NATION

PASSWORD

WWIV: The New Beginning; IC

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Ukraine Republic
Minister

Founded: Oct 03, 2013
Ex-Nation

WWIV: The New Beginning; IC

Postby Ukraine Republic » Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:19 am

Backstory: After billions of deaths in WWIII the world had turned to the new super powers of the World, Canada, and Ukraine. These two began the biggest manufactories of the world making many new things such as, Laser's, Mars Rockets, Ect. After this many debts were created due to countries needing things to replace the uneasiness of their civilians after the vast war. Many of the Communications sent world wide were blocked and sent out world, they were picked up from a Hostile Alien civilization. They figured after this the world would be rather weak due to many of the citizens dying by the other civilizations. Due to the Earth not knowing of its own fate of another great war after the one just fought. They tried to recuperate many of the Countries, Luckily 15 lucky nations got their Economies and people under control by the time things got out of hand. Now it is up to you, To decide the fate of the earth, Help the earth fall to the aliens, Or free the world from the rising threat. (If you don't understand let me know I'll give the short version.)

(OCC: PLEASE I CAN NOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH, IF YOU DON'T PUT IN A APPICLATION AND ARE ACCEPTED, DO NOT I REPEAT, DO NOT POST ON THIS FORUM UNLESS YOU ASKING A QUESTION!)

OCC: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=278471&p=18282196#p18282196
Last edited by Ukraine Republic on Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
Only 2 things are Infinite,
Human Stupidity, and Universe. Not so sure about the Universe.

My views: http://www.politicaltest.net/test/

Ukraine Republic
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ukraine Republic » Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:24 am

After the great war Ukraine was bringing in Billions Per month, This allowing them be the Richest country, the People were payed triple due to them having to work so much. Ukraine would buy Italy for 3.5 Billion dollars allowing the to bring in more due to the more hands in the industries. America by now would be half under Ukraine due to all the businesses in the country.

Zatak
Post Marshal

Founded: Aug 05, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Zatak » Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:28 am

canada
to think canada could rise to be such a powerful nation they were one of the lucky ones only thithteen nation had good economy's or military's though there were many other smaller nations they were still recovering estimates placed the current population at 2-3 billion and rising luckly canada had got a major population boom after the war there population increasing almost 10x the original number and like the world there population continued growing canada now held a space empire along with Ukraine including a mars and moon colony and a mining industry in the asteroid belt but now things were gonna change for better or for worse.
want a embassy in zatak just click the link below
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=276378

Contact the Zatakian Government at: zatagovtele@hotmail.com

Follow the Zatakian Government On twitter!!!: https://twitter.com/ZatakGovernment

Ukraine Republic
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ukraine Republic » Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:32 am

Ukraine began to build something "Like Elysium", Their close friend Canada was told about this to be a farming/living area for more people. Ukraine was putting 5 billion a month on this project, they were also putting 2.5 Billion to help save other nations. This being nice seeing in WWIII, Ukraine was response able of the deaths, and Vladimir (Current Leader) assassinated his own brother.

Zatak
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Zatak » Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:35 am

Canada also began a project to help rebuild nations and get them back on track also canada announced they looked to set up more space colony's targets include jupiters moons Ito and Ganymede and even the kuiper belt no more on this has been released yet
Last edited by Zatak on Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Follow the Zatakian Government On twitter!!!: https://twitter.com/ZatakGovernment

Alosteq Diin Nastja
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Alosteq Diin Nastja » Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:38 am

North Korea is increasing spending to repair damages done by Japanese missiles. After WWIII, the government could no longer keep its people in the dark. They are gradually implementing glasnost, but some believe it is coming too slowly. There is talk of revolution in the streets, but the government is too preoccupied with development of a rocket to go to space.
☆ marxist-leninist ☆
hands off venezuela! solidarity with maduro!

Gyrenaica
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Gyrenaica » Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:19 am

Australia has started mass producing WMDs, ICBMs, and nuclear weapons, along with anything that uses uranium. It will sell these to rebuild its cities. There is a new project being funded, it is called "No more to radiate." It is project where scientists are trying to make a type of "cure" for radiation. When it is developed, all radiated places can be fixed by the hit of the anti-radiation missile.

Australia also has increased its funding in space. It plans on building an APEA meeting place. It will be huge, and expensive. Billions are being poured into rebuilding Australia and it's formerly conquered countries.

Mifan
Minister

Founded: Nov 05, 2013
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Mifan » Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:24 am

Egypt was not hit hard from WWIII as the other nations in the world. The people were content as the government kept them out of war and allowed Egypt to expand without any serious problems. The natiin was not a superpower, but was still strong enough to defend itself if any threat came to it. Mass reforms were now taking place throughout the nation to improve education and healthcare.
Uh, they're called green hearts.

You racist.

Gyrenaica
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Gyrenaica » Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:38 am

Australian president Bill Shorten tells UN that it will be leaving the non nuclear proliferation act. This is so Australia can make/sell nukes along with sell lots of uranium to sell and use. Australians are unsure as to whether it is good or bad.
Last edited by Gyrenaica on Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gyrenaica
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Gyrenaica » Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:44 am

OOC so let's see what countries exist anymore even
Russia
America
Canada
Mexico
Ukraine (most of Europe) :lol2:
Morocco (most of africa$ :rofl:
Australia
Caribbean countries
Brazil (most of South America) :eyebrow:
Mexico
Not much other big countries
Edit: North Korea
Last edited by Gyrenaica on Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Alosteq Diin Nastja
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Alosteq Diin Nastja » Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:39 pm

Gyrenaica wrote:OOC so let's see what countries exist anymore even
Russia
America
Canada
Mexico
Ukraine (most of Europe) :lol2:
Morocco (most of africa$ :rofl:
Australia
Caribbean countries
Brazil (most of South America) :eyebrow:
Mexico
Not much other big countries

OOC: I own the slightly bigger half of the Korean Peninsula
☆ marxist-leninist ☆

Kadolha
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 04, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Kadolha » Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:04 pm

OOC: Sorry, I am focusing on a other RP now. But I have time for this one now, so I am already accepted I think, my Nation Russia has been reserved. Anybody attack me when I didn't post, declared war or some fuck?
dead signature

Mifan
Minister

Founded: Nov 05, 2013
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Mifan » Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:06 pm

Kadolha wrote:OOC: Sorry, I am focusing on a other RP now. But I have time for this one now, so I am already accepted I think, my Nation Russia has been reserved. Anybody attack me when I didn't post, declared war or some fuck?

OOC: Nope nobody attacked you or anything else.
Uh, they're called green hearts.

You racist.

Kadolha
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 04, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Kadolha » Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:13 pm

Mifan wrote:
Kadolha wrote:OOC: Sorry, I am focusing on a other RP now. But I have time for this one now, so I am already accepted I think, my Nation Russia has been reserved. Anybody attack me when I didn't post, declared war or some fuck?

OOC: Nope nobody attacked you or anything else.

OOC: Ah, good, now I can strike on a NPC Nation, I have to take territory now.

Putin, President of Russia, has decided to declare war on Kazakhstan, Mongolia, Uzbekista, Tajikistan, and Turkmenistan. So we will fight a war on 5 fronts, but we have the ordered supplies for that, we will start our 1st battle against Kazakhstan, and fight to death to win it. Russia would like Ukraine as it's trade partner, so they could get us Nuclear weapons.
dead signature

Alosteq Diin Nastja
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Alosteq Diin Nastja » Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:20 pm

Seeing that Russia is now expanding their territory south, North Korea begins to do the same. Mortar towers are being set up to bombard the DMZ, and the navy begins to advance. The ships are met with very heavy resistance, and get nowhere. Heavy casualties are taken on both sides, but no one backs down. Many of the South Korean defenses at the DMZ were taken out by mortar towers, and mobil artillery units are being sent to combat ground troops. The air force is being prepared to ward off ROK aircraft.
☆ marxist-leninist ☆

Zatak
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Zatak » Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:21 pm

alaska
So Russia has finnaly shown itself after the war Russia and america were devastated but Russia was able to rise up again unlike america who was still recovering but sadly Russia wasn'tthe power it use to be thanks to multiple bombings and invasions but now rRussia was invading collapsed nations which caused the Canadian government to enter into a state of fear even though many said Russia couldn't be more than a middle power even wpafter invading these nations the government still worried for now they would wait meanwhile Korea is attacking south Korea which isn't a problem as north Korea wouldn't expand far and they didn't have the men or supply's to be a threat.

Alosteq Diin Nastja
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Alosteq Diin Nastja » Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:29 pm

ZATAK wrote:alaska
So Russia has finnaly shown itself after the war Russia and america were devastated but Russia was able to rise up again unlike america who was still recovering but sadly Russia wasn'tthe power it use to be thanks to multiple bombings and invasions but now rRussia was invading collapsed nations which caused the Canadian government to enter into a state of fear even though many said Russia couldn't be more than a middle power even wpafter invading these nations the government still worried for now they would wait meanwhile Korea is attacking south Korea which isn't a problem as north Korea wouldn't expand far and they didn't have the men or supply's to be a threat.

OOC: The DPRK has a massive military, 1,106,000 active and 8,200,000 reserve, and that was just the amount in 2010! The only reason they haven't made moves to reunify the peninsula IRL is because they can't stand up to the modern US forces.

"The Korean People's Army Ground Force (KPAGF) is the main branch of the Korean People's Army responsible for land-based military operations. It is the de facto army of North Korea. The size, organization, disposition, and combat capabilities of the Ground Force give Pyongyang military options both for offensive operations to reunify the peninsula and for credible defensive operations against any perceived threat from South Korea."
☆ marxist-leninist ☆

Zatak
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Zatak » Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:32 pm

Alosteq Diin Nastja wrote:
ZATAK wrote:alaska

OOC: The DPRK has a massive military, 1,106,000 active and 8,200,000 reserve, and that was just the amount in 2010! The only reason they haven't made moves to reunify the peninsula IRL is because they can't stand up to the modern US forces.

"The Korean People's Army Ground Force (KPAGF) is the main branch of the Korean People's Army responsible for land-based military operations. It is the de facto army of North Korea. The size, organization, disposition, and combat capabilities of the Ground Force give Pyongyang military options both for offensive operations to reunify the peninsula and for credible defensive operations against any perceived threat from South Korea."

Occ: its not that we don't think you can do it its more we don't expect you to expand out far

Alosteq Diin Nastja
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Alosteq Diin Nastja » Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:33 pm

ZATAK wrote:
Alosteq Diin Nastja wrote:OOC: The DPRK has a massive military, 1,106,000 active and 8,200,000 reserve, and that was just the amount in 2010! The only reason they haven't made moves to reunify the peninsula IRL is because they can't stand up to the modern US forces.

Occ: its not that we don't think you can do it its more we don't expect you to expand out far

OOC: Oooooohhhhh, Ok. My only goal right now is to reunite the peninsula under my rule.
☆ marxist-leninist ☆

Gyrenaica
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Gyrenaica » Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:33 pm

To: Russia
We see that you are expanding into Asia. However, we wish you not to invade European countries like Finland at your border. However, we will supply you with uranium for expanding your nuclear arsenal. We also wish you NOT to use nuclear weapons, WMDs, ICBMs on your targeted countries.

Zatak
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Zatak » Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:35 pm

Alosteq Diin Nastja wrote:
ZATAK wrote:Occ: its not that we don't think you can do it its more we don't expect you to expand out far

OOC: Oooooohhhhh, Ok. My only goal right now is to reunite the peninsula under my rule.

We are worried more about Russia even though in a sense they won't be much more than a middle power because of the damage done too them in WW3

Gyrenaica
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Gyrenaica » Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:36 pm

OOC irl, North Korea couldn't attack South Korea because 1. Not strong as them 2. Not rich enough 3. South Korea has USA and it's allies with South Korea

Only reason it is believable now, is because USA can't send much support to South Korea. However, they still are stronger and have a better economy. So don't try and say " we are quickly pushing into South Korea" or something like that.

Zatak
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Zatak » Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:38 pm

Gyrenaica wrote:OOC irl, North Korea couldn't attack South Korea because 1. Not strong as them 2. Not rich enough 3. South Korea has USA and it's allies with South Korea

Only reason it is believable now, is because USA can't send much support to South Korea. However, they still are stronger and have a better economy. So don't try and say " we are quickly pushing into South Korea" or something like that.

Well south Korea was attacked by Russia in world war three and completely bombed but again its morely you I'm worried about Russia is a men north Korea a meh you could be a threat

Gyrenaica
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Gyrenaica » Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:39 pm

ZATAK wrote:
Gyrenaica wrote:OOC irl, North Korea couldn't attack South Korea because 1. Not strong as them 2. Not rich enough 3. South Korea has USA and it's allies with South Korea

Well south Korea was attacked by Russia in world war three and completely bombed but again its morely you I'm worried about Russia is a men north Korea a meh you could be a threat

Wait, South Korea was bomber in WWIII? What page?

Ukraine Republic
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ukraine Republic » Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:42 pm

Seeing Vladimir would see openings to attack the Scandinavia's and the rest of the British isles he would take the chance, mobilizing 2.5 million to Sweden, 2.5 mil To Denmark, 2.5 To Scotland, 2.5 To Ireland, 2.5 to Norway, and 2.5 to Greenland

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse