NATION

PASSWORD

Antiquity Rises Rampant 2.0! (OOC/Signups/Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Nation of Hay
Minister

Founded: Nov 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Nation of Hay » Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:49 pm

After much deliberation, we are going forward to 1500 BC. That really shouldn't make much of a difference at this point, however. Also, remember, if you get too big and stay too centralized, the god of equality will smite your ass. Carry on.
sig rework in progress

Dalria
Minister

Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Dalria » Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:49 pm

tag

Zeinbrad
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Zeinbrad » Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:50 pm

The Nation of Hay wrote:After much deliberation, we are going forward to 1500 BC. That really shouldn't make much of a difference at this point, however. Also, remember, if you get too big and stay too centralized, the god of equality will smite your ass. Carry on.

The God of Equality theme song.
“There are three ways to ultimate success:
The first way is to be kind.
The second way is to be kind.
The third way is to be kind.”
― Fred Rogers
Currently looking for an artist for a Star Wars fan comic I want to make.

Sasutary Island
Ambassador

Founded: May 11, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Sasutary Island » Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:56 pm

HUZZAH!
APP:
Name of Civilization: Latin Confoederationis (Latin Alliance, in latin -.-)
Specialty (warfare, farming, trade, etc.): Warfare
Nomad or Settled: Settled
If Nomad trader or raider:N/A
History: The Latin Alliance was formed when a rag-tag group of tribes joined together due to the threat of tribes north of the Alps. These bands of tribes signed the Treaty of Latium, in the city of Latium, a large thriving town which was a major stop off point for traders and travelers alike. One major warlord rose above all, Rex (King) Claudin II, and he ruled with an iron fist. The people suffered greatly under the new Rex and after a populist uprising which saw the Rex overthrown, a new system of politics evolved. Democracy, which they learnt from a far-off people known as the 'Greeks' . With the Rex out of the way, the united people went through much of Northern Italia, burning, looting and conquering (although not in that order) everything in their way. If there is one thing strange about them is their superstitions. In one legend, it was said that if anyone were to step foot on the alps, they would be stricken down by a thunderbolt by the god of gods, Latius.

Culture?: The Latin Alliance, after the major conquest, began to settle down. Most of the Tribes 'Latinized' and were not the the barbaric looters they were once before. The people worship a Pantheon of Gods, the major one is Latius, god of gods. There are many other gods, such as Terminus, the god of death and Tablets, the god of tables.
In sarcastic rememberance of the 13 people who got told off/warned/banned/DEAT'd in a thread about a gassed Furry Con. Never forget, Idiocy is everywhere.
I am an proud, independent nation of the Sovereignty Cooperation Pact!
Also a Proud Member of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
I am an Ultra-Progressive, Open Minded, Skeptic towards Religion, laissez-faire capitalist and a Libetarian; a kind-hearted idealistic egalitarian with several strong convictions IRL.
GODDAMN IT RP CORRECTLY OR ELSE

Zeinbrad
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Zeinbrad » Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:57 pm

Sasutary Island wrote:HUZZAH!
APP:
History: The Latin Alliance was formed when a rag-tag group of tribes joined together due to the threat of tribes north of the Alps. These bands of tribes signed the Treaty of Latium, in the city of Latium, a large thriving town which was a major stop off point for traders and travelers alike. One major warlord rose above all, Rex (King) Claudin II, and he ruled with an iron fist. The people suffered greatly under the new Rex and after a populist uprising which saw the Rex overthrown, a new system of politics evolved. Democracy, which they learnt from a far-off people known as the 'Greeks' . With the Rex out of the way, the united people went through much of Northern Italia, burning, looting and conquering (although not in that order) everything in their way. If there is one thing strange about them is their superstitions. In one legend, it was said that if anyone were to step foot on the alps, they would be stricken down by a thunderbolt by the god of gods, Latius.

Culture?: The Latin Alliance, after the major conquest, began to settle down. Most of the Tribes 'Latinized' and were not the the barbaric looters they were once before. The people worship a Pantheon of Gods, the major one is Latius, god of gods. There are many other gods, such as Terminus, the god of death and Tablets, the god of tables.

I sense a war happening.
― Fred Rogers

Sasutary Island
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Sasutary Island » Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:59 pm

Zeinbrad wrote:
APP:

I sense a war happening.

Fret not, if I do conquer you, I'll only vassalise you. I'm more looking forward to a tripartite between Syracuse, You and Me.
In sarcastic rememberance of the 13 people who got told off/warned/banned/DEAT'd in a thread about a gassed Furry Con. Never forget, Idiocy is everywhere.
I am an Ultra-Progressive, Open Minded, Skeptic towards Religion, laissez-faire capitalist and a Libetarian; a kind-hearted idealistic egalitarian with several strong convictions IRL.

Zeinbrad
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Zeinbrad » Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:00 pm

Sasutary Island wrote:
Zeinbrad wrote:I sense a war happening.

Fret not, if I do conquer you, I'll only vassalise you. I'm more looking forward to a tripartite between Syracuse, You and Me.

B-but I planned on expanding nort and soth, having a civil war, and become a empire, like the Sydious empire did in the Gaiaverse.
― Fred Rogers

Sasutary Island
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Sasutary Island » Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:01 pm

Zeinbrad wrote:
Sasutary Island wrote:

B-but I planned on expanding nort and soth, having a civil war, and become a empire, like the Sydious empire did in the Gaiaverse.

I'll let your troops pass through my lands. You can conquer everything north OTHER than me.

The Nation of Hay
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Nation of Hay » Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:02 pm

APP:

Accepted.

And, "the god of tables"... I like that. Looks like there are three Italian nations in here! Conflict imminent methinks.
sig rework in progress

Zeinbrad
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Zeinbrad » Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:02 pm

Sasutary Island wrote:
Zeinbrad wrote:B-but I planned on expanding nort and soth, having a civil war, and become a empire, like the Sydious empire did in the Gaiaverse.

I'll let your troops pass through my lands. You can conquer everything north OTHER than me.

OR, we could become one Empire, and play as families in the Empire!
― Fred Rogers

Pharland
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Oct 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Pharland » Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:03 pm

Yeah my plan is to settle all of Netherlands, Northern Germany and Denmark. If no goes for England or Norway, then I don't know.

Pharland
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Pharland » Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:03 pm

Zeinbrad wrote:
Sasutary Island wrote:

That would be amazing.

Sasutary Island
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Sasutary Island » Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:04 pm

Zeinbrad wrote:
Sasutary Island wrote:

EXACTLY! Have the senate in Rome and we'll be bickering at each other and having family feuds instead of ripping each others throats out.

Hey, Hay, me and Zeinbrad wanna be a cohesive confederation. Lets see if Syracuse wanna agree to this.

The Nation of Hay
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Nation of Hay » Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:07 pm

Sasutary Island wrote:EXACTLY! Have the senate in Rome and we'll be bickering at each other and having family feuds instead of ripping each others throats out.

Hey, Hay, me and Zeinbrad wanna be a cohesive confederation. Lets see if Syracuse wanna agree to this.

I- I don't even know what to say about that. I guess that's okay?
sig rework in progress

Zeinbrad
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Zeinbrad » Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:08 pm

Sasutary Island wrote:
Zeinbrad wrote:OR, we could become one Empire, and play as families in the Empire!

EXACTLY! Have the senate in Rome and we'll be bickering at each other and having family feuds instead of ripping each others throats out.

Of course, some family feuds may turn into civil wars.
― Fred Rogers

Pharland
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Pharland » Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:09 pm

What if I decided to be in Marseilles and joined you guys? Hahahaha?

Sasutary Island
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Sasutary Island » Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:14 pm

Zeinbrad wrote:
Sasutary Island wrote:

Of course, some family feuds may turn into civil wars.

They might, but the empire will have grown exponentially by then. Causing even greater WARS.

The format for our GLORIOUS empire in the roster, i propose, should be like so.

The (Insert Name) Empire/Kingdom
-Zeinbrad| Sydious Republic
-The Milvian States| Latin Confoederationis
-Kryskov| Sorcus

Sasutary Island
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Sasutary Island » Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:16 pm

Pharland wrote:What if I decided to be in Marseilles and joined you guys? Hahahaha?

What? Join the GLORIOUS empire?

Pharland
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Pharland » Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:17 pm

Sasutary Island wrote:
Pharland wrote:What if I decided to be in Marseilles and joined you guys? Hahahaha?

What? Join the GLORIOUS empire?

I dunnoh, mate. It might be better than the lonely old North.

The Nation of Hay
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Nation of Hay » Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:18 pm

I think we should start our "glorious empire" in the IC :D

Speaking of which, I'll put the IC up once we have a map. Also, I'll start working on a map now.
sig rework in progress

Sasutary Island
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Sasutary Island » Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:19 pm

Pharland wrote:
Sasutary Island wrote:What? Join the GLORIOUS empire?

In the GLORIOUS empire, all member are to protect each other, unless there's a civil war :P

Reatra
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 02, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Reatra » Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:19 pm

Name of Civilization: The Impirrenship of Rynatoo
Specialty: Artisanship.
Nomad or Settled: Settled!
History: Nearly four thousand years before this RP, the people of the Impirrenship were but nomads who roamed the steppes. But after realizing the benefits of agriculture, the nomads settled in he fertile Yellow River valley. Their population has grown dramatically to almost one and a half million, and the capital of Rynatoo holds over fifty thousand. While very isolated, the Rynatooans have enourmous potential. Silk and pottery are major exports, as the nearby states are also quite advanced. Bronze working gives an advantage over the Northern Tribes, but it's manpower is the real Rynatooan safety net.
Culture: Rylonian! After the first nomads settled throughout the valley, they formed a distinct culture.
yee haw it's time for mass line

Zeinbrad
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Zeinbrad » Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:20 pm

Pharland wrote:
Sasutary Island wrote:What? Join the GLORIOUS empire?

Be a Gaul like nation.

I will conquer the East.

Sasutary will conquer the north.

And Kryskov will conquer the south.

I'll go get our troop types.
― Fred Rogers

Zeinbrad
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Zeinbrad » Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:21 pm

Sasutary Island wrote:
Pharland wrote:I dunnoh, mate. It might be better than the lonely old North.

In the GLORIOUS empire, all member are to protect each other, unless there's a civil war :P

In which, we go. Screw you! And go killing each other.

I think we should make a Drama like Rome.
― Fred Rogers

Pharland
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Pharland » Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:21 pm

The Nation of Hay wrote:I think we should start our "glorious empire" in the IC :D

Speaking of which, I'll put the IC up once we have a map. Also, I'll start working on a map now.

Wait, so is it okay if I keep everything the same but move to Marseilles?

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse