NATION

PASSWORD

NS Hetalia - The Autumn Incident (OOC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Oaledonia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 17, 2013
Ex-Nation

NS Hetalia - The Autumn Incident (OOC)

Postby Oaledonia » Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:12 pm

NS Hetalia - The Autumn Incident

IC

The series is back, and stronger then ever! Seriously though, after many hours (more like months) thinking about how to go about the monumental task of pulling a one liner RP out of the dirt (I wasn't helping), I have finally decided on a story line! After the train wreck of Nationstates Hetalia VI: The Time of Times I looked back upon the thread with a bit of embarrassment, mostly because instead of me aiding in the recovery from certain playground arguments and spamming, I took part in it and was subsequently belittled. So, here it is, I'm going to act like the trainer that everyone hates, but then sees that I was only helping better their skills and home in on the talent that I know they all have. I order to accomplish this, I need to find a balance of smaller posts as so the thread doesn't die; and bigger posts that help further the story building that is all possible. That said, I've devised a few key determining factors that will aid in our little experiment.

First thing is first; post quality. I expect each active member of this thread to post as much as possible in their posts. I don't care how you do it, and I don't care how much you complain: you need to post at least four lines of text for each response, including a multiple response that contains two or more sets of dialog. Secondly, we've removed the map claims and military standpoint of the role play. This was mainly implemented because certain players decided to go all Total War on people and focused more on beating people up then character building, needless to say this spawned massive amounts of OOC toddler talk and flaming. Now, the map will consist of a small island village floating in the air, and wars will consist of personification vs. personification with both sides agreeing OOCly about the outcome and implications of the battle will be. This means if someone doesn't want to fight, then they don't have to. Another new feature will be the encouragement of one-shot stories, which will be kept in a handy list in this post somewhere below. This idea is derived from FanFiction.net and Elfen Lied, to whom it seems to be working. Taking that a step further, I will also keep a list of random events and national happenings that other players recommend as important in a separate list.

Let the fun begin!

Code: Select all
[b]Nation's Name:[/b]
[b]Personification's Name:[/b]
[b]National Background:[/b]
[b]Personification's Bio:[/b]
[b]Personification's Picture/Description:[/b]
[b]Likes:[/b]
[b]Dislikes:[/b]
[b]Most Memorable Trait:[/b]
[b]Distinguishing Items, markings, etc:[/b]
[b]Picture/Description of  House:[/b]

Lied des Menschen
Elfen Lied meets Hetalia

-N/A-

Oaledonia wrote:Nation's Name: the Grand Imperial Union of the Oaledonian Federation
Personification's Name:
Kaiya Akiyama
National Background:
The Oaledonian Federation is a conglomerate of mixed nations, mostly Japanese in cultural nature, that have united under a common banner to resist European influence. As a result, Oaledonia has culturally stayed unchanged for at least a thousand years with changes occurring only technology.
Personification's Bio:
Kaiya, following the example of her nation, is distasteful of European culture. As a result, the young kitsune will hint towards any Japanese counterpart to a European item that she can. Born from Amaterasu, the sun goddess, Kaiya is generally lazy and refuses to participate in the antics around her unless convinced that there is a mystery involved. She was recently married to Lance, a Middle Eastern man that holds control over a mighty empire, to whom she adores and obeys happily. Despite her general laziness, the half-deity retains a high knowledge on magical arts, Japanese history, and feminine politeness. Sometimes to her dismay, the politeness she demonstrates leads to her emotionally distancing herself from friends, so she often vents her frustration by teasing Lance or playing with her friend Kyoto. At night, due to her mother's sun status, she seems to lose her powers.
Personification's Picture/Description:
Spirit Form
Chibi form
Regular form
Lance, Kyoto, small creme cakes, tea, spirituality, nature.
Dislikes:
The night, war, conflict without reason, European culture, dogs
Most Memorable Trait:
Teasingly playful attitude around close friends, polite and serious distancing from others.
Distinguishing Items, markings, etc:
Kaiya carries a fan that controls spiritual fire.
Picture/Description of House:
much link

Weimar Germany wrote:Nation's Name: Weimar Germany
Personification's Name: Ἀγάθεος Ὕγγερος
National Background: Established after the fiasco of 1918, the monarchy was overthrew amidst massive public discontent, and the new constitution was concluded at Weimar in 1919. The Treaty of Versailles is still in force, but the people of the country are fine with it.
Personification's Bio: Ἀγάθεος Ὕγγερος was born in 1919, after the constitution was signed. He went to school in France, and then in Athens, to learn the cultures of the World. He graduated university in London.
Likes: French food, poetry, peace, verbal arguments, and happiness.
Dislikes: War, mean people.
Most Memorable Trait: Tends to speak in French more than in German, or in Greek for that matter.
Distinguishing Items, markings, etc: Has the loop in the hair, a toy bear, and a great car.

Bezombia wrote:Nation's Name: Benomia
Personification's Name: Bezutious (The Great)
National Background: The Loosely Associated Communes of Benomia is a country rich in history (not literally, there's no money here, literally no money). Initiating as a sort of via alpha conspiracy in the 1960s to hijack the Vietnam War, Benomia shifted between government systems like a prostitute switches between cities. They eventually decided to settle down as an adapted Marxist communist "nation", but twice were interrupted by fascist uprisings. Those have mostly been ironed out, though.
Personification's Bio: Bezutious is better than you, and he's going to make damn sure that you know it. He's one of the oldest personifications here, and most likely the only one that spent billions of years floating in limbo after a damnation issued by a couple gods, namely Mort and Nul. He was a god himself for a while, although almost a trillion years in limbo will do things to you and he isn't anymore. Close, though.
As for his personality, well...he basically likes hurting people just to prove that he can. He's incredibly narcissistic and believes himself above his peers. Or, in his mind, "those other people who aren't my peers because I'm better than them". He isn't insecure, though, just likes showing off.
Personification's Picture/Description: Tall, green eyes, dark green hair (I've used this same exact description in every thread, sue me)
Likes: Asserting his dominance; using weaponry for their intended purposes; rice
Dislikes: Other people asserting their dominance, even on people that aren't him; western culture; fascism
Most Memorable Trait: Orange eyes (also he's a virgin if that counts)
Distinguishing Items, markings, etc: Well, he has an AK-103 that's like a bajillion years old due to it coming with him when he was in limbo. Also he's got a kick-ass throne

The New Lowlands wrote:Nation's Name: The New Lowlands.
Personification's Name: Anya Veldt.
National Background: The New Lowlands is a nominally federal, mostly democratic ex-colony spread across a vast archipelago with over fifty distinct ethnic groups. The country is in actuality ruled by a oligarchic élite from which the people get to choose, and is glued together variously by nation-building activities, economic co-dependence, and brute military force.
Personification's Bio: Anya was born roughly at the same time as the Massacre of Rashtani, when Lowlandian revolutionaries successfully bombed a Suncross church congregation in the colonial capital. Her family- a curious collection of people in uncertain circumstances- died during the First Rebellion, and to her dismay, Anya found that no amount of shot or shell could kill her when the Lowlandian Revolution reared it's ugly head. She served dutifully and silently in the Gallico War, personally oversaw the extermination of several villages in the Hesian Konfrontasi, and served briefly during the Oceanic Wars, a loyal and efficient soldier, but at the end of her country's conflicts she would always return to a small, dinghy house where she works as a mechanic and occasionally dabbles in the food industry.
Personification's Picture/Description: Anya is a Neerlander, which is a loose classification that pretty much applies to any Lowlander who speaks Lowlandian as their first language rather than one of the several regional languages. From Tilpashimi descent, she has smooth, brown skin and dark brown eyes, and a crop of long, black hair which she usually ties into a ponytail or, alternatively, cuts short. Anya is quiet, mechanical, and cold to those who don't know her, and relatively warm to those who do. She is also a brash, crass drunk with a dislike for anything older than a century besides countries and people.
Likes: Technology, quiet time, Nasi Goreng, shooting, drinking.
Dislikes: Hesians, Monarchies, fighting.
Most Memorable Trait: Can knock out a deer with a punch to the antler. Doesn't seem to work on anything else, but hey.
Distinguishing Items, markings, etc: Old Lowlandian Army dogtags, assortment of boots, probably the only brown person.
Picture/Description of House: Anya's house is a simple, whitewashed abode with a large garage, a green tiled roof, and a sign advertising her mechanical services, which occasionally also holds the number for an Indonesian takeaway service.

Chedastan wrote:Nation's Name: Chedastan
Personification's Name: Tevan Venva
National Background: Was settled by nomadic people during 500ish BC. Was ruled by lords and ladies during Medieval times. Then later became part of the Russian Empire. For most of the 20th century, it was a semi satellite state of the USSR, until gaining full independence after the USSR's collapse in the beginning of the 90s.
Personification's Bio: Tevan was born as one of Scythia's sons, and had spent a quiet childhood, until he encountered Mongolia, and while he fought hard. He got the shit beaten out of him, then later lived in Russia's house for awhile. Until finally leaving to live his own life.
Personification's Picture/Description: Short brown hair, grey eyes, and wears a suit and tie.
Likes: Human equality, is always up for designing new things.
Dislikes: Discrimination, suffering.
Most Memorable Trait: For being calm and brutal at times.
Distinguishing Items, markings, etc: Owns a bit of Russia's scarf.
Picture/Description of House: Typical modern Russian-like house.

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:b]Nation's Name:[/b] Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Personification's Name: Scarlet Kaihāto
National Background: Mostly Japanese in terms of culture but has clear signs of influence from Russia and America when it comes to things like food and clothing. Their are a few German influences such as vehicle engineering.
Personification's Bio: Scarlet is the sister of Tsuyoi Tekikoku's original personification,Tsuyoi.She believes that every favor or everytime someone does something nice for her,she must to do something in return and usually works hard to do this,which usually results in her getting fevers and is sometimes taken advantage of. Leading her to having trust issues with others but that doesn't stop her from trying to repay favors.
Personification's Picture/Description:Here
Likes: Guns,Pizza,Playing Video games,Helping others and her pistol.
Dislikes: Ghosts,Being betrayed,Weasels and Graveyards.
Most Memorable Trait: She's very honest and will not tell a lie no matter what.
Distinguishing Items, markings, etc: A special customized high-power pistol.
Picture/Description of House: House

Quote of the week:
Monfrox wrote:How this thread ends
everyone dies the end.
(Image)
Last edited by Oaledonia on Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:40 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Last edited by Wikipe-tan on January 13, 2006 4:00 pm, edited 3 times in total.
The lovable PMT nation of hugs and chibi! Now with 75% more Hanyū!
Oaledonian wiki | Decoli Defense | Embassy | OAF Military Info
Blackjack-and-Hookers wrote:
Oaledonia wrote:I'll go make my own genocidal galactic empire! with blackjack and hookers

You bet your ass you will!
Divair wrote:NSG summer doesn't end anymore. Climate change.
Under construction
*POLITICALLY CONTENTIOUS STATEMENTS INTENSIFY*

Bezombia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Apr 01, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Bezombia » Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:17 pm

fucking A oale! *high-five*
Our weary eyes still stray to the horizon...but down this road we've been so many times...
Please, call me Benomia. Post count +14623, founded Oct. 23, 2012.
Sauritican wrote:We've all been spending too much time with Ben
Verdum wrote:Hey girl, is your name Karl Marx? Because your starting an uprising in my lower classes.
Black Hand wrote:New plan is to just make thousands of disposable firearms and dump them out of cargo planes with tiny drag chutes attached.
Spreewerke wrote:The metric system is the only measurement system that truly meters.
Spreewerke wrote:Salt the women, rape the earth.
Equestican wrote:Ben is love, Ben is life.
Sediczja wrote:real eyes realize real lies
I'm a poet. Come read my poems!

The New Lowlands
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 26, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Lowlands » Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:19 pm

Pwetty.

Oaledonia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Oaledonia » Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:20 pm

Bezombia wrote:fucking A oale! *high-five*

Happy burfday!
Oaledonia wrote:I'll go make my own genocidal galactic empire! with blackjack and hookers

Under construction

Weimar Germany
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Weimar Germany » Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:29 pm

Nation's Name: Weimar Germany
National Background: Established after the fiasco of 1918, the monarchy was overthrew amidst massive public discontent, and the new constitution was concluded at Weimar in 1919. The Treaty of Versailles is still in force, but the people of the country are fine with it.
Personification's Bio: Ἀγάθεος Ὕγγερος was born in 1919, after the constitution was signed. He went to school in France, and then in Athens, to learn the cultures of the World. He graduated university in London.

Most Memorable Trait: Tends to speak in French more than in German, or in Greek for that matter.
Distinguishing Items, markings, etc: Has the loop in the hair, a toy bear, and a great car.
Last edited by Weimar Germany on Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reichspräsident: Hamish NielsenReichskanzler: Katherina von Wormze

Pro: Good, responsible government, democracy, and compassionate society
Anti: Irresponsible government, cleptocratic, plutocratic government, isolationism, self-righteousness, presumptuousness, intolerance, phobiae of all nature, philiae of all nature, and bad music

Oaledonia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Oaledonia » Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:30 pm

Weimar Germany wrote:-snip-

Spoilers

Under construction

The Grey Wolf
Post Czar

Founded: May 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Grey Wolf » Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:30 pm

Nation Name: The Grey Wolf
Personification Name: Wolf Wolfson
Nation Background: mainly Anglo-Celtic, the original inhabittants were Celts, until the Angles, Jutes, Saxons; and eventually Normans, invaded. As a result, Germanic culture is most prominent and so is the Germanic religion. Celtic culture did not survive, save for a few words in Gaelic.
Personification Bio: the niece of the previous incarnation of the Grey Wolf, Aoife. Wolf's mother was a military personification and as a result, she had harsh expectations placed on her. Wolf does not reveal her emotions as a result, feeling it makes her "weak" in the eyes of others.
Personification's Picture/Description: Wolf has golden blonde hair, ocean blue eyes, pale skin, is about 5'9.. Her right ear is five deep fissures in her head, a reminder of what can happen if you fight a forest troll with a spiked club. She resembles Germania in many ways.
Dislikes: Drunkeness, Boasting, Vegetarianism, she has a pathological hatred for Vikings.
Most Memorable Trait: Her generosity, humility, and determination are her best, most memorabke traits.
Distinguishing Items, markings, etc: She carries Aoife's revolver, a supernatural weapon that can kill demons. Physically, her distinguishing mark is the long scar that adorns her face, beginning at her right temple, going across to her left jaw.
Picture/Description of House: Her house.
Last edited by The Grey Wolf on Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Oaledonia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Oaledonia » Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:32 pm

The Grey Wolf wrote:Nation's Name: The Grey Wolf
Personification's Name: Wolf Wolfson
National Background: racially Anglo-Celtic, the culture is mainly Germanic, save for a few words in Gaelic.
Personification's Bio: the niece of the previous incarnation of Grey Wolf, Aoife. Wolf's mother was a military personification, and as a result, Wolf had harsh expectations placed on her. As a result, she stifles emotion and stays punctual. She is one of the last surviving Grey Wolf personifications.
Personification's Picture/Description: blonde hair, blue eyes, pale skin. Resembles Germany in many ways.
Dislikes: Peace, Drinking, Boasting
Most Memorable Trait: generosity and humility.
Distinguishing Items, markings, etc: a scar across her right temple to her left cheek. She carries Aoife's revolver.
Picture/Description of House: Her house.

Accepted.

Under construction

Weimar Germany
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Weimar Germany » Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:34 pm

Accepted?
Reichspräsident: Hamish NielsenReichskanzler: Katherina von Wormze

Pro: Good, responsible government, democracy, and compassionate society
Anti: Irresponsible government, cleptocratic, plutocratic government, isolationism, self-righteousness, presumptuousness, intolerance, phobiae of all nature, philiae of all nature, and bad music

Bezombia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Bezombia » Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:34 pm

Nation's Name: Benomia
National Background: The Loosely Associated Communes of Benomia is a country rich in history (not literally, there's no money here, literally no money). Initiating as a sort of via alpha conspiracy in the 1960s to hijack the Vietnam War, Benomia shifted between government systems like a prostitute switches between cities. They eventually decided to settle down as an adapted Marxist communist "nation", but twice were interrupted by fascist uprisings. Those have mostly been ironed out, though.
Personification's Bio: Bezutious is better than you, and he's going to make damn sure that you know it. He's one of the oldest personifications here, and most likely the only one that spent billions of years floating in limbo after a damnation issued by a couple gods, namely Mort and Nul. He was a god himself for a while, although almost a trillion years in limbo will do things to you and he isn't anymore. Close, though.
As for his personality, well...he basically likes hurting people just to prove that he can. He's incredibly narcissistic and believes himself above his peers. Or, in his mind, "those other people who aren't my peers because I'm better than them". He isn't insecure, though, just likes showing off.
Personification's Picture/Description: Tall, green eyes, dark green hair (I've used this same exact description in every thread, sue me)
Likes: Asserting his dominance; using weaponry for their intended purposes; rice
Dislikes: Other people asserting their dominance, even on people that aren't him; western culture; fascism
Distinguishing Items, markings, etc: Well, he has an AK-103 that's like a bajillion years old due to it coming with him when he was in limbo. Also he's got a kick-ass throne
Our weary eyes still stray to the horizon...but down this road we've been so many times...
Verdum wrote:Hey girl, is your name Karl Marx? Because your starting an uprising in my lower classes.
Black Hand wrote:New plan is to just make thousands of disposable firearms and dump them out of cargo planes with tiny drag chutes attached.
Spreewerke wrote:The metric system is the only measurement system that truly meters.

Oaledonia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Oaledonia » Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:34 pm

Weimar Germany wrote:Nation's Name: Weimar Germany

Accepted

Under construction

Oaledonia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Oaledonia » Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:40 pm

Accepted, cautiously :P

Under construction

Bezombia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Bezombia » Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:42 pm

Oaledonia wrote:

Accepted, cautiously :P

u can't say that u promised u'd let me in this time

Oaledonia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Oaledonia » Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:43 pm

Alright, let me take a ten minute break before I start the IC OP :P

Under construction

The Grey Wolf
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The Grey Wolf » Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:43 pm

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention. Wolf has a pathological hatred towards Vikings. :p

Oaledonia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Oaledonia » Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:43 pm

Bezombia wrote:u can't say that u promised u'd let me in this time

I think the emoticon made it obvious I was joking, silly :3

Under construction

Bezombia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Bezombia » Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:44 pm

*checks TG archive to find oale's tg*

HOLY CRAP!
That pornographic/smut chain TG from the first thread about Lance and Kebab is still in there!

*deletes very, very quickly*

Oaledonia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Oaledonia » Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:45 pm

Bezombia wrote:*checks TG archive to find oale's tg*

HOLY CRAP!
That pornographic/smut chain TG from the first thread about Lance and Kebab is still in there!

Send me pics to fap to :p

Under construction

The Grey Wolf
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The Grey Wolf » Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:45 pm

HOLY CRAP!

Tell me more...
*looks flustered*

Bezombia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Bezombia » Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:46 pm

Oaledonia wrote:

HOLY CRAP!

Send me pics to fap to :p

there was no pictures...it was about two paragraphs long, and expressed in excruciating detail the sexual encounters between lance and kebab

of course it was my fault, this was a result of the Lever plot that we all remember SO KINDLY

The Grey Wolf
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The Grey Wolf » Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:51 pm

You did a good job Oale. I have to give you that. You did good.

Oaledonia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Oaledonia » Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:53 pm

The Grey Wolf wrote:You did a good job Oale. I have to give you that. You did good.

*ruins IC*

Under construction

The Grey Wolf
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The Grey Wolf » Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:57 pm

Oaledonia wrote:
The Grey Wolf wrote:You did a good job Oale. I have to give you that. You did good.

*ruins IC*

You going to post in War Gears?

Oaledonia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Oaledonia » Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:00 pm

The Grey Wolf wrote:
Oaledonia wrote:*ruins IC*

You going to post in War Gears?

I'm obviously too busy right now.

Under construction

The Grey Wolf
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The Grey Wolf » Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:04 pm

So can we create our own story arcs?

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse