NATION

PASSWORD

(Open) IC 1870 REAL-WORLD RP

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

How would you rate this RP?

The best ever, 10/10, five stars, two thumbs up, 100%, etc.
38%
Definitely in my top ten.
16%
One of the betters one's I've played.
8%
Meh...
16%
Not really that good.
8%
This is definitely one of the worst ones I've played.
No votes
Wait, this is totally the worst one I've played.
12%

Total votes : 73

Waztaskio
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Waztaskio » Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:44 pm

Emperor Meiji begins to laugh at the General.

"Dear General, your men may patrol as they wish but, General Yamagata is the Head of Security as well so, he will be directing the security of the palace, I assure you it is procedure. As of dinner, as I am Emperor of Japan, we need no restaurant to go to eat. My Chefs shall prepare you a fine japanese meal and we shall share more details over Dinner. My Servants shall come and tell you when dinner is ready"

Personal Servant Eji enters the room and bows to the men, and awaits further instruction from the Emperor.

"General, this is my trusted servant Eji, if you need anything do not hesitate to ask him. He shall show you to your room.

Eji then motions for the men to follow to the bedroom as he leaves.

Bolovia
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 07, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Bolovia » Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:25 pm

" Thank You. I really anticipate this dinner. My men can follow your head of security's routine. Emperor Meiji I want to thank you again for such nice hospitality. Tomorrow morning I shall begin my tour of The University of Tokyo. What was your name son? Eiji is it?"

Waztaskio
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Waztaskio » Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:37 pm

Personal Servant Eji turns around and replies

"Eji sir,your pronounce it like putting a E and G together. Also, the emperor would like for you to join him in the Higashidamari-no-Ma. Which is basically the Dinning room."
Last edited by Waztaskio on Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Bolovia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Bolovia » Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:02 pm

" My apologies, I meant no disrespect. Due to tell me, how old are you son?"

Waztaskio
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Waztaskio » Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:32 pm

"I am 23 years old sir."

Bolovia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Bolovia » Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:49 pm

" You look like a sturdy young man, how long have you served the Emperor?"

Waztaskio
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Waztaskio » Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:52 pm

"Due to the emperor coming into power recently, it has only been a month but, I am a close personal friend of his."

Bolovia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Bolovia » Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:56 pm

" He is lucky to have a loyal servant such as yourself, I must say this palace is very exotic, foreign if I may. The Emperor looks wise but oblivious to the politics of ruling a nation. I mean no disrespect, but he has long ways to go. This nation, Japan, has a lot of potential, could be the next territorial power. Your knowledge knows no bounds, and I personally admire that. Eji, continue to be loyal to your Emperor there will be times where he'll need his friend."

Waztaskio
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Waztaskio » Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:02 pm

"The Emperor knows what he wants but, he knows he can't do it alone by himself. He has been talking to me about writing up a Constitution of Japan, the first of its kind. Allowing members of the Imperial Diet to take control of political and domestic matters."

Bolovia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Bolovia » Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:12 pm

" Well, I applaud your nations efforts at becoming a democracy. I see he has big plans for your country and Spain will fully support his endeavors. I see you are starting to assume a lot of Emperor Meiji's traits, it's good you are following in his footsteps. Now, where is my room?"

Waztaskio
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Waztaskio » Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:29 pm

Eji motions for the General to follow, and shows him into a traditional japanese suite. Sliding back the door and shows him inside.

"I hope you find the accommodations suitable, will you need to send a message back to Spain?"

Bolovia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Bolovia » Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:33 pm

"Very nice room, Thank you Eji. I should tell them I have arrived and the envoy is going very well. When is dinner ready my good sir?"

Waztaskio
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Waztaskio » Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:36 pm

"When you are ready, just meet the Emperor in the Dinning room, he is in their about to start discussion with the Daimyo lords, the room is down the hall to your right."

Bolovia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Bolovia » Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:42 pm

" Thank you, Eji, will you be joining us?"

Waztaskio
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Waztaskio » Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:46 pm

"Yes sir, I must there to serve you and the emperor."

Bolovia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Bolovia » Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:51 pm

" Mr.Eji, you do not have to serve me, I would like you to eat with us. I know you are loyal to the Emperor, but I respect your opinion enough and have grown a bit fond of you. If you must, serve your Emperor but not me. I do not consider you beneath me enough to make you my servant. And call me Mr.Marisco, none of this sir."
Last edited by Bolovia on Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Waztaskio
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Waztaskio » Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:05 pm

"I'm sorry Mr. Marisco, The Emperor probably will allow me to eat with us but, he is conducting official business firsthand so, we all most wait for dinner."

Bolovia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Bolovia » Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:09 pm

" Well, I think I will take a stroll in the courtyard, until the Emperor's business is sorted. Care to join?"

Waztaskio
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Waztaskio » Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:24 pm

"Well I would love to, some fresh air might do us both good."

Meanwhile, the Empire begins outlining his strip of the old Feudal System to the new centralized empire.

((Kinda lazy to put that entire conversation down so, here is what happened: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Government_of_Meiji_Japan, Mainly the Abolition of domains and the transformation from lords to governors is what happened here.))
Last edited by Waztaskio on Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bolovia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Bolovia » Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:33 pm

General Marisco walked down the path observing nature at its finest and then looking up at the stars above, he realized that he was the tallest person at the palace, a man of 6'4. He looked down at Eji,
" Your government is making radical changes, is it not? Spain too is considering disbanding the Monarchy in favor of a republic. Eji, this world is changing everyday and I can barely keep up with the times. New advancements in medicine help man yet we create weapons that kill them. I remember Spain's pacific campaigns, Guam and the Phillipines. They knew they stood no chance against us, yet they fought with more dedication than ever. It was more a slaughter than a war. Japan has a lot of potential, I know you heard me say it quite a few times but that's only because I mean it. Do tell me, what you think of your homeland?"
Last edited by Bolovia on Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Waztaskio
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Waztaskio » Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:39 pm

"I think the Emperor has plans for this nation, grand plans of expansion and prosperity for all of us. He wishes to be seen as a fine ruler and a great man of wisdom, and we follow his wishes. I believe in the next few years, we will see a radical change in our empire."
Last edited by Waztaskio on Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bolovia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Bolovia » Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:45 pm

" I see, and what is your opinion of Spain?"

Waztaskio
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Waztaskio » Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:55 pm

"I'm sorry but, I don't really do much foreign travel so I cannot answer that question."

Shimon-Zhivago
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Shimon-Zhivago » Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:49 am

Das Königreich Süddeutschland, 5. Februar. 1870

Die Münchner Residenz:

Gabriel Schachinger looked past his easel at the regal Ludwig II, who was adorned in royal robes that resembled a puffy winter blanket more than they did the garments of the King of Bavaria. The artist asked, "Your Highness, may you tilt your head just a bit down?"

Ludwig groaned and complied.

Schachinger began work on his face, and then asked, "Could you relax your cheeks, my liege? They appear to be puffed out, and this would make for a poor portrait."

The Bavarian King muttered, "You are here to paint what you see, and if my cheeks are puffy, then paint my damned cheeks puffy!"

Rolling his eyes, Schachinger continued on. After another half-hour, the painting was complete. Ludwig walked over to the easel and beheld the artist's work. He remarked, "Surely, you are the greatest artist in Bavaria!" Schachinger smiled meekly.

Hohenschwangau, Bayern

Later that day, Ludwig took the train to Füssen, riding in a first class compartment with several non-royal citizens. The people of Bavaria were always amazed with how approachable and down to earth the king was; it garnered their trust and loyalty.

From Füssen, he rode by carriage to Hohenschwangau, where he disembarked at the edge of a mountain, looking over the foundation of what would be the most glorious castle ever built in Germany; Neuschwanstein.

In this castle Ludwig had invested almost his entire estate; he didn't want the people to have to pay for anything. It would rival Versailles; it would be the most magnificent palace in all of Europe, nay, all the world! More importantly, Neuschwanstein would be his home; and even though it was not complete, Ludwig still felt that special connection to this place.

After surveying the castle grounds, the king headed back to Munich to prepare for the journey to England.
Did you enjoy the 1870s Real-World RP? If so, click here to assist in the planning of my next RP!

Interested in international relations with Shimon-Zhivago? Then visit the Foreign Embassy Offices or go to the Shimon-Zhivago Embassy Program Page! We look forward to working with you!

Gibberan
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 15, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Gibberan » Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:07 am

To: The Governments of the Britain, Northern German Confederation, Kingdom of Southern Germany, France, Russia, Dutch Empire, Japan, and Spain

I would like to inform you, that your government is invited to attend a summit in Washington D.C., taking place after the London Conference. We will talk of worldly matters, growing threats, as well as peace, trade, and friendship in the future. We in America realize that a war is brewing, and would like to enter a trade, military, and political alliance with you. We also realize that entering an alliance prevents a border conflict and that means all of our countries can rest easier. We expect your attendance, and thank you for your time.

-President Ulysses S. Grant, the United States of America
Last edited by Gibberan on Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his son in the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through himJohn 3:16-17

RP Name the Ambrosian Confederal Republic, or Ambrose
(you can still call me Gibbs)

Proud Esquarian!
(but also consider Kylaris)
Kassaran wrote:NSG, the one place where your opinion is the wrong one if it aint liberal enough for them... unless you're me, I'm well known for generally just despising human rights and the whole idea of entitlement.
Timothia wrote:My bad, I should have known better than to challenge the unchanging hive-mind of NSG. Won't happen again any time soon.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse