NATION

PASSWORD

NS Hetalia - The Autumn Incident (OOC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Lancearc
Post Marshal

Founded: May 16, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Lancearc » Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:32 pm

Will post when I get home
If you ever need advice on writing, help creating an RP of your own, or just generally need any kind of help, feel free to TG! I've been around the block in my old age.

Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

Check out The Living Waste of Mekhallah, an original low-fantasy setting.

Oaledonia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 17, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Oaledonia » Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:33 pm

Lancearc wrote:Will post when I get home

Much fail.
Last edited by Wikipe-tan on January 13, 2006 4:00 pm, edited 3 times in total.
The lovable PMT nation of hugs and chibi! Now with 75% more Hanyū!
Oaledonian wiki | Decoli Defense | Embassy | OAF Military Info
Blackjack-and-Hookers wrote:
Oaledonia wrote:I'll go make my own genocidal galactic empire! with blackjack and hookers

You bet your ass you will!
Divair wrote:NSG summer doesn't end anymore. Climate change.
Under construction
*POLITICALLY CONTENTIOUS STATEMENTS INTENSIFY*

The New Lowlands
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 26, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Lowlands » Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:33 pm

Cars are k, right?

The Grey Wolf
Post Czar

Founded: May 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Grey Wolf » Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:34 pm

Bezombia wrote:
Oaledonia wrote:No.

maybe but we SHOULD be

You do realize that spoilers exist for a reason, right?

The New Lowlands
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Lowlands » Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:35 pm

The Grey Wolf wrote:
Bezombia wrote:
maybe but we SHOULD be

You do realize that spoilers exist for a reason, right?

A'tuin cannot be contained by spoilers!

Oaledonia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Oaledonia » Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:35 pm

The New Lowlands wrote:Cars are k, right?

They are kinda, I had a bit of self debate following my decision as to where we were.
Oaledonia wrote:I'll go make my own genocidal galactic empire! with blackjack and hookers

Under construction

The Grey Wolf
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The Grey Wolf » Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:38 pm

Oaledonia wrote:
The New Lowlands wrote:Cars are k, right?

They are kinda, I had a bit of self debate following my decision as to where we were.

I'm kind of not sure what to do now. Formerly, I'd be expanding or causing conflicts on an international scale. Now.... :unsure:

Anything anyone wants me to do ICly?

Ceasario
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 26, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ceasario » Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:39 pm

After the massive amount of Ceasario not doing anything in the last RP, I am back to hopefully do something.

Nation's Name: The Kingdom of the Isles of Ceasario.
Personification's Name:William J. Austerlitz
National Background: Ceasario is a tiny island nation, a ex-absolute monarchy which is now a parliamentary democracy/constitutional monarchy, with no mainland to speak of, and overseas provinces. The people of Ceasario are diverse in every way, and it always has been. The military mostly consists of a navy and a skilled ground force specializing in guerrilla warfare. Recently had a short war for independence with England, leading to a referendum after a quick peace traty and freedom of the nation. Cultural is an odd mixture of Austrian, English, and Norwegian culture, with Arabian, German, or American majorities in some areas.
Personification's Bio: William is a young, friendly child, though a bit quiet around others. No one really knows who or where his true family is, and his one true best friend would be Vabriik. He got caught in a lot of conflict with plenty of nations, but eventually became the quiet fellow he is today. He loves music, the arts, and history. He hates war, and is extremely reluctant to be violent, but he can certainly battle if he finds it necessary. He knows plenty of languages as well, though he pronounces them with a German accent. He's perfectly content with doing his own things, from coin collecting to playing instruments in his own little silence. He's also a pretty good cook.
Personification's Picture/Description:A short, black haired boy with brown eyes, He's rather pale, always wears a rather thick, square pair of glasses, and dresses in heavy clothes and a coats.
Likes: Coins, the arts, pastries, food, equality, tea, coffee, snow, and peace.
Dislikes: War, discrimination, spiders, darkness, unneeded violence.
Most Memorable Trait: Odd fascination with coins, banknotes, and all kinds of currency.
Distinguishing Items, markings, etc: A book containing his coin collection, which he keeps at all times, and his glasses.
Picture/Description of House:

The New Lowlands
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Lowlands » Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:39 pm

The Grey Wolf wrote:
Oaledonia wrote:They are kinda, I had a bit of self debate following my decision as to where we were.

I'm kind of not sure what to do now. Formerly, I'd be expanding or causing conflicts on an international scale. Now.... :unsure:

Get a car.

Oaledonia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Oaledonia » Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:40 pm

Ceasario wrote:After the massive amount of Ceasario not doing anything in the last RP, I am back to hopefully do something.

Nation's Name: The Kingdom of the Isles of Ceasario.
Personification's Name:William J. Austerlitz
National Background: Ceasario is a tiny island nation, a ex-absolute monarchy which is now a parliamentary democracy/constitutional monarchy, with no mainland to speak of, and overseas provinces. The people of Ceasario are diverse in every way, and it always has been. The military mostly consists of a navy and a skilled ground force specializing in guerrilla warfare. Recently had a short war for independence with England, leading to a referendum after a quick peace traty and freedom of the nation. Cultural is an odd mixture of Austrian, English, and Norwegian culture, with Arabian, German, or American majorities in some areas.
Personification's Bio: William is a young, friendly child, though a bit quiet around others. No one really knows who or where his true family is, and his one true best friend would be Vabriik. He got caught in a lot of conflict with plenty of nations, but eventually became the quiet fellow he is today. He loves music, the arts, and history. He hates war, and is extremely reluctant to be violent, but he can certainly battle if he finds it necessary. He knows plenty of languages as well, though he pronounces them with a German accent. He's perfectly content with doing his own things, from coin collecting to playing instruments in his own little silence. He's also a pretty good cook.
Personification's Picture/Description:A short, black haired boy with brown eyes, He's rather pale, always wears a rather thick, square pair of glasses, and dresses in heavy clothes and a coats.
Likes: Coins, the arts, pastries, food, equality, tea, coffee, snow, and peace.
Dislikes: War, discrimination, spiders, darkness, unneeded violence.
Most Memorable Trait: Odd fascination with coins, banknotes, and all kinds of currency.
Distinguishing Items, markings, etc: A book containing his coin collection, which he keeps at all times, and his glasses.
Picture/Description of House:

Accepted.

Under construction

The Grey Wolf
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The Grey Wolf » Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:41 pm

The New Lowlands wrote:
The Grey Wolf wrote:

Get a car.

I'm rping a Half-Giant/Half-Valkyrie. That makes no sense.

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Founded: Jul 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:43 pm

So,is the place were like a square shaped earth with a edge?
Predictably unpredictable and fabulous at the same time!
XA-1MVGLHS
Queen Oberon, our red devil! Click the URL to learn about our Leader!
Edelweiss and Reina, the two previous ones are still alive. None of Tsuyoi Tekikoku's leaders are killed in their duels of succession.

I don't use NS stats.

I'd prefer the pronouns she/her,if your referring to me

The New Lowlands
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Lowlands » Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:44 pm

The Grey Wolf wrote:
The New Lowlands wrote:Get a car.

I'm rping a Half-Giant/Half-Valkyrie. That makes no sense.

Don't question me, just do as I say!

The Grey Wolf
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The Grey Wolf » Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:47 pm

Maybe our personifications should meet. I know it hasn't worked in the past, but now they have nothing to worry about. No one is invading anybody, there is no international treaties or laws.

The New Lowlands
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Lowlands » Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:48 pm

The Grey Wolf wrote:Maybe our personifications should meet. I know it hasn't worked in the past, but now they have nothing to worry about. No one is invading anybody, there is no international treaties or laws.

*Drive-by*

Falconmont
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 02, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Falconmont » Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:13 pm

Nation's Name: Falconmont
Personification's Name: Calvin Mathghamhain
National Background: Falconmont is a nation of Celtic heritage with Germanic and Slavic influences in terms of political and social beliefs, and European and American in terms of food and clothing. Falconmonts main languages are Gaelic and English.
Personification's Bio: Calvin is a direct descendant of Éire. Because of this heritage he is deeply devoted to preserving his ancestors honor, and feels great shame when forced to break his promises. Though he tries his hardest to get along with everyone, his natural fear of people and groups tends to make him shy away. Sometimes bringing on the image of being distant and uncaring of others.
Personification's Picture/Description: A tall black haired lad with mist grey eyes. He enjoys wearing a baggy red sweater and jet black jeans, though most people would see him in a military dress.
Likes: Birds, Ferrets(and other animals of the family Mustelidae), Drinking, Games, Coffee, Tea, and pizza.
Dislikes: Crowds, Obnoxiously loud voices, and Scones.
Most Memorable Trait: He is very patient
Distinguishing Items, markings, etc: Blue tattoo over his right eye
Picture/Description of House:Mah home :D

The Grey Wolf
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The Grey Wolf » Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:16 pm

Falconmont wrote:Nation's Name: Falconmont
Personification's Name: Calvin Mathghamhain
National Background: Falconmont is a nation of Celtic heritage with Germanic and Slavic influences in terms of political and social beliefs, and European and American in terms of food and clothing. Falconmonts main languages are Gaelic and English.
Personification's Bio: Calvin is a direct descendant of Éire. Because of this heritage he is deeply devoted to preserving his ancestors honor, and feels great shame when forced to break his promises. Though he tries his hardest to get along with everyone, his natural fear of people and groups tends to make him shy away. Sometimes bringing on the image of being distant and uncaring of others.
Personification's Picture/Description: A tall black haired lad with mist grey eyes. He enjoys wearing a baggy red sweater and jet black jeans, though most people would see him in a military dress.
Likes: Birds, Ferrets(and other animals of the family Mustelidae), Drinking, Games, Coffee, Tea, and pizza.
Dislikes: Crowds, Obnoxiously loud voices, and Scones.
Most Memorable Trait: He is very patient
Distinguishing Items, markings, etc: Blue tattoo over his right eye
Picture/Description of House:Mah home :D

So, all this time, their main language was Gaelic, and I didn't even know.

Falconmont
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Falconmont » Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:24 pm

The Grey Wolf wrote:

Yep :P

The Grey Wolf
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The Grey Wolf » Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:25 pm

Falconmont wrote:
The Grey Wolf wrote:

... You do realize that if you had told me this like two threads ago, I would have given you total independence, not to mention free military support.

Vesperian Republic
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 11, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Vesperian Republic » Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:25 pm

Oaledonia wrote:I expect each active member of this thread to post at least one paragraph in their posts. I don't care how you do it, and I don't care how much you complain: you need to post at least four lines of text for each response, including a multiple response that contains two or more sets of dialog.

No. I'm sorry if YOU think this is a good idea, but this RP doesn't need it. This WAS NSHetalia, a Casual RP you could post short and stereotypical stuff about your nation, Now it's just Personification Life. Watch, Oale will stop accepting joke post's eventually, and then this will be nothing but Serious RP, and no longer Hetalia.

The Grey Wolf
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The Grey Wolf » Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:27 pm

Vesperian Republic wrote:
Oaledonia wrote:I expect each active member of this thread to post at least one paragraph in their posts. I don't care how you do it, and I don't care how much you complain: you need to post at least four lines of text for each response, including a multiple response that contains two or more sets of dialog.

No. I'm sorry if YOU think this is a good idea, but this RP doesn't need it. This WAS NSHetalia, a Casual RP you could post short and stereotypical stuff about your nation, Now it's just Personification Life. Watch, Oale will stop accepting joke post's eventually, and then this will be nothing but Serious RP, and no longer Hetalia.

Another person leaves.

Lancearc
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Lancearc » Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:29 pm

The Grey Wolf wrote:
Vesperian Republic wrote:No. I'm sorry if YOU think this is a good idea, but this RP doesn't need it. This WAS NSHetalia, a Casual RP you could post short and stereotypical stuff about your nation, Now it's just Personification Life. Watch, Oale will stop accepting joke post's eventually, and then this will be nothing but Serious RP, and no longer Hetalia.

Another person leaves.

Rather four quarters than a hundred pennies. If people don't want to challenge themselves to something beyond one line posts and create characters they're going to care about, then it's fine, I suppose, this just isn't the place now.

Getting the app up.
If you ever need advice on writing, help creating an RP of your own, or just generally need any kind of help, feel free to TG! I've been around the block in my old age.

The Grey Wolf
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The Grey Wolf » Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:30 pm

Lancearc wrote:
The Grey Wolf wrote:
Another person leaves.

Rather four quarters than a hundred pennies. If people don't want to challenge themselves to something beyond one line posts and create characters they're going to care about, then it's fine, I suppose, this just isn't the place now.

Getting the app up.

Well, next thread there probably won't be a requirement.

Falconmont
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Falconmont » Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:31 pm

The Grey Wolf wrote:
Falconmont wrote:

... You do realize that if you had told me this like two threads ago, I would have given you total independence, not to mention free military support.

... Well, i feel stupid. :p But the chance never really came up for me to talk about my languages.

Lancearc
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Lancearc » Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:31 pm

The Grey Wolf wrote:
Lancearc wrote:Rather four quarters than a hundred pennies. If people don't want to challenge themselves to something beyond one line posts and create characters they're going to care about, then it's fine, I suppose, this just isn't the place now.

Getting the app up.

Well, next thread there probably won't be a requirement.

Then they won't have a problem waiting until then if they really still want to participate.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse