NATION

PASSWORD

Star Wars The Clone Wars (IC)(OPEN)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Decius
Negotiator

Founded: May 10, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Decius » Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:56 pm

Kaizer contacted Count Dooku and kneeled. "My Lord, I have found a brilliant strategy for victory in the Outer Rim. You see by attacking one planet we will have many Republic Troops, breathing down our necks. But if simultainious attacks occur then the Republic cannot stop all of them. I already know some prime targets. Mon Calamari, Malastare, Kashyyk, Balmorra, and Ryloth. Of course this strategy will be better carried out once the Factory is complete. I do however have even greater news. Skywalker has been reported in the Vergesso System with a three Cruiser Patrol. It would be so simple to overtake him."
Last edited by Decius on Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"My enemies are many, My equals are none."
-Napoleon Bonaparte, First Emperor of France

"Our enemies are many, Our equals are none."
-Motto of the Glorious Fourth German Reich of Decius

LONG LIVE THE FOURTH REICH! HEIL TO THE KAISER!

Gotengo
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 11, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Gotengo » Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:19 pm

Cypho used his cybernetic arm to toss another Droid back. He was deflecting Blaster Bolts desperately as he and his troops were backed out of the Hanger. Cypho could let the droids get the information. Even though he and Admiral Nash had each memorized half the Encryption Codes only Cypho memorized the data. Cypho then used his comlink to contact Admiral Nash. "Admiral wipe the ships computers and then begin evacuating all non-essential personnel. Get to the Escape Pods." Just then a garbled reply came back. "General the reactor's going to overload! We have to evacuate now!" Cypho understood.
Signer of the International Neutrality Pact

Isona
Kitoius
Saxony-Dresden
New France
Sifon
Moralius
Decius
TheNew French Empire
TheNew British Empire
TheNew Italian Empire
New Weimar Republic
New Italian Occupied State
Dominus Africanus
Kanus Major
Remaining Nations Unlisted

Humalle
Envoy

Founded: Nov 13, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Humalle » Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:28 pm

At that moment Kiro and his troops came out at Felucia. They saw the dire situation and moved in to help. The four Venators and three Arquitens began opening fire on the Separatist ships as Kiro and Striker lifted off in a LAAT Gunship and were followed by two others. They headed for the Main Hanger and landed. When the doors opened Kiro was immediately deflecting Blaster Fire and the clones started firing. Kiro began waving the defenders over.

Gotengo
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Gotengo » Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:48 pm

Cypho and the few troops he had with him rushed over to the Gunships as many of the Escape Pods were launched. Admiral Nash however was killed by a Super in a corridor. Cypho deflected some Blaster bolts back and advised his fellow Jedi to take off.

Isona
Kitoius
Saxony-Dresden
New France
Sifon
Moralius
Decius
TheNew French Empire
TheNew British Empire
TheNew Italian Empire
New Weimar Republic
Dominus Africanus
Kanus Major

Humalle
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Humalle » Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:31 pm

And take off the Gunships did and they raced back to their own Cruiser. With the other one being blown apart behind them. Once onboard the Cruiser the fleet turned and after recalling the Fighters, jumped to hyperspace.

Pantorrum
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 15, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Pantorrum » Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:55 pm

"I think this may work. When the factory is finished we will speak more about this plan. For now, we must kill the queen, the governor of Naboo, and capture skywalker. Contact the bounty hunter and inform him of Skywalkers location. First, he better have the queen before he goes to take skywalker."
I expect to pass through this world but once. Any good, therefore, that I can do or any kindness I can show to any fellow creature, let me do it now. Let me not defer or neglect it for I shall not pass this way again- Etienne de Grellet du Mabillier
_[' ]_
(-_Q)
If you support Capitalism put this in your Sig.

Decius
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Decius » Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:14 pm

Kaizer nodded. "Yes My Lord. However there is some bad news. A Jedi has managed to steal Encrypted Data regarding the Factory and half our latest Encryption Codes."

Gotengo
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Gotengo » Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:32 pm

Cypho walked up to the Jedi whom he recognized as Master Kiro Chen Dualix. The two had fought together on the planet of Brentall V. He smiled. "Thank you for the rescue Master Kiro. However it is imperative that I reach Coruscant effective immediately. You see I have in my memory encrypted Separatist Data and half their new encryption codes. Thanks to my cybernetic implants it is simple for me to memorize them. I must reach the Temple. But first I will require communications to the 21st Attack Fleet once we exit hyperspace."

Isona
Kitoius
Saxony-Dresden
New France
Sifon
Moralius
Decius
TheNew French Empire
TheNew British Empire
TheNew Italian Empire
New Weimar Republic
Dominus Africanus
Kanus Major

Humalle
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Humalle » Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:47 pm

Kiro smiled. "No trouble at all Master Kuras. We will be coming out at Kuat soon where you should be able to contact your fleet and secure transport to Coruscant."

Pantorrum
Powerbroker

Postby Pantorrum » Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:58 pm

"What system is he in? Once we know, Grevious can go and retrieve the plans."
I expect to pass through this world but once. Any good, therefore, that I can do or any kindness I can show to any fellow creature, let me do it now. Let me not defer or neglect it for I shall not pass this way again- Etienne de Grellet du Mabillier
_[' ]_
(-_Q)

Decius
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Decius » Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:03 pm

Pantorrum wrote:"What system is he in? Once we know, Grevious can go and retrieve the plans."

Kaizer grimaced. "They were in the Felucia System but another Jedi came and got them out of there. We believe they are en route to Kuat. Powerful as the Malevolence may be it can not, however fight off a blockade of over three hundred ships."

Pantorrum
Powerbroker

Postby Pantorrum » Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:06 pm

"This is true. We have been planning an invasion of kuat. That would be dependent on the factory, though. I shall send more ships and land 40,000 additional droids to protect the factory. If we can keep it safe long enough to build a large army and invade Kuat, then we will have yet another victory. Have you any news of the bounty hunters progress over Malastare?"
_[' ]_
(-_Q)

Decius
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Decius » Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:16 pm

Kaizer shook his head. "No nothing yet due to a solar flare disrupting communications in that area at the moment. However we do no something else. The Quarren Isolation League on the planet Mon Calamari is enraged that the Mon Calamari want to have another of their own race rule the planet especially when the Prince Leechar is only 17 years old. Mon Calamari has many excellent recourses that would greatly aid our factories production lines. Perhaps I may leave my blockade and go with Ambassador Commander Riff Tansen to stir up a conflict between the Quarren and the Mon Cala. Then bring in our own Aquatic Troops and aid the Quarren in replacing the Mon Cala as rulers of the planet. We could then control it if we convince the Quarren to pledge their allegiance to the Separatist Alliance." The Factory was at 31% completion but Kaizer was feeling cooped up at Umbara and already had the troops ready.
Last edited by Decius on Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Humalle
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Humalle » Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:30 pm

The fleet had come out of hyperspace and docked with one of the KDY Stations but Kiro had left soon after with three Acclamators and a Venator for the planet Mon Calamari where the Republic was hoping to keep the peace but Kiro had orders to wait out of sight and let the Separatists make the first move. The 678th had been outfitted with Aqua gear and would be getting help from the 234th Aquatic Legion.

Pantorrum
Powerbroker

Postby Pantorrum » Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:36 pm

"Yes. If Mon Calmari falls then the Republic looses a vital planet. Go there, but leave the factory in capable hands. That is our main priority. Bring the Mon Calimari into the Separatist alliance but not at the cost of the factory."
_[' ]_
(-_Q)

Decius
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Decius » Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:41 am

Kaizer smirked, he left three Commanders in charge of the factory and was going with a Dreadnaught, a Destroyer, four Frigates and three Supply Ships. They had left some time ago and now were in Orbit over the planet. Kaizer was just finishing up a transmission to the Quarren Leader when he was told the troops were ready for battle. "Commence Deployment." The three Supply Ships soon hovered over the Quarren Capital. Dozens of Trident Droids clinging to their hulls fell away into the oceans depths. Droid Landers each carrying a battalion of Aqua Droids, landed on the waters surface as the Aqua Droids began to walk off them into the sea.

Kassaran
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 16, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Kassaran » Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:18 am

Gibberan wrote:Garlen got up, and a smile came to his face. "This is a Republic ship? Good. I thought I had been captured by the Separatist." He walked around. "I see the Council hasn't left me for dead, I was sure I was going to be after I rammed my ship into the Malevolence." Then his eyes drifted. "You managed to save my lightsaber too?" He looked up. "I am so sorry, where are my manners? Thank you so much, I owe you men my life, uh....your names?"

Jaan stiffened, this was indeed a Jedi. Knowing that there were Separatists in orbit, he spoke," No problem General, our names are not of importance as we are on a mission currently without authorization. We're ferrying a VIP to Coruscant via this old bucket of bolts. We unfortunately got held over here after we came out of Hyperspace. Separatist forces already passing through the area alongside a notorious bounty hunter were waiting here. Well, actually, it was the hunter at first, but it appears he has additional Separatist support. My main problem as of now is that we have two or three squadrons of CIS fighters pursuing us. I put the freighter on a low-orbit slingshot around the planet, but the fighters are to soon catch up with us. We'll need you to man a cannon if that's alright.

"And yes, we also managed to save your lightsaber. The astromech across the room has it. As for the Council leaving you for dead, again, I regret to inform you that it was only your wreck's IFF signature that we picked up when we came out of orbit. We figured this would be far enough out of the way. Unfortunately for us both, it might not of been. I can only assume Klaggis, the bounty hunter in pursuit of us, has now entirely affiliated himself with the Separatists and is with the knowledge of who is onboard. I don't know how, but again, I tell you, our situation is dire. My larger friend here will show you where you can find the turret controls, he'll take over the vessel's primary cannons. I expect you to not talk to the fourth person on board. It is imperative that her identity remain a secret. Understand?"

With that, Jaan cared not to stay for an answer and promptly about-faced and left the infirmary. Jul however motioned towards the little astromech in the corner of the room and in response, the astromech obligingly opened a small hatch in its chrome-colored-dome and launched a small cylinder out. Snatching it out of the air, the massive ARC Trooper turned and handed it to the Jedi wordlessly, then took a step backwards and motioned for the Jedi to follow.
Beware: Walls of Text Generally appear Above this Sig.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:Tristan noticed footsteps behind him and looked there, only to see Eric approaching and then pointing his sword at the girl. He just blinked a few times at this before speaking.

"Put that down, Mr. Eric." He said. "She's obviously not a chicken."
The Knockout Gun Gals wrote:
The United Remnants of America wrote:You keep that cheap Chinese knock-off away from the real OG...

bloody hell, mate.
that's a real deal. We just don't buy the license rights.

Decius
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Decius » Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:18 pm

Three of the Vulture Droids and one Tri-Fighter pursuing the Freighter caught up enough that they were in blaster range however at the same time the Tri was preparing Buzz Droid filled missiles. The four ships opened fire as Klaggis and the rest of the fighters came in from a fair distance away.

Alotopia
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 16, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Alotopia » Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:27 pm

Special Tasks Squad 1

The Agente came screaming down into the lower atmosphere where the B-7 freighter was located... They de - cloaked and fired their lasers destroying the fighters that were right on the tail of the freighter before dropping a Seismic Charge... The charge was set to explode when Klaggis's ship got close to it... A proximity mine... The mine was undetectable because it was so small.

Kom'rk contacted the B-7 freighter, "Hey! Whats going on down there?" A muffled reply was heard from one of his men, "A slight weapons malfunction. But every thing is fine, we are all fine now. How are you?" followed by quiet laughter. Kom'rk said, "Hey! Cut the chatter! Man your guns!" Followed by a reply from the ARC, "Man your guns, he says... Cut the chatter, he says... PFFFFT"

"Sorry about that," Kom'rk said to the commander of the B-7, "Now back to business. Why aren't you out of here yet? We can only hold up a ruse of protecting Malastare for so long..."

4th Sector Fleet, Over Naboo
Rathon's Personal Quarters about the Forward Unto Dawn

Rathon placed a Holocall to General Grevious... Rathon had heard of his success over Alderaan and wanted to ask him some questions...

Rathon appeared in his black robes as he always does to conceal his identity from Grevious... Rathon began to speak, "Greetings General! I hear you have almost secured Alderaan! Very impressive!! But on to other matters, there is a battle over Malastare... My sources tell me that your bounty hunter Klaggis is there trying to be a pirate... He is attacking a B-7 freighter which just arrived over the planet... Now that freighter contains some very important cargo for me and my company, and I wish it not to fall into that idiots hands... I will pay for this favor by telling you this, Klaggis underestimates General Skywalker. He is a man not to be taken lightly... Klaggis may be good, but Skywalker kills the best... And Skywalker's Open Circle fleet is not far from his position..." Rathon smirked
Last edited by Alotopia on Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alotopia is a Space Empire. So I will role play as such. The Empire of Alotopia contains 114 planets. Lord Avos Jarquen is the World Assembly observer, as he cannot vote on legislation. We are not a member of the WA.
Role-Play: I love Star Wars & Game of Thrones! So if you got a RP with those going on, hit me up. Also, winter has come and its gonna be a long one.
Pantorrum wrote:I truly do think you a great RPer and hope we RP together again sometime.

Pro: Ronald Reagan, Israel, Conservatism, Religious Freedom, States Rights, Small Government, Military, Donald Trump
Against: Abortion, Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton Big Government, No taxes on Churchs, Universal Healthcare, Partisanship, Congress

Decius
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Decius » Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:20 am

Klaggis realized that this Freighter was too heavily protected for just a Freighter. Then it hit him. There was someone valuable onboard and valuable meant a large ransom. Klaggis's thought's of the Queen, Govenor, and Skywalker were quickly pushed from his mind. He urged the Cruiser faster.

OOC: Not to start an argument Alo. But Count Dooku gave Klaggis his targets in secret, in person so how do you know.

BENEATH THE WATERS OF MON CALAMARI JUST OUTSIDE THE MON CALA CAPITAL

Fish scattered as the army of Separatist Droids and Quarren Warriors neared the Mon Cala Capital. At least 175 Trident Assault Craft each carrying 36 Aqua Droids ferryed the droids on.
Last edited by Decius on Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Humalle
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Humalle » Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:17 am

Kiro had sent for two more Cruisers and two Arquitens to reinforce his fleet in the Mon Calamari System. Now he had three Venator's, two Arquitens, and three Acclamator Transports. Reports were already coming in that the Separatists had deployed their forces into the sea and their forces combined with Quarren troops would overwhelm the Mon Cala. So Kiro had already transfered to one of the Acclamator's and the fleet had engaged the enemy.

Another explosion shook the Stallion as Admiral Waltin gripped the edges of the Holo-Table to keep from falling. The hologram of Kiro before him flickered a bit. "I suggest you break through soon General! We can't get all three Transports through but we may be able to, make a large enough gap for yours alone to get through." The hologram blinked out after Kiro nodded.
Waltin turned to the Clone Officer next to him. "Concentrate our fire on the Frigate farthest left and send some Bombers to hit the Dreadnaught so the Fighters will come back to protect their Command Ship." The Admiral's orders were carried out.

Decius
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Decius » Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:45 am

Kaizer snarled as the Republic fleet engaged his own. He sat in the Command Chair overseeing the Bridge with his own personal command. Unlike the other ships, the Dreadnaught had yet to unload its compliment of Fighters. Kaizer wanted to time it just right to ensure maximum effectiveness. Just then STX-41 walked up. "Admiral, one of the Republic Cruisers has intensified fire upon our Frigate farthest left. Several Squadrons of Republic Bombers are headed for our ship." Kaizer smirked, now was the moment. "Launch all Fighters."
The Vulture Droids standing on the hull lifted off by the dozens as equal amounts of Tri-Fighters lifted off from the Hanger.

Humalle
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Humalle » Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:01 am

The Bombers flew right into the Fighter storm as Tail Gunners fired wildly. The comm. Channel was alive with shouts. "Watch your left!" "I got two on my tail! I can't shake 'em!" "Incoming!". Three Fighter Squadrons flew in to provide support for the Bombers.

However at that moment the Munificent farthest left took a heavy hit and began to list. Kiro's Acclamator and several supporting Fighter Squadrons soared through the gap in the enemy defenses to the ocean world below.

Meanwhile Kiro was speaking to the Mon Cala General Ackbar via hologram as Ackbar wavered slightly since he was underwater. "Master Jedi, our troops would be able to stave off a Quarren attack but our scouts report a massive Separatist army with them. We'll be overwhelmed without Republic support." Kiro nodded.
"I understand General we are on approach now, in the meantime prepare for an attack." The message ended.
In the city below Mon Cala Soldiers were rushing to defense positions.

Decius
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Decius » Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:33 am

Commander Riff Tansen swam ahead of the army since being a Karkahadon, a humanoid shark, he swam much faster. Then the army came over the coral ridge to the city. He pointed forward and shouted. "Attack!" The Quarren Warriors rushed forward with Blaster Pikes armed and their Aquatic Attack Speeders rushed after them firing.
The Trident Craft halted and floated over the city, their drills opened up and Aqua Droids began to swim out of each. And considering each Trident holds 30 Aqua Droids, that was a lot of droids. They opened fire on the Mon Cala.

Humalle
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Humalle » Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:10 pm

Kiro felt the bump as the Acclamator landed on the waters surface and the bay doors opened thus revealing the crystal blue waters to Kiro and the 10,000 Aqua Troopers behind him. Kiro was in an Aqua Suit himself and Striker in Aquatic Gear as well stood beside him. Kiro jumped forward and dived into the water as the Clones and about 1,500 Aquatic Speeders followed. Kiro pulled out his Lightsaber as he and the Clones headed far below to the besieged city.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse