NATION

PASSWORD

Star Wars The Clone Wars (IC)(OPEN)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Pantorrum
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 15, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Pantorrum » Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:37 am

Dooku contacted the bounty hunter.
"So, have you captured the Queen over Malastare? My fleet has just exited hyperspace by you and is transferred to your command. make sure if you haven't found her that you do soon before they can escape."
I expect to pass through this world but once. Any good, therefore, that I can do or any kindness I can show to any fellow creature, let me do it now. Let me not defer or neglect it for I shall not pass this way again- Etienne de Grellet du Mabillier
_[' ]_
(-_Q)
If you support Capitalism put this in your Sig.

Decius
Negotiator

Founded: May 10, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Decius » Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:41 am

Kaizer ended the transmission and returned to overseeing the Factory.

Meanwhile in the Onderonian Capital of Iziz, STX-129 or General Juma was speaking with the Puppet King, Sanjay Rash. Iziz was completely controlled by the Separatists. The Bridge to the city was preceeded by an AAT on either side with four B1's and five B2's. The gate was now Ray Shielded and everyone wishing to enter the city was screened before entry. Battle Droid Patrols roamed the streets and in some areas Military Convoys of AAT's and Battle Droids prowled. Commando Droids were stationed at Checkpoints and the Palace was swarming with them.
Rash was scoffing the possibility of an attack. "The Republic will not attack of there are innocents blocking them." Juma disagreed. "Do not underestimate the Jedi. We have no Proton Cannon giving them easy access to land their forces." The two continued to debate.

Klaggis smirked. Now he had a Dreadnaught and two Frigates at his disposal. He sent twelve Vulture Droids and ten Tri-Fighters after the Freighter as the Consular followed. The Warships had orders to watch for the cloaked ship.
"My enemies are many, My equals are none."
-Napoleon Bonaparte, First Emperor of France

"Our enemies are many, Our equals are none."
-Motto of the Glorious Fourth German Reich of Decius

LONG LIVE THE FOURTH REICH! HEIL TO THE KAISER!

Gibberan
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 15, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Gibberan » Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:08 pm

Kassaran wrote:
Gibberan wrote:Garlen woke up. It was foggy, and the bed...or the ground he was one, he wasn't sure, was as hard as concrete. He went to tidy his unkempt hair, and winced. He had a scar on his face. A big one. He went over to the door and called out: "Where am I?"

"Corusca Runner"
B-7 Modified Light Freighter
In orbit over Malastare, En Route to Coruscant

Jaan looked up, and then he looked back down at his sensors. Sure enough it was the ship of that same bounty hunter who'd originally come after the Queen on Naboo. Turning to Jul, he informed him to power up the weapons on the freighter as well as the main shield array. The Hyperdrive had been knocked loose in that inertial dampener stunt Jaan had pulled and thus he had been forced to hold at high orbit over Malastare, waiting for their passenger to come around. They had been in orbit for less than twenty minutes when Klaggis's ship came into view. Several fighters sporting traditional "Black Sun" IFF's also could be seen flanking it. The heavily modified Consular Class Cruiser would be superior in a fight against the outmatched "Corusca Runner", but the "Runner's" engine specs were top of the line and over-powered. They had actually required a new reactor system in order to power them and life-support at the same time.

Running the length of multiple fleet lines, the "Runner" began to drop to a lower orbit to evade it's current hunter. Jaan, checking the sensors, suddenly detected a sudden plasma flare, a cloaked ship had fired its weapons and had nearly hit the "Runner". The torpedoes that had missed however had only done so because they were locked onto a different target, the slightly larger Consular Cruiser. locke in battle, the marauding bounty hunter peeled off from the "Runner" and made to engage the offending vessel, firing blindly into space trying to hit and disable the cloaking generator aboard the other vessel. Taking advantage of the gap, Jaan took the "Runner" even lower until the atmospheric ionization masked her own, effectively cloaking her from most sensors. Now beginning to level out, a voice could be heard over the rumbling of the atmospheric turbulence.

"Where am I?"

The Jedi was standing, braced against the door, in little more than his skivvies, was obviously out of it. The scar on his face was almost all-consuming and would of hid his distinctive features had the bacta not of been present to begin and accelerate the healing process. Standing to attention, Jaan and Jul both moved to salute, but then stopped themselves and pulled the wounded General back into the medical bay, away from the Queen's prying eyes. Sitting the man back on the floating static-gurney, they began to check him over for any signs of further damages, but Jul and Jaan both arrived at the same conclusion, the man was fine. Instructing Jul to bring the Jedi his clothes, they put the cleaned articles of clothing (they had been able to rinse them off using the sonic shower) on a small grav-sled tray sitting next to the gurney so he (the Jedi) could easily access them.

Speaking now to their new passenger for the first time, Jaan spoke," Welcome aboard the "Corusca Runner" General-?" Jaan paused here to allow the General to respond.
Garlen got up, and a smile came to his face. "This is a Republic ship? Good. I thought I had been captured by the Separatist." He walked around. "I see the Council hasn't left me for dead, I was sure I was going to be after I rammed my ship into the Malevolence." Then his eyes drifted. "You managed to save my lightsaber too?" He looked up. "I am so sorry, where are my manners? Thank you so much, I owe you men my life, uh....your names?"
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his son in the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through himJohn 3:16-17

RP Name the Ambrosian Confederal Republic, or Ambrose
(you can still call me Gibbs)

Proud Esquarian!
(but also consider Kylaris)
Kassaran wrote:NSG, the one place where your opinion is the wrong one if it aint liberal enough for them... unless you're me, I'm well known for generally just despising human rights and the whole idea of entitlement.
Timothia wrote:My bad, I should have known better than to challenge the unchanging hive-mind of NSG. Won't happen again any time soon.

Humalle
Envoy

Founded: Nov 13, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Humalle » Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:27 pm

Upon supplying the Rebels with far better weapons and equipment, Kiro began coordinating a strategy with them. In order to retake the planet, they had to capture the city of Iziz first. But it would be best if no civilian casualties were caused. However unless they were able to draw the entire droid army out of the city, a siege would be unavoidable. Striker contacted the fleet in orbit as the Acclamators began their Landing Operation. To start three Acclamators would deploy their forces and they would form up outside the Landing Zone.
Striker had an idea for an attack strategy. He approached Kiro and showed him the map of Iziz. "General what if our boys in the 678th kept the droids busy here at the main gates to the city while the rebels and the Siege Battalion boys came in around the back and entered. They could hit where the bulk of our forces can't." Kiro shook his head.
"It will be better if just rebels enacted this flanking. For if we are to engage in a full frontal assault we will need every available soldier." Striker nodded.

So it was that the following afternoon a massive Republic Force began to march for Iziz. 22,000 Men, 12,000 AT-RT's, 4,500 AT-TE's, 1,200 Juggernaught Tanks, 200 HV-7 Artillery Cannons, and one Jedi. They made sure the Separatists noticed them, so they wouldn't notice the rebels sneaking around behind the city.

Decius
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Decius » Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:42 pm

Juma received reports of the Republic Army marching for the city. King Rash now became worried what with such a massive force preparing to assault the city. Juma turned to a Battle Droid nearby. "Deploy the army in Echo formation. Ensure nothing breaches the walls of this city." The droid nodded and hurried off as the Droid Army began to march out of Iziz.
Echo Formation was a slowly growing box of troops. Three battalions with another battalion coming after. First came three battalions of Battle Droids with 2,500 Battle Droids each. They were preceeding by a line of 400 Dwarf Spider Droids. After them came three battalions of Super Battle Droids with 2,500 Droids each. In between each battalion was 40 Crab Droids. Preceeding the Supers was a line of 400 Retail Droids followed by a line of 600 AAT's. After that the formation repeated.
Juma, being a Super Tactical Droid, believed everything required authorization and so contacted Count Dooku. "My Lord, the Republic Army is on the march. Authorization is requested to use the new Gunships."

Pantorrum
Powerbroker

Postby Pantorrum » Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:01 pm

Dooku responded and smiled.
"Permission granted. Destroy all of them. As little as possible must be allowed to escape."
I expect to pass through this world but once. Any good, therefore, that I can do or any kindness I can show to any fellow creature, let me do it now. Let me not defer or neglect it for I shall not pass this way again- Etienne de Grellet du Mabillier
_[' ]_
(-_Q)

Alotopia
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 16, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Alotopia » Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:30 pm

Decius wrote:Kaizer ended the transmission and returned to overseeing the Factory.

Meanwhile in the Onderonian Capital of Iziz, STX-129 or General Juma was speaking with the Puppet King, Sanjay Rash. Iziz was completely controlled by the Separatists. The Bridge to the city was preceeded by an AAT on either side with four B1's and five B2's. The gate was now Ray Shielded and everyone wishing to enter the city was screened before entry. Battle Droid Patrols roamed the streets and in some areas Military Convoys of AAT's and Battle Droids prowled. Commando Droids were stationed at Checkpoints and the Palace was swarming with them.
Rash was scoffing the possibility of an attack. "The Republic will not attack of there are innocents blocking them." Juma disagreed. "Do not underestimate the Jedi. We have no Proton Cannon giving them easy access to land their forces." The two continued to debate.

Klaggis smirked. Now he had a Dreadnaught and two Frigates at his disposal. He sent twelve Vulture Droids and ten Tri-Fighters after the Freighter as the Consular followed. The Warships had orders to watch for the cloaked ship.

4th Sector Fleet, Section Alpha
Near Malastare

Tolfin knew that Dooku would send a bounty hunter to kill the Queen; so he had sent 10 Venator ships to shadow it... The Venator captains did not know who or what was on the Freighter, but were ordered to protect it... They had jumped right after the Freighter left naboo, and had followed it to Malastare.

The Venators moved forward to engage the Bounty Hunter and his Separatist ships... Captain Nexas contacted Admiral Jaan, "Uh hello there... We were told something like this might happen to... whoever you are... Please get out of here before they attack you"

The Venators began to fire on the Separatist ships. They formed up between the Separatists and the Freighter, absorbing all the fire from the Separatists, while dishing it back out 5 fold. Soon the Shielding on Klaggis' ship would fail... Then he would be boarded...

A simple message was sent to Klaggis' ship from the hidden Vessel, "The predator is now the prey... The hunter is now the hunted... and the bounty hunter is now the bounty..."

OOC: The Republic would definitely have had Venators shadow the Queen... Of course they would have hoped that tye freighter would get by and not have to enter combat, but in the case that it did, you don't wanna be out gunned.
Last edited by Alotopia on Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alotopia is a Space Empire. So I will role play as such. The Empire of Alotopia contains 114 planets. Lord Avos Jarquen is the World Assembly observer, as he cannot vote on legislation. We are not a member of the WA.
Role-Play: I love Star Wars & Game of Thrones! So if you got a RP with those going on, hit me up. Also, winter has come and its gonna be a long one.
Pantorrum wrote:I truly do think you a great RPer and hope we RP together again sometime.

Pro: Ronald Reagan, Israel, Conservatism, Religious Freedom, States Rights, Small Government, Military, Donald Trump
Against: Abortion, Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton Big Government, No taxes on Churchs, Universal Healthcare, Partisanship, Congress

Decius
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Decius » Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:01 am

IC:

One of Kaizer's nearby Patrol Fleets en route from Hoth to Umbara to join Kaizer's main force there, received a Separatist Code 4 Distress Signal from Malastare. The fleet dropped out at Malastare which was halfway between Hoth and Umbara. It consisted of a Providence Dreadnaught, 3 Recursant Destroyers, 5 Munificent Frigates, 1 Lucrehulk Battleship, and 4 Supply Ship class Cruisers. They came out next to the other Separatist fleet.
Kaizer contacted the Tactical Droid in charge. "Commander why have you dropped out of hyperspace?" The droid responded. "We have come across a small Republic Fleet." Kaizer gave an annoyed answer. "Well deal with it quickly. I want those factory supplies delivered on schedule." The Droid nodded then cut the Transmission. It noticed how Kaizer did not mention where to deliver the supplies in case the Republic was monitoring communications.. "Launch all Fighters. Open Fire. Protect the Supply Ships."
Last edited by Decius on Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:28 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Humalle
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Humalle » Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:13 am

Kiro heard a deep rumbling in the distance showing the Droid Army was on the march and closing. He signalled for the army to halt. They were spread out along a vast open plain with the Artillery in the rear. Kiro ignited his Lightsaber and got into an offensive stance. "Get ready. Their nearly here." They all got ready to fight while above a Venator waited in the atmosphere to provide Fighter support.

Pantorrum
Powerbroker

Postby Pantorrum » Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:14 am

Pantorrum wrote:Dooku responded and smiled.
"Permission granted. Destroy all of them. As little as possible must be allowed to escape."
_[' ]_
(-_Q)

Decius
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Decius » Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:21 am

OOC: Oh I didn't see the post about Dooku. Sorry Pantorrum.

IC:

The massive Droid Army slowly came into view of the Republic Army. They outnumbered the Republic forces by many. A tactical Droid commanding an AAT pointed forward. "Go, go, all troops Open Fire." Battle Droids began firing their blasters, Supers raised their arms and started firing their wrist blasters, Crab's began firing their Dual Cannons on their underside, Spiders started firing their central cannons, Retail's began firing their dual blaster arms, and AAT's started firing their forward Cannon. They began to cut down many clones.

Humalle
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Humalle » Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:49 am

Kiro began deflecting blasts rapidly as beside him Striker fired away with his DC-17 Blaster Pistols. Nearby a whole squad was cut down by the Droids and an AT-TE toppled over from a large hit. A close by Juggernaught Tank was firing away with its forward Blaster Cannon. Kiro contacted the Venator on the comlink. "Begin the airstrike."
About 150 Z-95 Starfighters and 100 Y-Wing Bombers soared away from the Venator and began to attack the Droid Forces. Strafing runs were done by the Starfighters as they blew apart the droids with their Laser Cannons. The Bombers however wiped out whole columns with their Proton Bombs.

Decius
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Decius » Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:00 am

A Battle Droid walked up to Juma. "Uh Sir, Republic Aircraft are destroying our forward troops." Juma turned to the balcony of the throne room as 50 new Droid Gunships rose up. The Gunships were Ray Shielded meaning they would be far more difficult to take out. "Destroy the Republic Troops. Leave no survivors." The Gunships flew off in the direction of the battle.

Soon a fresh hail of Missiles fired and began to take out the Republic Aircraft. The Droid Gunships had arrived and began tearing through the Republic troops with missiles and triple Blaster Cannons.

Pantorrum
Powerbroker

Postby Pantorrum » Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:07 am

Grevious had made it around Christophsis and turned and fired its ION Rotar cannon at the republic fleet. The ground had been token, but these reinforcements had to be delt with. After this he would take nearly 100 ships and invade Kamino, or well, destroy it.
_[' ]_
(-_Q)

Decius
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Decius » Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:16 am

Kaizer contacted Grevious. "General, I advise a different target than Kamino. What does it matter of the Republic has no ground troops. They can still fight in space. I advise a surprise attack on Kuat Shipyards. The Republic needs ships to transport its troops, conduct battles, blockade."

Humalle
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Humalle » Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:32 am

Kiro realized the seriousness of the situation. He noticed the rest of the Droid Army seemed to have pulled back to the city. Those Gunships were slaughtering his troops and destroying the vehicles. Kiro told the Juggernaught Tanks to fire all Missiles. Dozens of Missiles were fired off and struck the Gunships bringing them down. Soon after two Acclamator's landed nearby and unloaded reinforcements. Kiro's forces were now double their original size.
They began the slow march to the enemy. Meanwhile Fighters and Bombers continued to strike the enemy from afar.

Decius
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Decius » Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:58 am

General Juma, King Rash, and Vice-Minister Korbek were having a conference with Count Dooku in the Throne Room. King Rash slammed his fist down. "The Rebels have breached the city and your droids can do nothing to stop them! I need more reinforcements!" Juma stepped forward with its hands behind its back. "My Lord, I calculate that sympathy for the Rebellion grows daily. We are lost. I advise recalling our remaining troops to Agamar before Republic Troops reach the Capital."

Pantorrum
Powerbroker

Postby Pantorrum » Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:01 am

"Fools! I didn't want to loose the planet."
He thought for a long moment.
"Have all forces retreat from the planet. Contact the republic and request permission for a formal retreat. We will see just how honorable they are. I have spoken with Grevious and he agreed to target Kuat. Prepare for an invasion of the planet." Dooku was furious.
_[' ]_
(-_Q)

Decius
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Decius » Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:09 am

Juma turned and shot King Rash as he and the Droids began to mobilize. Kaizer had sent several Transports to recall the army. The army soon boarded said transports and then fled the system.

Kaizer meanwhile reported to the Count that the Factory was 28% complete. However due to the protection of the Factory he would be unable to aid in the attack on Kuat.

Gotengo
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 11, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Gotengo » Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:15 am

'Just what I needed to make my day! An attack on my Group just after we got that Encrypted Data and new Separatist Encryption Codes' Master Cypho Kuras thought as his Venator Cruiser Redemption shook from another blow. He and a group of ARC Troopers had snuck aboard a Separatist Dreadnaught being escorted by a large group of 18 Destroyers. The Dreadnaught was carrying Encrypted Data and the new Separatist Encryption Codes. They managed to retrieve both but were caught before they could get away. They just barely got off the Dreadnaught and now the group of three Venator's and two Arquitens was being pursued by a Dreadnaught, a Destroyer, and four Frigates.
Red Turbo Laser fire streaked past the ships while they raced for Republic Space. They were in the Felucia System which at the moment was heavily contested. Cypho turned as Admiral Nash ran up. "General! The Cruiser Titan has lost its Hyperdrive! And our Port Side Deflectors are weakening!"
Kuras strode over to the Communications Center. "Start transmitting a Code 2 Distress Signal."
Signer of the International Neutrality Pact

Isona
Kitoius
Saxony-Dresden
New France
Sifon
Moralius
Decius
TheNew French Empire
TheNew British Empire
TheNew Italian Empire
New Weimar Republic
New Italian Occupied State
Dominus Africanus
Kanus Major
Remaining Nations Unlisted

Humalle
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Humalle » Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:27 am

Kiro had returned to the Stallion with his men as the fleet formed back up. Below on the planet the Onderonians celebrated their victory. Kiro smiled as he thought of the bravery the rebels had shown. Just then Striker hurried up to him. "General we're picking up a Code 2 Alert in the Felucia System! The system is heavily contested anyhow! Should we respond?" Kiro nodded and strode over to the Holotable.
"We'll take the Stallion and three other Cruisers with three Arquitens and an Acclamator. Have the rest of the fleet return to Kuat. But keep three Cruisers here to protect the planet for the time being." The orders were carried out and the selected ships jumped to hyperspace and headed to Felucia.

Decius
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Decius » Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:32 am

Kaizer contacted Grevious in a frantic state. "Grevious! Forget your attack on Kuat for the moment! A Jedi has managed to steal Encrypted Separatist Data and an Encryption Module which contains our latest Encryption Codes. Information about our new Secret Droid Foundry on Umbara is in that Data along with Battle Plans for the next month. A fleet is currently pursuing the Jedi in the Felucia System. You must get that data back."

Gotengo
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Gotengo » Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:52 pm

Cypho was suddenly thrown violently to the deck as multiple Clone Officers and Troopers on the bridge were likewise. Several Datapads were dropped. Cypho rubbed his head as he got up. He turned to Admiral Nash dizzily. "Damage Report?" He asked somewhat stutteringly. Admiral Nash pressed some keys and a hologram of the Ship came up. A red dot was blinking over the Hyperdrive Generator.
"We've lost our Hyperdrive. We still have Sub-Light Engines. But we've no chance of escape." Nash stated grimly as the enemy continued to bombard them. Cypho thought for a moment then made his desicion. "Bring the fleet about. We'll stand and fight. We'll just have to hope someone receives the Distress Signal. Launch the Fighters from this position." Nash nodded.

In the Hanger of the Redemption....

"All Pilots get to your Ships. All Pilots get to your Ships....." the intercom kept repeating the message as Clone Pilots quickly hurried to their ships. The climed the ladders into the cockpits of Z-95's, Y-Wing's or into a Tail Gunner. Soon enough the Hanger Doors opened and dozens of Fighters and Bombers began to launch from each Cruiser as the Republic Fleet turned to fight.

Isona
Kitoius
Saxony-Dresden
New France
Sifon
Moralius
Decius
TheNew French Empire
TheNew British Empire
TheNew Italian Empire
New Weimar Republic
New Italian Occupied State
Dominus Africanus
Kanus Major
Remaining Nations Unlisted

Pantorrum
Powerbroker

Postby Pantorrum » Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:16 pm

Grevious was resentful to do his request, but knew it was important.
"I will find it."
He ended the transmission and after firing on the republic ships, the Malevolence quickly entered lightspeed shooting out of the system. The powerful 100 ship blockade would hold off any enemy attacks. grevious had to get to Felucia and disable that ship. The malevolence would certainly frighten the jedi with the stolen plans.
_[' ]_
(-_Q)

Gotengo
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Gotengo » Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:25 pm

Another explosion rocked the ship as the Battle continued. Just then Admiral Nash pointed to a large group of ships heading straight for them. "General! Boarding craft incoming!" It was too late however as the group of six dagger like ships pierced the hull of the Hanger and began unloading their complement of Super Battle Droids. Clones began to fight them off in the Hanger. Cypho was down there with them cutting down droid after droid with his Lightsaber.

Isona
Kitoius
Saxony-Dresden
New France
Sifon
Moralius
Decius
TheNew French Empire
TheNew British Empire
TheNew Italian Empire
New Weimar Republic