NATION

PASSWORD

Fallout: Journey to the East (IC/Closed)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Hundermenschen
Minister

Founded: Jan 15, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Hundermenschen » Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:32 am

Sniffing the air, Achiem would begin to growl slightly as his large teeth would begin to show as his ears would perk up along with his head. He would look out the back out the truck, he knew that something was wrong just by the large scent of this place, it reeked of other dogs and dust which was both a bad mixture to him.
When in darkness. The only way is forward.

The blood ravens
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 11, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The blood ravens » Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:35 am

"Everyone needs to stay on their toes. This place is crawling with packs of wild dogs, I mean they don't call it dog city for nothing." Alex said as the trucks pull off the damaged overpass to avoid the gridlocked cars, and approach the city from the ground level.
Last edited by The blood ravens on Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
If at first you don't succeed try again with an equally horrible plan.
FT Nation: The Aurelian Imperium

Hundermenschen
Minister

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Hundermenschen » Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:47 am

"No doubt, we're going to have problems adjusting to them." Achiem would say as he would have his ears then laid back completely in anger as he would sit there his fur puffed up now.

The blood ravens
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The blood ravens » Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:14 am

"Don't run off, and get yourself killed." Alex said as the trucks entered the city, the air around them was tinted orange. The buildings were in shambles from prewar riots, the nukes, and 200 years of neglect. "Once we find a place to hunker down I'm heading to the police headquarters if anyone wants to go." The trucks pulled into an old parking garage, and parked on the far side where there were no openings to come through.

Hundermenschen
Minister

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Hundermenschen » Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:16 am

"Thank god!" He would say as he would stand up slightly piling out the back of the truck as his men and women would do the same. Looking around they would look around the place sniffing as their teeth showed and growled, dog scent was everywhere and it was very strong here for some reason.

The blood ravens
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The blood ravens » Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:20 am

"You guys want to come with me to the police building? Probably quite a few guns there." Alex said as he, and two other paladins got out of the truck, and started walking towards the exit. The parking garage was fairly dirty with dust, and dirt on the floor from the wind, and old broken down cars occupying some of the parking spaces.

Hundermenschen
Minister

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Hundermenschen » Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:24 am

"I'll go." Achiem said as he would walk to the others. Looking back to hsi men he would do some bark tones as they would look to him making other sounds as they walked away. Achiem would walk to the truck jumping up to the back, the back would sag down from his heavy armor now.

The blood ravens
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The blood ravens » Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:27 am

"We're not taking a truck. Its too noticeable, and some of the sections of roadway are probably blocked with debris." Alex said while looking out to the streets. The streets were covered with dirt, and debris, along with other things you would not want to step in. "This place is the biggest shithole I've ever seen." Alex said.

Puerto Tyranus
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 27, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Puerto Tyranus » Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:52 am

Ellisa, looked around the little camp they were setting up, before jogging up to Alex.

"I'll come too! There's bound to be some interesting tech here, if the dogs have kept the raiders out," she declared in a bright manner, while immediately thereafter berating herself internally for seeming so upbeat about a desiccated and desecrated city,"and I'll need to register any of that."

She definitely wanted to help, in no way was she uncomfortable being left behind by the other BoS members alone with members of the other factions that may or may not still be a little peeved about Brotherhood activities and may or may not take it out on her.
"There's a reason you separate military and the police. One fights the enemies of the state, the other serves and protects the people. When the military becomes both, then the enemies of the state tend to become the people."
-Commander William Adama
I'm Roman Catholic, so there's that. If you have any questions about what Roman Catholicism really does, I guess I can help. You should probably go to a priest to ask, but I know some things.
Total Population: 1,103,000,000
Criminals: 49,954,494
Elderly, Disabled, & Retirees: 144,083,650
Military & Reserves: 110,182,685
Students and Youth: 195,506,750
Unemployed but Able: 121,075,077
Working Class: 482,197,344
Defcon: 3

The blood ravens
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The blood ravens » Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:03 am

Puerto Tyranus wrote:Ellisa, looked around the little camp they were setting up, before jogging up to Alex.

"I'll come too! There's bound to be some interesting tech here, if the dogs have kept the raiders out," she declared in a bright manner, while immediately thereafter berating herself internally for seeming so upbeat about a desiccated and desecrated city,"and I'll need to register any of that."

She definitely wanted to help, in no way was she uncomfortable being left behind by the other BoS members alone with members of the other factions that may or may not still be a little peeved about Brotherhood activities and may or may not take it out on her.

"Good, your tech skills should help us get through any security doors that need to be opened through a terminal." Alex said just before a series of howls are heard several blocks away. "We should get moving. I don't really want to be caught in the open when those dogs come over here." Alex walked out of the parking garage quickly scanning the streets before making a right down a particularly damaged street in the direction of the police department. "Ellisa what do you think we'll find that will actually interest the brotherhood?"

Puerto Tyranus
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Puerto Tyranus » Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:48 am

(Sorry, if I'm slow to update, I'm in class currently and for most of today.)

Ellisa cheered internally before following after Alex and co.

She answered,"Well, any large, old city like this is bound to have some interesting tech somewhere. Not necessarily weapons mind you, but perhaps some books or computers and the like. Not to mention other salvage or information on the Great War. We also have reason to believe that National Guard was deployed here back before the Great War, so maybe there would be a few weapons to salvage."

