 wrote:
Volvek wrote:Eva isn't combat capable..

Just put her on Freddy's team since Eva is a medic. I think they might have the best chemistry with personality and powers. As long as Eva can do defense tactics then Freddy can focus on offense.

I like that idea

Military Factbook
The best damn alliance to ever grace NS
Strike witches

Accomplished Member of the The Age Of Neophytos RP Group

King Avalon
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby King Avalon » Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:25 pm

Name: Nicolae Vladimir Wilmington
Appearance (pics are OK): A bit over 6 American feet, blond, slender and muscular, intelligent, etc.
Home (country/state & city): London, England, United Kingdom of Great Britain
Martial Art (Brief description of style): Fulminatia bit like Ty Kwon Do but more disciplined
Element of Magic: Lightning
Personality: Very outgoing but to himself at times. As a descendant of Roman Emperor Augustus e is a natural born leader as son of Lord Wilmington of Wales, Speaker of the House of Lords
Short Bio: When he was very young, he lived in Kent. His father used to be away many times as Vice Admiral of the Royal Navy until finally he was called home and due to a valuable service to the Royal Navy and was bestowed the honour of The Victorian Order by Queen Elisabeth II and eventually rose to political power in Parliament as an MP, then as Speaker. At a dinner party with the Royal Family, Prince Charles gave young Nicolae an ancient royal artifact, a small ring from China. He told young Nicolae,

"You will do great things, young man. The sky shall be in your grasp and you will be a leader. You are related to a Roman Emperor after all."

Later he studied the martial arts at a small dojo on during a business trip with his father. There he learned about the school. He knew what he must do.
Last edited by King Avalon on Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

King Avalon
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby King Avalon » Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:25 pm

Volvek wrote:
King Avalon wrote:

Okay thank you.

Yes, he did.

I know who you are talking about then. I will telegram him and see if he answers.

Volvek
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Volvek » Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:33 pm

I haven't talked to him in a while..

King Avalon
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby King Avalon » Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:37 pm

Volvek wrote:I haven't talked to him in a while..

I haven't either. I only know him because I've had several story threads that he's participated in. Anyway, hopefully he answers.

My application to join in on this by the way just in case it was not seen:

Appearance (pics are OK): A bit over 6 American feet, blond, slender and muscular, intelligent, etc.
Martial Art (Brief description of style): Fulminatia bit like Ty Kwon Do but more disciplined
Personality: Very outgoing but to himself at times. As a descendant of Roman Emperor Augustus e is a natural born leader as son of Lord Wilmington of Wales, Speaker of the House of Lords
Short Bio: When he was very young, he lived in Kent. His father used to be away many times as Vice Admiral of the Royal Navy until finally he was called home and due to a valuable service to the Royal Navy and was bestowed the honour of The Victorian Order by Queen Elisabeth II and eventually rose to political power in Parliament as an MP, then as Speaker. At a dinner party with the Royal Family, Prince Charles gave young Nicolae an ancient royal artifact, a small ring from China. He told young Nicolae,

"You will do great things, young man. The sky shall be in your grasp and you will be a leader. You are related to a Roman Emperor after all."

Later he studied the martial arts at a small dojo on during a business trip with his father. There he learned about the school. He knew what he must do.
Last edited by King Avalon on Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:46 pm

King Avalon wrote:
Volvek wrote:I haven't talked to him in a while..

I haven't either. I only know him because I've had several story threads that he's participated in. Anyway, hopefully he answers.

My application to join in on this by the way just in case it was not seen:

I saw. I was adding it to the OP before accepting it, because I've almost edited it 50 times. Accepted.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse