NATION

PASSWORD

What Lies in the Dark RP(OOC;Horror;Reboot)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Galdius
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 26, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Galdius » Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:14 am

Gimme house 4 plox. Application incoming.
Ave Alea Necis

Life's but a walking shadow. Honor. Love. Friends. But in there's death. Curses.

Jessjohnesik
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 11, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Jessjohnesik » Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:19 am

Galdius wrote:Gimme house 4 plox. Application incoming.

Okies. :p
ಠ_ಠ Proud owner of the Mystery Genre RPer award 2014!!
Pro: Science, environmentalism, equal rights, const. monarchy, mixed economy, Scientocracy, abortion, Western Europe, NZ, Japan, Australia, Nordic countries, SKorea, EU, immigration control, Merkel, Buddhism, Israel, centrism, eurofederalism, GMOs, soft euroscepticism
Against: Biophobia, social Conservatism, excessive militarism/pacifism, hedonism, totalitarianism, anarchism, fascism, communism, feminism SJWs/BLM, corruption, Islam, Christianity, Palestine, nazism, Russia, Arab League, Saudi Arabia, Greece, traditionalism, moralism, UKIP, uncontrolled immigration
Political Graph

I wonder if you're the worst person I've ever met; at a certain age it's hard to recall... ~ Olenna to Cersei,Game of Thrones

Jessjohnesik
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Jessjohnesik » Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:50 am

Le Bumpé
Pro: Science, environmentalism, equal rights, const. monarchy, mixed economy, Scientocracy, abortion, Western Europe, NZ, Japan, Australia, Nordic countries, SKorea, EU, immigration control, Merkel, Buddhism, Israel, centrism, eurofederalism, GMOs, soft euroscepticism
Against: Biophobia, social Conservatism, excessive militarism/pacifism, hedonism, totalitarianism, anarchism, fascism, communism, feminism SJWs/BLM, corruption, Islam, Christianity, Palestine, nazism, Russia, Arab League, Saudi Arabia, Greece, traditionalism, moralism, UKIP, uncontrolled immigration
Political Graph

I wonder if you're the worst person I've ever met; at a certain age it's hard to recall... ~ Olenna to Cersei,Game of Thrones

Morlodania
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 29, 2013
Father Knows Best State

Postby Morlodania » Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:23 am

Jessjohnesik wrote:Le Bumpé

I'm still writing mine...
Beware, I live
Prophet of MorloKitty!

Officially Thernsymantic!
Statty: Un-Daughter
New Cinoth: Insane Mistress
Sungai: Cousin of Sorts
Pinki3: Living Cupcake
LadyRebels: The Witch
Fort: That Crazy Guy in the Corner
Gidge: The Fluffy Queen
Valerie: Vampire Cookie Queen
Glee: Glee-chan
Greater Appalachia: The Ghost
Earthy/Uni: Platonic Lover
Nana: Kitteh Mama

Gallade wrote:My Little Morlo, Abduction is Magic~

I am the Night. I am Nightmare and Shadow, I am Fear and Death, I am Rest and Peace. I am your deepest Fears, I am your greatest Comfort. I am all you hide from, and yet, I am all you want.

Jessjohnesik
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Jessjohnesik » Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:23 am

Morlodania wrote:
Jessjohnesik wrote:Le Bumpé

I'm still writing mine...

Gud.
Political Graph

Mincaldenteans
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 17, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Mincaldenteans » Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:26 am

Finally, got my app copied complete with slight changes :P

Family App
Names: Connor and Jason Shimbrodus
Ages: 30 & 31 respectively
Personality:
Connor - Cynical, quiet, quick to warm up, very protective, a distant persona that is confused with rudeness. A homebody but doesn’t mind going out to stay active.

Jason- Opposite to some extent of Connor, more social, laid back, also very protective, calm under pressure. Prefers to keep busy.
Appearance:

House: House 5 (unless taken)
Occupation: Connor – Senior Project Manager for Telecommunications Division
Jason – Self Employed, CEO of Avtek Inc.
Family: Adopted son, Stiles
Appearance of Son: fill in later...
Bios:
Connor
Born and raised in Colorado Springs to a traditional military family with three older siblings. Being the youngest one had its perks, but Connor quickly saw the division with his siblings and his parents the moment he realized (and had to come to terms with being) he was gay. Despite his withdrawn attitude during high school, Connor managed the gumption to come out to his parents a few months before his High School Graduation. It didn’t turn out well, as his parents warned him that right after Graduation, he was to be out of their house. His siblings took it a little easier, except the oldest of them, his brother Matt. Accepting the lost of his family support as best he could, and maintaining what little contact he had with his two other siblings, Connor entered college in New York, working odd jobs to support himself while schooling. It was in his second year through college that he met Jason. Since then, he hasn’t looked back, though there are times he wonders what his siblings are doing and if his parents are alright. Taking a job in telecommunications, it was routine and mundane at times, but the pay was good and the hours easy to do especially when he was promoted to become a project manager, able to spend more time at home with Jason and their adopted son, Stiles. When word came from Jason that new prospects were looming over in Rhode Island, it took some convincing, but Connor acquiesced, finding a better position for himself there as well.

Jason
Born and raised in New York, Jason grew up to liberal parents with two younger siblings. Being the oldest did not have its advantages despite being favored at times; the pressure to succeed and to be an example mounted often and cause friction between Jason and his siblings. When he came out to his parents, he was met with support and understanding (so much so that Jason’s mom, Becca, had tried numerous times to set him up with potentials). He excelled in high school and went onto college with little difficulty. It would be his third year in college that he met Connor, an overall nice person but withdrawn and held a spark to him that attracted Jason. After college, the two stayed together, and Jason decided to go into business for himself, starting a new company that was part consultation part advertising. It was fairly successful, keeping Jason busy as he liked to be and boosting his company’s reputation and awareness with other private firms. When word came through the grapevine that new clients were springing in Providence County, and the potential projected to boost his company’s profits to more than he thought possible, he proposed to Connor they take a change at a new home, one that could benefit them and their adopted son.

~Servant App~
Name: Rosario (Rosie)
Personality: Sarcastic, Dry humor, friendly, protective.
Appearance:

House: House 8
Task: Maid/housekeeper/cook/caretaker
Homeowner: The Shimbrodus
Bio: Born in El Salvador but moved to the United States at a young age, Rosie was in college until her father’s health took the turn for the worst. Unable to land a decent job at the time, and with higher cost of living coupled with rising medical bills, Rosie took odd jobs to support her parents and herself. Even after her father’s passing and becoming a maid, Rosario never returned to college, instead she focused on her new position and has since been a maid to many wealthy families; however, Rosario prefers to work for smaller more humble homes. The Shimbrodus hired her when they adopted a son, having trouble juggling a hectic work schedule at the time. She has since become something of a godmother to the young Stiles and when word reached to her that they planned to move, Rosie offered her services to the delight of the family.
Last edited by Mincaldenteans on Sat Nov 23, 2013 2:01 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Jessjohnesik
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Jessjohnesik » Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:28 am

Mincaldenteans wrote:Finally, got my app copied complete with slight changes :P

Family App
Names: Connor and Jason Shimbrodus
Ages: 30 & 31 respectively
Personality:
Connor - Cynical, quiet, quick to warm up, very protective, a distant persona that is confused with rudeness. A homebody but doesn’t mind going out to stay active.

Jason- Opposite to some extent of Connor, more social, laid back, also very protective, calm under pressure. Prefers to keep busy.
Appearance:

House: House 5 (unless taken)
Occupation: Connor – Senior Project Manager for Telecommunications Division
Jason – Self Employed, CEO of Avtek Inc.
Family: Adopted son, Stiles
Appearance of Son: fill in later...
Bios:
Connor
Born and raised in Colorado Springs to a traditional military family with three older siblings. Being the youngest one had its perks, but Connor quickly saw the division with his siblings and his parents the moment he realized (and had to come to terms with being) he was gay. Despite his withdrawn attitude during high school, Connor managed the gumption to come out to his parents a few months before his High School Graduation. It didn’t turn out well, as his parents warned him that right after Graduation, he was to be out of their house. His siblings took it a little easier, except the oldest of them, his brother Matt. Accepting the lost of his family support as best he could, and maintaining what little contact he had with his two other siblings, Connor entered college in New York, working odd jobs to support himself while schooling. It was in his second year through college that he met Jason. Since then, he hasn’t looked back, though there are times he wonders what his siblings are doing and if his parents are alright. Taking a job in telecommunications, it was routine and mundane at times, but the pay was good and the hours easy to do especially when he was promoted to become a project manager, able to spend more time at home with Jason and their adopted son, Stiles. When word came from Jason that new prospects were looming over in Rhode Island, it took some convincing, but Connor acquiesced, finding a better position for himself there as well.

Jason
Born and raised in New York, Jason grew up to liberal parents with two younger siblings. Being the oldest did not have its advantages despite being favored at times; the pressure to succeed and to be an example mounted often and cause friction between Jason and his siblings. When he came out to his parents, he was met with support and understanding (so much so that Jason’s mom, Becca, had tried numerous times to set him up with potentials). He excelled in high school and went onto college with little difficulty. It would be his third year in college that he met Connor, an overall nice person but withdrawn and held a spark to him that attracted Jason. After college, the two stayed together, and Jason decided to go into business for himself, starting a new company that was part consultation part advertising. It was fairly successful, keeping Jason busy as he liked to be and boosting his company’s reputation and awareness with other private firms. When word came through the grapevine that new clients were springing in Providence County, and the potential projected to boost his company’s profits to more than he thought possible, he proposed to Connor they take a change at a new home, one that could benefit them and their adopted son.

Where is Rosario? :p
Political Graph

Galdius
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 26, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Galdius » Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:32 am

Name: Hannah McClintock
Personality: Hannah McClintock is somebody who is always smiling and is willing to have the occasional joke, she's a warm, friendly individual who is very approachable and sometimes kind despite her hard-ass and stubborn mentality, she'll often be the last to accept anything that is strange and or un-explainable, making her very rational and scientific in her thoughts of the unexplained or the supernatural.
Appearance(picture preferred):
ImageImage

House: house 4 = McClintock
Occupation: Unemployed. Former member of the 6th Squadron, 6th Cavalry – 10th Mountain Division, Piloted a AH-64 Apache (Just returned home from her second tour of Afghanistan.)
Family(if any): Frank McClintock (father-64)
Appearances for family(pictures preferred):

Bio:Growing up in the suburban Yonkers, so lived a fairly hectic life as the eldest daughter of the large family of six. she did well in school, concentrating on her school curreair rather before moving on to university to study a bachelor's degree in aviation where she got her degree with honors, she then went to flight school and gained both a license to fly both fixed wing and rotorary aircraft. She then joined the United States Army where she was placed in combat aviation training. When she completed her life training, she moved on to serve in Iraq. Now she returned from her tour, to live on the Sears drive with her father who owns a Gunstore just outside of sears drive, where she also intends on getting a job.
Last edited by Galdius on Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ave Alea Necis

Life's but a walking shadow. Honor. Love. Friends. But in there's death. Curses.

Jessjohnesik
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Jessjohnesik » Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:53 am

Gald, accepted.

Min, accepted. Are you bringing Rosario back?
Political Graph

Mincaldenteans
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Mincaldenteans » Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:45 pm

Jessjohnesik wrote:Gald, accepted.

Min, accepted. Are you bringing Rosario back?

Maybe, I haven't decided :P

Riysa
Senator

Founded: Jan 07, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Riysa » Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:59 pm

Taggin' for interest, will try to get an app later today :)

Azaflaza
Senator

Founded: Jun 13, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Azaflaza » Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:33 pm

How many people do we need before an IC is made?

Shark isle
Senator

Founded: Nov 12, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Shark isle » Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:53 pm

Can i make a cook ?
Last edited by Shark isle on Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Lancearc
Post Marshal

Founded: May 16, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Lancearc » Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:26 pm

I'll try to get my old app over here some time tomorrow :D
If you ever need advice on writing, help creating an RP of your own, or just generally need any kind of help, feel free to TG! I've been around the block in my old age.

Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

Check out The Living Waste of Mekhallah, an original low-fantasy setting.

Jessjohnesik
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Jessjohnesik » Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:22 pm

Azaflaza wrote:How many people do we need before an IC is made?

I'd like a few more. About three or four.

Shark isle wrote:Can i make a cook ?

Yes. However you should watch your grammar and length of posts.

Lancearc wrote:I'll try to get my old app over here some time tomorrow :D

Well come on lazy ass. :p
Last edited by Jessjohnesik on Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Political Graph

The Abel Imaginarium
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 15, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Abel Imaginarium » Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:26 pm

Is House 6 reserved yet? :blush:

Edit

Nope sorry....I mean house 3?
Last edited by The Abel Imaginarium on Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jessjohnesik
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Jessjohnesik » Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:27 pm

The Abel Imaginarium wrote:Is House 6 reserved yet? :blush:

Check op. :p

Gotta run.
Political Graph

Gamerfire
Secretary

Founded: Oct 27, 2013
Ex-Nation

What Lies in the Dark RP(OOC;Horror;Reboot)

Postby Gamerfire » Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:45 pm

Name:Max Gripper
Appearance(picture most preferable):http://m5.paperblog.com/i/45/454119/period-detectives-copper-and-ripper-street-L-HiTya2.jpeg
Personality:Max is usually a calm person unless put through extreme stress then he starts to drink. He's a smart guy and with the right tools can get out of any situation. He is hyper observant and can see almost anything as well as being a workaholic.
RIBI(Rhode island bureau of investigation) or police?:RIBI
Basic Bio:Max was born to a family of policemen,judges and lawyers. All his life he learned laws and how the court system works. When he was 18 he was forced to go to police academy and join the police force. He rose through the ranks and eventually became detective. He now lives in an apartment downtown right next to his favorite bar.
RP example:http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=270957
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=270484

Jessjohnesik
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Jessjohnesik » Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:18 pm

Gamerfire wrote:Name:Max Gripper
Appearance(picture most preferable):http://m5.paperblog.com/i/45/454119/period-detectives-copper-and-ripper-street-L-HiTya2.jpeg
Personality:Max is usually a calm person unless put through extreme stress then he starts to drink. He's a smart guy and with the right tools can get out of any situation. He is hyper observant and can see almost anything as well as being a workaholic.
RIBI(Rhode island bureau of investigation) or police?:RIBI
Basic Bio:Max was born to a family of policemen,judges and lawyers. All his life he learned laws and how the court system works. When he was 18 he was forced to go to police academy and join the police force. He rose through the ranks and eventually became detective. He now lives in an apartment downtown right next to his favorite bar.
RP example:http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=270957
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=270484

I'll think about it.
Political Graph

Jessjohnesik
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Jessjohnesik » Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:17 am

I'll finish it later

Name: Anna Ryder
Personality: Anna is calm, organised and friendly. She is very intelligent and has good manners.

House:
Family(if any): William Ryder(brother), Lucy Ryder(niece)
Appearances for family(pictures preferred): Lance will find one for William and maybe Lucy :p
Bio:
Last edited by Jessjohnesik on Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Political Graph

Mincaldenteans
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Mincaldenteans » Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:20 am

Jessjohnesik wrote:I'll finish it later

Name: Vanessa Ryder
Personality:
House:
Appearances for family(pictures preferred): Lance will find one for William and maybe Lucy :p
Bio:

Denied for one reason: you need to edit "later" for "never" with a dramatic strike through :P

Jessjohnesik
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Jessjohnesik » Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:10 am

Mincaldenteans wrote:
Jessjohnesik wrote:I'll finish it later

Name: Vanessa Ryder
Personality:
House:
Bio:

Denied for one reason: you need to edit "later" for "never" with a dramatic strike through :P

You shut your face, when OP is talking. :p
Political Graph

Mincaldenteans
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Mincaldenteans » Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:59 am

Jessjohnesik wrote:You shut your face, when OP is talking. :p

considering...processing...determining...denied :P

Jessjohnesik
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Jessjohnesik » Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:08 am

Mincaldenteans wrote:
Jessjohnesik wrote:You shut your face, when OP is talking. :p

considering...processing...determining...denied :P

Jess, accepted. :p

Trololol
Political Graph

Jessjohnesik
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Jessjohnesik » Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:16 am

I just realised that it wanted the Ryders to live in house 5. :p

In any case, I'll take house eight and people start posting apps.
Political Graph

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse