NATION

PASSWORD

History of Man III (OOC, Always Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Akasha Colony
Postmaster-General

Founded: Apr 25, 2010
Left-Leaning College State

Postby The Akasha Colony » Sun Dec 29, 2013 3:14 am

Alleniana wrote:That army that exists now still has to be armed, fed, clothed and handled during the course of the war, which will obviously require economic strength and resources. I'm not commenting on Mosuo, just saying that the war as a whole will require goo dresource management.

I would classify those particular aspects as a matter of logistics and industry, which is separate from the simple question of primary resources.
A colony of the New Free Planets Alliance.
The primary MT nation of this account is the Republic of Carthage.
New Free Planets Alliance (FT)
New Terran Republic (FT)
Republic of Carthage (MT)
World Economic Union (MT)
Kaiserreich Europa Zentral (PT/MT)
Five Republics of Hanalua (FanT)
National Links: Factbook Entry | Embassy Program
Storefronts: Carthaginian Naval Export Authority [MT, Navy]

Alleniana
Post Czar

Founded: Dec 23, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Alleniana » Sun Dec 29, 2013 3:27 am

The Akasha Colony wrote:
Alleniana wrote:That army that exists now still has to be armed, fed, clothed and handled during the course of the war, which will obviously require economic strength and resources. I'm not commenting on Mosuo, just saying that the war as a whole will require goo dresource management.

I would classify those particular aspects as a matter of logistics and industry, which is separate from the simple question of primary resources.

I took resources to mean all the material aspects. Nevermind then.

The Polarian Empire
Minister

Founded: Jun 11, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Polarian Empire » Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:05 am

Neo, My post was back when Devonnomi tried to invade Polaris.
BREAKING NEWS:
New Caledonians are prompted to vote in the upcoming referendum to grant the state of Bennu greater autonomy or not. Elections for the Chancellor of the Dominion has the whole nation on edge.

Bujahla
Postmaster-General

Founded: May 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Bujahla » Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:42 am

Time to deal with this impressivement. God I kind of feel like making a deal with Ostyrrlonia to assist his navy in return aid and cooperation.
*Huzzah he lives!*

Nah, son. Britain was all like "yo, why my colonies be all uppity an' shit?!" And Lord Durham laid it straight: "they be wantin' legislation with representation, dawg."

Never Forget / My Best IC Posts
Never Forget / My Longest Running Series
Never Forget / My Best RP

Neo-Assyrian Empire
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 05, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Neo-Assyrian Empire » Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:31 am

The Polarian Empire wrote:Neo, My post was back when Devonnomi tried to invade Polaris.

I sent you a message as to how many soldiers you needed to fight against them and that I'd supply said soldiers
Account may or may not be alive or dead. We'll see what happens
General Information
<G> Is the national currency. <G> 1 = $1.6
Political Compass: Economic Left/Right: 1
Libertarian/Authoritarian: -.31
Veni, Vidi, Vici
|[=-=X|X=-=]|
Currently RPing As
Nobody
;~;

|[=-=X|X=-=]|

Neo-Assyrian Empire
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Neo-Assyrian Empire » Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:35 am

Bujahla wrote:Time to deal with this impressivement. God I kind of feel like making a deal with Ostyrrlonia to assist his navy in return aid and cooperation.

But if you did that, I won't be able to see Marshington D.C or the Potentate's mannor burn and the War of [INSERT STARTING YEAR HERE] would never happen!
General Information
Veni, Vidi, Vici
|[=-=X|X=-=]|
Currently RPing As
Nobody
;~;

|[=-=X|X=-=]|

Bujahla
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Bujahla » Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:51 am

Neo-Assyrian Empire wrote:
Bujahla wrote:Time to deal with this impressivement. God I kind of feel like making a deal with Ostyrrlonia to assist his navy in return aid and cooperation.

But if you did that, I won't be able to see Marshington D.C or the Potentate's mannor burn and the War of [INSERT STARTING YEAR HERE] would never happen!

Yeah but that would probably be better for both of us.
*Huzzah he lives!*

Nah, son. Britain was all like "yo, why my colonies be all uppity an' shit?!" And Lord Durham laid it straight: "they be wantin' legislation with representation, dawg."

Vaxon
Post Marshal

Founded: May 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Vaxon » Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:54 am

Korvax is going to have a civil war which breaks it in half in the Early Modern Era.
In the Post Future Era, both nations will re-combine. This is my plan.
Greetings, If you're reading this, YOU ARE A STALKER!
Now, in all seriousness, I am an American Male.
Greater Mackonia wrote:"A car carrying a Communist a Capitalist and a Fascist breaks down, the Communist implores for the three to unite and push the car forward, though it may take significant time and misery. The Capitalist declares that the three should hire a taxi, though it will be costly and the taxi only has room for two. The Fascist gets in the car, sounds the horn and pretends the car is still moving."

-A Mack Saying.

Neo-Assyrian Empire
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Neo-Assyrian Empire » Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:58 am

Vaxon wrote:Korvax is going to have a civil war which breaks it in half in the Early Modern Era.

As long as no one else comes and makes one half a colony :twisted:
Bujahla wrote:
Neo-Assyrian Empire wrote:But if you did that, I won't be able to see Marshington D.C or the Potentate's mannor burn and the War of [INSERT STARTING YEAR HERE] would never happen!

While that may be true, you could still say that Argentia "repelled a foreign invasion" and become very patriotic. In fact, everything that will happen when the war ends will benefit you while Ostyrlonia will just be like "Damn, we lost, what ev's"
General Information
Veni, Vidi, Vici
|[=-=X|X=-=]|
Currently RPing As
Nobody
;~;

|[=-=X|X=-=]|

Vaxon
Post Marshal

Founded: May 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Vaxon » Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:07 pm

Vaxon wrote:Korvax is going to have a civil war which breaks it in half in the Early Modern Era.

Bujahla wrote:

While that may be true, you could still say that Argentia "repelled a foreign invasion" and become very patriotic. In fact, everything that will happen when the war ends will benefit you while Ostyrlonia will just be like "Damn, we lost, what ev's"

Impossible, since I will be RPing both Halves.
Greetings, If you're reading this, YOU ARE A STALKER!
Now, in all seriousness, I am an American Male.
Greater Mackonia wrote:"A car carrying a Communist a Capitalist and a Fascist breaks down, the Communist implores for the three to unite and push the car forward, though it may take significant time and misery. The Capitalist declares that the three should hire a taxi, though it will be costly and the taxi only has room for two. The Fascist gets in the car, sounds the horn and pretends the car is still moving."

-A Mack Saying.

Bujahla
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Bujahla » Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:10 pm

Bujahla wrote:

Okay sure thing then.
*Huzzah he lives!*

The Polarian Empire
Minister

Founded: Jun 11, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Polarian Empire » Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:31 pm

The Polarian Empire wrote:Neo, My post was back when Devonnomi tried to invade Polaris.

I sent you a message as to how many soldiers you needed to fight against them and that I'd supply said soldiers

Ok, lets just but that behind us. *throws post behind us*
BREAKING NEWS:
New Caledonians are prompted to vote in the upcoming referendum to grant the state of Bennu greater autonomy or not. Elections for the Chancellor of the Dominion has the whole nation on edge.

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Aug 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:37 pm

Alleniana wrote:
Ralnis wrote:Cool, now is time to start the World Bank of Shacklefold

PAGIR WILL BE WATCHING YOOO

What or who is PAGIR?
This account must be deleted. The person behind it is a racist, annoying waste of life that must be shunned back to whatever rock he crawled out from.

Bujahla
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Bujahla » Sun Dec 29, 2013 2:08 pm

Writing IC post now. Not really sure what to do.
*Huzzah he lives!*

Bujahla
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Bujahla » Sun Dec 29, 2013 2:22 pm

Looks like the War of 1829 is getting off to a good start.
*Huzzah he lives!*

Bujahla
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Bujahla » Sun Dec 29, 2013 4:40 pm

@Neo, the king's last name is Weshelton btw. Marshington is the capital of the USE. And I love your titles but the music does't fit.
*Huzzah he lives!*

Neo-Assyrian Empire
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Neo-Assyrian Empire » Sun Dec 29, 2013 4:54 pm

Bujahla wrote:@Neo, the king's last name is Weshelton btw. Marshington is the capital of the USE. And I love your titles but the music does't fit.

I. Sorry, with two USA analogs I can't keep 'em straight
II. I can't find good music, but I thought the one I had was right. Wait, was it the Miller or was it Wagner? Because if it was Glenn Miller, then I forgot to replace it with Wagner...
General Information
Veni, Vidi, Vici
|[=-=X|X=-=]|
Currently RPing As
Nobody
;~;

|[=-=X|X=-=]|

Bujahla
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Bujahla » Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:04 pm

Bujahla wrote:@Neo, the king's last name is Weshelton btw. Marshington is the capital of the USE. And I love your titles but the music does't fit.

I. Sorry, with two USA analogs I can't keep 'em straight
II. I can't find good music, but I thought the one I had was right. Wait, was it the Miller or was it Wagner? Because if it was Glenn Miller, then I forgot to replace it with Wagner...

1. I'm not longer a true USA analog. And its okay.
2. Idk but I'm attacking Acreed 4 soundtrack to mine.
*Huzzah he lives!*

Neo-Assyrian Empire
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Neo-Assyrian Empire » Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:21 pm

Bujahla wrote:
Neo-Assyrian Empire wrote:I. Sorry, with two USA analogs I can't keep 'em straight

1. I'm not longer a true USA analog. And its okay.
2. Idk but I'm attacking Acreed 4 soundtrack to mine.

1. Yeah, but the Weshelton and... yeah, just a bit confusing
2. I went back to check and it was the Miller song. I've fixed it now, though
General Information
Veni, Vidi, Vici
|[=-=X|X=-=]|
Currently RPing As
Nobody
;~;

|[=-=X|X=-=]|

Bujahla
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Bujahla » Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:56 pm

@Neo, how do you want this battle to go? I'm thinking something like this.

June 1829 - First Naval Engagement at Qubus Line - Federation Success
July 1829 - Battle for Fort Ryis (down in Caperdun) - Argentian Success
August 1829 - Battle for Santagu (western coast) - Argentian Success
September 1829 - Battle of Fort McCoy and Reinhardt - Federation Success but no ships can leave the land
October 1829 - Second Naval Engagement at Qubus Line - Argentian Success
November 1829 - Battle for Purto Detro - Argentian Success (burn down the Royal Palace)
Late November 1829 - Battle of the Iguazu - Federation Success (reinforcements arrive and attack your navy stationed in Purto Detro)
December 1829 - Blockade skirmishes - Federation Success (we eventually force the end of the blockade)
January 1830 - Peace Conference
*Huzzah he lives!*

Neo-Assyrian Empire
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Neo-Assyrian Empire » Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:02 pm

Bujahla wrote:@Neo, how do you want this battle to go? I'm thinking something like this.

September 1829 - Battle of Fort McCoy and Reinhardt - Federation Success but no ships can leave the land
November 1829 - Battle for Purto Detro - Argentian Success (burn down the Royal Palace)
Late November 1829 - Battle of the Iguazu - Federation Success (reinforcements arrive and attack your navy stationed in Purto Detro)
December 1829 - Blockade skirmishes - Federation Success (we eventually force the end of the blockade)

Uh... who is the Federation? Is that me or is that someone else, because if it isn't me then it is a pretty one-sided fight...
General Information
Veni, Vidi, Vici
|[=-=X|X=-=]|
Currently RPing As
Nobody
;~;

|[=-=X|X=-=]|

Bujahla
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Bujahla » Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:08 pm

Bujahla wrote:@Neo, how do you want this battle to go? I'm thinking something like this.

Uh... who is the Federation? Is that me or is that someone else, because if it isn't me then it is a pretty one-sided fight...

I am the Imperial Federation of Argentia so it would be me. And do I not win this war? Basically you would push my lines and burn my royal palace. After that reinforcements come in win it for the glory of Argentia xD. Idk. Maybe it is one sided. I thought it wasn't seeing that you would blockade my entire nation and the only real success would be forces coming in to take the occupied capital. What do you propose?
*Huzzah he lives!*

Neo-Assyrian Empire
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Neo-Assyrian Empire » Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:17 pm

Bujahla wrote:
Neo-Assyrian Empire wrote:Uh... who is the Federation? Is that me or is that someone else, because if it isn't me then it is a pretty one-sided fight...

I am the Imperial Federation of Argentia so it would be me. And do I not win this war? Basically you would push my lines and burn my royal palace. After that reinforcements come in win it for the glory of Argentia xD. Idk. Maybe it is one sided. I thought it wasn't seeing that you would blockade my entire nation and the only real success would be forces coming in to take the occupied capital. What do you propose?

The thing is that, since you say that the Federation equals Argentia, I have not a single success in the war, making it seem as if, once again, my nation is weak and is unable to even win one battle against an old colony. Here's what I'm thinking:
June 1829 | Battle for Qubus - Federation Success, though the line is weakened
July 1829 | Battle for Fort Ryis - Ostyrlonian Victory
August 1829 | Battle for Fort Santagu - Federation Victory
September 1829 | Battle of Fort McCoy and Reinhardt - Federation Victory
October 1829 | Second Battle for Qubus - Ostyrlonian Victory
November 1829 | Battle for Purto Detro - Ostyrlonian Victory, most government buildings burned or raided
Late November 1829 | Battle of the Iguazu - Federation Victory
Early December 1829 | Second Battle for Purto Detro - Federation Victory
December 1829 | Blockade Skirmishes - Tie (Most ports are liberated, but a few in the North East remain blockaded)
January 1830 | Peace Conferences
General Information
Veni, Vidi, Vici
|[=-=X|X=-=]|
Currently RPing As
Nobody
;~;

|[=-=X|X=-=]|

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:19 pm

So where is exactly your ships, Neo? Do they have arrive in the trading port in Japan or still on their way?
Stormwrath wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:You people can call me...AA. Or Alt.
Or Tito.

I'm calling you "non-aligned comrade."

A proud Nationalist
Winner for Best War RP of 2016

Neo-Assyrian Empire
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Neo-Assyrian Empire » Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:21 pm

Altito Asmoro wrote:So where is exactly your ships, Neo? Do they have arrive in the trading port in Japan or still on their way?

They haven't arrived yet, as I want to see if Xie or Equalium attack the vessels. However, if they don't do it soon, I'll have them land in Japan.
General Information
Veni, Vidi, Vici
|[=-=X|X=-=]|
Currently RPing As
Nobody
;~;

|[=-=X|X=-=]|

PreviousNext