NATION

PASSWORD

American Civil War [Reboot/ Open Sign Up]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Lenciland
Minister

Founded: Jun 19, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Lenciland » Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:12 pm

Is anybody gonna post anymore or is this dead?
Quotes:
The Land Fomerly Known as Ligerplace wrote:
Lenciland wrote:No there is no Messiah only the Misoiah and that is the Greta One. Bombadil and I am his prophet.

Misoyah Heathens, there is only the one true Ass.
Lo, for his prophet Andy Kaufman came down from on high, to show the ways of the troll.

Karlsreich wrote:And on the fourth day, God created Saturn. And he liked it. So he put a ring on it.

C is for colonies. Rightly we boast. That of all the great nations. Great Britain has the most.
Lenciland & Saint Kitten, neighbors in Hell.
Cthulu be praised!!

Zepplien
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 10, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Zepplien » Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:15 pm

Lenciland wrote:Is anybody gonna post anymore or is this dead?

I was waiting on Canada in the conference
Generation 29 (The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.)
Come to the Communist side, we have Cookies Wheat
I take boring you to a whole new level!
Never mistake my IC nation for communism. think of it as Zepism, something unique and terrifying
Ode to Zepplin:

You Play as a Bisexual think tank, in a woemans body so gracefully... But as quickly as you came you are gone playing a Chineese Clone... Then you are a stupid, homocidal iddiot who will kill 1000 people for his own power... You are my hero.

Lenciland
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Lenciland » Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:18 pm

Zepplien wrote:
Lenciland wrote:Is anybody gonna post anymore or is this dead?

I was waiting on Canada in the conference

Post anyways, we need to get it started again.
Quotes:
Lenciland wrote:No there is no Messiah only the Misoiah and that is the Greta One. Bombadil and I am his prophet.

Lo, for his prophet Andy Kaufman came down from on high, to show the ways of the troll.

Karlsreich wrote:And on the fourth day, God created Saturn. And he liked it. So he put a ring on it.

C is for colonies. Rightly we boast. That of all the great nations. Great Britain has the most.
Cthulu be praised!!

Talanzaar
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 08, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Talanzaar » Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:31 pm

bump!
Chancellor of the Region of Esamir

Port Charlotte
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 07, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Port Charlotte » Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:51 pm

Talanzaar wrote:bump!

Did you see my post
Zephyic Civil War- Port Charlotte withdraw
Defense of Qubec- Port Charlotte Victory
Intonisian/Emexican War- Port Charlotte withdraw
Defense of Port Charlotte- Lost
THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA IS THE GREATEST NATION GOD HAS PLACED ON THIS EARTH. WE FIGHT FOR THE RIGHT OF THE PEOPLE AND ANSWER THE CALL OF JUSTICE WHEREVER TYRANNY REIGNS.

Lenciland
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Lenciland » Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:13 am

Port Charlotte wrote:

Did you see my post

Yes. I'll post today.
Quotes:

Cthulu be praised!!

Talanzaar
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Talanzaar » Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:48 pm

Port Charlotte
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 07, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Port Charlotte » Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:01 pm

Yea my post?
Zephyic Civil War- Port Charlotte withdraw
Defense of Qubec- Port Charlotte Victory
Intonisian/Emexican War- Port Charlotte withdraw
Defense of Port Charlotte- Lost
THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA IS THE GREATEST NATION GOD HAS PLACED ON THIS EARTH. WE FIGHT FOR THE RIGHT OF THE PEOPLE AND ANSWER THE CALL OF JUSTICE WHEREVER TYRANNY REIGNS.

Talanzaar
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Talanzaar » Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:16 pm

Port Charlotte wrote:Yea my post?

Yes, I did read your post. I'm just hoping that most of the people that were involved in the RP at the beginning return.

Zepplien
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Zepplien » Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:17 pm

Talanzaar wrote:
Port Charlotte wrote:Yea my post?

Yes, I did read your post. I'm just hoping that most of the people that were involved in the RP at the beginning return.

I am waiting for the confrence to continue
Generation 29 (The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.)
Never mistake my IC nation for communism. think of it as Zepism, something unique and terrifying
Ode to Zepplin:

You Play as a Bisexual think tank, in a woemans body so gracefully... But as quickly as you came you are gone playing a Chineese Clone... Then you are a stupid, homocidal iddiot who will kill 1000 people for his own power... You are my hero.

Lenciland
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Lenciland » Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:36 pm

Would anyone like to do a reboot or even a new RP of this?
Quotes:

Cthulu be praised!!

Zepplien
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Zepplien » Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:37 pm

Lenciland wrote:Would anyone like to do a reboot or even a new RP of this?

I don't have the time for it now :/

Though the Oligarchy was one of the more ridiculous factions, so I am sure a reboot would be good :)
Ode to Zepplin:

Lenciland
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Lenciland » Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:42 pm

Zepplien wrote:
Lenciland wrote:Would anyone like to do a reboot or even a new RP of this?

I don't have the time for it now :/

Though the Oligarchy was one of the more ridiculous factions, so I am sure a reboot would be good :)

I liked the Oligarchy, but I planned to integrate with Canada and then go all super green mega hippy Seattleite on you polluting corrupt Oligarch asses.
Quotes:

Cthulu be praised!!

Hobbesistan
Minister

Founded: Jul 01, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Hobbesistan » Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:43 pm

Oooo, a reboot.

I can gladly bring the underground krew back.
Hobbes
ra, ra rasputin

(Ret.) Maintainer of the Nationstates FAQ and Deletiger (Ret.) of The East Pacific
russia's greatest

Hobbes is always winning, like Charlie Sheen. - Jurisdictions
love machine

Stop right there (hobbes), your rational thought and intellect will destroy the internet. - Sovreignry
it was a shame how

Giraffes think Hobbes regret a lot. A lot of giraffes do. - Rachel
he carried on.

Zepplien
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Zepplien » Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:45 pm

Lenciland wrote:
Zepplien wrote:I don't have the time for it now :/

I liked the Oligarchy, but I planned to integrate with Canada and then go all super green mega hippy Seattleite on you polluting corrupt Oligarch asses.

Maybe, if you don't expect more than a post every couple days and nothing on tuesday and thurs
Ode to Zepplin:

Talanzaar
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Talanzaar » Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:51 pm

I'd be open to a reboot

Lenciland
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Lenciland » Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:13 pm

Zepplien wrote:
Lenciland wrote:I liked the Oligarchy, but I planned to integrate with Canada and then go all super green mega hippy Seattleite on you polluting corrupt Oligarch asses.

Maybe, if you don't expect more than a post every couple days and nothing on tuesday and thurs

The full force of Canada/Cascadia would have crushed your tiny Oligarchy into small flecks of gilded dust!
Quotes:

Cthulu be praised!!

Zepplien
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Zepplien » Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:14 pm

Lenciland wrote:
Zepplien wrote:Maybe, if you don't expect more than a post every couple days and nothing on tuesday and thurs

The full force of Canada/Cascadia would have crushed your tiny Oligarchy into small flecks of gilded dust!

But I has nukes...
Ode to Zepplin:

Lenciland
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Lenciland » Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:15 pm

Zepplien wrote:
Lenciland wrote:The full force of Canada/Cascadia would have crushed your tiny Oligarchy into small flecks of gilded dust!

But I has nukes...

So has I....
Quotes:

Cthulu be praised!!

Zepplien
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Zepplien » Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:17 pm

Lenciland wrote:
Zepplien wrote:But I has nukes...

So has I....

So wouldn't it just make us both wastelands?
Then I could go all Fallout: New Vegas
Ode to Zepplin:

Lenciland
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Lenciland » Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:18 pm

Zepplien wrote:
Lenciland wrote:So has I....

So wouldn't it just make us both wastelands?

I could use Eden kits to recreate the Cascades forests.
Quotes:

Cthulu be praised!!

Zepplien
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Zepplien » Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:22 pm

Lenciland wrote:
Zepplien wrote:So wouldn't it just make us both wastelands?

I could use Eden kits to recreate the Cascades forests.

I could have a huge robot army, and three tribes
Ode to Zepplin:

American Civil War RP
Lobbyist

Founded: Jan 06, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby American Civil War RP » Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:14 am

Is this party getting back together or what?!?

Lenciland
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Lenciland » Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:00 pm

American Civil War RP wrote:Is this party getting back together or what?!?

We're waiting on the official nation to post a new OP
Quotes:

Cthulu be praised!!

Great Nepal
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jan 11, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Great Nepal » Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:54 am

I most likely wont have time to be majorly involved (although I might take smallish role) but I would just like to say, this will be reboot of reboot of a reboot of a reboot so probably need to make something different...
Last edited by Great Nepal on Sun Nov 29, 1995 7:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse