NATION

PASSWORD

School For Half Humans <REBOOT> (OOC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Hamste
Minister

Founded: Sep 10, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Hamste » Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:29 am

Evraim wrote:
Nuridia wrote:I didn't know either until I read Evraim's post.

I assume everyone is female until proven otherwise. It's actually me parodying how everyone else assumes that their fellows are male until proven otherwise.

:p

Nuridia wrote:I'm a girl too ya know. :lol:

And I'm an android.

I assume everyone has no gender until proven otherwise...
Can you imagine a world without hypothetical situtations?

Logic is like thumbs, it is not necessary but it sure is helpful.

New Cinoth
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby New Cinoth » Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:09 am

I assume no one is human until proven otherwise. 8)
I am the insane goddess of Pseudo-Reality! My power is beyond logic.
This nation does represent my views on politics.
I run on pure 100% Nightmare Fuel!
The Cuil Theory
Elipida wrote:All Hail The Great Tofu King

BettaMin wrote:Cinoth is above grammar. And spelling. Don't question her power.

Solmakia wrote:
New Cinoth wrote:With the correct sauces anything tastes good! So go on ahead.... I'm just warming up my giant grill.

I declare war on you for your capitalist urges to eat children!

Senkaku wrote:Cinoth, unstable? I'd never have guessed... :p

Wyztrkstan wrote:First rule: Never trust NC. :p

Inquilabstan: A mix of brutal and kawaii. Like an uber metal kitten.

Tarnen
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 22, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Tarnen » Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:17 am

New Cinoth wrote:I assume no one is human until proven otherwise. 8)

I assume everyone is a figment of my imagination until proven otherwise. 8)
My RPs:
The Supernatural Chronicles

Evraim
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 29, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Evraim » Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:00 pm

Tarnen wrote:I assume everyone is a figment of my imagination until proven otherwise. 8)

I'm not sure it can be proven otherwise, so... We're actually all figments of your imagination, Tarn. The universe is your creation, and you're the god-self.

*watches as the fourth wall crumbles into sweet nothingness*

Hamste wrote:I assume everyone has no gender until proven otherwise...

New Cinoth wrote:I assume no one is human until proven otherwise. 8)

Well, in this case, you're both right. I'm an android, bent on world domination and good parties.
Last edited by Evraim on Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 28, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nuridia » Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:12 pm

I have to return to school tomorrow. This is so irrelevant but now I gotta go see this bitch in my history class again. I'm sick of her messing with me, I wish I could just hit her with my textbook. Totally unimportant but I had to get that out. Anyway, where is this RP headed?
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.
The Diamond card suit represents fire, strength and power. Sister of the Queen of Hearts, Queen of Spades and the Queen of Clubs.

Tarnen
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Tarnen » Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:14 pm

Nuridia wrote:I have to return to school tomorrow. This is so irrelevant but now I gotta go see this bitch in my history class again. I'm sick of her messing with me, I wish I could just hit her with my textbook. Totally unimportant but I had to get that out. Anyway, where is this RP headed?

Well if the OP doesn't return soon, I'm guessing someone else is going to take over.
My RPs:

Vaxon
Post Marshal

Founded: May 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Vaxon » Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:15 pm

> Raises hand.
Greetings, If you're reading this, YOU ARE A STALKER!
Now, in all seriousness, I am an American Male.
Greater Mackonia wrote:"A car carrying a Communist a Capitalist and a Fascist breaks down, the Communist implores for the three to unite and push the car forward, though it may take significant time and misery. The Capitalist declares that the three should hire a taxi, though it will be costly and the taxi only has room for two. The Fascist gets in the car, sounds the horn and pretends the car is still moving."

-A Mack Saying.

Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nuridia » Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:15 pm

I wonder who it'll be. NC knows the most about the RP I guess, but he said he's not good with writing RPs.
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.
The Diamond card suit represents fire, strength and power. Sister of the Queen of Hearts, Queen of Spades and the Queen of Clubs.

New Cinoth
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby New Cinoth » Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:16 pm

Nuridia wrote:I have to return to school tomorrow. This is so irrelevant but now I gotta go see this bitch in my history class again. I'm sick of her messing with me, I wish I could just hit her with my textbook. Totally unimportant but I had to get that out. Anyway, where is this RP headed?

Don't hit her in the head.

Hit her in the stomach, then the back of the head. and when she goes down river-dance on her face!

Nuridia wrote:I wonder who it'll be. NC knows the most about the RP I guess, but he said he's not good with writing RPs.

I do?
The Cuil Theory

Solmakia wrote:
New Cinoth wrote:With the correct sauces anything tastes good! So go on ahead.... I'm just warming up my giant grill.

Tarnen
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Tarnen » Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:18 pm

Vaxon wrote:> Raises hand.

>Slaps hand.
My RPs:

Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nuridia » Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:21 pm

New Cinoth wrote:

Don't hit her in the head.

Hit her in the stomach, then the back of the head. and when she goes down river-dance on her face!

Nuridia wrote:I wonder who it'll be. NC knows the most about the RP I guess, but he said he's not good with writing RPs.

I do?

That would be so awesome, lol! :hug:

You did play in both RPs before, and posted more often than me. I just assumed is all.
Last edited by Nuridia on Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.

New Cinoth
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby New Cinoth » Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:25 pm

Nuridia wrote:That would be so awesome, lol! :hug:

And if she still bothers you you can call up all the wonderful people on NS

Nuridia wrote:You did play in both RPs before, and posted more often than me. I just assumed is all.

Oh.. Well, maybe I do. :p
The Cuil Theory

Solmakia wrote:

Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nuridia » Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:30 pm

Thanks dude, I'll just tell the principal if it happens again.
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.

Raktio
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Raktio » Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:32 pm

Name: Selena Mc.Cain
Age (13-19, please): 16
Appearance: (the stuff I went through before I found this...) http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/ ... 6ftjf4.jpg this is one of her 'jeeze thanks mom' moments. (Other pictures, ignore eye color, it is green) http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2013/ ... 6gpp68.jpghttp://files.myopera.com/xx-DEVIL-ANGEL ... rl%20anime (and what she will look like as an adult) http://display.crystalscomments.com/1/9 ... 9e9a8e.jpg
Race (what is your nonhuman half?): succubus
Bio: Completely optional, all I'll say is that she is a blacksmiths daughter and (she is) a lesbian.

Also due to school I can't say I'll be on extremely often but when I can I will be.
Last edited by Raktio on Fri Dec 06, 2013 2:00 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Broadside dead ahead!

No, this comment is not meant to be sarcastic.

New Cinoth
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby New Cinoth » Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:35 pm

Nuridia wrote:Thanks dude, I'll just tell the principal if it happens again.

Alrighty then...

Raktio wrote:Name:
Appearance: (the stuff I went through before I found this...) http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/ ... 6ftjf4.jpg this is one of her 'jeeze thanks mom' moments.
Bio: Completely optional, all I'll say is that she is a blacksmiths daughter and a lesbian.

Also due to school I can't say I'll be on extremely often but when I can I will be.

Yay! Another demon! We have a shadow demon, a prince of corruption, and now a succubus! Out number the angles! WOOT WOOT! :twisted:
The Cuil Theory

Solmakia wrote:

Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nuridia » Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:41 pm

Only by one though, dear. 8)
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.

Evraim
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Evraim » Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:42 pm

Tarnen wrote:Well if the OP doesn't return soon, I'm guessing someone else is going to take over.

*storms Versailles*

For liberty, equality, and fraternity! In the name of the French people, I hereby declare that this uncouth and sordid autocracy, wherein the affluent and fortunate few rub salt into the soars and wounds of the downtrodden, shall henceforth be wholly and thoroughly abolished, and a republic established, embracing the virtue of popular sovereignty and the spirit of national friendship. Viva la France!

*plants flag to symbolize the ascent of the popular government*

Sisters, brothers, let us call elections! Then, we shall collectivize the rustic estates of the gentry and the industrial means of production in the name of the general welfare.

Would you care to talk about it? I've found that talking about things often makes me feel better, even if I kind of suck at it.
Last edited by Evraim on Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nuridia » Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:49 pm

Evraim wrote:
Tarnen wrote:Well if the OP doesn't return soon, I'm guessing someone else is going to take over.

*storms Versailles*

For liberty, equality, and fraternity! In the name of the French people, I hereby declare that this uncouth and sordid autocracy, wherein the affluent and fortunate few rub salt into the soars and wounds of the downtrodden, shall henceforth be wholly and thoroughly abolished, and a republic established, embracing the virtue of popular sovereignty and the spirit of national friendship. Viva la France!

*plants flag to symbolize the ascent of the popular government*

Sisters, brothers, let us call elections! Then, we shall collectivize the rustic estates of the gentry and the industrial means of production in the name of the general welfare.

Would you care to talk about it? I've found that talking about things often makes me feel better, even if I kind of suck at it.

I mean, I answer questions in class and some people get upset, she's always telling me to shut up and being rude. I mean, you people have plenty opportunity to answer questions too. If they're not correct, try studying for once in your life.
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.

Evraim
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Evraim » Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:56 pm

Nuridia wrote:I mean, I answer questions in class and some people get upset, she's always telling me to shut up and being rude. I mean, you people have plenty opportunity to answer questions too. If they're not correct, try studying for once in your life.

She does this in front of your instructor? May I ask what level class this is? I've been given awkward glances in regular level courses for asking/answering questions, but have never received similar treatment in a higher level course. Maybe talking to some of the people in the class, and befriending them could help the situation? I don't know enough. Still, that's really rude. I would probably give her the death stare. I do the death stare well.

Hamste
Minister

Founded: Sep 10, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Hamste » Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:56 pm

New Cinoth wrote:
Nuridia wrote:Thanks dude, I'll just tell the principal if it happens again.

Alrighty then...

Raktio wrote:Name:
Appearance: (the stuff I went through before I found this...) http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/ ... 6ftjf4.jpg this is one of her 'jeeze thanks mom' moments.
Bio: Completely optional, all I'll say is that she is a blacksmiths daughter and a lesbian.

Yay! Another demon! We have a shadow demon, a prince of corruption, and now a succubus! Out number the angles! WOOT WOOT! :twisted:

Trying to out number the angles can be tough :P Unless if this school has no corners I guess.
Can you imagine a world without hypothetical situtations?

Logic is like thumbs, it is not necessary but it sure is helpful.

Evraim
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Evraim » Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:59 pm

Hamste wrote:Trying to out number the angles can be tough :P Unless if this school has no corners I guess.

Will you marry me? :kiss:

Everything's so spherical... :o

New Cinoth
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby New Cinoth » Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:59 pm

Nuridia wrote:
Evraim wrote:I mean, I answer questions in class and some people get upset, she's always telling me to shut up and being rude. I mean, you people have plenty opportunity to answer questions too. If they're not correct, try studying for once in your life.

Yeah, i suggest you make a bunch of friends. Jerks like that usually pick on people they view as alone.

Hamste wrote:Trying to out number the angles can be tough :P Unless if this school has no corners I guess.

We are winning by one so far!
The Cuil Theory

Solmakia wrote:

Vaxon
Post Marshal

Founded: May 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Vaxon » Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:00 pm

Tarnen wrote:
Vaxon wrote:> Raises hand.

>Slaps hand.

> Punches your face m8.
Greetings, If you're reading this, YOU ARE A STALKER!
Now, in all seriousness, I am an American Male.
Greater Mackonia wrote:"A car carrying a Communist a Capitalist and a Fascist breaks down, the Communist implores for the three to unite and push the car forward, though it may take significant time and misery. The Capitalist declares that the three should hire a taxi, though it will be costly and the taxi only has room for two. The Fascist gets in the car, sounds the horn and pretends the car is still moving."

-A Mack Saying.

Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nuridia » Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:00 pm

It's alright, thanks for listening guys. You're really understanding. Okay, enough about my problems before I bore everyone to death. So, if Natair doesn't come back who's gonna write the RP? I mean I'm really looking forward to playing in it.
Last edited by Nuridia on Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.

New Cinoth
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby New Cinoth » Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:01 pm

If I don't end up being the writer I'll assisst them whenever they need it. :D
The Cuil Theory

Solmakia wrote:

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse