NATION

PASSWORD

Hier Kommt die Sonne [IC 01: Ich Will]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Rupudska
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Sep 16, 2010
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Rupudska » Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:07 pm

The Carlisle wrote:Alberto was on the ground with a notepad and quill studying the flora. At this point had been up for 5 hours. He was in his normal form, the silver suit nothing more then a pool of liquid on the ground. He was stable again, no longer insane. In fact, he was in quite a relaxed mood. In his ear was a small earbud which seemed to be playing music. He was looking at this particular flowering plant which spat an acid when touched on the petals. He turned around and looked at Ilyesse who had just hit the ground. "Ah your awake Ilyesse. Be careful around the flora. I'm studying what each of them do," he said. A barbed vine wrapped around Ilyesse's right leg. "That one is what I call a snare vine. Best you get it off of you before it pumps you with its paralyzing poison."

Ilyesse jumped a bit as the snare vine began to coil around her, but it soon fell to her claws.

"Ugh... I have never liked man-eating plants."

She looked up at the distant sound of Ilirra's voice.

"We were struck by a dark matter warhead, which apparently set off the flux device that scientist was carrying on his person, which sent us back in time. How far, I am not sure, but it must have been several trillion years."

She took a deep breath, then started to remove her boots, letting her feet sink into the damp, warm soil. Gods, it felt good. She didn't think it was even this warm on most of Earth, or even Lycan. Norreij? Maybe, though it had always been a bit too chilly for it to have plants like these.
The Holy Roman Empire of Karlsland (MT/FanT & FT/FanT)
THE Strike Witches NationState | Retired King of P2TM
Best thread ever.
MT Factbook/FT Factbook|Embassy|Q&A
On Karlsland Witch Doctrine:
Hladgos wrote:Scantly clad women, more like tanks
seem to be blowing up everyones banks
with airstrikes from girls with wings to their knees
which show a bit more than just their panties

Questers wrote:
Rupudska wrote:So do you fight with AK-47s or something even more primitive? Since I doubt any economy could reasonably sustain itself that way.
Presumably they use advanced technology like STRIKE WITCHES

Malshan
Senator

Founded: Sep 08, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Malshan » Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:16 pm

Nikhan finished wrapping his hand with a few scraps of cloth from the bottom of his shirt, creating a makeshift splint to hold the bones in place until he could transform and heal them. He pounded on the tube's door some more with his good hand, yelling loudly at the metal cylinder's walls, ["GET ME OUT OF HERE, DAMMIT!"].

That failing, the wolfman decided to try a different tactic. He slid down the length of the tube to the sliding port at the bottom where the projectile would normally exit the ship, searching around for the manual release panel which was in place for in-atmosphere docking maintenance. Eventually he found it, sliding a panel open and crossing a few wires to open the panel at the bottom. With a loud BANG!, Nikhan flew out of the tube as the pressure equalized. The force of the blast flung him down toward the ground at a decent clip. Except that the ground was about a hundred feet below the tube's exit.

["SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTT!"] he howled in Lycanian as he fell through the air in free-fall. The bottom of the cliff was sloped and, thankfully, covered in some local flora that appeared to be flowers. Nikhan slammed into them and began rolling, tearing plants out of the ground and disturbing the dirt around them. Eventually he came to a stop against a large crystalline boulder of some sort.

Well, if I wasn't fucked before, I sure am now. he thought to himself. He tried his comm unit, finding it smashed and hanging to his wrist by a shred of material. Looking upward to the ledge that the ship had perched on, the gravity of the situation suddenly struck him. "What. The. Hell??? Where in seven hells are we?" he shouted as he leapt to his feet (painfully) and began climbing back up the cliff toward the ship.
ET IN ARCADIA EGO
A certain therianthropy thing.
*sigh*
My factbook
Rupudska wrote:
Hetland 2 wrote:
You catch on quick. That's why I like you. :)
I'm kidding of course you aren't a thing. You're a person.

Dude, don't insult the werefurry.

Rupudska wrote:RP Sample: Let me in, or we take another third of Mexico.
Rupudska wrote:You're NS's Wolfman, therefore your argument is negated due to bias.
"Sarcasm works so much better when you can look down your fire-breathing nose at someone." -Callistan Sairias
"Lupus magnus est, lupus fortis est, lupus deus est."
I'm an atheist, transhumanist, asexual, cladotherian (Canini) male.
Also known as Canarius, your friendly-ish dog person Lycanthropic American.
Kshrlmnt wrote:Malshan

Neo Arcad
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 29, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Neo Arcad » Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:14 pm

Malshan wrote:Nikhan finished wrapping his hand with a few scraps of cloth from the bottom of his shirt, creating a makeshift splint to hold the bones in place until he could transform and heal them. He pounded on the tube's door some more with his good hand, yelling loudly at the metal cylinder's walls, ["GET ME OUT OF HERE, DAMMIT!"].

That failing, the wolfman decided to try a different tactic. He slid down the length of the tube to the sliding port at the bottom where the projectile would normally exit the ship, searching around for the manual release panel which was in place for in-atmosphere docking maintenance. Eventually he found it, sliding a panel open and crossing a few wires to open the panel at the bottom. With a loud BANG!, Nikhan flew out of the tube as the pressure equalized. The force of the blast flung him down toward the ground at a decent clip. Except that the ground was about a hundred feet below the tube's exit.

["SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTT!"] he howled in Lycanian as he fell through the air in free-fall. The bottom of the cliff was sloped and, thankfully, covered in some local flora that appeared to be flowers. Nikhan slammed into them and began rolling, tearing plants out of the ground and disturbing the dirt around them. Eventually he came to a stop against a large crystalline boulder of some sort.

Well, if I wasn't fucked before, I sure am now. he thought to himself. He tried his comm unit, finding it smashed and hanging to his wrist by a shred of material. Looking upward to the ledge that the ship had perched on, the gravity of the situation suddenly struck him. "What. The. Hell??? Where in seven hells are we?" he shouted as he leapt to his feet (painfully) and began climbing back up the cliff toward the ship.

Eos' face brightened... well, okay, she had a realization, even though her face was incapable of properly expressing it. "o͝h͞, I ̵c͠a̧n ͘ju͞st͡ ̡t͠alk͘ ̨t͘o͜ ḩi҉m ͝fro͟m͡ ͞h̸e̸r҉e̢!̡" she exclaimed, wandering off in an approximation of a straight line. Shattered ship bits and inconvenient angles were little obstacle to her. She used her pseudo-telepathy to reach out and mentally poke Nikhan. Her voice would come through loud and clear, with none of the disturbing warping it experienced when she spoke aloud. "Hey... are you there?"
Ostroeuropa wrote:Two shirtless men on a pushback with handlebar moustaches and a kettle conquered India, at 17:04 in the afternoon on a Tuesday. They rolled the bike up the hill and demanded that the natives set about acquiring bureaucratic records.

Des-Bal wrote:Modern politics is a series of assholes and liars trying to be more angry than each other until someone lets a racist epithet slip and they all scatter like roaches.

NSLV wrote:Introducing the new political text from acclaimed author/yak, NEO ARCAD, an exploration of nuclear power in the Middle East and Asia, "Nuclear Penis: He Won't Call You Again".

This is the best region ever. You know you want it.

Malshan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Malshan » Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:49 pm

Neo Arcad wrote:
Malshan wrote:Nikhan finished wrapping his hand with a few scraps of cloth from the bottom of his shirt, creating a makeshift splint to hold the bones in place until he could transform and heal them. He pounded on the tube's door some more with his good hand, yelling loudly at the metal cylinder's walls, ["GET ME OUT OF HERE, DAMMIT!"].

Eos' face brightened... well, okay, she had a realization, even though her face was incapable of properly expressing it. "o͝h͞, I ̵c͠a̧n ͘ju͞st͡ ̡t͠alk͘ ̨t͘o͜ ḩi҉m ͝fro͟m͡ ͞h̸e̸r҉e̢!̡" she exclaimed, wandering off in an approximation of a straight line. Shattered ship bits and inconvenient angles were little obstacle to her. She used her pseudo-telepathy to reach out and mentally poke Nikhan. Her voice would come through loud and clear, with none of the disturbing warping it experienced when she spoke aloud. "Hey... are you there?"

Nikhan felt something touch him and he twitched, losing his grip and falling back to the bottom of the cliff about thirty feet down. "DAMMIT!" he shouted as he landed on his tail...again. He sat there for a moment, quietly attempting to blink the tears of pain out of his eyes. "Oh why???" he lamented quietly.

Then the words came through, crystal clear in clarity. "Alright. What the fuck. I'm hearing voices now? Never a good sign of good mental health. But hey! Let's follow the yellow brick road and leap off another cliff, shall we?"

He then responded, "Yes! Hello there, ye who shall not be named! I realize you're probably some hallucination from me getting my ass handed to me by the slick combo of a torpedo tube and a poorly placed cliff, but hey! Let's have some intelligent fucking conversation while I'm slowly going insane, shall we?"

The wolfman turned around again and began climbing, quickly ascending despite the concussion he just knew that he had.
ET IN ARCADIA EGO
*sigh*
My factbook
Rupudska wrote:
Hetland 2 wrote:

Rupudska wrote:You're NS's Wolfman, therefore your argument is negated due to bias.
"Sarcasm works so much better when you can look down your fire-breathing nose at someone." -Callistan Sairias

Neo Arcad
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Neo Arcad » Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:56 pm

Malshan wrote:
Neo Arcad wrote:

Nikhan felt something touch him and he twitched, losing his grip and falling back to the bottom of the cliff about thirty feet down. "DAMMIT!" he shouted as he landed on his tail...again. He sat there for a moment, quietly attempting to blink the tears of pain out of his eyes. "Oh why???" he lamented quietly.

Then the words came through, crystal clear in clarity. "Alright. What the fuck. I'm hearing voices now? Never a good sign of good mental health. But hey! Let's follow the yellow brick road and leap off another cliff, shall we?"

He then responded, "Yes! Hello there, ye who shall not be named! I realize you're probably some hallucination from me getting my ass handed to me by the slick combo of a torpedo tube and a poorly placed cliff, but hey! Let's have some intelligent fucking conversation while I'm slowly going insane, shall we?"

The wolfman turned around again and began climbing, quickly ascending despite the concussion he just knew that he had.

Eos stumbled as she made her way down the corridor, even though it was largely destroyed and crumpled in on itself. She squeezed through gaps, crawled on the ceiling, and did other impossible things, heading towards where Nikhan sorta was. Triangulation with the pseudo-telepathy thing wasn't exact, and it was short-ranged, limited by said communication method's distance of effect. As she walked, Eos continued to communicate. "Are you okay? You don't sound okay. Where are you? What are you doing?"
Ostroeuropa wrote:Two shirtless men on a pushback with handlebar moustaches and a kettle conquered India, at 17:04 in the afternoon on a Tuesday. They rolled the bike up the hill and demanded that the natives set about acquiring bureaucratic records.

Des-Bal wrote:Modern politics is a series of assholes and liars trying to be more angry than each other until someone lets a racist epithet slip and they all scatter like roaches.

NSLV wrote:Introducing the new political text from acclaimed author/yak, NEO ARCAD, an exploration of nuclear power in the Middle East and Asia, "Nuclear Penis: He Won't Call You Again".

Malshan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Malshan » Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:08 pm

Neo Arcad wrote:
Malshan wrote:Nikhan felt something touch him and he twitched, losing his grip and falling back to the bottom of the cliff about thirty feet down. "DAMMIT!" he shouted as he landed on his tail...again. He sat there for a moment, quietly attempting to blink the tears of pain out of his eyes. "Oh why???" he lamented quietly.

Eos stumbled as she made her way down the corridor, even though it was largely destroyed and crumpled in on itself. She squeezed through gaps, crawled on the ceiling, and did other impossible things, heading towards where Nikhan sorta was. Triangulation with the pseudo-telepathy thing wasn't exact, and it was short-ranged, limited by said communication method's distance of effect. As she walked, Eos continued to communicate. "Are you okay? You don't sound okay. Where are you? What are you doing?"

Nikhan, now shaking from exertion and convinced that he was going insane replied curtly, "Oh just fine and dandy, Princess. Just fucking peachy. I'm going slightly mad...and I lost my favorite rubber duck!" He scrambled up toward the edge of the cliff, trying desperately not to fall off as the cliff sloped outward. Dangling from the belly of the cliff, Nikhan let more of his frustrations loose and howled, ["*insert Lycanian explicative here*"].

Two clawed fingers appeared over the lip of the rock face followed by a very scratched up and very pissed off wolfman who promptly fell over the precipice onto solid ground at long last. "Where am I? What the hell am I doing? Very good questions. Wish I knew the answers...oh wait! I DO! I'm on the edge of a cliff I've gotten very intimate with talking to a hallucination. Just peachy, I SAY!"
Last edited by Dread Lady Nathicana on Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ET IN ARCADIA EGO
*sigh*
My factbook
Rupudska wrote:
Hetland 2 wrote:

Neo Arcad
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Neo Arcad » Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:03 pm

Malshan wrote:
Neo Arcad wrote:

Nikhan, now shaking from exertion and convinced that he was going insane replied curtly, "Oh just fine and dandy, Princess. Just fucking peachy. I'm going slightly mad...and I lost my favorite rubber duck!" He scrambled up toward the edge of the cliff, trying desperately not to fall off as the cliff sloped outward. Dangling from the belly of the cliff, Nikhan let more of his frustrations loose and howled, ["*insert Lycanian explicative here*"].

Two clawed fingers appeared over the lip of the rock face followed by a very scratched up and very pissed off wolfman who promptly fell over the precipice onto solid ground at long last. "Where am I? What the hell am I doing? Very good questions. Wish I knew the answers...oh wait! I DO! I'm on the edge of a cliff I've gotten very intimate with talking to a hallucination. Just peachy, I SAY!"

Eos laughed. It was... somewhere between creepy and endearing. Probably more endearing than anything, because it was in Nikhan's head. "I'm not a hallucination... I'm an Umibozu. You know, the One that Waits at the Edges of Everything. Where are you?" she asked, as she exited the ship through one of the gashes torn into the hull. Then she saw him, dead ahead, having just made it up the cliff. "Oh, I see you!" she exclaimed. Despite her swaying, stumbley walk, she moved with startling speed towards him. As Nikhan looked up, he'd see her standing immediately over him, her face not too far from his, still unable to quite hold herself still. "Ḑi͈̣d̗̳̖͎̭͘ ̯͖̠̩̠̬ỳ̳̹͓o̼̣̠͉̙͍u͚͖̻̣̼̖ ̜̘͇̫̪m̷i͇̳͈͎̮̝͚s̴s̩̫̖̦͍͙̠ ̷̪̳̻̻m̤̬̜̰̯̹e̴̗̖͍?" she asked, with some approximation of a giggle.

Minroz
Powerbroker

Founded: Nov 24, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Minroz » Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:54 am

“Urrrgh~” Daluu groans as he woke up from his unconsciousness. He was stuck in his gunner seat of his turret station. As soon as he straightening out his mind from impact, the Norr looked around the room. With a grunt, he got off his seat and walked through the hallway. Daluu wanted to investigate what happen and assess the situation.

As soon as he arrived in the cargo bay, unlike his Lycanian colleagues, Daluu doesn’t seem to be surprised at the tropical environment. Smelling the jungle, it brought up the nostalgic reminder of his home planet he was born and bred in. Pondering, he crossed his arms and gave a look of boredom at the rest of the crew present.

“Well, we crashed in the middle of nowhere, didn’t we?” He murmured. “What are we going to do now, Captain? I suggest we should ration our supplies and find out where in the Gods' name are we.”

Rupudska
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Rupudska » Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:16 pm

Ilyesse nodded. The best thing to do in their situation was to leave the ship and see what was around them.

She attempted to turn on the microphones remotely, but they did not seem to be responding. Rare indeed was it that she raised her voice outside of battle, but the situation demanded it.

"Ahem. To any crew member that can hear me from down here: We will be heading out to explore the area. The atmosphere is apparently non-toxic, so none of us should be at any risk of suffocation or poisoning."

In the meantime, she began to take off her shirt due to the humidity. The temperature inside the ship was beginning to equalize with that outside, and outside, it was well over 45 Standard degrees.
Best thread ever.

Questers wrote:
Rupudska wrote:So do you fight with AK-47s or something even more primitive? Since I doubt any economy could reasonably sustain itself that way.

Malshan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Malshan » Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:08 pm

Neo Arcad wrote:
Malshan wrote:

Eos laughed. It was... somewhere between creepy and endearing. Probably more endearing than anything, because it was in Nikhan's head. "I'm not a hallucination... I'm an Umibozu. You know, the One that Waits at the Edges of Everything. Where are you?" she asked, as she exited the ship through one of the gashes torn into the hull. Then she saw him, dead ahead, having just made it up the cliff. "Oh, I see you!" she exclaimed. Despite her swaying, stumbley walk, she moved with startling speed towards him. As Nikhan looked up, he'd see her standing immediately over him, her face not too far from his, still unable to quite hold herself still. "Ḑi͈̣d̗̳̖͎̭͘ ̯͖̠̩̠̬ỳ̳̹͓o̼̣̠͉̙͍u͚͖̻̣̼̖ ̜̘͇̫̪m̷i͇̳͈͎̮̝͚s̴s̩̫̖̦͍͙̠ ̷̪̳̻̻m̤̬̜̰̯̹e̴̗̖͍?" she asked, with some approximation of a giggle.

Nikhan yelped and rolled over, falling off the cliff yet again. This time, however, he grasped the edge with his hands, his tail sticking straight out and his hackles raised. "Dammit, you blob thing! Don't sneak up on me like that! And to think, I was just having an interesting conversation with my own personal hallucination."

The wolfman hauled himself over the edge of the cliff and hopped away from the precipice, pushing Eos back with his hands. "Now then, you freakish...thing. What the hell are you? Are you going to try to eat me again? And finally, why the hell is my hallucination telling me that it's you?"
ET IN ARCADIA EGO
*sigh*
My factbook
Rupudska wrote:
Hetland 2 wrote:

The Carlisle
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 25, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Carlisle » Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:26 pm

Alberto walked out of the cargo bay and stepped out into the wilderness. He looked up to see a thick canopy of leaves with sunshine poking through at points. Bushes and flowers grew along the ground in spots where the sunlight reached. Vines crept up the trunks of the trees and hung from the canopy above. Large insects flew through the air searching for their next meal. It was a menagerie of life.

Alberto had a wide grin on his face. A whole planet to study and no competition to get in his way. It was a dream. He turned to face Ilyesse who had just taken her shirt off. While this may effect some characters, Alberto wasn't one of them. He never found attraction in other people, especially sexual. To him it was a distraction from more important things, like critical thinking. Though Ilyesse did remind him of the heat. His vest and shirt were sticking to his body from sweat. He took off his vest and unbuttoned the top of his shirt. He felt much more comfortable after that. He spotted Daluu in his peripheral vision. He knew that Daluu would comment on Ilyesse. He got distracted a bit by thinking of the scenarios that might happen, all of them involving Daluu getting his ass kicked. He brought his mind back to reality and remembered his original intent.

"Ilyesse, I suggest we split into a few groups. We don't know when night will descend on this planet so we should cover as much ground as possible before that happens," he said.
Call me Carly
Gayism enabler
Trans Girl
Radical Anti-Radical Feminist Feminist
S.W.I.F: Sex Worker Inclusionary Feminist.

Rupudska
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Rupudska » Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:53 pm

Ilyesse nodded. "In that case, I will take Ilirra, Daluu, and Nikhan... where is Nikhan?"

She looked up towards the bridge of the ship. He didn't appear to be in the main hall, and she had heard the sound of a torpedo tube depressurizing. Perhaps that had been Nikhan.

She facepalmed at the thought of Nikhan being shot towards the ground out of a torpedo tube. I should purchase some new torpedo tubes once I find an area, namely ones with ladders built-in in case someone gets stuck inside.

"He most likely was ejected outside. We will have to go find him, in that case. Hoshintoko? Would you kindly search for him? He cannot have gotten far."

That idiot.
Last edited by Rupudska on Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Best thread ever.

Questers wrote:

Starkindler
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Starkindler » Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:14 pm

"Backup routing enabled.
Attempting to enable main circuitry ... ... ... SUCCESS.
Resuming from crash dump. Error code: 0x 23FC 4311 - Main system power failure"

Hoshintoko looked around in the cargo bay, at the damaged ship. She could hear noises she couldn't place, and have never heard of. She had heard a few clients speak of animal noises, the wind among leaves, the particularly rich ones spoke about bird songs, and the sound of running water. She looked out of the ships, levitating, as it was apparently inclined. However, it didn't help her much, as all she seen was "Unknown lifeform, historical, mobile, non-sentient" - referring to animals, which were no more than a fable where she lived and "Unknown lifeform or scenery object" - referring to plants.

After the many unknowns, she decided to look through her databases, which showed they were at full integrity, and still couldn't found anything about the strange creatures. She tried to contact the Mechanians, however, she either received no response, or 'Invalid data', when she tried backup and archaic protocols. As she remembered that she was hit by the EMP effect of a dark matter warhead when she was trying to charge her impulse drive - which makes large amounts of subspace resonance - she simply assumed her subspace communicator malfunctioning, and as seeing an unknown paradise, she considered herself in a simulation. A very elaborate one at that.

She spread her wings and began to fly at a low speed around the ship. She soon began to feel her coolant turbines spin up to a high speed, becoming noisy. Exterior atmosphere hostile to convective cooling. Risk of overheating. Condensates detected. - as her on-board diagnostics stated, she began to look at herself, her tattered dress becoming moist and damp. She hoped that her cabin had a light dress ready for her. She then heard the captain asking her to search for Nikhan, so she looked around especially for him. Soon after that, she found him and Eos. She started her descend at the two familiar people, reporting to her Captain.

"Found him and the Umibozu, I'm closing in on them. Vector is 212, negative 52, 1210. Also, as far as I remember, there were 28 hostiles before the ship got EMP'd. I was offline, anyone killed them?"

Meanwhile Ayako went with another attempt to power up the main reactor, unsuccessfully, after having it run for a minute. She noted that at least the warp drive would be fully functional if they could get power for it. And if the ship functioned at all, being at an angle to the ground, most likely heavily damaged, but the Mechanian couldn't assert the damage. She used her tentacles to hold herself still in the engine room, while continuing to repair the antimatter engine, which she tried after the ship's systems were fried in the EMP effect of the dark matter blast. Then she started the reactor again, succeeding in powering it up, and the ship's computers. She then used her mechadendrites to move around in the ship, trying to assess damage.

"Captain, the warp drive, the main power, and the backup servers work. And it seems, nothing else." - she assessed the ship's state over radio to her superior - "I'm getting around and trying to assess the damages."

Nachfolgia
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 19, 2012
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Nachfolgia » Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:18 am

Rupudska wrote:Ilyesse nodded. "In that case, I will take Ilirra, Daluu, and Nikhan... where is Nikhan?"

She looked up towards the bridge of the ship. He didn't appear to be in the main hall, and she had heard the sound of a torpedo tube depressurizing. Perhaps that had been Nikhan.

She facepalmed at the thought of Nikhan being shot towards the ground out of a torpedo tube. I should purchase some new torpedo tubes once I find an area, namely ones with ladders built-in in case someone gets stuck inside.

"He most likely was ejected outside. We will have to go find him, in that case. Hoshintoko? Would you kindly search for him? He cannot have gotten far."

That idiot.

Ilirra followed Ilyesse's lead and took off her jacket, revealing an already sweat stained tank top. She then proceeded to tie the black Lycanian military jacket around her waist. She was already sweating through her cloths after being outside for only a few minutes. What ever planet they were on, it was the hottest that Ilirra had ever seen. If it continued to get hotter, she would be forced to take off all her clothes just to keep warm and judging by the reactions of the crew earlier, she doubt they would appreciate it.

" Man, it's so hot here. It's like a sauna." Ilirra said as she wiped sweat off of her face. " I hope this planet has like a resort or something. Maybe a nice pool with drinks and hot shirtless men." Ilirra said as she looked around, seeing nothing but jungle.

Military Factbook
The best damn alliance to ever grace NS
Strike witches

Accomplished Member of the The Age Of Neophytos RP Group

The Carlisle
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Carlisle » Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:59 am

"An Umibozu?!" Alberto thought, "This day keeps on bringing more surprises. I'll have to study it later." He perished the thought. There was more concerning matters than the Umibozu. "I'll take Hoshintoko, Ayako, and Elletra," he said. Hoshintoko was an obvious choice. She was able to fly so she and him would be able to cover the most ground. Ayako was a second choice. Her expertise in engineering would be useful in case they find anything. Plus she could cut through thick jungle with her lasers, making her a trailblazer. Elettra was his final choice. To him, she was the last useful crew member on the ship. She could be useful as a rear guard for the group. Plus, none were limited by biological processes, saving resources and time.

Alberto saw that Illira had arrived and did the same as Ilyesse. He was starting to worry that this heat would pose an obstacle to their progress. "The heat in this environment will drain us of fluids if we are not careful. We should bring extra rations of water on the journey," he said.
Call me Carly
Gayism enabler
Trans Girl

Minroz
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Minroz » Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:15 am

Nachfolgia wrote:" Man, it's so hot here. It's like a sauna." Ilirra said as she wiped sweat off of her face. " I hope this planet has like a resort or something. Maybe a nice pool with drinks and hot shirtless men." Ilirra said as she looked around, seeing nothing but jungle.

“Why not take off your clothes, it will cool you down better~” Daluu made a lewd joke. For some reason, he didn’t look like he was sweating from local humidity.

“Anyway,” He glanced at Ilyesse. “Let’s armed ourselves with guns, Heaven knows what dangers lurked beneath in the jungles. I’ll go fetch mine.”

Turning his heels back, he strutted back to his quarter. Returning back to the cargo bay, he changed his dress to Norr military-issue jungle camo uniform and carrying his shotgun and his other combat tools hidden in his clothes.

“I’m ready when you chunhuos are.” Daluu quips, cocking his shotgun.

Rupudska
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Rupudska » Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:31 pm

Ilyesse sighed. While she would certainly like to do that, knowing Daluu he would draw too much attention to himself from wildlife from his continuous wolf whistles. She'd only strip down entirely if it got above 55 degrees.

She nodded at Daluu suggesting to get weapons. She headed back into the ship and up into her quarters, near the bridge. She only got two things: A spare kukri and a fully charged pistol, which were really all she needed.

As she was exiting her quarters, she noticed the scientist staggering down the hall. A frown quickly covered her face. It was, after all, his fault they were in this mess, likely billions of lightyears and trillions of years from their stomping grounds.

"And just what, pray tell, are you doing?" He froze. Before he could even respond, Ilyesse punched him in the face, before he could retaliate, she kicked him in the groin, sending him sliding down.

Ilyesse exhaled. I should find that suitcase...

She climbed up into the bridge to find it. She didn't have to look long, it was resting against the side door and one of the clamps had fractured, causing it to hang partially open. A bit of duct tape would fix it easily. She grabbed it and slid back down to the cargo bay before leaving the ship. The oh-so-important vials were, to her shock, entirely intact. More to her shock still, they were unlabeled.

She decided to grab two of them. She was the captain, after all, and it wasn't like the scientist was going to do anything about it in his current condition.

She downed one, and pocketed the other as she tossed a third vial to Daluu and a forth to Ilirra. "Drink up."
Best thread ever.

Questers wrote:

Nachfolgia
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 19, 2012
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Nachfolgia » Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:37 am

Rupudska wrote:Ilyesse sighed. While she would certainly like to do that, knowing Daluu he would draw too much attention to himself from wildlife from his continuous wolf whistles. She'd only strip down entirely if it got above 55 degrees.

She nodded at Daluu suggesting to get weapons. She headed back into the ship and up into her quarters, near the bridge. She only got two things: A spare kukri and a fully charged pistol, which were really all she needed.

As she was exiting her quarters, she noticed the scientist staggering down the hall. A frown quickly covered her face. It was, after all, his fault they were in this mess, likely billions of lightyears and trillions of years from their stomping grounds.

"And just what, pray tell, are you doing?" He froze. Before he could even respond, Ilyesse punched him in the face, before he could retaliate, she kicked him in the groin, sending him sliding down.

She climbed up into the bridge to find it. She didn't have to look long, it was resting against the side door and one of the clamps had fractured, causing it to hang partially open. A bit of duct tape would fix it easily. She grabbed it and slid back down to the cargo bay before leaving the ship. The oh-so-important vials were, to her shock, entirely intact. More to her shock still, they were unlabeled.

She decided to grab two of them. She was the captain, after all, and it wasn't like the scientist was going to do anything about it in his current condition.

She downed one, and pocketed the other as she tossed a third vial to Daluu and a forth to Ilirra. "Drink up."

" I have all the weapons I need right here." Ilirra said as she pulled out her pistols and twirled them around like an ancient gunslinger. Nevertheless, she followed the captain up through the ship. She had kept relatively quiet, quite a feat for her, up until they stumbled across the scientist and Ilyesse proceeded to attack him. " go captain, kick his ass!" Ilirra cheered as Ilyesse kicked him. Ilirra walked over and picked him up by the collar. " You deserve worse, scumbag." Ilirra said as she slammed the scientist against the wall and kept walking.

She followed the captain up to the bridge, where they found the briefcase the scientist was lugging around. She watched as Ilyesse opened it and took out some vials and tossed one to Ilirra. " What's this? Weirdest liquor I've ever seen and I had Norr wine, that's stuff is something else." Ilirra said as she looked at the vial.

Military Factbook
The best damn alliance to ever grace NS
Strike witches

Accomplished Member of the The Age Of Neophytos RP Group

Minroz
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Minroz » Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:35 am

Rupudska wrote:Ilyesse sighed. While she would certainly like to do that, knowing Daluu he would draw too much attention to himself from wildlife from his continuous wolf whistles. She'd only strip down entirely if it got above 55 degrees.

“Hmph, serves him right.” Daluu commented on the rough-up scientist. He catches the vial where Ilyesse thrown, he started inspecting it for brief moment. For some reason, Daluu had a feeling he should drink the mysterious liquid right now.

“Are you sure it’s good idea to drink them? Even they’re unlabelled.” He questioned. “To be honest I’m not sure they’re save to drink. Long time ago, one of my men drank some unlabeled liquid and died the day after. Well…”

The Norr puts the vial into his pocket. “Maybe I drink if I think it’s safe, nuff said.”

Rupudska
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Rupudska » Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:51 pm

Ilyesse shrugged. Alberto at least knew when things were toxic and when they were not, and if the nanobots were harmful, he would have certainly said something. Though she did feel a little odd after ingesting the first vial. More... in tune with her surroundings than normal.

Perhaps it functions as a stimulant.

"We will head to the west of here. I have brought flare grenades, I do hope the rest of you have flares as well in case you find something. Leave your radios on as well, the flares should be detected by them."
Best thread ever.

Questers wrote:

The Carlisle
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Carlisle » Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:58 pm

"I very much doubt that the nano machines were made to kill those they were ingested by. They are simply too advanced to just be killer bots," Alberto said, "Ingest them if you will. Just be aware that you'll be under my observation for a while. I'll be studying what they do in your bodies. That includes you too Ilyesse."
Call me Carly
Gayism enabler
Trans Girl

Wolfenium
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 17, 2010
Father Knows Best State

Postby Wolfenium » Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:37 am

Staggering through the cargo bay, Elettra looked quite dizzy from the experience earlier. Dragged along by Eos, hit by a dark matter blast and out for a few hours, the girl took a while to become active again. Trying to hold on to the crates as a grip, her processor was still trying to sort out the remaining bugs, but a sudden trip over a strange wet mass threw her over as she rubbed her head in annoyance.

"W-Who the hell left their junk lying around," she grumbled, "stupid boarding party, I'll-"

However, a closer inspection of the offending object stopped her artificial heart. It was one of the soldiers in the boarding party, cut into a bloodied mess of ribbons and mesh. All around were similar grisly remains of the surviving interlopers that managed to avoid being consumed by Eos. Panicked, the petrified girl uttered a huge scream as she began quivering on the spot in a huddle. She had no idea what happened. She was sure that slime woman did it.
Name: Wolfenium| Demonym: Wolfener/Wolfen| Tech Level: MT/PMT/FanTech (main timeline) or FT/FanTech
Factbook (under revamping): MT | PT
Characters: Imperial Registry of Houses (PT: Historical Archives)
Embassies: Wolfenium's Diplomatic Quarters - Now open to Embassies and Consulates
National Symbols (Applies for both MT/PMT and FT): Flag (Elaborate)|Anthem

/人 ‿‿ 人\ { Make a contract with me, and save me from the Homu-devil! )

Minroz
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Minroz » Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:13 am

Rupudska wrote:Ilyesse shrugged. Alberto at least knew when things were toxic and when they were not, and if the nanobots were harmful, he would have certainly said something. Though she did feel a little odd after ingesting the first vial. More... in tune with her surroundings than normal.

Perhaps it functions as a stimulant.

"We will head to the west of here. I have brought flare grenades, I do hope the rest of you have flares as well in case you find something. Leave your radios on as well, the flares should be detected by them."

The Carlisle wrote:"I very much doubt that the nano machines were made to kill those they were ingested by. They are simply too advanced to just be killer bots," Alberto said, "Ingest them if you will. Just be aware that you'll be under my observation for a while. I'll be studying what they do in your bodies. That includes you too Ilyesse."

“I’ll keep that in mind. But I’m still not going to drink it yet.” Daluu replied, slugging his shotgun. He gave a look to the forest for a moment as if he’s studying something. The Norr left and fetched some flares for himself.

“Well, this reminds me of my family picnic. We tend to bring some big guns to hunt big-ass predators.” He remarked. “However, I never got stranded in the middle of nowhere when I was in the Imperial Army. But I’m trained to prepare for this.”

He crouched down, picking up a stick and threw it to some random plant. Once Daluu finished throwing the stick, he immediately draws out his shotgun. Seeing nothing happen, he glanced back at his colleagues.

“This is the tactic I learn from my parents. It’s to check if there’re any man-eating plants or predators nearby.”

The Carlisle
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Carlisle » Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:46 am

Alberto laughed. "That won't work with all the plants. From what I studied, these things react to body heat. Could mean they go after vertebrates," he said. He heard a loud scream which rung his ears. His ears were still weak from the metal music so this almost burst his eardrums. She covered his ears with his hands and walked around to find the source of the scream. She saw Elletra quivering in the center of he cargo bay surrounded by body parts. "Not used to gore. I suggest you get used to it and fast. You'll be seeing a lot of it. Also, scream one more time and I'll remove your vocal unit," he said in an angry voice. He walked away from the robot, kicking away a piece of gore from his feet.

He turned his head to Ilyesse and the others. "I'll be going to my lab for some equipment, I'll be back in a few minutes," he said. He walked back to his lab. There, he grabbed a few odd devices, a few boxes of ammo, and a bottle of whiskey. He put this all in a small silver bag which stretched with each item put inside. He then left the lab and went down to the Engine room. He knew Ayako would still be here fixing damage. "Ayako, the crew is going on a scouting mission. Everyone that's useful is going out. I suggest you save the repairs for nightfall," he said.
Call me Carly
Gayism enabler
Trans Girl

Rupudska
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Rupudska » Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:27 pm

Ilyesse nodded. "Wherever you are heading, tread with caution. For all we know, this planet could be uncivilized in the extreme, or not even have sentient life on it. And that would just make it all the more dangerous."

She flicked off the safety of her pistols.

"Ilirra, Daluu, stay close to me. Try to avoid getting eaten, I would greatly dislike having to remove your bodies from the digestive track of a man-eating plant or animal."
Best thread ever.

Questers wrote:

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse