NATION

PASSWORD

Quest to the Dark World(IC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Monocam
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 13, 2013
Ex-Nation

Quest to the Dark World(IC)

Postby Monocam » Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:23 pm

OOC

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=275186

The year is 2020(still modern tech), and the world has fallen into the pits of Hell, as the dark emperor Xenthros conquered all of the world with his demonic army of fiends. The only thing that can possibly save the world from disaster is the Mournblade, a powerful sword that consumes the soul of whoever it kills, but at a cost. The Mournblade will continuously corrupt the soul of its wielder and cause them to go on a murderous rampage.

Xenthros wants the blade to become the most powerful being in the universe. With it, he can defeat anyone who gets in his way and finally have complete domination. Who will be brave enough to rise up and destroy Xenthros and his evil army before they get the Mournblade?

Xemhros's Castle

Xenthros stood on the balcony of the highest tower. He saw his glorious army of demons and the land he conquered. While vast, it simply was not enough. Xenthros craved more power and dominance.

"Soldiers!" he called. "Today is the day we taste complete victory! By the end of this day, we shall have the Mournblade! With it, there shall be nothing standing in our path!"

The soldiers let out a burst of rage. Xenthros took his sword and set off with 1,000 demons to Earth in search of the legendary blade.
4 conditions if you want to RP a war with me.

1. No nukes.
2. I only do 1v1.
3. Modern tech.
4. My RP population is 50 million.

Quest to the Dark World(OOC-OPEN)

Ammar
Minister

Founded: Jul 17, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ammar » Mon Dec 16, 2013 4:39 pm

Paladin, the knight of mystery, watched as the dark army rode over the landscape. He got on his noble steed and pursued after them. Paladin refused to allow Xenthros
from gaining anymore power. Sword drawn, his horse's hooves left deep tracks as he sped after the army.
☻ / This is Bob, copy& paste him in
/▌ your sig so Bob can take over the
/ \ world.
Heads up: Ammar is a desert country.
Film Company - National Anthem - Encyclopedia
Victorious Decepticons
Orthella
Feminarchy
United Republic of Taiwan

Charellia
Minister

Founded: Jul 24, 2012
New York Times Democracy

Postby Charellia » Mon Dec 16, 2013 4:46 pm

Servenbras Manor
People thought Richard Servenbras was mad. What else could explain how a wildly successful businessman ends up living in the Yukon miles from civilization, collecting ancient scrolls on the occult in his cavernous mansion. Bet they all wish they were a bit madder now, he thought smugly to himself as images of devastation played across a dozen television screens all tuned to different news networks around the world.

Servenbras Manor was a fortress. He had spared no expense preparing it. The upper stories were largely just for show. It was the tunnel network beneath that was truly impressive. The tunnels snaked out all around his vast property. There were two dozen secret entrances concealed on the land. Within resembled a combination of a military base and a storage locker. Everything a person could ever need had been stockpiled. In the depths of the tunnels was Servenbras' "study." The study was in fact a giant bunker. The majority of the space was devoted to shelves containing books and scrolls Servenbras had collected. At least half were on Xenthos and the Mournblade. Along one wall was a bank of television screens. Elsewhere there were computers, telephones and even a radio broadcast studio. A bed was set in the corner almost as an afterthought.

Servenbras rose from his armchair and strode across the room to the broadcast studio. In addition to radio equipment he had set up a video camera. This he now turned on as he prepared to make a video which would be live streamed anywhere in the world where the internet still functioned. "Defenders of humanity," he began. "The demon Xenthos has renewed his attack. Dark days are ahead. But we can make it through. Xenthos seeks the legendary Mournblade. Our best hope is to ensure it falls into the right hands. I call on everybody watching this with any knowledge of the Mournblade to begin seeking it immediately. Xenthos cannot be allowed to obtain it. I will keep you informed as my research warrants. Stay strong and work together. This is Richard Servenbras."

Dragomere
Minister

Founded: Apr 28, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Dragomere » Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:09 pm

Dragomere's Mansion

"It looks like Xenthros is after the Mournblade. Salina, make sure that we can track his progress. When I think that he is getting close to the sword, I shall find it and claim it before him." After speaking Dragomere left the room. Salina then started to get the equipment ready to keep track of Xenthros.

Dragomere's Quarters Floor 15 of his Mansion (it is a odd shaped mansion)

Dragomere was thinking of what he could do if he managed to take the Mournblade befor Xenthros did. Dragomere then put on his trench coat, and prepared to take his helicopter to a place where he could set up a small base of operations against the enemy.
Senator Draco Dragomere of the NSG Senate
DEFCON 1=Total War
DEFCON 2=Conflict
DEFCON 3=Peace Time
CURRENT LEVEL=DEFCON 2
The Great Dragomerian War
War on Dragomere- MT
NONE CURRENTLY

Personal Freedom
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 08, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Personal Freedom » Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:21 am

Lilith
The Prime Minister entered his room and prepared to change out of his clothes after a day of duty. It had been a hard day, in truth it had been a hard week, but he was home and the days work was behind him. As he looked around he noticed something disheartening to him. On the balcony overlooking the outside stood his wife looking sad and pale. He walked towards her and pulled her close to him.

"What is wrong? What is making you?" he asked calmly.

"I'm mourning a lost family member."

"Who—how did this happen without my knowledge?"

"You," she answered before stabbing him in the gut with a knife. "Now be a good husband and die quickly," she laughed before transforming into a winged women. Upon the death of the man the demon took wing, and flew into the night. Lilith had completed yet another mission.
Economic Left/Right: -10.0 (previously -6.45)
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -7.18 (previously -4.72 )
'Twas brillig, and the slithy toves;
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe;
All mimsy were the borogoves,
And the mome raths outgrabe.

Monocam
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 13, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Monocam » Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:58 pm

Xenthros came to the surface and witnessed the winged woman in flight. He was amazed with how she hurried through the air. She would make a fine assassin for him. He turned to the Gargoyles and said "Bring her down here! I want her alive!" The stone creatures took to the sky chasing after the winged woman who was getting away.
4 conditions if you want to RP a war with me.

1. No nukes.
2. I only do 1v1.
3. Modern tech.
4. My RP population is 50 million.

Quest to the Dark World(OOC-OPEN)

Return to Portal to the Multiverse