NATION

PASSWORD

GAMA: Episode 2 "Last in Line" [IC] [OPEN]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Founded: Jul 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Sun Oct 26, 2014 5:49 pm

"I'm glad we don't have roommates..I can't bear that Allison girl.." She rolled her eyes. "I'm pretty sure we get assigned rooms." Anako crossed her arms. "To serious of a girl..Anyways,lets start that tour!". She turned around and started to walk out of the hanger,she stopped and turned around. "Oh..and be careful who you anger around here..". Anako turned back around and kept walking towards the exit.
Predictably unpredictable and fabulous at the same time!
XA-1MVGLHS
Queen Oberon, our red devil! Click the URL to learn about our Leader!
Edelweiss and Reina, the two previous ones are still alive. None of Tsuyoi Tekikoku's leaders are killed in their duels of succession.

I don't use NS stats.

I'd prefer the pronouns she/her,if your referring to me

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 03, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:03 pm

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:"I'm glad we don't have roommates..I can't bear that Allison girl.." She rolled her eyes. "I'm pretty sure we get assigned rooms." Anako crossed her arms. "To serious of a girl..Anyways,lets start that tour!". She turned around and started to walk out of the hanger,she stopped and turned around. "Oh..and be careful who you anger around here..". Anako turned back around and kept walking towards the exit.

"Allison?", Shirley asked, walking along. "Rivalry here? And what about people we shouldn't anger? I assume that you've had a run in with these people?"

She shrugged off the part about her being too serious. She was just nervous, and trying not to give too much away. It was easier to be serious than social, to her anyway.
Rostavykhan is my Second Nation.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Firsthome
Senator

Founded: Dec 05, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Firsthome » Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:07 pm

Joseph spoke up, "I'm pretty sure both Allison and Anako are both on the "don't piss us off list, but from how you're acting Anako, I'd say she's always PO'ed. Am I right, Anako?" He continued to walk towards the exit, to get to the mess hall and some Tea to wake him up.

Vancon
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Vancon » Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:12 pm

Torsiedelle wrote:
Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:"I'm glad we don't have roommates..I can't bear that Allison girl.." She rolled her eyes. "I'm pretty sure we get assigned rooms." Anako crossed her arms. "To serious of a girl..Anyways,lets start that tour!". She turned around and started to walk out of the hanger,she stopped and turned around. "Oh..and be careful who you anger around here..". Anako turned back around and kept walking towards the exit.

"Allison?", Shirley asked, walking along. "Rivalry here? And what about people we shouldn't anger? I assume that you've had a run in with these people?"

She shrugged off the part about her being too serious. She was just nervous, and trying not to give too much away. It was easier to be serious than social, to her anyway.

"HEY! Don't hate on Allison. She must have a reason for being how she is. You don't know her past, nor do I. She's got something hidden away, and it's not our place to ask what it is." shouted Triela as the troop went to leave.

She was less then pleased that people we talking behind other peoples backs negatively. It was unbecoming, and something she strived not to do.
Mike the Progressive wrote:You know I don't say this often, but this guy... he gets it. Like everything. As in he gets life.

Imperializt Russia wrote:
The balkens wrote:Please tell me that condoms and Hazelnut spread are NOT on the same table.

Well what the fuck do you use for lube?

Krazakistan wrote:How have you not died after being exposed to that much shit on a monthly basis?
Rupudska wrote:I avoid NSG like one would avoid ISIS-occupied Syria.
Alimeria- wrote:I'll go to sleep when I want to, not when some cheese-eating surrender monkey tells me to.

Which just so happens to be within the next half-hour

Shyluz wrote:Van, Sci-fi Generallisimo

U18 2nd Cutest NS'er 2015
Best Role Play - Science Fiction 2015: Athena Program

Qeno
Minister

Founded: Sep 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Qeno » Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:22 pm

Vancon wrote:
Qeno wrote:"Hey, Do you know if there's anyone working on electronics?" She asked blindly to the girl.

Triela looked down off of her platform down that the dark haired girl.

"Have you tried talking to the chief engineer? They probably know about electronics. If you need to know about how drive a motorbike, that's something I can help you with," she said as she pointed at the two wheeled object next to her VALK's feet.

She then looked over to the first of the newcomers.

"Hiya, I'm pretty new too. The name's Triela and ya, this hangar is for everyone. Sorta like a big metallic commun room. Oh and dude," she said looking towards the new guy, "The mess hall is straight down that hallway all the way over there. There's got to be some kind of grub in there."

Triela faced the person who just arrived from inside the depths of the base.

"Hey there. These two just arrived. Maybe them arriving together has a deeper meaning?" said Triela with a sly grin.

"Oh I don't want to think like that" Rei said slightly raising her hands with a welcoming smile on her face inferring that the two others would be in a form of intimate relationship however she recognized the one with the white hair famously gesturing to her self proclaimed masterpiece of a VALK and has a great deal of national pride within one self. There was another blonde whom she was also unfamiliar with whom she was not willing to make another relationship so soon after making one and for a second she glanced over to the ground crew just bustling about with their tools, making repairs, or providing maintenance to the ground equipment needed for the base to operate like a military base. By the time she returned her gaze to them they disappeared behind her back and re-appeared heading towards the exit of the hangar.

"Okay...gotta find the chief engineer..." Rei commented and she started to head the opposite way to find the woman around the base.
Desired Tech Level: Future Tech
My nation's pronounciation: Key-No
National government: A imperialist constitutional monarchy with a matriarch as a ruler and an assembly to advise her will
Anti-realist in RPs

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Founded: Jul 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:43 pm

Torsiedelle wrote:

"A very silent girl that gets on my nerves..". She swung the door wide open out of anger. "I'd love to do something about her..cut her down..". The Russian chuckles evily and rubbed her hands like a villain. But she spun around with a bright smile. "But,as for angering me..I use to wrestle bears for fun back in motherland! Who knew they were soo weak!" She said to Joseph and made a crushing motion with her hands."But first! We shall vist cafeteria! Da!". She headed to the mess hall walking rather quickly.
Predictably unpredictable and fabulous at the same time!
XA-1MVGLHS
Queen Oberon, our red devil! Click the URL to learn about our Leader!
Edelweiss and Reina, the two previous ones are still alive. None of Tsuyoi Tekikoku's leaders are killed in their duels of succession.

I don't use NS stats.

I'd prefer the pronouns she/her,if your referring to me

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 03, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:51 pm

"Mhmm."

There was something to her accent. That, and she said "motherland."

"You're Russian, aren't you?", Shirley asked. "I'm just guessing. Anyway, you really don't like whoever that is. I'll just have to meet her to make my own judgement."
Rostavykhan is my Second Nation.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Razzgriz
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Aug 01, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Razzgriz » Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:54 pm

Qeno wrote:"I don't know where it is...I didn't do much looking around once I got here" Rei admitted turning around stopping dead in her tracks and looked for a sign possibly saying 'You are here' then the rest of the base map. Even though she was leading the poor man in circles around the base she was proud that she even managed to do a circle instead of out of the base and into the city that was more or less a fifteen minute drive. "Sorry I just do not know...It's a strange layout for a person to be in" She added.

Qeno wrote:Rei soon led her partner down towards the hangar to figure where a certain repair shop would be and she scratched her dark hair as she looked around the hangar for a person who would have the simplest clue to find the area. "Not here..." She commented to herself and soon looked over to her machine to stood next to another VALK that was about the be occupied by a blonde haired Valkyrie. 'Should I talk to her?' She thought to herself before coming to a split decision to open her mouth with nothing coming out at first and soon words started to come out.

"Hey, Do you know if there's anyone working on electronics?" She asked blindly to the girl.

John stopped and stared at Rei for a while before breaking out into a laugh. " Well i guess that settles my feeling of being lost, at least we are still inside the base and not somewhere else." he said as he recovered from a good laugh. At least i will have a story to tell my friends when this is over. he thought to himself as he also tried to look for some sort of map of the base to no avail. "Anyway I am sure regardless you know this base wayy better than I do so wherever you go I will follow. he added hoping to renew Rei's confidence.

John followed Rei down the hallway towards the hanger where they first met and found himself staring at the other VALKs that were there and found himself lost in his amazement. When he came to, he also found himself lost worse then he was before. And you lost her.... great he said giving himself a well deserved face-palm. Once was done wallowing in sorrow he sighed and began to look for his lost partner.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
____ The Empire of the Iszkárien Isles____
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Learn more about it here

Interested in, or want to participate in the Beyond the Isles Project Click here

Firsthome
Senator

Founded: Dec 05, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Firsthome » Sun Oct 26, 2014 7:10 pm

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:
Torsiedelle wrote:

"A very silent girl that gets on my nerves..". She swung the door wide open out of anger. "I'd love to do something about her..cut her down..". The Russian chuckles evily and rubbed her hands like a villain. But she spun around with a bright smile. "But,as for angering me..I use to wrestle bears for fun back in motherland! Who knew they were soo weak!" She said to Joseph and made a crushing motion with her hands."But first! We shall vist cafeteria! Da!". She headed to the mess hall walking rather quickly.

"Ay, A Hiv fought animals too. Mostly my aunt forced me to fight badgers before I ran away at 10
I hated fightin' the badgers... Ye know the are almost extinct? But have ye seen a badger? They'd try to tak doun a bear, if they had the chance. And the bear would run, too. Seen eit happen."
Joseph them realized we was mixing in scots with his English. " oh! I'm so sorry! I guess my brain is in autopilot mode.." He laughed. "You did understand me still though, right?"
I have a heart of a five year-old...
it's in a jar in my basement

Springer:"I've got better things to do tonight than die"

DYK:Breathing lowers your life expectancy by 50%.

Laerod wrote:That's like pointing out a thread about kittens contains posts about baby cats.
Left: 8.06, Libertarian: 0.6,7 foreign policy: -5.76, culture: -6.26
GENERATION 4: Social experiment. When you see this, add one to the generation and copy this into your signature.

Qeno
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Qeno » Sun Oct 26, 2014 7:17 pm

Razzgriz wrote:John stopped and stared at Rei for a while before breaking out into a laugh. " Well i guess that settles my feeling of being lost, at least we are still inside the base and not somewhere else." he said as he recovered from a good laugh. At least i will have a story to tell my friends when this is over. he thought to himself as he also tried to look for some sort of map of the base to no avail. "Anyway I am sure regardless you know this base wayy better than I do so wherever you go I will follow. he added hoping to renew Rei's confidence.

John followed Rei down the hallway towards the hanger where they first met and found himself staring at the other VALKs that were there and found himself lost in his amazement. When he came to, he also found himself lost worse then he was before. And you lost her.... great he said giving himself a well deserved face-palm. Once was done wallowing in sorrow he sighed and began to look for his lost partner.

"Hey John I have an idea" Rei said popping out from beside her trashy machine that stood towering over the two and then poked him on the back with her long clear coated fingernails then soon met him with a smile on her face. "We look for the chief engineer and ask her for options we could take in getting my computer fixed" she said then she reached forward to take the young man by the hand to go look for the woman but stopped short of grabbing his hand realizing that her mother wouldn't approve of that kind of behavior. Unfortunately the woman who was to be Rei's mother was left behind in New Mexico and the thought of being the only known survivor of her family dramatically changed her mood for the worse until Rei decided to push the thought to the back of her mind.
National government: A imperialist constitutional monarchy with a matriarch as a ruler and an assembly to advise her will
Anti-realist in RPs

Razzgriz
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Aug 01, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Razzgriz » Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:00 pm

Qeno wrote:
Razzgriz wrote:John stopped and stared at Rei for a while before breaking out into a laugh. " Well i guess that settles my feeling of being lost, at least we are still inside the base and not somewhere else." he said as he recovered from a good laugh. At least i will have a story to tell my friends when this is over. he thought to himself as he also tried to look for some sort of map of the base to no avail. "Anyway I am sure regardless you know this base wayy better than I do so wherever you go I will follow. he added hoping to renew Rei's confidence.

"Hey John I have an idea" Rei said popping out from beside her trashy machine that stood towering over the two and then poked him on the back with her long clear coated fingernails then soon met him with a smile on her face. "We look for the chief engineer and ask her for options we could take in getting my computer fixed" she said then she reached forward to take the young man by the hand to go look for the woman but stopped short of grabbing his hand realizing that her mother wouldn't approve of that kind of behavior. Unfortunately the woman who was to be Rei's mother was left behind in New Mexico and the thought of being the only known survivor of her family dramatically changed her mood for the worse until Rei decided to push the thought to the back of her mind.

John felt like he had been searching for hours on end for his lost partner having mistaken her for several look a-likes until he checked his watch and saw he had only been looking for 7 minutes. So I am lost and to top things off i have lost my friend. he thought to himself frustratingly trying to retrace his steps at the same time until he looked up and saw a glimmer of hope. " Hey Rei, there you are I've been........" he yelled in relief until the girl turned and he realized it was one of the look a-likes he had mistaken for Rei before. He felt like giving up on finding her until he felt a sharp pain in his back and turned around to be met with with Rei's smile. John let out a big sigh and stared at Rei in unamusement as she talked. Ok, so we just need to find the chief engineer then? that shouldn't be too har... he said as he noticed the excitement seemed to leave her face. "Are you ok? he asked.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
____ The Empire of the Iszkárien Isles____
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Learn more about it here

Interested in, or want to participate in the Beyond the Isles Project Click here

Qeno
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Qeno » Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:18 pm

Razzgriz wrote:
John felt like he had been searching for hours on end for his lost partner having mistaken her for several look a-likes until he checked his watch and saw he had only been looking for 7 minutes. So I am lost and to top things off i have lost my friend. he thought to himself frustratingly trying to retrace his steps at the same time until he looked up and saw a glimmer of hope. " Hey Rei, there you are I've been........" he yelled in relief until the girl turned and he realized it was one of the look a-likes he had mistaken for Rei before. He felt like giving up on finding her until he felt a sharp pain in his back and turned around to be met with with Rei's smile. John let out a big sigh and stared at Rei in unamusement as she talked. Ok, so we just need to find the chief engineer then? that shouldn't be too har... he said as he noticed the excitement seemed to leave her face. "Are you ok? he asked.

"Oh, Yes, Just thinking of my parents and how they must be doing back in New Mexico" Rei said with a faux smile then rubbed the back of her head with one of her hands. 'My brothers may be playing football while my mother, father, and sisters do something like they always do' She thought to herself then the teenager pointed towards the back of the hangar towards what appeared to be the Chief engineer judging by her clothing before leading John towards her. The woman looked to be so busy and Rei hated to bother her on such a trivial task but she moved closer then asked "Hi, um I am not sure if we met but could you get someone to look at my computer?"

Rei soon presented her blocky, black laptop with a gaping hole on the bottom of the unit where the hard drive escaped from it's metallic prison after the operating system ran the piece of hardware to the ground and several feet under. It's other sections would only take imagination to say what would be the state of those and Rei would not see it as pretty.
Anti-realist in RPs

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:12 am

Kassaran wrote:"Red-neck?" the phrase piqued the boy's curiosity, and he cocked his head slightly to punctuate his feelings, but the girl had already turned to look out at the downpour now beginning to fall across the landscape," I was thinking that we scratch the melee weapon altogether, or if we do make one, make it designed to go against lightly armored VALKs of your caliber. Trust me, with how Proteus arms their little pets, if they got you up against something heavier than your VALK, you're in deeper shit than you likely realize. I'm not at that disadvantage however so it comes down to their maneuverability. Given the sheer size and mass of the Cobra, they have to go with a VALK a couple meters bigger than yours, a couple dozen tonnes heavier, and while it's bigger than yours, it's a lot more maneuverable than mine and able to take a hit or two."

A slight bump in the road sent the boy bouncing slightly up off of the seat and landing with a slight umph, he managed to make his way closer to the girl as he brought the diagrams on the datapad into scale by simply transferring them over to the datapad's main projector module, the design of the VALK now filled up the inside of the cabin," As for your power consumption, I think if we do transfer everything over towards your maneuver kits and gear, we could make you perhaps one of the fastest moving VALKs in terms of sheer maneuverability and agility. Less mass means less centralized gravity, and while for most of us who use off-center and non-mounted weaponry that can be bad, if we do mount that heavy gun to the center of your VALK, then that centralizes your mass and the light build of the rest of the VALK makes it more capable of getting around in smaller and more urban environments which would really help out in the end."

He shrugged as he held out the datapad for the girl to take and look at," Any other ideas? We still got a few minutes before we get back to the base."

"Any other ideas? You just spent the last few minutes giving me more ideas than I even had, and yours are far better. Joshua, remember, I'm not as technically minded as you." Anna sighed, looking at the diagram as it hovered there, the holographic representation of everything she wanted on her VALK after they upgraded it. "And I suppose having a larger gun on-board would help me deal with larger targets, but one question, how would I get out of the VALK if that was the case? The hatch is on the flat part right at the top . . . There."

Anna punctuated this with a quick pointing motion.

"But I like these ideas, and I do think we should transfer the power as well, there's a bunch of power going to those lasers as of this point."

Kassaran
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 16, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Kassaran » Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:54 am

The BranRiech wrote:"Any other ideas? You just spent the last few minutes giving me more ideas than I even had, and yours are far better. Joshua, remember, I'm not as technically minded as you." Anna sighed, looking at the diagram as it hovered there, the holographic representation of everything she wanted on her VALK after they upgraded it. "And I suppose having a larger gun on-board would help me deal with larger targets, but one question, how would I get out of the VALK if that was the case? The hatch is on the flat part right at the top . . . There."

Anna punctuated this with a quick pointing motion.

"But I like these ideas, and I do think we should transfer the power as well, there's a bunch of power going to those lasers as of this point."

"Oh, right." his head lowered as he realized how he had been kind of rambling on, and while he'd seen plenty of people do that when they were friends, this was a fellow VALKyrie he was speaking with, and likewise he had to realize that. Nodding his head at what she was saying, he continued," Well, for the gun, I figured we could have it in a a special armature, like the ones for your main cannons. Except, when not in use, it could tuck away to align with the spine of the VALK."
Beware: Walls of Text Generally appear Above this Sig.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:Tristan noticed footsteps behind him and looked there, only to see Eric approaching and then pointing his sword at the girl. He just blinked a few times at this before speaking.

"Put that down, Mr. Eric." He said. "She's obviously not a chicken."
The Knockout Gun Gals wrote:
The United Remnants of America wrote:You keep that cheap Chinese knock-off away from the real OG...

bloody hell, mate.
that's a real deal. We just don't buy the license rights.

Qeno
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Qeno » Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:53 pm

Ramstein landing strip

'We should be landing soon...Judging by the movements of the troops...was leaving really a bright idea?

I don't know...I don't know...It's too late to turn back now...It's their fault for sending me alone for all these years and giving me incompetent commanders...for that they shall pay...
' One woman thought as she stared through the fabric of a thick black blindfold the guards wrapped around her eyes to prevent her from learning of the interior of the transport she was sitting in. She was strapped to a seat with her hands bound by steel handcuffs and was guarded by a team of armed guards to oversee the transfer of the Proteus turn-coat to a GAMA base to be assigned to a division.

"All this time we've been watching this girl and she hasn't done a single thing ever since the detainment process. What's up with that?" One of the guards complained as he sat in front of her with a stool planted underneath his rear and he touched the woman's chin then began to move her head around to inspect the nearly flawless skin that was almost covered by the blind fold. "Rog, she's not the prisoner you should be messing with, I hear she's the one who gets sent on certain missions too brutal even for the main forces of Proteus and if she bites you then you deserve it" Another guard said to warn Rog.

"A damn shame such a flower was sent to the front lines and had to commit such atrocities of war" Rog said letting the woman go then for a second he waited for her head to point downward. He paused to stare at the blindfold and reflect on the possibility of having such an occasion, a Proteus turn-coat in a time where the winning side was not GAMA. "Anyway we should be arriving momentarily and enjoy your flight" Rog added as the woman heard the clacking of two metal pieces then the footsteps of the guard moving away.

'They shall pay...shall pay...' The woman thought before feeling the thump of the air transport landing on an un-occupied runway and soon heard a group of footsteps followed by the clacking of magazines entering the loading chambers of ten firearms. "Open the bay doors, Unstrap our v.i.p and her tool, safeties off, then lets go" The leader of the guard detail ordered as the woman heard the motor of the exit hatch moving. It took a few minutes before the sound stopped to feel her straps loosen and her blindfold removed then was lifted to her feet with her handcuffs to see the outside of the jet.

"Now get moving" Rog said pushing the woman in front of him and started to walk towards Alexandra's office. The woman had a patch sewn onto her jacket with an infamous 'Phantom' logo and she watched the terrain as she was led through the VALK hangar then through several hallways before stopping in front of the commander's office. She waited as the leader of the guard detail knocked twice on the door with such brute force Sierra thought that only a neanderthal would not notice that someone was at the door.
Anti-realist in RPs

United Kingdom of Poland
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 08, 2012
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby United Kingdom of Poland » Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:17 pm

Xing wrote:
Ulvenes wrote:"Look, I appreciate what you're trying to do. I really do. But I'm not practicing to make myself a better marksman right now. I'm not trying to get any marksman habits, and I'm not trying to make myself better. What I am trying to do right now, is find a weapon I am comfortable shooting to store inside Daimyo should he fall in battle. I know how to kill the Undead. Believe me. These biological enhancements," Kaya said and pointed at her wolf ears which flickered, "Help me listen for the Undead to enhance my chances for survivability if I am caught outside of my mech." She continued, still leaning against the dividing pillar.

"So they aren't just for show. Interesting." Charlotte said curiously. "Still, my point still stands. I understand you're finding a favorite weapon, but there's a bit of an expression that is worth remembering when it comes to life or death situations. Practice makes habits. Even though you don't mean to be practicing your marksmanship, you still are. Now if you use precision like that properly in the field..." Charlotte motioned to the target down range. "Then I'd be perfectly okay to put my trust in you should we be in a firefight together. I only help people who can handle themselves and, contrary to what some of you around here think, I want to help. Its just that so far I haven't been convinced that you all can handle yourselves."

Charlotte stepped back from in the stanchion and took her place to observe the girl. "So you think you got one that you prefer out of all of these?"
United Kingdom of Poland wrote:"No Idea Gilbert. We are not to wonder why only to do or...." Gregory managed to catch himself before headed the die part to the phrase. "May I just suggest no more giant sea monsters. The part of my brain in charge of logic hasn't worked right since that fight. Besides my country has more experience with dragons anyways so I'd prefer our next not so mythical creature to be one of those please."

"Die right." Gilbert said finishing Greg's quote. "We can only hope we're done with the giant mutated monsters for now. I just hope that those Proteus elite VALKs don't catch us off guard as much as they did last time. I don't think that we could survive another encounter like we had last time. It worries me that they didn't even seem like they were taking things seriously last time."

Gilbert still couldn't get past how well his opponent seemed to be able to read his moves. His opponent seemed to be able to read his moves as if they had been teammates for years. He only hoped that it wasn't quite as hard of a fight as it was for the others as it was for him. None of them had completely lost their VALKs like him, but hardly any of them were still combat ready at the end of the fight.

"Gilbert your looking into this way to much. Remember We were expecting a cakewalk, we got to overconfident. I was actually thinking of a way to give them a taste of their own medicine. Think about this. What if we were to leak out information that stated that a pair of us are going to say Moscow or Tokyo. Now we let it go through all the different parts of Gama but each division gets a different story on who the pair was. Now we deploy to that spot in full force before the message goes out. I figure we accomplish two things. One we eliminate two of those bastards and two, we can then narrow down the list of where the security breach is. I figure its two birds with one stone."

Xing
Minister

Founded: Apr 02, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Xing » Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:42 pm

Ulvenes wrote:"Well the Undead don't exactly look like those cardboard targets down range. So I think I'll be able to distinguish the difference." Kaya said with a chuckle. "Besides, when I'm practicing I do aim for the head. But, currently I am just getting a feel for these weapons, seeing which one I like the best. So far I've been saving this one for last.." Kaya said and picked up an FN SCAR-H. "The Fabrique Nationale Special Operations Forces Combat Assault Rifle. Or SCAR for short. This one is chambered in the 7.62x51mm NATO round, making it a battle rifle despite it's name." She said, obviously liking the weapon. She then offered held the weapon so that the barrel was facing the ceiling and offered it to the girl and also extended her hand to shake the girls hand. "I'm Kaya, I don't know if we've met yet." She said.

"I can assure you we haven't. I think I would have remembered a girl like you." Charlotte said bluntly. She returned the girl's handshake and took the rifle that was offered to her. "SCAR. I've seen plenty of these through the years. A bit of an old one if you ask me, but even a musket can still kill am I right?" Charlotte asked rhetorically. She inspected the rifle, doing everything short of actually taking it apart, before handing it back to the girl. "I don't think you'll be disappointed, but I wouldn't call it the best available option."

United Kingdom of Poland wrote:"Gilbert your looking into this way to much. Remember We were expecting a cakewalk, we got to overconfident. I was actually thinking of a way to give them a taste of their own medicine. Think about this. What if we were to leak out information that stated that a pair of us are going to say Moscow or Tokyo. Now we let it go through all the different parts of Gama but each division gets a different story on who the pair was. Now we deploy to that spot in full force before the message goes out. I figure we accomplish two things. One we eliminate two of those bastards and two, we can then narrow down the list of where the security breach is. I figure its two birds with one stone."

"It'd require a bit of extended field operations, but I wouldn't call it a bad plan Gregory. It'd depend on if they take the bait too." Gilbert contemplated. "Cause if they were created to combat us, and they have a source of information that's telling them where we'll be and when, then they've got the option to be picky. At the very least its something that we always have to be prepared for when on missions otherwise they'll just jump us again. I'd really like this leak of information to be fixed though. That's probably half the reason that Proteus is getting the upperhand so much." Gilbert leaned back in his chair with a sigh. "Man. With Proteus stepping up its game so much now, I might actually have to take things a bit more serious out there. I'm sure that mum's already working on something else to pump into me to increase this or that capability."
The Reincarnated Empire of Xing, back in the flesh.
It is pronounced "Shing". You wouldn't believe how many times I've had it pronounced wrong.

Ulvenes
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Ulvenes » Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:56 pm

Yeah.. I guess you would remember.. Kaya thought as her iconic wolf ears flickered. She was starting to feel like the girl didn't really like her. Her feeling of the cold shoulder disappeared as she giggled at the girls comment that "muskets can still kill people." She was right, however bad the musket may have been, it was still lethal. "Well we all have our opinions right? Mine would be this here SCAR." She continued and took the rifle back. "What do you believe is the best available option, Fraulein?" She asked curiously.
I cannot watch youtube, so please stop giving me links there.
Love Few, Trust Fewer.
Do you Bark?

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:You're not a pup, you're a majestic canine creature. He's a silly pup. -nods-

United Kingdom of Poland
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 08, 2012
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby United Kingdom of Poland » Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:36 pm

Xing wrote:
Ulvenes wrote:"Well the Undead don't exactly look like those cardboard targets down range. So I think I'll be able to distinguish the difference." Kaya said with a chuckle. "Besides, when I'm practicing I do aim for the head. But, currently I am just getting a feel for these weapons, seeing which one I like the best. So far I've been saving this one for last.." Kaya said and picked up an FN SCAR-H. "The Fabrique Nationale Special Operations Forces Combat Assault Rifle. Or SCAR for short. This one is chambered in the 7.62x51mm NATO round, making it a battle rifle despite it's name." She said, obviously liking the weapon. She then offered held the weapon so that the barrel was facing the ceiling and offered it to the girl and also extended her hand to shake the girls hand. "I'm Kaya, I don't know if we've met yet." She said.

"I can assure you we haven't. I think I would have remembered a girl like you." Charlotte said bluntly. She returned the girl's handshake and took the rifle that was offered to her. "SCAR. I've seen plenty of these through the years. A bit of an old one if you ask me, but even a musket can still kill am I right?" Charlotte asked rhetorically. She inspected the rifle, doing everything short of actually taking it apart, before handing it back to the girl. "I don't think you'll be disappointed, but I wouldn't call it the best available option."

United Kingdom of Poland wrote:"Gilbert your looking into this way to much. Remember We were expecting a cakewalk, we got to overconfident. I was actually thinking of a way to give them a taste of their own medicine. Think about this. What if we were to leak out information that stated that a pair of us are going to say Moscow or Tokyo. Now we let it go through all the different parts of Gama but each division gets a different story on who the pair was. Now we deploy to that spot in full force before the message goes out. I figure we accomplish two things. One we eliminate two of those bastards and two, we can then narrow down the list of where the security breach is. I figure its two birds with one stone."

"It'd require a bit of extended field operations, but I wouldn't call it a bad plan Gregory. It'd depend on if they take the bait too." Gilbert contemplated. "Cause if they were created to combat us, and they have a source of information that's telling them where we'll be and when, then they've got the option to be picky. At the very least its something that we always have to be prepared for when on missions otherwise they'll just jump us again. I'd really like this leak of information to be fixed though. That's probably half the reason that Proteus is getting the upperhand so much." Gilbert leaned back in his chair with a sigh. "Man. With Proteus stepping up its game so much now, I might actually have to take things a bit more serious out there. I'm sure that mum's already working on something else to pump into me to increase this or that capability."

" That information leak is probably more of a problem for us then our duplicates. Considering the former is probably the root of the latter. I just hope it's not someone close to us." Gregory looked around. The restaurant seemed to be getting more crowded compared to when he had gotten there, and every new face could be a spy or Proteus sympathizer. "Oh Gilbert, speaking of information leaks, maybe its not in our best interests to be talking about our mothers new recipe in the middle of a crowded restaurant." Hopefully he got the hint to shut up.

Monfrox
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:16 pm

Alexandra sat up with a form still stuck to her face. "Dammit...I fell asleep again..." She sighed to herself before getting up. She turned the knob and opened the door. "What is it, I'm very busy with important-" She stopped as she looked on at the scene before her. She sure as hell recognized the make and uniform of the girl in front of her. She looked to the guard on the right. "Is this some kinda bloody joke? Cause if it is, I assure you that the only place you'll be for the rest of the week is in the latrines."

Allison took her time talking in. Didn't give much attention, as Mary was busy with a few other things. She walked to the one place she knew she'd get some kind of reprieve: The shooting range. She walked in, signed the paper, but decided she needed something to get her mind off today. "What kind of work do you do on weapons?" She asked the armorer.

"Well, I can customize just about anything from pistols to rocket launchers."

"I need a new sidearm."

"What's wrong with your old one?"

"Nothing really, but I feel it's not able to keep up with me. I need something better."

"Like what?"

Allison took her pistol out and set it down in front of the man. "I like the platform and the caliber, but I don't feel it's up to par with my skills. Can you make something for me?"

Th man took the pistol and looked it over. "I'll see if I can make you something from an M1911A1. Come back tomorrow and I'll tell you how well it's going. This is gonna cost you a pretty penny, though."

"Put it on my tab."

"Okay, Fisher. Anything else?"

"A little blind practice with my G36."

The armorer handed the girl her rifle and blindfold. "Station 2."

Allison nodded and took her designated station. She wrapped the blindfold on and put the butt of the stock into her shoulder, just like she practiced. She made her shots deliberate as she tried to focus. But every time she fired, she saw a flash of that day. Scene's going in stop-motion during that ill-fated mission. She gritted her teeth as her blindfold started getting little damp spots in it.

Mary looked away from what she swore was Allison walking back into the motor pool when Rei called for her. "Hmm? Whatcha need, girlie?" She asked, not catching it the first time.
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Qeno
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Qeno » Fri Oct 31, 2014 4:36 am

Monfrox wrote:Alexandra sat up with a form still stuck to her face. "Dammit...I fell asleep again..." She sighed to herself before getting up. She turned the knob and opened the door. "What is it, I'm very busy with important-" She stopped as she looked on at the scene before her. She sure as hell recognized the make and uniform of the girl in front of her. She looked to the guard on the right. "Is this some kinda bloody joke? Cause if it is, I assure you that the only place you'll be for the rest of the week is in the latrines."

Mary looked away from what she swore was Allison walking back into the motor pool when Rei called for her. "Hmm? Whatcha need, girlie?" She asked, not catching it the first time.

Sierra Tanique

"If this was a joke then Fate does have a strange sense of humor" The woman said trying to humor herself and soon gave her some time to imagine her along with the guard detail scrubbing out the latrines as the punch-line. 'If I am not killed on the spot of course, ya know GAMA didn't take too kindly to by my surrender but who knows maybe something will be made of it' Sierra thought to herself and she took a deep breath as the leader of the guard detail started to speak after a snapping a salute.

"No Ma'm, We've been dispatched by Colonel Ra-im to escort this Proteus turn-coat to your supervision, He believes that she may be willing to fight for us in the upcoming missions and her machine is currently being unloaded as we speak." The guard leader said before loosening his salute and talking as normal. His face as twitching, as if he would lash out against the woman he was guarding and inflict enough injuries to land her in the hospital for a week or so.

Deep within his mind he was furious at the idea of letting such a monster live even after what she's done to save his comrades, Her hands were still soaked with the blood of thousands men and women regardless of guilt. Their screams still haunted his dreams and he wanted to end her life in an attempt to bring the nightmares to an abrupt end. However orders were orders and the leader still stood strong under his commander.

"I would like to know if there's someone working in electronics so that I could get my laptop repaired" Rei answered raising her laptop and showing the red haired chief engineer the gaping hole on the bottom along with several scorch marks to what appeared to be the motherboard but miraculously didn't damage the second hard drive inside the machine. "I have been working this kind of lap top too hard and the VALK won't operate without it unless of course I become an actual valkyrie" Rei added and she looked back up to the chief engineer hoping for some answers.
Last edited by Qeno on Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anti-realist in RPs

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:14 pm

Kassaran wrote:"Oh, right." his head lowered as he realized how he had been kind of rambling on, and while he'd seen plenty of people do that when they were friends, this was a fellow VALKyrie he was speaking with, and likewise he had to realize that. Nodding his head at what she was saying, he continued," Well, for the gun, I figured we could have it in a a special armature, like the ones for your main cannons. Except, when not in use, it could tuck away to align with the spine of the VALK."

"It's alright, I could talk your freaking head off about music and stuff, or about pop culture. We've all got something we can run our mouths about." Anna nodded as the SUV bounced and chugged around the road, heading back to base. "And yeah, when I need to dock the VALK, the cannon just folds away for access to the canopy? Now what if I need to get out of the VALk real quick? Seems like it wouldn't work very well if I needed to like, eject or something."

Kassaran
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 16, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Kassaran » Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:19 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Kassaran wrote:"Oh, right." his head lowered as he realized how he had been kind of rambling on, and while he'd seen plenty of people do that when they were friends, this was a fellow VALKyrie he was speaking with, and likewise he had to realize that. Nodding his head at what she was saying, he continued," Well, for the gun, I figured we could have it in a a special armature, like the ones for your main cannons. Except, when not in use, it could tuck away to align with the spine of the VALK."

"It's alright, I could talk your freaking head off about music and stuff, or about pop culture. We've all got something we can run our mouths about." Anna nodded as the SUV bounced and chugged around the road, heading back to base. "And yeah, when I need to dock the VALK, the cannon just folds away for access to the canopy? Now what if I need to get out of the VALk real quick? Seems like it wouldn't work very well if I needed to like, eject or something."

"Emergency ejection seats with explosive bolts along the main mountings and housings for the cannon. That way even if the main automated parts are damaged, you can just jettison pieces of the gun until enough has cleared away," a smile spread across the young man's face as he thought about actually being able to use explosives for something either than himself for once.
Last edited by Kassaran on Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Beware: Walls of Text Generally appear Above this Sig.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:Tristan noticed footsteps behind him and looked there, only to see Eric approaching and then pointing his sword at the girl. He just blinked a few times at this before speaking.

"Put that down, Mr. Eric." He said. "She's obviously not a chicken."
The Knockout Gun Gals wrote:
The United Remnants of America wrote:You keep that cheap Chinese knock-off away from the real OG...

bloody hell, mate.
that's a real deal. We just don't buy the license rights.

The Carlisle
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 25, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Carlisle » Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:52 pm

Will sat in the car for a while after Allison left, deep in thought. She was right, he shouldn't feel sorry. He wasn't there. He didn't see what happened, what transpired. He didn't know those people. He didn't know their relationships. He did know the stories, the small jokes, the pranks, the battles, and the hardships. He didn't know anything about what happened.

He didn't know anything about Allison. And yet... these feelings were there. Why? Why? Why? Why...................

Will grasped his forehead in frustration. So many thoughts and feelings, it was all too much. He looked out to the pouring rain outside, looking at nothing in particular. In his periphery he spotted the small restaurant that the group went to. He eyes focused on it and he sighed in disappointment to himself. He got out of the SUV and soldiered through the rain.

The bell on the restaurant door rang again, signifying that someone had entered. It was Will, soaking wet in rain. He looked at the puddle forming near his feet and chuckled a bit. It was funny how he ignored the rain up until this point. He looked to the group and gave a smile.

"My search ended up turning into a shower," he said, chuckling a bit. He walked to the table and sat down in his old seat. He looked to Gil and the others. "So what did I miss?" he said.
Call me Carly
Gayism enabler
Trans Girl
Radical Anti-Radical Feminist Feminist
S.W.I.F: Sex Worker Inclusionary Feminist.

Xing
Minister

Founded: Apr 02, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Xing » Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:57 pm

Ulvenes wrote:Yeah.. I guess you would remember.. Kaya thought as her iconic wolf ears flickered. She was starting to feel like the girl didn't really like her. Her feeling of the cold shoulder disappeared as she giggled at the girls comment that "muskets can still kill people." She was right, however bad the musket may have been, it was still lethal. "Well we all have our opinions right? Mine would be this here SCAR." She continued and took the rifle back. "What do you believe is the best available option, Fraulein?" She asked curiously.

"For me a lot of it comes down to whatever is available at the time." Charlotte replied. "For quite a while I was put in a situation where I didn't have the luxury of being picky about what weapon I used. When you're trapped in a dead city you take what you can get. That being said I usually went for the best battle rifle I could scavenge off of the dead personnel, quite often SCARs like this being the only thing I could scavenge. I found the semi-auto combined with the distance it gave me to be the most beneficial advantage I could get."

United Kingdom of Poland wrote:" That information leak is probably more of a problem for us then our duplicates. Considering the former is probably the root of the latter. I just hope it's not someone close to us." Gregory looked around. The restaurant seemed to be getting more crowded compared to when he had gotten there, and every new face could be a spy or Proteus sympathizer. "Oh Gilbert, speaking of information leaks, maybe its not in our best interests to be talking about our mothers new recipe in the middle of a crowded restaurant." Hopefully he got the hint to shut up.

"Its not like it matters, I don't even know what half of the things she's put into me are doing. She doesn't really tell me unless its absolutely necessary." Gil griped. When Will walked in, he quickly switched his attention to the sopping wet boy. "Dear lord, Will. What happened? Did you find her?"
The Reincarnated Empire of Xing, back in the flesh.
It is pronounced "Shing". You wouldn't believe how many times I've had it pronounced wrong.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse