NATION

PASSWORD

Personification Life IC IX - [Semi Open]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The New Velociraptor Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:16 pm

Monfrox wrote:Flint and Cinnamon both seemed to stop dead when they saw a raptors walk in, before looking to their meals and then to each other. "Is it about that time?" Cinnamon asked. Flint nodded and the two cleaned their plates, washed them, and then headed out with a slightly nervous wave goodbye. Varona took stock of the reptiles and thought it'd be safest if Sinyaya didn't go near them without her. She quietly gazed around the dining room at the others.

"I don't remember you guys."

"Of course, we didn't go out often before."

"Although they could still be new."

Three voices said from behind Varona and Sinyaya, two male voices and one female voice. These raptors were smaller than the other two, about four and a half feet tall and noticeably younger. One wore a light green polo shirt and a newsboy cap with a pencil poking out from underneath. Another wore a brown bomber jacket with a red and black sickle claw patch. The girl wore a red tunic and bow, she had a box of matches in her pocket. Robert, Swift, and Jenny were twice as large as they were when they left.

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jul 01, 2011
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:42 pm

The BranRiech wrote:"Armor's ready? Kickass." Natiya smiled. Her mind was slowly but surely adjusting to this lifestyle, to the easy life everyone here seemed to live, with life-extending medical enhancements easily available, where power-armor was just another thing the rich owned. Well, maybe that was a bit idyllic, she was sure the Templars had their problems, but they were hardly visible through how amazing everything was to the simple earth-girl.

They arrived outside the business where they ordered their armor, waiting for them at the desk was the big German guy with a smile on his face. "Guten tag. Good to see you two back. Here, follow me, ve need to take you to zhe fitting room for your exo-suit.

"Alright, lead the way." Aleki replied.

From there, they were taken back down the hallway to which they found themselves on a catwalk that overlooked the smelter room. The size of the room itself, if removing all of equipment, had enough room to fit a corvette-class spaceship in it vertically and a cruiser-class horizontally, both north to south, and east to west. Huge, think metal buckets filled with hot metal liquid were moved along the place by cable wires that towed them through tunnels up at the height of the catwalk they were walking on. Below at the bottom were teams of men working the forges and the smelters. Sounds of metal again metal being played with the sound of large machinery working as well, especially the compressors that were used. Despite the glowing embers and the light given off by the forges and smelters, there were still windows that showed off natural light from the outside world. Underneath these windows were red banners with the Templar emblem on it and cross hammers behind it.

The walk through the smelter/forge room wasn't long. They eventually found themselves in a more quiet place were things were more bright and not as gloomy as what the forge gave off. They were in the tailoring room, which was no bigger than a large college classroom. In there were several equipment used in sowing and a few others that seemed to do something else in making fabrics for the under armor or the "exo-suit". There were curtains that made a U shape where small pedestals, no higher than 3 inches high, stood in the center with mirrors against the walls. Working in the room were three females, and four males. Including the twins, who really did miscellaneous jobs around the complex.

The big German looked at them both and said, "My job, done, zhe vill take over now." He gave them both pats on the shoulder and walked out of the room. Aleki looked at Natiya and remarked, "Well, here is where stuff gets good."

• INTP
  • All American Patriotic Constitutionalist/Classic libertarian (with fiscal conservatism)
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

I support Capitalism do you? If so, put this in your sig.

XY = Male, XX = Female

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:00 pm

"How does it get good then?" Natiya remarked as she walked in with Aleki, watching the machines work as she sort of forgot to listen for any instructions. She assumed this was where she'd get her armor, but from what was going on, it looked like that was sort of what would happen, in that she'd get the under-part first, and then the rest later. "S-should I do anything for this, like, what do I need to do?"

--

"Well, if he wants, I could be an evil monster, but I'm not like that." Toscha smiled as he scratched the back of his head, wondering where Sherril was from. He knew this world was mostly human, but were there other races about as well? "Nah, I mean, I like a good meat dinner every now and then, but now I just go and get a burger then. Although back when we were a tribal people, we would eat animals." He explained. "We're new here."

The Carlisle
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 25, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Carlisle » Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:12 pm

Poor KAle. The girl was not the best of mind, being scatterbrained and poor perception. She just noticed the lamia in front of her. She jumped back a bit, a bit surprised by him. Though after a second she was fine and quite excited to greet this fellow. Kale put on a smile and giggled. "Oh, didn't see ya there," she said to the snake fellow, "I'm Kale, what's your name?"
Call me Carly
Gayism enabler
Trans Girl
Radical Anti-Radical Feminist Feminist
S.W.I.F: Sex Worker Inclusionary Feminist.

TotallyNotEvilLand
Senator

Founded: May 29, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby TotallyNotEvilLand » Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:12 pm

The BranRiech wrote:"Well, if he wants, I could be an evil monster, but I'm not like that." Toscha smiled as he scratched the back of his head, wondering where Sherril was from. He knew this world was mostly human, but were there other races about as well? "Nah, I mean, I like a good meat dinner every now and then, but now I just go and get a burger then. Although back when we were a tribal people, we would eat animals." He explained. "We're new here."

Sherril smiled and nodded politely. "I'd appreciate it if you weren't. When he starts crying he'll go on for hours." She said with a chuckle. "New here, eh? So... from space? Another universe? Another time?" She asked. Now she was curious. She wasn't even sure where her race was from. Nothing resembling them appeared in the fossil record before 70,000 years ago, and they certainly couldn't have evolved directly from their closest relatives on Earth, humans. Well, Toscha wouldn't know. He probably didn't even know what she was.
Liquid Wallaby Characters, Updated 4/27 (Rough sketches for Creezul and Kehelli are completed)
If you use the term SJW or 'politically correct' to describe anyone left of center, I'm pretty sure that destroys all of your credibility as an intelligent human being. Quit being a twit and use something other than a buzzword to make your point.
A Moderately-Talented But Very Unreliable Roleplayer
Current flag is Frisk's Unamused Face

Monfrox
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:17 pm

The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:
Monfrox wrote:Flint and Cinnamon both seemed to stop dead when they saw a raptors walk in, before looking to their meals and then to each other. "Is it about that time?" Cinnamon asked. Flint nodded and the two cleaned their plates, washed them, and then headed out with a slightly nervous wave goodbye. Varona took stock of the reptiles and thought it'd be safest if Sinyaya didn't go near them without her. She quietly gazed around the dining room at the others.

"I don't remember you guys."

"Of course, we didn't go out often before."

"Although they could still be new."

Three voices said from behind Varona and Sinyaya, two male voices and one female voice. These raptors were smaller than the other two, about four and a half feet tall and noticeably younger. One wore a light green polo shirt and a newsboy cap with a pencil poking out from underneath. Another wore a brown bomber jacket with a red and black sickle claw patch. The girl wore a red tunic and bow, she had a box of matches in her pocket. Robert, Swift, and Jenny were twice as large as they were when they left.

Varona slowly turned around, halfway through her last bite. Sinyaya, too, mimicked Varona unintentionally. Varona, being Sinyaya's caretaker, was suspicious of the raptors. However, her little charge thought otherwise. Her eyes lit up and she immediately sat reverse in her chair, peering over the back of it in her usual "Kilroy" manner, and slowly began to reach out to one of the raptor's noses.
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:20 pm

Having been bumped into by Kale (Whom Toscha didn't notice either, to be honest), his coiled self nearly shot up like a spring in surprise as he looked down at the diminutive plant-girl in front of him. Looking back to Sherril and Saren, he shrugged once more and chuckled a bit. "More like the universe, I think, if that's how it works. Our people were being driven to extinction, so a nation here let us come and live there, there's quite a few of us."

Looking to Kale.

"I'm Toscha, pleasure to meet you, Kale."

The farmer in him chuckled. "Named after the plant, right?"

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:54 pm

Monfrox wrote:Varona slowly turned around, halfway through her last bite. Sinyaya, too, mimicked Varona unintentionally. Varona, being Sinyaya's caretaker, was suspicious of the raptors. However, her little charge thought otherwise. Her eyes lit up and she immediately sat reverse in her chair, peering over the back of it in her usual "Kilroy" manner, and slowly began to reach out to one of the raptor's noses.

Swift exhaled cool moist air through his nostrils, a bit surprised that a human would put their hand that close to his face. "Yes, we are real." Robert assured Varona after a quick guess at the motives behind the action. "Isn't this place filled with stranger things?" Jenny added as she remembered her parents stories of the apartment. She thought perhaps they were new, considering. Robert thought Varona seemed tough, as in not running away screaming at their sight, yet rightfully wary of them. Robert was still slightly confused with her actions as he pulled back his head.

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:18 pm

"Considering where I've been for the past 48 hours, I would assume you are correct." Varona replied, easing a little. Sinyaya put her hand on Swift's snout and giggled. "Way cool!" Varona blinked and looked to Sinyaya with exasperation. Her curiosity knew no bounds. "Careful, she may be quite a handful, but she's my handful. Got it?" She told the three, finishing her breakfast. Sinyaya also heard Jenny. "I'm strange! So is momma and auntie!" She smiled, once again causing Varona some disdain.
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

The Carlisle
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Carlisle » Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:03 pm

Kale giggled at Toscha. "Yes! My guardian named me after it," she said," not many people know what it is though." She shrugged. "Guess you know a lot about plants," she said," anyways, I've never seen a person like you before. Well, I've heard of snake people from stories and history, but never seen one in real life. Forget what you are called. L... something. Anyways, where are you from?"
Call me Carly
Gayism enabler
Trans Girl

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:07 pm

"My family is a bunch of farmers. I didn't want to be a farmer, so I enrolled in a program through school that let me pick a place to live." Toscha shrugged. "I know a bit about plants though, owing to our ancestry. We were, and still are to an extent, a tribal race." He explained to Kale, noting how strange she looked for a human before continuing. "Well, I'm from the Branriech, though it's not home, home was destroyed, and we were allowed to immigrate to the Branriech, which is in Eastern Europe. And the word is Lamia." He smiled.

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jul 01, 2011
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:44 pm

The BranRiech wrote:"How does it get good then?" Natiya remarked as she walked in with Aleki, watching the machines work as she sort of forgot to listen for any instructions. She assumed this was where she'd get her armor, but from what was going on, it looked like that was sort of what would happen, in that she'd get the under-part first, and then the rest later. "S-should I do anything for this, like, what do I need to do?"

One of the females, wearing a somewhat tacky blue and red dress, got up from her chair with measuring tape in hand and a small, what looked to be, sowing kit. She walked up and stopped a few feet from Natiya and eyed her up and down quickly before pacing around her, examining her for a short while before coming back around and looking at her in the face with a smile. "Well, proportionate, not busty, yet not anorexic.... Easy enough for me to work on and get quick measurements. Follow me, I am going to need you to stand on that pedestal over there so I can get some measurements." She remarked as she pointed over to the pedestal over near the wall.

Aleki looked with a bit of confusion at what just happened, but shrugged it off.

• INTP
  • All American Patriotic Constitutionalist/Classic libertarian (with fiscal conservatism)
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

I support Capitalism do you? If so, put this in your sig.

XY = Male, XX = Female

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:08 pm

Germanic Templars wrote:One of the females, wearing a somewhat tacky blue and red dress, got up from her chair with measuring tape in hand and a small, what looked to be, sowing kit. She walked up and stopped a few feet from Natiya and eyed her up and down quickly before pacing around her, examining her for a short while before coming back around and looking at her in the face with a smile. "Well, proportionate, not busty, yet not anorexic.... Easy enough for me to work on and get quick measurements. Follow me, I am going to need you to stand on that pedestal over there so I can get some measurements." She remarked as she pointed over to the pedestal over near the wall.

Aleki looked with a bit of confusion at what just happened, but shrugged it off.

Natiya, being quite comfortable in her body at the moment, felt good that she wasn't considered disgustingly skinny, nor weirdly proportioned by some fitter on another planet. Well, she chuckled at that, a bit off-handedly for anyone who couldn't hear her thoughts. The girl smiled and nodded politely as she sauntered over to the pedestal for the measuring, which she assumed would be easy.

She still didn't know what it was for, but hey.

The Greater Dronid Union
Civil Servant

Founded: Jun 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Greater Dronid Union » Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:29 pm

The door to Ilun's new 'home' didn't deserve to be brutally murdered; it had been a good, useful little white door for the duration of its existence, but Ilun wasn't exactly well informed on how to use a key, not how to fix one after he had crushed it in his hand. Now, hanging just barely upon its hinges and cracked inward, there existed an open void into the darkness of the space Ilun occupied. It was a bare apartment; basic furniture and necessities - none of which Ilun required or asked for - but a decent place of residence. Ilun stood by the large windows that looked out to the city. He could see his ship swarmed by the planets denizens, knowing that he was now trapped, for he had killed one of their machines - he was a murderer. Though he didn't quite know if he was in any sort of trouble with the planet's authorities, he wasn't going to test it.

He turned from the glass, intent upon thinking over his available options, places he could go, but he'd need the data from the ship, or he was otherwise completely and utterly trapped, with no communication or knowledge of anything. As he entered the bedroom, pushing the large, cushy piece of furniture so he could sit on the rug beneath it, he was assaulted by the same barrage of data, and he sprang up, crashing into the dresser and crushing it into broken planks, splinters and boards, indenting the wall behind it, while a lamp was ripped from its socket with a spark and crashed violently to the floor, then crushing the nightstand underneath as he ran around, pain wracking his mind wildly. He searched for escape desperately, looking to the window - it would do.

His body sailed through the glass, and fell rapidly to the ground below.

--

His visuals returned seconds after impact; he was slightly dizzy, but certainly not dead. The sounds of glass being crushed and scraping against his body as he roused and arose from the grass lived shortly among the song of nature around him. He stood up, relieved that whatever has stricken his mind so intensely had vanished. Looking up, he could see the shattered window where he had fallen - quite a ways up, but he'd fallen farther before, and certainly didn't have the cushion of this strange floral carpeting. What to do now he had little idea; he figured he would find his way back to his apartment later, but what caught his eye was the forest. Not having seen it before, it was of a strange beauty to him. It attracted him like metal to a magnet, as he began to stride towards the wall of trees. What lay inside he would have yet to find out, but he cared little, even against the call of his own safety. He pulled one of his data cartridges, linking it into himself as began to record what he saw.

He would have such great things to share when he returned home. If anyone was left, he was sure they would find entertainment in his adventures here, and it was then that he found what he would do - what he had always wanted to do, document what had never been, learn of what was so hidden and undiscovered, far beyond what they thought they could ever reach.
"Unified by Common Interest."
The Greater Dronid Union
Fear us not, for we have our own terrors.
>>FFT<<
The Downtrodden, Stagnated brethren of the Machine Demons
You can still call me Drone or Dani, or whatever. I don't care. :B

Still Machines, with added squishy DLC
Personification Life
An amazing RP, especially for the inexperienced yet ambitious RPer.

The First National Bank of Roleplay Knowledge
Have questions about roleplaying? Ask them here. Please.
::::Initialize Troj.Ware <{ DRONE F a c t b o o k}

The Carlisle
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Carlisle » Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:30 pm

The BranRiech wrote:"My family is a bunch of farmers. I didn't want to be a farmer, so I enrolled in a program through school that let me pick a place to live." Toscha shrugged. "I know a bit about plants though, owing to our ancestry. We were, and still are to an extent, a tribal race." He explained to Kale, noting how strange she looked for a human before continuing. "Well, I'm from the Branriech, though it's not home, home was destroyed, and we were allowed to immigrate to the Branriech, which is in Eastern Europe. And the word is Lamia." He smiled.

Kale was mesmerized as Toscha spoke. She had a curiosity for new and different places, a wanderlust that never died. She was interested in this Branreich place. A thought lingered at the back of her head. She felt she knew something related to Branreich, not the place but its name. Branreich... Bran.... Bran? The image of the man with the Ushanka popped into her head. She remembered him from the party when he came of to talk to Deuce. Another thought popped up in her head about deuce and the greenhouse.

Her mind was then cascaded with thoughts. When to build the greenhouse, what to plant, her freddies and their bongs, the need to go shopping for some more eggplants. It took her a bit to get refocused. She shook her head as if to shake of the thoughts like how a dog shakes off water. She looked to Toscha and giggled.
"Sorry, I got a bit distracted there," she said red with embarrassment. She straightened herself up to speak again. "Anyways, that is all fascinating. My family weren't farmers, but we kept a garden. My guardian also had a huge garden filled with all sorts of plants," she said, "And I'm from the Confederation of the Carlisle. We at home just call it Confederation. It's along the Eastern Coast of North America."
Call me Carly
Gayism enabler
Trans Girl

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:00 pm

Monfrox wrote:"Considering where I've been for the past 48 hours, I would assume you are correct." Varona replied, easing a little. Sinyaya put her hand on Swift's snout and giggled. "Way cool!" Varona blinked and looked to Sinyaya with exasperation. Her curiosity knew no bounds. "Careful, she may be quite a handful, but she's my handful. Got it?" She told the three, finishing her breakfast. Sinyaya also heard Jenny. "I'm strange! So is momma and auntie!" She smiled, once again causing Varona some disdain.

"Come on, we don't bite." Robert responded to the warning, deflecting with humor was in his blood. "Not until we go on a Hunt, and the Empire doesn't run those here." Swift added and pulled back his snout. He felt the oily residue of the girl's touch on his skin and tried to rub it off instinctually. "Why would you say that?" Jenny replied inquisitively to Sinyaya, strange by human standards was normal to them. Especially after spending some time back in the Raptor Empire.

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 03, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:04 pm

From behind Kale and Toscha, Jasmine cleared her throat and chuckled. "And I'm a penniless drifter with a knack for fighting. I don't know where I come from!"

She waved for them to follow. "Anyway, you guys comin'? I don't mind if you chatter along the way, but I like to stay active when I ain't in my place. Let's gooo!"

She kicked off backwards and spun around into a casual walk, sticking her hands into the baggy pockets on her baggy pants. She certainly fit the penniless drifter appearance; if one looked closely, they could spot the careful patching up at the bottom of her pants and skirt, and her smell and look, while not dirty, certainly wasn't clean or new. Still, she didn't seem mean, either. She was a sociable one, so long as she wasn't rubbed the wrong way.
Rostavykhan is my Second Nation.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:20 pm

Sinyaya put her arms up. The scale-like rocks were more abundant on her arms than her face and chest. Her legs had them too. "Momma says I'm different, and that's okay too! Momma has a tail!" She smiled brightly like she always did. Varona, wasn't necessarily buying what Robert was selling. "I've seen stranger things do worse to people, so forgive me if I don't immediately trust you." She told them.

Achievement

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:50 pm

With Toscha, wearing literally nothing other than a T-shirt, one couldn't really tell whether or not he was penniless or not. It wasn't like he needed pants, and a tail-sock would only make use in cold weather. He shrugged at Jasmine's ushering, and wouldn't really mind hanging out and chatting, but she was right, they should get moving. "We can talk more as we leave." He suggested to Kale.

Rocopurr
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Rocopurr » Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:50 am

Their time spent standing around at the park seemed to be dragging on and on for the bunny girl, but it might have just been because Lilian wanted to get to the library soon. "We should get going, guys! We could stop back here to hang out on the way back." Pleasant, summer days were perfect for spending time at the park with friends.

Lilian looked around until she saw the building that resembled the images of the library that Nick shower her. "That's it, right?"
speed weed ᕕ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )ᕗ

The Carlisle
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Carlisle » Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:01 am

Kale looked to Jasmine, then back to Toscha. She nodded to him in agreement. "Yeah," she said. She was interested in talking more to him. But there was also the city to see and this was the perfect opportunity to see it. though, she was a bit worried that they would get lost seeing as they were all new to the city. Nevertheless, she was still interested. She walked through the door and followed Jasmine.

"So where are we heading first?" she said, "Or are we just gonna wander and see where that takes us?"
Call me Carly
Gayism enabler
Trans Girl

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:39 pm

Rocopurr wrote:Their time spent standing around at the park seemed to be dragging on and on for the bunny girl, but it might have just been because Lilian wanted to get to the library soon. "We should get going, guys! We could stop back here to hang out on the way back." Pleasant, summer days were perfect for spending time at the park with friends.

Lilian looked around until she saw the building that resembled the images of the library that Nick shower her. "That's it, right?"

"Looks as good as any building. Let's check it out."

Torii skipped ahead a few feet and looked back. "Best to get things over with, right? Then we can have fun. Hey, if I remember right, there's a statue here of me...me and someone else."
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:13 pm

The Carlisle wrote:Kale looked to Jasmine, then back to Toscha. She nodded to him in agreement. "Yeah," she said. She was interested in talking more to him. But there was also the city to see and this was the perfect opportunity to see it. though, she was a bit worried that they would get lost seeing as they were all new to the city. Nevertheless, she was still interested. She walked through the door and followed Jasmine.

"So where are we heading first?" she said, "Or are we just gonna wander and see where that takes us?"

"Huh, good question .", Mumbled Jasmine. "Shiiit.", She thought. She had no idea, and she couldn't pull anything out of the blankness in her brain. She scratched her head and shrugged. "I don't know. I'm still, uh, a little blazed up...so, whoooo wants to check out..."

She yanked out her phone and typed away for a moment.

"Uh....who wants to go to a park? The market? Maybe check out some nice Roman villas? You think any of those are hiring? Eh."

She tossed the phone into the air, spinning, grabbed it out, and stuck it back into her pocket. "So yea, do you have any ideas, Kale? Sherril? Um..Snake Guy? Toscha, right? Wow, I got a weird party goin' on."
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

TotallyNotEvilLand
Senator

Founded: May 29, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby TotallyNotEvilLand » Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:11 pm

Torsiedelle wrote:
The Carlisle wrote:Kale looked to Jasmine, then back to Toscha. She nodded to him in agreement. "Yeah," she said. She was interested in talking more to him. But there was also the city to see and this was the perfect opportunity to see it. though, she was a bit worried that they would get lost seeing as they were all new to the city. Nevertheless, she was still interested. She walked through the door and followed Jasmine.

"Huh, good question .", Mumbled Jasmine. "Shiiit.", She thought. She had no idea, and she couldn't pull anything out of the blankness in her brain. She scratched her head and shrugged. "I don't know. I'm still, uh, a little blazed up...so, whoooo wants to check out..."

She yanked out her phone and typed away for a moment.

"Uh....who wants to go to a park? The market? Maybe check out some nice Roman villas? You think any of those are hiring? Eh."

She tossed the phone into the air, spinning, grabbed it out, and stuck it back into her pocket. "So yea, do you have any ideas, Kale? Sherril? Um..Snake Guy? Toscha, right? Wow, I got a weird party goin' on."

Sherril simply shrugged. "Well... I'd like to see an electronics store or something. My computer back home was probably destroyed or some rodent is downloading porn on it. Either way I'm gonna want a new one." She said, looking down at Saren, who was still cowering. "Saren might want to get some ice cream. But I'm open for anything."
Liquid Wallaby Characters, Updated 4/27 (Rough sketches for Creezul and Kehelli are completed)
If you use the term SJW or 'politically correct' to describe anyone left of center, I'm pretty sure that destroys all of your credibility as an intelligent human being. Quit being a twit and use something other than a buzzword to make your point.
A Moderately-Talented But Very Unreliable Roleplayer
Current flag is Frisk's Unamused Face

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:10 pm

"They have stores for electronics?" The Lamia asked, thinking electronics were simply to be found among other stores. In the Branriech, he was used to seeing rudimentary PCs sold in Government stores next to whatever was convenient. Though most Branriechians had smartphones, not many had personal computers for their houses, where space was a luxury, especially in Toscha's case, where his family was given a small farm house by the government.

"Seems interesting, and I've got some money to spare, maybe I'll pick something up too."

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse