NATION

PASSWORD

MTG RP: The Academy (IC, Sign Up 1st)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
The BaRen
Senator

Founded: Dec 24, 2013
Ex-Nation

MTG RP: The Academy (IC, Sign Up 1st)

Postby The BaRen » Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:34 pm

OOC: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=287193
Player List
Staff
Blue Magic Instructor- Theresa Arks, White and Blue- Nothrend
Red Magic Instructor- Vex Rall, Red and Black- Setinel
White Magic Instructor- Pattersmith, White and Blue- SaintB
Black Magic Instructor- Kevin McCuloch, Black and Blue- Raktio
Green Magic Instructor- Vero'nal'khi, Green and White- Diabolus Thronus
Librarian/Dueling Instructor- Kevin McCuloch, Black and Blue
Creature Summoning- The Professor

Students
Nathan Fertigkeit Klaus- Calces millia
Maharn Likam- Kershya
Josev 'Sev' Markov- The BaRen.
Ryvers- Nothrend
Tishsa du Fierdi- Raktio
Charlie Mann- Neo-Angland
Philonecron- Jack O Land
Mouldon Wencrest- Morrow den
Ravness Nuvileth- Nulvelith
Haven Doughty- Nathanstorm2

Alumni
Crenshaw- United Remnants of America
Kordgem Laufter Zond- Northwest Slobovia
Ása Westen- Post War America

Credits to Nothrend for making the Accepted Characters list.

20 Years Ago
The halls of the Academy were silent, with no students, no Alumni, no Consortium Planeswalkers around. Scorch marks along the walls hinted of a battle. Remains of beasts and creatures summoned from far flung planes lay dead. That's when the noise started.
Students cautiously walking out from their 2 person dorms. Some looked weak, others battle scarred. Some were limping, being aided by their dorm mate. They were all moving towards one area: The Library.
When they reached it, they saw the Professor, standing over a dead body, the body of Tylvan Ijay, the Headmaster. The students looked to one another, shocked.
But, one by one, raised a salute to the Professor, glad of the end of the reign of the Infinite Consortium.

Present Day
The school was silent.
There was no evidence to the silence. Just silence.
The Instructor's Classrooms were empty. In the distance, though, you could smell smoke.
The Library was on fire. The floor of the Library was littered with the dead bodies of students, Alumni...
Outside of the school, in the emptiness, the Weatherlight was damaged, with gaping wholes plaguing her bow...

One Year Ago
Josev Markov
Sev gazed around his dorm, bored. His last dorm mate had been evicted, on the grounds of setting fire to the Professor's hair. Sev always got the dumb dorm mates. He could only hope that this semester would change. An announcement rippled through the air, vibrating the very matter that made up the Academy.
All students, Alumni, and Instructors please report to the Library. Thank you.
Sev heard the pounding of feet hitting the floors as the hundreds of students made teir way to the enormous Library.
Josev left his room and followed the wave of students, resisting the urge to pounce on a student and drain their life away.

The Professor
The Professor hoped down from the Weatherlight, tethering her to the docks that stretched outward into space. He gazed at her magnificence. The Weatherlight was a gift from Karn himself, and it had once been a warship, though it was now serving the Academy as a sort of school bus. He quickly sent a message rippling throughout the school with the aid of a spell, telling everybody to report to the Library. Using an artifact he had recovered from an old friend, he teleported himself directly to his office, setting the artifact down, between a Black Lotus and the Mox Opal.
He then calmly walked down to the Library. Since his office was directly adjacent to the Library, he reached the massive domed room in a matter of seconds. The dueling circle was so massive, due to the size and power that some of the students summoned, that it could easily house 4 adult dragons.
The Professor waited for the students, Alumni, and the Alumni to arrive.
Last edited by The BaRen on Sat May 24, 2014 4:10 pm, edited 10 times in total.
The Unites State-Of-Minds wrote:
The V O I D wrote:and the psychopathic love has sailed. congrats, an NPC with natural-born psychopathy is going to enter ANO.

be pretty damn funny if she pushed you off the railing....

Lazssia wrote:So humanity is the crazy hobo of the cosmos? I can dig it.

Yugahkistan wrote:Our Supreme Leader's passion flows like a great river. Also like a great river he drowns people. If love interest is strong swimmer she will survive

I am
-of Spanish, German, Irish, and Native American Descent
-a juvenile offender
-stoner
-Royalty for Life -PaRcside CFL X7-

Cro$$ i$ Bo$$
Ain't no Pity in -R- City
$$ gReen Ragz $$
Ca$hed Out

Free my brothers in prison. We brothers in every way but blood.

Rhodevus
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 19, 2013
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Rhodevus » Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:49 pm

Lady Penelope

Lady Penelope was rummaging through her memory chest, a large wooden box encased in bronze and moss. She had it with her for over 40 years now, and had not once looked inside, until that one day. Digging around, she noticed a small wooden replica of an owl. "There it is!" she gasped in delight.

Using a quiet little spell, which Lady Penelope had grown accustomed to using, she transformed the small wooden object into a medium sized Owl, breathing and chirping away. "Anne, my last friend from my days of living in the forest with my pack. It has been far too long." She fed the owl a small piece of meat which it devoured quite hastily, as this spell used more energy on the part of the transformed than the transformer.

"I guess that's my cue. Come along Anne." The owl jumped onto Lady Penelope's high elven shoulder and they walked out of her study, towards the library
She/Her
IATA Member Embassy Character Creation 101
Do not argue against me, you will lose...or win, depending on the situation
The Official Madman with a Box
Rodrania wrote:Rhod, I f*cking love you, man. <3
Divergia wrote:The Canadian Polar-Potato-Moose-Cat has spoken!
Beiluxia wrote:Is it just me, or does your name keep getting better the more I see it?

Factbook
International Exchange Student Program Member
XENOS MEMBER OF THE MULTI-SPECIES UNION!

Nothrend
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Nothrend » Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:27 pm

Ryvers
Ryvers was sitting by the desk as soft streams of light came from the windows, flipping through the page of a tome. On its slightly yellowish pages detailed the creatures native on yet another plane he had never heard of, and he wondered if the planes are truly infinite. His few years in the academy had been most educating, and he was wondering if the fascination would truly end. Just as he was going to flip into a new chapter, he heard an announcement directly from the professor.

”All students, Alumni, and Instructors please report to the Library. Thank you.”

“It was that time already?” He muttered to himself as he rose up to his feet and walked out of his dorm, only to be joined by other students walking towards the library. He greeted a few of them along the way and joined up with them. They were all acquainted, being similar in age and had been classmates for the years he had been in the academy.

Theresa Arks
The elderly woman sat quietly by her desk as she wrote down her plans for her lessons. You know what they said: failed to prepare, prepare to fail. It was one of the most ancient of wisdoms that was still applicable to this day; standing firm against the tides of time and change. Theresa wrote swiftly with a feather quill on the parchment, her script tidy, elegant and flowed with grace. Just as she placed the final period on her sentence, the announcement came from the professor, the principal and headmaster of the academy. She was honoured to have been able to work with such a man for as long as she did.

She stood up and walked towards the mirror in her office, tidying up her robe as she put on a dark blue cloak. She also put on her glasses and made sure that her hair looked just right. She then look at herself in the mirror, scanning for the slightest imperfections. Once she was happy with how she looked, she made her smile fade and put on the stern mask of a cold mistress and matron.

With a face that would make sphinxes freeze in their tracks, she exited her office and made her way towards the library where everyone would be gathered in a few more moments.
MTG RP: The Academy (Co-OP) IC/OOC
The Beginning of a Paradox (Co-Op) IC/OOC
Way of the Gods IC/OOC
Martial Magic IC/OOC
MTG; Fakey Fakerness of Cards

Setinel
Negotiator

Founded: May 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Setinel » Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:59 pm

Vex

Vex sat in his chair spinning. His staffs in his arms, in the attic of the school, lit by a large firewall around the rim of the class, behind a wall of glass. The eat he kept in a cage on his desk and never fed was staring at the rotten apple core he had intently. He laughed, tosiingbitvin the trash, relishing the squeal from the poor little vermin. He pulled from his pocket a small crumb from, lord knows what, in the cafeteria. He tossed it in the cage and stood. He sifted Theoden his lesson plans.
"Kill... Kill... Kill... Burn... Sabotage... Kill..." He smiled darkly. "So many choices." Then, the summons reached his ear. He set down the ancient looking documents, and walked off towards the library with his staff, his rat jumping after him into his shoulder.
98% of all NS users would cry if they had to read a lot to understand an RP, regardless of how good it was. If you're one of the 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.

The 54th Squadron
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The 54th Squadron » Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:29 pm

Darius

Darius was half awake, half asleep. He woke up to a violent dream of his past, one that he wish he could forget so simply, yet so complex at the same time. Daylight broke though the shutters in the window of his dorm. Realizing that he will not be able to go back to sleep, he slowly crept out of his bed and donned his clothes, combed his hair and beard, and sat down to his study desk. He opened up a book that was needed for one of his assignments and proceeds to work on it. About twenty minutes into his work, an announcement was heard throughout the dormitories: "All students, Alumni, and Instructors please report to the Library. Thank you."

Darius signed, closing his book and placing back onto his shelf, returns to his bed and puts on his boots and necklace. He cracks his neck and the knuckles of his hands as he go towards the door, and steps outside.
Legalize owning RPG's and nuclear weapons, reinstate hanging, add in burning meat grinders, stop giving shits for airplane crashes, shut the fuck up about banning guns, the south will NOT rise again, you are just ignorant, look down on the poor, modify genetics so fat kids taste like bacon, cats are better than dogs, if you don't like what's going on in the middle east, fix it yourself, Obama is a good president, just a bad Congress, MLP is a kickass show.

Kershya
Minister

Founded: Jan 08, 2012

Postby Kershya » Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:21 pm

Maharn Likam is busy working his political work to show to the Living Guildpact as a way to deal with the cut throat business of the Guilds and the non-representation of the Gateless.

"All students, Alumni, and Instructors please report to the Library. Thank you."

He sigh as he stops reading his work. He knows that he's not an Azorius Lawmage but the likelihood of any Guild, even his own, influencing this work is too great to even show it to them unfinished and uncompleted. He put it away and begin to head towards the library, his mind now thinking of the possibilities of physical improvement.
Full Name:
The United Nine Constitutional Monarchies of Kershya

Economy

Economic Left/Right: -6.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.72

Northwest Slobovia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 16, 2006
Anarchy

Postby Northwest Slobovia » Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:16 pm

The BaRen wrote:An announcement rippled through the air, vibrating the very matter that made up the Academy.

Kordgem Laufter Zond

Kordgem glanced up from the potion he was making when he heard the words. He paused, eyes narrowing in consideration. Kordgem whispered a stablizing cantrip over the incomplete potion, walked to his workroom's largest window, and studied his view of the campus. The Æthervanes on the towers held steady, the Watchers looked bored, the people heading to the library were walking -- not running -- and talking among themselves, and everything seemed as it-- no, Weatherlight was now moored to the planar dock. "I didn't expect him back for some time yet," he muttered to himself.

Kordgem turned from the window, checked the potion to see that it was holding steady, and padded his way to his workroom's wide double door. The doors swung open has he approached, and beyond them, a pair of spectral figures blew silver trumpets in a fanfare salute to him as he entered the hallway. While ambling to the building's main doors, he heard his Lady's footsteps behind him, and he waited for her to catch up.
Gollum died for your sins.
Power is an equal-opportunity corrupter.

The BaRen
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The BaRen » Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:14 pm

Josev Markov
As the massive library began to fill up, Sev saw a few of the teachers and Alumni begin to enter. He greeted what few students he personally knew, and waved to Ryvers as he entered.
"Hey, how's it going?" Sev asked as he approached.
The V O I D wrote:and the psychopathic love has sailed. congrats, an NPC with natural-born psychopathy is going to enter ANO.

Yugahkistan wrote:Our Supreme Leader's passion flows like a great river. Also like a great river he drowns people. If love interest is strong swimmer she will survive

I am
-a juvenile offender
-stoner

Cro$$ i$ Bo$$
$$ gReen Ragz $$
Ca$hed Out

Nothrend
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Nothrend » Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:10 pm

Ryvers

The BaRen wrote:Josev Markov
As the massive library began to fill up, Sev saw a few of the teachers and Alumni begin to enter. He greeted what few students he personally knew, and waved to Ryvers as he entered.

As soon as he entered, he heard a familiar voice calling our to him. When he turned, sure enough, it was Josev Markov. He was one of the people in the academy where he was comfortable enough to befriend with. After what happened a few years ago, it was... difficult for him to make any friends. The pains of losing them was too much to bear, and he did not have the bravery to face that again. But things changed, and he began to open up. Slowly, but surely. "Sev, I'm fine, thanks for asking." he greeted his friend warmly with a smile as he waited there for his approach. "How have you been? And how is that new room mate of yours? He is moving in today, right?"
Way of the Gods IC/OOC
Martial Magic IC/OOC

The BaRen
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The BaRen » Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:21 pm

Nothrend wrote:Ryvers

As soon as he entered, he heard a familiar voice calling our to him. When he turned, sure enough, it was Josev Markov. He was one of the people in the academy where he was comfortable enough to befriend with. After what happened a few years ago, it was... difficult for him to make any friends. The pains of losing them was too much to bear, and he did not have the bravery to face that again. But things changed, and he began to open up. Slowly, but surely. "Sev, I'm fine, thanks for asking." he greeted his friend warmly with a smile as he waited there for his approach. "How have you been? And how is that new room mate of yours? He is moving in today, right?"

Josev Markov
"It's been good. Yeah, a new room mate. Of course, the Professor hasn't really told me who it is yet," Sev answered. "Do you know why he's called us all in?" Sev asked, gesturing to the Professor.
Sev enjoyed Ryvers company. Ryvers wasn't stuck up or cocky about being a Planewalker like the rest of the Academy students.

I am
-a juvenile offender
-stoner

Cro$$ i$ Bo$$
$$ gReen Ragz $$
Ca$hed Out

Kershya
Minister

Postby Kershya » Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:28 pm

The BaRen wrote:

Josev Markov
"It's been good. Yeah, a new room mate. Of course, the Professor hasn't really told me who it is yet," Sev answered. "Do you know why he's called us all in?" Sev asked, gesturing to the Professor.
Sev enjoyed Ryvers company. Ryvers wasn't stuck up or cocky about being a Planewalker like the rest of the Academy students.

Maharn Likam

Mahern enter the library and looks for a book on animal life for inspiration, only to accidentally bump into Josev.

"Oh, I'm sorry." He say while still looking for the book.
Full Name:

Economy

Nothrend
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Nothrend » Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:54 pm

The BaRen wrote:

Josev Markov

Ryvers shook his head when Josev asked about the reason they were all being summoned to the library. "No... I'm entirely not sure. Though I have to admit that this is not normal at all. I hope this is just a normal assembly," he told him with a worried look on his face. He had heard some rumours for the past few days, but he wasn't sure if they were connected at all. For example, why would the Professor called them all in just to check on some missing magical creatures from the hold? Or about some senior's personal life? It just didn't make sense.

Kershya wrote:Maharn Likam

Mahern enter the library and looks for a book on animal life for inspiration, only to accidentally bump into Josev.

He was going to say something more, but another boy seemed to accidentally bump into Josev and quickly apologized.
Way of the Gods IC/OOC
Martial Magic IC/OOC

Kershya
Minister

Postby Kershya » Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:56 pm

Nothrend wrote:

Ryvers shook his head when Josev asked about the reason they were all being summoned to the library. "No... I'm entirely not sure. Though I have to admit that this is not normal at all. I hope this is just a normal assembly," he told him with a worried look on his face. He had heard some rumours for the past few days, but he wasn't sure if they were connected at all. For example, why would the Professor called them all in just to check on some missing magical creatures from the hold? Or about some senior's personal life? It just didn't make sense.

He was going to say something more, but another boy seemed to accidentally bump into Josev and quickly apologized.

"Are you two fellow students?" Maharn ask as his eyes change into a predatory golden color.
Full Name:

Economy

The BaRen
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The BaRen » Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:05 pm

Kershya wrote:

Maharn Likam

"Oh, hey Maharn," greeted Sev, after seeing it wasn't some Red Mage looking for a fight, "Me and Ryvers were having a conversation. Do you know why the Professor called us all in her-"
Josev was interrupted by the Professor, who answered his question.

The Professor
"Now," the Professor's voice boomed through the Library, "I know you're all wondering why I called you all in here. I would think it would be obvious."
The Professor gave the most sincere smile he could, but it also looked creepily twisted at the same time.
"New room mate assignments!"
The Professor let out a slightly maniacal laugh.
"Oh," he said, suddenly glum, "There's going to be a field trip tomorrow."
He started reading out pairs, as well as the new 'Prodigies Dorm', a dorm especially for the students who were extremely powerful. For the Prodigies Dorm, he read out the following names. "Darius Falquinn, Nathan Fertigkeit Klaus, Maharn Likam, Josev Markov, Cove Spar, Razh, and Ryvers. Prodigies Classes shall go in this order from morning to 4 o'clock: Creature Summoning, White, Blue, Black, Red, and Green, with the day ending with Dueling class. That is all."
He started to walk back to his study, but then he remembered something. He magically projected his voice across the Academy. "Can Alumnus Kordgem Laufter Zond meet me in my office."
He sat down heavily in his office chair after reaching his office.
Last edited by The BaRen on Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:14 pm, edited 3 times in total.

I am
-a juvenile offender
-stoner

Cro$$ i$ Bo$$
$$ gReen Ragz $$
Ca$hed Out

Kershya
Minister

Postby Kershya » Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:15 pm

The BaRen wrote:
Kershya wrote:
Maharn Likam

"Oh, hey Maharn," greeted Sev, after seeing it wasn't some Red Mage looking for a fight, "Me and Ryvers were having a conversation. Do you know why the Professor called us all in her-"

The Professor
"Now," the Professor's voice boomed through the Library, "I know you're all wondering why I called you all in here. I would think it would be obvious."
The Professor gave the most sincere smile he could, but it also looked creepily twisted at the same time.
He started reading out pairs, as well as the new 'Prodigies Dorm', a dorm especially for the students who were extremely powerful. For the Prodigies Dorm, he read out the following names. "Darius Falquinn, Nathan Fertigkeit Klaus, Maharn Likum, Josev Markov, Gichin, and Ryvers. Prodigies Classes shall go in this order from morning to 4 o'clock: Creature Summoning, White, Blue, Black, Red, and Green, with the day ending with Dueling class. That is all."
He started to walk back to his study, but then he remembered something. He magically projected his voice across the Academy. "Can Alumnus Kordgem Laufter Zond meet me in my office."

"Looks like we're going to the same dorm building now." Maharn say.
Full Name:

Economy

The BaRen
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The BaRen » Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:36 pm

Kershya wrote:
The BaRen wrote:"Oh, hey Maharn," greeted Sev, after seeing it wasn't some Red Mage looking for a fight, "Me and Ryvers were having a conversation. Do you know why the Professor called us all in her-"

The Professor
He started reading out pairs, as well as the new 'Prodigies Dorm', a dorm especially for the students who were extremely powerful. For the Prodigies Dorm, he read out the following names. "Darius Falquinn, Nathan Fertigkeit Klaus, Maharn Likum, Josev Markov, Gichin, and Ryvers. Prodigies Classes shall go in this order from morning to 4 o'clock: Creature Summoning, White, Blue, Black, Red, and Green, with the day ending with Dueling class. That is all."

"Looks like we're going to the same dorm building now." Maharn say.

Josev Markov
"Looks like it," Sev answered, "I'll catch up with you guys later. I got to go get packed up and move, right?"
Waving, Sev moved through the dismissed body of students, whom were drifting glumly through class. The Professor's voice rumbled through the Academy again. "Classes have been dismissed for the rest of the day."
There was a massive cheer that erupted through the halls, which was followed closely by idle chit-chat. Sev quickly packed up his meager belongings, his sword, what few artifice he owned, his Demon's Claw, his sword.
As he stepped into the Prodigies Dorm, it had nearly infinite amount of rooms, spiraling up wards in a tower (OOC: Think Gryffindor-ish), with 3 beds on each floor.
Sev took the first bed he saw, which was right next to the door.

I am
-a juvenile offender
-stoner

Cro$$ i$ Bo$$
$$ gReen Ragz $$
Ca$hed Out

Nothrend
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Nothrend » Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:58 pm

The BaRen wrote:
Kershya wrote:*SNIP*
*SNIP*

Ryvers

He heaved out a sigh of relief when the professor was 'merely' announcing the new room mates, a field trip and the forming of a new class. Nothing bad had happened, and he was very thankful for that. But knowing the Professor, he probably would have something extra for the new class to work on. But when he heard both Josev his name being announced, he was genuinely surprised. When Maharn, whom Josev seemed to know announced that he was in that list of names as well, he was even more surprised. What was the odds. He smiled and nodded at Maharn at his comments. "Indeed. It would seem that way."

When Josev decided to make move, he nodded to Maharn again. "Well, we should make a move as well. I will see you later in our new dorm." He bowed slightly to him, then realized once again that this was no longer his home plane. Old habits die hard, especially when all those years of lessons were hammered into his very bones. He gave him an apologetic smile as he walked back to his dorm together with the other students, whom were euphoric as the Professor announced that classes had been cancelled for the day. Well, more time for him to clear his dorm room.

When he closed the door behind him, he began to take out a backpack and started to sort things in order before putting his belonging in. The bag was a Bag of Holding, a useful magic item that he managed to purchase from another plane before joining the academy. Inside the bad was a huge extra-dimensional space, perfect for him to store all his belongings inside. He placed his clothing, stationary, everyday items and his packed miniature alchemical laboratory and workshop into the bag. Once done, he took his bag with him, look at his room one last time before moving on. He was going to say goodbye to his roommate too, but he hadn't came back yet. Ah well.

He eventually made his way into the new Prodigies Dorm. It was shaped like a tower, spiraling upwards with steps made of stone close to the walls. Fortunately, there was also plenty of light. He walked into the room, and saw Josev already taking over the first bed. "It seems we are roommates this time around, Sev." He gave him a cheerful smile as he placed his backpack on the second bed.
Way of the Gods IC/OOC
Martial Magic IC/OOC

Kershya
Minister

Postby Kershya » Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:32 pm

Maharn Likam

Maharn walks to the Prodigies Dorm as well, after getting his things. He decide to take the third bed on the first floor.

"Looks like we're going to be floor mates." He say as he starts to decorate his side of the floor with his books and Simic experiments, mostly a plant growing berries and kelp in a glass container.

"Say," he ask, "What sort of magic are you two good at?" He ask them.
Full Name:

Economy

Nothrend
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Nothrend » Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:50 pm

Maharn walks to the Prodigies Dorm as well, after getting his things. He decide to take the third bed on the first floor.

"Looks like we're going to be floor mates." He say as he starts to decorate his side of the floor with his books and Simic experiments, mostly a plant growing berries and kelp in a glass container.

Ryvers

Just as soon as he rest on his bed and moved his backpack to the side, the last person that's going to stay with them on this floor seemed to have arrived. Maharn. Really? What were the odds of this happening? He waved at him as Maharn moved past him and organized his stuff on his side. As for him, he placed his backpack into footlocker at the end of the bed. The advantage of getting a backpack with extra storage is that you can keep everything in one place. When Maharn finished, he turned to him and Sev and started to ask them questions.

"Ah, nothing flashy." He nodded at him, but he was slightly embarrassed at his specialties. "I specialize in support spells. And you?"
Way of the Gods IC/OOC
Martial Magic IC/OOC

Kershya
Minister

Postby Kershya » Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:53 pm

Nothrend wrote:

Ryvers

Just as soon as he rest on his bed and moved his backpack to the side, the last person that's going to stay with them on this floor seemed to have arrived. Maharn. Really? What were the odds of this happening? He waved at him as Maharn moved past him and organized his stuff on his side. As for him, he placed his backpack into footlocker at the end of the bed. The advantage of getting a backpack with extra storage is that you can keep everything in one place. When Maharn finished, he turned to him and Sev and started to ask them questions.

"Ah, nothing flashy." He nodded at him, but he was slightly embarrassed at his specialties. "I specialize in support spells. And you?"

"Physical improvement, some healing that came from it, shapeshifting, and the such. Nothing much really." Maharn say as he place his political work on the table and look for any loopholes in it. "So," He say, "What's your story?"
Last edited by Kershya on Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Full Name:

Economy

The BaRen
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The BaRen » Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:41 am

Kershya wrote:
Nothrend wrote:
Ryvers

"Physical improvement, some healing that came from it, shapeshifting, and the such. Nothing much really." Maharn say as he place his political work on the table and look for any loopholes in it. "So," He say, "What's your story?"

"Ah, him?" Sev asked, a joking tone in his voice, "He was a famous prostitute on his home plane."
Josev watched the others organize their things. Sev simply laid his bag next to the bed, while laying his body down, bringing his arms under his head. Plenty of time to organize later... several millennium, actually.

I am
-a juvenile offender
-stoner

Cro$$ i$ Bo$$
$$ gReen Ragz $$
Ca$hed Out

Nothrend
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Nothrend » Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:08 am

Ryvers rolled his eyes at the him being prostitute in his own home plane comment as Josev lay on his had lazily. Typical Josev, but then again that was why he enjoyed his company as much. He faked a cough and tried not to laugh at the joke too much as he continued. "Nothing much. I used to go to school much like the Academy before my spark awakened. Well, the disciplines taught in my homeplane is certainly more... varied, and different than those from the Academy."

"And how about you?"
Way of the Gods IC/OOC
Martial Magic IC/OOC

Kershya
Minister

Postby Kershya » Mon Mar 24, 2014 2:48 am

Nothrend wrote:Ryvers rolled his eyes at the him being prostitute in his own home plane comment as Josev lay on his had lazily. Typical Josev, but then again that was why he enjoyed his company as much. He faked a cough and tried not to laugh at the joke too much as he continued. "Nothing much. I used to go to school much like the Academy before my spark awakened. Well, the disciplines taught in my homeplane is certainly more... varied, and different than those from the Academy."

"And how about you?"

"I'm a member of the Simic Combine in Ravnica, but my real home is in the plane of Kayapan. The schools there are more hands on, to say the least." Maharn say as he then show them the plant. "Like this one, this plant grows a fruit that can make a variety of different flavors. Each one completely different from the last. And the kelp is said to make people temporarily gain the ability of aquatic living."
Full Name:

Economy

Rhodevus
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 19, 2013

Postby Rhodevus » Mon Mar 24, 2014 2:17 pm

Lady Penelope

As the room was emptying out Penelope spotted Kordgem. She carefully walked over to him, her long elven legs silently making their way across the wood floor. "Kordgem, there you are." She said, tapping him on his "shoulder".

"When you have time, I am going to need you to go to my home world of Lorwyn and deliver me some blue tree branches off of the boggart's tree. I am going to need supply for my class."
(OOC: Not really sure what exactly an apprentice is good for, I''ll change it if this is wrong)

IC: "And Kordgem, be careful with your meta-magic training. Black and Green magic may be amusing to use together, but it is as dangerous as blue and green. You are filled with opposing magic, don't let yourself be ripped apart." With that, she turned around and walked back to her class room.

Around the room hung branches and leaves of various colours from over 100 planes that she had visited. They grew around the room, making way for doors and lamp lights, which Lady Penelope preferred to any other source, that may damage her plants.
She/Her
IATA Member Embassy Character Creation 101
Do not argue against me, you will lose...or win, depending on the situation
The Official Madman with a Box
Rodrania wrote:Rhod, I f*cking love you, man. <3
Divergia wrote:The Canadian Polar-Potato-Moose-Cat has spoken!
Beiluxia wrote:Is it just me, or does your name keep getting better the more I see it?

Factbook
International Exchange Student Program Member
XENOS MEMBER OF THE MULTI-SPECIES UNION!

Nothrend
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Nothrend » Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:37 pm

Kershya wrote:
Nothrend wrote:Ryvers rolled his eyes at the him being prostitute in his own home plane comment as Josev lay on his had lazily. Typical Josev, but then again that was why he enjoyed his company as much. He faked a cough and tried not to laugh at the joke too much as he continued. "Nothing much. I used to go to school much like the Academy before my spark awakened. Well, the disciplines taught in my homeplane is certainly more... varied, and different than those from the Academy."

"And how about you?"

"I'm a member of the Simic Combine in Ravnica, but my real home is in the plane of Kayapan. The schools there are more hands on, to say the least." Maharn say as he then show them the plant. "Like this one, this plant grows a fruit that can make a variety of different flavors. Each one completely different from the last. And the kelp is said to make people temporarily gain the ability of aquatic living."

"Interesting," Ryver's eyes shifted towards the plant. It was a small plant, but he could see it was very well taken care of. As he took a closer look, he could notice that its leaves were fat and he could smell the familiar scent of fresh soil. "What kind of flavour does it make? Can they be used in cooking? I've learned about plant-based spells, but I'm not comfortable using it seeing that I'm not that proficient with it yet. I mean, I don't want to accidentally kill whatever plants I'm working on."
Way of the Gods IC/OOC
Martial Magic IC/OOC

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse