NATION

PASSWORD

QFTC: Northern Vengeance (Medieval, Low Fantasy, OOC, OPEN)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

See my post. Should bannermen army sizes be incorporated into Great House totals?

Poll ended at Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:01 pm

Yes
62%
No
38%

Total votes : 13

Damak Var
Senator

Founded: May 07, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby Damak Var » Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:35 pm

Lunas Legion wrote:
Damak Var wrote:Lunas: I like the app. For RP samples, I don't know what TBF is. Also, this RP has been running for a year and the second arc will probably take months. We move at a relatively slow pace too. Are really willing to commit to it?

It'd be interesting to see how House Vorchin fairs with their devout stance. They would most likely be sympathetic to the Church which is kind of at odds with the Wallstryn Crown right now. But your two neighbors are Crown loyalists. Jestrion is going to marry a Hubleris and the kingdom to the northeast of you is traditionally staunch loyalist.

TBf means to be found. And a slow-moving RP is fine. Means I can put quality into the posts.

Alright, let me know when your app is finished.

Ublia
Senator

Founded: Jun 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ublia » Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:58 pm

Damak Var wrote:of the Quendi: I'd like to know what the capital of Palaeosia/seat of power of House Illionae-Aenaea. Is it Palaeandranost?

Elerian: where would you like Vaeloria to be placed. In the river delta again? That was where the last player for the region had their capital. See the old map in the original OOC.

Ublia: I'd like to start off the RP with Jestrion meeting Raiana finally. What do you think? Should we have them marry right away or keep Jestrion and Raiana engaged until later?

We'll start the IC on Solstice Day. Do a little winter brooding then skip to the first day of spring.

A meeting would be in order I think. Plus we can also sort out Conur's appointment to the Council and formally legitimize his bastard.
A Canadian Green Tory and Nationalist, who loves History, Sci-Fi, Fantasy and is always down to RP

"'Whither is God?' He cried; "I will tell you. We have killed him- you and I.'"- F. Neitzsche, The Gay Science
Economic Left/Right: -6.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.51
Canada, Green and or Red Toryism, Environmentalism, Canadian Nationalism, Neo-Classical Realism
Neutral: Eggplants and Switzerland
Against: Communism, Separatism in Canada, Social Conservatism, Critical Theory (the last few years have been harsh), DESCARTES (don't blame me blame the Meditations)

Of the Quendi
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 18, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Of the Quendi » Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:12 am

Damak Var wrote:of the Quendi: I'd like to know what the capital of Palaeosia/seat of power of House Illionae-Aenaea. Is it Palaeandranost?

Elerian: where would you like Vaeloria to be placed. In the river delta again? That was where the last player for the region had their capital. See the old map in the original OOC.

Ublia: I'd like to start off the RP with Jestrion meeting Raiana finally. What do you think? Should we have them marry right away or keep Jestrion and Raiana engaged until later?

We'll start the IC on Solstice Day. Do a little winter brooding then skip to the first day of spring.

Yes Palaeandranost is the seat of power of Palaeosia, it is however neither the capital (there is no capital) nor the largest city, but its where the palace is.
Nation RP name
Arda i Eruhíni (short form)
Alcarinqua ar Meneldëa Arda i Eruhíni i sé Amanaranyë ar Aramanaranyë (long form)

Ublia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Ublia » Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:17 pm

Hmmm where is everyone?
A Canadian Green Tory and Nationalist, who loves History, Sci-Fi, Fantasy and is always down to RP

"'Whither is God?' He cried; "I will tell you. We have killed him- you and I.'"- F. Neitzsche, The Gay Science
Canada, Green and or Red Toryism, Environmentalism, Canadian Nationalism, Neo-Classical Realism
Against: Communism, Separatism in Canada, Social Conservatism, Critical Theory (the last few years have been harsh), DESCARTES (don't blame me blame the Meditations)

Lunas Legion
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Lunas Legion » Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:18 pm

Ublia wrote:Hmmm where is everyone?

Somewhere.
Last edited by William Slim Wed Dec 14 1970 10:35 pm, edited 35 times in total.

Confirmed member of Kyloominati, Destroyers of Worlds Membership can be applied for here

Ublia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Ublia » Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:21 pm

Lunas Legion wrote:
Ublia wrote:Hmmm where is everyone?

Somewhere.

So....which house are you again Luna?

Lunas Legion
Post Czar

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Lunas Legion » Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:22 pm

Ublia wrote:
Lunas Legion wrote:Somewhere.

Vorchin. The one in the far south (I don't think I'm on the map yet)

Confirmed member of Kyloominati, Destroyers of Worlds Membership can be applied for here

Ublia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Ublia » Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:25 pm

Lunas Legion wrote:
Ublia wrote:

Uh I think you and I might be neighbours then. Hmmm I do need to marry Lord Regent Conur Hubleris, Earl of the Iron Twins and Blood Mountains to a house, do note he's effective ruler of Hyderra despite being a bastard perhaps u have a candidate?
Last edited by Ublia on Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lunas Legion
Post Czar

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Lunas Legion » Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:30 pm

Ublia wrote:
Lunas Legion wrote:

Uh I think you and I might be neighbours then. Hmmm I do need to marry Lord Regent Conur Hubleris, Earl of the Iron Twins and Blood Mountains to a house, do note he's effective ruler of Hyderra despite being a bastard perhaps u have a candidate?

Lady Vyrien is still unmarried.

Ublia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Ublia » Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:34 pm

Lunas Legion wrote:
Ublia wrote:

May I inquire into her age, personality and appearance?

Of the Quendi
Post Marshal

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Of the Quendi » Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:35 pm

Tsk, and here I thought I could use the Hyderra civil war to go after Hyderra together with the barrow lands (or whatever they are called now).
Nation RP name
Alcarinqua ar Meneldëa Arda i Eruhíni i sé Amanaranyë ar Aramanaranyë (long form)

Ublia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Ublia » Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:39 pm

Of the Quendi wrote:Tsk, and here I thought I could use the Hyderra civil war to go after Hyderra together with the barrow lands (or whatever they are called now).

That issue was long settled. Besides the Bastard of Hyderra would go all Vlad Tepes on you if you tried. Plus you wouldn't want to cross the cousin-in-law of the King now would you?

Of the Quendi
Post Marshal

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Of the Quendi » Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:42 pm

Ublia wrote:That issue was long settled. Besides the Bastard of Hyderra would go all Vlad Tepes on you if you tried. Plus you wouldn't want to cross the cousin-in-law of the King now would you?

He would be welcome to try. As for the king his name doesn't instill loyalty or fear in the hearts of the House of Aenaea.
Nation RP name

Ublia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Ublia » Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:48 pm

Of the Quendi wrote:
Ublia wrote:That issue was long settled. Besides the Bastard of Hyderra would go all Vlad Tepes on you if you tried. Plus you wouldn't want to cross the cousin-in-law of the King now would you?

He would be welcome to try. As for the king his name doesn't instill loyalty or fear in the hearts of the House of Aenaea.

Trying to be the Martells of this little party are you? No matter, anywho better we both expand our domains by carving up the northern cake instead of dwindling the royalist resources on some petty disputes no? And besides Quendi you and I have always got along so swimmingly why the change of heart? Oh and Luna that proposal we were discussing....

Lunas Legion
Post Czar

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Lunas Legion » Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:02 pm

Ublia wrote:
Lunas Legion wrote:

23, Long, straight ginger hair with ice-blue eyes, arrogant, pragmatic and mildly ruthless but also deeply pious.

Ublia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Ublia » Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:13 pm

Lunas Legion wrote:
Ublia wrote:

23, Long, straight ginger hair with ice-blue eyes, arrogant, pragmatic and mildly ruthless but also deeply pious.

Hmmm the good Lord Conur is 31, dark brown haired,almond shaped hazel eyes, tall and thin. Personality wise he's got a devious and pragmatic outlook to match his quick intellect, though he's cynical when it comes to religion and likes to on the outside play the role of the humble scholarly lord to disguise his ambitions. Could be a very good match by the sounds of things....if you wish
Last edited by Ublia on Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lunas Legion
Post Czar

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Lunas Legion » Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:14 pm

Ublia wrote:
Lunas Legion wrote:

Hmmm the good Lord Conur is 31, dark brown haired,almond shaped hazel eyes, tall and thin. Personality wise he's got a devious and pragmatic outlook to match his quick intellect, though he's cynical when it comes to religion and likes to on the outside play the role of the humble scholarly lord. Could be a very good match by the sounds of things....if you wish

The succession might get messy... But I'll consider it. How loyal are you to the crown?

Ublia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Ublia » Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:16 pm

Lunas Legion wrote:
Ublia wrote:
Hmmm the good Lord Conur is 31, dark brown haired,almond shaped hazel eyes, tall and thin. Personality wise he's got a devious and pragmatic outlook to match his quick intellect, though he's cynical when it comes to religion and likes to on the outside play the role of the humble scholarly lord. Could be a very good match by the sounds of things....if you wish

The succession might get messy... But I'll consider it. How loyal are you to the crown?

Conur's cousin Lady Raiana is betrothed to King Jestrion.

Of the Quendi
Post Marshal

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Of the Quendi » Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:17 pm

Ublia wrote:Trying to be the Martells of this little party are you? No matter, anywho better we both expand our domains by carving up the northern cake instead of dwindling the royalist resources on some petty disputes no? And besides Quendi you and I have always got along so swimmingly why the change of heart? Oh and Luna that proposal we were discussing....

My peeps like the rebels. They form a very convenient buffer zone between my territory and a kingdom that is viewed with increasing skepticism in Palaeosia. And its not like the cold lands of Vorzov is of particular interest to my naval based region.
Lunas Legion wrote:23, Long, straight ginger hair with ice-blue eyes, arrogant, pragmatic and mildly ruthless but also deeply pious.

Twenty three and unmarried? Whats wrong with her?
Nation RP name

Lunas Legion
Post Czar

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Lunas Legion » Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:19 pm

Of the Quendi wrote:
Ublia wrote:Trying to be the Martells of this little party are you? No matter, anywho better we both expand our domains by carving up the northern cake instead of dwindling the royalist resources on some petty disputes no? And besides Quendi you and I have always got along so swimmingly why the change of heart? Oh and Luna that proposal we were discussing....

My peeps like the rebels. They form a very convenient buffer zone between my territory and a kingdom that is viewed with increasing skepticism in Palaeosia. And its not like the cold lands of Vorzov is of particular interest to my naval based region.
Lunas Legion wrote:23, Long, straight ginger hair with ice-blue eyes, arrogant, pragmatic and mildly ruthless but also deeply pious.

She's acquired something of a reputation and she doesn't like remaining attached to one person.

Ublia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Ublia » Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:20 pm

Of the Quendi wrote:

I see....and Lord Conur can sort that out the good Lady nice and quickly. Plus the succession would be secured for the good Lady seeing as his Lordship's proven his fertility with his son Conaerys.
Last edited by Ublia on Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ublia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Ublia » Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:21 pm

Lunas Legion wrote:
Of the Quendi wrote:My peeps like the rebels. They form a very convenient buffer zone between my territory and a kingdom that is viewed with increasing skepticism in Palaeosia. And its not like the cold lands of Vorzov is of particular interest to my naval based region.

She's acquired something of a reputation and she doesn't like remaining attached to one person.

Uh she's a whore is what your saying. Speaking frankly of course. Actually sounds like a friend I know and know that I think about it I'm almost picturing her.... :blink:

Lunas Legion
Post Czar

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Lunas Legion » Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:23 pm

Ublia wrote:
Of the Quendi wrote:My peeps like the rebels. They form a very convenient buffer zone between my territory and a kingdom that is viewed with increasing skepticism in Palaeosia. And its not like the cold lands of Vorzov is of particular interest to my naval based region.

I see....and Lord Conur can sort that out the good Lady nice and quickly. Plus the succession would be secured for the good Lady seeing as his Lordship's proven his fertility with his son Conaerys.

So Conaerys would inherit your lands and Vyrien's son would inherit her lands. Better than one person inheriting both.

Ublia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Ublia » Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:25 pm

Lunas Legion wrote:
Ublia wrote:

So Conaerys would inherit your lands and Vyrien's son would inherit her lands. Better than one person inheriting both.

Yes it would. Which reminds me I have to marry off Conaerys as well. Anywho I trust you'll think over the offer, no?

Lunas Legion
Post Czar

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Lunas Legion » Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:29 pm

Ublia wrote:
Lunas Legion wrote:

Yes it would. Which reminds me I have to marry off Conaerys as well. Anywho I trust you'll think over the offer, no?

And more than likely accept.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse