NATION

PASSWORD

2014 (Modern world, OOC/Signups, Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Equalium
Minister

Founded: Feb 07, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Equalium » Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:02 am

:twisted: Transnistria has been recognized by Belarus...

Let the torture of the little weak nations like Moldova begin :twisted:

Say, is it okay if I make a Moldova app so I can actually split the Mfer? And maybe take Hungary so I can have Hungary recognize the PMR and help them take Moldova?

@Ukraine player, why are you calling your country "The Ukraine" if it's politically not correct? You know that all documents state "Ukraine" not "the" Ukraine because it indicates that Ukraine is a province, not a country.
Last edited by Equalium on Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
Equalium - Where Feminism Gone Wrong.
Frisivisia wrote:
Libertarian California wrote:
Rome = 21st Century America.

Therefore, New York will be sacked by northern barbarians.
I knew those damn Canucks were up to something. We'll send a Legion to Buffalo immediately.
Ralnis wrote:Hey, don't mock Glove World, it is the underwater version of Disney World.

Alleniana wrote:Nukes are for noobs, diplomacy is where it's at.
Factbook • Embassy • Other Nations

Former Ukraine and Mosuo in History of Man. (FINISHED)
Belkegin/Belgium and Otveta in History of Empires.
Vote for TRUE Crimean separation!

Ptolemais
Minister

Founded: Apr 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ptolemais » Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:33 am

Long overdue, but since no one apparently gives a damn about Iran/Russia invading the ME I took the liberty of petitioning the UN Security Council.

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=281686&p=18808300#p18808300

I know Russia will veto it, but I worded it to give Russia an out if they have had enough revenge.

If that fails, the only other option is World War. US will declare on Russia and down the dark road we go.
CURRENT:
N/A

FORMER:
Scandinavian Union in 1992 Modern Scenario (http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=295466) [Co-OP]
Japan in 2016 Modern World RP (http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=283184) [Co-OP]
Canada in 2014 Real World RP (http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=272910)
Great Shogunate of Japan in 1914 AH RP - The Great War (http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=287302)
Orb Union in Pandyssia, Blood and Iron (http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=289399)
LIKES: Secularism, Meritocracy, Technocracy, Aristocracy, Constitutional Monarchy
DISLIKES: Militant Atheism, Fundamentalism, Radical Feminism, Plutocracy, Communism

Limborg
Senator

Founded: Nov 20, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Limborg » Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:38 am

Ptolemais wrote:Long overdue, but since no one apparently gives a damn about Iran/Russia invading the ME I took the liberty of petitioning the UN Security Council.

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=281686&p=18808300#p18808300

I know Russia will veto it, but I worded it to give Russia an out if they have had enough revenge.

If that fails, the only other option is World War. US will declare on Russia and down the dark road we go.

Yeah, that is going to be a no... Besides, the US has no right to complain, or did you all forgot about Iraq?

Limborg
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Limborg » Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:40 am

btw. since when are we in may?

Ptolemais
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ptolemais » Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:42 am

Limborg wrote:
Yeah, that is going to be a no... Besides, the US has no right to complain, or did you all forgot about Iraq?

Two wrongs don't make a right. Also, superpowers don't have to play by the rules. Russia would have been completely justified in declaring war on the US as a result of the war in Iraq, Afghanistan but they didn't because they would have been trounced. USA now has the same opportunity and realistically they would declare war over this. If Saudi Arabia and Qatar fall into Russian hands, the US loses hegemony. They would not let that happen.

I really wish we had some active Western players, because first no one gives a damn about Syria and now Russia is rolling all over the ME and no one has even said a word. The world should be going apeshit.

Limborg wrote:btw. since when are we in may?

I just estimated the date. Too far?
CURRENT:
N/A

FORMER:
Scandinavian Union in 1992 Modern Scenario (http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=295466) [Co-OP]
Japan in 2016 Modern World RP (http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=283184) [Co-OP]
Canada in 2014 Real World RP (http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=272910)
Great Shogunate of Japan in 1914 AH RP - The Great War (http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=287302)
Orb Union in Pandyssia, Blood and Iron (http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=289399)
LIKES: Secularism, Meritocracy, Technocracy, Aristocracy, Constitutional Monarchy
DISLIKES: Militant Atheism, Fundamentalism, Radical Feminism, Plutocracy, Communism

The Broken Russian States
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 23, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Broken Russian States » Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:45 am

Ptolemais wrote:
Limborg wrote:

Two wrongs don't make a right. Also, superpowers don't have to play by the rules. Russia would have been completely justified in declaring war on the US as a result of the war in Iraq, Afghanistan but they didn't because they would have been trounced. USA now has the same opportunity and realistically they would declare war over this. If Saudi Arabia and Qatar fall into Russian hands, the US loses hegemony. They would not let that happen.

I really wish we had some active Western players, because first no one gives a damn about Syria and now Russia is rolling all over the ME and no one has even said a word. The world should be going apeshit.

We are in either late may or early June.

EDIT: Today is May 11-17th, as per the time agreement everyone accepted. One week per day.
Last edited by The Broken Russian States on Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Somewhat official debating account of Roski

Limborg
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Limborg » Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:53 am

Ptolemais wrote:
Limborg wrote:

1. I guess... My goal with Syria was to create some diplomatic tention, but well, that failed since nobody cared.. About Bahrain, that was coming, everybody could see it. Iran supported the protests, then Iran and Pakistan deliverd weapons to the protestors, and well now its war. But i think alot of people don't really pay attention to the happenings around the world.

2. For me it would be to far yes, my Supreme Leader would now be death for like two months, wich is way to long since i don't even have a new one installed.

Ptolemais
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ptolemais » Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:55 am

Limborg wrote:
1. I guess... My goal with Syria was to create some diplomatic tention, but well, that failed since nobody cared.. About Bahrain, that was coming, everybody could see it. Iran supported the protests, then Iran and Pakistan deliverd weapons to the protestors, and well now its war. But i think alot of people don't really pay attention to the happenings around the world.

2. For me it would be to far yes, my Supreme Leader would now be death for like two months, wich is way to long since i don't even have a new one installed.

I'm just a bit exasperated because we don't have an active UK, US, Can, France, or really any other important Western country who would balance out the active Russia/Iran duo. If I knew it was going to be like this, I would have played the US. Such important countries need to be active or else situations like this occur.

Our only hope for any resistance right now is Germany, who technically leads the EU.
CURRENT:
N/A

FORMER:

Kranstentistan
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 11, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Kranstentistan » Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:57 am

Ptolemais wrote:
Limborg wrote:

I'm just a bit exasperated because we don't have an active UK, US, Can, France, or really any other important Western country who would balance out the active Russia/Iran duo. If I knew it was going to be like this, I would have played the US. Such important countries need to be active or else situations like this occur.

Our only hope for any resistance right now is Germany, who technically leads the EU.

The people who play the UK and France are active. I don't know about the US and Canada though.

Limborg
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Limborg » Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:58 am

Ptolemais wrote:
Limborg wrote:

Indeed, it should be balanced out a bit better... Its like the east has a free game to play.
I edited my response to the resolution a bit. Iran would retreat but only if Saudi-Arabia, Qatar and Bahrain get punished for their crimes.
Last edited by Limborg on Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ptolemais
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ptolemais » Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:00 pm

Kranstentistan wrote:The people who play the UK and France are active. I don't know about the US and Canada though.

I've never even see France post, and UK last posted 4 days ago. I wouldn't call that active. Canada signed up but never posted and US apparently checks the OOC from time to time but doesn't post IC.
CURRENT:
N/A

FORMER:

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Broken Russian States » Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:18 pm

Ptolemais wrote:
Limborg wrote:

Who do I need to invade again?

The Holy Dominion of Inesea
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 08, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Holy Dominion of Inesea » Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:34 pm

Ehh, I can take over for France or Canada if need be. I don't want to be the USA though.
I'm really tired

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Broken Russian States » Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:42 pm

France posted just yesterday on here I think.
Britain posted some yesterday, not on IC, but they did.

But what about Italy? I'm not fighting the Federation of Fucking Russia alone.
Last edited by The Broken Russian States on Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postmaster-General

Postby The Holy Dominion of Inesea » Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:08 pm

Yes, we is a looking for MRFs. Any dealers?
I'm really tired

Cyllea
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Cyllea » Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:18 pm

I'm trying to find a spot where Argentina can enter in, but.. There are so many things going on. Perhaps later I'll spend an hour or so typing up my introduction post.

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Broken Russian States » Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:19 pm

Cyllea wrote:I'm trying to find a spot where Argentina can enter in, but.. There are so many things going on. Perhaps later I'll spend an hour or so typing up my introduction post.

At least you aren't being asked to invade Russian territory.

Would you like no negotiate middle eastern peace?

Cyllea
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Cyllea » Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:24 pm

The Broken Russian States wrote:
Cyllea wrote:I'm trying to find a spot where Argentina can enter in, but.. There are so many things going on. Perhaps later I'll spend an hour or so typing up my introduction post.

Peace talks between whoever is needed for the talks could be held in Buenos Aires. From what I know, USA, Iran, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Syria, Bahrain and other middle eastern countries should be present, no?

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Broken Russian States » Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:27 pm

Cyllea wrote:

Peace talks between whoever is needed for the talks could be held in Buenos Aires. From what I know, USA, Iran, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Syria, Bahrain and other middle eastern countries should be present, no?

Russia, Iran, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, The United States of America.
Go ahead and post in IC that you want peace talks between these nations. Someone will need to be the United States temporarily.
Last edited by The Broken Russian States on Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Limborg
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Limborg » Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:31 pm

Cyllea wrote:

Russia, Iran, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, The United States of America, Qatar.
Go ahead and post in IC that you want peace talks between these nations. Someone will need to be the United States temporarily.

Fixed ;)

Cyllea
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Cyllea » Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:36 pm

Limborg wrote:
Russia, Iran, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, The United States of America, Qatar.

Fixed ;)

I'll invite Qatar as well.. I'll make a post in the UN as well, so that if anyone else feels that they should be present, they can attend.

Could someone TG me the details of what's happening in the middle east just so I know what I'm talking about while hosting peace talks? ^_^
Last edited by Cyllea on Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Limborg
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Limborg » Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:47 pm

Cyllea wrote:
Limborg wrote:
Fixed ;)

I'll invite Qatar as well.. I'll make a post in the UN as well, so that if anyone else feels that they should be present, they can attend.

Could someone TG me the details of what's happening in the middle east just so I know what I'm talking about while hosting peace talks? ^_^

I'll send you one ;)

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Broken Russian States » Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:01 pm

As much as I fucked with China, I really don't want to start world war 3.

Not again.

No more euro wars pls.

Peace in europe after Ireland bows to england.

Postmaster-General

Postby The Holy Dominion of Inesea » Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:05 pm

The Broken Russian States wrote:As much as I fucked with China, I really don't want to start world war 3.

Not again.

No more euro wars pls.

Peace in europe after Ireland bows to england.

Never going to happen.
I'm really tired

Cyllea
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Cyllea » Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:08 pm

What date is it IC time? Need to know in order to set a time for peace talks.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse