NATION

PASSWORD

Steampunk Zombie Apocalyptic RP [Interest]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Ao Oni
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 27, 2012
Ex-Nation

Steampunk Zombie Apocalyptic RP [Interest]

Postby Ao Oni » Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:16 pm

Title. This is based on a story idea I had a while back while looking at Abney Park's book, Wrath of Fate (though it is very very loosely based and any inspiration coming from it is only based on the summary).

I was thinking of setting it deep into the apocalypse where the people are divided by factions of land/military, sea/navy and air where they take to the skies on airships, barely helping people of other factions, but I don't really know how that would came to be... I'll come up with something out of my butt. Probably they'd be divided in the way the book describes people in the summary: they feel chained and enslaved to their work (and probably some few rebels of course).

Steampunk weapons could mean anything from a gun that zaps people to the Doctor (from Doctor Who)'s Sonic Screwdriver, so it'll probably be restricted to steampunk medieval weapons (like swords and lances and bows and such), maybe giving some guns to people who prove they're able to not overuse it?

Hmm. What do you think?
"It's swell though they tell me I'm maladjusted!" ~Orin Scrivello DDS from Little Shop of Horrors
Steampunk RP!

Ao Oni
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Ao Oni » Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:26 pm

Hmm.

Bump.
"It's swell though they tell me I'm maladjusted!" ~Orin Scrivello DDS from Little Shop of Horrors
Steampunk RP!

Ideos
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 10, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Ideos » Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:42 pm

Certainly looks interesting. I'm always up for a Steampunk Roleplay. :)
“Men did not love Rome because she was great. She was great because they had loved her."
-Gilbert K. Chesterson

Ao Oni
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Ao Oni » Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:30 am

Ideos wrote:Certainly looks interesting. I'm always up for a Steampunk Roleplay. :)

Hurrah!
Steampunk RP!

Taragda
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 03, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Taragda » Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:38 am

Steam punk has always been my favorite. Seems interesting enough
The BaRen wrote:Well, good night!
Sweet dreams!
Don't let the Fascist Bed Bugs bite!

I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it - Voltaire
My Youtube Channel
Generation 30 (The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.)
Come check out my Capital city, the best city of all of Taragda
(-_Q) If you support Capitalism put this in your Signature.

Ao Oni
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Ao Oni » Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:56 am

Fistbump!
Steampunk RP!

Return to Portal to the Multiverse