Flinching at a howl, she finished with, "Other than that, not much. then again, we could be always surprised," she then muttered while pulling out her laser pistol,"and hopefully not by a pack of dogs."
"There's a reason you separate military and the police. One fights the enemies of the state, the other serves and protects the people. When the military becomes both, then the enemies of the state tend to become the people."
-Commander William Adama
I'm Roman Catholic, so there's that. If you have any questions about what Roman Catholicism really does, I guess I can help. You should probably go to a priest to ask, but I know some things.

The blood ravens
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The blood ravens » Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:25 am

"If the national guard was deployed here that means there might be suits of power armor here also. I remember watching a news holo tape that said there were power armor units deployed domestically to suppress prewar riots, and since this is the largest city I've seen so far it would make sense to deploy power armor. But we need to know where.. Maybe there is information on the police terminals about the whereabouts of the national guard camp." Alex said while crossing an intersection that had become a large crater by walking along the pipes. On the street to the left were the cages used by the law enforcement to contain rioters, and by the looks of it they are still inside, albeit significantly lighter.
Last edited by The blood ravens on Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hundermenschen
Minister

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Hundermenschen » Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:00 am

*Achiem would say nothing as he would cross the intersection with Alex as he held the plasma caster. Watching the brotherhood scribe he would grow suspicious to them taking notice to his technology.*

Cressageland
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 25, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Cressageland » Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:25 am

(just going to insert myself into the story here as quick as I can)

John looked around at his caravan. This particular was headed east, but was caught by raiders in the Colorado Rockies. he'd got himself to Denver. But had seen no-one for a few days. He was sitting at the window in his makeshift camp in an old apartment block, when he heard voices coming from a few blocks away. He began to make his way down when he saw a menacing clout in the distance. quickening his pace. he saw a pack of wild dogs emerge from the rubble, about 50 feet behind. raising his rifle at them, he continued back towards the source of the noise when they started running him down. He fired off two rounds, taking one down before running as fast as he could

Hundermenschen
Minister

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Hundermenschen » Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:29 am

Achiems ears would perk up as he would hear the gunshot as he would growl now raising the large plasma caster to the direction of the rifle shot as he would make his way over to the area his caster charged up green and ready to fire at any given moment.

The blood ravens
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The blood ravens » Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:33 am

(You could've just said you came with the caravan but no matter. Welcome aboard.)

Alex heard the two shots ring out, and the subsequent sounds of dogs barking like they were about to kill someone. "Its coming from down that road. Get ready to shoot, you don't want those dogs to get close." Alex said gesturing to the side street when he mentioned the road, and aimed his 12.7mm service rifle known as the "Survivalist's rifle" down the road as the sound of running, and the dogs grew closer.

Hundermenschen
Minister

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Hundermenschen » Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:43 am

*Once the dogs were visable achiem would take the first shot as the green ball of energy would hit one of the mutts turning it into a pile of bright green goo as the caster would recharge for the next shot.

Cressageland
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Cressageland » Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:55 am

John looked up and saw a plasma round fly past and heard it hit something. He was sure as hell hoping it hit one of the dogs, and ran in the direction of the shot waving an arm in the air, yelling for support. He saw a Police HQ in the distance, assumed it was a reasonable bet for the source of the fire and ran helter-skelter towards it

The blood ravens
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The blood ravens » Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:01 am

Alex fired several rounds at the dogs, and the two paladins with him fired their laser rifles at them. After several dogs are turned to ash they begin falling back. "The headquarters is just down the street. We should get there before the dogs come back." Alex said while slinging his gun over his right shoulder, and jogging towards the entrance to the police building, greeting the man that was fleeing from the dog would have to wait until they were all safely inside.

Cressageland
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Cressageland » Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:11 am

John ducked inside the building, turning and firing rounds and the dogs. He was totally suprised that thre were people there, even more so that he'd survived that ordeal

The blood ravens
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The blood ravens » Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:17 am

Alex signaled for the two paladins clad in T-51b power armor to barricade the main door closed, and since the windows are boarded up the dogs shouldn't be able to get in for now. "Now that we are safe who are you exactly?" Alex asked the man while putting on his own T-51b power armor.

Four States Commonwealth
Envoy

Founded: Oct 28, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Four States Commonwealth » Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:32 am

[Message Deleted]
Last edited by Four States Commonwealth on Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
AMICUS MAGIS NECESSARIUS, QUAM IGNIS ET AQUA

The blood ravens
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The blood ravens » Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:35 am

[Post corrected]
Last edited by The blood ravens on Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Four States Commonwealth
Envoy

Founded: Oct 28, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Four States Commonwealth » Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:39 am

I'll do that and I'll delete my post.
AMICUS MAGIS NECESSARIUS, QUAM IGNIS ET AQUA

Puerto Tyranus
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Puerto Tyranus » Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:44 am

Retroactive!!!

Ellisa panicked slightly and really just fired blindly before running into the police HQ with everyone else.

Current!!!

Ellisa was...mildly curious about the man that they had rescued from a pack of wild dogs, but was much to busy looking around the police HQ's entry hall to really care currently. There were computers and posters and books and what appeared to be a half-melted Mr. Handy in the corner...it was glorious. Moving towards the computer's, Ellisa got to work.
-Commander William Adama

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse