NATION

PASSWORD

2018- A New World (IC)-Open

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Briansistan
Envoy

Founded: Dec 04, 2013
Ex-Nation

2018- A New World (IC)-Open

Postby Briansistan » Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:54 am

OOC Here:http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=274675
[Be sure to sign up on the OOC!]

Celtic Post
December 11th, 2018
Reports say the Celtic Alliance have exercised war plans to attack Italy. We do not know if this is a credible source.
Last edited by Briansistan on Sat Dec 14, 2013 3:40 pm, edited 5 times in total.
My Current RP's
2018- A New World: The Celtic Alliance
The World Revival- 2090: The New Confederate States of America

Zatak
Post Marshal

Founded: Aug 05, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Zatak » Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:18 pm

tufona news network
December, 10th,2018
BREAKING NEWS

Presidents Barack Obama and Stephen harper spoke at the sight of the new white house in niagra they have officlly declared war on the carribean claiming that the time has come to deal with them forces are expected to attack soon meanwhile the presidents have called for a meeting with the Celtic alliance more news soon
Last edited by Zatak on Thu Dec 12, 2013 3:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
want a embassy in zatak just click the link below
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=276378

Contact the Zatakian Government at: zatagovtele@hotmail.com

Follow the Zatakian Government On twitter!!!: https://twitter.com/ZatakGovernment

Roski
Post Marshal

Founded: Nov 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Roski » Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:58 pm

Brazilian government is silent for now.
I'm some 17 year old psuedo-libertarian who leans to the left in social terms, is fiercly right economically, and centrist in foriegn policy. Unapologetically Pro-American, Pro-NATO, even if we do fuck up (a lot). If you can find real sources that disagree with me I will change my opinion. Call me IHOP cause I'm always flipping.

Follow my Vex Robotics team on instagram! @3921a_vex

I am the Federal Republic of Roski. I have a population slightly over 256 million with a GDP of 13.92-14.25 trillion. My gross domestic product increases each year between .4%-.1.4%. I have a military with 4.58 million total people, with 1.58 million of those active. My defense spending is 598.5 billion, or 4.2% of my Gross Domestic Product.

Zatak
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Zatak » Thu Dec 12, 2013 3:03 pm

tufona news network
December, 10th,2018
BREAKING NEWS

The first attack on the carribean has began the tufona forces attacked the islands of Cuba and Jamaica and soon Haiti also tufona and mexico are at war after the Mexican government declared war on tufona forces from Texas have moved in more news on that soon also the tufona government has asked Brazil Russia and Australia to join them along with the Celts tonform a new alliance
Last edited by Zatak on Thu Dec 12, 2013 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Follow the Zatakian Government On twitter!!!: https://twitter.com/ZatakGovernment

Briansistan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Briansistan » Thu Dec 12, 2013 4:00 pm

Celtic Post
December 12th, 2018

" The Celtic Alliance will reject an alliance with the United Federation of North America" Irish President Michael Higgins said. "With the aid of the Brazilians, we should be able to stop the UFoNA from attacking the Caribbean."
"Part of the treaty that was organized when England joined the Celtic Alliance, was that the Celts inherited all of the island colonies and territories. While all the territories have independence, they rely heavily on the Celtic Alliance Defense Force." says Welsh Minister Carwyn Jones.
My Current RP's

Zatak
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Zatak » Thu Dec 12, 2013 4:04 pm

Forces in the carribean press forward Haiti is easy to capture so they are targeted first then Jamaica then cuba in a three way assault Mexican forces prove some what difficult for the forces of tufona who still ask for a treaty with the Celtic alliance and brazil

Pinebarrensyia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Pinebarrensyia » Thu Dec 12, 2013 4:59 pm

For the first time in decades, the PLA has begun a complete mobilization of troops across China. The Chinese Navy has reportedly left Chinese waters and are heading towards an unkown location, although this has yet to be confirmed. Also new legislation has been passed in China and now factories are producing a record number of weapons intead of consumer products according to state run news agencies. Diplomats have also been sent to the reestabished Soviet Union and North Korea.
Last edited by Pinebarrensyia on Thu Dec 12, 2013 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Replublic Of Jigger
Lobbyist

Founded: Nov 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Replublic Of Jigger » Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:03 pm

North Korea reportedly has been mass producing cheap but effective weapons and is forcing civilians into its Armed forces. North Korean's Military has been reportedly seen massing at the DMZ. An assassination attempt on the South Korean president Park Geun-hye has failed, But the prime minister Jung Hong-won was hit and killed. The South Korean government believes that the North is behind it, but North Korean Officials denies any involvement in the Assassination.

Durkstotzka
Secretary

Founded: Nov 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Правда Новости December 12

Postby Durkstotzka » Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:43 pm

A large Deposit of oil was discovered in Siberia last night and the Soviet Government has already started drilling to obtain this large supply. Prisoners and "Enemies of the State" have been relocated to various work camps and Gulags, in which they have been building roads and mass producing weapons. Reports have shown a dramatic increase in the size of the Soviet Armed Forces from 900,000 men and women to around 1.3 million through Drafts and volunteers and has been seen mobilizing West to the Ukraine-Russian Border. The Premier, Gennady Zyuganov, in responce to the UFONA has declined the offer for an alliance saying "A millitary alliance and war are not in Russia's best interests."

Zatak
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Zatak » Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:51 pm

tufona news network
December, 10th,2018
BREAKING NEWS

Tufona forces in the carribean have meet little resistance the offer to Australia Brazil and the celts still stand open meanwhile the forces in mexico moved forward a message sent to Russia explain how it was alright and that the tufona government would love to increase relations

Greeenland
Lobbyist

Founded: Dec 12, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Greeenland » Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:19 pm

-This Nation will soon cease to exist so the post has been removed-
Last edited by Greeenland on Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-If you would like to own this nation than please send a telegram to Qubec and he will give you the login information. This offer lasts until the nation has been taken or ceases to exists-

Briansistan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Briansistan » Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:34 pm

To: Obama, UFoNA

The answer for Alliance is. Back out of the Caribbean of face the wrath of the Celtic Alliance and Brazil.
My Current RP's

Zatak
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Zatak » Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:40 pm

tufona news network
December, 11th,2018
BREAKING NEWS

Tufona forces have bombed the city's of Havana and Kingston after cuban forces tryed to bomb the city's of new York and Hamilton forces from tufona forces have given the cartibeans a chance to surrender meanwhile the Mexican campaign has been going well no real news there along with Brazil Australia and the celts France Spain CHINA and Greenland have been offered a chance in the alliance
Last edited by Zatak on Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Zatak
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Zatak » Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:43 pm

dear:Higgins
The Cubans have recently tryed to bomb the major city's of new York and Hamilton along with this cuba has been threatening us for years this is what they deserve and might I go back to 2014 when they executed any tufona civilian we warned them to stop they didn't this is what they get for it

Pinebarrensyia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Pinebarrensyia » Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:00 pm

11:13am CST
Taipei, Taiwan

Wang Wu was home getting ready to watch his favorite TV show when all of a sudden, the power went out. Wu didn't think anything of it since thunderstorms were forecasted for later in the day so perhaps the storms came early and lightning had struck a power line. He couldn't have been more wrong. Suddenly, there was screaming followed by large bangs. Before Wu could get to investigate, the wall behind him exploded. Wu was horrified to see sky filled with smoke and what appeared to be Chinese planes bombing parts of the city. His horror was confirmed when a tank rolled down his street followed by a group of PLA soldiers. The soldiers saw Wu and oppened fire...

The Chinese Navy has blockaded Taiwan preventing anyone from fleeing the island. A force of about 95,000 soldiers, as well as 2,000 MBT-3000 tanks, 3,500 armored vehicles, 1,000 attack helicopters, all of which are assisted by air strikes. The Taiwanese forces have nearly been overrun and are expected to surrender soon.
Last edited by Pinebarrensyia on Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:12 am, edited 2 times in total.

Briansistan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Briansistan » Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:11 pm

Celtic Post
December 11th, 2018

The Celtic Alliance have conducted a military draft in Ireland, Scotland, Wales, and England. This raises the combined manpower of the government from around 211,000 active, to an estimated 6.7 million. No trade ties has been abolished. The Celtic Alliance has also prepared some exercise war games. More to come.
Last edited by Briansistan on Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:30 pm, edited 3 times in total.
My Current RP's

Briansistan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Briansistan » Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:23 pm

Celtic Post
December 11th, 2018

As of 4:15 am, 23:15 EST, Celtic Forces has invaded the Italian capital of Rome, Minister of Defense O'Boyle reports.
"The purpose of this invasion is have a ground of operations on the European mainland, so we can have strategic holding. The Celtic Alliance will also be supplying troops to ALL ex- British territories in Caribbean to protect against the United Federation of North America. This threat will not go lightly." added by Scottish Minister Salmond.
My Current RP's

Zatak
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Zatak » Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:36 pm

dear:Higgins
The Cubans have recently tryed to bomb the major city's of new York and Hamilton along with this cuba has been threatening us for years this is what they deserve and might I go back to 2014 when they executed any tufona civilian and declared war on us which wasent ended we warned them to stop they didn't this is what they get for it

Greeenland
Lobbyist

Founded: Dec 12, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Greeenland » Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:51 am

-This Nation will soon cease to exist so the post has been removed-
Last edited by Greeenland on Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-If you would like to own this nation than please send a telegram to Qubec and he will give you the login information. This offer lasts until the nation has been taken or ceases to exists-

Zatak
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Zatak » Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:26 am

Greeenland wrote:With permission Greenland would like to send troops into America in order to assist the americans

Troops will be accepted we ask you to join the uon unity of nations alliance

Briansistan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Briansistan » Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:31 pm

Celtic Post
December 12th, 2018

After the successful invasion of Rome, suffering only 945 confirmed casualties. Celtic officials have assured Vatican City and Pope Francis that VC will be untouched. Celtic ground units have been assigned to the border of the Vatican City-State to work with Swiss Guards. Many thousands of units are now moving to the cities of Milan and Naples.
In other news, violent riots have taken place on the streets of London this afternoon. The CADF has used non lethal tactics on the rioters.
"We do not normally use any violence against rioters of any sort, but these protesters were a direct threat to our citizens." Minister Jones said in a release today. More to come.
My Current RP's

Aperonia
Minister

Founded: Nov 07, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Aperonia » Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:32 pm

Third French Empire

Following years of the rule of the French Fifth Republic, the republic was overthrown a coup d'etat in 2015 and a new monarchy was put in place under the new Emperor, Jacques I. Jacques made radical reforms including the nationalization of every business in France and putting them under government control as well as purging political opponents and outlawing political freedoms.

After hearing the news of many wars breaking out, France took this opportunity and they began invading Belgium and Luxembourg with 50,000 troops "to restore Napoleon's glory". In meantime France has sent a TG to its neighbor Spain.

Dear Spain and North America,

Greetings! I am Emperor Jacques I of the Third French Empire and I would like to propose an alliance against the Celtic Alliance due to their recent attack on Italy which threatens our interests. Will you join us? We hope to hear a reply soon.

Signed,
Emperor Jacques I,
Third French Empire
Last edited by Aperonia on Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
15, Aperonia, agnostic theist, and fan of alternative rock and heavy metal.
Economic Left/Right: -6.62
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.49

The Replublic Of Jigger
Lobbyist

Founded: Nov 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Replublic Of Jigger » Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:34 pm

North Korean's Army marched in on South Korea's capital Seoul. The North Korean forces were around 6,000 and 1,000 T-62 tanks. It was a massacre and 100 of thousands of people were killed and the president was one of the many to loose their lives. The North asked for the south to surrender. The South Korean government has not made a decision yet, but is suspected to surrender.
Last edited by The Replublic Of Jigger on Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Zatak
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Zatak » Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:44 pm

to: north Korea
We the united federation of north america ask you to back down from south Korea or be declared a enemy to us we give you a chance to surrender or face us in open war

Aperonia
Minister

Founded: Nov 07, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Aperonia » Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:57 pm

To: North America

Dear Barack Obama and Stephen Harper,

With the threat of the Celtic Alliance and Communism, the French Empire would like to join the Unity of Nations alliance to crush the Celtic Alliance and to stop the spread of communism.

Signed,
Emperor Jacques I,
Third French Empire
Last edited by Aperonia on Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
15, Aperonia, agnostic theist, and fan of alternative rock and heavy metal.
Economic Left/Right: -6.62
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.49

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse