NATION

PASSWORD

Personification Life IC IX - [Semi Open]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Mincaldenteans
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 17, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Mincaldenteans » Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:03 pm

Dan, Hunter, Alexia, Cherry & Traxt
(So help me, this might make me go crazy)

"I have to say, Alex," Cherry (they were still working on her/his name) said with a slight smirk, "You're kinda short for a guy."

Alex looked up and smiled. He reached instinctively to tug at what should have been his hair, but it was gone, now replaced with short spiky hair on the top. There was a flash of grimace but it was gone quickly. He sighed with a nod, "If whatever it was that turned us could have made me a few inches taller, I wouldn't mind."

"You didn't mind before," Traxt said, crossing her arms that brushed against her breast. The clothing she wore was Cherry's and everything was so form fitting. She had an urge to scratch at her side but got wrist slapped for her attempt. It was the finest of the Kurzicks, Cherry all but bellowed at her with his new found gruff voice, and if Traxt so much as mangled one of them, woman or not, there was skinning to be had.

"I was a girl then," Alex gruffed, crossing his own arms. The hall had gotten occupied as of late, with two new unfamiliar women walking in. One clearly agitated while the other didn't seem to have a care in the world but doing her best to be supportive. Getting up and away from the window sill, Alex walked over to the two women, "Hi there."

Hunter turned and met the shorter man's gaze. His clothes were awkward, seemingly haphazard with futile attempts to make it look presentable. He even smiled a friendly smile, but didn't offer his hand as a welcoming gesture. "You must have been a woman," Hunter said rudely.

"Be nice," Dan warned and smiled at Alex, extending his hand, "I'm Dan, this grump's Hunter."

"Alexia... I mean, Alex," the man returned the handshake. "I'm still getting used to this."

"I think all of us are," Cherry piped up, "Hello gorgeous," he said toward Hunter with a sidelong smile. "And who might you be?"

"Behave," Traxt said with a smack at Cherry's bicep. Cherry had biceps.

"I... don't know actually," Dan replied apologetically, stealing a glance toward Hunter who seemed wholly uncomfortable right this moment, "I can't imagine knowing how to fix this either. Perhaps..."

(ooc: jump in anyone :P)

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 03, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:07 pm

"Yea, sure, electronics are always cool. Let me just-"

Jasmine was rocked by the sudden booming of an explosion, and she jumped into a frenzy of ducking and jumping against the walls, feeling the air around her woosh about. Before she knew it, she had gotten dizzy, and flipped over on the floor, eyes closed. There was no more sound; no more danger, right? She closed her eyes and stared at the ceiling, her fingers twitching a bit. This was too freaky...

She slowly climbed to her feet, popped her back, and shook her head to get her bearings. That was really too weird, she thought. Looking around, she immediately stared at the Lamia's naked chest with a questioning expression, which went on for a good few seconds, even while the others started to talk and freak out. She blinked, the same expression, and looked down at Kale, then turned around to look down the hall. She looked back at Toscha and Kale, then back again; to Toscha and Kale, and back again, then finally back to Toscha and kale a final time, holding her gaze for several seconds. She looked down and rubbed her eyes with one hand, mumbling something along the lines of "I swear, that isn't the grass. What the fuck?"

She peeked back up at the group in silence for a moment before speaking.

"Ssssooooo.....um, I hate to ask, but this isn't normal, right? You, uh...", She waved her hand around, pointing at Toscha. "That totally isn't just bullshit, right? Because I remember you being, like, a dude a minute ago. I mean, I know I met a snake dude and a Pony-looking lady, so yea."

The BranRiech wrote:"Wait, humans just . . . Have those hanging, you know, nevermind." Toscha sighed, looking away from Kale.

Jasmine looked baffled, and cut off for a moment again. "Uh, um...yea, sure, some of them. Some chicks wear bras, but, uh..do what you want."

Like she knew anything about what other women did. She was indifferent to the whole idea of bras. All she cared about was underwear anyway, and it wasn't like anyone saw a girl naked on a regular basis, right? That realm of stuff wasn't in her comfort zone, and she didn't push it any farther, unlike a certain pair of sisters, who would probably ramble on about such things until dawn. She was just an easy-going adventurer.

[hr]

"Oh, hey, Mister.", Torii said neutrally, opening the door for the rest. "So, you know about this library? I sure don't. I don't get out nearly as much as I should anymore. Too many scary people out here. It's nothing like the Kalmykian countryside!"
Last edited by Torsiedelle on Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Rostavykhan is my Second Nation.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:28 pm

Toasters had ponchos, and ponchos had pockets, and pockets had hammerspace, and hammerspace had all of Gio's emergency clothing. Quickly hiding under the table for privacy, Giovanni changed into his "IN CASE OF UNEXPECTED GENDERBEND" clothing, and soon emerged in army green shorts, t-shirt and vest, field cap (adorned with classic leaf-wing badge that normally went on Giovenith's headband), and boots.

"Thank goodness for that last toaster part," Giovanni thanked, brushing some wrinkles off his t-shirt. "Hey, Jason, orrrrrr, whatever you're called now, look, there's probably a huge monster out destroying the town right about now, and we kinda need to deal with that. It's no pressure if you don't want to, but it'd be helpful if you could lend a hand."

Of course, let's not express much shock at the sudden nude gender switch, oh no, nor the monster, that was just fine and dandy. Why not?

"Vamenos!" he insisted, heading out for the lobby, only to be immediately tackled by Philip-Michael.

"Ax for men!!" the Ken-doll golem cried, squeezing his creator tightly. His feathery-haired, dumb, hotness would put Michael Kelso to shame.

"Yes, PM," Giovanni comforted, patting his golem on the back. Then he noticed something. "Hey, you're already dressed as a dude! You actually dressed yourself?"

"Ax for men," repeated Philip-Michael, setting Giovanni down.

"Yes, I suppose there must be at least a few male model pictures in you," Giovanni admitted, tapping his chin. "Hmm. Whelp, PM, there is justice to be done! Are you read-"

"GIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

Holy hell, what was that? It was horrifying. Like a thousand years of rumbling bitterness crashing toward him. A dark storm of chilly fury. It was- IT WAS- it was two cute little ponies, a grey pegasus dragging a purple unicorn down the stairs in it's tirade to find their human roommate. Willow spit out Sterling(or whoever, the pegasus had been so blind with shock and pissed off-ness to check if the genderbend had extended to his friend)'s tail, and landed in front of Giovanni with a loud thud to the floor.

"What is this?!" Willow demanded, smashing her front hoof down on the floor.

"Hey, you got genderbent too," Giovanni remarked casually to the winged mare in front of him. "So that's what a girl talking pony looks like? Cool! What are you going to go by while a girl? Maybe Willa, or Wilma..."

"My name is Willow!" snapped the pegasus, not at all amused.

"Yeah, Willow isn't a very gender-specific name, is it?" admitted Giovanni, thinking about it. "Okay, fine. You going to help us fight the giant monster attacking the city?"

Willow was practically foaming in the mouth, one eye already twitching rapidly, but rendered completely speechless at Gio's calmness about this situation. She was a mare, a fucking mare. Giant monster attacking the city?! Wha- Who- Why- WHAT. WHAT. WHAT. The artist pony, who was barely tolerant toward nonsensical things like the nit-picky aspects of Greek mythology, had been completely and totally mind-shot.
⟡ and in time, and in time, we will all be stars ⟡
she/her

The Drone Empire
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 24, 2011
Corporate Police State

Postby The Drone Empire » Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:37 pm

Cerillium wrote:
"RAAAGGGHHHooph!"

You'd sound like that too if you'd attempted to roar while eating an entire Volkswagon Bug. It's a shame. T'was a classic car to boot. The vehicle descended into the GBNFM's gut with a loud plunk. It turned watery eyes on the approaching craft and caught a the volley with its face.

Spectacular! Gallagher couldn't have done better with an entire fruit stand. GBNFM cranium splattered the buildings and street and landed in the mouths of citizens caught by the blast mid-scream. (Rest assured. GBNFM's are non-toxic and dishwasher safe.)

The creature shuddered. Neck strands elongated and thickened to form a few extra heads. The parts on the ground shivered and began to creep away towards sewers, under vehicles, and into mailboxes.

Danny grinned at the successful hit, giving brief celebration before watching as the abomination regenerated with haste. Well, it wasn't made of some impregnable super-stuff, that was sure, but whatever hellish material it was made of was something else altogether. He began to move the ship around in case it tried anything, while a system of targeting devices coming alive as various points were selected. Moments later, more shots were unleashed, the brilliant white and red bolts screamed out of their casters, one after the other, others simultaneous, all intent on striking this foe directly and without mercy. Maybe if he could cut it down to size it would be more manageable.. but this could go a number of ways, he realized this as he adjusted his shower-curtain garments to a more comfortable fashion. Either way, there was a pleasure to be derived from a good old fight, the distinct feel of his old ship ripping loose was brilliant, the primal pleasures of destruction setting loose within him.

--

Ilun ducked as the creatures brains were spattered across the street, crashing through a wooden bench as a glob crashed down right beside him, decomposing into smaller globs and pieces as they vanished and hid away. How interesting. Still pursuing, Ilun could not see the source of the attack, but instead focussed as the naked beast righted itself, undoing the seemingly fatal damage done to its structure, where one head had been, he counted now three. Nevertheless, he trekked on, passing by a fleeing crowd of naked and confused denizens, the poor, nude bastards. From his arm, he extracted a small vile. Inside had been some samples of vegetation and soil, but he discarded them, beginning to scour around for some remaining material the enormous fellow had ejected from the impact.

Unfortunately, it had all escaped much too quickly for him to catch even a small amount. Not daring approach the damned thing directly, he would instead follow close behind, as equally perilous as this was, hoping another attack would follow - how desperate he was for just a piece.
Last edited by The Drone Empire on Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Protocol before Mercy; Directive before All."
The Drone Empire
Do not bow, do not praise, do not beg; you are pathetic enough already.
>>FFT<<
The Xenocidal Machine Empire of the stars, at this point we're borderlining FanT...
You can call me Drone... or TDE.... or Dani. I don't know. ._.

NOTE: No, water, nor {conventional} EMP's, nor the off button, nor some computer virus, can harm us.
Personification Life
An amazing RP, especially for the inexperienced yet ambitious RPer.

The First National Bank of Roleplay Knowledge
Have questions about roleplaying? Ask them here. Please.

Border Of Reality
Explosions! Fire! Superpowers! Fun!
///Activate Troj.Ware <{F a c t b o o k}

Cerillium
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 27, 2012
New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:58 pm

Giovenith wrote:
Toasters had ponchos, and ponchos had pockets, and pockets had hammerspace, and hammerspace had all of Gio's emergency clothing. Quickly hiding under the table for privacy, Giovanni changed into his "IN CASE OF UNEXPECTED GENDERBEND" clothing, and soon emerged in army green shorts, t-shirt and vest, field cap (adorned with classic leaf-wing badge that normally went on Giovenith's headband), and boots.

"Thank goodness for that last toaster part," Giovanni thanked, brushing some wrinkles off his t-shirt. "Hey, Jason, orrrrrr, whatever you're called now, look, there's probably a huge monster out destroying the town right about now, and we kinda need to deal with that. It's no pressure if you don't want to, but it'd be helpful if you could lend a hand."

Of course, let's not express much shock at the sudden nude gender switch, oh no, nor the monster, that was just fine and dandy. Why not?

"Vamenos!" he insisted, heading out for the lobby, only to be immediately tackled by Philip-Michael.

"Ax for men!!" the Ken-doll golem cried, squeezing his creator tightly. His feathery-haired, dumb, hotness would put Michael Kelso to shame.

"Yes, PM," Giovanni comforted, patting his golem on the back. Then he noticed something. "Hey, you're already dressed as a dude! You actually dressed yourself?"

"Ax for men," repeated Philip-Michael, setting Giovanni down.

"Yes, I suppose there must be at least a few male model pictures in you," Giovanni admitted, tapping his chin. "Hmm. Whelp, PM, there is justice to be done! Are you read-"

"GIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

Holy hell, what was that? It was horrifying. Like a thousand years of rumbling bitterness crashing toward him. A dark storm of chilly fury. It was- IT WAS- it was two cute little ponies, a grey pegasus dragging a purple unicorn down the stairs in it's tirade to find their human roommate. Willow spit out Sterling(or whoever, the pegasus had been so blind with shock and pissed off-ness to check if the genderbend had extended to his friend)'s tail, and landed in front of Giovanni with a loud thud to the floor.

"What is this?!" Willow demanded, smashing her front hoof down on the floor.

"Hey, you got genderbent too," Giovanni remarked casually to the winged mare in front of him. "So that's what a girl talking pony looks like? Cool! What are you going to go by while a girl? Maybe Willa, or Wilma..."

"My name is Willow!" snapped the pegasus, not at all amused.

"Yeah, Willow isn't a very gender-specific name, is it?" admitted Giovanni, thinking about it. "Okay, fine. You going to help us fight the giant monster attacking the city?"

Willow was practically foaming in the mouth, one eye already twitching rapidly, but rendered completely speechless at Gio's calmness about this situation. She was a mare, a fucking mare. Giant monster attacking the city?! Wha- Who- Why- WHAT. WHAT. WHAT. The artist pony, who was barely tolerant toward nonsensical things like the nit-picky aspects of Greek mythology, had been completely and totally mind-shot.

"Willow and Sterling?" the boy muttered to himself. Yep, the funny tattoos on their rumps gave them away. So too did Philip-Michael's strange speech patterns. The golem squeezed a teenaged boy and Marcus' eyebrow raised. Giovenith, yet not Giovenith. The realization withered away the buoyant, boob-induced feelings brought on by the Noise Marine. In fact, the young cyborg was a bit creeped out.

No matter. Gioboy was just as welcomed a sight as Giogirl as far as he was concerned. He shouted and hurried towards them.

Deuce was resigned to her fate and already filling with animosity towards the monster. She slipped away to find a spare robe and her favorite killing devices. She cast a fleeting glance at Dan as she passed his group, and grumbled, "Kill it before it spawns more" before stepping into her apartment.

The Drone Empire wrote:
Danny grinned at the successful hit, giving brief celebration before watching as the abomination regenerated with haste. Well, it wasn't made of some impregnable super-stuff, that was sure, but whatever hellish material it was made of was something else altogether. He began to move the ship around in case it tried anything, while a system of targeting devices coming alive as various points were selected. Moments later, more shots were unleashed, the brilliant white and red bolts screamed out of their casters, one after the other, others simultaneous, all intent on striking this foe directly and without mercy. Maybe if he could cut it down to size it would be more manageable.. but this could go a number of ways, he realized this as he adjusted his shower-curtain garments to a more comfortable fashion. Either way, there was a pleasure to be derived from a good old fight, the distinct feel of his old ship ripping loose was brilliant, the primal pleasures of destruction setting loose within him.

--

Ilun ducked as the creatures brains were spattered across the street, crashing through a wooden bench as a glob crashed down right beside him, decomposing into smaller globs and pieces as they vanished and hid away. How interesting. Still pursuing, Ilun could not see the source of the attack, but instead focussed as the naked beast righted itself, undoing the seemingly fatal damage done to its structure, where one head had been, he counted now three. Nevertheless, he trekked on, passing by a fleeing crowd of naked and confused denizens, the poor, nude bastards. From his arm, he extracted a small vile. Inside had been some samples of vegetation and soil, but he discarded them, beginning to scour around for some remaining material the enormous fellow had ejected from the impact.

Unfortunately, it had all escaped much too quickly for him to catch even a small amount. Not daring approach the damned thing directly, he would instead follow close behind, as equally perilous as this was, hoping another attack would follow - how desperate he was for just a piece.

Danny was doing a hell of a good job - at making more monsters. His weapons were a blaze of death that sundered the thing over and over. Droplet and dabs abounded for Ilun to collect.The localized citizens finally latched on to how badly shit was hitting the fan (and walls, streets, shrubbery, lampposts et al) and fled towards the old invasion shelters.

The monster (what remained of him) sprouted a few extra limbs and hurled itself into a local tea shop to evade him. The smaller bits had a mind of their own however, and those that weren't pooling together were instead departing into the sewers in a mad bid for freedom.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man’s fears, and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination.

Monfrox
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:09 pm

Varona stood fast as she found herself looking around the lobby. She and Sinyaya had been lucky, but for her how long would her luck last? Her efforts of scanning turned up nothing, but she hoped more people would be on the way. She was about to head out, but paused just moments before the creature splattered all over the street. Still, she headed out and looked on to see it trying to reform. She hadn't slung her cloak far enough, but she did this time as she shot off two rounds into the air to scatter any civvies that might get in the way. Taking her cue and slinging her cloak back over her shoulder the right way this time like some old movie cowboy, Varona held her hands at her holsters and stared down at the creatures that fled. She positioned herself between them and their goal and had that aura of seriousness as her fingers twitched, waiting to grab the grips of her pistols.
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:17 pm

Giovanni, who had been about to tentatively try to poke Willow back into sanity, stopped when he caught sight of Marcus, who was still a guy for unknown reasons. "Marcus? Hey, you're still the same!"

Philip-Michael tried to hug a still shaking Willow, with zero success in calming the flipped-out filly, as his creator went around them to greet his friend.

"Guess the genderbend doesn't get everyone every time," Giovanni shrugged, and then, still having the social naivety of regular Giovenith, reached out and gave Marcus a friendly hug. "Eh, it happens. Hey, there's a monster attacking the city right now, and I think a few other residents have already gone to fight it. PM's strong but made of paper, Willow is from super happy peace land, and I'm, you know, me. But we still have to do something. Do you think that some gum, a tube sock, and paper clips will be enough for us?"

"Kill it!" insisted Willow, suddenly.

"What?" Giovanni turned his head, surprised.

"I said kill the monster!" Willow said again, throwing her forelegs in the air and trying to push away from Philip-Michael.

"Now Willow, I don't think little ponies should be calling for the-"

"I don't care! If it ends this madness, kill it!"

Giovanni smiled and twirled a finger around by his head. "She's just kind of stressed about all this."
Last edited by Giovenith on Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
she/her

The Carlisle
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 25, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Carlisle » Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:21 pm

Kale shook her head to Jasmine. "Nope. Well, I have no clue. For all I know this could just be another day. This place seems crazy enough," she said, remembering the party yesterday and how that went. Kale could hear things going on outside. Concern filled her, pushing out her discomfort out a bit.

"What is going on outside?" she said. She moved a few steps before stopping dead in her tracks. A shiver went down her spine. Her discomfort came came crashing in like a truck through a convenience store. It.... moved. That... thing moved! It was so weird and gross to feel it move and hit her thighs! She really really REALLY wanted to get rid of it NOW. She thought of ripping it off but that only made her feel sick and cringe.

It was tough, but she straightened up. She was stuck with it, for now. She had to toughen up and deal with it. No sense in freezing up each time she moved a bit. She looked back to there others, a weak smile on her face. "Let's move along. Something is happening out there," she said.
Call me Carly
Gayism enabler
Trans Girl
Radical Anti-Radical Feminist Feminist
S.W.I.F: Sex Worker Inclusionary Feminist.

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:41 am

"This better not be a normal occurrence." Toscha glared down at her chest, wondering just how events conspired to leave the poor Lamia stuck looking very attractive (In Toscha's mind at least), and female. With a flick of her tail, the Lamia sighed, and slithered over to where Kale could not, the window. Not because Kale couldn't, however, simply because of some new . . . Parts, that were preventing him from coming over. Toscha laughed slightly at this, and looked back, blushing.

But after a few seconds of poking fun at Kale's manhood problems, real concern set in for the monster outside . . .

The New Velociraptor Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:52 am

Nellie (Neil) and Gregory (Gretta) reached the lobby with small but powerful guns in hand. They looked outside and assessed the situation from the window near Varona. "Not as bad as the giant radioactive crabs." Nellie judged the monster. "Yet it is along the lines of an anomalous intersection." Gregory added as he turned up the power dial on his Manmelter Pistol. Nellie kicked open the door and discharged a bolt of electricity at the massive beast with her Tesla Pistol.
Last edited by The New Velociraptor Empire on Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Carlisle
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Carlisle » Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:59 am

Kale blushed when Toscha luaghed at him with amusement. It wasn't very funny to be laughing at him for this. Kale walked over to where Toscha was and took the liberty of lightly punching him in the boob, giggling with amusement. "Even," he said. He then looked out the window to see the chaos outside. "What the fuck is that!" he said. He put a hand over his mouth when the expletive came out. "Sorry..." he said. He lowered his hand and continued to look out. There was a giant ass monster outside and some of the others were fighting it. Kale looked to Toscha with a questioning look.

"Should we go out there and help?" she said.
Call me Carly
Gayism enabler
Trans Girl

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:00 am

Mincaldenteans wrote:
Dan, Hunter, Alexia, Cherry & Traxt
(So help me, this might make me go crazy)

"I have to say, Alex," Cherry (they were still working on her/his name) said with a slight smirk, "You're kinda short for a guy."

Alex looked up and smiled. He reached instinctively to tug at what should have been his hair, but it was gone, now replaced with short spiky hair on the top. There was a flash of grimace but it was gone quickly. He sighed with a nod, "If whatever it was that turned us could have made me a few inches taller, I wouldn't mind."

"You didn't mind before," Traxt said, crossing her arms that brushed against her breast. The clothing she wore was Cherry's and everything was so form fitting. She had an urge to scratch at her side but got wrist slapped for her attempt. It was the finest of the Kurzicks, Cherry all but bellowed at her with his new found gruff voice, and if Traxt so much as mangled one of them, woman or not, there was skinning to be had.

"I was a girl then," Alex gruffed, crossing his own arms. The hall had gotten occupied as of late, with two new unfamiliar women walking in. One clearly agitated while the other didn't seem to have a care in the world but doing her best to be supportive. Getting up and away from the window sill, Alex walked over to the two women, "Hi there."

Hunter turned and met the shorter man's gaze. His clothes were awkward, seemingly haphazard with futile attempts to make it look presentable. He even smiled a friendly smile, but didn't offer his hand as a welcoming gesture. "You must have been a woman," Hunter said rudely.

"Be nice," Dan warned and smiled at Alex, extending his hand, "I'm Dan, this grump's Hunter."

"Alexia... I mean, Alex," the man returned the handshake. "I'm still getting used to this."

"I think all of us are," Cherry piped up, "Hello gorgeous," he said toward Hunter with a sidelong smile. "And who might you be?"

"Behave," Traxt said with a smack at Cherry's bicep. Cherry had biceps.

"I... don't know actually," Dan replied apologetically, stealing a glance toward Hunter who seemed wholly uncomfortable right this moment, "I can't imagine knowing how to fix this either. Perhaps..."

(ooc: jump in anyone :P)

It had been a dull few months.

Sure, dealing with the usual lunch and dinner crowds was good, especially when seeing familiar faces. (MB didn't do breakfasts, literal party animal that he was.) And the odd newcomer to Bielefeld doing double-takes upon seeing a rabbit tending bar, and calling the health department who would send someone, only to have that someone see him, sigh, and give an awkward explanation. Classic!

But darn it, no one from the Building had stopped by in a while, so with only Cuisine for company most of the time, things got dull. Such were his thoughts as he made the trek out to the communal dining room.

Then there was the most terrific boom followed by -

PEPTO-BISMOL!!!

MB being MB, he jumped straight through a cresting wave of it and emerged on the other side -

MY THINGS ARE GONE! she signed, and in a panicked frenzy she flew headlong down the stairs (completely forgetting she could flash-jump) and collided with a group of people standing in the lobby.
Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. -Khalil Gibran
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
I wear teal, blue, pink, and red for Swith.
mumblemumblemumble

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:05 am

The Carlisle wrote:Kale blushed when Toscha luaghed at him with amusement. It wasn't very funny to be laughing at him for this. Kale walked over to where Toscha was and took the liberty of lightly punching him in the boob, giggling with amusement. "Even," he said. He then looked out the window to see the chaos outside. "What the fuck is that!" he said. He put a hand over his mouth when the expletive came out. "Sorry..." he said. He lowered his hand and continued to look out. There was a giant ass monster outside and some of the others were fighting it. Kale looked to Toscha with a questioning look.

"Should we go out there and help?" she said.

"Hey, ow!" Toscha yelped slightly, unprepared for the minor assault on her chest as she was busy watching out the window at the time. She looked down with disdain again at herself, and wondered when this would all be over. It was some sick and twisted reality, where life had decided to throw boobs at her. But it was also pretty funny, as it had also made the day at least interesting, and to him at least, electronics weren't as exciting as boobs, whether that was a good thing was debatable though.

"I could do so much worse to you, Kale, watch it." She glared jokingly.

When out of nowhere, a rabbit was on her.
Last edited by The BranRiech on Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:15 am

Fvaarniimar wrote:
Torsiedelle wrote:
"Looks as good as any building. Let's check it out."

Torii skipped ahead a few feet and looked back. "Best to get things over with, right? Then we can have fun. Hey, if I remember right, there's a statue here of me...me and someone else."

Nick glanced, first at said building, then- pressing against said person's leg- up at Dora.

<They're right; we really do need to get moving. We're close enough to walk?>

While a few odd sensations would continue- intermittent volume changes, a faint smell of hotdogs, an emptiness in the belly, a slight tenderness in the areas of the head mentioned previously- they would have faded, substantially, in intensity. Additionally, the woman would feel slightly awkward, for no readily apparent reason.

"So we are," Dora said, still trying to figure out what was wrong with her senses. There was, too, something out of place here, and she had the sneaking suspicion it was her. So doing, she trailed behind Tora and Mystery Man, drifting along on the edge of the group.
Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. -Khalil Gibran
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
I wear teal, blue, pink, and red for Swith.
mumblemumblemumble

The Carlisle
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Carlisle » Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:26 am

Kale shivered at Toscha's threat, quickly covering his manhood. He didn't know why he did that. Must have been male instincts. He knew it was a joke, but it still sent a chill. He laughed it off though. No sense in getting jittery at a joke.

Of course the arrival of the rabbit did not help him with remaining calm. The rabbit, being wild, tackling people, and talking, only made things worse. Kale, wide-eyed and expressionless, looked to Toscha. "Let's... leave this place... for now..." he said in a blank tone, "We should... go out and help... the others..." This much chaos was not good for him. He started walking towards the Lobby doors, glancing back at Toscha.
Call me Carly
Gayism enabler
Trans Girl

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 03, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:41 am

Jasmine was too caught up watching the monster outside to notice MB immediately. She was still baffled as she observed it, and only raised an eyebrow when she did turn and notice the peculiar bunny.

She smirked. "Methinks that hulking monstrosity out there is responsible for this incident, eh? So, thoughts? Am I right? This is an exciting first day in this city."
Rostavykhan is my Second Nation.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:43 am

Noticing MB was the first of many things about that instant. Toscha didn't even know there was a rabbit in the apartment until now, and as she bolted into the room, she made yet another surprised yelp as she flinched back, nearly bowling over Kale in the process. She sighed as she regained her breath and looked to the rabbit, and then to Kale. Going out and fighting the monster was definitely an option. Toscha did have magical abilities, just never really used them. Seemed like a hot day outside too, so she'd be able to use them well.

"Yeah, watch your balls, Kale." Toscha grinned as she looked back to the door. "Come on, I'll bet that damn thing has something to do with my boobs, and I don't want them anymore."

Blushing as she realized how dumb that sounded, Toscha rolled her eyes and opened the door.

New Aksarben
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 08, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby New Aksarben » Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:13 pm

Sterling(yes, that name was gender neutral enough to not warrant a change) was just sitting there, dumbfounded that he was now a mare. How did this make any sense at all? The pony was now about Willow's height, and had a similar frame. Her mane and tail were now much longer, the mane covering up one of her blue eyes with its shagginess, and her tail brushed against the ground at basically all times. Once her Pegasi friend had released her tail she had just sat there for a moment, trying to process what was going on.

"...Uh, Gio? What's going on, why have we become the other gender and why is there a monster in the city? I could help, I don't know if my magic has been affected by this change but I definitely could throw a lot of things at the monster to slow it down." Sterling offered, shaking her head to try to get it all straight and to make sense mentally. But it didn't, honestly. Why would any of this happen so randomly and with no reason?

Right around then, a girl stepped out of the elevator, having come down from the three tails apartment. Bright blue eyes and brown hair with ears and a tail of the same color would make it a bit obvious that this was Jacob, but he was now pretty obviously female. He seemed to have been napping based on the fact she had put on some haphazard clothes, some shorts and a t-shirt that was pretty loose on her slimmer frame, and the fact her semi-long hair was a mess. But Jade, as she would call herself like this, didn't seem to care about that, she just yawned and strode over to where she saw someone she somewhat recognized, even in the other gender, Gio.

"Hey Gio, hey talking ponies, everyone else here. How are you all? Any ideas what might have caused this genderbend this time? Its been a while since this happened, hasn't it been?" Sterling mumbled something in reply about having no idea but being fine otherwise, but kept mostly quiet to let someone else who knew more respond with details.
Happiness is when
what you think,
what you say,
and what you
do are in harmony.
-Gandhi
Official Squirrel of PL

Agnostic
Democratic Socialist
Comp Sci Major
History Enthusiast
Amateur Artist - My Art!
Nonbinary/Genderqueer
Gay
Wragon Furry
Brony

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:50 pm

"Oh, you see Sterling, sometimes there's a special bomb that goes off and turns most of the residents, and sometimes the residents of Bielefeld, into the opposite sex," Giovanni explained simply, as if this would settle everything. "Not sure where the monster came from, though."

"Ffffffffff..." Willow rubbed her face, and shook her head. "How? A bomb doesn't mess with your bruhahas, it just blows things to smithereens. And why? Why would anypony ever possibly think that inventing such a device could be a good idea? Any why are you so fine with this?"

Then another person who Willow didn't know walked in and acted like everything was just fine too. Everything was fine! People switch genders all the time. Monsters eating cities is just a weird annoyance. Everything is swell! Fuck this. Fuck this all to Tartarus. May Cerberus piss on it for all eternity.

"Don't know, Jacob," Giovanni shook his head, and looked at Marcus. "Guess it doesn't really matter, it just happens."

"Well if we're all done making it our mission to drive common sense further and further into exile," said Willow, jumping up into the air. "I think I'm going to go try to find the police, or the army, or whatever paces for peace keepers in this world of your's, to stop a giant beast from killing everyone in the city and presumably dancing on the remains. Tooda-loo."

And with that, the grey mare flew out of the front doors, causing a panicked Philip-Michael to follow her.

Giovanni blinked after the pony, genuinely wondering what her problem was, but also thinking that it wouldn't be safe to let a little pony outside all alone with a monster running loose. "Is girl-Willow always that crazy-cut when mad as boy-Willow?" The answer was yes. "We should stop her! That monster shook the whole ground before, it's dangerous. I think some others already went out to fight, and Willow can fly pretty high above the ground, but still."
she/her

The Drone Empire
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 24, 2011
Corporate Police State

Postby The Drone Empire » Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:14 pm

Cerillium wrote:
The Drone Empire wrote:

--

Danny was doing a hell of a good job - at making more monsters. His weapons were a blaze of death that sundered the thing over and over. Droplet and dabs abounded for Ilun to collect.The localized citizens finally latched on to how badly shit was hitting the fan (and walls, streets, shrubbery, lampposts et al) and fled towards the old invasion shelters.

The monster (what remained of him) sprouted a few extra limbs and hurled itself into a local tea shop to evade him. The smaller bits had a mind of their own however, and those that weren't pooling together were instead departing into the sewers in a mad bid for freedom.

Danny was certainly displeased at the sight, hoping to put an end to this mess. Now, there was only more of the stuff, a disgusting mess that painted the city in a garish pink. The situation was too far gone, now, for him at least. He half-considered firing a couple direct missiles into the shop, but the buildings around it might not suffer the blow so well. and that didn't make certain that his attack would even be effective. He could spy the messy remnants recomposing on the streets below, while more of it spilled into the city's underworld of tubes, pipes and tunnels.

'Why even hold back? Look, see, as your kindred humans flee, the stage is clear! Tear the beast apart. That is what you want, isn't it?'

The voice was right, he did want to let loose his rage, vent in the form of explosions and fire, the result which which would reduce much of the block to fiery rubble if he really gave it his all. His hands glided against the control interface, he just a simple command away from giving that simple order.

Ultimately, he decided against it, instead just hovering in silence, watching and waiting. There were others more capable of dealing with small threats, he was not one such person. He could only create more problems, not solve them. He was a Drone, after all, ruin was in his blood. He'd leave the heroics to the rest.

--

Meanwhile, Ilun should have been more than content with the helpful sample he'd gotten for himself, held securely in his arm receptacle, trapped for later study, but the Dronid was always looking for a closer look. With the enormous beast now cut down to size, taken refuge in a particularly unfortunate shop, Ilun was on the approach. He wanted a first hand account, a permanent record to the events having unfolded. Glass and small rubble crushed beneath his feet as he looked into the glass window, now a shattered hole into a dark void.

A short vocal series of noises emanated from within him, it was his best attempt at communicating he'd made his entire time here. His eyes lit up, revealing the darkened interior to spot the pink mass. Its intelligence was questionable, but he surmised it was worth a shot, perhaps he could answer some questions... or get knocked flat on his back. As dangerous as this was proving, he'd been in worse situations.
"Protocol before Mercy; Directive before All."
The Drone Empire
Do not bow, do not praise, do not beg; you are pathetic enough already.
>>FFT<<
The Xenocidal Machine Empire of the stars, at this point we're borderlining FanT...
You can call me Drone... or TDE.... or Dani. I don't know. ._.

NOTE: No, water, nor {conventional} EMP's, nor the off button, nor some computer virus, can harm us.
Personification Life
An amazing RP, especially for the inexperienced yet ambitious RPer.

The First National Bank of Roleplay Knowledge
Have questions about roleplaying? Ask them here. Please.

Border Of Reality
Explosions! Fire! Superpowers! Fun!
///Activate Troj.Ware <{F a c t b o o k}

TotallyNotEvilLand
Senator

Founded: May 29, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby TotallyNotEvilLand » Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:50 pm

"Shit the fuck?!" Was the only thing Sherril could say as she suddenly found her gender changed. And her clothes removed. And a confused crying baby in his arms. He was significantly taller... Almost seven and a half feet, and that formerly slim build was that of a high-grade action star... Or a typical Arkadat male, for that matter. One hand would focus on covering the crotch, the other on trying to calm the confused, squealing foal down.

Saren wasn't too pleased with it, though she had no clue what happened. She didn't really have any characteristics defining her as male or female, so it was mostly the shaking and Sherril's swearing that lit the fuse. "I-... I'll meet you guys in a minute, I'm gonna go grab some clothes real quick." He said, his voice now... rough, to say the least. It sounded like he'd inhaled a bucket of Sulfur hexafluoride and taken sandpaper to the throat. He sprinted to Cerril's room, child in tow, and quickly grabbed a set of spare clothes from Cerril's drawer. ... A kilt. "Goddamnit, Cerril... have to show off every where, don't you?" He said, wrapping it around his waist with Saren on the floor, who was staring at herself.

Sherril soon looked at himself in the mirror, giving a brief flex and his best attempt at a seductive growl. "Well, look at you... You should be on a poster." He laughed, shoving his face close to the mirror and stroking his chin with a wide, sharp-toothed grin. "And look at that! You've even got a handsome little goatee going! More manly than the alpha male of the castle, I see." He snickered before leaning down to pick the confused Saren up again. Saren looked up at Cerril and tilted her head. "Papa? Why are you back again?"

Sherril snickered and poked him. "It's Aunt Sherril. Or, uncle Sherril for now, I guess."

Saren just mumbled to herself in confusion and curled up into a ball once more as Sherril made her way out of the room and down the stairs into the lobby. From the looks of it, most people were suffering from the exact same thing.
Last edited by TotallyNotEvilLand on Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Liquid Wallaby Characters, Updated 4/27 (Rough sketches for Creezul and Kehelli are completed)
If you use the term SJW or 'politically correct' to describe anyone left of center, I'm pretty sure that destroys all of your credibility as an intelligent human being. Quit being a twit and use something other than a buzzword to make your point.
A Moderately-Talented But Very Unreliable Roleplayer
Current flag is Frisk's Unamused Face

Cerillium
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 27, 2012
New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:05 pm

Giovenith wrote:
"Oh, you see Sterling, sometimes there's a special bomb that goes off and turns most of the residents, and sometimes the residents of Bielefeld, into the opposite sex," Giovanni explained simply, as if this would settle everything. "Not sure where the monster came from, though."

"Ffffffffff..." Willow rubbed her face, and shook her head. "How? A bomb doesn't mess with your bruhahas, it just blows things to smithereens. And why? Why would anypony ever possibly think that inventing such a device could be a good idea? Any why are you so fine with this?"

Then another person who Willow didn't know walked in and acted like everything was just fine too. Everything was fine! People switch genders all the time. Monsters eating cities is just a weird annoyance. Everything is swell! Fuck this. Fuck this all to Tartarus. May Cerberus piss on it for all eternity.

"Don't know, Jacob," Giovanni shook his head, and looked at Marcus. "Guess it doesn't really matter, it just happens."

"Well if we're all done making it our mission to drive common sense further and further into exile," said Willow, jumping up into the air. "I think I'm going to go try to find the police, or the army, or whatever paces for peace keepers in this world of your's, to stop a giant beast from killing everyone in the city and presumably dancing on the remains. Tooda-loo."

And with that, the grey mare flew out of the front doors, causing a panicked Philip-Michael to follow her.

Giovanni blinked after the pony, genuinely wondering what her problem was, but also thinking that it wouldn't be safe to let a little pony outside all alone with a monster running loose. "Is girl-Willow always that crazy-cut when mad as boy-Willow?" The answer was yes. "We should stop her! That monster shook the whole ground before, it's dangerous. I think some others already went out to fight, and Willow can fly pretty high above the ground, but still."

Marcus skidded across the lobby tile and hopped over a streaking rabbit. His arms flailed wildly to avoid slamming into Giovanni. and he finished with an awkward skip that placed him within inches of the boy.

"Hi. Giov- er. Gio. Miss me?" He grinned and backed away to give Giovanni more personal space. "What's the game plan?"

The game plan for some became obvious a moment later. Deuce was on approach. She'd emerged from her apartment wearing her armor (it didn't fit nearly as well and she was feeling a little squeezed in the torso region) and carrying several weapons. None of them could be physically handled by the group she'd passed prior so she gave a shout to Dan - that is, Fae Dani - and her companions before taking the stairs three at a time.

That is how Marcus came to possess his first real sonic weapon. The device was thrust into his unsuspecting hands as the Noise Marine stormed past him. The boy had enough common sense to realize that she'd probably done so because of his cybernetic augmentations, which meant that the force of firing it probably wouldn't tear his arm off in the process. Christmas had come early for the lad. His eyes widened in glee as he primed the weapon.

Chocktic. "Game plan! Oh yeah!"

Deuce stood at the end of the concrete walkway leading down to the street, eyes scanning for any signs of the brute. It appeared to have, well, disappeared. He was unaware of Danny's blasts or the tiny globs that had fled into dark spaces. A debris path warned her that a nearby shop might be harboring the fugitive and so she set off towards it with chainsword in hand as......

The Drone Empire wrote:
Danny was certainly displeased at the sight, hoping to put an end to this mess. Now, there was only more of the stuff, a disgusting mess that painted the city in a garish pink. The situation was too far gone, now, for him at least. He half-considered firing a couple direct missiles into the shop, but the buildings around it might not suffer the blow so well. and that didn't make certain that his attack would even be effective. He could spy the messy remnants recomposing on the streets below, while more of it spilled into the city's underworld of tubes, pipes and tunnels.

'Why even hold back? Look, see, as your kindred humans flee, the stage is clear! Tear the beast apart. That is what you want, isn't it?'

The voice was right, he did want to let loose his rage, vent in the form of explosions and fire, the result which which would reduce much of the block to fiery rubble if he really gave it his all. His hands glided against the control interface, he just a simple command away from giving that simple order.

Ultimately, he decided against it, instead just hovering in silence, watching and waiting. There were others more capable of dealing with small threats, he was not one such person. He could only create more problems, not solve them. He was a Drone, after all, ruin was in his blood. He'd leave the heroics to the rest.

--

Meanwhile, Ilun should have been more than content with the helpful sample he'd gotten for himself, held securely in his arm receptacle, trapped for later study, but the Dronid was always looking for a closer look. With the enormous beast now cut down to size, taken refuge in a particularly unfortunate shop, Ilun was on the approach. He wanted a first hand account, a permanent record to the events having unfolded. Glass and small rubble crushed beneath his feet as he looked into the glass window, now a shattered hole into a dark void.

A short vocal series of noises emanated from within him, it was his best attempt at communicating he'd made his entire time here. His eyes lit up, revealing the darkened interior to spot the pink mass. Its intelligence was questionable, but he surmised it was worth a shot, perhaps he could answer some questions... or get knocked flat on his back. As dangerous as this was proving, he'd been in worse situations.

.....something within the building moved. It was difficult to see given the amount of dust and broken wooden beams blocking Ilun's view. Regardless, it could see Ilun clearly standing at the hole; it could hear the noises emanating from him. It wasn't an intelligent creature in so far as it had ever worried about communicating before and, being newly born and on a right angry tear, it didn't really care to hold a conversation.

Pepto-pink appendages short forth from the beast. It was aiming to either knock him down or grasp hold and drag him in for supper. The verdict wasn't out on the last part yet - the GBNFM wasn't sure if Ilun was tasty or not. It intended to find out.

Meanwhile, back in the sewers, the orphaned globules began to coalesce with one another.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man’s fears, and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination.

New Aksarben
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 08, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby New Aksarben » Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:43 pm

"Is it a magic bomb?" Sterling questioned, tapping her chin in thought. "I could see magic doing things like this, possibly, if its very strong. But my home's unicorns and magic specialists have never found a gender changing spell before. Usually they're just illusions cast over the body of the pony. And usually poor ones when attempted." She shrugged, then her eyes widened in surprise as Willow stormed off.

"W-Wait! Willow!" Sterling jumped up to her hooves, prepared to run after her friend. "Gio, we have to make sure Willow doesn't get hurt! I agree that she's a good flier, but still, we have no idea what this monster can do!"

"Yeah, we should definitely help somehow. I'm going to be following that large person who's already left, by the way. They seem to have the right idea about where to go." Jade's eyes lit up, the personification strangely thrilled by the prospective combat. It seemed that it was't just her appearance that had changed, but so had her personality. The change had brought back her old Roman thrill of combat, something that the normal Jacob disliked very much. "I'm sure my strength will be useful for taking down that creature!"

"Oh, and Gio, why don't you call me Jade while I'm a girl? Fits me more than Jacob doesn't right now, honestly." She grinned more before trotting after Deuce, hoping the monstrous thing hadn't gotten away already.
Happiness is when
what you think,
what you say,
and what you
do are in harmony.
-Gandhi
Official Squirrel of PL

Agnostic
Democratic Socialist
Comp Sci Major
History Enthusiast
Amateur Artist - My Art!
Nonbinary/Genderqueer
Gay
Wragon Furry
Brony

Mincaldenteans
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 17, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Mincaldenteans » Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:24 pm

“Time’s a wasting and I think we go where She-Hulk just went,” Hunter said with a nod. Whatever it was they were supposed to kill, he (she, argh) had no intention of standing around. And if it meant getting back into his original body the sooner the monster-thingy was dead, so much the better. And then he realized, “Um… don’t suppose you have a gun on your or something?”

Fae-Dani shook her head, “I don’t use weapons.” The rest of the group shook their heads. Why use weapons when you have magic?

“Wonderful,” he muttered under his breath.

“I suppose we should head out then, little point to standing around waiting for it to come to us. We follow her,” Alex commanded and members of D.V. fell in line, Hunter and Dan followed also. She noticed the bunny and the rest of the group that had converged on the lobby and she waved and pointed to the exit to anyone that was looking, gesturing them to follow or at least be aware of where they were intending to go.

Cherry languidly slowed his pace and synced to Dan’s the moment they were on even strides, “So what can you do?” He asked, nudging Fae-Dani in the arm playfully.

“Illusions,” she responded casually which made Cherry perk her (his) eyebrows.

“So do I! We should compare notes when this is over,” he nodded, “Do you do any Domination magic?”

Dan frowned and shook his head, “I’m unfamiliar with that.”

The guy shrugged, “It’s another version, takes a lot of power to pull it off. If you like, I can show you sometime? Well,” he smirked, “that’s if we get to this monster first.”

The fae nodded, intrigued, “I look forward to it.”

“Good! Stay close to us, the more the merrier!” Cherry said with a grin and stepped up ahead and in line with Traxt who was busy mumbling something under her breath.

“Guess I’ll keep you company, until I find a gun any rate,” Hunter said to Dan with a smile and a nod. “Hope that’s not an issue.”

“Not at all. Besides, I don’t think She won’t be too pleased if you suddenly died under my watch and I don’t want to be on Her sights,” Dan responded, almost shivering at the thought of Mab pissed off. “Just stay close, I can heal if you get injured.”

“Oh, good,” Alex said, catching the tail end of Dan’s words. “I’ll be in the backline as well. I can smite, but unless this thing is an undead creature, my offensive power isn’t nearly as potent as Traxt over there.”

“Yep, Traxt here is a fierce gal, aren’t you?” Cherry said teasingly.

“Keep it up, I’ll feed you to the monster myself,” Traxt muttered to which the Cherry could only chuckle with a shake of his head. They were to the exit of the building and all seemed clear, but they were walking out into the open and only Dwayna herself could possibly know where the creature had taken off to. Fae-Dani wondered which direction Deuce and Marcus had taken off to, and hopefully not too far.

With no intention of being caught off guard, Traxt muttered the last few words under her breath and then looked out into the vast streets of the city. “Here we go,” she said, spreading her fingers and calling the fires of creation into the palm of her hands.

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:30 pm

Giovanni had never been knowledgeable about weapons, be they gun, sword, or laser. Gio after all had been only alive for 17 years and lived in a very stable and peaceful age, so the current stance in his household was that the pen was mightier than the sword (of course if humans started coming in and chopping off dragon heads en mass again like in the Middle Ages, he was sure that swords would have suddenly been just great). Weapons of most any kind seemed so awkward and bulky, but in situations like these, he recognized the importance of them. He didn't have anything big and scary like Deuce or Marcus, but he did have his paper (the pen IS mightier than the sword--it can write stuff down, and does a decent job at gouging eyes out too; multipurpose!).

"I'm ready!" he announced seriously, holding up an origami butterfly in his hand. At Sterling's distress, he comforted the filly. "Don't worry Sterling, she'll be safe. I'm sure Philip-Michael wouldn't have let her get very far. We're going to make sure everybody comes out of this safe and sound!" Giovanni gave a thumbs up to Jade. "Sounds good, Jade! We can all contribute something."
she/her

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse