NATION

PASSWORD

Exodus: Gods Among Mortals[OOC/Sign-ups][Open]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Infinity Incorporated
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 04, 2013
Ex-Nation

Exodus: Gods Among Mortals[OOC/Sign-ups][Open]

Postby Infinity Incorporated » Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:47 am

100,000 years ago, before stasis, Garden of Eden, conversation between Eve and her four children

"It is time, time for us to reach farther than we ever have before, it is time for us to rise as one. This is our destiny, to amass the wealth of empires, to lead armies, to burn it all down and to build it back up. Rise my children for you are gods among your kind and you have been bred to lead but there are those who would use their powers for other reasons and there are many. You are to set forth and conquer, you are to set forth and show humanity what they will become in time. You will have weaknesses but you will also have such power it is unfathomable. My child, you are just the first of a wave of many and there are those who would taint your destiny. So pick your path and choose carefully for within what I have weaved there will be chaos hidden inside the order, ready yourself for Onslaught my child. You are a god among mortals and you need to show this so do this and show them who you are and what you want to be. Onslaught is coming soon and after her will come more that mold your destiny, I promise you this for I am Eve and despite my sins I no longer break my promises."

"My name is Eve or Eden, a daughter of the first strain of Superhumans, a sentient creature with intellect that rivals all and a never-ending impulse to both create and destroy. I am immortal, I can die only by the hands of another or a tragic event. I am both science and art personified, able to weave intricate designs and breathe life into new races, I am able to exterminate those I deem insects. I am both warrior and tactician, able to withstand much and command great armies to do my bidding. I am Onslaught, a terrible creature of wrath capable of tearing entities limb from limb without ever touching them. I am Flora, a powerful entity capable of bulding up nature and using it to change the course of a battle or to destroy it. I am Aether, I am the air around you, the air that permeates with power when I command vicious storms to strike down my foes. I am Eden and Eve, a being capable of vicious acts while still maintaining beauty, glory and grace, I can weave greater beings than you could ever imagine. You are one of my creations."

"I am Eden, I am Eve, I am good, I am evil, I am strength and weakness, I am your queen. I will make you all kneel before me for I am your rightful leader. There is no one else that you should follow, no one else that should rule you and for disobeying that one, simple rule I will punish you. I will break you down, send an Onslaught, devastate you, rip you to shreds, hurt you. I will hurt you all and if you still do not kneel I will burn it all down. Pick your side carefully, make your choices carefully, be picky about even what you eat for anything and everything may lead to doom or keeping your life. Remember me, for I will haunt you. I will return, my children."

Exodus is a series that will tell the story of many characters and their lives, with this sandbox you can be anything whether that be the leader of a mega-corporation or a mere civilian. You are special, unique and unlike any other so weave your story. This is an epic, a world that you will mold as you interact with it and others. You will have to state what makes you so special or you can be a mere mortal among gods so pick what you are wisely for the Exodus has just begun. This will revolve around the creations of Eve as she tests humanity over and over again and it will revolve around you as this is not just my story but it is ours and it is ours to weave.

Rules:

3 strikes and you're out

No godmodding

Think before you do anything in he OOC or IC, seriously gais I am being cereal

Don't be a jerk, thanks

3 characters maximum

This is NOT a supernatural roleplay, it revolves around superhumans but there are subraces of superhumans like Nephilim, which are similar to devils and demons, the Angelics, which are similar to angels, alongside races that are similar to mythical races such as were-creatures, vampires and a wide variety of other things

There is Mana, the source of magic, but it is NOT supernatural and if it was it would be the only supernatural thing about the world of Exodus, it can simulate the effects of magic that would exist in fantasy roleplays but it can only be manipulated by Mana Manipulators, not Ergokinetics or anything else. It is obviously a type of energy that only Mana Manipulators can manipulate.

I DO NOT HAVE THE WIKIA UP YET, I WILL MAKE IT SOON!

Applications:

Code: Select all
[size=4][img]http://i39.tinypic.com/fblqhg.jpg[/img][/size]
[b]Full Name:[/b]
[b]Alias(es):[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Date of Birth:[/b]
[b]Marital Status:[/b]
[b]Current Location:[/b]
[b]Occupation:[/b]
[b]Affiliations:[/b]

[b]Theme Song(s):[/b] (Pick up to 4)

[b]What They Look Like:[/b] (Color of Hair, Eyes, Height, Weight, etc.)

[b]Celebrity Claim:[/b]

[size=4][img]http://i41.tinypic.com/otq81i.jpg[/img][/size]
[b]Powers:[/b] (Minimum paragraph in-depth description [u]OR[/u] link to our wiki if it's [i]exactly[/i] the same.)
[b]Limits:[/b] (Just give me something)

[size=4][img]http://i42.tinypic.com/1zz5ms3.jpg[/img][/size]

[b]Strengths:[/b] (List at least five, preferably with explanations/reasons.)
[b]Flaws:[/b] (At least five.)
[b]Likes:[/b] (At least five.)
[b]Dislikes:[/b] (At least five.)

[size=4][img]http://i39.tinypic.com/1yle20.jpg[/img][/size]
[b]Family Relations:[/b] (People in your character's family.)
[b]Other Significant People:[/b] (Other important figures in your character's life.)
[b]Their Story:[/b] (Three paragraph minimum.)

[img]http://i43.tinypic.com/3022q7t.jpg[/img]
(Character's skills, hobbies, etc.)

[size=4][img]http://i39.tinypic.com/nvtx0k.jpg[/img][/size]
(Three paragraph minimum written for THIS character in third person.)

Theme Songs

Eternal Abyss

Kerli, Walking on Air

The One That Got Away

Set Fire to the Rain

Rolling in the Deep

Someone Like You
Last edited by Infinity Incorporated on Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:56 pm, edited 23 times in total.
The ruivan Empire wrote:hi what are your ships modeled after? just curious.

My own creations with influences from Eve, Star Trek(The Borg & Species 8472[biotech, duh!]), namely, yes, I went there, Star Wars and some other stuff with Eve being the most noticeable and the others being EXTREMELY hard to notice for the way I mix them in ^-^

Exodus, Gods Among Mortals

Infinity Incorporated is a sovereign nation, not just a company. I am an FT roleplay that roleplays with people from PMT[most likely later PMT] and, if welcomed, MT for a bit of flare and nostalgia from science fiction stuff.

And as a FT roleplayer I find that the NSEconomy calculator doesn't work to well so I will most likely be using that for the company part of me.

Infinity Incorporated
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Eve, The Main Antagonist

Postby Infinity Incorporated » Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:59 am

[center]Image[/center]
Full Name: Eve/Eden
Alias(es): Dr. Evelan Iris Rose, Onslaught, Flora/Floris, Aether, Eden/Eve
Date of Birth: N/A
Marital Status: Married to Adam
Current Location: N/A
Affiliations: The Lord's Court

Theme Songs:

Set Fire to the Rain

Rolling in the Deep

Someone Like You

Eternal Abyss

What They Look Like:

Celebrity Claim: Angelina Jolie

[center]Image[/center]
Powers:

Mana Manipulation is Eve's gift, inherited from her father to enable her to weave anything she wants. Capable of being black or white, healing or harming the versatility of Mana manipulation is akin to that of Ergokinesis. This ability can be utilized to simulate the effects of magic but it is not supernatural. It enables her to do many things such as make force fields, constructs and some other stuff such as fly. While it is Eve's primary ability it is also heavily utilized by Eden. Capable of putting out large amounts of Mana it is vicious, powerful and very hard to control.

Advanced Telekinesis enables Eve to manipulate objects with her mind easily, capable of pushing, pulling, levitating, flying and a wide variety of other telekinetic powers she can acutely manipulate the area surrounding her. Capable of putting out less than 100 tons of force it is obviously not her power level that makes her ability advanced but rather the fact that her ability expands to other horizons. With many ways to counter-act her ability it is far from a surprise she is capable of adapting to situations with ease and can come up with ways to utilize her powers in mere seconds. Strengthened in the personality of Onslaught her ability is enhanced by at least 5 times as her limits haven't been fully tested. Far from the most powerful telekinetic on the planet she needs to find ways to enhance her capabilities further.

Florakinesis is the primary super-ability of the personality known as Flora which enables Eve to do a wide variety of things including make new plants and manipulate any plants in a 2 mile radius. Enhanced by two times in the personality of Flora this is an exceptionally powerful ability with a wide array of uses though it is less powerful when in the form of Eve. Capable of melding with her plants, taking control of others, releasing toxins, controlling plants extensively, healing herself with this ability and a wide variety of other things Flora is an opponent that is best attacked up close for at a distance she will crush you. Though the full limits of this ability haven't been tested it is known that Flora requires certain things to be able to utilize it with one of those being light. When kept from her precious babies or when nature is harmed Flora will erupt into an unstoppable rage.

Atmokinesis enables Eve to manipulate a wide variety of weather do a wide variety of things with it. Not limited to just storms her Atmokinesis extends to limited Heliokinesis which means she has a small amount of control over solar energy. Capable of manipulating the air for wind and related effects, lightning for the obvious, temperature to make it hot or cold and water for precipitation along with ice this is easily her most versatile ability. It is also the primary ability of Aether and strengthens the 'graceful as the wind' personality of her. Capable of adapting to the atmosphere, snapping someone's neck with a strong burst of wind, cutting into someone with a spear of water and a wide variety of other things it is obvious she is strongest around things that she could call on she doesn't have to concentrate harder to, say, draw enough moisture out of the air in a desert to make a spear of water, okay, she wouldn't do that in a desert but you get my point.

Cytokinesis is the trademark ability of Eve's family and it allows her to manipulate herself to tap into her other personalities and gain their appearance. Essentially the father of cellular manipulation abilities it allows for manipulation of cells. While simpler things such as basic hair manipulation, elasticity and even Biokinesis are easy to complete extreme uses of these powers will take a lot of energy. It enables her to merge two entities together to make a new one, to shapeshift and to make organic constructs. The fact that this is so powerful means it is rarely used and it is a ritual to use it to make a new race such as superhumans.

Limits:

Physical Condition

Emotions

[center]Image[/center]

Strengths:

Brilliant, she created multiple new strains of superhumans and exterminated the sentient[there was a study into this and it showed that Neanderthals were most likely sentient creatures that were outclassed by Homo Sapien Sapiens only because they were losing their frozen hunting grounds] Neanderthals in an effort to stop the development of her brother, Lucifer

Brave, she has to be brave to do what she does

A tactician, she has always needed to be a step ahead of everyone

Wealth, over time she has acquired many assets and things that many consider to make her wealthy, that and she has sold some of those things and acquired monetary wealth

A good actress, she has always needed to be able to act for some of the things she does
Flaws:

Multiple Personality Disorder

OCD

Egotistical

Over manipulative

Doesn't trust anyone but herself and her husband
Winning

Science

Reading

Knowledge

Power

Adam
Dislikes:

Lucifer

Losing

Idiots

Stupidity

Lack of wealth

[center]Image[/center]
Family Relations: We will go into that...at a later point in time because right now it is a secret
Other Significant People: Read the above
Their Story: Essentially the first part of the intro which I extended for this app

100,000 years ago, before stasis, Garden of Eden, conversation between Eve and her four children

"It is time, time for us to reach farther than we ever have before, it is time for us to rise as one. This is our destiny, to amass the wealth of empires, to lead armies, to burn it all down and to build it back up. Rise my children for you are gods among your kind and you have been bred to lead but there are those who would use their powers for other reasons and there are many. You are to set forth and conquer, you are to set forth and show humanity what they will become in time. Sure, you will have weaknesses but you will also have such power it is unfathomable. My child, you are just the first of a wave of many and there are those who would taint your destiny. So pick your path and choose carefully for within what I have weaved there will be chaos hidden inside the order, ready yourself for Onslaught my child. You are a god among mortals and you need to show this so do this and show them who you are and what you want to be. Onslaught coming soon and after her will come more that mold your destiny, I promise you this for I am Eve and despite my sins I no longer break my promises."

"My name is Eve or Eden, a daughter of the first strain of Superhumans, a sentient creature with intellect that rivals all and a never-ending impulse to both create and destroy. I am immortal, I can die only by the hands of another or a tragic event. I am both science and art personified, able to weave intricate designs and breathe life into new races, I am able to exterminate those I deem insects. I am both warrior and tactician, able to withstand much and command great armies to do my bidding. I am Onslaught, a terrible creature of wrath capable of tearing entities limb from limb without ever touching them. I am Flora, a powerful entity capable of bulding up nature and using it to change the course of a battle or to destroy it. I am Aether, I am the air around you, the air that permeates with power when I command vicious storms to strike down my foes. I am Eden and Eve, a being capable of vicious acts while still maintaining beauty, glory and grace, I can weave greater beings than you could ever imagine. You are one of my creations."

"I am Eden, I am Eve, I am good, I am evil, I am strength and weakness, I [i]am your queen. I will make you all kneel before me for I am your rightful leader. There is no one else that you should follow, no one else that should rule you and for disobeying that one, simple rule I will punish you. I will break you down, send an Onslaught, devastate you, rip you to shreds, hurt you. I will hurt you all and if you still do not kneel I will burn it all down. Pick your side carefully, make your choices carefully, be picky about even what you eat for anything and everything may lead to your doom or keeping your life. Remember me, for I will haunt you. I will return, my children."[/i]

[center]Image[/center]

Pretty much...this whole app...

Nope
Last edited by Infinity Incorporated on Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:50 am, edited 38 times in total.

My own creations with influences from Eve, Star Trek(The Borg & Species 8472[biotech, duh!]), namely, yes, I went there, Star Wars and some other stuff with Eve being the most noticeable and the others being EXTREMELY hard to notice for the way I mix them in ^-^

Infinity Incorporated is a sovereign nation, not just a company. I am an FT roleplay that roleplays with people from PMT[most likely later PMT] and, if welcomed, MT for a bit of flare and nostalgia from science fiction stuff.

And as a FT roleplayer I find that the NSEconomy calculator doesn't work to well so I will most likely be using that for the company part of me.

Sempans
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 26, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Sempans » Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:52 pm

Very interested in this...though I must ask what you mean by Celebrity claim?
COME TO THE REGION OF GAY: Even if you are not gay, we can certainly make you happy. This is a safe haven for you to celebrate yourself and your community!!!!

Calces millia
Diplomat

Founded: May 20, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Calces millia » Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:12 am

Can we make a devil character?
"Let me get this straight, you think surrendering, and offering yourself will stop the war? How arrogant. The life of each human is worth one, that’s it. Nothing more, nothing less."
- FMA: Brotherhood

Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it.
Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many.
Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books.
Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders.
Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations."

Infinity Incorporated
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Infinity Incorporated » Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:55 am

Sempans wrote:Very interested in this...though I must ask what you mean by Celebrity claim?

If you utilized a celebrity for a picture you have to tell us who you have claimed, so, yeah.

Infinity Incorporated
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Infinity Incorporated » Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:56 am

Calces millia wrote:Can we make a devil character?

No. There aren't really any devils. This isn't a paranormal roleplay, this is a roleplay regarding superhumans... You CAN make a demon-like character since Nephiliem, superhumans that appear like and have the abilities of demons, but it won't be an actual demon and therefore not a god-like entity. There is Mana, the source of magic, but it is NOT supernatural and if it was it would be the only supernatural thing about the world of Exodus, it can simulate the effects of magic that would exist in fantasy roleplays but it can only be manipulated by Mana Manipulators, not Ergokinetics or anything else. It is obviously a type of energy that only Mana Manipulators can manipulate.
Last edited by Infinity Incorporated on Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:30 am, edited 3 times in total.

Raktio
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Raktio » Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:17 am

Possibly intested
Broadside dead ahead!

No, this comment is not meant to be sarcastic.

Infinity Incorporated
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Infinity Incorporated » Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:28 am

Raktio wrote:Possibly intested

Cool, thanks for posting! :)

Caecuser
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Caecuser » Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:29 am

Yay - a good-looking superpower RP. I'll work on an app shortly.

Infinity Incorporated
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Infinity Incorporated » Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:43 am

Caecuser wrote:Yay - a good-looking superpower RP. I'll work on an app shortly.

Thank you. Welcome to the Exodus.

Infinity Incorporated
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Infinity Incorporated » Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:44 am

Updated the character template with a part where you can add 4 theme songs. I love music.

Infinity Incorporated
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Infinity Incorporated » Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:53 pm

Bump...

Caecuser
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Caecuser » Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:20 pm

You can only bump once every twenty four hours - it's alright dude.

Videssos
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 14, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Videssos » Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:24 pm

Agh, the app in this RP should be on TVTropes as the personification of a Big Damn App. :p
I'll see what I can do, though this massive app is a bit difficult.
|Now a member of Mirakai's harem|
A little bird told me, "Go, Go! Socialise! Talk to those fine people! And then, KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM! Plunge your knife into their throats when they ain't lookin', and then burn 'em to the ground!"
Well that's silly, isn't it?
"Winter is coming" - Stark motto.
Syrio Forel- "What do we say to the god of death?"
Arya Stark- "Not today"
Syrio Forel- "All men are made of water, do you know this? If you pierce them, the water leaks out and they die."
My Underworld RP ----> Here <~~~ My RP

Caecuser
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Caecuser » Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:25 pm

Videssos wrote:Agh, the app in this RP should be on TVTropes as the personification of a Big Damn App. :p

I'm finding it alright - though a couple of the categories don't apply to certain characters like non-mortals.

Infinity Incorporated
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Infinity Incorporated » Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:37 pm

Caecuser wrote:
Videssos wrote:Agh, the app in this RP should be on TVTropes as the personification of a Big Damn App. :p

I'm finding it alright - though a couple of the categories don't apply to certain characters like non-mortals.

You just have to put N/A for powers/limits...so, yeah.

Firstaria
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 29, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Firstaria » Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:45 pm

So, pretty much we have to do an angelic or almost-demonic character?

Let me try, hope I'm not fucking up.

Just realized it's late, I'm gonna finish this tomorrow. My general idea is sorta Jet Set Radio with a Darkness Nephilim, NOT EVIL however, actually good guy.

Full Name: Daniel De Simon
Alias(es): Mercury
Date of Birth: Unknown.
Marital Status: Single.
Current Location: Headquarters of the Tempest.
Affiliations: Tempest Movement for now.

Theme Song(s):

Official Theme song

(I'm gonna add others depending on RP's mood)

What They Look Like:

Celebrity Claim: Huh?

Powers:

Limits: Powers works on the person, meaning that requires the man to manage them to work properly. Their effect is hindered by light.

Strengths: (List at least five, preferably with explanations/reasons.)
Flaws: (At least five.)
Dislikes: (At least five.)

Family Relations: His family is just composed of his parents and his little brother, who live in Italy and treat him as he doesn't exist on a sort of silent agreement.
Other Significant People: Tempest members
Their Story: (Three paragraph minimum.)

OVERLORD Daniel Mercury of Firstaria
Original Author of SC #5 and SC #30

Infinity Incorporated
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Infinity Incorporated » Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:02 pm

Firstaria wrote:So, pretty much we have to do an angelic or almost-demonic character?

Let me try, hope I'm not fucking up.

Just realized it's late, I'm gonna finish this tomorrow. My general idea is sorta Jet Set Radio with a Darkness Nephilim, NOT EVIL however, actually good guy.

(Image)
Full Name: Daniel De Simon
Alias(es): Mercury
Date of Birth: Unknown.
Marital Status: Single.
Current Location: Headquarters of the Tempest.
Affiliations: Tempest Movement for now.

Theme Song(s):

Official Theme song

(I'm gonna add others depending on RP's mood)

What They Look Like:

Celebrity Claim: Huh?

(Image)
Powers:

Limits: Powers works on the person, meaning that requires the man to manage them to work properly. Their effect is hindered by light.

(Image)

(Image)
Family Relations: His family is just composed of his parents and his little brother, who live in Italy and treat him as he doesn't exist on a sort of silent agreement.
Other Significant People: Tempest members

(Image)

(Image)

Uhm, you don't have to >.<

Sempans
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 26, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Sempans » Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:23 pm

Full Name: Zaphnath-Paaneah
Alias(es): Yuval; Tirras; Tyrannus; Nicolas; Hephaestion; Brutus
Date of Birth: Unknown(There was no written record of it)
Marital Status: Single
Current Location: Russia
Occupation: Owner of several X-treme adventuring organizations; New-age spiritualist; Singer
Affiliations: Fae

Theme Song(s):
Flesh: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEfKooMunLI
Lux Aeterna: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbS-Zhz31CA
Hurricane: http://vimeo.com/28623696

What They Look Like: (Color of Hair, Eyes, Height, Weight, etc.)

Celebrity Claim: N/a

Powers:
Revealer of Secrets is an ability that Zaphnath has, his name literally meaning reaveler of a secret. THis allows him to automatically gain all secrets of beings that he has met. In this sense, it is usually their darkest secrets that are available to him, yet, generally, he is able to gain any secret from anyone.

Hydrokinesis another ability, allows him control over sources of water. This is a wide variety of uses, such as causing tidal waves or stopping them, creating water shields, and allowing him to breathe underwater. He is also able to control the water within a person. Take note thta he is only able to use water in the form it is in, but not change its form. This costs him alot of energy, and he doesn't use it often.

Sirens Voice is another ability of his. In the bible, one of his aliases, Yuval, is the first mentioned singer within the bible. His voice, when sung, can make people go into a trance like state, their bodies and mind open to his influence. Take not this allows only for people to be easily influenced by him. Note that he must sing his influences to the person.

Desires Visage is his last power. His alias, Tirras, means Desire. When people look upon him, they will se parts of him that they most desire in a person. Note, it will only be parts of him, not him entirely, lest everyone go crazy for him. Since people only find certain things desirable about him, and not him entirely, he has used this to his advantage.
Limits:
Physical/Mental fatigue(If he doesn't get enough sleep/uses his hydrokinesis to a big extent.etc)

Strengths:
Charismatic/Charming: Due to his desiring effect, he is seen by most people to be a very charming and charismatic person.

Heightened Senses: Due to being a superhuman of Eve and what most people refer to as Fae, he has heightened senses. This deals with his basic five senses, dexterity, balance, and his six sense.

Perfect physical condition: His body is in complete homeostasis and is as efficient s possible.

Strategist: After having worked under both Alexander the Great and Julius Caesar, he is a rather brilliant military strategist.

Diplomacy: Having been the Tsar Nicolas II (before that damn Rasputin came around), as well as his teachings from Alexander and Julius, he is well versed in the art of diplomacy.

Wealth: Due to his long life span and those he had been around, he has various priceless artifacts, as well as a significant amount of monetary wealth, due to his ownership of adventuring organizations; his singing career; as well as what he has garnered throughout history.

Flaws:
Knows no humility

Can be very vain

Is used to getting what he wants

Will let his emotions get in the way at times

Has a disdained view of the average human

Hedonist, in that he craves pleasure and experiences

Extreme places

Other super humans of Eves design

Astronomy

Spiritual and philosophical debates

Nature

The Arts

Pleaure

Ancient Greek/Roman/Macedonian Traditions and lifestyle

Dislikes:
Mortality

Defiance

Secrets

Hate

Mega-corporations

Family Relations: None that are still alive. When he was known as Brutus, he had married Claudia, then Porcia (both dead obviously). He also married into the family of Alexander the Great through Drypetis(though, his own true love was Alexander, which Alexander returned, until his death). Also, he does not know of his own family, having left while young. However,as having been a Russian Czar, the Romanov name still is around(not that he communicates with them)
Other Significant People: Julius Caesar; Rasputin;

(I will be finishing it later, as I have to leave about now....please tell me if everything so far is okay)
Last edited by Sempans on Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:17 am, edited 3 times in total.
COME TO THE REGION OF GAY: Even if you are not gay, we can certainly make you happy. This is a safe haven for you to celebrate yourself and your community!!!!

Calces millia
Diplomat

Founded: May 20, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Calces millia » Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:16 pm

Full Name: Tony Pandora
Alias(es): Limós, Gluttony
Date of Birth: N/A
Current Location: New York, USA
Affiliations: Greek Deities

Theme Song(s):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... 4tf9Q83ERg

What They Look Like:

Celebrity Claim:N/A

Powers:
Sin
The Sin are a type of monster that reside in Tony's body. They appear as butterflies, They have a skull shape as it's body and their wings have a striped pattern. Tony usually letting out the Sin into his opponents and let them be eaten by them, which also acts to increase the Sin numbers. Tony didn't have to use a single energy when letting out the Sin, but keeping them loyal and inside his body is another matter.
Pict

Gluttony
Gluttony is a cursed sword created by merging Tony blood and his energy. Gluttony user is able to use this sword just like Swordmaster, even if he/she never hold a sword before. To summon this sword, all Tony has to do is letting his blood out a little. However when using Gluttony, Tony's energy will be drained in a huge amount as long as Tony still uses it

Limits: (Just give me something)
Inefficient Energy
Unlike others, Tony couldn't replenish his energy even if he rest, sleep, or drink. The only time his energy will replenish is when he eat. The amount of energy is also depending on how much he eat.

Physical Fatigue
The danger of Physical fatigue for Tony is large. Not only Tony will collapse in a second his energy depleted, The Sin will also betray him for not giving his energy and will start eating him from inside.

Strengths:

Creative: He's very creative person. Able to make new technique when fighting an enemy or simply turn the tides, Tony is shown this traits since 100.000 years ago.

Enhanced Sense: Thanks to his condition, Tony sense is far beyond normal human.

Aware of Condition
Even though his childish behavior, Tony usually aware of what condition he's in.

Dependable
He's actually pretty dependable when you need him (This only happen if Tony in same side as you)

Well Behaved
If the situation needs it, Tony is able to behave correctly in front of the people, even with his Childish behavior and his hunger.

Flaws:

Childish
Even though Tony is 100.000 years old, he always behave in a mock-childish manner. This usually annoy people around him, making it harder to cooperate with him

Never satisfied Hunger
Thanks to his status as embodiment of famine, Tony hunger is never actually satisfied. This sometime affect him, making him become wild and destructive.

Diplomacy
Tony is never able to understand the art of diplomacy, and prefer more "Physical Contact" when dealing with someone

Sadistic
Pushed long enough and Tony will turn into sadistic psycho. Note that he will use a large amount of energy if he turning into psycho, making this dangerous to Tony.

Impatient
Thanks to his childish behavior, Tony is incredibly impatient. This usually makes him can't be stealthy and often miss an opportunity

Poor
He's jobless for at least 25 years. Even if he have some money, those will be spent in matter of seconds for foods.

Food

More Food

Big City

Normal Human

Comic book

Modern Lifestyle

Dislikes:

Encyclopedia

Waiting

Small Village

Authority

Rich people

Family Relations: None still alive
Other Significant People:
Their Story:

(Not yet finished, Please tell me if i'm made a mistake in this app)
Last edited by Calces millia on Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:33 am, edited 3 times in total.
"Let me get this straight, you think surrendering, and offering yourself will stop the war? How arrogant. The life of each human is worth one, that’s it. Nothing more, nothing less."
- FMA: Brotherhood

Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it.
Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many.
Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books.
Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders.
Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations."

Charmera
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:10 am

WIP, going to get a second characters APP up soon.
Please tell me if this seems OP, so I can change it.

Full Name: Merak Thankios
Alias(es): Atilla the Hun, Gengis Khan, Hannibal(Carthage), Was mistaken multiple times for the god Ares and other Gods of war.
Date of Birth: 18,000 BCE, specifics unknown
Current Location: Sahara Desert, In solitude .
Affiliations: Nephilim

Theme Song(s): (Pick up to 4)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXRjg_QWN-Q

What They Look Like: (Color of Hair, Eyes, Height, Weight, etc.)
Normal:
Red eyes, Black hair, 6ft 4inch, Looks 30, Trench coat, Unshaven, Unkept, Messy.
Rage:
http://eretze.wikispaces.com/file/view/ ... _Rogue.jpg

Celebrity Claim: N/A

Powers: (Minimum paragraph in-depth description OR link to our wiki if it's exactly the same.)
Pyrokenisis:
He has the ability to generate and control fire and flame. His power with this ability is directly proportionate to the intensity of his anger, at a relatively calm state he can generate fireballs and 8ft walls of flame, while when enraged the heat, size and intensity of his flame increase, able to turn sand to glass, melt metal and other feats.

Geokenisis:
Unlike his pyrokenetic abilities, his Geokenisis is strongest when he is most calm and sometimes when he is sad, which is hardly ever. As he gets more enraged his Geokenisis weakens, however there have been balanced moments when his Geokenisis has equaled his Pyrokenisis, but thoses have been even rarer than his extremes.

Bloodfeaster:
A large two handed axe, can be summoned into and out Merak’s hands. Powered by his undying hatred, he knows how to use this axe after most of his life using it. It increases his strength to the point where he can cut through most things easily. It also increases his speed greatly (50Mph)

Nightmare:
A black horse which serves as Meraks usual steed, doesn't add much to his abilities but allows him to go at speeds of 250 Mph. Nightmare is sentient, however he is only a reflection of his masters personality and his is little more than an animal, and he cannot replicate Nightmare, he only has one.

Limits: (Just give me something)
Nightmare refuses to go over water, Bloodfeaster will drain its master of energies and will not go away unless sated of its lust for blood, as states before his Geokenisis and Pyrokenisis are effected by his moods, so he's likely to have one or the other. His strength given by Bloodfeaster only helps him when using bloodfeaster, and doesn't help him on other feats of strength including moving rocks, melee attacks without Bloodfeaster, etc.

Strategic Knowledge: Was the general Hanibal and Gengis Khan. However he often abandons reason nowadays for pure rage.

Rage: His anger fuels him, drives him, and makes him a powerful foe

Hatred: While alienating him from most anyone, his Hatred serves as a second driving force

Will: His hatred and rage also strengthens his will and helps him resist mental attacks.

Drive: His is a driven individual who rarely gives up on a task.

Has few friends
Prone to rash decisions
Hatred means he’s not a very happy person
Prone to emotional extremes
Stubborn

Quiet/tranquility (A secret love of his)
Battle
Weapons
Fire
Gardening (Another secret hobby)

Fools
Cowards
Traitors
Needles waste of life
Enclosed spaces

Family Relations: (People in your character's family.) None alive as far as anyone knows.
Other Significant People: (Other important figures in your character's life.) Emertia, wife (Deceased), Aurelian Legius, His friend turned enemy.

More or less above

Last edited by Charmera on Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Imperial--japan's Witchy Friend.

The Miaphysite Church of Coptic Archism
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 31, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Miaphysite Church of Coptic Archism » Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:10 am

I don't quite understand what we do in this RP.

Tribea
Minister

Founded: Aug 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Tribea » Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:18 am

[center]Image[/center]
Full Name: Takadon
Alias(es): Nether, Chaos, Deathsweep, Ot, Niz, Nizzler, Crex, Crextic, Crexton, Horde, Johnny Roget(pronounced Rojit)
Date of Birth: 10/19/1878
Marital Status: Had two wives who ended up exploding life mincraft creepers, that enough?
Current Location: Sparta, Greece
Hacker
Affiliations: None

Theme Songs
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9PCsEdFLGPg

:hug: http://m.youtube.com/?reload=7&rdm=up56 ... re=related
What They Look Like:

Johnny Roget:
http://www.shutterstock.com/subscribe.mhtml

Horde and Chaos:
http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=dem ... edIndex=10

Deathsweep:
http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=Dea ... edIndex=11

Nether:
http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=Fut ... edIndex=24

Ot:
http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=dem ... tedIndex=5

Niz:
http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=dem ... tedIndex=9

Crex:
http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=Fut ... tedIndex=5

Celebrity Claim: ¿

[center]Image[/center]
Powers

Advanced Telekinesis Is telekinesis.

Chaoskinesis is the Manipulation of Chaos(used by some more then others)

Pyrokinesis Greek for move fire, he can control fire.

Mana Manipulation[/i] You explained this.

Physical Condition He's a superhuman, what do yiu think?

Emotions

[center]Image[/center]

Strengths:

Intelligent, cuz hez haz THEZ PURRIEZTZ PUTERZ!!!!!1!1!1!!!1!1!!!!!!111!!!!!!!

Remorseless, because he usually kills things

Bruteness, cuz itz notz clizez

Non-Binding

Negotiating, cuz phyzicz
Flaws:

Has a vulvernable human form

OCD

Brute

Is kind of...Evil

Doesn't trust anyone, not even himself, for he is many....
Tacoes

Science

Explosions

Food

Power

Rum

Evil
Dislikes:

Good

Losing

Idiots

Stupidity

Wealth

[center]Image[/center]
Family Relations: None
Other Significant People: His friends, Freddick Jackson and Jackson Freddick
Their Story:
He has traditionally hated the light and good, after feeling he had been abandoned. Everytime he saw anything thoight to be by Eve, BOOM! Note that most of it probably not Eve's.
Anything evil¿
Meh.
This continued untilnthe start of WWI, where he felt he had to protect the Austrians. After that failed, his hate of good intensified. Eventually, he joined with other beings to become Takadon. Now he wanders, seekinh destruction of Eve

Jacked up pictue.
Sad.

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=258811
Last edited by Tribea on Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
Sediczja wrote:Sediczjan infantryman drops fro the ceiling, entrenching tool in hand. Extremist shits pants, followed by death. Great success.
ಠ_ಠ
╭╮
Fantasy RP:
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=289003

Caecuser
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Caecuser » Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:35 am

Oh God, that last app. :palm:

Tribea
Minister

Founded: Aug 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Tribea » Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:38 am

YOLO, Boredom, and z, all in one.
Horrible, aint it?
Sediczja wrote:Sediczjan infantryman drops fro the ceiling, entrenching tool in hand. Extremist shits pants, followed by death. Great success.
ಠ_ಠ
╭╮
Fantasy RP:
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=289003

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse