NATION

PASSWORD

School For Half Humans <REBOOT> (OOC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Sempans
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 26, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Sempans » Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:25 pm

New Cinoth wrote:
Sempans wrote:
What are the benfeits/detriments of signing this demon pack with Seth?

Sorry I've been off.

Benefits: Some demonic power, Favors from Seth, and you get to live in the palace when you die instead of being tortured by lesser demons, and the chance of becoming a demon and rising to power.

Cons: You can't go to Heaven, angles are hostile, if you piss jim off and then you die you'll hate enternity, and you can't break the deal unless Seth wants to.

Hmmm....Don would rather not alienate possibly friendly angels as friends or romances. Also, Don will probably head to the much more neutral spirit world(I say this because of his upbringing) then to heaven or hell. Also, for powers, he can already breath fire, fly, and have some feelings over a persons emotions...so, me and Seth can be friends, but a demonic pack will probably not happen.

Tarnen wrote:
Sempans wrote:Oh, since randomization of roomates has been taken off, I suppose that means we can choose are own room mates....so, who would like to be my roomate!!!

Personality: Has a rather cool, relaxed persona, and is deeply sympathetic to others, however, is hurt quite easily, and is slightly vain. He enjoys the Gothic look, likes nature, likes men, loves romance novels (because he is the hopeless romantic type :roll: ) and adventure books, enjoys pop and country music(would rather keep this fact on the down low), has a deep fascination in science, and does meditation and yoga.

As you can see, I am a pretty awesome and lax dragon dude...a good as a room mate one could have!!!!

I wouldn't mind a roommate. :lol:

Looks cute cool enough :blush: ....also, forgot to mention...Don has the habit of unkowingly making people feel what he is feeling (since he wouldn't purposefully change your feelings...maybe... :roll: ) so...just be a bit wary that you might feel feelings that you have no idea where they came from....
COME TO THE REGION OF GAY: Even if you are not gay, we can certainly make you happy. This is a safe haven for you to celebrate yourself and your community!!!!

Tarnen
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 22, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Tarnen » Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:27 pm

Sempans wrote:
New Cinoth wrote:
Sorry I've been off.

Benefits: Some demonic power, Favors from Seth, and you get to live in the palace when you die instead of being tortured by lesser demons, and the chance of becoming a demon and rising to power.

Cons: You can't go to Heaven, angles are hostile, if you piss jim off and then you die you'll hate enternity, and you can't break the deal unless Seth wants to.

Hmmm....Don would rather not alienate possibly friendly angels as friends or romances. Also, Don will probably head to the much more neutral spirit world(I say this because of his upbringing) then to heaven or hell. Also, for powers, he can already breath fire, fly, and have some feelings over a persons emotions...so, me and Seth can be friends, but a demonic pack will probably not happen.

Tarnen wrote:I wouldn't mind a roommate. :lol:

Looks cute cool enough :blush: ....also, forgot to mention...Don has the habit of unkowingly making people feel what he is feeling (since he wouldn't purposefully change your feelings...maybe... :roll: ) so...just be a bit wary that you might feel feelings that you have no idea where they came from....

This could get interesting. :lol:
My RPs:
The Supernatural Chronicles

Sempans
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Sempans » Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:28 pm

Tarnen wrote:
Sempans wrote:

This could get interesting. :lol:

I know...so, roomates we are then!!!! :clap: :blush: ;) :lol: :p
COME TO THE REGION OF GAY: Even if you are not gay, we can certainly make you happy. This is a safe haven for you to celebrate yourself and your community!!!!

New Cinoth
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby New Cinoth » Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:30 pm

Anybody need a demonic roomate

Sempans wrote:

Alrighty.....They might be hostile or they might try to redeem you, it depends on how violent they are.
I am the insane goddess of Pseudo-Reality! My power is beyond logic.
This nation does represent my views on politics.
I run on pure 100% Nightmare Fuel!
The Cuil Theory
Elipida wrote:All Hail The Great Tofu King

BettaMin wrote:Cinoth is above grammar. And spelling. Don't question her power.

Solmakia wrote:
New Cinoth wrote:With the correct sauces anything tastes good! So go on ahead.... I'm just warming up my giant grill.

I declare war on you for your capitalist urges to eat children!

Senkaku wrote:Cinoth, unstable? I'd never have guessed... :p

Wyztrkstan wrote:First rule: Never trust NC. :p

Inquilabstan: A mix of brutal and kawaii. Like an uber metal kitten.

Tarnen
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Tarnen » Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:38 pm

Sempans wrote:
Tarnen wrote:This could get interesting. :lol:

Okay then. :lol:
My RPs:

Sempans
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Sempans » Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:40 pm

Tarnen wrote:
Sempans wrote:

Okay then. :lol:

Whoooo!!!!!!! :hug: :hug: :hug:

Now, must begin to make scimatics on how to decorate our room,,,,

Firstaria
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 29, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Firstaria » Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:59 pm

Student? I singed for Teacher, but being an Opalian corrupted human Overlord of a kingdom and ex-villain trying to create a good kingdom of darkness that can live with the rest of the world as student would be interesting..

Also, I have experience as power control teacher.
OVERLORD Daniel Mercury of Firstaria
Original Author of SC #5 and SC #30

Sempans
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Sempans » Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:08 pm

Firstaria wrote:Student? I singed for Teacher, but being an Opalian corrupted human Overlord of a kingdom and ex-villain trying to create a good kingdom of darkness that can live with the rest of the world as student would be interesting..

Also, I have experience as power control teacher.

My apologies Firstraria, I changed it...also, I will be taking your class of Paranormal Bilogy (while I do know most of what I am and what I can do, there are small things I would like to know about my half-dragon self)

New Cinoth
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby New Cinoth » Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:09 pm

Demonic biology..,. That'll be interesting.... Especially since my subtype is corruption and not domination or destruction.
The Cuil Theory

Solmakia wrote:
New Cinoth wrote:With the correct sauces anything tastes good! So go on ahead.... I'm just warming up my giant grill.

Tarnen
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Tarnen » Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:31 pm

New Cinoth wrote:Demonic biology..,. That'll be interesting.... Especially since my subtype is corruption and not domination or destruction.

Same here. :lol:
My RPs:

New Cinoth
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby New Cinoth » Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:49 pm

I'm assuming yours is on the destruction side? Because of their powers?

Seth is going to be the kind of demon that gets people to give ther soul away because he offers then what they want. Most of his "powers" are his ability to get almost anything from the demonic storehouses for his newest convertee. But he can fly, enter hell unharmed, and get "a good sense" for what people want and how desperate they are. That allows him to snif out potential souls for corruption.

Also don't think that if you ask him for a favor he'll take your soul. You'll know when he will because he'll pull out a contract.
The Cuil Theory

Solmakia wrote:

Sempans
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Sempans » Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:23 pm

New Cinoth wrote:I'm assuming yours is on the destruction side? Because of their powers?

Seth is going to be the kind of demon that gets people to give ther soul away because he offers then what they want. Most of his "powers" are his ability to get almost anything from the demonic storehouses for his newest convertee. But he can fly, enter hell unharmed, and get "a good sense" for what people want and how desperate they are. That allows him to snif out potential souls for corruption.

Also don't think that if you ask him for a favor he'll take your soul. You'll know when he will because he'll pull out a contract.

Yes...I think we'll make good friends, mainly because we can both fly and get a good sense of what point want and desperateness (me through intitial and underlying feelings, of course)

New Cinoth
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby New Cinoth » Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:30 pm

Yeah, except Seth preys on the desperate and needy. He offers them what they want to get their soul to be his.
The Cuil Theory

Solmakia wrote:

Tarnen
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Tarnen » Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:34 pm

New Cinoth wrote:Yeah, except Seth preys on the desperate and needy. He offers them what they want to get their soul to be his.

Noted. ;)
My RPs:

Sempans
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Sempans » Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:37 pm

New Cinoth wrote:Yeah, except Seth preys on the desperate and needy. He offers them what they want to get their soul to be his.

Very clever and predatorial....

New Cinoth
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby New Cinoth » Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:39 pm

Like I said he is the son of an arch demon of corruption. It's what he excels at. Manipulative magic, demon politics, and other stuff. He can get you just about whatever you need for the easy price of your soul.
The Cuil Theory

Solmakia wrote:

Sempans
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Sempans » Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:41 pm

New Cinoth wrote:Like I said he is the son of an arch demon of corruption. It's what he excels at. Manipulative magic, demon politics, and other stuff. He can get you just about whatever you need for the easy price of your soul.

Your definition of "easy" price and Dons definition of "easy" price are tad bit different....

New Cinoth
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby New Cinoth » Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:45 pm

What's his? Because Seth just might pay it for his Don's soul....
The Cuil Theory

Solmakia wrote:

Sempans
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Sempans » Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:47 pm

New Cinoth wrote:What's his? Because Seth just might pay it for his Don's soul....

Erm...I'll leave that for the IC....not that Don will give up his soul...he rather likes it alot...he gets along with it, and has a strong relationship with it....

New Cinoth
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby New Cinoth » Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:51 pm

I'm sure Seth will fix someone who is desprate for something even if it is the answers for a big test....

Also just assume Seth's emotions are constantly corrupted. He will corrupt people however he can so he'll probably need some very odd emotional combinations.
The Cuil Theory

Solmakia wrote:

Sempans
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Sempans » Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:00 pm

New Cinoth wrote:I'm sure Seth will fix someone who is desprate for something even if it is the answers for a big test....

Also just assume Seth's emotions are constantly corrupted. He will corrupt people however he can so he'll probably need some very odd emotional combinations.

Hmm...then it'll be very interesting to see how Don reacts when he gets the feel of your emotions....however, then will be one way for Don to detrermine what you want from him...at least partly.....

Tarnen
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Tarnen » Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:04 pm

New Cinoth wrote:Like I said he is the son of an arch demon of corruption. It's what he excels at. Manipulative magic, demon politics, and other stuff. He can get you just about whatever you need for the easy price of your soul.

Alex is the son of Abaddon.
My RPs:

New Cinoth
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby New Cinoth » Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:07 pm

@Sem he could always ask, although Seth will probably pass it off as some little thing that says if something happens to him it's your fault.

@Tar So I'm guessing that's supposed to be a destruction demon by the way the name is, right?
The Cuil Theory

Solmakia wrote:

Firstaria
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 29, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Firstaria » Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:29 am

New Cinoth wrote:Demonic biology... That'll be interesting.... Especially since my sub-type is corruption and not domination or destruction.

Oh, loving this, I was totally doing a lesson on the two sides of the evil medal, the two D.

When the IC?
OVERLORD Daniel Mercury of Firstaria
Original Author of SC #5 and SC #30

Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 28, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nuridia » Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:45 pm

If Natair allows it, my characters might have their own dorms next to each other because Salma might end up burning Aurelia's stuff if she's pissed. And she has tons of stuff that might not fit. I don't know yet, I'll wait for the IC to decide.
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.
The Diamond card suit represents fire, strength and power. Sister of the Queen of Hearts, Queen of Spades and the Queen of Clubs.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse