NATION

PASSWORD

Methland [OOC/Closed]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Transoxthraxia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jan 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Methland [OOC/Closed]

Postby Transoxthraxia » Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:48 am

IC

The sun shone down upon the steaming, red, cracked ground. It was nearly seven at night - the sun was going down at a rapid rate, but that did not stop it from turning the dustbowl that it covered near Yerington, Nevada into a reddish hellhole every evening, especially now in the height of the summer months. It was here, just outside of Yerington, in which the bar Magpie was situated. Despite the fact that the population of Yerington was just under 3,000 with nothing to do, the Magpie was almost always empty.

At this point in the night, the lights were dimmed, giving the small bar an unreal feel. No one but the bartender stood in the main room, the two pool tables and six regular tables empty. The bartender was an old bastard by the name of Clyde, and no one would've been surprised if he'd seen the twilight years of the Civil War. He was small and hunched, but one could tell that his frame once supported a large, muscular body. He wore thick glasses and seemed to be always cleaning a mug or glass. Behind Clyde's bar, however, was the manager's private room.

This room, which was where most of the Magpie's current population was crammed into. The room was small, and barren, and in it was a round table that could seat six at most, but some stood. It was smoke filled and musty, mostly from the Cigar of the manager. He sat at the table, one leg's ankle balanced on top of the thigh of the other, smoking a large cigar. While having been discharged from the army some years ago, he still sported a camouflaged fatigue uniform. His eyes shifted from one face to another. After taking one more large drag from the cigar, he smushed it into the plain, ceramic ash tray that was the only thing to decorate the hard wooden table. He blew out the smoke from his nose, and then leaned forward into the table. "Gentlemen. And gentle-ladies. As we all know, there's an increasing amount of violence that's sprung up here recently. The bikers and 'spicks have begun murdering each other again, and it's for this reason." He picked something out of his pocket. It was white-greyish, and crystalline in nature. "Meth. This new wonder drug everybody's been talking about recently isn't even new. It started being used in the Second World War by the Japs and Americans as a substitute for Adrenaline, but after the war, soldiers knew it could be used as a substitute for another drug," He paused for Dramatic effect. "Cocaine. It's cheaper to make and sell, has similar effects, and it's more addictive. It's a beautiful bastard. If you know how to make it properly."

He leaned back again, and took a deep breath. "Now look. I've called you all here for a reason. Whether you're a chemist or you got ties, I'll be needing you. Consider yourselves all a vital part of my new industry. That is, of course, if you're up for it." He took out a folded piece of paper and put it forward gently on the desk. It was neatly titled, "Mwalilwa's List", where it was clear he wanted people to write down their names if they were interested.

Judging by the above introduction, Methland focuses on the creation of a complex meth operation, not unlike Breaking Bad. However, this RP won't be exactly like Breaking Bad, as it is unscripted and the players are left free to accomplish their objectives by any means. Your team will vary, from meth cooks and hired gunmen, to former federal agents and high-powered businessmen. Your team will be powerful and capable, but the world of crime is unforgiving. Deals can go wrong at any time, alliances can be broken, and even your own friends might put a bullet in your back when you're not looking. Be on your toes, criminal.

Code: Select all
Name:
Appearance:
Special Skills: (Why did Mwalilwa contact you? Criminal connections, chemist, strongman, etc...)
Ethnic background:
Personality:
Biography:

Accepted participants
Cylarn - Kurt Ross
Fascist Russian Empire - Wilhelm von Ubel
Taijan - Vinnie Marcone
Gamerfire - Jason Bauer
Treneria - Brian McDruff
The Wonderful Ms. Wilde - Emily Fleming
Last edited by Transoxthraxia on Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:34 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Where must we go, we who wander this wasteland, in search for our better selves?
In Egypt's sandy silence, all alone,
Stands a gigantic Leg, which far off throws
The only shadow that the Desert knows:—
"I am great OZYMANDIAS," saith the stone,
"The King of Kings; this mighty City shows
"The wonders of my hand." The City's gone,
Nought but the Leg remaining to disclose
The site of this forgotten Babylon.

We wonder, and some Hunter may express
Wonder like ours, when thro' the wilderness
Where London stood, holding the Wolf in chace,
He meets some fragment huge, and stops to guess
What powerful but unrecorded race
Once dwelt in that annihilated place.
The Nuclear Fist wrote:Transoxthraxia confirmed for shit taste

Fascist Russian Empire
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 11, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Fascist Russian Empire » Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:59 am

Looks interesting. So, if I'm reading the OP correctly, this will essentially be a RP where everyone is a member of a gang selling narcotics and fighting other gangs trying to take over the industry?

Transoxthraxia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Transoxthraxia » Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:00 am

Fascist Russian Empire wrote:Looks interesting. So, if I'm reading the OP correctly, this will essentially be a RP where everyone is a member of a gang selling narcotics and fighting other gangs trying to take over the industry?

Exactly.
Where must we go, we who wander this wasteland, in search for our better selves?

Fascist Russian Empire
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Fascist Russian Empire » Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:01 am

Transoxthraxia wrote:
Fascist Russian Empire wrote:Looks interesting. So, if I'm reading the OP correctly, this will essentially be a RP where everyone is a member of a gang selling narcotics and fighting other gangs trying to take over the industry?

Exactly.

Alright; sounds epic. I'll be making an APP soon.

Cylarn
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 25, 2011
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Cylarn » Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:18 am

Name: Kurt Ross.
Appearance:

Special Skills: Ross is a former US Army Special Forces NCO, with experience as an DEA Agent. He is well-versed in military tactics and skills, as well as police protocol and tactics. He also maintains contacts in the Las Vegas Police Department and the DEA.
Ethnic background: Irish-Cherokee, but born and raised in Cherokee, NC.
Likes: Women, guns, jazz flute, swimming, hiking, alcohol, marijuana, sex, rock and roll, old country music, Bob's Burgers, Archer.
Dislikes: Rap, techno music, hipsters, shylocks, assholes.
Personality: Despite his military, law enforcement, and criminal background, Ross is actually a rather friendly guy, with surprisingly refined manners. He enjoys chilling out, and working with others. He's an intelligent and brave guy, and would gladly throw his life away for his friends. However, when he is pushed, he can become a real asshole.
Biography: Born into a poverty-stricken family on a Cherokee Reservation in North Carolina, Ross grew up around drugs, violence, and alcohol abuse. Abused as a child by his father, he ran away from the reservation at age 14 and was taken in by Social Services. He ended up getting adopted by a family in Asheville, North Carolina, by two Associate Professors of Criminal Justice at UNC Asheville. His father, a Vietnam veteran and former DEA Agent, convinced him to join the Army after high school, and that's exactly what Ross did, swearing into the Army as an Infantryman.

For the first time in his life, Ross had found something that he excelled in. After Basic, he managed to obtain slots for Airborne School, Air Assault School, and Ranger School, earning both sets of wings and his Ranger Tab. After serving in Desert Storm and earning the Silver Star, he would soon join the 75th. Ranger Regiment, seeing action during Operation Gothic Serpent and participating in the debacle to rescue the crew of a down UH-60 Black Hawk helicopter. Eventually, Ross would go out for Special Forces Selection and earn his SF Tab, serving with Special Forces for the remainder of his 15-year career, leaving the Army as a Sergeant First Class and completing college courses during his service, earning a Bachelor's Degree in Criminal Justice.

After his service, he would soon join the Drug Enforcement Administration. He began his career with OCDETF in Las Vegas, where he became corrupted by the Mafia, and brought onto their payroll as he aided them in bringing in drugs and keeping tabs on other corrupt Agents. After pulling some strings, he was able to get attached to the DEA's elite FAST teams in Afghanistan, where he managed to aid the Mafia in bringing in large quantities of heroin from Afghanistan. Eventually, the DEA found out about Ross's illegal activities, and prepared to throw the book at him and put him away for life. However, with his little black book of corrupt higher-echelon DEA Agents, he was able blackmail the DEA into simply arranging his early retirement from the DEA. After this, he became a drug-runner, aiding in the transport of drugs into the US. Soon, he would be contacted by Mwalilwa, who sought him out for his Meth Empire.
✎ Member - ℘ædagog
If you are serving the US and its allies right now overseas, thank you for what you do.
Recipient of the Best Crime RP'er Award and the Best Crime RP Award for 2013 in P2TM. Recipient of the Best Crime RP'er Award of 2014 in P2TM.

Fascist Russian Empire
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Fascist Russian Empire » Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:51 am

Name: Wilhelm von Übel
Appearance: Tall, light blond hair, blue eyes, slender body, almost always wears formal attire.
Special Skills: Negotiation; he is a shrewd businessman and an expert at cheating people of out their money. He also speaks several major languages, making him the perfect man for doing business with any group.
Ethnic background: German
Likes: Money, drinking, power, Europe, classical music, and homosexual men.
Dislikes: Uncouthness, impoliteness, poor people, and failure.
Personality: Courteous, sophisticated person who has a high sense of self worth. Although he is quite nice around those who are wealthy, he looks down upon those poorer than him and can be rather uptight around certain groups.
Biography: Wilhelm von Übel was born in Cologne, Germany, to a wealthy family of German businessmen. He attended an expensive private school and was given an excellent education, being a rather intelligent person. He learned several foreign languages(English, French, Spanish, and Italian), as his parents emphasized how important it was for a businessman to know enough languages to do business with foreign companies. When he graduated from high school at eighteen, Wilhelm enrolled in the University of Heidelberg, majoring in business(following in the footsteps of his parents). He graduated at age twenty two, with a Master's degree in business.

Not long after graduating from the University of Heidelberg, Wilhelm decided to move to the United States for better business opportunities. He moved to NYC, setting up an imports business; selling goods imported from Europe. It cost quite a lot of money, and he obtained a lot of debt; he relied on borrowing money from his parents to keep his business afloat until he could pay off his debt. This worked for a few months until there was a financial crisis in Cologne, and his parents lost a large quantity of money, being now unable to provide Wilhelm with any funds.

Desperate for a way to keep himself from going rock-bottom, Wilhelm started turning to criminal operations; he got a job in the Genovese crime family, helping to negotiate various drug deals. His degree and education in business helped him help the Genovese to cheat people out of their money. He made a fairly substantial amount of money doing this; he managed not only to keep himself from going broke, but also pay back a decent amount of his debt and stabilize his financial situation. After two years of working with the Genovese, Wilhelm was completely debt-free and able to expand his business.

Since then, Wilhelm has become rather wealthy from his legitimate business, though he also has made large amounts of money from doing illegal business with various criminal groups. He gained a reputation as a great man for working out deals, making him a popular choice for criminal groups to hire when they need someone to negotiate important deals, which is the main reason that he was invited to Yerington to take part in the meth-industry there.

Kind of a short biography, but I hope that you will find this acceptable.
Last edited by Fascist Russian Empire on Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Cylarn
Postmaster-General

Postby Cylarn » Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:59 am

A former DEA Agent, a shrewd business, and General Joseph Savimbi? We got ourselves one hell of a team.
✎ Member - ℘ædagog
If you are serving the US and its allies right now overseas, thank you for what you do.
Recipient of the Best Crime RP'er Award and the Best Crime RP Award for 2013 in P2TM. Recipient of the Best Crime RP'er Award of 2014 in P2TM.

Fascist Russian Empire
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Fascist Russian Empire » Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:59 am

Cylarn wrote:A former DEA Agent, a shrewd business, and General Joseph Savimbi? We got ourselves one hell of a team.

Indeed. Quite a good combination for a successful criminal empire.

Cylarn
Postmaster-General

Postby Cylarn » Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:16 pm

Hopefully, we'll get some more team members to fill in the gaps. We'll definitely need a cook though.
✎ Member - ℘ædagog

Fascist Russian Empire
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Fascist Russian Empire » Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:35 pm

Cylarn wrote:Hopefully, we'll get some more team members to fill in the gaps. We'll definitely need a cook though.

Might be a good idea to invite some people.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:36 pm

Fascist Russian Empire wrote:
Cylarn wrote:Hopefully, we'll get some more team members to fill in the gaps. We'll definitely need a cook though.

Might be a good idea to invite some people.

Bring it up in the Traveller's Cafe.
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

Cylarn
Postmaster-General

Postby Cylarn » Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:36 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:
Fascist Russian Empire wrote:Might be a good idea to invite some people.

A MENTOR!

Hi.
✎ Member - ℘ædagog

Fascist Russian Empire
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Fascist Russian Empire » Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:38 pm

Fascist Russian Empire wrote:Might be a good idea to invite some people.

Do RP mentors lurk in the corners and stalk threads, waiting for someone to need advise of some sort? :p

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:39 pm

Cylarn wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Bring it up in the Traveller's Cafe.

A MENTOR!

Hi.

Hello, peasant. I scoff at thee. Lick thy...no, "thy" is your, not my...That won't work at all. What's a Shakespearean term for "my"? English is bloody odd... :p

Anyway, I admit I checked in here because the title of the thread grabbed my attention. It looks pretty damn neat.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:40 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Bring it up in the Traveller's Cafe.

Do RP mentors lurk in the corners and stalk threads, waiting for someone to need advise of some sort? :p

I'm here, I'm there, I'm everywhere. I'm the eggman.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Transoxthraxia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Transoxthraxia » Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:40 pm

Cylarn wrote:
A MENTOR!

Hi.

Hello, peasant. I scoff at thee. Lick thy...no, "thy" is your, not my...That won't work at all. What's a Shakespearean term for "my"? English is bloody odd... :p

Anyway, I admit I checked in here because the title of the thread grabbed my attention. It looks pretty damn neat.

Thank you :blush:

Also, phone edit: Both applicants are accepted. I will edit your applications into the OP once I'm on a computer.
Last edited by Transoxthraxia on Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fascist Russian Empire
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Fascist Russian Empire » Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:42 pm

Transoxthraxia wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Hello, peasant. I scoff at thee. Lick thy...no, "thy" is your, not my...That won't work at all. What's a Shakespearean term for "my"? English is bloody odd... :p

Thank you :blush:

Also, phone edit: Both applicants are accepted. I will edit your applications into the OP once I'm on a computer.

Wunderbar. About what time will the IC be up?

Cylarn
Postmaster-General

Postby Cylarn » Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:44 pm

Transoxthraxia wrote:Thank you :blush:

Usually, whenever I am running an RP, I try to get up at least 6 players before I start.
✎ Member - ℘ædagog

Transoxthraxia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Transoxthraxia » Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:44 pm

Transoxthraxia wrote:Thank you :blush:

When we have enough people.

Galdius
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 26, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Galdius » Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:32 pm

Incoming applaction! ETA ten minutes or forty eight hours, depending on my sanity and RP willingness meter.
Ave Alea Necis

Life's but a walking shadow. Honor. Love. Friends. But in there's death. Curses.

Transoxthraxia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Transoxthraxia » Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:39 pm

Galdius wrote:Incoming applaction! ETA ten minutes or forty eight hours, depending on my sanity and RP willingness meter.

Thanks, Heisenberg ;)

Cylarn
Postmaster-General

Postby Cylarn » Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:54 pm

Advertisement up.
✎ Member - ℘ædagog

Taijan
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 21, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby Taijan » Sun Dec 22, 2013 3:35 pm

Name: Vincenzo "Vinnie" Marcone
Appearance: Stereotypical guido--poofed hair, wears a lot of wife-beaters. One full sleeve tattoo.
Special Skills: Good street-level pusher; interpersonal skills, customer service, first-time users
Ethnic background: Italian-American
Likes: Women of all races, Italian motorcycles, most things Italian, AC Milan, partying and party drugs
Dislikes: Police, thugs, school, actual hard work
Personality: Easy to get along with, hard to get close to. Unavoidably sleazy and transparent to anyone not totally naive, but oddly endearing even to those who see right through him. Wildly insecure.
Biography: Vinnie was born in Orange County to the son of a mafia boss who'd opted out of the family business and left New York for the West Coast. Growing up with that knowledge, Vinnie always felt like he was owed a better life, and he often fantasized about driving to New York and asking his grandfather to let him into the business. These dreams went by the wayside, though, and after graduating high school with mediocre grades thanks to a habit of staying out late, he matriculated to UC-Riverside and majored in economics.

In college, Vinny got dialed into the party scene quickly and just as quickly busted for dealing pills out of his room during finals. He was locked up in Lompoc for two years, and once he got out he found it difficult to get back into school or find gainful employment as a convicted felon. He turned once again to selling drugs, this time more seriously, and once again was busted for possession, this time because one of his customers ratted him out. Incarcerated a second time, Vinny got out on kept his nose clean for the duration of his parole, then fled California, fearing getting the dreaded "third strike" should he be caught up in anything else. Since no one in Nevada wants to hire a criminal, either, he found himself increasingly selling drugs to make ends meet, which quickly turned into his main source of income, and since meth was demanded, meth was what he supplied.
RP Population: ~5 million
Demonym: Taijani
Language: English
Capital: Coco Bay
Sports Played: Association football, basketball, beach soccer
Campionato Esportiva de Pallancesto II Champion
Campionato Esportiva de Pallancesto I Finalist
International FireStorm Cup IV Finalist (Green Star)
Beach Cup IX Semifinalist
DiBradini Cup XXX Finalist
Campionato Esportiva IX Champions
Viva Esportiva!
How to Do Interconference Play in Xkoranate (sort of)
Sangti wrote:...of all teams, why Taijan?
<taijan> I have no rivals
<SJG> Your fans sing "Three Little Birds"

Gamerfire
Secretary

Founded: Oct 27, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Gamerfire » Sun Dec 22, 2013 3:50 pm

Name:Jason Bauer
Appearance:Image
Special Skills:Has PHD in chemistry and can make some of the best meth out there.
Ethnic background:German
Likes:Money, success, silence, women, most music, big houses, the dark and working.
Dislikes:Family, noise, heat, light, pop music, Feds
Personality:He is over all a nice guy. He doesn't talk that much and loves to work. He has such an addiction to working he will sleep where he works unless told otherwise. He is friendly around most people but will try to kill if gotten close enough to one of his family members. He will not go outside unless forced to and usually works in dark places.
Biography:Jason was born in Berlin to a wealthy family of business men/women. His family moved to New York when he was 1 years old and lived there until collage.. When he was young he took an immediate disliking for his family due to them being perfect in every way and not being afraid to rub it in. In fact he was the only person in his family that stepped out of line was not very social and didn't get strait A's. Through out his schooling he had developed a love for science and when he made it to collage he studied chemistry which was his favorite science subject. A few hours before he went to collage Jason stole as much stuff as he could from his house. He stole credit cards, jewelry and two thousand dollars in real estate which he then sold for almost one million dollars. After getting his bachelors he realized that the money he stole had run out thanks to his dorm being broken into and everything being stolen. He needed money fast so with what ever money he had left he bought a chemistry kit and started to make meth. He used his roommate to get it on the streets and soon enough the money was coming in. He did this until he graduated where he was contacted by Mwalilwa.
Last edited by Gamerfire on Sun Dec 22, 2013 4:50 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Transoxthraxia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Transoxthraxia » Sun Dec 22, 2013 3:56 pm

Taijan wrote:Name: Vincenzo "Vinnie" Marcone
Appearance: Stereotypical guido--poofed hair, wears a lot of wife-beaters. One full sleeve tattoo.
Special Skills: Good street-level pusher; interpersonal skills, customer service, first-time users
Ethnic background: Italian-American
Likes: Women of all races, Italian motorcycles, most things Italian, AC Milan, partying and party drugs
Dislikes: Police, thugs, school, actual hard work
Personality: Easy to get along with, hard to get close to. Unavoidably sleazy and transparent to anyone not totally naive, but oddly endearing even to those who see right through him. Wildly insecure.
Biography: Vinnie was born in Orange County to the son of a mafia boss who'd opted out of the family business and left New York for the West Coast. Growing up with that knowledge, Vinnie always felt like he was owed a better life, and he often fantasized about driving to New York and asking his grandfather to let him into the business. These dreams went by the wayside, though, and after graduating high school with mediocre grades thanks to a habit of staying out late, he matriculated to UC-Riverside and majored in economics.

In college, Vinny got dialed into the party scene quickly and just as quickly busted for dealing pills out of his room during finals. He was locked up in Lompoc for two years, and once he got out he found it difficult to get back into school or find gainful employment as a convicted felon. He turned once again to selling drugs, this time more seriously, and once again was busted for possession, this time because one of his customers ratted him out. Incarcerated a second time, Vinny got out on kept his nose clean for the duration of his parole, then fled California, fearing getting the dreaded "third strike" should he be caught up in anything else. Since no one in Nevada wants to hire a criminal, either, he found himself increasingly selling drugs to make ends meet, which quickly turned into his main source of income, and since meth was demanded, meth was what he supplied.

Accepted.

Gamerfire wrote:Name:Jason Balashov
Appearance:http://barry-williams.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/i-got-colors-you-never-seen-before.jpg
Special Skills:Has PHD in chemistry and can make some of the best meth out there.
Ethnic background:Russian
Likes:Money, success, silence, women, most music, big houses, the dark and working.
Dislikes:Family, noise, heat, light, pop music, Feds
Personality:He is over all a nice guy. He doesn't talk that much and loves to work. He has such an addiction to working he will sleep where he works unless told otherwise. He is friendly around most people but will try to kill if gotten close enough to one of his family members. He will not go outside unless forced to and usually works in dark places.
Biography:Jason was born in St. Petersburg Russia to a wealthy family of business men/women. His family moved to New York when he was 1 year old and he grew up there. When he was young he took an immediate disliking for his family due to them being perfect and not afraid to rub it in. He was the only person in his family that stepped out of line was not very social and didn't get strait A's and his family would beat him for that. Through out his schooling he had devloped a love for science and when he made it to collage he studied chemistry. A few hours before he went to collage Jason stole as much stuff as he could from his house. He stole credit cards, jewlary and two thousand dollars in real estate which he then sold for almost one million dollars. After getting his bachelors he realized that the money he stole had run out thanks to his dorm being broken into and everything being stolen. He needed money fast so with what ever money he had left he bought a chemistry kit and started to make meth. He used his roommate to get it on the streets and soon enough the money was coming in. He did this until he graduated where he was contacted by Mwalilwa.

I don't think there would be any reason for a Russian to move to America during Cold War years. But I do need a cook. I'd like you to tidy up a few things in your application, grammar, hotlink the appearance, etcetera, as well as fixing the issue with the whole Russia/US thing.