NATION

PASSWORD

Breaking The 4th Wall: Future Class [OOC] {Open-Sign Ups}

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:23 pm

The Abel Imaginarium wrote:Hmm...maybe Taint and William should go for a test-run with each other. That'll be a really interesting fight. :blush:

Terintania are you up for it or are you going to bed soon?.....I'm be placing a 1 & 1/2 hour time limit though

But, but, I'm tired, but I want to do the battle thing :(

Is the time limit like an hour and a half real life time? 'Cause personally I think that's kind of silly, because the people who aren't on would never even have a chance to join in.
Times are looking grim these days~

Raktio
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Raktio » Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:27 pm

The Abel Imaginarium wrote:
Communist Androids wrote:

and Ciel :blush:

*cough for attention* viewtopic.php?p=18937354#p18937354
she is perfectly nice and happy to make friends, but she also has a off kilter vampiric capability to insta kill most anybody and on some night involuntary go on a bloodlust manslaughter.
Broadside dead ahead!

No, this comment is not meant to be sarcastic.

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:28 pm

By the way, The Great Korean Empire, you probably shouldn't assume that your character is older then everyone else, 'cause he's not. :p He's like a child compared to Taint, who has been around since the beginnings of civilization in his world. And his world is basically as old as ours in that aspect.

Damak Var
Senator

Founded: May 07, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby Damak Var » Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:29 pm

Raktio wrote:
and Ciel :blush:

*cough for attention* viewtopic.php?p=18937354#p18937354
she is perfectly nice and happy to make friends, but she also has a off kilter vampiric capability to insta kill most anybody and on some night involuntary go on a bloodlust manslaughter.

I smell Mary Sue.

The Abel Imaginarium
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 15, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Abel Imaginarium » Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:30 pm

Terintania wrote:
The Abel Imaginarium wrote:Hmm...maybe Taint and William should go for a test-run with each other. That'll be a really interesting fight. :blush:

Terintania are you up for it or are you going to bed soon?.....I'm be placing a 1 & 1/2 hour time limit though

But, but, I'm tired, but I want to do the battle thing :(

Is the time limit like an hour and a half real life time? 'Cause personally I think that's kind of silly, because the people who aren't on would never even have a chance to join in.

One and half hour PER match. Not real-time. I'll end the match when I feel like it has gone long enough 8)

Why wouldn't they have a chance to join in?.....we're suppose to have class later anyways....after I place them into teams at least :lol: .

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:32 pm

Terintania wrote:But, but, I'm tired, but I want to do the battle thing :(

One and half hour PER match. Not real-time. I'll end the match when I feel like it has gone long enough 8)

Why wouldn't they have a chance to join in?.....we're suppose to have class later anyways....after I place them into teams at least :lol: .

Alright, good. And not have a chance to join in with this little bout of immaturity :P

I'm going to sleep now, enjoy.

The Great Korean Empire
Minister

Founded: Jan 15, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Great Korean Empire » Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:33 pm

Terintania wrote:By the way, The Great Korean Empire, you probably shouldn't assume that your character is older then everyone else, 'cause he's not. :p He's like a child compared to Taint, who has been around since the beginnings of civilization in his world. And his world is basically as old as ours in that aspect.

I'm not comparing, Will is comparing. But since he has causality perception he should have realized that... Alright I'll edit it.
"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self." -Ernest Hemingway

"To have found God and still to pursue him is the soul's paradox of love, scorned indeed by the too-easily-satisfied religionist, but justified in happy experience by the children of the burning heart." -A.W. Tozer.

Damak Var
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Damak Var » Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:35 pm

The Great Korean Empire wrote:
Terintania wrote:By the way, The Great Korean Empire, you probably shouldn't assume that your character is older then everyone else, 'cause he's not. :p He's like a child compared to Taint, who has been around since the beginnings of civilization in his world. And his world is basically as old as ours in that aspect.

I'm not comparing, Will is comparing. But since he has causality perception he should have realized that... Alright I'll edit it.

I don't see how causality perception would give him the ability to know that.

The Great Korean Empire
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Great Korean Empire » Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:36 pm

Damak Var wrote:
The Great Korean Empire wrote:

I don't see how causality perception would give him the ability to know that.

I thought the wiki said you could see their history or is that too much?
Last edited by The Great Korean Empire on Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self." -Ernest Hemingway

"To have found God and still to pursue him is the soul's paradox of love, scorned indeed by the too-easily-satisfied religionist, but justified in happy experience by the children of the burning heart." -A.W. Tozer.

The Abel Imaginarium
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Abel Imaginarium » Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:37 pm

Btw...i forgot to mention

powerful characters might have some of their abilities restricted when up against less-powerful chars in order for the match to be balanced. And those with no offensive abilities are allowed to use a variety of alien weaponry/state-of-the-art human tech/mechas to give them an edge.

Fvaarniimar
Minister

Founded: Nov 20, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Fvaarniimar » Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:39 pm

The Abel Imaginarium wrote:Btw...i forgot to mention

powerful characters might have some of their abilities restricted when up against less-powerful chars in order for the match to be balanced. And those with no offensive abilities are allowed to use a variety of alien weaponry/state-of-the-art human tech/mechas to give them an edge.

Esben might take advantage of that after he's had a few months of Mecha Piloting.
Come to the light side.  We have teamwork, waffles, popcorn, grape juice, and way too much ramen.

Unless one is a genealogist, therapist, geneticist, or FBI agent - who is acting within the scope of their job - to claim that anyone is wrong about their own identity is not merely absurd but also extremely rude.

Damak Var
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Damak Var » Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:40 pm

Perhaps, but its limited to what stimuli is available anyways. I see the power as the greater ability to see and understand the connections that exists, if these connections are present to be observed.

Otherwise, you can look at a quarter and be able to tell that a man named "John Doe" once used it five years ago to buy a pack of gum. Sounds unreasonable.
Last edited by Damak Var on Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Great Korean Empire
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Great Korean Empire » Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:41 pm

Damak Var wrote:Perhaps, but its limited to what stimuli is available anyways. I see the power as the greater ability to see and understand the connections that exists, if these connections are present to be observed.

Otherwise, you can look at a quarter and be able to tell that a man named "John Doe" once used it five years ago to buy a pack of gum. Sounds unreasonable.

Lol, alright. That's reasonable.

The Abel Imaginarium
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Abel Imaginarium » Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:46 pm

Okay hold your horses folks

Prey is going to object and get Akiesha to fight instead :twisted:

The Great Korean Empire
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Great Korean Empire » Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:51 pm

The Abel Imaginarium wrote:Okay hold your horses folks

Prey is going to object and get Akiesha to fight instead :twisted:

That would be interesting...

Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 22, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Neros » Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:53 pm

Reading William's application, he and Oz would have some very intense sexual tension present at all times. They have similar mindsets, powers, and goals, though it seems William has more offensive powers, so it stands to reason Oz would have more mental powers.

Shit's wack, yo.
Last edited by Neros on Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Raktio
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Raktio » Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:55 pm

Damak Var wrote:
Raktio wrote:*cough for attention* viewtopic.php?p=18937354#p18937354

I smell Mary Sue.

She the fact and she struggles to do anything but kill if she gets into a fight, however through the machine one she actually is way less effective and not to mention she can't figure out technology for the sake of her life (because she actually is still alive).
Broadside dead ahead!

Fvaarniimar
Minister

Founded: Nov 20, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Fvaarniimar » Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:05 pm

GKE appears to be offline and I need to leave as well; Esben's mini fiasco, for lack of a better term, shall continue tomorrow. Meanwhile, for those of you desiring to start a real fight, Abel has mentioned that the stadium can be halved, so you probably can. Sweet dreams, everyone who lives in the Western Hemisphere.

First part N/A as GKE has reappeared. I'm going to keep an eye on things but could vanish.
Last edited by Fvaarniimar on Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Come to the light side.  We have teamwork, waffles, popcorn, grape juice, and way too much ramen.

Unless one is a genealogist, therapist, geneticist, or FBI agent - who is acting within the scope of their job - to claim that anyone is wrong about their own identity is not merely absurd but also extremely rude.

Raktio
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Raktio » Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:19 pm

Fvaarniimar wrote:GKE appears to be offline and I need to leave as well; Esben's mini fiasco, for lack of a better term, shall continue tomorrow. Meanwhile, for those of you desiring to start a real fight, Abel has mentioned that the stadium can be halved, so you probably can. Sweet dreams, everyone who lives in the Western Hemisphere.

First part N/A as GKE has reappeared. I'm going to keep an eye on things but could vanish.

I'll probably be much more available in about fourty five minutes, Talia will refuse to fight however the others will be more willing.
Broadside dead ahead!

The Abel Imaginarium
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Abel Imaginarium » Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:20 pm

White Knight: Chance to strike first and draw first blood/hit before opponent can counter-strike back.

Black Knight: Can't attack until White Knight draws first blood/hit. Can either choose to pause the game or prevent opponent's forfeiture benefit to another half hour/hour. Can't choose both.
Last edited by The Abel Imaginarium on Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 22, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Neros » Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:23 pm

The Abel Imaginarium wrote:White Knight: Chance to strike first and draw first blood/hit before opponent can counter-strike back.

Black Knight: Can't attack until White Knight draws first blood/hit. Can either choose to pause the game or prevent opponent's forfeiture benefit to another half hour/hour. Can't choose both.

Very interesting set up.

The Abel Imaginarium
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Abel Imaginarium » Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:36 pm

Anybody else want to fight then please state so that I can get KARA or Prey to split the arena in half.

Also...the city is actually Rome in a ruined state
Last edited by The Abel Imaginarium on Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Abel Imaginarium
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Abel Imaginarium » Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:41 pm

Another thing. Its a free-to-play kind of environment so you can run anywhere you like (flying is limited of course) and hide in whatever building you want or just basically use the environment to your advantage.

The Abel Imaginarium
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Abel Imaginarium » Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:07 am

Alright. For the sake of everybody else since this is going to take some time (judging by the rate of the posts)....I'll allow a 3 on 3 team battle for the 2nd match so that whoever wants to fight can fight. Same goes for the 3rd and 4th if anybody wants.

I'll make it so that The Battle Stadium can split its arena into five parts if need be. It might be a little confusing as to how it can do that but....think of it this way. Each split up arena enters a sort of virtual dimension of its own which doesn't cross nor interrupt each other. Players within each virtual world find themselves having no boundaries and very little movement restriction depending on the selected evironment 8)
Last edited by The Abel Imaginarium on Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:08 am

I miss anything?

I still want Taint to fight Yin :P

I bet she wants to fight him, too :P

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads