NATION

PASSWORD

TURN OFF THE DARK [Horror/Survival RP/IC]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Tiberium Imperium
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 12, 2013
Ex-Nation

TURN OFF THE DARK [Horror/Survival RP/IC]

Postby Tiberium Imperium » Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:03 pm

TURN OFF THE DARK

OOC

IC - You are here

Bryan

Bryan walked around the old shack. It was rough around the edges at the least and the paint was peeling, but he been working hard the last week, installing electricity, fixing the plumbing and sweeping out the squirrel shit from the cupboards. It was presentable, he was here with his brother Sherlock. They, correction he was trying to rekindle his old friendship with his childhood friends, an image flashed Jaclyn lying bloodied on the floor, broken beer bottles everywhere. He shook his head, that needed to stop happening.

He looked over his shoulder as ever is little brother was struggling with a billion different things at once. He walked over to help Sherlock, the soft pine needles crunching under his feet.

"Here let me help you with that?"

Sherlock smiled. That cheeky smile which meant he was going to pull some smart remark out.

"Relax I can handle it, plus I wouldn't want you to strain yourself on your big reunion."

Once again the image of Jaclyn flashed, when would he get over it!!! Finally Sherlock got his things inside. All that was left to do was wait, and wait he did. Soon he was pacing. He hoped his friends would come, he really did. Suddenly he heard footsteps, Sherlock came out and they continued into the forrest, weird he thought but he continued to wait and soon the incident was gone from his mind.
Aleksandra Šeštinės, Member of the -Civic--Union- the choice for change!

Call me Tiberium, Tibs, Tib or Mr. T.

I am desperately in love with Béyonce...

Fascist Russian Empire
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 11, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Fascist Russian Empire » Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:40 pm

James Aquaberry,
Aquaberry Manor

James doublechecked his bags to make sure he had packed absolutely everything before leaving. Violin, check. Bow, check. Rosin, check. Hair care products, check. Extra bow-ties and suits, check. Wine, check. Looks like everything! Better get going; don't want to be late to meet my friends, after all. James thought as he carried his bags out to his antique Rolls Royce and stuffed his bags and violin case into the back seats, before getting into the driver's seat. He put the key into the slot, turned the engine on, and started driving out towards the forest.

Forest

Maybe this wasn't such a great idea...Spending time with a drug addict; a common street rat...Bryan might be my old pal, but do I really want to associate myself with him? James pondered. James! What are you thinking? Ditching a friend over some petty issues of the past?! Let bygones be bygones, and enjoy this trip down memory road! James reassured himself, as his car came up to the edge of the forest. He drove slightly inward and parked his car(well secluded) in some thick bushes, got his bags out, and started walking down to where the old cabin was.

One quick forest walk later, and James was at the old cabin; his good sense of memory had served him well, despite his somewhat lacking athletic abilities. He took a few deep breaths before walking up to the door. Relax, James. Good time with acquaintances, some drinking and toasts, and fun times all around! James thought, shooing away his inhibitions before walking up and knocking on the door. "Bryan, it's James! I've arrived!" James said in a voice just loud enough to be heard inside the house, but quiet enough to not travel far throughout the forest.

Whittington
Senator

Founded: Nov 10, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Whittington » Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:02 pm

Jaclyn Rivera

Jaclyn had been driving for a few hours now, the sun warmed her skin and her hair fluttered about with the windows down. She hadn't seen or spoken to Bryan in twelve years. She was happy to be going to the cabin and she was excited to be seeing everyone together again before her wedding, but facing Bryan again after so many years brought back so many different emotions. Though she forgave him for his actions, the beating included, she could never forget what he had put her through. It's funny how things turned out though. Bryan was suppose to be her one and only, they were suppose to get married, buy land a mile or so away from town, build their dream home, raise a family and live happily ever after. However, her happily ever after seemed to change after Bryan lost his football scholarship. After his scholarship was taken away due to an injury, Bryan became a completely different person. You couldn't tell from the outside for he was still in good shape and had a kind demeanor in public, but on the inside, he was something else. He was no longer the "Golden Boy", his days as quarterback were long over, and rather than trying to find meaning in his life, he found himself buried in a bevy of drugs and alcohol. Bryan wasn't the man she grew up with and loved, but rather a shadow of his former self, an out of control monster.

The night of the incident, Jaclyn had come home late from work and found Bryan doing a line of cocaine on the coffee table. Angry, Jaclyn kicked over the table and the two began yelling eat each other, what happened next, took Jaclyn by surprise. Out of nowhere, Bryan hit her in the face with a closed fist. She tried to get up, to call for help, but he wouldn't let her, he got lost in his savage rage and just continued to hit her while she was on the ground. The pain, both physical and emotion was too much for her. She remembers looking in the mirror as the police broke down the door, at her bloodied, swollen face, busted lip and black eye. It was the worst night of her life and their relationship should have ended there but even after that Jaclyn was still there for him. A few days later, she dropped the charges and bailed him out. Her family was upset she decided to stay with him afterwards, and to her knowledge, their friends never knew about it. Bryan apologized again and again for what he did and tried to stay clean but it seemed no matter what Jaclyn did, it never mattered, for Bryan would always find his way back to drugs. A few months later, Jaclyn had finally given up on Bryan and decided to cut all ties. While he was at work, she cleared the closet, drawers, packed her bags and never looked back. She did however keep in touch with his mother afterwards to check up on them and Sherlock, though those phone calls stopped a couple of years ago.

When Jaclyn got the phone call from his mother a few days ago, she assumed it was the call she had been dreading, that he was dead, however it was an invite back to the old cabin. She reluctantly accepted, took a break off of work and packed her bags. Jaclyn had established a rather nice life for herself after Bryan. After moving to the city, she went on to become a reporter, then a co-anchor and finally lead anchor. Jaclyn had a nice home, had two cars, a Range Rover Sport and a BMW 7 series and was engaged to a handsome surgeon who she met at her favorite bakery. Things actually turned our rather nice for herself and she was close to getting her happily ever after. The life she had now was actually better than what she had originally planned. Not only was she a well respected pillar in her a community, but she had someone who was devoted to her. When she brought up the trip, her fiancé, Ryan, he was actually more than alright with her trip to the cabin. He understood why she wanted to go and didn't have a problem with it what so ever. When she left for the cabin, he kissed her goodbye in the driveway and wished her a safe trip.

As she drove onto the rugged road from the highway, Jaclyn switched the terrain settings on her Range Rover. After she crossed the lone bridge, memories came flooding back. Her first kiss with Bryan was out on the edge of the dock on the large pond near the cabin. She remembers getting ready for prom and that the girls had to share a single bathroom while getting ready. That night, she and Bryan won Prom King and Queen. They had several bon fires, roasted plenty of marshmallows, climbed the jagged rocks, played hide and seek in the dense forest and made countless memories. However those days were gone, they were no longer kids, being Prom Queen didn't matter and the cabin was left to decay. Bryan's destructive behavior pushed everyone away while then others stayed close. Jaclyn glanced down at her engagement ring, it was a five caret, three stone solitaire ring with a platinum band. She received numerous compliments on it, not for it's size, but the dazzling sparkle it cast when the light hit it just right. She almost wanted to take it off, as not to hurt Bryan's feelings, but she decided that his actions would no longer dictate her life. So many things popped into her head, maybe Bryan was still up to his old ways and this reunion was a ploy to get money from those who showed up, or maybe he actually cleaned up his act for once and wanted to apologize to everyone.

Jaclyn drove up to the cabin a few minutes later, her tires making a crunching sound as it moved across the gravel driveway. She parked her car on the side near Jame's Rolls and unbuckled her seat. Jaclyn's grip around the steering wheel tightened and she let out a deep sigh. She heard a bump from the back of the SUV, as if someone slammed their fist into the car and turned around. There would be nothing to be seen but the branches of the tree swaying back and forth. Jaclyn stepped out of her Range Rover and looked at her reflection in the side of the SUV. Her hair was in a neat pony tail, her lips stained a light red, her eyes were accentuated with black eye liner, she wore a white Ralph Lauren dress shirt, a brown leather vest with a rabbit fur trimmed hood, light navy skinny jeans, brown knee-high heeled Tory Burch boots and a silver Rolex on her left wrist. Jaclyn grabbed her Chanel bag, placing her Blackberry inside of it before grabbing her luggage from the back.

Luckily she wasn't the only on there, so there would be no awkwardness. Jaclyn still felt a little bit uncomfortable and took a moment for herself by the back of SUV.
Last edited by Whittington on Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:08 am, edited 10 times in total.
" People Sleep Peacefully in Their Beds at Night Only Because Rough Men Stand Ready to Do Violence on Their Behalf"

Pro-Gay Marriage, Pro-Gun, Pro-Freedom, Pro-Capitalism, Pro-Military, Pro Law Enforcement, Patriot. AMERICAN

Mincaldenteans
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 17, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Mincaldenteans » Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:59 pm

Anita Tessasohn and Harris Crawford

The drive had been mostly uneventful for Anita. She had contemplated the past, the memories and the sadness that trailed it. Ironic that her dreams were usually only challenged by the nightmares of her past. Nightmares, that was an exaggeration , but going through memory lane of the bad times in her sleep wasn't exactly the most restful of times. She pursed her lips, pulling into a diner on the main street of her - their - hometown. There was a cafe here that had the absolute best apple pie and if Anita was going to be at her most positive, considering who just invited her, she was determined to start it of with a homemade slice.

Killing the engine, she quickly took her purse and entered diner. A few old folks sat by, sipping on coffee and enjoyed a slice of toast or cherry cake. She smiled at them, they simply stared back and Anita resisted the urge to roll her eyes at their reaction, or lack thereof.

Before she could sit down, "My lord, is that you sweetie?" Came a sweet, if weathered voice and Anita looked up to see an old woman.

"Mrs. Nevill," Anita smiled and was greeted by a warm hug from the woman. She hugged her back lightly, partly afraid if she squeezed too hard, the poor elderly would break. She looked so frail, but seemed to be in good health considering she was still on her feet.

"Its been to long, 'Nita," she said with an affectionate smile, "What can I get you?"

"An apple pie."

"Oh you didn't come all this way just for that!"

"No," Anita admitted with a smile, "But its a good start."

Someone had entered the diner, as Mrs. Nevill's eyes looked past her for a moment and her smile only got bigger, "Well it seems to be headed in a right direction." She gestured with her chin and winked before Anita turned around. "I'll make that two apple pies, deary; take a seat anywhere you like."

"So what's a guy gotta do to share a table with a fine lady like yourself?" The all too familiar voice made Anita smile instinctively.

"Well," she said thoughtfully, "He'd have to be charming."

"I am," he winked with a mischievous smile.

She snorted, "And totally funny."

"I can do that," he frowned in dramatic fashion.

Shaking her head, "And he'd have to be straight."

"I can't help you there," with panic and glimmer of humor in his eyes.

Closing in the distance, Anita laughed and hugged Harris tightly. "Oh! Its so good to see you, Harris! What are you doing here?"

Hugging her back and releasing her after a moment, "Its great to see you too, I actually stopped by to get a slice of pie."

"Funny, remember every Thursday-"

"We'd always meet up right here at 6-"

"Just before dinner-"

"Our parents didn't like that-"

Harris chuckled at the memory and looked at Anita, tossing a stray band of hair from her shoulders. He smiled at her, "You look good, girl."

Rolling her eyes, "Stop trying to pick me up." She motioned at him to take a seat and they did, with Mrs. Nevill coming by moments after, placing two saucers of apple pie followed by cups of coffee after.

"On the house, dearies."

"No, Mrs. Nevill," Harris shook his head.

"Harris David Crawford," she said in her motherly tone that froze the man in mid motion for his wallet. There was a pause and she winked, "I'm hard of hearing, so as far as I'm concerned, this is on the house." And walked off.

Anita grinned at that. If only the world had more people like her. She studied Harris for a moment. Certainly more confident, a bit restless, tensed. She knew perfectly why. She'd seen him shed enough tears over it. She was there for the most part. "You've changed," Anita said lightly.

He looked up at her for a moment, "Everyone does."

"I suppose. When did you get the invite?"

"About a week and a half ago," he said with a gritted jaw. She noticed it but let it past. Maybe somethings didn't change. Not that she could blame him. Taking a bit out his apple pie, "You?"

"A week ago, literally 5 days. I," she hesitated to stay anything but mustered the courage, "I'm surprised to see you actually came."

"I almost didn't," he scoffed. "My boyfriend must have some pull over me. I was going to burn it."

Anita laughed, mirthless, "I had the same feeling. A boy! What's his name? And why isn't he here?!" She said excitedly, maybe a change of topics would do them good.

Harris smiled at that, "Matt. And he insisted I go without him, or trust me, I'd've pulled him along. Besides, that was likely the safest thing to do, Matt doesn't know everything that went down here."

She tilted her head, "Bryan doesn't know either, I take it? You never told him."

Shaking his head, "Didn't matter then."

"You got beaten to a fucking pulp!" She hissed, maintaining her cool. "Those were his buddies, those fucking jocks, you remember. i don't have to remind you-"

"Could we drop it please? I was also a teenager and stupid, remember? I actually had this stupid thought one of them liked me."

"Well, they were his friends, and I just bet they lauded it all over the damn place. Bryan never asked, and you never said a word."

"Its over now," Harris gritted out. "You and the others were there. It was enough."

"But he wasn't."

Tired of the subject, wary of strolling through memory lane. That was something for the weekend, not with Anita, well, not just her anyway. "Can we drop it until we get to the cabin."

She wanted to press on, to challenge him to accept what Bryan's other friends had done. To make him realize that for all of Bryan's protective nature for his friends, here, he failed. And it crushed her to see the haunted look in Harris' eyes. She had her own issues with Bryan, and now it felt twice as heavy to see Harris' burden and subconsciously adding his issues to hers.

"Alright," she said after a moment. "I take it you drove here? We can carpool?"

Nodding and grateful for the change in subjects, Harris took a sip of coffee before replying. "That'd be great. Now, tell me," he said with a small smile, 'What's the east coast like?"

ooc: holy hell that was longer than I expected.
Last edited by Mincaldenteans on Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tiberium Imperium
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiberium Imperium » Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:40 am

Bryan

Seeing James arrive was a miracle, he had long missed James, his wonderful melodies and the quiet competition the two had. He walked onto the porch and then gave James a big man hug.

"James buddy how are you doing?"

He embraced James half expecting him to push him away. As they walked onto the porch Bryan waited fro him to reply, he had cheated them, done them great wrongs what did he expect? Forgiveness? No. Another chance at redemption? Yes. The image of Jaclyn flashed again.

Sherlock

Sherlock watched as Bryan embraced James, he would go meet him afterwards, He had important business to attend to first, walking around the back of the house to the trail he walked up it a bit. He had always had a strange uneasiness of this place, but now he forgot it. He picked up his Smart Phone and typed in Anita's number. It wrong for a bit but there was no answer so he left a message.

"Hi hun whats up? Its me Sherlock, listen I am really happy that you decided to come, it means a lot to Bryan that you would do this for him. So a where are you? RSVP, bye."

Next he typed in a phone number he had not heard from or attempted to use in years, he had always like Jaclyn and he knew what Bryan had done to her. Heck he had almost started a n investigation into hit. He dialed the number and it began to ring, pleas, please pickup. As he waited he saw her out the window, and quickly ran around the building.

"Hello stranger."
Last edited by Tiberium Imperium on Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Calces millia
Diplomat

Founded: May 20, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Calces millia » Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:12 pm

Anthony Tiberius Terranova

Tony stopped his black 2004 Mitsubishi Montero Sport down under a shade of a tree near, but not beside, James's Rolls parked. He takes a small moment in his car, while taking the car's lighter from the car dashboard and a pack of cigarettes from his pants. Soon, a puff of smoke makes its appearance in the car, filling fresh air with the hilariously toxic material. He knows that he shouldn't smoke inside his own car, but he just can't resist the temptation. Maybe someday he'll lose this dangerous habit of him, someday.

Speaking about making an appearance, he can see from his window that James is being hugged by Bryan. He chuckles a little, and the wave of memory swept his head like no tomorrow. The prom, marshmallow, bonfire, jagged rocks, Bryan's drugs, Jaclyn beating, all of that coming back to him. Time always goes too fast in the good moment.Tony thought to himself. The man puffs a cloud of smoke once again before putting his trademark black fedora hat on his head, grab his bag, and open his car door. Time to ride the memory train.... Tony thought to himself once again, while walking on the brown soil of the forest.

When Tony got out the car, he wears a plain white button up shirt and a black jeans, with his fedora, eyeglasses, and a cigarette sitting on his mouth to complete his appearance. He was never the one that adores stylish life. After all, he's just an owner of a decent plantation in a small town, and always staying on that town for his life, there's no use if he wants to be stylish. Opening his old man's pocket watch, he knows for sure that he didn't come late to this party.

After walking a few steps, he finally reached Bryan and James, which still hugging until now. Tony let the men for a few minutes before he greeted them both.
"James, Bryan. How do you these days?" Greet Tony while offering a handshake to both.
Last edited by Calces millia on Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Let me get this straight, you think surrendering, and offering yourself will stop the war? How arrogant. The life of each human is worth one, that’s it. Nothing more, nothing less."
- FMA: Brotherhood

Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it.
Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many.
Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books.
Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders.
Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations."

Mincaldenteans
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Mincaldenteans » Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:55 pm

Anita Tessasohn & Harris Crawford

The apple pie was exactly as she remembered it being, and it seemed the same with Harris, his child like glee at the sweet dessert. They had reminisced on the past of fonder memories and better still with their current livelihoods.

Anita's cell phone buzzed then and she realized she missed a call. Picking it up, she looked at the number and perked an eyebrow.

"Sherlock," was all she said.

"Oh?"

"Yep, hold up," she replied and put the cell phone to her ear, listening in on the voicemail.

"Hi hun whats up? Its me Sherlock, listen I am really happy that you decided to come, it means a lot to Bryan that you would do this for him. So a where are you? RSVP, bye."

"Guess they're expecting us," Anita replied after a moment. Harris finished his coffee, the apple pie long since snuffed out to the last crumb.

Texting Sherlock:
We're on our way. Be there bout 30mins.

The drive was quiet, uneventful, but peaceable considering they would need all they could get once they reached the cabin. Anita drove an old '97 Ford Explorer XLT. The damn thing looked too big for her to handle but Harris was proven wrong when she drove it right through the dirt and gravel with little issue. "My boyfriend is rugged and totally into the wilderness."

"My boyfriend prefers to keep it to the city jungle."

"'Mo."

"Ho," Harris said automatically with a smirk to their usual banter with one another.

She laughed, pulling up to the drive way that showed an unobstructed view of the cabin. Killing the engine, she noticed that Harris kept his stare upon the lodge. "You gonna be alright?"

He shrugged then, "Guess we'll find out soon enough. Let's get this weekend over with yeah?"

A smile tugged at the corner of her lips, the blonde nodded, "alright, let's see this through."

Whittington
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Whittington » Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:13 am

Jaclyn Rivera
Jaclyn was relieved when she saw Harris and Anita pull up to the cabin. In high school, the two girls were very close, some would say inseparable. They were each other's confidants, painted the other's nails as they discussed their long day after school, and the two got in trouble with local authorities when they spray painted the water tower. Harris was always kind hearted, and Jaclyn viewed him as the brother she always wanted. When he came out, Jaclyn was surely shocked but she loved him like she always did and had his back when some people in their redneck town tried to give them shit. Everyone knew that if you messed with Harris, that meant you messed with Jaclyn and the entire cheer squad.

After Jaclyn had left Bryan and their hometown, she did lose touch with Harris and Anita, often catching up with them every now and then through phone calls and social media. Only recently was their relationship brought back to life, due to Jaclyn's engagement.

Jaclyn left her things near the porch and walked towards her two friends, hugging Anita first.

"I'm so glad you guys are here!! Now I have someone to talk to." Jaclyn said as she went to hug Harris next." You two look great. And Harris, you better be bringing your man to my wedding, I've been dying to meet him! Your photos on Facebook are adorable." Jaclyn said with a smile, relieved the two had shown up to the cabin, per Bryan's request.
Last edited by Whittington on Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
" People Sleep Peacefully in Their Beds at Night Only Because Rough Men Stand Ready to Do Violence on Their Behalf"

Pro-Gay Marriage, Pro-Gun, Pro-Freedom, Pro-Capitalism, Pro-Military, Pro Law Enforcement, Patriot. AMERICAN

Mincaldenteans
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Mincaldenteans » Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:36 am

Whittington wrote:Jaclyn Rivera
Jaclyn was relieved when she saw Harris and Anita pull up to the cabin. In high school, the two girls were very close, some would say inseparable. They were each other's confidants, painted the other's nails as they discussed their long day after school, and the two got in trouble with local authorities when they spray painted the water tower. Harris was always kind hearted, and Jaclyn viewed him as the brother she always wanted. When he came out, Jaclyn was surely shocked but she loved him like she always did and had his back when some people in their redneck town tried to give them shit. Everyone knew that if you messed with Harris, that meant you messed with Jaclyn and the entire cheer squad.

After Jaclyn had left Bryan and their hometown, she did lose touch with Harris and Anita, often catching up with them every now and then through phone calls and social media. Only recently was their relationship brought back to life, due to Jaclyn's engagement.

Jaclyn left her things near the porch and walked towards her two friends, hugging Anita first.

"I'm so glad you guys are here!! Now I have someone to talk to." Jaclyn said as she went to hug Harris next." You two look great. And Harris, you better be bringing your man to my wedding, I've been dying to meet him! Your photos on Facebook are adorable." Jaclyn said with a smile, relieved the two had shown up to the cabin, per Bryan's request.

"Its' great to see you again! Its definitely been a long time!" Harris said, coming out from the hug. There was a clear blush upon his face at the mention of Matt and Anita rolled her her eyes, her grin a teasing one. "Don't keep complimenting him, Jackie, this boy will have a red cheeks for the rest of the weekend. And we won't have a dress to match it with him!" She giggled.

"Hey!" Harris responded, a little undignified and poked at her side. Looking back at Jaclyn, his grin still in place, "Has everyone gotten here?"

"Yeah, Sherlock actually left a message, I'm assuming he's here as well."

Harris nodded after. He took the time to look at Jacyln, she looked... well, radiant. Then again, he always did see her as such. It wasn't the fact she came from money, it was her personality. One could put a sun in her for her upbeat nature, and it still wouldn't match. The only other person to compare was Anita, as the two women were joined at the hip back in the day, and Harris was always along for the ride. While he got along with the boys, he always had a smoother, better time with the girls. "I'll definitely bring Matt, he'd like to take some pictures on his own, if you don't mind, its a new thing he's taken an interest in."

Whittington
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Whittington » Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:50 am

Mincaldenteans wrote:
"Its' great to see you again! Its definitely been a long time!" Harris said, coming out from the hug. There was a clear blush upon his face at the mention of Matt and Anita rolled her her eyes, her grin a teasing one. "Don't keep complimenting him, Jackie, this boy will have a red cheeks for the rest of the weekend. And we won't have a dress to match it with him!" She giggled.

"Hey!" Harris responded, a little undignified and poked at her side. Looking back at Jaclyn, his grin still in place, "Has everyone gotten here?"

"Yeah, Sherlock actually left a message, I'm assuming he's here as well."

Harris nodded after. He took the time to look at Jacyln, she looked... well, radiant. Then again, he always did see her as such. It wasn't the fact she came from money, it was her personality. One could put a sun in her for her upbeat nature, and it still wouldn't match. The only other person to compare was Anita, as the two women were joined at the hip back in the day, and Harris was always along for the ride. While he got along with the boys, he always had a smoother, better time with the girls. "I'll definitely bring Matt, he'd like to take some pictures on his own, if you don't mind, its a new thing he's taken an interest in."

"Oh Harris, you always knew how to boost my ego." Jaclyn said with a laugh. Harris, other than Bryan and Anita, always knew how to put a smile on her face. " Any excuse to dress up and get my make-up done, I'm there! Let Matt now I'll be more than happy to work with him." Jaclyn said as she removed her sun glasses, placing them in her Chanel bag.

She looked at her two friends, then turned to look at the cabin, and back to them again. Jaclyn's radiant smile disappeared and her eyes shifted to the ground. "I'm really glad the two of you are here. I haven't seen Bryan in twelve years you know. A part of me hoped Ryan would have a problem with me coming up here, it'd be an excuse not to come. However he was very understanding. I'm glad I came though, it means I get to see you two before the wedding at least. I just don't know how Bryan is going to handle this." Jaclyn said holing up her hand to show her large diamond ring.

Mincaldenteans
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Mincaldenteans » Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:56 am

Whittington wrote:
"Oh Harris, you always knew how to boost my ego." Jaclyn said with a laugh. Harris, other than Bryan and Anita, always knew how to put a smile on her face. " Any excuse to dress up and get my make-up done, I'm there! Let Matt now I'll be more than happy to work with him." Jaclyn said as she removed her sun glasses, placing them in her Chanel bag.

She looked at her two friends, then turned to look at the cabin, and back to them again. Jaclyn's radiant smile disappeared and her eyes shifted to the ground. "I'm really glad the two of you are here. I haven't seen Bryan in twelve years you know. A part of me hoped Ryan would have a problem with me coming up here, it'd be an excuse not to come. However he was very understanding. I'm glad I came though, it means I get to see you two before the wedding at least. I just don't know how Bryan is going to handle this." Jaclyn said holing up her hand to show her large diamond ring.

"Like an adult, I should hope," Anita scoffed and crossed her arms. "He's a big boy, I expect him to be have as such. He's got a lot to explain for," she cast a glance at Harris. The man avoided it, but the very act confirmed the same thought. Bryan had things to explain, too many bridges were burned and the man was damned lucky they showed up in the first place.

"Yeah," Harris said almost a little too late for it to be smooth, but he nodded in confirmation. "Besides, Ryan is your priority now, don't let thoughts of Bryan - or his approval - dim your wedding. I'm owed a dance at your wedding," he affirmed with a grin, "I intend to collect on my debt."

Whittington
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Whittington » Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:20 am

Mincaldenteans wrote:
"Like an adult, I should hope," Anita scoffed and crossed her arms. "He's a big boy, I expect him to be have as such. He's got a lot to explain for," she cast a glance at Harris. The man avoided it, but the very act confirmed the same thought. Bryan had things to explain, too many bridges were burned and the man was damned lucky they showed up in the first place.

"Yeah," Harris said almost a little too late for it to be smooth, but he nodded in confirmation. "Besides, Ryan is your priority now, don't let thoughts of Bryan - or his approval - dim your wedding. I'm owed a dance at your wedding," he affirmed with a grin, "I intend to collect on my debt."

"I would hope so. You know, Lois called me a few days ago, I assumed she was calling to tell me-" Jaclyn paused for a slight moment."-to tell me that he had died. I wasn't expecting this at all."

Nobody in their small group of friends would have ever imagined finding themselves together at the cabin. Bryan, in his own destructive way, had managed to burn every bridge, damage every friendship he had. The nerve of him to invite them up for the weekend irked Jaclyn. However, she listed to Lois's plea before passing judgment.

"Lois, is everything OK?"

"Of course it is Jaclyn. Don't worry too much. Listen, I want to ask you something."

"Sure, what is it?"

"Now please, hear me out on this. Bryan has invited everyone to come up to the cabin this coming weekend-"

"Lois, I don't-"

"Jaclyn, please. He's changed, he really did it this time. He's clean and sober and has a steady job. He's a travel agent and he lives in town near the firehouse. Everyone else has responded, but he wanted me to ask you if you would come up. I know it's been a long time, and you, of all people have every right to say no to this, but please Jaclyn, please come up to the cabin.

"Lois, I'll have to discuss this with Ryan. My fiance, first before I say yes. He'll be home in a bit, I'll call you back tonight."

"Thank you. I hope you can make it."

Jaclyn sat against the bumper of Anitia's Ford and looked at the cabin, allowing all the memories to come flooding back, and with that came a few tears."I'm just really glad you guys are here." Jaclyn said through her sobs." God, now I probably made my make-up run." She said with a forced laugh as she pulled out her compact to touch up her mascara and eye shadow.

Mincaldenteans
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Mincaldenteans » Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:28 am

Whittington wrote:
"I would hope so. You know, Lois called me a few days ago, I assumed she was calling to tell me-" Jaclyn paused for a slight moment."-to tell me that he had died. I wasn't expecting this at all."

Nobody in their small group of friends would have ever imagined finding themselves together at the cabin. Bryan, in his own destructive way, had managed to burn every bridge, damage every friendship he had. The nerve of him to invite them up for the weekend irked Jaclyn. However, she listed to Lois's plea before passing judgment.

"Lois, is everything OK?"

"Of course it is Jaclyn. Don't worry too much. Listen, I want to ask you something."

"Sure, what is it?"

"Now please, hear me out on this. Bryan has invited everyone to come up to the cabin this coming weekend-"

"Lois, I don't-"

"Jaclyn, please. He's changed, he really did it this time. He's clean and sober and has a steady job. He's a travel agent and he lives in town near the firehouse. Everyone else has responded, but he wanted me to ask you if you would come up. I know it's been a long time, and you, of all people have every right to say no to this, but please Jaclyn, please come up to the cabin.

"Lois, I'll have to discuss this with Ryan. My fiance, first before I say yes. He'll be home in a bit, I'll call you back tonight."

"Thank you. I hope you can make it."

Jaclyn sat against the bumper of Anitia's Ford and looked at the cabin, allowing all the memories to come flooding back, and with that came a few tears."I'm just really glad you guys are here." Jaclyn said through her sobs." God, now I probably made my make-up run." She said with a forced laugh as she pulled out her compact to touch up her mascara and eye shadow.

Anita hugged her instinctively, Harris on the other hand kept his closeness but didn't do the same. For the most part, the girl understood he wasn't the greatest with the touchy-feely aspect of things. They knew he cared deeply for them, if his protective nature was anything to go by back in their youth. "Oh sweetie, we'll work through this, I promise," Anita rubbed her hand against Jaclyn's shoulder affectionately, letting her go so she could reapply her make up.

"Well, Bryan's got a lot to explain," Harris said with affirmation. "How bout we go inside? We can't stay out here forever and... frankly, the sooner we see this through, the better."

The surprised Anita, but she didn't say anything. It was the first most positive thing he had to say since the diner. Giving an approving smile, "I'd have to agree. We'll get through this, Jackie. You got your stuff? We should go in and brave the first hello in over 10 years."

Whittington
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Whittington » Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:41 am

Jaclyn wiped away her tears and touched up her make-up as her friends comforted her. Jaclyn was thankful that her friends were the kind of people they were, people she could always count on to whether the storm with her.

"It'll be just like old times. Let me get my things." Jaclyn said as she went to retrieve her luggage she had set out next to her Range Rover. The three walked up the porch, their feet making a familiar creaking sound with each step. Jaclyn looked at the two, smiled and knocked on the door.

This was it, what would happen next, Jaclyn had no clue, but the moment she knocked on that door, so many different images popped in her head. She remembers her days as cheer captain, hanging out on the bleachers with the other girls as they watched the football team, led by Bryan, practice on the field. It had started to rain and Jaclyn didn't have a jacket, so Bryan ran to his locker, grabbed his letterman and placed it around her before placing a kiss on her forehead. His smile, despite the gloomy skies, lit up her world.

Jaclyn also remembers having to pick him up from jail for resisting arrest after being caught with an open container out in public. There was as much good as there was bad.

She knocked on the door again, and breathed in, waiting in anticipation.

Tiberium Imperium
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiberium Imperium » Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:28 am

Bryan

Seeing Tony pulling up into the driveway was a miracle to him. He thought that none of them would come and it was so, so, so, so important that even a fraction of them had come. He looked around, Sherlock was missing. Bryan chuckled, he was either taking a piss somewhere or was bribing all his friends to come. That's probably why if Jaclyn was coming, when they where kids the girls had adored Sherlock while the boys had shunned him for being so little.

"Tony, buddy whats up you son of a Italian?"

Sherlock

Sherlock was sitting inside the shack, Tony, James and Bryan where out on the back porch. He did not feel like hanging out with them, they had always shunned him when he was little so why start now. As he waited he saw three cars pull up into the driveway. Looking at them he saw Anita, Harris and Jaclyn step out. He watched as they chatted then came up and knocked on the door. Sherlock quickly jumped up and opened the door.

"Anita! Whats up girl?

Harris its been so long?"

He went and gave them each a hug. Then walking up to Jaclyn he gave her a hug and pulled her aside. While he did so he sent a text to both Anita and Harris.

I am pulling her aside for a little pep talk, come if convenient.

-SB

"Okay Jaclyn I know this is going o be hard for you, I know what he did to you. And I also want you to know that he cannot lay a finger on you while I am around."

He flashed his Police badge.

"Okay then how have you been are you, uhm, feeling better about you know, it? Also congrats on the engagement."

Whittington
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Whittington » Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:47 pm

Jaclyn Rivera
After not seeing Sherlock for so long, Jaclyn couldn't believe the man he had grown up to. When they were younger, he was always around, trying to hang out with the big kids.

"Sherlock, look at you!!" Jaclyn said as she went to hug him. The two stepped aside into one of the side rooms, she could hear Bryan and the others talking out on the back porch.

"I forgave your brother for what he did a long time ago. It's something that happened in the past, and that's where it needs to stay, in the past. If it wasn't for you and your mother, I wouldn't be here. However, it's nice to be back here with everyone again." Jaclyn said as she turned around in the room. The room they were in was the bedroom the girls would share when they were younger. There were two full sized beds, still adorned with the pink and white polka dot sheets. In the corner was a large vanity mirror, a few Polaroids were taped to it, full of memories past.

She glanced down at her diamond ring and smiled."Thank you hun. You and your mother are invited of course, if you want to attend. You guys would love Ryan, he's really great." But he wasn't Bryan. Jaclyn thought for a millisecond.

Jaclyn sat down on one the beds and set her things aside. She looked up at Sherlock for a moment before speaking."Sherlock, could you bring Bryan back here please. We have to talk first." Jaclyn said with a pit in her stomach. She hadn't seen Bryan in more than a decade, she just left without saying a word. At times she felt bad that she had abandoned him, then again, if she hadn't have left him, there's no telling what would have happened.
Last edited by Whittington on Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Calces millia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Calces millia » Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:03 pm

Tiberium Imperium wrote:Bryan

Seeing Tony pulling up into the driveway was a miracle to him. He thought that none of them would come and it was so, so, so, so important that even a fraction of them had come. He looked around, Sherlock was missing. Bryan chuckled, he was either taking a piss somewhere or was bribing all his friends to come. That's probably why if Jaclyn was coming, when they where kids the girls had adored Sherlock while the boys had shunned him for being so little.

"Tony, buddy whats up you son of a Italian?"

"Not much, I'm afraid. Since my father funeral, I'm always located either in my mansion, my vineyard, or my winery. Guess I'll never leave this city for my life."

Tony said that with a small, genuine smile on his face. Despite all bad news, He's glad to see Bryan looking happy like this. This situation makes his memories jumps back to the time where they are still together. He remembers the time where Bryan and he still plays in the cabin when he was little, Playing in his mansion when they grow up a little more, or that time where he prank Sherlock, Bryan little brother, in the high school. Unlike other boys, Tony never openly shunned him, but he is acting a little bully to him. He also remembers when he discovered that Bryan do drugs, or that time when Tony got the news that Bryan beating up Jaclyn. However, things have changed now, either it's the good part or the bad part.

He puffs of another cloud of smoke from his mouth into the wilderness, while opening his pocket watch once again. He can't help feeling a little anxious. All his long gone friends are coming back to here, and Tony wants to make these new memories last longer as possible.

"Hey Bryan, what do you think if us, all of us, visit my mansion after this? Nothing will go wrong, and I want to be at least gives some souvenirs to our friends while they still here.
"Let me get this straight, you think surrendering, and offering yourself will stop the war? How arrogant. The life of each human is worth one, that’s it. Nothing more, nothing less."

Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books.
Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations."

Mincaldenteans
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Mincaldenteans » Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:16 pm

"We're invited to gossip," Harris said proudly and loud enough for Jaclyn and Sherlock to hear. Of all the things Sherlock could do was send a text in front of them. Naturally Harris had stooped over Anita (something he did many a times in their youth) to see what was going on when her phone buzzed. She got used to it, but it irritated Jaclyn to no end (or maybe amused her? Harris never figured it out, considering her positive nature and smile that went with almost every reaction). He smiled and pulled Anita with him, an undignified 'hey!' may or may not have sounded from Anita who just took to the pulling like it was natural as they crowded in with Jaclyn and Sherlock

Stunned to see a badge, he grunted his approval of it. Anita folded her arms and leaned against the doorway. Overhearing the conversation but observing and analyzing the conversation that transpired. Once Jaclyn had asked Sherlock to bring his brother in, Antia straightened up and she knew Harris went visibly still.

"Hey boo," she said lightly, "We'll be outside getting out stuff in. Gimme your keys, we'll take whatever you left behind and I gotta re-park the car so it doesn't obstruct the drive way."

"Holler if you need us, yeah?" Harris said reassuringly with a nod.

Fascist Russian Empire
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Fascist Russian Empire » Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:27 pm

James Aquaberry

James smiled slightly when he saw Tony come up. Tony's question was addressed to Bryan, but James figured Tony wouldn't mind if he gave a little input it. "Excuse the interruption, Tony, but I, for one, would be all-for going to your place afterwards. As a matter of fact, I'd also be down for throwing a little after-party at Aquaberry Manor; it'd certainly be plenty of fun." James said politely. "Oh, and Bryan; would you mind if I went inside and set my bags down? After walking all the way through the forest, I'm rather worn out from walking and would quite like to put them inside." James said, turning briefly to Bryan.

James was a somewhat athletic person; despite a major disliking of manual labor and dirt, James was rather fond of sports. In high school, James was a prominent part of the Golf team, and was probably the best golfer in the school. His love of Golf led him to have a golf course built on Aquaberry Manor's vast land; both golfing there and swimming in the Manor's pool led James to be in great physical shape. As a matter of fact, desire to stay in shape was the main reason why James had walked through the forest instead of simply driving down to the cabin.

Calces millia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Calces millia » Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:13 pm

Fascist Russian Empire wrote:James Aquaberry

James smiled slightly when he saw Tony come up. Tony's question was addressed to Bryan, but James figured Tony wouldn't mind if he gave a little input it. "Excuse the interruption, Tony, but I, for one, would be all-for going to your place afterwards. As a matter of fact, I'd also be down for throwing a little after-party at Aquaberry Manor; it'd certainly be plenty of fun." James said politely. "Oh, and Bryan; would you mind if I went inside and set my bags down? After walking all the way through the forest, I'm rather worn out from walking and would quite like to put them inside." James said, turning briefly to Bryan.

James was a somewhat athletic person; despite a major disliking of manual labor and dirt, James was rather fond of sports. In high school, James was a prominent part of the Golf team, and was probably the best golfer in the school. His love of Golf led him to have a golf course built on Aquaberry Manor's vast land; both golfing there and swimming in the Manor's pool led James to be in great physical shape. As a matter of fact, desire to stay in shape was the main reason why James had walked through the forest instead of simply driving down to the cabin.

Tony is startled at first due to James sudden interruption, but quickly control himself a millisecond later. He personally don't mind James's input, and instead nod in agreement of James's sentence. He's never thought that James will have the same idea as him, nor the fact that he will invite all of them to his manor. "Sure, James; Let's go enjoy your golf course, while we're in your place, but for now, let's enjoy our memories here." Tony said with a smile on his face. While he is maybe changing a little in these past years, the fedora and the smile are never left his head and face from High school.

"I agree with James, Bryan. Let's went inside and put our bags inside, you know exactly that I'm not a strong person." Tony said to Bryan. Unlike his friends, he's not exactly an athletic person since he's still in the cradle, and his wounds are healed in much longer time than usual. But that didn't stop him to becoming one of the craziest in the group. After all, that's the factor that makes him successful now.

Tiberium Imperium
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiberium Imperium » Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:15 pm

Bryan

"That would be wonderful Tony, oh and I am sorry about your dad, and that I could not make it to his funeral. Oh please, please take your bags in.

Walking down the hallway he saw Sherlock in the girls room, probably gossiping with Anita whom he had yet to say hi to. At the end of the hallway was a big room with three beds where the boys (not including Sherlock) would sleep that night. Opening the door fro them he looked around, in the corner where some Playboy Magazines. A few bottles where scattered around the floor, a bunch of comics lay there to.

"Well this is where we will be sleeping. Tony you take the bed on the left, I will take the center and James you take the right. Mr. Holmes (nickname for Sherlock) and Harry are sleeping in the center room.

As soon, almost as if Sherlock had heard his old nickname (Mr. Holmes) he appeared in the doorway. He looked serious, the look was either his work face (he knew it very well after being arrested by his little brother once before) or angry face.
He walked up to Bryan leaned in very close and almost in a whisper said:

"Jaclyn would like to see you in the girls room, NOW!"

Nodding to Tony and James he left, preparing himself for a grief. The image of Jaclyn, bloodied from his fists flashed in his mid again. As he stood outside the door he took a deep breath and opened it.

Sherlock

Of course I would not miss your wedding for the world, no matter how much Bryan disapproves of it. You have not told him have you? He will be horribly upset. He cries out in his sleep for you at night when I am over."

Hearing Jaclyn's request to being Bryan in stunned him a bit. But he knew it had to be done sooner or later. Returning his badge to his pocket, straightening his hair and placing his phone in the pocket of his khakis. He strode to the back porch to find Bryan, at first he thought that Bryan was in the kitchen, but looking in their he saw no one, must have been a squirrel. He walked into the porch, not seeing them their either. Finally he found them in the the boys old room. After informing Bryan he took out his phone and texted Harris and Anita.

They are going to talk, be prepared in necessary.

-SB

Then turning to Tony and James he asked.

Tony, James how are you all doing? Oh yes and Tony I checked for you and yes I can have an investigation into your dads, uhm, passing if you provide enough evidence for me. And James how is the music going?

Whittington
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Whittington » Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:14 pm

Jaclyn Rivera

When the door opened and Bryan walked in, Jaclyn was speechless. She had expected to see a hallowed out Bryan appear in the doorway, but he looked the same as he did in high school. Bryan was handsome, he had a strong jaw, beautiful eyes and a smile that could melt your heart. It seemed that Bryan had cleaned up his act, he looked healthy, he obviously was in good shape as well. The Bryan Jaclyn once knew was charming, sincere, old fashioned, a true gentleman and he was the love of her life. She always dream of becoming Mrs.Breizh one day. Jaclyn had their wedding planned out when they were juniors; they were to marry in a rustic barn, drinks would be served in mason jars, and the dance floor would be under a large oak tree that was lit up with lights.

Jaclyn grew up right across from Bryan and they could see into each others bedroom windows. Their mothers were friends in high school and from an early age the two played together, whether it be in the living room of Jaclyn's home, or the park near Town Hall. Like Anita, Jaclyn and Bryan were inseparable, attached to the hip even. As they became teenagers, the two finally confessed their love for one another, it was inevitable really. They had their first kiss at the cabin, on the dock that sat at the edge of the pond. The two were high school royalty, Bryan was captain of the football team and Jaclyn was cheer captain and they always won the crown at homecoming and prom. Everybody loved the pair, and in their yearbook, they were voted "Most Likely to Grow Old Together."

That was her plan, to grow old with Bryan, however things changed after Bryan's injury which resulted in him losing his scholarship. He got hooked on the pain medication, then combined it with alcohol and eventually found himself with more problematic narcotics. She tried with all her might to be there for him, even after he had beat her. However as much as she loved him, Jaclyn realized she would never have perfect planned future, least not with Bryan. She meant it when she said she had forgiven Bryan, but that doesn't mean she can forget everything so easily.

Jaclyn was sitting on the edge of the bed when Bryan walked in, he looked good, really good actually. A faint smile appeared from her face, Jaclyn's eyes were fixed on Bryan's for a moment before looking down at the floor. It had been twelve years, twelve long years since she had walked out of their apartment door and here she was, face to face with the man she loved.

"Bryan-"Jaclyn said with a pause."You look good, you really do."

Fascist Russian Empire
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Fascist Russian Empire » Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:17 pm

James Aquaberry,
Cabin Interior

James set his bags down next to his bedroom door and turned back to Sherlock. "I'm doing fabulous, thank you for asking. As for my music, that can be described in one word; marvelous! I've just released a terrific collab album with an amazingly talented techno artist and sales are through the roof! We've already gotten Platinum-record status, and have made almost fifteen million dollars! I don't know about the rest of you, but things could not possibly be better for my career." James said, suddenly getting a huge spike of enthusiasm. James always got excited when talking about music; it was a someone he loved more than anything else in the world.

Before James inherited the Aquaberry fortune, the Aquaberry family got it's money from business; the Aquaberry Family owned a large local corporation, and made hundreds of millions of dollars off the back of it. However, James(having neither the desire nor skill to run a business) sold the family business to a rival, making just over a billion dollars from it's sale; adding on to the six hundred million he had inherited from his parents' deaths. Money was never an issue for James, and as such, he was able to invest a vast sum of money into his music career; top quality software and equipment, advertising, and instruments were all easily in James' reach. Combined with James' musical talent, this easily allowed him to make high-quality music which would reach a huge audience of people, quickly earning him hundreds of thousands of fans across the nation and securing him large amounts of money.

As a matter of fact, while it wouldn't have been thought plausible by most, James managed to make almost just as much money from music as the family did from business; huge concert audiences, extremely popular albums, and commissions from various establishments all made James tens of millions of dollars. By the time James went to go reconnect with his friends, his net-worth was estimated at around 2.3 billion USD. James was a vastly successful person, but he never let that get to his head; he gave generously to charity and would always help a friend in need.

Calces millia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Calces millia » Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:40 am

Tiberium Imperium wrote:Bryan

"That would be wonderful Tony, oh and I am sorry about your dad, and that I could not make it to his funeral. Oh please, please take your bags in.

Walking down the hallway he saw Sherlock in the girls room, probably gossiping with Anita whom he had yet to say hi to. At the end of the hallway was a big room with three beds where the boys (not including Sherlock) would sleep that night. Opening the door fro them he looked around, in the corner where some Playboy Magazines. A few bottles where scattered around the floor, a bunch of comics lay there to.

"Well this is where we will be sleeping. Tony you take the bed on the left, I will take the center and James you take the right. Mr. Holmes (nickname for Sherlock) and Harry are sleeping in the center room.

As soon, almost as if Sherlock had heard his old nickname (Mr. Holmes) he appeared in the doorway. He looked serious, the look was either his work face (he knew it very well after being arrested by his little brother once before) or angry face.
He walked up to Bryan leaned in very close and almost in a whisper said:

"Jaclyn would like to see you in the girls room, NOW!"

Nodding to Tony and James he left, preparing himself for a grief. The image of Jaclyn, bloodied from his fists flashed in his mid again. As he stood outside the door he took a deep breath and opened it.

Sherlock

Of course I would not miss your wedding for the world, no matter how much Bryan disapproves of it. You have not told him have you? He will be horribly upset. He cries out in his sleep for you at night when I am over."

Hearing Jaclyn's request to being Bryan in stunned him a bit. But he knew it had to be done sooner or later. Returning his badge to his pocket, straightening his hair and placing his phone in the pocket of his khakis. He strode to the back porch to find Bryan, at first he thought that Bryan was in the kitchen, but looking in their he saw no one, must have been a squirrel. He walked into the porch, not seeing them their either. Finally he found them in the the boys old room. After informing Bryan he took out his phone and texted Harris and Anita.

They are going to talk, be prepared in necessary.

-SB

Then turning to Tony and James he asked.

Tony, James how are you all doing? Oh yes and Tony I checked for you and yes I can have an investigation into your dads, uhm, passing if you provide enough evidence for me. And James how is the music going?

"No problem; Please, lead the way, Bryan."

Before following Bryan's step in the hallway, Tony throws his burned cigarette to the ground before he steps on it to make sure the fire die, then he walked down as well in the middle of the hallway. He doesn't notice Sherlock when they passed the girls room, his bag is too heavy for him now that it takes almost all of his attention. When he enter the boys room however, his eyes catch the Playboy magazines in the corner, guess some of his habits would never die.

Tony then puts his bag beside the bed Bryan just said he will sleep on, before sitting his ass on the very same bed. He saw Sherlock whispering something to his older brother, but he can't catch the sentence. All Tony could do is nodding back to Bryan before he left the room.
He then answers Sherlock question with a playful tone in every word:

"What evidence should I give to you, Mr. Holmes? You can see his tomb in the town's graveyard, or his skeleton below the ground if you really want the evidence. Besides, why do you even want to investigate about it now?"

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse