NATION

PASSWORD

1900 REAL-WORLD RP (Conference Thread)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Waztaskio
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

1900 REAL-WORLD RP (Conference Thread)

Postby Waztaskio » Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:10 pm

OOC: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=285585
IC: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=285688#p19055835

This is the thread to conduct meetings on. It works kinda like the war thread, subject field is the actual meeting title, and all participants of it discuss, while we keep the main IC going timewise.
Last edited by Waztaskio on Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rhinocera
Minister

Founded: Apr 15, 2013
Father Knows Best State

German/British conference, Kaiser Wilhelm+British Prime Mini

Postby Rhinocera » Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:58 pm

The Kaiser responded by presenting the agenda for the conference to the British Prime Minister. "Very well then, the Agenda is as follows. First, I would like to discuss a possible maritime passage agreement between our two nations. Second on the Agenda would be a discussion on the Boxer Rebellion and how our nations, as fellow European powers, believe we should approach the situation. Once we have discussed these, I will present the second half of the agenda. To start, I would like to negotiate a free maritime passage agreement inbetween us. Such an agreement would expedite the process of traveling through waters held by our countries. While we realize such an agreement would be more beneficial towards the German people, due to your more expansive control over maritime territory, we would be willing to compensate you in a way you see fit, within reason. What do you think about the matter, Prime Minister?"
RED STAR HEAVY INDUSTRIES

http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=243572

Signatory of The Amistad Declaration on Slavery and the Rights of Man

https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=98436#p4901606

Return to Portal to the Multiverse