NATION

PASSWORD

Antiquity Rises Rampant 2.0! (OOC/Signups/Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Great Warrior Rivers
Minister

Founded: Jun 10, 2013
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Great Warrior Rivers » Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:54 am

G-Tech Corporation wrote:
Adurnak wrote:I'm more going for georgia and then Azerbaijan-ish, see you on the caspian 8)

So you won't be seizing the Greek Novo-Phoenician territory?

The Great Warrior Rivers wrote:What do you mean?

Last time I checked, you were in Western India/Pakistan. Doesn't that mean you're many long miles from Bangladesh?

Yes, hence the reason for the smaller army party as to sustain food supplies, also the reason why I had said, "My empire is going to get hard to control"

I expect my fall in about 100 years.

Owner and Founder of the NationStates/Paradox Community (NSPXC) on Steam! Check it out!

Adurnak
Ambassador

Founded: May 25, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Adurnak » Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:01 pm

Adurnak wrote:I'm more going for georgia and then Azerbaijan-ish, see you on the caspian 8)

So you won't be seizing the Greek Novo-Phoenician places?

Oh I'm doing that as well with another part of the army
I can't believe how long I've been on this website

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Founded: Feb 03, 2010
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:03 pm

Adurnak wrote:
So you won't be seizing the Greek Novo-Phoenician places?

Oh I'm doing that as well with another part of the army

Ah, I see. So your forces are spread thin in conquests on three fronts you say... interesting.
Quite the unofficial fellow. Former P2TM Mentor specializing in faction and nation RPs, as well as RPGs. Always happy to help.

Adurnak
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Adurnak » Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:05 pm

Adurnak wrote:Oh I'm doing that as well with another part of the army

Ah, I see. So your forces are spread thin in conquests on three fronts you say... interesting.

I have a bad feeling about this.....

Senihai
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Senihai » Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:09 pm

Anybody mind giving me a rundown on what the general history is so far in this sim?
Thinking of being another chinese nation, by the river Xi.

Adurnak
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Adurnak » Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:48 pm

If you look at the map everything that is a shade of red or orange belongs to G-tech so there's that, and he's at war with the southern Italian guy in a joint effort with the yellow person in morroco and southern Spain. And also the dark blue in asia minor. I'm the pink in Romania kinda area and I'm also at war with the dark blue person in Greece, and asia minor. There is another Chinese player that's active but I'm not sure what he's up too

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:42 am

Senihai wrote:Anybody mind giving me a rundown on what the general history is so far in this sim?

As far as Chinese history goes, there are only three powers with which you need to concern yourself; Sebtoparis, Reatra, and the Philippines. Sebtoparis is in the south of China, and possesses Taiwan and a colony in Northern Vietnam. They were once a vassal of Reatra, but no longer. Reatra is in the north along the Yangtze, and is the foremost power in China proper. They're expanding occasionally, and semi-active, but still dealing with uprisings and barbarian invasions from the north. Last of all are the Philippines, which have a colony in South Vietnam and another in Papau New Guinea or Indonesia- I can't recall offhand which.
Quite the unofficial fellow. Former P2TM Mentor specializing in faction and nation RPs, as well as RPGs. Always happy to help.

The Great Warrior Rivers
Minister

Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Great Warrior Rivers » Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:56 am

Senihai wrote:Anybody mind giving me a rundown on what the general history is so far in this sim?

As far as Chinese history goes, there are only three powers with which you need to concern yourself; Sebtoparis, Reatra, and the Philippines. Sebtoparis is in the south of China, and possesses Taiwan and a colony in Northern Vietnam. They were once a vassal of Reatra, but no longer. Reatra is in the north along the Yangtze, and is the foremost power in China proper. They're expanding occasionally, and semi-active, but still dealing with uprisings and barbarian invasions from the north. Last of all are the Philippines, which have a colony in South Vietnam and another in Papau New Guinea or Indonesia- I can't recall offhand which.

So the hordes were beaten?

Owner and Founder of the NationStates/Paradox Community (NSPXC) on Steam! Check it out!

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:16 am

The Great Warrior Rivers wrote:

So the hordes were beaten?

Not beaten; I believe they're still pushing southwards in the face of stiff Chinese resistance.

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:24 am

So, radical thought for activity; we purge those who haven't posted in two weeks, and all TG lads to find new players to occupy the old nations.

The Great Warrior Rivers
Minister

Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Great Warrior Rivers » Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:28 pm

G-Tech Corporation wrote:So, radical thought for activity; we purge those who haven't posted in two weeks, and all TG lads to find new players to occupy the old nations.

Nice concept, but shouldn't we warn them first?? I'm all for finding new players regardless, at first acting like City-States in Civ 5 but then evolving into full-blown civilizations by the Late Antiquity age.

Dalria
Minister

Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Dalria » Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:48 pm

I'm going to post soon; occupied by school and wrestling plus no one in my region.

Steampunk Mars
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 29, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Steampunk Mars » Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:30 am

Dalria wrote:I'm going to post soon; occupied by school and wrestling plus no one in my region.

Know what you mean. Splendid isolation in the Mississippi valley, but in my case occupied by work and reading.
The year is 1893 | Queen Victoria II | Overall Factbook | The Solar System | May Contain Nuts
There is life on Mars. Real-world astronomy can go jump.

Emilio Aguinaldo
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 05, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Emilio Aguinaldo » Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:25 am

APP:
Name of Civilization: Kingdom of Kush
Specialty (warfare, farming, trade, etc.): Trade
Nomad or Settled: Settled
If Nomad trader or raider:
History: Uh, yes
Culture?: Kushite.
Emilio Aguinaldo wrote:Grab your gun, point it at bad guy, pull trigger.

DrakoLand
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby DrakoLand » Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:53 am

I've been waitting for someone to TG me to invade that non-Greek guy in Greece, which is why I haven't posted. What's up with that?

Sasutary Island
Ambassador

Founded: May 11, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Sasutary Island » Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:13 am

G-Tech Corporation wrote:So, radical thought for activity; we purge those who haven't posted in two weeks, and all TG lads to find new players to occupy the old nations.

Ooer.. sorry, School and all. :( DON'T STALIN ME!
In sarcastic rememberance of the 13 people who got told off/warned/banned/DEAT'd in a thread about a gassed Furry Con. Never forget, Idiocy is everywhere.
I am an proud, independent nation of the Sovereignty Cooperation Pact!
Also a Proud Member of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
I am an Ultra-Progressive, Open Minded, Skeptic towards Religion, laissez-faire capitalist and a Libetarian; a kind-hearted idealistic egalitarian with several strong convictions IRL.
GODDAMN IT RP CORRECTLY OR ELSE

DrakoLand
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby DrakoLand » Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:52 am

Sasutary Island wrote:

Ooer.. sorry, School and all. :( DON'T STALIN ME!

Inactive users will have their civs migrated to Siberia?

The Grey Wolf
Post Czar

Founded: May 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Grey Wolf » Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:59 am

A reboot seems much simpler.

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:59 am

DrakoLand wrote:I've been waitting for someone to TG me to invade that non-Greek guy in Greece, which is why I haven't posted. What's up with that?

Apparently that didn't happen.

Siberian civilizations will be amusing.

Adurnak
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Adurnak » Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:07 am

DrakoLand wrote:I've been waitting for someone to TG me to invade that non-Greek guy in Greece, which is why I haven't posted. What's up with that?

I TGed you a few times about, I just wasn't aware you were waiting for my say so.... You could've just looked in the IC a few times

DrakoLand
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby DrakoLand » Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:06 pm

Adurnak wrote:

I TGed you a few times about, I just wasn't aware you were waiting for my say so.... You could've just looked in the IC a few times

Ain't nobody got time for that... :P
Well my bad, I should have payed more attention :(

Adurnak
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Adurnak » Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:49 pm

DrakoLand wrote:
Adurnak wrote:I TGed you a few times about, I just wasn't aware you were waiting for my say so.... You could've just looked in the IC a few times

Ain't nobody got time for that... :P
Well my bad, I should have payed more attention :(

You could always invade the rest of Greece.... or annex it, something like that

DrakoLand
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby DrakoLand » Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:36 am

I think I'll drop out of this one :(
An other GREEK (and Greek only guy) can have my nation if the OP allows it.

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:39 am

DrakoLand wrote:I think I'll drop out of this one :(
An other GREEK (and Greek only guy) can have my nation if the OP allows it.

I wouldn't worry about it. She's dead regardless.

Liecthenbourg
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Liecthenbourg » Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:41 am

Sorry for my inactivity, I was busy for a long time.
Impeach Ernest Jacquinot Legalise Shooting Communists The Gold Standard Needs To Be Abolished Duclerque 1919
Grand-Master of the Kyluminati

The Region of Kylaris
I'm just a simple Kylarite, trying to make my way on NS.

The Gaullican Republic,
I thank God for Three Things:
Kylaris, the death of Esquarium, and Prem <3

The Transtsabaran Federation and The Chistovodian Workers' State

To understand European history watch these: Cultural erosion, German and Italian history, a brief history of Germany.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse