NATION

PASSWORD

Middle-Earth/Lord of the Rings RP OCC [OPEN]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Starting the Northern war?

Poll ended at Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:10 pm

Yes
41%
No
59%

Total votes : 17

Danhanjeedh
Minister

Founded: Jun 14, 2013
Ex-Nation

Middle-Earth/Lord of the Rings RP OCC [OPEN]

Postby Danhanjeedh » Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:41 pm

Middle-Earth/Lord of the Rings

"It began with the forging of the Rings of Power. Three were given to the Elves; immortal, wisest and fairest of all beings. Seven, to the Dwarf Lords, great miners and craftsmen of the mountain halls. And nine, nine rings were gifted to the race of Men, who above all else desire power. For within these rings was bound the strength and the will to govern over each race. But they were all of them deceived, for a new ring was made. In the land of Mordor, in the fires of Mount Doom, the Dark Lord Sauron forged in secret, a master ring, to control all others. And into this ring he poured all his cruelty, his malice and his will to dominate all life. One ring to rule them all.

Middle-Earth once again stands on the brink of destruction. Will you save the day? Or will you lead it to its downfall? All is possible.
I'm Danhanjeedh, your OP. I made this RP based on previous RP's and with some ideas of other LOTR fans around here.
Ofcourse to start, there are rules:
1. No trolling, flaming, or things of the sort.
2. No godmodding or steamrolling.
3. No whining.
4. have fun

CO-OP:
G-Tech Corporation

Links:
IC: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=268489
Archieve: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=268405&p=17195767#p17195767 Things that aren't in the Archieve don't exist! So keep in mind to post all info in the Archieve.
Map: http://imgur.com/vDK0Ojf

Code: Select all
APP:
Character name:
Race (Man/Dwarf/Elf/Orc/Troll ect.):
Character role (ruler/general/adventurer):
Realm your fight for:
Backstory of your character:

APP:
Character name: Dôrin
Race (Man/Dwarf/Elf/Orc/Troll ect.): Dwarf
Character role (ruler/general/adventurer): Ruler
Realm your fight for: Khazad-Dûm
Backstory of your character: Dôrin grew up in Ered Luin, his father was a hardworking miner of the realm.
Dôrin however was more intrested in fighting and so he joined the army. After years of fighting he became a General, and when he defeated a large orc horde he became the most important General of the Realm. With a fair amount of soldiers they sended him to reclaim Khazad-Dûm, and so he did. Becouse of his prestations he was honored when they told him he could lead the DwarvenRealm of Khazad-Dûm. This is what he's been doing ever since.
Dôrin has two sons: Dûrin and Dôin.

Realms of Middle Earth

Khazad-Dûm - Danhanjeedh
Erebor - G-Tech Corporation
Southern Mirkwood - Shaggai
Dol Guldur - Fascist Russian Empire
Tharbad - Elerian
Angmar - Britanania
Gondor - Imperialisium
Rohan - Konariona
Northern Ered Luin - Equalsun Empire
Rivendell - Maineiacs
Rhûn - Liecthenbourg
Arnor - Cymbru
Iron Hills - Prusseuss II

-Harad
-Harondor
-Ithilien
-Mordor
-Isengard
-The Glittering Caves
-Lothlorien
-Cardolan
-Hoarwell (Riverland East of Cardolan)
-Framsburg (East of Gram)
-Southern Downs
-Eriador
-Lindon
-Forochel (West of Northern Angmar)
-Northern Woodland (South of Ered Mithrin)
-Brownlands (Lower North-East of Southern Undeep)
-Woodland Realm
-Dorwinion (South-East of Carnen)
-Withered Heath (East of Erebor)
-Wastelands
-Rhûnish Borderlands (South-East of the Mountains of Rhûn)
-Southern Rhûn (North of Balchoth)
-Rhûnish Kingdom-SW (South-West of Rhûn)

Some Usefull Info:

Time:
One post is equal to 1 IC day.

Recrutement(Per IC week):
1000 orcs
500 men
300 elves
300 dwarves
50 trolls
5 mumakils
15 siegeweapons
5 ships

There will be 8 different resources in this RP: Food, Wood, Stone, Clothes, Iron, Steel, Gold and Mithril.
Those resources are devided across the map, each region has some resources. Units require certain resources, the more resrouces they need the stronger they are.
Resources can be gatherd on two different ways: conquering other regions or trading with other players.

Resource value:

FOOD: (Numbers are equal to 1 food)
-Goblins: 3,500
-Orcs: 2,000
-Men: 1,000
-Elves: 700
-Dwarves: 500
-Mumakils: 5
-Trolls: 10

MATERIALS:
-Iron: 1=10,000 Troops
-Steel: 1=5,000
-Clothes: 1=10,000
-Gold: 1=1,000
-Mithril: 1=50
-Wood: 1=20,000

SIEGEWEAPONS:
-Wood: 1=15 Siegeweapons
-Iron: 5=15
-Steel: 10=15

SHIPS:
-Wood: 1=5 Ships
-Iron: 5=5
-Steel: 10=5

FORTRESSES:
-Wood: 50=1 Fortress
-Stone: 100=1

19 Rings are devided over Middle-Earth. When you conquer (or start with) a region that holds a ring you get a certain quality.
Most of these qualities are positive but there are some that will be negative.

The One Ring will be in the Shire ofcourse. With that ring Mordor can call upon Sauron, for all other realms it will be useless.
If you're not allied with Mordor you should keep an eye out for that. When Sauron gets the ring certain NPC's will likely chose his side.

NPC's will be active in this RP, they will create alliances and wage wars. This all happens together with the players.
Becouse of that, NPC's will play a large role in this RP.
There are a few stages wich you can reach towards an NPC:

War: In this stage you or the NPC will attack.
Bad Relations: This happens when you mess with their friends. It goes away over time.
Good Relations: This happens when you deside to trade with an NPC. Its a symbolic trade so no resources will be exchanged.
Allies: This happens when you 1.have good relations with the NPC, and 2.When you declare wars on the regions wich the NPC is also at war with. Allies will send
soldiers to support you when you're attacked. However they do expect the same.
Joining: This happens if you are already allies and you have fought one or multiple (depends on the NPC) battles with them. In this case the NPC will join your realm.

Some Notes on this:
If you attack an NPC that you trade with the chances will grow small for a period of time when it comes to upgrading any relations.
If you attack an Allie NPC alot of things can happen. Other allies can break their alliances and even go to war against you. There is also
a chance that you won't get upgrades anytime soon, and there is the chance that other NPC's or allies join your war.
When you refuse to support an allie in war there can be multiple consiquenses. Relations can slow down, and the allie can even break its alliance with you.

I will RP all NPC's, so when you want to trade/allie/joining with an NPC let me know.

Bonusses:
You will get certain Bonusses when you're playing. This all depends of multiple factors and is all related to Cannon LOTR.
For example, Dwarves will get a bonus when fighting in the Mountains, Rohan gets a bonus when fighting with its cavalry, Gondor with Open field ect.
This all depends on alot of things, if you aren't sure about your bonus just ask me or G-Tech.
Bonusses are all symbolic. when you have 500 men and the enemy 700 (equal strenght) and you get a bonus you still have a chance, its the idea that matters.

Places of Battle:
Usually we just made up a battle, without any clear conditions or anything. This i want to change now.
Each Battle takes place on a certain location with certain conditions (flat land, forest, night ect.)
With that we can also optimise the use of certain units.
For example when fighting in the forest or night, rangers will ofcourse be an ideal unit for an ideal ambush.
When fighting in the forest cavalry will be useless.
These are things to make the RP more real.
When setting up a battle under certain conditions (usually the defender has the choice) you can also notice where and who gets any bonussus.

Fortresses:
You can build fortresses everywhere you want as long as you have the resources.
When building a wooden fortress you will get ofcourse a defensive bonus.
A wooden fortress can be taken down pretty easely, by a troll or by (on the scene made) ram.
Then you also have a stone fortress. This will give you a better bonus and can only be taken down by (the official) siegeweapons.
Also note that some regions already have a fortress.

Veterancy:
Veterancy is also some kind of Bonus.
When you fight a battle your troops get veterancy, this means that they will fight better.
Ofcourse in a battle some of your troops die.For example, when you have a battle in wich 100 Rivermen fight and 36 of them die, you can just retrain the
unit and give the 100 Rivermen veterancy.
Ofcourse you keep track of your men in the Archieve. You can also state there wich troops have veterancy and ofcourse how much.

If you have any questions feel free to ask;)

btw. If you want any info about a NPC or if you want to go to war against a NPC just TG me and i'll tell you what you need to know;)
Last edited by Danhanjeedh on Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:49 pm, edited 46 times in total.
Current RP's

Middle Earth/Lord of the Rings RP - Khazad-Dûm

Shaggai
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 27, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Shaggai » Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:54 pm

APP:
Character name: Gonurl
Race (Man/Dwarf/Elf/Orc/Troll ect.): Spider
Realm your fight for: Southern Mirkwood.
Backstory of your character: Outside Arda waits the Black Enemy of the World, the Morgoth: Melkor. First and greatest of the Ainur, he fell from grace and was banished. Though he fled to Arda, he was driven out, and in the darkness he watches... and waits. His thoughts pound ever on the gates of the world, endlessly seeking a way in to work Morgoth's will.

Sometimes, they succeed.

One such fragment of Morgoth's will slipped into the forest known as the Greenwood, or Mirkwood. It struck a spider, one of Shelob's offspring. He grew in cunning and waxed strong in cruelty. And now the Web of Shadows, the Darkness of Ungol, the empire of the spiders... will rise.
Last edited by Shaggai on Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
piss

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Founded: Feb 03, 2010
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:56 pm

APP:
Character name: Sauron Gorthaur, Tar-Mairon the Admirable, Annatar, Aulendil, Artano
Race (Man/Dwarf/Elf/Orc/Troll ect.): Maiar
Character role (ruler/general/adventurer): Lord of the Earth (but just Mordor for now)
Realm your fight for: The realm fights for me, not I for it.
If you don't know my backstory, you truly are an ignorant whelp of the False Lords of Arda.
Quite the unofficial fellow. Former P2TM Mentor specializing in faction and nation RPs, as well as RPGs. Always happy to help.

Danhanjeedh
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Danhanjeedh » Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:20 pm

Shaggai wrote:APP:
Realm your fight for: Mirkwood.
Backstory of your character: Outside Arda waits the Black Enemy of the World, the Morgoth: Melkor. First and greatest of the Ainur, he fell from grace and was banished. Though he fled to Arda, he was driven out, and in the darkness he watches... and waits. His thoughts pound ever on the gates of the world, endlessly seeking a way in to work Morgoth's will.

Sometimes, they succeed.

One such fragment of Morgoth's will slipped into the forest known as the Greenwood, or Mirkwood. It struck a spider, one of Shelob's offspring. He grew in cunning and waxed strong in cruelty. And now the Web of Shadows, the Darkness of Ungol, the empire of the spiders... will rise.

If you go with Southern Mirkwood then you're accepted (Mirkwood itself has no spiders, i can't change it becouse i would have to change all relation stuff amongst NPC's)
Current RP's

Danhanjeedh
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Danhanjeedh » Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:22 pm

G-Tech Corporation wrote:APP:
Character name: Sauron Gorthaur, Tar-Mairon the Admirable, Annatar, Aulendil, Artano
Character role (ruler/general/adventurer): Lord of the Earth (but just Mordor for now)
If you don't know my backstory, you truly are an ignorant whelp of the False Lords of Arda.

Accepted (you probably have all infor about Mordor already, only thing to add is that you have a stone fortress)
Last edited by Danhanjeedh on Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Current RP's

Shaggai
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 27, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Shaggai » Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:22 pm

Danhanjeedh wrote:
Shaggai wrote:APP:
Realm your fight for: Southern Mirkwood.

Sometimes, they succeed.

If you go with Southern Mirkwood then you're accepted (Mirkwood itself has no spiders, i can't change it becouse i would have to change all relation stuff amongst NPC's)

Oh, okay. It was in Northern Mirkwood last time, but I can change that.
piss

Danhanjeedh
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Danhanjeedh » Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:27 pm

Shaggai wrote:
Danhanjeedh wrote:

Oh, okay. It was in Northern Mirkwood last time, but I can change that.

Northern mirkwood is now just the Woodland realm. But accepted like this;) I'll send you the info you need.
Current RP's

Fascist Russian Empire
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 11, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Fascist Russian Empire » Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:28 pm

APP:
Character name: Queen Chrysalis
Race: A (modified) version of spiders that live in caves and dark places. Their society is divided into drones, soldiers, and Royalty (Spider Queens), and are ruled by a Queen. Drones and soldiers are mindless minions that obey the Queen blindly, while Queens are highly intelligent and able to communicate verbally with other species.
Realm your fight for: Dol-Guldur
Backstory of your character: Queen Chrysalis is an exceptionally intelligent Spider Queen who rules over a large colony of spiders in Dol Guldur. Chrysalis lives a stone fortress in the region, which the colony had taken over from a band of orcs many years prior;though the rest of the colony (with the exception of some soldiers that guard the Queen) live in caves and other dark places scattered across the area. Having the ability to communicate verbally, Chrysalis has been able to conduct diplomacy with some of the other races that inhabit the area, and convince some of them to work as mercenaries for the colony. Her goals are the survival, expansion, and prosperity of her colony and she would stop at nothing to achieve them.

Apologies if the backstory is a little short, I'm having a difficult time thinking of things. I assure you that my IC posts will be longer and more detailed: It's just a little difficult to think of a backstory for a Spider.

Liecthenbourg
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Liecthenbourg » Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:29 pm

Master, I arrive! CRUSH GOOD

Character name:The Mouth of Sauron
Race (Man/Dwarf/Elf/Orc/Troll ect.):Black Numenorean
Character role (ruler/general/adventurer):General
Realm your fight for:Mordor
Backstory of your character: Can I fill this in later, I'm on my phone

Also, thanks for the TG Dan.
Last edited by Liecthenbourg on Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Impeach Ernest Jacquinot Legalise Shooting Communists The Gold Standard Needs To Be Abolished Duclerque 1919
Grand-Master of the Kyluminati

The Region of Kylaris
I'm just a simple Kylarite, trying to make my way on NS.

The Gaullican Republic,
I thank God for Three Things:
Kylaris, the death of Esquarium, and Prem <3

The Transtsabaran Federation and The Chistovodian Workers' State

To understand European history watch these: Cultural erosion, German and Italian history, a brief history of Germany.

Danhanjeedh
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Danhanjeedh » Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:36 pm

Fascist Russian Empire wrote:APP:
Race: A (modified) version of spiders that live in caves and dark places. Their society is divided into drones, soldiers, and Royalty (Spider Queens), and are ruled by a Queen. Drones and soldiers are mindless minions that obey the Queen blindly, while Queens are highly intelligent and able to communicate verbally with other species.
Backstory of your character: Queen Chrysalis is an exceptionally intelligent Spider Queen who rules over a large colony of spiders in Dol Guldur. Chrysalis lives a stone fortress in the region, which the colony had taken over from a band of orcs many years prior;though the rest of the colony (with the exception of some soldiers that guard the Queen) live in caves and other dark places scattered across the area. Having the ability to communicate verbally, Chrysalis has been able to conduct diplomacy with some of the other races that inhabit the area, and convince some of them to work as mercenaries for the colony. Her goals are the survival, expansion, and prosperity of her colony and she would stop at nothing to achieve them.

Apologies if the backstory is a little short, I'm having a difficult time thinking of things. I assure you that my IC posts will be longer and more detailed: It's just a little difficult to think of a backstory for a Spider.

Accepted, I'll send you the info soon;)
Current RP's

Fascist Russian Empire
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 11, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Fascist Russian Empire » Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:37 pm

Danhanjeedh wrote:
Fascist Russian Empire wrote:APP:

Accepted, I'll send you the info soon;)

Wunderbar. I look forward to the IC.

Danhanjeedh
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Danhanjeedh » Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:37 pm

Liecthenbourg wrote:

That's alright, and Accepted;)

Also, np, sended a TG to all who participated in earlier RP's and to those who showed intrest.
Current RP's

Mapleleafia
Attaché

Founded: Sep 23, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Mapleleafia » Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:42 pm

Reserving a Spot for a Shire character.
Currently looking for allies, all proposals will be considered.
"Free the zombies! Fight with them!" - Zombie Alliance Initiative

Segmentia
Powerbroker

Founded: Jan 16, 2010
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Segmentia » Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:47 pm

Looks interesting. Might put up an app.
"We've lost control! Now for the love of Earth...and the Sovereign Colonies, we've got to do what's right."

Elerian
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 31, 2012
Father Knows Best State

Postby Elerian » Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:48 pm

APP:
Character name: Narmacil Swayn
Race (Man/Dwarf/Elf/Orc/Troll ect.): Man
Realm your fight for: Tharbad
Backstory of your character: Came to power several years before Sauron's most recent attacks on the forces of good. So far he has kept his kingdom neutral but that will soon change as Sauron is getting closer and closer to Tharbad.

Imperialisium
Postmaster-General

Founded: Apr 17, 2011
Democratic Socialists

Postby Imperialisium » Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:48 pm

Tag for Gondor, App in Progress
Resident Fox lover
If you don't hear from me for a while...I'm inna woods.
NS' Unofficial Adult Actress.

Danhanjeedh
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Danhanjeedh » Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:49 pm

Elerian wrote:APP:
Character name: Narmacil Swayn
Race (Man/Dwarf/Elf/Orc/Troll ect.): Man
Realm your fight for: Tharbad
Backstory of your character: Came to power several years before Sauron's most recent attacks on the forces of good. So far he has kept his kingdom neutral but that will soon change as Sauron is getting closer and closer to Tharbad.

Accepted;) I'll send over the info.
Current RP's

Elerian
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Elerian » Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:49 pm

Dan looks like you and I are the only ones that are good or goodish.

Danhanjeedh
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Danhanjeedh » Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:50 pm

Elerian wrote:Dan looks like you and I are the only ones that are good or goodish.

Nah, most of the players haven't made an app yet;) Also i'm more neutral then good.
Current RP's

Elerian
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Elerian » Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:51 pm

Danhanjeedh wrote:
Elerian wrote:Dan looks like you and I are the only ones that are good or goodish.

Nah, most of the players haven't made an app yet;) Also i'm more neutral then good.

Thats why I said goodish cause so am I.

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Feb 15, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:54 pm

Character name: Daecnir (Shadow Ruler in Sindarin) The Witch King of Angmar
Race (Man/Dwarf/Elf/Orc/Troll ect.): Nazgul
Realm your fight for: Angmar
Backstory of your character: Daecnir is the head of the Nazgul and Sauron's chief Commander. Once a powerful King of Men, he was given a Ring of Power that extended both his life and power as a General. In time, the Ring corrupted him and he became a shadowy wraith. After the fall of Sauron, he took to the northern Kingdom of Angmar and wishes to crush Arnor and the lands West of the Misty Mountians
Last edited by Britanania on Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Christus vincit; Christus regnat; Christus imperat
"All things have their season, and in their times all things pass under heaven"--Ecclesiastes 3:1
"Great Britain is a republic, with a hereditary president, while the United States is a monarchy with an elective king."
"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected"--G. K. Chesterton
Pro: British Unionism, Catholicism, Classicism, Conservatism, High Toryism, Monarchism, Traditionalism
Anti: Consumerism, Devolution, Materialism, Modernism, Post-Modernism, Progressivism

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:55 pm

Liecthenbourg wrote:

This will be interesting, very interesting. The winds of change and war are rising, and soon the world will burn. I shall stand atop that pyre and rule the ashes.
Quite the unofficial fellow. Former P2TM Mentor specializing in faction and nation RPs, as well as RPGs. Always happy to help.

Danhanjeedh
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Danhanjeedh » Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:58 pm

Britanania wrote:Character name: Daecnir (Shadow Ruler in Sindarin) The Witch King of Angmar
Race (Man/Dwarf/Elf/Orc/Troll ect.): Nazgul
Realm your fight for: Angmar
Backstory of your character: Daecnir is the head of the Nazgul and Sauron's chief Commander. Once a powerful King of Men, he was given a Ring of Power that extended both his life and power as a General. In time, the Ring corrupted him and he became a shadowy wraith. After the fall of Sauron, he took to the northern Kingdom of Angmar and wishes to crush Arnor and the lands West of the Misty Mountians

Accepted, I'll send you the info soon.
Current RP's

Imperialisium
Postmaster-General

Founded: Apr 17, 2011
Democratic Socialists

Postby Imperialisium » Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:00 pm

(So the timeframe is Third Age I assume)

APP:
Character name: Anarion II
Race (Man/Dwarf/Elf/Orc/Troll ect.): Man, Gondorian (Numenorean Race)
Realm your fight for: Gondor
Backstory of your character: Anarion was by default not originally in the line for the Kingship of Gondor. Being not distant, just far enough removed to be seemed an unlikely heir. So instead of being trained for the Kingship he was entrusted as a Captain in the Gondorian Military, becoming a Captain stationed in Cair Andros. There he served well, leading the men under his command as best he could, often against Easterlings or Orc raiders. Whereby after ten years of service he was promoted to the rank of General.

As a General Anarion was frequently moved about the Kingdom to serve whatever necassary task as to keep the Realm safe. From Cair Andros to the border skirmished at the Poros, wherever war came, he went. Eventually over his travels he met another Numenorean woman by the name of Tala, whom he married after a year of proper courtship. Whereby she relocated to Minas Tirith with their newborn Son, Aenian.

It was another five years before a series of unfortunate events and political bickering that Anarion came the throne as a popular leader. Yet he himself felt doubtable on his abilities to lead a Kingdom, as ever he was a warrior. Nothing more, not an administrator, not a financial genius or any of that liking. His entire career was basically fighting and how best to attain victories for his people. That was it, despite his Wife's support and his healthy Son prospering, being Heir Presumptive and Anarion taking every waking moment he could to spend time with them. For besides the men he led into battle they were the only people he could call family. Loyal and supportive of his actions, he let his wife speek her mind on every matter. Only time would tell for his House however...
Resident Fox lover
If you don't hear from me for a while...I'm inna woods.
NS' Unofficial Adult Actress.

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:02 pm

The world of men will fall. Gondor shall be laid waste, and her cities become houses of the dead.

Seriously though, Tar-Mairon would be content with your undying allegiance. Your doom is at hand otherwise.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse